161-170

Chapter 161 Sleeping, Give a Pillow

  Jiang Xiaoxiao paused, put down the phone, she wondered what to do now?

  Wood can be shipped out, and sales are not a problem.

  But how did the grain in her hand be shipped out?

  This is a big problem.

  She was in a mess, picked up the phone and called the eldest sister.

  Since the eldest sister is back, she always has to greet her.

  There are not many opportunities to make phone calls.

   connected to Jiangyue Primary School.

  Not too long, Jiang Yue came to answer the phone.

  Jiang Yue went to work, and the child could not be sent to the nursery.

   Although reluctant to bear, but at this time dual workers are doing this.

  Jiang Yue was happy when she heard her sister's voice.

   "Little, how are you?"

  As soon as Jiang Yue returned to the county town, she called Jiang Xiaoxiao and his production team. Unfortunately, the production team leader said that Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others were in the dormitory of the forest farm.

  So it is considered to be unavailable.

She has been worried about this in her heart, but she does not know about the snow-covered mountains every year. She has been here for three or four years. She knows the specific situation better than her sister. After the snow-covered mountains, no one It is possible to break through this barrier.

  That's mortal.

  The couple called their production team leader almost every other time to ask about the situation.

  Unexpectedly, Jiang Xiaoxiao would actually call herself.

  "Sister, don't worry, I'm fine. How are you? Have a niece or a niece, what's your name?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao asked deliberately, knowing that the eldest sister gave birth to a daughter.

"You have an extra nephew daughter named Qin Ziru, whose nickname is Niuniu. I'm pretty good, how about you? I haven't told you yet. Your brother-in-law and I really touched you this time. "

  Jiang Yue told them about Feng Guoqiang, the brother-in-law of Section Chief Qin, over the phone.

  The two of them are really grateful to their sister from the bottom of their hearts.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao heard it, but his heart moved.

  Feng Guoqiang, the brother-in-law of Section Chief Wei, is a conductor at the station, and he has something to do with him.

  I really dozed off and gave a pillow. Isn't this a chance that I can transport the food back under the proper name.

  "Eldest sister, can you give me the phone number of Section Chief Wei and my brother-in-law Feng Guoqiang? I want to contact him. I want to ask him to do something."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao has made up his mind.

Jiang Yue smiled and said, "What's the problem? We know someone because of you. Okay, I'll give you his phone number right away. If you have anything to do, you have to tell the eldest sister that the eldest sister and brother-in-law can help. I will do it for you."