𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘇 𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗱 彡 �...

By discoshoto

[ ✰ ☾ ⤷ ] ❝ i wanna wish you a merry christmas from the bottom of my heart ❞ y/n celebrates her christmas alo... More

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙 𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐃. (kotaro bokuto)
✧.* 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐬𝐭
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝐧𝐝
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝐫𝐝
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟗𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 (𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬)
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 (𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬)
✧.* 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡

1.1K 60 101
By discoshoto

christmas day !

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"i am here!"

"are you quoting all might from my hero academia?"

kageyama frowns as he walks past y/n into the living room.

the two of them arrived almost at the same time. y/n arrived just two minutes before kageyama, who arrived last out of everyone. the female is making a small scene now, showing the has arrived by quoting the number one hero all might.

"yes, yes i am. problems with that, tobio-kun?"

"no, you're just weird."

"as if we didn't know that already."

y/n rolls her eyes at bokuto's words, flipping him off. asshole.

oh, bet everyone in the room is wondering how it is between bokuto and y/n right now. and to be honest, not much has changed.

they had a great time yesterday, but they're still awkward as hell, and act like they're friends. (which they are, but come on... not really).

they just want to enjoy their christmas with all their friends. what happens after that, is something that both don't know yet.

but what they do know now, is that they like each other.

as more than friends.

finally.

"can i get a plate?"

"you know where to find them, so get them yourself you lazy shit."

kageyama rolls his eyes at bokuto. y/n sees this, and chuckles at his behaviour.

she just did the same thing.

y/n also gets a plate. she places half the cookies from the box onto the plate, and then gets it to the coffee table where she puts it down.

all the snacks that kageyama brought, are also placed onto the table. crisps, m&m's, salted snacks; you name it. kageyama probably brought it all.

the christmas cake is stored into the fridge, and dinner still needs to be picked up. but all of them met up at three, so they have some time before they're actually picking up their dinner.

y/n plops down next to hinata and pats him on his back, "hi, friend."

ouch, hard being friend zoned.

but hinata is fine with it, because he likes y/n dearly and loves to be her friend. he just wishes bokuto wasn't so charming so that maybe he could get the girl he likes for once.

then, y/n turns to kuroo.

"what the fuck are you wearing?"

everyone starts to laugh. it's a surprise y/n just noticed, but kuroo is wearing something ridiculous.

"i am a christmas tree."

"what the hell is that supposed to mean? you look terrible."

"thanks, y/n."

even tsukishima starts to laugh and shakes his head.

he was supposed to go on a vacation with his brother and parents but stayed home. he didn't want to go somewhere that was far away from tokyo, in some weird wooden hut with his mother, father and older brother. now that he's here with his friends, even that sounds better than being with these idiots.

secretly he does enjoy being with these guys.

and he has yamaguchi with him.

the green haired guy wasn't even supposed to celebrate christmas with tsukishima, but when tsukki told him that he was spending it alone with his friends, yamaguchi decided to tag along.

yachi was going away with her family, and since the two haven't been together for that long yet, they decided to spend it away from each other this year.

maybe next year would be different for tadashi.

"can you pass me more of those gingerbread cookies, y/n?"

akaashi sighs as kuroo stands up and almost knocks over some of the snacks on the table.

"oops, maybe i need to change into some easier clothes."

"oh, you think?" kenma says sarcastically, shaking his head because of his best friend. seriously, what is wrong with these guys?

and why is he even here?

kenma just wants to go home.

but he is kinda enjoying himself.

"why did i decide to spend christmas with a bunch of idiots?"

akaashi looks around the group. bokuto and y/n are bickering who's going to eat the cookie that is shaped like a ghost, kuroo is trying to get his christmas tree costume off, kenma looks like he's about to fall asleep, tsukishima looks bored, yamaguchi is holding taco in his hands and is talking to the kitten, and then you have kageyama and hinata fighting over the last cookie that's on the plate.

"yeah, a bunch of idiots."

he sighs and shakes his head.

they're so stupid.

akaashi does like his friends, sometimes. depends on the day and what mood he's in.

but just a little though.

not that he will ever admit that.

❅ ❆ ❅ ❆ ❅ ❆ ❅

"I GOT THE FOOD!"

"oh my god!"

y/n jumps up from the couch and runs up to bokuto.

"what did you bring?"

"kfc, of course."

many cheers are heard from the guys.

for some reason, people eat kfc when it's christmas in japan. that tradition somehow started, and people kept doing it. eating kfc is something most people do when it's christmas, and that's why the fast food places are so busy during this time of the year.

bokuto already placed an order way before christmas was even in the planning. he assumed he would celebrate it with people anyway. him and kuroo have been talking about it, and kuroo said that akaashi and kenma would join anyway. maybe more would come, so he made sure to order for at least twelve people when he did so two months ago.

and now that it's finally christmas, it's time to eat.

everyone starts unboxing all the bags that bokuto picked up. many fries, chicken boxes, and sauces are getting out.

"why the hell is there mashed potatoes? since when does kfc have that?"

"that is the strangest thing i've seen all month, and i met kuroo this month."

"hey, that's not nice y/n!"

"can you pass me the mashed potatoes, tsukki?"

"I WANNA SIT NEXT TO Y/N!"

it's busy in bokuto's house, everyone trying to get the food out of the bags and putting it on the tables.

soon, all ten people are seated at bokuto's dining table. it's a little cramped, but they managed to fit around the table.

bokuto smiles, looking around the table. everyone is seated. many are smiling (except for kenma, akaashi and tsukishima). All guests are ready to eat.

"let's eat, kids!"

and the festive starts.

all nine are eating the kfc while chatting.

hinata is sitting next to y/n like he yelled out, and bokuto is seated right next to y/n. the girl has the cat on her lap and is secretly feeding him some chicken from her plate.

shh, don't tell bokuto.

after dinner, everyone helps cleaning up the table, to kenma's annoyance.

"i wish i spent christmas alone and in my bed instead of spending it at bokuto's house."

"i'm not even surprised you're saying that," kuroo answers him.

"don't you think it's fun? we're doing presents soon!"

y/n smiles and plops down on the sofa after she's helped throwing away loads of the trash with kageyama.

the raven haired male walks towards the sofa as well, then spotting all the presents under the tree.

"THE BIGGEST BOX IS MINE!"

kageyama runs to the three and looks at the present. and indeed, the biggest box is his present.

the present he got from y/n.

it's nothing special. it is big, but it's not something expensive like you may think.

"are we ready to do presents? guys i want to open my box!"

y/n chuckles at her friend.

bokuto plops down next to y/n and smiles at her. "are we ready for presents, y/n?"

the female nods, just like everyone else that joins. yamaguchi, hinata and kuroo take place on the ground, next to kageyama who's sitting in front of the tree.

akaashi is seated next to bokuto, and tsukishima is seated next to him. kenma is sitting on the armchair, and taco is crawling on his lap.

"can i open it? please? who gave this to me?!"

y/n puts her hand in the air, and kageyama his eyes widen. "oh my god, y/n, you are amazing."

kageyama opens his present, a box being revealed. he frowns and opens the box.

"what the hell am i supposed to do with a plant?"

"having it in your home, duh. you have no damn green anywhere in your apartment, it's sad. so you better take care of it or i'm going to kick your ass."

"hot," kuroo mumbles, winking at y/n.

she shakes her head. "shut up."

the nine friends continue to do presents. after some time, it's bokuto that is handed a present.

"who is this from?"

next to him, y/n bites her lip, "that's mine."

bokuto nods, "thank you."

then he opens it.

something that scares the shit out of y/n. she bought it before she went out with him the day before, so maybe giving him this is the silliest thing ever.

but, no going back now.

the stores were closed today.

bokuto takes the wrapping paper off the present. when he sees what it is, he bursts out in laughter.

"you got me a reindeer lamp?"

many are looking confused. why would the female give bokuto a reindeer lamp? what is he supposed to do with that?

"um, yes," she mumbles. she feels so ashamed of it now. what did she think?

"i love it, thank you!"

bokuto places it on the ground and chuckles.

"what is the story behind that?"

"when y/n and i met, she bought a reindeer lamp. i commented on it when i visited her place, i believe. it's something from the very first days so it's a great present. i mean, look at this reindeer lamp, isn't it great?"

kuroo, yamaguchi, hinata and kageyama start to laugh with bokuto.

it indeed is a great present.

and there are so many more great presents that most of them need to unpack, which akaashi is doing right now, one he got from yamaguchi.

"alright, i'm getting something to drink."

hinata stands up from the ground, being bored that he hasn't opened a present in a while. and he's thirsty, so he wants a drink.

y/n looks up, then also getting up from the sofa. "oh, i want one as well."

both walk towards the kitchen.

when they get ready to head back, kuroo smirks, "uh oh, look at that."

both look up, frowning. "what?" hinata asks.

"look up."

so they do.

a mistletoe.

hinata and y/n need to kiss?

y/n starts to laugh, "oh, that is funny. come here then, hinata."

and hinata's cheeks are as red as a tomato.

"NOT A CHANCE!"

with one swift moment, bokuto jumps over the back of the couch, and runs towards the side of the kitchen island where y/n and hinata are standing. the male pushes hinata out of the way, who falls onto the ground.

bokuto is breathing heavily, looking at y/n.

"no way anyone else is kissing you while it should be me. it's something i should've done a while ago."

y/n her eyes widen. shit.

bokuto takes a step closer to y/n, then looking down at her. he smiles at her.

"feliz navidad, y/n-chan."

and with that, he places his lips softly onto hers, kissing her slowly.

cheers are heard from behind him, kuroo being the one that is shouting the loudest.

"FUCKING FINALLY!"

after what feels like only a few seconds, bokuto lets go of y/n, smiling at her.

"merry fucking christmas bokuto!" y/n blurts out.

everyone starts to laugh, including bokuto.

she's so cute, how is that possible? how can y/n be the cutest person he has ever met? and why is he meeting her now?

it sure is the most wonderful time of the year.

seems like it's a christmas miracle.

"hey, where is my kiss? that's not fair!"

hinata stands up, pushing bokuto softly aside. "that was my kiss, you asshole."

y/n shuckles at the tangerine haired male, pushing bokuto aside a little.

"you're right, that was your kiss."

and with that, she places a soft kiss onto hinata his cheeks.

hinata turns as red as a tomato again, him looking away from the girl. he did not expect that at all. who would've thought he would get a kiss from his crush?!

sure, it wasn't a real one, but he got a kiss from her!

ha, sucks for you, kuroo. i'm better than you, comb head.

"ok, so that's cute and all but can we please do more presents now? i see another big box and i really, really want to know if it belongs to me or to any of you other shitheads," kageyama says, pointing at the box.

"and i have the feeling it's mine."

y/n shakes her head with a loud laugh, "go look at it then, child."

bokuto turns to y/n and takes her hand in his, pulling her towards the sofa, where he plops down, pulling her down next to him.

just a little closer to him than before.

he smiles and closes his eyes for a second, leaning back.

he finally got her.

oh, what a wonderful christmas it is.

_____ .・。.・゜.・゜・。. _____

" 25.12.2021 "

this is for sure my fave chapter of this book. it's also the longest, like 2250+ words or something but can you blame me ?? it is the christmas chapter !!

also, it ain't the last chapter of the book, so stay tuned for more ! there's december 26th and maybe some bonus chapters that you will see 😉😌 not sure though ... guess you have to find out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 96 15
This is about Bokuto and Kuroo. Sadly this does not involve volleyball but the best friends of these two Will be there. (Smut Will affect some what d...
174K 3.6K 29
16+ U get added to a gc and shit happens 😀 Texting-AU mostly i don't own Haikyuu! this is kinda cringe in the beginning i'm sorry but the chapters...
9.7K 336 10
"(Y/n) go out with me!" "No" "Ehhhh?! Why not?!" "Because we're best friends Bokuto and best friends don't date each other." But is is the only reaso...
407 18 11
Requests are appreciated. (No smut though) (This is also on Ao3) -> https://archiveofourown.org/works/55675390/chapters/141325720