411-420

Chapter 411

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting moved back to Song's house.

  It's not that they don't want two people to live in a two-person world, but they are about to start school, but in fact, they can't live at home for a few days, just because the old man and the old lady are happy.

  Song Moting carried the luggage and sent it there, and later came back to pick up Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao waved his hand and watched Song Moting walk away before he was about to return to the house.

  Parents and grandpa went to see the uncle's fiancee parents today.

  Uncle's age is placed there, and marriage is on the agenda.

  The former aunt Jiang Xiaoxiao met once, not the Meng Chengyu in front of her.

  Here is a lot of letting go.

  As long as it's not the old aunt, at least the uncle doesn't need to get rid of his wife.

   "Ouch!"

  Someone behind him plopped and fell, accompanied by a groaning sound.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked back and saw a middle-aged man fell on the side of the road. He appeared to have his foot and he smiled bitterly while holding his leg in pain.

  She walked over, "How are you? If you trust me! I can show it to you, I have studied medicine!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao felt that her Notre Dame's disease had happened again, and she couldn't treat the illness in the previous life to save people for a lifetime, and the professional ethics of a lifetime did not allow her to stand by.

  Wu Weiguo looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao, "Okay, I just can't get up."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao bends over to check his ankle carefully, it should be twisted, and the speed that can be seen by the naked eye has swollen.

  "You have to apply a cold compress like this, or I will help you to my house first, and I will give you the ice compress, and then go if you feel better, or I can call your family and ask them to pick you up."

  Looking at this person, he didn't look like an awkward person. He was well-dressed, but he was dressed in a woolen tunic, and a woolen coat on the outside. The leather shoes were bright and shiny. Everywhere he was able to show that he was a good person.

  She didn't have the desire to flatter her, she was just helping her.

  Wu Weiguo nodded gently, "Then trouble you, I'm really sorry."

   Stretched out his hand to signal Jiang Xiaoxiao to give him a hand.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao paused. This person really didn't know how to be polite. At first glance, he was accustomed to being praised by the stars.

  Never mind, don't think too much about doing good deeds, and bend down to help Wu Weiguo. Fortunately, this person is not dead.

  Otherwise, she would let go, there is still one in her stomach, no one can compare to her own child.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao will definitely not do anything that hurts the child.

   helped Wu Weiguo into her large yard, and had to walk two alleys to get to her parents. She disliked the trouble.

  Song Moting will be back in less than an hour anyway.

  Thanks to the Chinese New Year and the cold weather, the water tank in the kitchen has long been frozen.