51-60

Chapter 51

"Okay, my mother-in-law opened my eyes for the first time. My daughter-in-law would talk to my mother-in-law and my husband like this. What do you mean by going through the formalities? You mean you won't live if our family is strong? Zhuangli, you can immediately find an 18-year-old girl, can you? You are carrying a money-losing goods. What kind of one can you find?

  I'm telling you, we were kind enough to let you in our house, so that you can't give birth to a son. If you were in those villages, you would have been driven out by your mother-in-law a long time ago. Besides, what makes your big brother spend your money?

  That's called borrowing, don't you understand?

  I tell you, if you don't want to go back, then you can live in your natal house for the rest of your life. Da Zhuang followed me, I still don't believe it, I have never seen such an arrogant wife. "

  Qin's mother is fierce, but she feels very guilty in her heart.

  She hopes that her bluff can calm her daughter-in-law.

  Let the daughter-in-law follow them obediently.

  Otherwise, this matter really caused the divorce of the second child and spread the reputation of the boss, then it would be a bad street.

Qin Dazhuang was taken aback, "Don't say that, mom. Jiang Xin is not such a person." Turning to look at Jiang Xin, his eyes are pleading. He is used to giving way to his mother, so he is used to asking his wife to follow suit. He also gave in to his mother.

  It is better to do more in his heart than to do less. Besides, it is his own mother. Can he still choke his own mother to death?

  "Jiang Xin, if you feel troubled with this matter, you can go back and beat me and scold me. I can do whatever you want with the two of us. I can admit it to you. Isn't it OK for me to kneel and washboard for you?

  However, divorce is not good, it is just a matter of rushing. My mother is not bad, you are also a kind person, won't you take a step back and the sky will be brighter? I believe the eldest brother is not deliberately taking advantage.

  Now I am encountering some difficulties. After this difficulty, will everything be okay? "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao clapped his hands, and the slap was a pop.

  "Brother-in-law, I didn't think you could say this before, but now I realized that your eloquence is really top-notch. This is not in your own body, so you can always tell my sister to take a step back, but I haven't seen a step back.

  You said that your eldest brother didn't mean it, so shouldn't you pay it back after borrowing for so many years? As long as you understand a little bit of truth, your brother's life is not rich at home, and your niece is so hungry here, shouldn't you take the money out and give them back to relieve your brother's urgent need?

Instead,    pretended to be deaf and dumb over there, saying that it was not intentional. Is it necessary to starve my nephew daughter to death to be deliberate? What else does it mean that my sister is a kind person? Should a kind person be bullied by others?

  A kind person should be taken advantage of by others?

  If you are like this, I would rather my sister be a less kind person, at least she can protect her children and grow up well, at least she can guarantee her happiness. "

  Fan Xiuying also wanted to applaud her daughter in her heart.

  What a relief!

"Yes, big and strong. You can speak with your conscience. You can't always make your daughter-in-law be kind, and other people are not kind. That's a sincere bullying. Besides, no matter how kind you are, you can use your kindness. Your daughter-in-law and your child, how do you look at both of them?