11-20

Chapter 11

   "Yeah! It's okay, your mom will be back soon, right? I'm hungry, so I can find something to eat for my grandma."

  The old lady drank a sip of orange powder water and grumbled with hunger, mainly because the old lady got up early and walked up.

   Hitting the east side just walked to the west, even if it was straight, it would be at least ten kilometers.

  It's strange not to be hungry.

  A lot of physical exertion.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao promised, "Okay! Grandma, sit down! I'll cook for you."

   said, and went to the kitchen.

  The summer kitchen of their family set up a shed in the yard.

  There is no range hood at this time, so it's ventilated and cool.

  The old lady walked to the door and watched Jiang Xiaoxiao working on the gas stove through the bamboo curtain.

  They use gas tanks at home, but the bungalows are not equipped with gas pipes.

  The old lady was surprised to see that her granddaughter was skillful in washing and cutting vegetables. The potato shreds were as thin as needles, and the knife skills and brushing skills were more agile than the old lady who had been cutting vegetables for decades.

  The old lady rubbed her eyes.

  I haven't seen you in a year, has it changed too much?

  What are these young couples doing?

  I used to treat this girl as a treasure, so I couldn't bear to do a little work.

  Are you willing now?

  The old lady feels that she is dazzled.

   shook his head! The old lady went back and sat down.

  In the beginning, her heart was filled with anger. She wanted to force the youngest couple to agree. If she didn't, she had to agree.

  But now it doesn't seem easy to look at the youngest couple.

   couldn't help feeling uncomfortable.

   are all their own children, in fact, the palms of the palms and the backs of the hands are all meat, so how can a mother not feel sorry for her son.

   But if it wasn't for Zhiqiang among the old folks, who was about to get married, if he didn't have a job, he would have to go to the countryside to jump in the line.

  She is reluctant to bear her grandson.

Feng Guihua, the eldest daughter-in-law, was stunned, and the old lady immediately got upset.

  In fact, the old lady knew that she was fanning the flames.

  As soon as she calmed down, the old lady also felt that the matter was unspeakable.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao pursed his mouth, cheating.

  What the old lady is doing this time, of course she knows.

  Only know how to put down the fire for the old lady.

  In fact, there is no food at home, that is, potatoes are used as vegetables. Their family is a worker. If they buy food according to the head of the household registration, they barely have enough to eat.