281-290

Chapter 281

  "Really! Grandpa and grandma are watching Yiyi in the sky! But they can't come back because grandpa and grandma are sick! You never know that grandparents go to the doctor and it will take a long time to come back, but if Yiyi is so sad.

  Grandpa and grandma will be sad too! Is it difficult for Yiyi to want grandparents to worry about you? "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao knew that he was wrong, but Bai Yiyi was only five years old.

  No matter how much you say, she won't understand.

  Only when Bai Yiyi is older can he explain clearly.

  Bai Yiyi immediately shook his head, "No! I don't want my grandparents to come back. My grandparents are sick and very sick. Grandpa coughs all night and all night! Pretending to be okay, I saw my grandpa hemoptysis.

  Grandma can't go to the ground anymore, I am dying of worry, now they can go to the doctor! I'm very happy, I don't want grandparents to come back. They have to take good care of the doctor, and I will wait for them to come back obediently. I will be obedient and will never cause trouble. "

  Bai Yiyi has a maturity that does not belong to her. This is a choice and concession that a great talent has.

   Attachment and worry to relatives.

  Cuifen at the door wiped her tears. Although the child didn't get along for a long time, it really hurts.

  My parents-in-laws did not raise this child in vain, this child really kissed his grandparents.

   came in with a rice bowl.

   "Yiyi, come to eat. Only when you are full can you wait until your grandparents come back. Come, your second aunt made noodles. Come!"

  This child will follow them in the future. Cuifen wants to cultivate a relationship with the child and kindly, so she can't take the child back home.

  Bai Yiyi hugged Jiang Xiaoxiao and didn't let go. The look, the expression and the action seemed to be afraid that Jiang Xiaoxiao would drop her.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao patted her helplessly.

   "I'm not going, you eat well. If you don't eat but you don't have the strength, wait for your grandparents to come back. Your second aunt is right."

  Bai Yiyi looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao seriously, "What should I call you?"

  This kid is very smart and remembers what Jiang Xiaoxiao said just now.

   "Call sister."

  Bai Yi reluctantly let go of his hand, not knowing why, seeing this sister in front of him feels very kind.

  Second aunt put the bowl in front of him.

  "This is a blood relative in the bones. I will listen to you just the first time I met."

  The kid didn't see them so close.

"Second aunt, I will call you like this along with the child, but I just want to ask, are you going to take your child back to the country? But this child is a registered permanent residence in the city. Are you taking her back to the country like this? This child It's a pity. I will come back to school after all."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao couldn't bear to let the child go back to the countryside like this.

  This has nothing to do with looking down on rural people.