331-340

Chapter 331

  Jiang glanced at his old mother honestly, and told Jiang Xiaoxiao, "You are here to watch your grandma. I will go out for a while and be back soon."

  Jiang counts the savings at home honestly.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao gave the 10,000 yuan, and now Xiaoxiao has bought the house, and everything is packed, only 1,000 yuan is left.

  The two of them saved more than two thousand yuan, which is not enough for the operation fee.

Although his eldest brother said he was going back to raise money, he had a feeling that after the eldest brother returned, the money could not be sent for a while, and he could not get his eldest brother into this share, otherwise the operation of his mother would not be enough. Know when it will be delayed.

  I can only put the money in first.

  But the money is not enough, so I can only use the little gold bar to get the money. The money that I was going to give to my sons and daughters can only be applied first, and we will talk about it when they make money in the future.

  There is no way, the current situation at home can only take care of the old lady.

  Song Moting has come in from outside.

  As soon as he heard that the operation was going to be done, Song Moting went out quietly. Of course, he knew that the operation must not require a small amount of money.

  My husband's mother-in-law's mother-in-law are all diligent ordinary workers, so letting them come out with a sum of money is really terrible.

No matter how much he and the young couple say, when they were in the forest farm, they also made a lot of ginseng money. Putting this money here, watching the old husband and mother-in-law are worried here, he is not that kind of person.

  Although Xiaoxiao didn't say anything, he knew that Xiaoxiao would definitely do it. Instead of making his wife anxious, he might as well do it in advance.

   I went to an outside bank and directly withdrew 10,000 yuan. It is estimated that it is almost enough. If it is not enough, I will withdraw it later.

  Thanks to them for bringing the money back, otherwise they would really be blind.

  I just deposited it, and now I immediately take it again.

  He took the money in a hurry and returned to the ward, and put the money in the hands of the old man.

  Jiang honestly wanted to say, how could he use the money of his daughter and son-in-law? It doesn't make sense to say that.

   was stopped by Song Moting.

"Dad, we are a family. The little grandma is also my grandmother. We should all help in this matter. Dad, don't be polite with us. I am your son-in-law. Speaking of a son-in-law and half a son. Let us do our best."

  Jiang nodded honestly and took a look. This is the difference between people. Look at his elder brother and sister-in-law, and then look at his daughter-in-law.

  The son-in-law was afraid that he would be embarrassed, so he didn't even discuss with him, and went out to withdraw money as soon as he heard the words.

  How can I look like my elder brother and sister-in-law? I have been walking for a long time, and there is no news at all.

  And when I heard about money, the first reaction was chilling.