71-80

Chapter 71

   "Director Hao, you..."

  Fan Jianshe is not a fool.

  I immediately understood the taste, no wonder Director Hao has a relative here every day in the past two days.

  And the look in my eyes is particularly bad.

  Everyone said that Director Hao's relative is going through work procedures.

  To put it bluntly, we need to transfer them from other factories to their supply and marketing cooperatives.

  Everyone knows that supply and marketing cooperatives have oil and water.

  Nowadays, whoever buys something does not have to rely on the relationship in the supply and marketing agency.

  This Director Hao may have bad intentions and wants to let himself move a nest to his relatives.

  This is a set deliberately set for myself.

  Fan Jianshe's face is green.

   turned around and walked out of the yard of the supply and marketing agency, bumping Jiang Xiaoxiao with one head.

   "Ouch, uncle!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao actually heard it from beginning to end.

   knew that this was a run on her uncle.

  It seems that Director Hao is not a good thing. If Director Hao is really allowed to be the director, I am afraid that my uncle will have no good life.

  Fan Jianshe looked like a niece, trying hard to suppress his anger.

   reluctantly smiled.

   "Little, why are you here?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took Fan Jianshe and left, "Let's go, uncle, go to your driver who solicits goods, let's get back the green onions together."

   whispered.

  Fan Jianshe took a look at the people in the house.

   "You have already said it, is there really 10,000 catties?"

  I am happy, after all, who wants to be run away by others!

   Putting a good job to quit, and being bullied, he Fan Jianshe also has a temper.

   "Uncle, let's go! Just go and see."

Director Hao walked out, "Fan Jianshe, don't forget what I said, the leaders above at 3:00 pm are going to check. If the 10,000 catties of green onions are not delivered to the supply and marketing cooperative by then, don't blame me. I didn't tell you in advance."

   walked leisurely with his hands behind his back.

  Fan Jianshe spit on the ground.

   "It's really a bug in melon seeds. How can you let this kind of villain be successful? Lao Tzu... Uncle is really bad for eight lifetimes."

   Xiao Wu and Xiao Wang in the house also came out.

  A face of unrequited love.

  Today is Fan Jianshe, and there will be them tomorrow.

   is just a matter of morning and evening.

  They are not invisible.

   "Brother Fan, forget it! Let's bear it, whoever lets someone be a leader immediately."