201-210

Chapter 201 Buying Tickets to See Daughter

Honestly, Jiang also became impatient.

"This girl, I know she can cause trouble, how can she run into the mountains? There are virgin forests over there, and ran in. If you meet a jackal, tiger, and leopard, what will happen? No, I will buy it now. I have to check the train ticket. No one in front of this girl looks at it.

  Jiang honestly is really worried.

  Fan Xiuying grabbed people.

  "You buy two train tickets, and I will check it out. I haven't seen Xiaoxiao for more than half a year, and I don't know what this girl is like now."

  Jiang hesitated when he heard it honestly.

   "A ticket is only 12 yuan and five. Let's get one month's salary when we two come down."

  How can I not feel sorry for this money? If I save 12 yuan by myself, I can still buy a lot of things for my girl.

Fan Xiuying glared, "Your girl doesn't have a brain, why don't you have a brain? What does your girl bring back this ginseng for? Decoration? You just change one, and our travel expenses will come out. You want a girl, I don't want girls?

  Otherwise, buy a train ticket and I will go! You stay at home. "

  Fan Xiuying poked Jiang Honestly in the forehead.

  Jiang rubbed his forehead honestly, and said slanderously.

   "Let me go, you are a womanly family on the road. What should I do if something happens? Okay, I won't say anything, we won't be able to go together."

   Seeing the fierce eyes of her own wife, she immediately put out her flames.

  Spend money when you spend money. It is better to spend money on travel than to worry about alone at home.

  Furthermore, the daughter has never been away from them for such a long time, so she really panicked, the value of the money.

  Jiang honestly went out to buy tickets.

  Fan Xiuying looked at the ginseng. Although he said that the ginseng was going to be sold, he was not willing.

  My daughter sent this thing back. It was definitely not sold by them. It is estimated that she wanted to stay at home, in case she should be in an emergency in the future.

  Fan Xiuying thought for a while, the two old people at home, plus her own mother-in-law, these are three old people.

  In case something happens in the future, this is a life-saving thing, and it seems that you still have to put it away.

  Actually, the money they paid for the tickets was not bad. They had a lot of money when they sold the gold bars.

  Two ginsengs are locked in the cabinet.

  It's been a long time since I saw my daughter. I must bring my daughter some delicious food.

  Fan Xiuying hurriedly thought about doing something.

  Fang Xiaohui walked in.

  Fang Xiaohui? !

  Yes, that Jiang's biological daughter.

  Fang Xiaohui was very clever. She was afraid that she would replace Fang Peizhong in going to the countryside, so Fang Xiaohui found the Song family.