111-120

Chapter 111

  Jiang Yue and Qin Ming are also talking about this.

  The couple had discussed it a long time ago. By tomorrow, Qin Ming will open a letter of introduction and buy train tickets. The two of them will wait two days until Jiang Xiaoxiao returns. They will go back to the city to see their parents.

  Jiang Yue really missed her parents.

   is also guilty. I didn't tell my parents about such a big thing, but I was afraid that my parents were worried.

  In fact, I don't know that there is something tricky in this matter.

  It is true that Qin Ming was injured, and she really does not know whether it will be life-threatening.

  But things have reached this point, Qin Ming will definitely not be the one who planned, and Qin Ming is really good to her.

  It's not all that, like people knowing whether they drink hot or cold water.

  Now she is thinking about giving birth to the baby, but she didn't think much about other things.

"Qin Ming, when Xiao Xiao comes back, let's go back to the city. This year's Chinese New Year will be at my house. Don't be afraid. My father and mother look at their mouths very well, but they are all kind people. The heart is very soft, you just have to Work more and talk less. My mother promises to like you. After a long time, my mother knows who you are, and it must be better to you than to me."

  Jiang Yue knows what her man is worried about there.

  The person who was on the pillow as soon as he touched it on weekdays turned over there like pancakes today.

  Do you know that something is on his mind!

  The biggest thing is naturally to see the mother-in-law.

"Yue'er, don't worry, I understand the truth. I don't take care of what I do. When I go back, no matter what my parents do to me, I will admit the punishment. As long as they can accept me, let me do anything. "

  Qin Ming touched his wife's long hair, feeling really stunned in his heart.

  What happened during the day had a great impact on him. In the past few days when the sister-in-law appeared, he saw that the sister-in-law treats his wife wholeheartedly.

  The family brought so much food and so many good things from all over the world, and they didn't even know that her sister was pregnant and married.

  This is just a pure desire to be nice to her sister.

  Simple sisterhood.

  For this intention, he felt very surprised in his heart.

   also a little bit pantothenic acid in my heart.

  I also have younger siblings, but after so many years, younger siblings have never been so close to him.

  It seems that he is the eldest brother, and he takes everything for granted.

  Never before has the sister-in-law treated Jiang Yue so kindly to him.

  He suddenly felt lonely.

   Say you don't desire?

Very fake.

  He strives to do everything his parents require, but he actually wants to be recognized.

  I want to be the valued person in the family.