221-230

Chapter 221

  Master Wang hurriedly looked down at his knee.

  I also stunned, knowing that his knee has been deformed due to rheumatic joint pain, and the deformation is very severe.

  After the rheumatism in the last few days, not only the deformed area hurts, but the deformed area also swelled up.

  The whole knee was swollen and I couldn't walk more. I didn't see that the pants he was wearing were two sizes bigger.

  The waist is fat, but the trouser legs are tight, because the knees are swollen to support the trousers.

  But now it's not good, and then I look at my knees, and all the swelling has gone back.

   Can't help but stare at his wife in surprise.

  "Is it true that this peach wine from the adult family is really an ancestral secret recipe?"

  The two people have a word in their hearts at the same time, mainly because the leg tossing person has been tossing badly recently.

  The two of them took medicine, did physical therapy, and did hot compresses. They used any method, but they didn't feel better with this leg.

  The pain was so bad this morning, but the Queen Mother had seen it in person. In the morning, her knees were swollen and she almost couldn't wear her pants.

   But this time, the swelling on this knee has all subsided.

  Both people have the same idea in their hearts, I'm afraid this wine is really an ancestral secret recipe.

  You should know that the only thing that was exceptional today was to drink half a catty of peach wine.

The queen mother smiled with joy, "Oh, the child's father really didn't expect that this wine is really a family secret recipe. Let's do it, anyway, this wine is not high, I have tried it, and it won't hurt your body. How much impact.

  Recently, you drink it every day, but don't drink so much. Drink two glasses at a time. Let's drink it for years and years. Whether this bottle of wine has any effect after drinking can be seen immediately. "

  My husband's rheumatoid arthritis has been tortured for many years, and it is the only thought in their minds to relieve the pain.

  There is actually the possibility of effective now, and both of them are very excited.

  But the two people didn't care about it, maybe this is a coincidence.

   "Otherwise, during dinner like this, you will let me drink two or two, every time I drink two or two, anyway, this wine has a low degree. Just drink juice."

  Old man Wang felt that his legs were healed, and he had no problem drinking that bottle of wine. He would definitely not be drunk. Even if he drank 2 catties of white wine, he was stable.

  The Queen Mother couldn't help him, so she poured him two taels of peach wine during dinner.

  Master Wang slept comfortably this night. In the past, he suffered from rheumatoid arthritis, and he could not sleep with the pain all night.

  Sometimes it hurts and I can't sleep and I go around around the floor, there is no way, who makes it hurt?

   But tonight is really the most comfortable sleep in his life.

  The whole body feels warm and warm, especially the pain in the knees has disappeared for a long time, I can only feel a rush of heat flowing in it.