31-40

Chapter 31-You Are Still Shameless

  Fang Xiaohui is anxious.

  She knew that Ye Hua was indifferent.

   Even if you want to fight or scold, at least hold the person down.

  It's not that Jiang Xiaoxiao should go to the countryside instead of Fang Peizhong, it's like this to others! Who wants to help you go to the countryside?

  It's not a brain twitch anymore.

  Fang Xiaohui really believed that Ye Hua would do this.

  That Ye Hua is like this to her, since she was a child, she has been so indifferent to answering questions, and everything is close to her eldest brother.

  But at that time she thought she was partial.

   But now that she knew that she was not born with her, she felt that Ye Hua had definitely known it very early.

  What's in it, she can't pursue it, what can be done, she can't do anything if people don't admit it.

  Furthermore, she is also one of the beneficiaries.

  There is no need to turn over old accounts.

  But at least use your brain.

  This is your biological daughter.

   still have to be used.

  The brain is a good thing, it doesn't need to be rusty.

   Fang Xiaohui is depressed.

  But this mess, she has to clean up.

   "Mom, it was not intentional, it should be deep love and responsibility. After all, you are mother's biological daughter."

  Fang Xiaohui herself felt that this reason was too unconvincing.

  The problem is that you have to talk nonsense with your eyes open.

  Jiang glanced at this daughter honestly.

"Not really! The Fang family's mom said, let me go to the countryside, if it's for the eldest brother! Who is impatient to send me a girl movie back. It's not as good as your Fang Xiaohui can bring benefits to the Fang family, I heard that you are about to marry the son of the Song family. I think you are more like the daughter of the Fang family than me, right?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled in anger.

  At this moment, Jiang Laoshi's face really changed color.

  It's dark!

  The corners of the mouth are twitched.

  Fang Xiaohui was blindfolded all at once.

  This is definitely what Ye Hua said, otherwise Jiang Xiaoxiao just went back in less than a few hours, how could he know these things.

  This is what Jiang Xiaoxiao can know?

  Ye Hua is crazy.

  This is not just looking for a dead end.

   "Xiaohui! Is that really the case? You are going to marry the Song family, and your elder brother is going to the countryside, so let Xiaoxiao go back to replace Fang Peizhong?"

  It goes without saying that Jiang Honest is not stupid.

  Anyone with a brain inside and outside can understand it.