141-150

Chapter 141 Believe Her

   "Girl, this is a matter of life, you still don't mess around."

The   field manager is also anxious in his heart, although when it comes to this, it is basically like a dead horse as a living horse doctor.

  But this is also a life!

  I can't just watch this girl do harm to others.

"Head of the field, now, how long do you think Song Moting can live by lying there? If you lie there, he will definitely die. If I save him, maybe he will have a chance to survive. You choose your own choice Well, what the hell is going to do?"

  It's not that Jiang Xiaoxiao shirks responsibility. It's that if you don't speak to the bright side at this time, the head of the meeting will stop him if he is unsure. If he is interrupted in the process of treating the wound, it will be fatal.

  The field leader was speechless, and he was embarrassed. He watched the man lying there, knowing that he would definitely die.

   But what if you let him open his mouth and tell this girl who doesn't understand anything to heal someone?

  What should I do in case of death? I am the head of the field, and I have to bear this responsibility.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao did not hesitate and left after taking the things.

  As soon as the door opened, the oncoming wind and snow almost knocked Jiang Xiaoxiao down.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao tried his best to help the door frame to stand firm, secretly rejoicing in his heart that he didn't ask everyone to send Song Moting to the hospital just now. Otherwise, don't say anything else now, it's only this wind, it's strange that they can walk past.

  Once you get lost in the snow, I'm afraid I don't know how to die.

  The head of the field saw that the girl had already gone out, so why is he staying here?

   Locked the gate, followed Jiang Xiaoxiao, the two of them made a deep kick, and finally returned to the educated youth.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao pushed the door of the house, and several people looked back.

   "Little, you come soon, Brother Song is awake."

   Jia Shu excitedly pointed to Zhi Kang.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao squeezed the crowd and saw Song Moting looking at him.

   walked over, looked at his eyes, pulse.

  It's a lot more stable, and it's a lot better compared to the previous journey.

  I finally felt comforted in my heart.

"how are you feeling?"

  "It's because the back hurts badly, nothing else."

  Song Moting gritted his teeth and answered, Jiang Xiaoxiao could feel the temperature high when he touched him.

  He has a fever.

  It was caused by wound infection.

  "I will give you a simple treatment of the wound and take out the branches, but there is no anesthetic, you..."

  Song Moting's injuries were too serious and could not be dragged on.

  There is no better way now.

  She is a doctor and knows how cruel what she means.

  Song Moting nodded hard, his eyes were gentle, "I know, just come on. I can hold it."