LAVENDER| bakugo katsuki

By bubblegum_bby

-"what's your favourite flower?" -"lavender" -"That's such a shitty choice." -"Are you trying to meet god t... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
1|𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗴
2|𝗚𝗼𝗱
3|𝗨𝗦𝗝
4|𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮
5|𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
6|𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻
7|𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲
8|𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗸𝗼
9|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲
11|𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲
12|𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘁
13|𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮
14|𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿
15|𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲
16|𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿
17|𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁
18|𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆
19| 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲
20| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽
21|𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝘂𝗰𝗲
22|𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗽
23|𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂
24|𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀
25|𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆
26|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
27|𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
28|𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
29|𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
30|𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
31|𝗖𝗿𝘆
32|𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗿
33|𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲
34|𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆
35|𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
36|𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
38|𝗛𝗮̄𝗳𝘂

37|𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗘𝘆𝗲

950 38 116
By bubblegum_bby

Important note: Im gonna rush through this arc because we're so close to the main part of the story and I can't wait to begin writing it. Also a warning, this chapter is probably not gonna be that good cause I'm terrible at writing fight scenes thats why I've already uploaded the next chapter to make up for it.

CW: Blood, Violence, mentions of vomit, death

AUTHORS EDIT: I had to unpublish chapter 36 for personal reasons, I'll put it back up soon.

Oh give me a break.

As if waking up at 5 am wasn't hard enough, now you're stuck in the hallway, separated from the rest of the group by the walls blocking both sides.

Izuku managed to create an opening as the three of you stepped out, only to he met by one Tagaki laying on the ground, while the other was kneeling next to it, "I was attacked by a fake! Be careful."

Both you and Aizawa narrowed your eyes, as he glanced towards you and you nodded in response, signalling you understood what he said.

Dont let down your guard.

However, Izuku seemed to be doing the exact opposite.

You walked towards him and stood behind him as he spoke with Tagaki, while eyeing the "fake" that was laying on the ground.

A stab wound..?

Soon you heard Izuku scream as you snatched him from behind before the knife could reach him, as Aizawa activated his quirk and revealed who it was.

"Toga?" You whispered as she squealed, "you remember me!" She giggled as she began swinging her knife towards you like a maniac.

Her quirk works with blood. I cant use my quirk against her...if she consumes it she could use it against me.

Aizawa wrapped his scarf around her and tugged her back, but toga flipped midair and stabbed him from behind.

"Aizawa!"

You rushed towards him as izuku went to deal with Toga, kneeling down next to him to examine his shoulder.

"Imagine getting stabbed by a child." You said as you placed your palms on his shoulder, using his blood to block the bleeding veins.

He glared at you through his eye mask as you shrugged, smirking while helping him stand up.

You then helped stop Tagaki's bleeding, wrapping a bandage around it as you helped him lean against the wall. "This is a temporary fix, you'll need to go to the hospital soon." You said and he nodded in understanding.

sir night eye appeared, half naked as his shirt was unbuttoned.

Oh?

You raised your brows, giving him a mocking look as he shook his head, earning a chuckle from you.

You all rushed towards the last wall, finally arriving to the place were that asshole villain was, but instead of being relieved to see Mirio, your stomach dropped at the sight.

Mirio was bleeding badly, with Eri hiding behind him.

Chisaki was barley standing, with the rest of his underlings passed out on the ground.

You rushed towards Mirio as sir night eye held him up, "Mirio, take deep breaths okay?" You said, quickly blocking his punctured veins with blood clots.

"What a sad life lemillion, if you hadn't gotten involved with Eri, you wouldn't have lost your quirk."

Lost..your quirk?

"Mirio?" You whispered as he frowned, tears gathering in his eyes.

What the fuck did he do to you?

You held Eri as Sir Night eye rushed towards chisaki, allowing Mirio to lean onto you.

Izuku quickly stood by your side, his eyes frantically scanning the area.

"Im sorry."

You looked down at Eri who was crying, staring at her palm, stained with Mirios blood.

"It's fine Eri. I've stopped his bleeding. Besides, we promised to help you didn't we?" You said, smiling as you caressed her cheek.

At the sound of coughing blood, you turned your head towards the source of the sound, your eyes widening in fear.

Those sharp icicle things were stabbed into Sir Night eye's arm and his torso, puncturing through his body.

"Sir night eye!" Izuku screamed,

You felt sick at the sight, he was bleeding out quickly, gallons of blood pouring out of his wounds. You gasped when you realised, he'd lost his arm.

Wrapping a blood rope around Eri and Mirio, you leaped towards Sir Night eye to atleast reduce his bleeding, even though you knew it would be useless.

Most of his vital organs are gone.

Your chest shook as your hand trembled, trying to decide where you should stop the bleeding first.

You were panicking, Mirio was out of commission, Izuku was struggling, Aizawa was gone and sir night eye...

"Akari."

You looked at sir night eye as you choked out a sob, seeing his pale and lifeless expression while you pushed yourself to stop his bleeding faster.

"It's okay. Protect them and yourself." He whispered and you shook your head, "with all due respect shut up, I don't want to be the only one left who laughs at dad jokes." You said, as he gave you a weak smile.

You turned towards Mirio, "You guys need to run, I'll take you as far as I can with my quirk." You said, wrapping your hardened blood around their bodies as you sent them out of the room as far as your blood would go, placing them gently on the ground after you reached your limit.

You breathed heavily, wrapping a thick layer of your hardened blood around Izukus arms and legs as shields so he could freely fight chisaki, "Akari you'll pass out at this rate!" Izuku said, "Just focus on yourself! Dont you dare die on me Izuku." You yelled, feeling the blood seep from your eyes.

Your arms felt heavy as you raised them, using your quirk to stop Chisakis hands move before he could touch Izuku, supporting him while also guarding sir night eye.

"Izuku swap with me while you catch your breath!" You screamed, dragging him towards you, stopping his bleeding wounds before you charged towards chisaki.

"You're nothing against me, I can easily destroy your blood with one touch." Chisaki said, "then I'll use your own fucking blood and drown you in it." You said, creating multiple blood streaks surrounding you like ribbons, hardening them as you lunged at him, restricting his hands with your blood as you punched him as hard as you could.

His face was thrown off to the side as you went in for a kick, but he had already destroyed the blood that was wrapped around his hands and grabbed your leg, causing you to wrap another layer of blood around your leg before he could touch the skin.

He swung you around, slamming you onto the ground as he reached for your face.

You stopped his arm using your quirk and rolled backwards while kicking him in his jaw, causing him to slide backwards.

"Weak." He said sprinting towards you as the new arms he'd created for himself strike at you, while you tried your best to dodge without being touched.

You cut two of his tentacle things with a blade made up of your blood, as you jumped midair and grabbed the back of his neck, snapping it upwards to paralyse him.

This was a risky move, because it had three possible out comes.

One — It would work and he would be temporarily paralysed for atleast 12 hours.

Two — His spine would break, disconnecting the vital nerves connected to his brain, killing him on the spot.

Three — It would do nothing.

Out of the three outcomes, the third one became reality with your shitty luck, nothing happened and he managed to stab your shoulder from behind as you tried to block it, but the force caused you to land on the ground.

With your shoulder wounded from behind, the sharp tentacle thing was now above you as you were struggling to hold it back, putting all of your force into holding it away from you but to no avail, he overpowered you and stabbed you on the same shoulder again, this time stabbing through completely, shattering your shoulder bones in the process.

You grunted in pain as you brung out more blood and cut it, having to remove it from your shoulder yourself.

You took deep breaths, your pupils shaking from pain and rage, charging towards him once again. You splattered some of your blood on his eyes to blind him, "shit!" He cursed as he tried to wipe off the blood, but you were already infront of him.

Hardening blood at the tip of your fingers to create claws, you stabbed them into the joint of his elbows, to make his movements more painful for him as he growled and swung his arms around frantically, as you dodged and continuously punched and kicked him with your blood infused into every strike to increase your power.

He'd finally seemed to get enough blood off of his eyes to be able to see as he reached in to grab your hair, but you backhanded his arm and slid under his legs now appearing behind him, quickly creating a blade to stab him in his spine from behind, but he was faster; he used his arm to throw you to the ground before you could do anything.

You stood up to attack again while holding your continuously bleeding shoulder, but Izuku appeared infront of you, "Sir Night eye is bleeding again. Go stop your own and his bleeding, I'll handle him." He said and you nod, wrapping 4 layers of hardened blood with spaces in between them around his arms and legs to decrease the chance of his skin coming in contact with that guys' palm.

You ran towards sir night eye, standing infront of him as you used your quirk again, blocking his artery that seemed to be bleeding again.

You felt your vision acting up as a side effect of overusing your quirk, as the adrenaline of fighting head on was wearing off, making you aware of how much you had pushed your limit.

Stopping someone's bleeding wasn't an easy job, so stopping multiple peoples severe bleeding in one setting was obviously straining your stamina.

Your limbs shook as you tried to not fall from dizziness, as your throat burned with the vomit that was travelling up your throat.

"Akari. You're overusing your quirk. Heal your own shoulder first." Sir night eye spoke as you breathed in, pain shooting down your spine as you stopped his bleeding again, falling down to your knees at the strain.

"As I just told Izuku, focus on yourself." You breathed out, placing your hands on your knees to help you stand up.

Sir night eye raised his only hand, wiping the blood mixed with your tears off your face with his thumb. "If I don't focus on you, who will? Certainly not yourself."

you frowned, opening your mouth to talk but you heard Eri speak from your right.

You watched as Izuku was barley standing up, while chisaki was manipulating Eri to go back to him.

"No Eri! Dont listen to him!" You screamed, reaching out your hand in her direction to stop her from walking toward him.

"You annoying cockroach!" One of Chisakis underlings who'd seem to wake up screamed pointing a gun in your direction.

"Wait!-" chisaki yelled, but it was too late.

With your vision almost gone, you froze on the spot as he pulled the trigger, the red bullet travelling through the air.

On instinct, you dragged out as much blood as you could without passing out and slashed the bullet into fragments before it could hit you, as it broke off into tiny pieces and flew everywhere.

"Akari!" Sir night eye yelled, while Izuku and Eri watched in horror as you fell to your knees, holding your shoulder with your trembling hand.

She stopped the bullet. Izuku breathed out in relief.

What?

Izuku's breath got caught up in his throat when he saw the layers of your blood that was wrapped around his body melt into liquid once again, and pour onto the ground.

"Akari..?" He whispered as he looked at you, your trembling frame as your arms twitched terrifyingly, as if you were possessed.

"Are you fucking stupid! I told you specifically that she's off limits! Fuck he's going to kill me!" Chisaki screamed, instantly killing his underling as he breathed heavily, looking towards your direction.

You were still on your knees, hunched forward with your hand still pressing onto the wound on your shoulder.

You coughed out a pool of blood, slowly looking up at chisaki who was watching you with fear.

"My quirk." You spoke out, glaring into his eyes as he visibly shrunk, stepping backwards.

"But- you stopped the bullet?!" Izuku screamed, and you looked at him.

"The fragment-" you breathed in. "A fragment got into the wound in my shoulder." You breathed out, your lips trembling.

"My quirk is gone."

"Akari..." Eri choked out, as blood loss finally caught up to you, causing you to pass out.

~~~

"Don't die Akari."

"Not before you old man." You responded, crossing your arms. "I just turned 30, that's not old." Aizawa responded, acting offended.

"Stage one, denial." You said, poking out your tongue.

He sighed, getting down on his knee. "Take care of yourself." He said softly, patting your head.

That's it...

I promised Aizawa that I wouldn't die right before our mission.

Im not leaving anytime soon.

You opened your eyes, blinking to clear your blurry vision.

As your vision cleared, a black haired figure was hovering above you, who'd seem to be calling your name.

"Her pulse is weak, I need help!" You suddenly heard as you recognised the person.

Aizawa was frantically yelling at someone, his eyes glistening with unshed tears.

Sunlight burnt your eyes as you stared at him, while he shouted into the distance, and from his lips you guessed he was calling for help.

"Aizawa." You whispered and he instantly looked down at you as he held you in his arms, "Akari!" He yelled as he slowly stood up, feeling weak him self.

He pulled you in closer to his chest, as he ran towards the medics present at the scene.

"Hold on a bit more, you'll be okay."

The rest of the day was nothing but a blur, as you numbly sat on the hospital bed as multiple doctors examined you and put you through tests and trials.

"Good news and bad news. Which would you like to hear first?" The doctor spoke, glancing at your documents.

You looked at him with a dead expression, silently glaring at the awfully cheerful doctor.

"R-right- I guess I'll start with the good news." He stuttered after seeing your expression. "You still have your quirk."

Your eyes widened, "what?"

"Your body immediately extracted the small fragment that had landed on your wound, because of the enhancing drug that was inserted into your body a while ago your quirk acted in its own and extracted the blood that was contaminated with the quirk erasing bullet." He explained as you blinked.

"But I felt it, I lost my quirk for a while."

"That's correct, since it landed directly on an open wound, the opening of your blood vessels, the drug managed to conflict a bit of damage to your quirk. That's why you experienced the temporary loss of your quirk."

You stayed silent for a bit, comprehending his words.

"What's the bad news then."

He sighed, "your body is going to suffer minor side effects of the drug, so my prediction is that the time period which you can use your quirk for has shortened. The strength hasn't changed, just the time that it takes for you to reach your limit,"

He glanced at the papers once again, "and its been written on your record that your quirk usage limit was already shortened before, so I highly suggest that you refrain from overusing it."

"That doesn't make sense, mirio lost his quirk then why the hell did it just damage mine?" You asked, and he shook his head.

"That's still a mystery to us. We have almost no information on this drug. But the simple answer would be that you were lucky, thanks to your quirk." He said and you sat there, staring off into nothing as you had nothing to say.

Why wasn't Mirio the "lucky" one?

Why not sir night eye?

"Akari." Aizawa entered the room and you turned to look at him, "come with me." He said and you followed without another word.

"I was relieved to hear you didn't lose your quirk." He said and you scoffed, "others weren't as lucky as me, were they?" You said bitterly, causing him to stop walking.

"You need to stop blaming yourself for every single thing that happens," he scolded, "you're not responsible for others."

"Isn't that what being a hero means? Being responsible and saving people?" You argued, "what type of a hero that makes me? I barley helped and only got injured in the process. That's what always happens, I'm weak and I always need someone to rescue me." You said as Aizawa firmly placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Heroes need saving too. Needing help doesn't make you a bad hero." He said as you shook your head, "just take me wherever you wanna take me, I don't want to talk about this." You said coldly, looking away as he sighed, beginning to walk again.

You entered a room filled with a bunch of people, and as you stepped in further, you saw Izuku, Mirio and All Might standing over Night Eye, who was softly speaking to them.

Your heart clenched painfully at the sight as your feet took you closer, as you took a look at all the tubes and things attached to his body.

"Ah, Akari." He spoke and you looked at him, he looked pale and weak, he was barley keeping his eyes open at that point.

"I'm glad to see you standing." He said with a smile and you swallowed the knot down your throat, "I told you to focus on yourself." You said, your voice shaking as tears slid down your face.

"And I already replied, that if you don't either, someone else will." He said softly and you choked out a sob, leaning closer.

"I'm sorry." You whispered, crying as you clenched your fists at your sides.

"I've already told them, but I'll tell you aswell." He said, "A society would be nothing without joy and humour." He took a scratchy breath.

"So smile, even if it's not for yourself." He said, smiling weakly.

"Brighten up the world, and be a hero everyone can rely on."

The heart monitor screamed out a steady beep, the line going completely flat as night eye took his last breath and closed his eyes with one last smile.

I'm sorry night eye.

***********************************

The next chapter is already up!!

Okay this chapter was so messy and chaotic so Im sorry if anything was confusing or didn't make sense.

I changed some parts of the plot as you can see, so keep it in mind that soon the plot will stop following the anime and it will take an original turn.

AN IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER, the neck thing Akari did with chisaki is NOT REAL. I made it up so please do NOT attempt this. I know most of you know that but its better to be safe than sorry.

I bet some of you are thinking Akari is weak and useless; but stopping someone's bleeding is already tiring as it is. And Akari stopped multiple peoples bleeding, two of them bleeding severely. And she had to use her own blood to create shield like things for Izuku, and she wasn't able to insert them back into her body since chisaki would destroy every bit of hardened blood he'd touched. The fact that she didn't lose her quirk was thanks to the drug enhancement she received while she was kidnapped, as she managed to subconsciously use her quirk to extract the contaminated blood before it could take full affect.

On a side note, I received this from someone on tik tok the other day??

Like WHAT??

I'm sorry if you dont like my story. But no one is forcing you to read it?? If you don't like it just stop reading. Telling someone to off themselves is just straight up pathetic. Some of you need to realise that not every story is going to be the same cliché that the mc is over powered and is admired by everyone, and just because I write realistically doesn't mean I deserve to receive these type of messages. Get over yourselves.

The next chapter we're finally going to get some answers, and will be reunited with some old acquaintances :)

Next chapter is already up! enjoy reading it <3

-E ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.6K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...
54K 2.3K 28
⋆୧ ₊˚ 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗚𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 ꒱⋆。˚ ༘ ❝ i promise i wont let anyone hurt you anymore. ❞ ━━━━ ( 𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦 ) i hope karma hits you like a...
241K 6.1K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...
3.6K 102 17
strelitzia flowers ⋆。ฺ bnha x OC Someone living on earth had a thought, what would happen if you took two of the most powerful quirks and meshed the...