The blessing bag is reborn wi...

By heyyyyyy467

https://www.69shu.com/txt/32089.htm Author: Floating World Category: Romance Novels 10.55 million words | Ful... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540

401-410

504 7 0
By heyyyyyy467

Chapter 401 Jiang Xiaoxiao is your daughter

  Ye Hua received a telegram from his son that Liu Hongmei gave birth to a daughter. Fang Peizhong also said that Ye Hua would help him in activities immediately, and the second batch of names for returning to the city was down.

  Fang Peizhong must come back.

  Ye Hua put the telegram in the drawer, panicking.

what to do!

  The son wants to come back, but what can she do.

  Now Fang Zhiyuan does not go home every day without getting drunk, just like a puddle of mud.

  Fang and Mrs. Fang looked down on them even more.

  Don't speak when you die.

  Ye Hua feels that he is really unlucky, and the only one who can play a role now is Fang Xiaohui.

  Fang Xiaohui married Song Mohuan.

  The Song family can't justify it if they don't help them. This kind of thing is not a big deal.

  Just a word from the Song family.

  She is going to find Fang Xiaohui.

  Ye Hua looked at the time, it was already past six o'clock, and it was dark at six o'clock in winter.

  But she was so anxious that she couldn't go.

  Today is Friday. Fang Xiaohui is still in the health school. I am afraid that Fang Xiaohui will go back to her home tomorrow. It will be inconvenient to find Fang Xiaohui.

   Cruel, Ye Hua went out with a purse.

  Out of the compound, it is a tree-lined avenue, but because of the cold winter, there is no tree-line here, but Ye Hua doesn't like it here.

  It is full of shadows in summer and winter, as if someone is always hiding among the trees.

  She hurriedly speeded up, trying to get through as soon as possible.

  A black shadow walked out of the dark, Ye Hua trembled in his heart, and clutched the purse in his hand.

  You will not encounter robbery.

  I send my son's salary this month, but I don't have any money in my hands.

   "Ye Hua!"

  A cold voice made Ye Hua shiver.

   Take a step back, Ye Hua seems to have seen a ghost.

   "You...you are out!"

   "Yeah, I came out, thank you for your so much effort to set up a game for me, but unfortunately I didn't die, but I came out well."

  Wu Weiguo walked out of the shadows, his woolen coat made him still show a refined and noble temperament.

   "What do you want? I tell you, you are a prisoner in reform-through-labor, if you dare to go crazy... uh... you... let go... open... me!"

  The words behind Ye Hua were pinched in his throat, and he vomited out vaguely.

  It was red in front of his eyes, his lungs seemed to be burning, and Ye Hua felt that he was going to die.

  She knew that when Wu Weiguo came out, she would die, but she didn't expect Wu Weiguo to come out so quickly. Didn't she say that she was shut down for a lifetime?

  That bastard lied to himself.

  This is a lifetime! ?

   "Let her go and take her away!"

  Wu Weiguo coughed a few times, his body is really useless, every time it is like this, it seems that he is still old.

"Yes!"

  Brother in black coat pinched Ye Hua and dragged the man into the woods. Wu Weiguo sat on the rock. Someone graciously put a coat on him, and Wu Weiguo took off his leather gloves.

  The glove patted again.

   Ye Hua looked at Wu Weiguo from the hands of the man in black with difficulty.

   "Wu...Wei...Guo, I have a... secret... which you did not expect, if I... die, in your life... don't even want to know this... secret."

  She knew that this secret was not good for her at all, so she still told her to save her life.

  I just hope to save my life.

   "Hehe, I have a daughter, right?"

  Wu Weiguo's gentle voice made Ye Hua feel cold.

  How did Wu Weiguo know?

impossible!

  No one knows this secret, and it has been buried in his heart for so many years, even Fang Zhiyuan has not known it.

  No one in this world knows this secret.

   Ye Hua's mind was messed up.

  How did Wu Weiguo know?

  What else do you know?

  Own value is gone!

  Is it that Wu Weiguo just asked her to settle the accounts? She will not forget the coldness when Wu Weiguo woke up the next day and saw him, and there was just one word in her mouth, "Go away!"

  If Ye Hua hadn't known that Wu Weiguo would not kill women, I'm afraid he would have thought that Wu Weiguo had killed himself.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao!"

   is not a question, but an affirmative answer.

   Ye Hua's heart was completely cold.

   "No, Jiang Xiaoxiao is not your daughter. Your daughter was sent away by me and sent to a place that no one knew. If you dare to disadvantage me, you will never want to see her in your life."

  The iron tongs on his throat were loosened, and Ye Hua could finally shout out a complete paragraph.

   Breathing freely, Ye Hua burst into tears, and he almost died.

  This feeling of coming to life is really touching.

   "Haha, Ye Hua, it seems that you don't know me well. Butcher, Ms. Ye Hua doesn't like to tell the truth! Then I can trouble you to teach her how to talk to me."

  Wu Weiguo lit a cigarette, and the flickering light caused Ye Hua to be pulled over in an instant.

"good!"

  A pair of big cold hands touched Ye Hua's arm.

  There is a biting pain.

   Ye Hua wanted to faint in pain, but a cold light flashed in the eyes of the person in front of him, staring at her playfully, as if waiting for her to faint.

  Ye Hua suddenly woke up and couldn't faint. In case these people really had to kill, he wouldn't even have a chance to call for help.

  You can't get confused.

   Since Wu Weiguo asked himself that, he already knew that Jiang Xiaoxiao existed, and there was no benefit in lying by himself.

  It was spinning quickly in his head, like a high-speed machine, thinking about the way out.

   "I said! I said!"

  Ye Hua looked at the hands that left him, and felt an illusion that he had survived the disaster.

  Wu Weiguo is not the Wu Weiguo he knew before.

  Now Wu Weiguo seems to have more cold air on him, and the people around him. There were no such people before. She didn't know who these people were, but she had tasted the methods of these people.

  Unnaturally pulling his left arm, Ye Hua's heart hurts even if he moves slightly.

  Fear in my heart.

   "Let's talk, would you like to try again?"

  Wu Weiguo absent-mindedly lightly hit the glove in the palm of his hand. In the far darkness, Ye Hua couldn't see Wu Weiguo's expression, but he knew that the man in black around him seemed to clenched his fist.

  Geba Geba's bones made the sound of making her feel terrified.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao is your daughter!"

   Ye Hua didn't dare to take a chance at this time.

  In this wilderness, if Wu Weiguo is really cruel, he doesn't know how he died.

Compared with Xiaoming, Ye Hua was afraid of death.

   "Then why did you get into the hands of the Jiang family? The Fang family still doesn't raise a child? Fang Zhiyuan, that idiot, you can't tell him who the child is! Throw your child to someone else?"

   Ye Hua's heart turned sharply. Only she knew the truth of this matter, and no one else knew the truth.

  She can't say that she changed Jiang Xiaoxiao deliberately, and deliberately wanted to abandon Jiang Xiaoxiao, saying that Wu Weiguo could still save her life!

   "It was a mistake in the hospital, and we also raised other people's children. This is really a mistake."

  She didn't explain so eagerly, Wu Weiguo would still believe that it was possible.

  Unfortunately, Ye Hua was too anxious.

  The consequence of being impatient is Wu Weiguo's chuckle.

"Ye Hua, you can't fix this problem in your life. If you lie, you will lower your head and wait to get into the ground. You wanted to abandon that child a long time ago. You did it on purpose. You want my daughter to suffer in this life, Ye Hua , Why don't you say that people like you die sooner!"

  Wu Weiguo's cold voice made Ye Hua cold all over.

  "I can't die, I can't die, Xiaoxiao knows that I am her biological mother. If she knows that her biological father killed her biological mother, what will you do to her in the future? How do you want her to live!"

   Ye Hua's flustered excuse, this is the only excuse Ye Hua can think of.

  As long as it is human, no one is willing to let their children bear such pain.

  Wu Weiguo may be dismissive of her, but Jiang Xiaoxiao is his blood.

  Wu Weiguo came here today, not because he abandoned Jiang Xiaoxiao because he was angry.

  That proves that Wu Weiguo doesn't care about this child like he saw.

Chapter 402 The topic of pregnancy is bitter

  On the first day of the new year, Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Mo Ting carried gifts to pay a New Year greeting to Mrs. Song.

  I was thinking of visiting Fan Xiuying and Jiang Honestly on New Year's Day.

  But Fan Xiuying had told her on New Year's Eve long ago. The rule here is that you can't go to your mother's house on the first day of the new year.

  Do not let their couple come back.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at Fan Xiuying who was worried, and had to agree.

  There are so many rules in her heart.

  I had to wait for the second grade to see my family.

  Two people arrived at Song's house.

  The Song family can be regarded as gathering together today.

  This is also the first time Jiang Xiaoxiao has been with so many Song family members.

  Of course, there is Fang Xiaohui who is an eye-catcher.

  Fang Xiaohui is playing chess with the old man.

  However, Jiang Xiaoxiao could know Fang Xiaohui's chess skills when he saw the old man's face looking unlovable.

  Seeing Jiang Xiaoxiao, the old man threw down the chess pieces almost immediately, and exclaimed in relief.

  "Little, you finally came back. I haven't seen you for a few days. Mo Ting, this bastard, must say that you are busy, what are you busy! Your grandma is talking every day, and my ears are full of calluses."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao Song Mo Ting gave New Year greetings to the old man and the old lady.

  The old lady, the old man, who was happy, stuffed a red envelope in his hand.

  The old lady also took Jiang Xiaoxiao to her house.

  Fang Xiaohui glared bitterly at Jiang Xiaoxiao's back. Jiang Xiaoxiao is so lucky?

its not right!

  Fang Xiaohui has been pondering over and over the past few days. She guessed that Jiang Xiaoxiao was born again just like her, otherwise everything that happened to Jiang Xiaoxiao seemed completely different from the previous life.

  It's not something you can produce with a small butterfly effect.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao jumped for two more days, not believing that Jiang Xiaoxiao is not dead.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao must die.

   "Grandma, what are you?"

  Looking at the box of jewelry that the old lady brought out, the jade, jade, cat's eye and diamonds, they really have everything.

  "Quickly pick, the New Year gifts that grandma will give you. These will be yours in the future. This is grandma's dowry. If your grandpa hadn't protected me, these things would have been searched away. Now grandma will leave you all."

  The old lady used to be a capitalist at home. If it weren't for the old man, it's really impossible to keep these things. Anyway, most people can't keep them.

Jiang Xiaoxiao knew the old lady's intentions, so he was not polite, so he picked a small and exquisite earring, and deliberately picked a very inconspicuous thing, which looked like a rhinestone in the shape of a drop of water, but it was even less attractive when worn on the ear. Attention.

  In fact, she knows that the old lady's things are not bad things, and the others are too eye-catching.

  The people in the room below are staring at each other.

  If I take it out with such a big fanfare, I won't attract jealousy.

   can also make people say that the old lady is partial.

The old lady was a little upset, "Are you afraid of your uncles and uncles saying? I tell you, don't worry, I told them before that all of my old lady's dowry was left to Mo Ting, and they all thought Clear. If anyone dares to talk because of this. I will let your grandpa slap them with a big mouth.

  I'm telling you, don't look at your uncles and uncles so old, your grandfather's violent temper comes up, and he still grabs his big mouth. "

  Distressed that this child is a bit too sensible. He came from a family like them, and he doesn't need to be so sensible. The arrogant and arrogant family is also the Song family.

Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled, "Grandma, then you really wronged me. I picked this because I was young. I wear this kind of jewellery to fit my identity and age. Bracelets and necklaces like yours, I take me. Can't hold it down either.

  It's the same as a child wearing adult high heels. If you wear it out, others won't make a joke. Do you think this is true? When I need to wear these things when I am a little older, I promise to come to you for them.

  You said this today, but you will leave it to me in the future. Brother Song has nothing to do. This is private to me. I will leave it to my child in the future, and I will also find a lovely daughter-in-law to leave it to her in the future. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's words made the old lady smile and squinted her eyes.

   "Yes, I will leave it to your daughter-in-law in the future!"

   looked suspiciously at Jiang's little belly.

  The two children have been married for a long time, but it seems that the children still have no faith. The old lady who has long wanted to hold her great-grandchildren to go crazy can't hide her thoughts.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao was blushed by the old lady.

  Just the look in the old lady's eyes, she definitely recognized it well.

  Her mother Fan Xiuying was also chatting in her ears every day, telling her that she should have a baby with Song Moting.

  They go to college, don't delay their going to college, just leave the children to them to take care of them.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting really don't have contraception.

  But it's true that there are no children.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was a little sad. Although she hadn't been married for many years in her previous life, she still didn't have a child of her own. In fact, she was very eager to have a child, at least her own flesh and blood, but she didn't have it in her previous life.

  She has been examined in the hospital, and all aspects of her body are normal.

  However, there are still no children in this life.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao feels that maybe the child has no relationship with him, or both of them are in good physical condition, but they have no children.

  The old lady Song saw Jiang Xiaoxiao's face, and thought she was putting pressure on the child, she said hurriedly.

  "Little, you are still young and you have plenty of time. Besides, when you are on the farm, you are so busy at work on weekdays, and the environment there is so bad that you can't eat and drink, so how can you have time to take care of your body?

  Now back to Beijing, with your grandparents, parents, and mothers, we will take care of your body, and you will be well taken care of. Don't worry, there will be something for the child in the future. Let's not worry. "

  She is afraid that Jiang Xiaoxiao is too burdened because of this.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao knew that the old lady was comforting her.

  But I feel heavy in my heart because I know the ardent hope of the old man and the hope of his family.

  Jiang Xiaoxin's worries will be more serious. After all, she was in very good health in her previous life, but she had no children. So far in this life, Jiang Xiaoxiao sometimes thinks that maybe God has stipulated that she can't have children of her own if she enjoys the treatment of rebirth.

  Suddenly a chaotic noise came from downstairs.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and the old lady were stunned. What's wrong?

  Two people hurried downstairs.

  However, she saw Fang Xiaohui sitting on the sofa by the stars holding the moon, her face was pale, but her eyes were filled with joy.

  Song's mother was instructing Fang Xiaohui in a low voice.

"Xiaohui, this is the first child. You must be careful when you eat and drink. You must be careful about what you want to eat. Mom and Dad will find a way. This is the first great-grandson of our Song family. We are the hero of the Song family."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's eyes flashed, and Fang Xiaohui was pregnant.

  Fang Xiaohui hasn't been married for a long time, and it's less than a month.

  I found out that she was pregnant now. It seems that Fang Xiaohui played tricks in order to catch Song Mohuan.

  Old man Song laughed happily. After all, he had the fourth generation, so he could not like it.

  "Well, hero, hero, Mo Huan, you have to take good care of Xiaohui, or I can't spare you."

  Song Mohuan was so pleased by his grandpa that he had never been so affectionate to him.

  It seems that my son is much better than myself.

  Take advantage of the child's opportunity, I might be able to share part of Song Moting's favor.

  "Grandpa, we don't have much experience when we are young. Otherwise, Xiaohui and I will move back to live with you and grandma. Your great-grandson will be born in peace."

  This is to take the opportunity to break Song Moting's custom of being doted by grandparents alone.

Chapter 403

  As soon as this word came out, everyone stared at the old man.

  Their family moved out since their son became an adult.

  Except for Song Moting, there is no one else around the old man and the old lady in these years.

  No other people are allowed to stay with the two elders.

  That is Song Moting's unique favor.

  Many people are jealous, but they all know that the old man and the old lady prefer Song Moting, and no one can get past.

  Everyone watched this time to see if Song Moting's status would be squeezed by a great-grandson.

  The old lady Song coughed and cleared her throat.

  Everyone looked over.

  "It's so troublesome to move around. Your mother gave birth to two children. You are not all raised by your mother! Go back and ask your parents more, they know better than our two old things."

  The old lady blocked the road with a word.

  Fang Xiaohui feels disappointed, and she cannot make the old lady and old man change her mind when she is pregnant.

  Song Moting is so good?

  If she knew this, she would just marry Song Moting in the first place.

  In my last life, I knew little about the Song family. I knew that there was Song Moting, but Song Moting was very low-key. Many people had never seen Song Moting and didn't know who Song Moting was.

  Only know that Song Mohuan stood in front of people glamorously later, how did he know that there was such an inside story.

  Song Mohuan and Song Moting are not on the same level.

  Fang Xiaohui secretly regretted it.

  Mother Song's face is not good-looking, the old lady is really hard-hearted, and a great-grandson is no better than Song Moting!

  Song Qinghe hurriedly smiled when he saw that his wife was about to open her mouth.

  "So too! Mom and Dad are getting older, and the children are not tired when they go back. We can do it, we can do it."

   Pulled Song Mu's sleeve.

  Mother Song shut up.

  The Song family is eccentric.

Song Qingyun also finished the game, "Okay, okay, don't surround Xiaohui, let her have a good rest, son, mother, go eat and see what is delicious, let's hurry up and have a meal. Today, we have to celebrate. ."

Qiao Hui also got up and pulled Jiang Xiaoxiao, "Go! Little, go with the big aunt. The big aunt knows that the food you cook is the best. The old man praises you in my ears all day long. If you learn one and a half tricks, you can also show your hand in front of the old man."

  I got her husband's order to treat Jiang Xiaoxiao well. This opportunity should not let Jiang Xiaoxiao be left out.

  After all, the whole family is now surrounding Fang Xiaohui.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's expression was a bit sad. Fang Xiaohui's family had children not long after they were married. He has been married for so long and has no children yet. This kind of contrast makes people really sad.

   Qiangyan followed the eldest mother into the kitchen with a smile, she knew Qiao Hui was kind.

  I also want to use cooking to divert my attention, at least not so sad in my heart.

  Although she knew whether she had children or not, it was God's will, but the moment she saw others had children, she was very envious, although Fang Xiaohui was an enemy in her mind.

   But there is no way, this enemy now has what she desires, probably this is envy, jealousy and hatred.

  The aunt in the kitchen has already prepared a lot of dishes.

  People like them just give out welfare benefits during the New Year, and they can't eat everything they send. Nothing is rare here, so chicken, duck and fish are all there.

  But the dishes are still so old.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao knows the tastes of the old man and the old lady.

  In fact, the tastes of the old man and the old lady are very contrasting. The old man likes spicy and he likes to eat things with heavy flavors.

  This is not the case with the old lady. The old lady's taste is more southern and she likes Cantonese cuisine.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao made a taste of shrimp and Mao's braised pork, plus white sliced ​​chicken, crispy roast goose and steamed mandarin fish.

  Add in other dishes made by the aunt, even if it is perfect.

  Looking at Jiang Xiaoxiao being busy there, Qiao Hui was also helping her.

  Can not help but admire again and again.

"Little, I really didn't see that your craftsmanship is really something ordinary people don't know. You cook these dishes from both the north and the south. We all know the taste of the old man and the old lady for so many years, but we really can't make so many delicious dishes. Dishes.

  I saw some of your dishes at the state banquet. And look at your braised pork, the smell that comes out now even I smell, not to mention the saliva shrimp you are making now, it's really gluttonous.

  Mo Ting married you, that's a blessing, even I envy you to death. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's chest is stuffy, she probably hasn't gotten out of the emotion just now, so her chest is stuffy.

  "Auntie, don't praise me. If this saliva shrimp is ready, the braised pork can also be cooked. Basically, we have all the dishes, so we can eat."

  Qiao Hui nodded, "I'll let my aunt put the dishes on the table and greet everyone to prepare for dinner."

  Meals set a table.

  Song Moting sneaked into the kitchen when she heard the aunt's greeting for dinner.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's look just now, he saw it, and knew that his wife was uncomfortable, so he wanted to comfort him.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao did not wait for him to speak, but pointed to the saliva shrimp and braised pork that had just come out of the pot.

   "Hurry up and bring it up, this is Grandpa's favorite."

  Song Moting paused, "Little, it doesn't matter if you have children, I just have to have you. Children are not the most important thing, you are with me, I am very happy to have children."

   Throw a sentence, take the food out.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao pursed his lips, Song Moting really comforted himself with a straight boy.

   couldn't help laughing. How could Song Moting like children? Why didn't she know that she often hugged Niuniu and had fun there.

  I also told myself that I must give birth to a daughter in the future. Good daughter, my daughter is a little cotton-padded jacket, but now that I say so, isn't it because I'm afraid of feeling uncomfortable in my heart.

   But when two people are young, they can live by love, and wait until they are 40 or 50 years old?

  The passion fades, and the loneliness of a home without children will make people disgusted with each other.

  This man.

  Quickly follow it out.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was the last one to come to the table, Song Moting put the dishes in front of the old man, "Grandpa, Xiaoxiao made this specially for you and grandma. You can try it, braised pork."

  The old man smiled and greeted Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting to sit next to him.

   "Sit down, sit down, little, thank you very much. Grandpa is bad recently! Just waiting for you."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting were seated.

Before the old man stretched out his chopsticks, Fang Xiaohui suddenly covered her mouth and got up and ran to the toilet.

  Song Mohuan followed after him.

  Everyone looked at each other.

  Fang Xiaohui and Song Mohuan came back after a long while.

  Fang Xiaohui's face was pale, and she sat down, covering her mouth.

  Song Mohuan explained, "Xiaohui can't smell the smell, she vomits as soon as she smells it."

  Meaningly glance at the braised pork and flavored shrimps in front of the old man.

  The old man snorted coldly, why didn't he want to let the old man eat.

  Having finally looked forward to a meal of my favorite, now there are still people who stumble upon myself.

  Fang Xiaohui glanced at the old man's face and said hurriedly.

  "It's okay, it's okay, you all eat it, you all eat it, just to trouble you to help me make a bowl of clear soup noodles, I can't eat these heavy flavors, the little craftsmanship is definitely delicious."

  Jiang had a small meal, it was still not good, so he pushed his nose to his face.

  I still want to let myself serve her. I want to be too beautiful.

Chapter 404: Pregnancy? !

   "Sister Li, go make a bowl of noodles for Xiaohui."

  The old lady Song took the chopsticks and gave Jiang Xiaoxiao a chopstick-flavored shrimp.

  Directly help Jiang Xiaoxiao call the shots. She is not dead yet. It is a dream to climb onto her and bully herself.

  "Good boy, after having been busy for a long time, I must be exhausted. You eat quickly, don't be hungry, grandma feels distressed when hungry."

  Speaking softly, Fang Xiaohui's chest was blocked in panic.

  The old lady must be deliberate.

  Auntie agreed and hurried to the kitchen to work.

  Fang Xiaohui's face blushed, and she was refuted face to face by the old lady, which was even more annoying than Jiang Xiaoxiao and herself torn apart.

   could not help but complain secretly to the old lady, but she was pregnant with the first great-grandson of the Song family in her stomach.

  The old lady is not doing anything else, just for this, and she shouldn't treat herself that way.

  Accommodating yourself will kill you.

  Don't they all say that the old people value the offspring?

  How come the old lady and old man have this attitude.

  Are Song's parents sick?

  Looking at Song Mohuan aggrievedly.

  Song Mohuan watched his daughter-in-law being wronged, filled with outrage, especially when Fang Xiaohui's aggrieved tearful eyes glanced.

  The masculine spirit exploded in his heart.

   Stand up all at once.

"Grandma, why are you like this? Xiaohui is pregnant now, her body is uncomfortable, and her taste is inevitably picky. What happened to Jiang Xiaoxiao making a bowl of noodles? Anyway, she is so skilled in the kitchen. But it's just a bowl of noodles. Why do you bother so much?"

   glared at Jiang Xiaoxiao fiercely.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't move, he didn't do it and made a mistake.

  Who gave you such a big face?

   Before anyone else could speak, Song Mo Ting kicked Song Mo Huan to the ground.

"Song Mohuan, I warn you, don't be big or young, Jiang Xiaoxiao is also your name? Remember, no matter how senior you are, she is also your sister-in-law. Why do you ask my daughter-in-law to make bowls for your daughter-in-law? noodle!

  Your daughter-in-law is pregnant, and it is not my Song Moting's child. Which law stipulates that your daughter-in-law is pregnant, and my daughter-in-law is required to take care of it? "

  Song Mo Ting warned Song Mo Huan that Song Mo Huan was stupid.

  Song Mo Ting actually dared to knock himself down in front of everyone.

  The leg was the same as it was broken. You can imagine how much effort Song Moting used just now.

  Totally ignore the parents present, as well as grandparents, uncles and uncles.

   "Mo Ting, what are you doing? This is your brother. For an outsider, you even beat your own brother. You... Alas! I'm a stepmother, I..."

  Mother Song cried and hugged her son.

  Song Mohuan was even more irritated by his mother's tears.

   Jumping up and swearing.

  At this moment, Jiang Xiaoxiao covered his mouth and ran away, "Oh! Sorry!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smelled the scent of braised pork in front of him, always wondering if he was in a bad mood today and his craftsmanship regressed.

  Why the smell is so unpleasant, the smell of fish keeps her chest churning.

  I can't even care about what I'm arguing about right now.

  Otherwise, her combat power can still let Song Mohuan have something to say.

  The old lady hurried to catch up, "Little, little, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?"

  Song Moting also followed.

   "Oh...Oh..."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao spit on the toilet.

  Song Mo Ting looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao, who was pale and embarrassed. He had never seen Jiang Xiaoxiao look like this before, as though he was about to faint.

   Anxiously stepped forward and stretched out his hand to give Jiang Xiao Xiaoshun a back.

Jiang Xiaoxiao glanced at Song Moting weakly, and comforted him, "It's okay! I just can't stand the smell. I don't know what's going on. Is today's pork not fresh? Grandma, don't let grandpa eat braised pork, it seems The smell is not right."

  The old lady was touched, the child had reached this time, and she vomited like this, and she was still thinking about their old couple.

   "Silly boy, what are you thinking about this time? Xiao Li, Xiao Li, go and call the doctor to come home."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao stopped. Not only is it bad luck for doctors to come home on the first day of the new year, but the problem is that other doctors also have to celebrate the new year.

   "No, it's okay! Grandma! I'm okay!"

  Song Moting shook his head, "Are you okay? You were alive and well a few days ago, so I vomit like this today. If you say it's okay, who would believe it?"

  My daughter-in-law knows it herself.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao has not had much appetite recently, much less than when he was in the forest farm before.

  He was worried at first, but now he vomits like this.

  "Just leave it alone, Dr. Li will be here soon. You put Xiao Xiao on the sofa and let her sit there for a while."

  The old lady greeted her in a hurry.

  Song Moting didn't care about Jiang Xiaoxiao's intentions, and picked up people in one hand. Jiang Xiaoxiao had to hug him by the neck to prevent him from falling.

  Wry smile!

  This is not Chi Guoguo's hate.

  Fang Xiaohui is now estimated to hate herself to death, suspecting that she deliberately steals her limelight.

  I really don't.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao's chest becomes uncomfortable again.

  Aunt Li took a look and hurriedly opened half of the window.

   whispered to the old lady.

  "Old lady, did I see if Xiaoxiao was pregnant? It was like this when my country daughter-in-law was pregnant."

  The old lady was suddenly surprised.

   Looking back at Jiang Xiaoxiao, who was ugly, and Song Moting, who was worried.

  Yes, Fang Xiaohui just turned upside down like this, and couldn't smell the braised pork on the table.

   "Quick! Call Dr. Li to come quickly."

  Command his eldest son.

  Song Qingyun smiled wryly and called Dr. Li.

  Fang Xiaohui hated that Jiang Xiaoxiao was absolutely deliberate, and it was really like Jiang Xiaoxiao estimated that she thought that Jiang Xiaoxiao just couldn't see herself well.

  Thinking that she was pregnant and took away Jiang Xiaoxiao's limelight, so she didn't deliberately pretend to be sick to steal her limelight.

  Look at the family who are now busy with Jiang Xiaoxiao. The pregnant woman and the mother of the quasi-grandson were left alone.

  Look at the treatment of their couple. Your husband can call Song Moting's attack by saying a word for himself. No one cares, no one talks, and everyone goes there to see Fang Xiaoxiao.

  What's the matter?

  Fang Xiaohui covered her mouth and ran to the toilet to throw up.

  Fang Xiaohui left.

  Others suddenly reacted.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Fang Xiaohui seem to be very similar, and then look at the old lady with surprise on Jiang Xiaoxiao's face and hesitating cold and warm.

  In an instant, everyone had a guess.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is not pregnant, right?

  Who would like to eat here.

  Dr. Li came quickly and checked Jiang Xiaoxiao. The old lady told her in private that Dr. Li took Jiang Xiaoxiao's blood and urine and went back to the hospital.

  It's really hard, and I have to work overtime if I am celebrating the New Year.

  But the old lady was waiting there, he dared not go.

  One hour later, Dr. Li called.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is four and a half weeks pregnant.

  Hearing this news, Jiang Xiaoxiao was blinded by himself.

pregnant? !

  The joy of the old lady and old man's face, Song Moting's eyes were full of joy and hugged Jiang Xiaoxiao.

   "Little! We have children!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao nodded excitedly. In this life, she will finally have a child of her own.

  She thanked God for giving her this opportunity, a chance to be a mother.

  The whole family is happy, this is double happiness.

  Two grand-daughters have children, which is still unhappy.

Chapter 405

  Fang Xiaohui sat there bitterly, tearing the handkerchief in her hand, Song Mohuan's head and his head were silent.

  Now that he has been hit, he doesn't know what to say.

  Song Moting was loved by his grandparents, and now Song Moting's wife is also pregnant. Seeing that grandparents are happy, she is more happy than her daughter-in-law is pregnant.

  I thought I had a chance to fight.

  Now it's completely immersed.

   "Little, Mo Ting, move back quickly, otherwise grandma will not worry! Grandma must take care of you personally, besides, our home is close to the university where you go to school!"

  The old lady finished speaking, and the surrounding atmosphere became more silent.

  Someone laughed ignorantly.

  In exchange for Song Qingyun's eyes.

   is his daughter Song Moqin.

  Gazed by her father, Song Moqin smiled and said, "Grandma, you can save me. Look at my dad's eyes, you want to eat people!"

   Pulled the old lady to make the decision for herself.

  The old lady looked at the black face of the elder son who had not had time to recover, "What are you doing? New Year's Eve, our family is happy, what are you staring at!"

"Isn't it just because I laughed, some people are busy for nothing, some people are born without worry, I just laugh, grandma, your heart is still unusual, you used to be partial to Song Mo Ting went alone, and now even Song Mo Ting's wife is partial to you.

  We grandchildren have no status. In the future, Mo Ting's son will be born, hey! Dad, I want to run away from home! "

  Playful jokes made Fang Xiaohui and Song Mohuan even more embarrassed.

   is talking about them.

  Just now Song Mohuan also said that his wife would move back to live with the old lady. She was just rejected by the old lady. The old lady on the back foot cried and called for Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting to move back.

  Can't you see this differential treatment?

  Song Mohuan felt sick.

  Marrying a daughter-in-law couldn't compare to Song Moting, and she thought she had finally taken advantage of having a baby.

  This is not bad, but it is still the case.

  How did Song Mo Ting live so well?

  The daughter-in-law is also pregnant at this juncture. This is not intentional.

  Song's mother said sourly, "The old man and the old lady still love Mo Ting, how can Mo Huan compare!"

The old lady didn't even look at Mother Song, "I'm partial. You both have parents who are pampered and pampered. Who is there in Mo Ting? Except for our old couple, you said he was wronged. Have you been protected by my brothers? Why am I still partial? Any comments?"

  Everyone is speechless, who dares to have an opinion.

  The old lady had a fierce and vicious face just now. When she turned her head, she was immediately full of spring breeze. The gentle and kind grandma asked Jiang Xiaoxiao.

   "Little, what do you want to eat? Grandma will make it for you herself!"

  I can't wait to hold it in the palm of my hand.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao helpless, old lady, do you know how hatred is caused?

   "Grandma! Just want to eat something light, there are on the table, so don't be busy. You see everyone is hungry for this. Let's eat quickly."

  I didn't see Aunt Li looking over there a few times, just to warm up the food.

   "Look, see, I'm still a little sensible, eat, eat, Aunt Li hurry up and hot dishes."

   Holding Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand, "You sit next to grandma! Grandma will add food to you, sure you like it all."

  Song Moting watched as he was pushed aside, "Grandma! This is my wife!"

  The protest is invalid.

  The old lady glanced back at him.

   "This is also my grandson-in-law!"

  Everyone took their seats.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao changed positions this time, and sat next to the old lady, Song Moting forced the old man to the other side.

   "What are you doing? I will be next to my granddaughter-in-law!"

  The old man watched his armchair be taken away.

   Holding up his chopsticks and shouting.

  Song Moting pointed to the braised pork, "Grandpa, Xiaoxiao can't smell the braised pork. Do you want braised pork or grandson-in-law?"

  Now everyone is robbing him of his daughter-in-law, which is terrible.

  Master Song looked at the braised pork and Jiang Xiaoxiao, "Then I will eat today, and I will change it back tomorrow."

  Braised pork obviously defeated the baby in Jiang Xiaoli's belly.

  Fang Xiaohui looked at no one to take care of herself.

  The sour in my heart.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is so lucky.

  After a meal, everyone left one after another.

  In the past, after dinner, he could still play mahjong and play cards. After dinner, he would go back. After dinner today, the old lady disliked them for being too noisy and quarreled Jiang Xiaoxiao to rest and drove people directly.

  The three brothers Song Qingyun and Song Qinghe could only take their family members back home.

  Mother Song didn't give Fang Xiaohui a good face along the way. This wife was too disappointed, and she failed to regain the old lady's heart when she was pregnant with a child.

   also gave Jiang Xiaoxiao the upper hand.

  Fang Xiaohui's grievance, what does it have to do with herself, she did not expect it to be like this.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is as promised!

   deliberately show herself, and then give a blow, and then she is cannon fodder.

  Song Qinghe looked at her covering her mouth, with a look of love for Fang Xiaohui, and worried about a bad child in the belly of her daughter-in-law.

   Glancing at Mother Song warningly, "Say a few words, what does it have to do with Xiaohui."

   Back home, Song Mohuan went to the hospital with an excuse. In fact, Fang Xiaohui knew that Song Mohuan had made an appointment with a friend of Hupengou out to play.

  I feel wronged.

  How can I be so unlucky.

  Fang Xiaohui was not reconciled.

  She can't look at Jiang Xiaoxiao proud, Jiang Xiaoxiao must be born again just like her.

   Then don't blame her.

  Fang Xiaohui also went out with a bag on her back foot, which she famously said was to let her breathe out.

   After vomiting for a day, Song Mu and Song Qinghe could smell Fang Xiaohui.

  Daughter-in-law, it's okay to go for a walk.

  Province them from being upset.

  Fang Xiaohui walked to the third house in an alley.

  Knock on the door.

  She is familiar with this family, because she married next door in her previous life and was deceived by that wolf-hearted thing. The person living next door didn't know before, and slowly she knew.

  The three brothers in this family are all fooling around with the bastards on the interface.

  There are many friends and friends, and they are doing ugly things.

   "Who?"

   "I am shopping."

  Fang Xiaohui gave a secret code.

  Rebirth is not covered, at least the secret code must be known.

  Sure enough, the people inside opened and looked at her suspiciously.

   "Then you come in!"

  Half an hour later, Fang Xiaohui went out.

  I am in a good mood, and even the nausea dissipates a lot.

  No one knows. When Fang Xiaohui didn't go out for a long time, someone followed her and followed her to Song's house. Seeing Fang Xiaohui enter the door, this man would go back.

  The three brothers of the Zhou family were shocked when they heard that they were from the Song family.

  It seems that someone has offended the Song family and let them teach the lesson.

  This business is really worth it.

   "Brother, we are going to make a fortune!"

  Zhou Laosan proudly raised the banknote in his hand.

  One leg, one arm, five hundred yuan.

   "Yeah! It's time for us to make a fortune."

Chapter 406

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting finally went back. On the first day of the new year, they will return to their parents' home tomorrow. In addition, Jiang Xiaoxiao can't bear to disturb the old man and the old lady.

  It didn't take long for the old man to get better.

  The old lady sent the people away after a thousand warnings.

  Song Moting drove the car, looking at his wife.

   "Are you still sick?"

  The daughter-in-law is in good health. Generally, there is no serious illness or minor disaster. She vomited twice in the afternoon.

  Song Moting had never seen what a pregnant woman was like, so he was terribly worried anyway.

   "It's okay, I'm really okay, don't treat me as a fragile glass bottle, just go back."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao touched his stomach, but now he can't feel it at all, just inexplicably happy.

  This is her child.

   is the only thing she has never done in her life. It is amazing to give birth to a life connected with her own blood.

  It was dark when the two arrived home.

  Song Moting almost helped Jiang Xiaoxiao get out of the car, and was slapped away by Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Song Mo Ting sanctioned.

  Jiang Xin came back from outside with her little daughter, and saw her younger sister and brother-in-law there at a glance. It was a bit embarrassing, but she was envious.

  Looking at Song Moting, I knew that my brother-in-law wanted to treat my younger sister as a treasure.

  I listen to my sister in every word and deed.

  But what about myself.

  Giving birth to the eldest and second child, although the husband was considered considerate before!

   But since the second child is also a daughter, the husband has no good face.

   The mother-in-law even pointed at Sang Huai every day, showing her face to the three of them mother and daughter.

  The husband hardly drinks or does not go home.

   Outsiders also watch their own jokes, and they and their children are also very careful, walking on thin ice.

  She shook her head, and when she had time, she had to remind Xiao Xiao, to give birth early, it would not work without a child, but looking at the child in her arms, she didn't want to persuade her sister, in case it was a daughter.

  Brother-in-law changes her face, isn't her sister going to suffer?

  This woman, when can she live without caring about other people's opinions?

  Wu Weiguo sat in the car, looking at Song Moting's petting eyes, Jiang Xiaoxiao responded naughty, the two children seemed to be doing well.

  How did this kid marry the Song family!

  My old mother had trouble with the Song family at the beginning, and the resentment of the previous generation, now in their generation, is actually the result.

"Fox, go back! You've been here for a day, you are not tired! I can't see your immortality, who are you? You are Wu Weiguo, who can scare you? If I were you, just open it. Go to the car door, walk over and tell the kid plainly, I am your father!

   Then father is kind and filial, life is perfect, what a good thing. As for you, you are hiding here like a tortoise with a shrunken head! It seems that it is not your daughter! That's like a little lover who cuckold you. "

  Wu Weiguo calmly looked back at the man in black.

  Not a word, just looking at each other with gentle eyes.

  The big man in black can't hold it.

   "Okay, I'm afraid of you, you bull! You are amazing! I can't tell if I don't say it!"

  The big man in black turned around and yawned, following Wu Weiguo these days, the most he did was following the little girl in front of him.

   "Let's go, go back!"

  Wu Weiguo closed his eyes and leaned on the back seat.

  The big man in black starts the car.

  ......

  Wu's house.

  The joy of New Year's Day, this is the first time a member of the Wu family is a member of the group.

  Feng Lao personally inspected Xiaocheng and came to the conclusion that he could go back for a year!

  But you can't eat randomly, and you can't tire your child. Anyway, you can't do anything that hurts your child.

  Go back one day, you must come back to the hospital at night.

  Elder Wu, the old lady Wu naturally agreed.

  This is the first time for their family to spend the New Year with their grandson.

  In previous years, the more New Year, Xiaocheng got worse and worse. That time was not a year spent in the hospital.

  This is the first time.

  Lord Wang looked at the little guy laughing happily, and sat on the sofa peacefully, watching his sisters and brothers upgrade, he watched it with gusto.

  This child has a ruddy complexion, and it is also the first time the old man feels that he has a misunderstanding.

  Feng Lao is still better than himself.

  In this regard, he is inferior to him.

"Dad, Xiaocheng's condition is getting better day by day, Feng Lao said, if this continues, it is really possible for Xiaocheng to undergo surgery in one week. The child's current physical indicators are steadily improving, even Feng Everyone said, it's a miracle."

  Wu Pingjing looked at his son with love in his eyes. For the sake of this child, the two of them never gave birth to a child again, and devoted all their hearts to this child.

"Well, this Doctor Jiang is really amazing. You have to respect others in the future. The last time I was unhappy, I felt guilty. If this child is admitted to medical school, you should use your heart, whether it is to take care of younger generations or To repay others' kindness, our Wu family is not ungrateful."

  Elder Wu thought of Jiang Xiaoxiao's eyes, no matter how he seemed to have seen them somewhere.

  Wu Pingjing said with a smile.

"Don't worry about it. Xu Meng is more attentive about Dr. Jiang's affairs. He has greeted her old classmates a long time ago. You don't know that her old classmates are all staying at the medical school. Teacher, and one of her seniors is now the dean of the medical school.

  A phone call from her is better than what we said. The dean of the family also said that our Wu family is not a back door, and would actually say hello to someone who is not from the Wu family. Even his senior was curious, and wanted to meet this Jiang Xiaoxiao. "

  Master Wu laughed too.

  No one from Wu's family walked through the back door.

   is really the first time.

  ......

  Fang Xiaohui and Song Mohuan returned home with gifts.

  I went to Jiang's house.

  Fang Xiaohui didn't want to go to Fang's house. The woman Ye Hua had looked for her several times recently, and Fang Xiaohui avoided her.

  The main reason is that Ye Hua has made an inch and has a bigger appetite every time.

   Now he is actually forcing himself to find his mother-in-law and father-in-law to bring Fang Peizhong back to the city.

  Fang Peizhong will naturally return to the city in the future, no matter how much the favor is spent now, the educated youth will come back in the future, but it will be a matter of time sooner or later.

  She didn't want to waste her favor on Fang Peizhong.

  But it's not good not to go back to her natal family. Not only will she be laughed at by her in-laws, but it also seems that she can't get along with anyone.

  Fang Xiaohui had to go back to Jiang's house with Song Mohuan.

  Of course it is for my own face.

  Two people came to the door with gifts, and happened to collide with Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting.

  Song Moting glanced at Song Mohuan.

  Song Mohuan really didn't want to call the eldest brother.

  Song Mo Ting and him are the existence of Ji Sheng Yu He Sheng Liang.

  Without Song Moting, he wouldn't be unhappy with his grandparents now.

   Asking him to compromise with Song Moting is a dream.

  Pushing his mouth without saying a word.

  Song Moting did not intend to recognize this younger brother, this is not his younger brother, it is evidence of his dad's infidelity during marriage.

  Don't think he didn't know. Song Mohuan said that he was born prematurely within a month, but he was white and fat at the time of birth. Even the old man and the old lady said privately that this son was not a thing.

Chapter 407: It's Fine to Stay at Grandma's House forever

  Fang Xiaohui still unwillingly wants to taunt Jiang Xiaoxiao.

   "Sister, you are back too!"

  "Don't go around climbing relatives, we are not relatives, besides, according to the ranking, you should call me sister-in-law."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao pulled Song Moting into the house, "Parents, we are back, and a good Chinese New Year!"

  Jiang Honest and Fan Xiuying estimated that the daughter-in-law should be here, they just changed into new clothes inside, heard the daughter's voice, and hurried out.

  This is the first time that the little girl has returned home, and she must pay attention to it.

  The couple prepared red envelopes.

  With the curtain up, Jiang Laoshi and Fan Xiuying were dumbfounded.

  How come there are two more people.

  Fan Xiuying winked hurriedly, "His father hurriedly greeted his daughter and son-in-law to sit down, and I will come after a while."

  I prepared two red envelopes, and now there are suddenly more Fang Xiaohui and Song Mohuan, I can't drive them away.

  Fan Xiuying was worried and gave red envelopes during the Chinese New Year. She went to the bank and exchanged more than two hundred yuan for new money.

  But Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting were wrapped 80%, and the rest was a red packet for each of their three granddaughters yesterday.

  I don't have any new money in my hands.

  Now there are Fang Xiaohui and his wife, and the new son-in-law comes here for the first time.

  They can't help but give it to them.

  Fan Xiuying had a headache, so she had to gather the money left in the cabinet.

  There is still 60 yuan in the notebook.

  Have a heart to say that some will be separated from Jiang Xiaoxiao's share.

  But it's hard to say that there are new and old.

  Being seen is even more emotional.

  Furthermore, Fan Xiuying still can't bear to touch Jiang Xiaoxiao's share.

  As soon as she gritted her teeth, she said she was eccentric.

  Partially she is willing.

  Fan Xiuying found two red envelopes and divided the remaining 60 yuan into two.

  I put a red envelope for every 30 yuan. It should have been given an even number. They are newly married couples, but there is only so much money at home.

  What can she do?

  If you take the money from Jiang Xiaoxiao's share and put the new and the old together, the son-in-law still wonders.

  I'm sure I didn't prepare red envelopes for others, and it would be even more unsightly.

  Fan Xiuying took the red envelope and walked out directly.

  Outside the children, Qin Ming and Jiang Honestly, are accompanying the two sons-in-law, where the daughter is talking.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was not in the house at all, and he went straight to his elder sister's house.

  Jiang Yue made a pigtail for Niuniu, let Niuniu play on the kang, and prepare to pack up for lunch.

  Today, my sister returned to the door. They should have returned to the door. This is not the place where their sisters robbed her of her sister. Otherwise, according to his mother's temper, her sister and Song Mo Ting would definitely be allowed to live in their house.

   Seeing Jiang Xiaoxiao coming in, "Niuniu, give your auntie New Year greetings!"

  Niu Niu is just over one year old, but she is articulate.

  Jiang Yue always felt that she was partial. Compared with the two daughters of Jiang Xin, her daughter seemed to be smarter.

  This is probably because every mother sees that his own children are better than others.

When Niu Niu saw Jiang Xiaoxiao, she patted her hand and quickly stood up and ran over.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao hurriedly opened his hands, for fear that the little guy would fall out of bed.

  Niuniu threw herself into Jiang Xiaoxiao's arms, blinking her big dark eyes, "Auntie, a good Chinese New Year!"

Not only did he speak clearly, but he also hugged Jiang Xiaoxiao with a pair of small hands. He arched his body and gave Jiang Xiaoxiao a gesture. The chubby body, coupled with that posture, made people feel so cute, and almost made Jiang Xiaoxiao laugh. .

  Jiang Xiaoxiao hugged Niuniu tightly and kissed her hard.

   took out a red envelope.

  "This is our big red envelope for Niuniu. My aunt also wishes our Niuniu a Happy New Year!"

  The little guy quickly picked up the red envelope and happily ran back to his mother, raised the red envelope in his hand, and handed it to her mother happily.

  "Mom, this was given to me by my aunt. You can save it for me. When I grow up, buy candy to eat."

Jiang Yuele closed her mouth from ear to ear, "You, I have been thinking about those candies all day long. I can tell you that I have eaten two pieces of candies this morning and I foul afterwards. Mom will be angry, or else I will be angry. Drop out."

  Niuniu likes sweets, almost the one who can't walk when she sees candies.

   Hearing this, he immediately lowered his hips and threw his grievances into Jiang Xiaoxiao's arms. He glanced at Jiang Yue accusingly, and squeezed his mouth and asked a question that made people laugh and laugh.

  "Auntie, can I change my mother? I want my aunt to be my mother."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled with a spring breeze. He couldn't hold Niuniu and kissed him. Jiang Yue hated iron and made steel.

  Can this girl still want it!

   Jiang Xin saw this scene as soon as he walked in.

  I felt sour.

  The two daughters also followed. Although the two little girls had returned to their grandma's house for several days, they still shrank as the mouse saw the cat when they saw Jiang Xiaoxiao.

   Hidden behind Jiang Xin, dragging Jiang Xin by the corner of his clothes tightly.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao stopped his laughter and saw two cowardly little girls, with big eyes open, looking at Jiang Xiaoxiao and Niuniu longingly and scaredly.

   beckoned, "Come on and pay a New Year greeting to my aunt. This year I am not the youngest at last, so I must have the addiction of being a aunt."

   Jiang Xin pushed the two children.

   "Go ahead, give a New Year greetings to my aunt, forget what mom said?"

  Radi and Zhaodi walked in front of Jiang Xin, the two children seemed to feel that they were too close, and they took two steps back.

  Kneeling and kowtow if you are well-behaved.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was taken aback, got out of bed hurriedly, and pulled the two children up.

  The two children were frightened and shrank back into Jiang Xin's arms.

  I don't know what I did wrong, which caused my aunt's behavior.

  Frightened shivering.

   Jiang Xin paled and comforted the two children.

   "It's okay, it's okay, that's my aunt, who won't beat you up, really, obedient!"

   Jiang Xiaoxiao's anger rose and fell.

She waved to the two people with a mellow look, "Him, brother, come soon, my aunt has prepared red envelopes for you! But my aunt doesn't want you to bow your head, just bow to the aunt, come on, Niuniu, for the two sisters Perform one."

  Some people actually kneel and kowtow to celebrate the New Year.

  I don't know how Jiang Xin educates the children.

  When Niuniu heard her aunt calling herself, Gu Lulu ran over, clasped her fists in her arms and bowed.

   Still chanting words in his mouth.

   "Wish my aunt a happy new year, every year there is today, and every year has the present."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao pounced and laughed out loud.

  At this moment, even Jiang Yue and Jiang Xin couldn't help but they laughed forward and backward together.

  This little guy is too cute.

  Zhaodi Radi watched Niuniu do it, everyone laughed.

  Thinking that this is something that makes everyone happy, and learn to do it in a hurry.

   "Wish my aunt a happy new year, every year there is today, and every year has the present."

  The three cute babies brushed together, it is really uncontrollable.

  The laughter of a room.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao hugged Ladi to beckon him, and one person gave a red envelope, and then he let him go after a lot of ravages.

  The two little girls blushed when they were kissed, and the aunt liked them very much.

  They are satisfied in their hearts.

The people in my grandmother's family are so nice. They don't beat or scold others, and they give them good food. They can sleep in a warm room and have enough food. Radi Zhaodi thinks it would be nice to stay at my grandma's house for the rest of my life. Up.

Chapter 408 You Are Going To Be A Grandpa

  Song Moting and Qin Ming heard the laughter running over, so they were arranged to watch the three children playing in the house, and the three of them went to the kitchen.

  Jiang Yue and Jiang Xin are already rushing to work, Jiang Xiaoxiao has become a decoration.

  I can only move a small bench, sit there and eat sunflower seeds.

   asked Jiang Xin seemingly inadvertently.

   "Second sister, why did the second brother-in-law go back? Throw it at your mother and daughter to go back to your hometown by yourself, so you have no idea?"

  Jiang Xin lowered his head and said while washing the vegetables.

  "My mother-in-law is not in good health. I want to go back and see my relatives in my hometown. I haven't seen each other for so many years, and I don't know if I will see them in the future. Your brother-in-law should accompany you. That is right."

  "Second sister, brother-in-law is not satisfied with you because he is soliciting a dilemma?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao completely tore off the fig leaf.

Jiang Xin paused, "Your sister and wife are not bad, just want a son. Your brother-in-law is not wrong when you say this. Everyone wants a son? Or I don't have the skills and can't give him a son. . No wonder he always feels unhappy in his heart."

   Speaking of this matter, Jiang Xin felt guilty, after all, every family puts their sons first.

  Preference for sons is not a family issue.

  Husband and mother-in-law want to hold a son's wish, and they understand by themselves, that's why she will work hard without complaining, beating and scolding without any regrets.

  Isn't that I didn't have the skills and didn't give birth to a son.

   "Second sister, what if brother-in-law let you have a baby?"

  Family planning is about to begin. Jiang Xin and Qin Dazhuang are both factory workers. At that time, if they dare to exceed births, fines will be trivial, and work will be gone.

   Jiang Xin's face paled, "Your brother-in-law asked their workshop director. The director said that although family planning education has already started, it has not been implemented so strictly. If we hurry up, we might still be able to give birth."

   "What if it is the baby or the daughter?"

   Jiang Xiaoxiao's remarks are not unrealistic. His sister did give birth to three daughters in her previous life.

   Jiang Xin looked ugly, and shook her head, "No. You can always give birth to a son."

  She didn't dare to think about the consequences, and she also complained a little bit about how her sister could say that?

   Knowing that she was so difficult in her husband's house, if she didn't have a son, her mother-in-law and husband would give her a good face. In the days to come, she didn't even dare to think about how to live.

  This is to sprinkle salt on my wound.

"Xiao Xiao, how can you say that to the second sister? Second sister, don't listen to her, it's the New Year. How can anyone talk like this? This is not to find bad luck for others. You can rest assured to look at your face, just look at it. A person with both sons and daughters.

  If you have another one, you will definitely have a son. "

  Fang Xiaohui was not willing to be left out alone, so she followed to the kitchen.

  Jiang Xin originally had little affection for her so-called relative, Xiaohui.

  After this younger sister came back, they had almost no contact, and every time they came back to their natal home, they never saw her.

  I always heard my mother nagging, talking about Fang Xiaohui's frequent come back to ask for money and so on.

  In her mind, this sister is not as real as Jiang Xiaoxiao.

At this moment, Fang Xiaohui suddenly spoke for her. Jiang Xin just froze for a moment. Although she felt a little comfortable in her heart, because she was obviously deceiving herself, but she was willing to hear good words, but this was Jiang Xiaoxiao, Jiang I feel uncomfortable.

"What bad luck is not bad, Xiaoxiao is telling the truth, and she is also telling the truth for my sister. I don't care what she says, so don't jump out and say these bad things here for the New Year. Let mom. It should be bad to hear."

  Fang Xiaohui was stunned.

   Is Jiang Xin's brain not good?

  I am all devoted to her. She is not good. At this moment, she demolished her own stage and turned to Jiang Xiaoxiao. It's really a good person that can't do it.

  Family don't know how to praise.

  "No matter how you say the second sister, I am also your sister, your own sister. I am always defending you both inside and outside. It's good to be here. On the contrary, I am like an outsider. On the contrary, I am not a person inside and outside.

  Ok, you are the sisters, I am an outsider. "

  Fang Xiaohui dropped the curtain and went straight back to the house.

  If it wasn't for this time, it hadn't even passed noon, and I hadn't eaten lunch at my natal house, and I could not explain it to my mother-in-law when I returned to my mother-in-law.

  She can leave immediately.

  Fan Xiuying looked at Fang Xiaohui's face and saw that Fang Xiaohui came out of the kitchen, knowing that she must have fallen there.

  I'm also afraid that Fang Xiaohui's temperament will make a fuss about the Chinese New Year. Everyone will not look good on their faces.

  After all, there is another uncle sitting here. Seeing that his daughter is having trouble with her natal sisters at her natal family, it makes people in the family's family see what good things can do. It is not Fang Xiaohui who looks down at that time.

   hurriedly took out the red envelope, "Come here, the first time you visit your parents with a little bit of love. You just accept it."

  Fang Xiaohui took it reluctantly, Song Mohuan's face was calm, so obediently talking endlessly.

"Parents, go to our house if you have time. My mom said, it's a pity that I didn't see you two at the wedding. Anyway, you are also Xiaohui's biological parents, so we still have to come often. Often."

  Fan Xiuying smiled.

   "I see, Auntie, tell your in-laws that when we have time, we must go and sit down."

  As soon as I said this, I heard the turmoil in the yard.

  Fan Xiuying was startled, nothing will happen, right.

  Hurry out.

   Seeing Jiang Xiaoxiao being helped in by Jiang Yue, his face was pale.

Fan Xiuying's heart trembled.

   hurriedly stepped forward to hold her daughter, and asked repeatedly.

"Why is this? I'm not telling you that your sister has just been discharged from the hospital two days ago, don't let her work at home, why are you still letting her do it? Look at this little face like this, come here, Go in and lie down in Mom's room for a while."

   opened the curtain and helped Jiang Xiaoxiao into the house.

   Jiang Yue also looked worried.

  "Little, are you eating something inappropriate and your stomach is upset? See how you vomit like this. Come on, drink some water first."

  I don't care about my mother's partiality at all.

  Fang Xiaohui curls her lips, Jiang Xiaoxiao will come to this set.

   Covered her mouth and rushed out.

  Who doesn't know it!

  As if someone has no children.

  Song Mohuan hurriedly followed out.

  Fan Xiuying helped Jiang Xiaoxiao sit down, pulled her pillow, and Jiang Xiaoxiao grabbed her wrist.

   "Why? Isn't it uncomfortable somewhere? It really doesn't work, let's go to the hospital."

  Jiang heard this honestly, "Then I'll push the bike, little! You wait."

  The girl's body is important.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao hurriedly stopped, "Parents, I'm fine! I'm just...that's..."

   "What is your child? You have to say it quickly, you are dying of anxieties."

  Jiang Xiaoxiaofu reached Fan Xiuying's ear and said a few words.

  Fan Xiuying smiled on her face and patted her thigh.

   "You girl, why didn't you tell mom that you knew such a good thing yesterday? Little white-eyed wolf, sit down for me."

   Jiangyue's epiphany.

  Going out beaming, Jiang honestly rubbed his hands in a hurry, "What's wrong with your sister? I didn't hear anything."

  "Dad, you are going to be a grandfather, and the little one has children!"

  Jiang Yue patted his father on the shoulder.

  Jiang frankly almost fell into a somersault in a panic.

   "Huh? Huh? I have a baby!"

Chapter 409

"Lao Jiang, go and take out the jar of sauerkraut in the cellar in the corner. It was pickled this year, and it tastes just right now, as well as the fresh pears in the cellar and the dried apricots I made in summer. , Xiaoxiao must like this bite now."

  Fan Xiuying thinks that this is a bad mouth for her daughter.

  Jiang promised honestly and went out to work in a hurry.

  Yes, my wife liked these when she was so bad.

   moved the ladder down the cellar.

  Jiang Lei helped his grandma from outside, and there was a strange girl coming in with his grandfather and uncle Fan Jianguo.

  I saw my father moving the ladder.

   asked strangely, "Father, what are you doing with the ladder for the Chinese New Year? If you have something, you ask me to do it. It is not good for you to climb high and low."

  Fan Jianguo was also strange, what his brother-in-law wanted to do anxiously.

   "No! I'm here, the little one has a baby! I'll find something to eat for her. You don't know what those things are, go and go."

  Jiang Lei was stunned.

  My sister is pregnant.

  Mrs. Fan and Mrs. Fan were overjoyed when they heard this.

  The old couple and Fang Xiaohui supported by Song Mohuan passed by and ran straight into the house.

  "Little, little, grandma came to see you."

  Fang Xiaohui's eyes never fell on Fang Xiaohui.

The angry Fang Xiaohui twisted her eyebrows.

  Is this family crazy?

  If you don't just have a baby, who doesn't have a baby?

  I am pregnant with a child, so no one cares about myself.

  Fan Jianguo clapped his hands and said, "Oh, I'm going to be a grandma! Chengyu, come and go, you are so lucky, to catch up with our happy event, now it's a double happiness."

  Meng Chengyu smiled gently, who is rare to have double happiness.

  It's the first time I've come to see my boyfriend's parents. I thought Fan Jianguo was the youngest son in the family, or the director of the department store's supply and marketing department. At least the conditions at home were different.

  Who knew that his butt hadn't settled down, he was pulled by the old lady and old man to meet some eldest sister's family.

  Let's see if you see, it's to see the parents anyway.

  Sister and sister-in-law should also meet.

  As a result, he became a foil for others.

  I feel very uncomfortable.

   Fan Jianguo has an expression with Rong Youyan!

  The angry Meng Chengyu has a stomachache.

  I thought I could become Fan Jianguo's treasure, but it turned out to be bad. Before I got married, I knew that I was inferior to a niece in the eyes of others.

  Fan Jianguo didn't notice Meng Chengyu's discomfort, and happily pulled people into the house.

  Fang Xiaohui and Song Mohuan followed up.

  Song Moting was also in the house at this time, and his wife started to vomit again, and he was also worried. It took less than a month, and her daughter-in-law vomited like this, and there are nine months to go.

  I can't live this day.

  Child, you didn't mean it's the little padded jacket of your parents.

  How can you toss your mother like this!

  Be careful when you come out, Dad spanks you.

  Song Mo Ting stared at Jiang Xiaoli's belly bitterly.

  The family gathered around Jiang Xiaoxiao and asked for warmth.

  Fang Xiaohui was angry, "Mom, my chest is so tight that I feel uncomfortable after vomiting for a while, so let's go back."

  You can never directly say that you are also pregnant, that is Chi Guoguo's rivalry.

  She is waiting for Fan Xiuying to ask.

  Fan Xiuying did not lift her head, and was telling Jiang Xiaoxiao about the taboos after pregnancy.

   "You are not well! Then you go back after eating, or you can lie down in your sister's room for a while."

   Jiang Yue smiled and said, "Go! I'll take you to rest for a while."

  She is cooking, and her sister is awful, so she has to cook something light. She and Jiang Xiaoxiao have been in the county for so many days, and still don't know Jiang Xiaoxiao's taste.

  She must do it.

  I think of that bowl of steamed meat. It's not good, it's too greasy, and it has a taste.

  Pregnant women cannot smell that kind of meat the most.

  I didn't think about it. At that time, I was pregnant, and I didn't know everything about it. How could anyone care about her?

  Now I'm full of eyes just to make something delicious for my sister.

   Fang Xiaohui wanted to lose her temper, what did she mean?

   "Sister! I'm fine, I'm just..."

  Song Mohuan relieved in time, "Sister, it's okay, Xiaohui is pregnant, and I can't smell it!"

  Jiang Yue nodded, "Well, you can sit in my room for a while, otherwise the smell in this room is heavy and you will still be uncomfortable."

  Jiang Yue thought Fan Xiuying already knew.

  Fan Xiuying and Fang Xiaohui have been sitting in the room just now.

  Can you not say it.

  This beautiful misunderstanding continued until the meal was over. Fan Xiuying and Jiang Honest never asked Fang Xiaohui from beginning to end.

  Sent them back early, although they were carrying exquisite dim sum boxes and cans.

  Fang Xiaohui felt aggrieved in her heart.

  Everyone treats Jiang Xiaoxiao as a treasure, and he is the grass.

  The same goes for his own biological parents.

  She has not forgotten that Fan Xiuying gave Jiang Xiaoxiao the red envelope just now, and the way her grandma gave Jiang Xiaoxiao the red envelope.

  The little kid, Niuniu, was not sensible, so she had to grab the red envelope to play, and the torn red envelope came out with a total of seven, eight, ten yuan.

   is still brand new.

  Own red envelope.

  Three black sheets of ten yuan, even Song Mohuan looked ugly.

  This is not giving yourself face.

  Sincerely let yourself be embarrassed in your in-law's house.

  Song Mohuan didn't even send her home, so he left halfway.

  Fang Xiaohui still does not know that Song Mohuan is angry.

  Fang Xiaohui thought fiercely, Jiang Xiaoxiao, you wait.

  Let you continue jumping, she still has big thick legs.

  Fang Xiaohui did not return to her in-laws' house either.

   took things to a small building.

  The guard at the door saw Fang Xiaohui stopping people.

   "What did you do?"

   "I'm here to see Mr. Wang, and I brought a special medicine."

  Fang Xiaohui recently pondered a solution that she came up with. Because of Song Moting's existence, the Song family was embarrassed with Song Mohuan.

  My status in the in-laws' house is worse than every day.

  If this continues, she will be abandoned by the Song family sooner or later.

  But at this time, she must fight for the greatest vested interest for herself.

  She sorted out many things and people in her previous life.

  I thought of this big thick leg.

  In the last life, she had seen this old man from a distance, and heard that he had old cold legs on his legs, which made it difficult to walk all the time.

  However, Mr. Wang's position is detached, and a single sentence can make a family disappear.

  Not everyone has this right.

  The old man Wang had a good relationship with the Wu family, so he would always look down on the Song family.

  If she remembered correctly, the Song family would be ridiculed directly by someone at the banquet of Mr. Wang, and then the Song family would go from bad to worse.

   But in this life, Master Wang, if she wins the favor of Master Wang, she will reverse the situation in the Song family.

  Mother Song, Mrs. Song, and even his parents-in-law, can they treat her differently?

  She found an old Chinese doctor she knew, the most famous old Chinese doctor in northern Beijing, who specializes in treating old cold legs.

  If the old man's legs improve, his perception of her will be different.

  She deliberately picked this time to come, knowing that the old man's sons and daughters broke off with him at the beginning.

   But now I regret wanting to restore the relationship and harassing the old man all day long.

  This is the only chance she can have a conversation with Mr. Wang.

   will take a risk.

  Not for the Song family, but for myself.

   With a word from Mr. Wang, she will rise up.

   Still used in the hospital to suffer?

  Mother Song didn't look down on herself, this time she wanted Mother Song to know that she could not afford to offend her daughter-in-law.

Chapter 410: Threat

  "Xiao Wang, is my dad here? Let's pay a New Year greeting to his old man."

   Before the guards continued to question Fang Xiaohui, someone appeared.

  Fang Xiaohui arrived with a pinch.

  Xiao Wang looked at a man, a woman, and two children in front of him, his faces dripping!

  Can you stop making noises?

   Those who celebrate the New Year will not let the old man live a happy New Year.

  It's really a young birthday!

   straightened up his face, there was no smile at all.

  An answer from business affairs.

  "Elder Wang confessed that no one can enter, please come back!"

  The root of the ear hurts.

   Come three times a day.

  Let people not have a good life!

Wang Xinyu smiled and pushed Xiao Wang away, "Xiao Wang, celebrate the New Year today! It is only natural for my daughter to go back to her natal family. You can't stop my dad and children from sharing the family relationship. You don't understand that you are still young. , You can't make a trip to the old man at this time.

  Let's take a look at the old man and leave, and make sure not to disturb him. "

  Was her husband a wink as she spoke, and the four of them rushed in.

  Xiao Wang is anxious.

  Wang Laozheng discussed academic matters with the three students, and specifically explained that they should not be disturbed.

  This is not sincerely making it hard for yourself.

   "You can't go in!"

   shouted sharply, but because of his youth, this voice couldn't generate power at all, and Wang Xinyu ignored it at all.

"Xiao Wang, you are too wide-minded. There is my dad in there, no matter how bad it is! We are also biological fathers and daughters, how can there be overnight hatred! You should be nosy here! Remember you Identity, you are a security guard, get me off."

  This is to push in.

   "He can't control it! I can control it!"

  An old voice appeared, and the four of Wang Xinyu stopped.

  Master Wang appeared at the door with three students behind him.

  Fang Xiaohui was overjoyed.

  The opportunity is here.

   "Dad, you are out! This cold weather is not good for your trachea. I will help you in. Jin Yun will help grandpa in with me."

  Wang Xinyu became wise in anxious state, and it happened that his father came out. In any case, they had to reverse the relationship with the old man.

  Even if people say that they are dead skinned.

Wang Xinyu helped the old man succeed and was thrown away by Wang Jiaxiang, "Who let you in? I said, in the future, if you pass yours, if I pass mine, you can't give yourself a face? I have to talk about the face. "

  Old man Wang felt bored, and his children became like this after more than a decade.

   is really speechless.

  Fearing that he would be lonely, some of the students who came to accompany him specially during the New Year's Eve, they are also disturbed by Wang Xinyu.

Wang Xinyu covered her face and wept, she was absolutely wronged like that, "Dad, I just want to do my filial piety, how can you be so cruel! What happened back then is not impossible, we are also to protect your mother, but whoever wants to make you hurt in the end .

  We also have no choice. At that time, if we did not protect our mother, then the family was decentralized. How do we choose at that time? Dad, we were wrong. Since you forgive us, let us come back to you. You are so old that you really need someone to take care of you.

  Dad, if you feel that my sincerity is not enough, can I kneel down for you? "

   said that it was really going to kneel.

  If you really kneel down during the New Year, how many people will watch the excitement.

  The people who live in this place are all well-guarded professors and prestigious academics. At that time, people will definitely not be able to come out to watch the excitement like the Shishijing people.

  The problem is the same and it's embarrassing.

  This is to force the old man to let them in.

  Wang Jiaxiang was trembling, this is his daughter!

  Not as good as an outsider, who keeps saying that he is wrong, forcing himself to make concessions everywhere.

  This is not the first time it has been staged.

  To be ashamed is to be ashamed.

  Wang Jiaxiang felt that he would not care.

   "Flap! Pop!"

The sound of slaps made Wang Xinyu's kneeling posture pause.

"Who are you?"

  Wang Xinyu saw the young girl, carrying something in her hand, as if she was visiting someone.

  Watching the person in front of him vigilantly.

"I'm still the first time I saw someone who was shameless, and I kept saying that I was wrong. That's how I treated my father? If I were you and did something inferior to a pig or dog, I would have bought a piece of tofu and killed him. Have the face to embarrass his father here!

  The beast still knows to repay his parents for the kindness of nurturing, and the crow also knows the love of feeding back. You are not as good as a beast, so you still have the face to pretend to be pitiful.

  You think you cry two tears and you are weak? Let me tell you that everyone's eyes are sharp, and Wang's lifetime reputation cannot be slandered by you, so let's just get out of here! Otherwise, I'll expose all your old ways, and let everyone see your true colors.

  Don't forget the thing you wrote, if you take it out, do you think you and your husband, daughter and son can still sit here safely? "

  Fang Xiaohui said the next sentence in a low voice. No one heard it. Everyone saw Fang Xiaohui finished saying this. Wang Xinyu's expression changed drastically, and he hurried away with her husband and children like a bereavement dog.

  As fast as possible! There seems to be a ghost chasing behind.

  Wang Xinyu herself is also afraid, how does any woman know this! Not even my father knew about this.

  If Elder Wang knew that her daughter, it would be light to sever the relationship.

  Looking at Wang Xinyu and fleeing, Fang Xiaohui pursed her mouth and smiled, adjusted her posture, and then turned to face Wang Jiaxiang.

  "Master Wang, my name is Fang Xiaohui, I came here to visit you specially today! I was filled with outrage just now, you won't blame me for being nosy!"

  She must enter the Wang's door today.

  Elder Wang looked at Fang Xiaohui, he didn't know this girl.

  But this girl won't help herself for no reason!

  Recently, he has seen a lot of people like this who want to climb up to him. Fang Xiaohui will not be the first person, but it seems that he is lucky. At least he is helping himself to solve the crisis.

   "Thank you, but I have something to do today and I don't see a guest. Besides, I don't know you anymore. Go back, kid!"

  Wang Jiaxiang doesn't want to be with these people who have nothing to do. It's too tired!

  Fang Xiaohui is embarrassed! Unexpectedly, the old man would say so, really a stubborn old man.

"Grandpa Wang, it's okay. You really don't know me. I'm Song Mohuan, the second wife of the Song family. This is to visit you on behalf of my grandparents. I know you don't want to see strangers. Let's leave now."

  She still understands the reason why she wants to refuse and welcome.

  Wang Jiaxiang felt a little apologetic in his heart. An old man himself was getting older and he became more suspicious.

never mind! Who has never been young, looks sensible when looking at a girl, and doesn't need to keep people away.

   "Otherwise you just come in for a cup of tea before leaving!"

  Master Wang threw a sentence and left with the students.

  Fang Xiaohui replied in surprise, "Okay, sir, I can make tea, you can try my craft."

  In the last life, she did not fiddle with tea utensils less, and the tea ceremony is her specialty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 10.8K 49
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
43.1K 676 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
101K 359 30
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
222K 25.9K 115
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...