The blessing bag is reborn wi...

By heyyyyyy467

https://www.69shu.com/txt/32089.htm Author: Floating World Category: Romance Novels 10.55 million words | Ful... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540

361-370

614 18 0
By heyyyyyy467

Chapter 361

  Master Song trembled violently, and then spewed out a mouthful of blood.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting were both taken aback.

   Vomiting blood? !

  This is not in line with common sense.

  Not a stroke?

   "What's the matter with the doctor?"

  Song Qingyun looked at the doctor anxiously.

  The doctor looked at the old man, with a panic on his face, "I don't know, I shouldn't, I can't vomit blood, I didn't get a terrible acupuncture point!"

  Feng Lao, who was in the ward, also looked a little ugly. If Song Lao had something good or bad, he couldn't explain it.

  The one I invited here.

   "Hurry up and take a look!"

  Song Qingcheng grabbed the doctor and pointed to his father.

  Master Song is now convulsing violently, and he almost shrinks into a ball, vomiting blood.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at the blood, and his eyes went dark.

  Blood is black.

  Poisoned!

  Under Song Qingcheng's grasp, the doctor suddenly fell to the ground.

   His complexion turned black, and he lost his breath.

  This sudden change shocked everyone.

   "Let the doctor come in for first aid immediately, and call the police."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao glanced over the eyelids of the acupuncture doctor on the ground. He was almost in shock and the probability of death was high.

   "This doctor seems to be poisoned."

  This sentence frightened everyone, and the doctor was poisoned to death.

  Song Qingyun and they immediately turned to look at the old man, the doctor was poisoned, where is the old man?

  Is it possible that the old man vomiting blood is also poisoned?

  There is a shadow in everyone's heart, is it possible that someone deals with the old man?

  In fact, the old man has offended many people over the past few years, so to speak of the real enemy.

  There must be a few who can't wait for the old man to die.

  But who would act like this, knowing that the old man had a stroke, he actually did something on the doctor.

  "Don't look at it now. The old man's current situation is most likely to be caused by acupuncture and moxibustion, or he was poisoned. Now he has to ask the doctor to rescue him. Maybe there is still a rescue."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at a room of silent people, and nearly rolled his eyes.

  Everyone in the room has this expression. Now that something has happened, you should deal with it quickly.

  If you delay like this, the old man will easily get into trouble.

  She couldn't watch the old man go to death anyway, she went to the side and took the enamel tea mug without saying a word.

   Taking advantage of no one's attention, he took out a bottle from his backpack and poured peach juice directly into the tea jar.

  But this peach juice looks scary, can the purple peach juice be scary?

   Originally, she was thinking about waiting for this matter. If acupuncture can cure the father's stroke, it is estimated that only a little bit of peach juice of her own will be enough to give him charcoal in the snow.

  I don't have to worry about what will happen to the old man, but looking like this, the old man is now poisoned.

  His face has begun to turn blue, and her lips are already black and can't see people. Under this condition, she is still vomiting blood.

  You don't even have to guess. The old man is suffering from a stroke and poisoning. Maybe there is still a problem with the acupuncture points.

  Now the old man is in dire straits.

  If she sits on the sidelines again and waits for the doctor to come to rescue, it would be fine. The old man's stroke will only be more serious, and it is absolutely impossible to be mild.

  This is because some people don't want the old man to be good.

  People do this as a two-pronged approach. They will not poison you to death, or at least let you lie in bed. Don't think about it in this life.

  This goal is definitely achieved.

  Song Qingyun immediately woke up, yes, the old man is in this situation now, don't call the doctor quickly, what is he doing here?

  Knowing that someone is dealing with the old man, if they don't act here, they are helping the evildoer.

  Several people hurriedly started to take action. The old lady and Feng Zaishan hurriedly got in front of the old man, and the two began to conduct detailed inspections.

  After all, they are all doctors.

  "It is poisoning. It should be that the needles of acupuncture and moxibustion are poisonous. When they penetrate the skin, the poison also penetrates into the blood vessels."

  Feng Zaishan checked the acupuncture needles left by the old man's body.

  Since the acupuncture doctor fell, they have quickly pulled out the acupuncture needles.

  At this time, you can't let the old man have any more accidents, but after the needle is pulled out, everyone immediately understands that poisoning is just like this.

  The old lady looked dignified. Of course, both of them knew about the poisoning, but the current situation of the old man, it is easy to see that this is potassium hydride poisoning, and the death rate of this poisoning is very fast.

  The people who started it didn't give them any chance to turn around.

  In other words, this is a hit.

   is terrible.

  Even if the doctor rushes over, there is little hope.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was about to pass with the tea mug.

  Song Moting took the tea mug from her hand.

   glanced at Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  The look in Jiang Xiaoxiao's eyes just felt that his waistcoat was broken.

"Song Moting, what are you doing? What is your grandfather's situation now? Your grandpa is vomiting blood there, and everyone is worried here. You are still holding a tea mug to feed your grandpa. Is your brain flooded? ."

  Song Qinghe was angrily, looking at Song Moting with a look of anger.

  The old lady Song raised her head and looked at her grandson and her grandson. She understood that grandson is not a person who is not doing business. Since she can come over with a tea mug, there must be a reason.

   "Mo Ting, come here."

  Song Moting did not explain, and handed over the tea mug.

  "Grandma, this is a little modified peach juice made with an ancestral secret recipe, which has a certain detoxification effect. Now this is the situation. You can give it a try. When we were on the mountain, someone on the farm was bitten by a cobra.

  I used this peach juice after drinking it, and it was relieved immediately, and then it was easy for the doctors behind to treat it, and there were no sequelae.

  Originally, we brought this peach juice today to take it to my old wife's mother-in-law, who was stung by a centipede recently, and it's not going to get better for a long time. There is no medicinal liquor made at home for a long time, Xiaoben and I are going to send it there.

  Who knows that grandpa is in this situation now, let's use it for grandpa first. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao coughed several times in succession, almost stopped breathing.

good!

  Song Morting is better at editing than her.

  My own peach juice is just ordinary peach juice, how can it become an ancestral secret recipe?

   When did the Jiang family have an unpredictable ancestor?

  And it's a centipede and a cobra.

   also pulled his father in.

  Why didn't she know that the decent and gentle Big Brother Song still has this one?

  The nonsense was spread, the face was not red, the heart was not beating, and the eyes were not blinking.

  The problem is that this explanation is too good.

  Fix all her loopholes.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao deeply doubted whether Song Moting had seen through his own tricks a long time ago, as if he had come to check her vacancies.

  The old lady Song brought the peach juice, and she was going to feed it to the old man.

Both Song Qinghe and Feng Zaishan hurriedly stopped.

  "Mom, my dad has arrived at this time. You can't mess around. Those secret ancestral recipes are deceptive. You are not afraid to give my dad a more serious drink?"

  "Lao Meng, you should show me this peach juice first. Lao Song's current situation is really that he can't use things indiscriminately. If there is any reaction, I am afraid that its toxicity will be aroused, and it will be more serious."

Feng Zaishan didn't deny it all at once, but it's okay to be cautious. The main reason is that he doesn't believe in any ancestral secret recipes, because many people use ancestral secret recipes to deceive, but the materials used are not medicinal at all.

  The current situation of the old man, in case there is a delay, it is terrible.

  The old lady shook her head, "Don't say anything. I can trust the little ancestral recipe. This child's ancestral medicinal wine is a must. The old man's old illnesses are good for drinking a little ancestral medicinal wine."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's eyes were red, and the old lady trusted her too much.

  This kind of trust surpasses the feelings between them, and Jiang Xiaoxiao suddenly feels that a scholar died for a confidant.

    will be updated tomorrow after two o'clock in the afternoon.

Chapter 362 Death Notice

   "No! Mom, it's about the safety of my dad's life now. You can't just go your own way. I can't let you be so self-willed at this time."

   Song Qinghe insisted on blocking.

  All of a sudden, the atmosphere in the room froze.

  At this moment, Song Qinghe and Song Qingyun ran in with the doctor.

  All the doctors in charge of the entire hospital have arrived now, no matter which department it is.

  Now the important thing is to save the father's life. Their entry immediately eased the atmosphere in the ward. Everyone did not notice, and the faces of the mother and son were stiff.

  I thought it was because of worrying about Mr. Song.

  The doctor quickly checked the old man. While doing the check, the doctor's face became more and more serious.

Song Qingyun asked anxiously, "Doctor! How is it?"

  The three sons are all around the doctor. At this time, they hope to hear another answer.

  The old man is the backbone of this family, and the old man is going to be gone, how much shock will it bring for a while.

  I am afraid that they have not expected the tremendous changes they have brought to Song Jiang.

  The doctor shook his head.

   "I'm very sorry, Mr. Song, for the situation of the old man, you should hurry up to prepare for the funeral. If you have any words, let the old man explain it. In the current situation, it takes less than half an hour."

  This is the conclusion given by several attending experts. Everyone's conclusion is the same. The situation of the old man is no longer saved.

  Even if they used various treatment methods, it would at best only accelerate the death of the old man.

  This kind of poison has now penetrated into the heart. The old man said that he hasn't finished the game completely. It is a breath of life. It should be said that the old man has been in good health over the years.

  Otherwise, it will never survive now.

  After all, when acupuncture and moxibustion are used, a needle is not inserted into it. Every needle is poisonous, and the old man is equivalent to being deeply poisoned.

  Doctors are also very sorry for their conclusions, but there is no way. The death of such a powerful old man in their hospital is simply unimaginable.

   was still killed by such intrigue.

  Thinking about it will make people regretful.

  The three brothers Song Qingyun staggered and almost didn't fall to the ground.

As soon as the old lady closed her eyes and her tears were streaming down, she knew that this hydride was very difficult to detoxify for them, and more than ten minutes had passed since the process of acupuncture and moxibustion. At the beginning, no one, including the doctor, thought anything would happen to the old man!

  As everyone knows, the process of acupuncture and moxibustion takes at least half an hour or even an hour.

  It is this time that delays the old man. If you find out earlier, you might still be saved.

  Song Moting ignored other people, of course he knew what this meant.

  Perhaps the death of the old man is in the minds of father and uncle, but the family has lost the backbone of the family. The entire Song family will be turned upside down, and the political factor will be redundant with family affection.

   But it is different for him. This is his grandfather and his closest relatives, although he and the old man often quarrel.

  But in my mind, the old man is the grandfather who brought him up from childhood.

  His feelings for the old man are unique, mixed with admiration for his father and love for his relatives.

  Now the favorite grandpa will die!

  Song Moting shook off the people around him, walked forward quickly, and took the tea mug from the old lady's hand.

  He knows that the most life-saving thing is here. Whether Grandpa can come back to life depends on whether this thing works or not. If he has been observing nothing wrong.

  He can heal quickly, so Grandpa can definitely too.

  He wants Grandpa to live, no matter what magical method he uses.

  No matter how incredible it is, he has to give it a try.

  At this moment, the urgency to save grandpa's life has overcome the determination to protect his wife.

  The balance is tilted, he can die for Jiang Xiaoxiao, whoever dares to hurt Jiang Xiaoxiao, Song Moting can use his life to protect.

  But at this moment, he must save Grandpa.

  Can't watch Grandpa go to death.

  Even after this, I will be the enemy of the whole world.

  No one stopped him. At this time, the old man was also going. Everyone looked at Song Moting and knew that this was excessive sadness, making him desperate to save his grandfather.

  Feng Zaishan didn't say anything anymore, there is nothing to say now, it is impossible for the old man to live.

  This so-called special recipe is effective and ineffective, and it has no meaning to them.

  After all, the so-called secret recipes are generally Chinese medicines. This Chinese medicine is slow. Even if it is to detoxify, I am afraid it will not have that great effect.

  Even if a dead horse is a living horse doctor, I am afraid it is impossible now. It is just that the child can't get through his own hurdle and wants to make the final salvation.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao rushed forward. She must watch the amount of peach, otherwise it would be difficult to control. The only person who could control this degree was her. She could not watch Song Moting completely put the old man to death because of excessive grief.

   "Song Moting, I am coming."

  Song Mo Ting glanced at Jiang Xiaoxiao, a hot light flashed in his eyes, igniting hope.

  He knew that the only person who could save his grandfather at this time was Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  He didn't know what Jiang Xiaoxiao had, but he just knew that Jiang Xiaoxiao could save people.

  If Jiang Xiaoxiao can save him, he will definitely be able to save Grandpa, as long as Grandpa can live.

   Let him do anything, let him believe anything he is willing to believe.

   "Little, please!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took the tea mug from him and nodded solemnly.

  Song Mo Ting let go.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao feeds the old man slowly little by little.

   The peach juice from the beginning was fed in, but the old man could not swallow it anymore and it overflowed directly from his mouth.

But after a little bit of peach juice has penetrated, the second peach juice can be swallowed slowly by the old man. When the second peach juice has completely entered the stomach, the old man's state seems to ease a lot, at least he can swallow it voluntarily. .

  The old lady is the closest person. She saw this scene up close. The old man was able to swallow from unable to swallow. This is already a magical change.

   immediately rushed to the front and helped Jiang Xiaoxiao hold the old man's chin.

  Jiang feeds the peach juice a little bit, and measures the amount.

   "The cyan on the face has faded, and the cyan on the lips is also fading."

   The old lady exclaimed in surprise, this is a sign of improvement.

  The few attending doctors in the room who were still looking sad just now immediately surrounded them. They are experts. They have clearly found out just now that this is hydride poisoning, which is hopeless.

  How is it possible that someone can save someone by pouring a special secret recipe?

   Then they became a joke!

  Jiang Xiaoxiao observing the state of the old man, while calculating the peach juice in the cup.

  Pour out the peach juice, probably this bottle is the number of two peaches.

  She didn't dare to pour all the peach juice of the two peaches into the old man. Maybe, the old man would not get better all at once, but became dead.

  But at present, the father's condition is getting better and better.

  When the old man let out a long sigh of relief, and the moment he opened his eyes, Jiang Xiaoxiao put the tea mug back away.

  Can't feed anymore, the old man is in a much better state now.

  The discomfort can end at this time, but something is really going to happen.

  She was completely frightened by Taozi and didn't dare to mess around.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took the tea mug and withdrew to the side at the same time, several doctors in charge had already swarmed.

Chapter 363

"Mr. Song, Mrs. Song, the old man's current condition, the signs of poisoning have completely subsided, and the heart has returned to a strong beating. Although the body is still a little weak at the moment, but the overall situation, the old man's poison has been resolved, as long as You can be discharged from the hospital within a few days of self-cultivation."

  These experts really don't want to come to this conclusion, but they can't tell their conscience that they haven't been cured.

  They are people with medical ethics.

  This ancestral secret recipe is indeed effective. Not only did they detoxify the poison, but the whole person was in a very good state of recovery.

  Even they can't say to help the old man get the infusion, because the old man's current condition does not need any medicine at all. As long as he cultivates well, he can actually recover slowly.

  Song Qingyun and the three brothers are overjoyed. Just now they were planning for the worst, the old man passed away so suddenly.

  They didn't make a lot of preparations. On the one hand, they mourned the death of their father, which was very sad.

  On the other hand, the death of the old man will bring a big blow to the family.

  But everything is different now.

Song Qingyun glanced at Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao with satisfaction, "Mo Ting, Xiaoxiao, thanks to you, thanks to your ancestral secret recipe, I really didn't expect that there are so many folk masters in Daxia Kingdom, this ancestral secret recipe It's really amazing.

  If it weren't for you today, the old man would be really dangerous. thank you all. "

   Jiang Xiaoxiao said modestly.

  "Uncle, you are too polite. Grandpa is also our grandpa. We are a family. The medicinal wine is so amazing. I didn't expect that this ancestral secret recipe in our family has been used for hundreds of years.

  This kind of thing explained by our ancestors cannot be used indiscriminately, because we are not medical practitioners. If it's useless, it will kill people. After all, this is a medicine, and today it is just a medical emergency.

  I didn't expect it to really work. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is really not modest, our ancestral secret recipe is not good enough, but it can be deadly.

  For a while, the atmosphere in the ward was harmonious, and the doctors checked for a while and left.

  Feng Zaishan took a meaningful look at the tea mug in Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand.

  This thing is a good thing.

  Although he knows that some ancestral secret recipes are fake and inferior, to put it bluntly, they are cheating money.

  But there are some ancestral secret recipes handed down by the older generations, which are really useful, especially there are some royal secret recipes.

  Those things can never be seen on the market anymore, most of them are hidden in various families.

It's very difficult to see outside. I didn't expect to see this rare secret recipe in the hands of an ordinary Jiang Xiaoxiao today. It is not to save the old man today, and they may never take it out. They are natural. Impossible to know.

   "Old man, how are you now?"

  The old lady Song held the old man in excitement and succeeded. Just now, she really walked with the king of Yan. The old man vomited so much blood just now.

  The old lady was very worried, for fear that she might still feel uncomfortable in her body.

  Although the doctor has said that he is in good physical condition, the worry in his heart cannot be solved.

  Two people who have been married for so many years have a deep relationship between them, which is different from the marriages introduced by other people.

  Two people have a very deep emotional foundation.

   "It's okay, I'm much better, did you scare you just now?"

  As soon as the old man spoke, Song Qingyun was taken aback and turned into a shock.

   "Look at my dad's mouth not crooked."

  Just now, everyone only cared about whether the old man could survive, and forgot about the stroke.

  At this moment, as soon as the old man spoke, everyone immediately reacted, and the old man did not crook his mouth or eyes.

  The whole person's condition is very good, the complexion is ruddy, the eyes are gleaming, and it can be seen that he is still full of energy.

   Song Qingyun ran out immediately without any reminder. The doctor was called back again. When they heard that the old man's stroke was healed, the doctors looked at each other and hurried in for an examination.

   "Don't say it, it's really amazing, the old man has a stroke now."

  The doctor said with a smile.

  "Mom, did you hear that? My dad's stroke is healed, my dad's stroke is healed."

  Song Qingyun grabbed his mother's hand excitedly and shook it there.

  He really didn't expect to have this kind of unexpected joy. Just thinking about the old man being alive is good. Even if he is lying on the bed, the old man is also alive, which is different for the Song family.

   But now the old man is not only alive, but also healed from a stroke.

  The old man who is still alive is definitely different from the old man who is still alive and can continue to work.

   "Doctor, what's going on? Is it possible that this is a poisonous attack, and there will be this effect after poisoning?"

  No wonder Song Qingyun thought so, after all, stroke is very difficult to treat.

  Many people know that after a stroke, there will be some sequelae.

  So far, there is no good treatment method that can cure people.

   But now he was poisoned once, and now the old man has a stroke.

"Mr. Song, we don't have a very scientific explanation for this result. After all, no stroke patient would swallow hydride, which is highly toxic. Is it specific whether it is a poisonous attack or hydride what will happen to the sequelae of a stroke? Such curative effect, we have not really studied this aspect yet.

However, judging from the current situation of the old man, this is very possible. Of course, there is an explanation. It does not rule out the secret recipe of the ancestor you gave to the old man just now. Maybe there are some medicines in it, which are good for stroke. It also has a good therapeutic effect.

  The best way is to deliver the secret ancestral recipe to our hospital, let us do some laboratory research, maybe we can really find a new treatment method. "

  When the doctor said this, of course he had his own selfishness, and they also wanted to see what kind of things the secret recipe from the ancestors contained.

If this ancestral secret recipe can be used in the hospital, the detoxification effect will be much faster than western medicine, and it will be more effective than their vomiting, infusion, etc., after all, it can detoxify hydride poisoning. It is conceivable that the detoxification effect of other highly toxic substances is definitely leveraged.

  For which hospital to put this kind of thing, it is a kind of existence that is enough to make people surprised.

  They will definitely be several steps ahead of other hospitals academically.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao immediately hid the tea mug behind him.

joke!

  If you take out the secret ancestral recipe in your tea jar and ask them to analyze it under a microscope, they will reveal the stuffing if you know it. You can find out if you know the tea jar, only peach juice but no other medicines.

  That is not to completely strip one's waistcoat.

  At that time, people will have to wonder what her secret ancestral recipe is.

  Can't even fool around.

  She wouldn't do that.

  Song Mo Ting's eyes flashed, this time was when he came forward.

  "Doctor, I'm afraid this won't work. Xiaoxiao and his family have regulations that this ancestral secret recipe must not be leaked. Originally, the rules passed down by their ancestors, this ancestral secret recipe can only be used by people in the family.

  If it weren't for my grandfather this time, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to use it for others. "

  What is an ancestral secret recipe, it is so profound.

  Ancestral inheritance means there are many rules, which needs to be said.

  Only he can pick up the little vest of his own daughter-in-law, and the others should forget it.

Chapter 364

  Embarrassed expressions appeared on the faces of several attending experts. After all, they knew in their hearts that when they said that just now, it was actually a temptation. To speak more thoroughly, they are a bit shameless.

Which medical formula can be handed in casually, especially this kind of ancestral secret recipe, something that has been passed down for hundreds of years, and this kind of peculiar curative effect, can it be given to you casually, so that you can study it and understand others. Inside the recipe.

  This is a bit reluctant.

  But they dare to rob anyone, and they dare not rob Grandpa Song's grandson and daughter-in-law!

  If they dare to do something to the Song family, then they don't want to live, or they don't want to be mixed up in the medical world.

  "We understand us about your words, that is to say, what we are talking about may be the effect of this ancestral secret recipe. In fact, we have not discovered the real reason so far, but wait for the old man today to take a moment.

  Tomorrow we will do a thorough inspection, maybe we can find out what the reason is. "

  The doctor himself gave them down the steps.

  Song Qingyun understood the meaning of the words, but nodded with deep feeling.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is the daughter-in-law of the Song family. No matter what ancestral secret recipe he has in his hands, it all represents the luck of the Song family. Naturally, this kind of thing cannot be spread.

  Since feeling and reason, they all have to protect Jiang Xiaoxiao.

"Okay, okay, Xiaoxiao, you and Mo Ting can send your grandma back, Mom, don't watch my dad's place. My dad is in a lot of situations now, so we just have to keep it here. We can't be the same The sons are guarding here, and my dad can't rest because it's also noisy.

  You are here, what else is my dad taking a rest? Just worrying about you is not enough. "

  Song Qingyun is mainly worried about the old lady. Although the old lady looks good, she also has some basic diseases of old age.

  If you are worried about what the old man will do here, anyway, their family will be really messed up.

Jiang Xiaoxiao nodded, "Uncle Grandma is right. Let's take you home first. Grandpa is in very good condition. You really don't have to worry at all. According to the doctor, Grandpa will take a rest for these two days. It's time to leave the hospital, how nice it would be for you to greet Grandpa at home."

  She also wants to leave this place of right and wrong quickly.

  The old lady Song was reluctant to bear her old man's life-and-death crisis. She was afraid that her eyes would not see the old man's appearance.

   "No, I don't worry about you being here, your dad is poisoned this time, who knows if he will do it again."

When Song Qingyun heard this, his heart sank.

   Indeed, the old man was poisoned this time, and the doctor is still nearby to rescue him.

  However, according to the current situation of the old man, I am afraid that the doctor's result is not optimistic. After all, if the old man is really to be attacked, they will not be left to live, leaving the acupuncture doctor to interrogate them.

  But what the old lady said is correct. They must really be more concerned about the safety of the old man. If this situation occurs again, who knows how urgent it can be saved.

  "Grandma, don't worry. Uncle knows that he will never let the bad guys take advantage of it. You, you should go home and rest. Grandpa, you can rest and be strong. You can only see Grandpa tomorrow.

  Otherwise, you have been here for a long time today, and you are tired and sick when you go back. You can't see Grandpa the day after tomorrow. Which one are you considering? When you do not come, grandpa will probably think that you must be physically uncomfortable, but he will worry his elderly. "

  Song Moting said, grandma is a stubborn person.

  If he doesn't speak, grandma can really stay here and not go back.

  But how can the body of the old lady persist here? This is a hospital ward, although it is a high-level ward, the conditions are already very good.

   But no matter how good the conditions are, it is also a hospital.

"Old lady, Mo Ting is right. You should go back with him quickly. You haven't seen my physical condition. It's better now. The doctor also said that I can go back in two days. After the examination tomorrow, there is nothing in my body. I'll be able to go home in a few days.

  You also let me rest assured, otherwise you worry about me, I worry about you, this can be endless. Let the children suffer along with it. Besides, what are you worried about? The three sons were all in front, plus the guards were also outside. Who would dare to harm me again, how could it be that easy. "

  The old man is afraid that the old lady will suffer here.

  Feng Zaishan also nodded, "Lao Meng, don't let Lao Song worry about it here, so that my driver and car are all underneath, I will send you back."

  The old lady Song was so helpless, she had to agree.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao quickly put the tea mug away and put it in her bag. Under the cover of the bag, he put the tea mug directly in the space. A drop of this peach juice could not leak out.

  Be aware that if a star is leaked out, it will cause other chain reactions.

  That's how the rabbits and chickens on their forest farm came. She didn't want ants and poisonous snakes everywhere in Feng Lao's car.

  Feng took a look at Jiang Xiaoxiao's bag in the mountain, and the girl's protection was really not leaking.

  A few people walked out of the ward. Feng Zaishan and Mrs. Song were in the front, Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao were in the back.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was stopped by the old man before he walked out of the room.

   "Little!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao hurried over.

   "Grandpa, I know what you want is peach wine, but you also saw that I definitely didn't bring it today. I will see you tomorrow, can I bring you peach wine?"

   Her own peach wine is not a problem, and it has an outstanding effect on strengthening the body and curing some chronic diseases. She is at ease on this point, so she dared to promise the old man so blatantly.

  Just looking at the old man's eyes, he knew that he was worried about his little wine.

  "You girl knows that you are smart, and you must bring it to grandpa tomorrow. I am so greedy, your wine is long gone, and every time you drink your wine, your body feels warm and warm.

  This winter comes down, and all these old problems on Grandpa's body are almost eliminated. My old comrades-in-arms, every time they go to my place, they rob me of this wine to drink, so that I can't drink it every time.

  This time, I finally returned home, guarding your wine cellar, and not letting me drink this enough, then I am too bad. "

  The old man is still the same as the child.

  Song Qingyun looked at the attitude of the old man and Jiang Xiaoxiao, envious in his heart.

This girl is really loved by the old man. You must know that the old man and the old lady loves the grandchildren in the family the most is Song Moting, but even Song Moting, I am afraid that Jiang Xiaoxiao can get along with the old old lady so much. joy.

  Not to mention other people.

  Now that Jiang Xiaoxiao is really a person, there is no taboo at all, and his attitude is kind.

Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and said, "Grandpa, don't worry! I have brewed a lot of peach wine, and you are guaranteed to have enough! This time I will let you drink as much as you want. And when you come back, when you are discharged from the hospital, I will do it well. A few dishes, let you sit and drink a few glasses with Mo Ting, I promise to relieve your hunger."

  The old man couldn't help smiling happily when he heard this.

"Girl, you still understand my heart. No wonder people say that girls are little quilted jackets. Grandpa has long been greedy for your cooking. By the way, the grilled fish you made is so delicious. When I go back, I will make grilled fish for me. , I haven't eaten these good things for a long time."

  All of these are served.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao nodded, and chased out quickly.

Chapter 365: You Can Make It Up.

   "Dad, are you thirsty? I'll pour you some water to moisturize your throat."

  Song Qinghe poured water and brought it up.

   eagerly to please the old man.

  The old man can take a look at his son now.

   "Second, why are you here? Don't you even recognize my dad? Why are you running here in a hurry? I'm afraid that my death will affect you, right?"

Song Qinghe's face changed as soon as    said this.

  In this way, let outsiders hear it, thinking that he would like his own father to die.

"Dad, don't talk about the second child. The second child is busy before and after running these days. No matter what the second child has done before, you are so old. Forgive him if he is not good at all. , That was also your son, who let you give birth to him?"

  Song Qingyun opened his mouth to make a round.

It's not that he doesn't know the contradiction between the younger brother and the old man.

  But for so many years, I can't keep watching my brother and old man stay in a stalemate like this.

  No matter what, they are both parents.

  Furthermore, my brother wanted to ease the conflict this time, so he always wanted to give him a chance.

  The old man is actually hard in his mouth. To put it bluntly, he has a tofu heart.

  Is it possible that you don't want your son to ease the relationship with you in your heart?

  "Dad, I used to be young and reckless, impatient, and self-willed. I don't think about the consequences of doing things. I'm at this age, my sons are married to wives, and I will have grandchildren in the future. I understand some truth.

  Know that you were for my own good. Please forgive me, this time you scared me, if you really...really go, I will really regret it for life. "

  Song Qinghe choked and turned his head to the side.

  The old man sighed, whether it is true or not, it is his own son after all.

  The child has bowed his head to apologize, is it possible that he still has to hold on to the child's mistakes?

  At such an old age, people who should have been seen have already seen it a long time ago.

"Okay, okay, don't drop your two drops of cat urine with me, you don't know, I don't see men cry the most. The past is over. You only need to be nice to Mo Ting in the future, and I will treat you Nothing to ask, your daughter-in-law has already married in, and both children are now big. Could it be possible that I can still force you to divorce?

  It's just that what we did at the beginning is really wrong, and that's not what people did. You let my old face have no way to face his dead old comrades-in-arms. At this point, there are also our problems.

  You shouldn't be forced to, maybe not to force your child not to marry you, to marry someone else, so that he will not survive today. It's our fault! "

  The old man is not without reflection over the years, he just stubbornly wants to repay the kindness of his comrades.

   But he did not expect this result in the end. If he knew that there was a result like today, it would be absolutely impossible for the daughter of his comrade-in-arms to marry his son.

  Marrying someone is no better than marrying your own son. The final misfortune was not caused by their old couple alone.

  This is the twisted melon is not sweet.

  Song Qinghe is really guilty this time.

  His dad is a tough guy who has never bowed his head to others.

   Even if he was captured by others during the war and tortured and served, his father did not open his mouth.

  Such a father is a founding father whom others admire.

  Now that he can say this to his son, he knows that his father is regretful.

  Remorse that they shouldn't arrange marriage at the beginning, and all the complaints and hatred of their father suddenly disappeared.

  Father did not do the right thing, is he doing it right?

  All his own struggles are said to have vanished under the whip of his father, but if he really leaves by himself, he won't marry if he doesn't marry. Is it possible that who can force him to marry back?

  Actually, he can't live without his home.

   "Dad, I was wrong! I am sorry for Mo Ting's mother, it is my fault! It has nothing to do with you."

   Sincerely admit mistakes.

  "Okay, okay, Dad, second child, now that you have said it, this matter will be over, and we will live a good family in the future."

  A happy situation for everyone.

  The old man sighed and closed his eyes.

  This is fate, in fact, it is Mo Ting's child who is most sorry.

  There, Feng Zaishan sat in the front seat, and the old ladies Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao in the back seat.

Feng Zaishan kept observing the bag in Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand from the rear-view mirror in the front row.

Both Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting noticed this.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao held the bag tightly.

  This old Feng doesn't have any bad thoughts, right?

  "Little, Mo Ting, don't be nervous, you two, my old Feng is not that kind of person, coveting other people's good things. But I'm very curious, how amazing is your secret recipe from ancestors?

  Can actually pull the old man directly from the line of life and death, do you have any other curative effects on this secret recipe from ancestors? Is it detox? I'm not trying to crack your secret formula. Since they are inherited from the ancestors, of course it is because of others.

  I just think that since this thing is so effective, it has such a good effect on patients. I was thinking, if you do something about this, you can teach me the specific usage method.

  I have a small-scale popularization in the hospital, which can be regarded as saving lives. Your ancestors, since the recipe for this ancestral secret recipe was made, it must be to save the world and save people. We must follow your ancestors' wishes.

  The prescription can not be leaked out, but with such a good effect, if it is not used on the patient, I feel very sorry. "

  Feng Zaishan is very good at using his brain. If you look at the girl like a thief, you can guard against everyone, and you can know that the secret recipe of others' ancestors must have special effects.

  He really didn't want to grab a prescription, but he felt that such a thing would be a good thing if it were put in their hospital.

  Poisoning, even if their doctors tried their best to rescue people, they would still die in all likelihood. Even if they were not dead, the sequelae after the poisoning would be very serious.

  But he didn't see any sequelae in Mr. Song today. Not only did he have no sequelae, he also cured the stroke. From this point of view, he didn't believe what the doctors said and used poison to fight poison.

He is more inclined to believe that this secret formula plays a role, that is to say, this secret formula should be able to treat a wide range, not only for detoxification, it is a pity not to use such things in the hospital to make the best use of them. That's why he is here to speak his heart and soul.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled bitterly. As a doctor, it is medical ethics to treat illnesses and save people.

  She had been a doctor for a lifetime in her previous life, and she was naturally willing to give her own abilities to treating diseases and saving people.

  But my own thing is a bit too unbelievable, it will have side effects if it is not used well.

  She didn't want to hand over such things to Feng Lao casually. A bad one. The hospital is not a place to treat patients and save people, but a place that kills people.

  It's better not to make it yourself.

  The best way to do this is to hold it in your own hands. This is a key to guaranteeing human life.

"Feng Lao, there is really no way to do this. The things made by my ancestral secret recipe do have various curative effects. But someone who is not sure about it can kill people. The reason why the ancestors do not pass on is because this medicine has good effects. However, once it is not used well, there will be opposite bad aspects.

  That's why our ancestors established this rule, this kind of thing is only used by ourselves. Otherwise, it will never be passed on to the second person. This is to ensure the safety of life. "

  Feng Zai Shan realized that after hearing this, the girl is not a hidden person. It turns out that this medicine has such serious consequences. It seems that he wants to be simple.

   "Girl, you mean that this medicine can only be used by yourself, that is to say, it can be used by outsiders, but it must be controlled in your hands before you know the real dosage and curative effect.

  Is that what I can think, if we encounter some urgent patients in the future, we can come to you, and you can also help? "

  Feng asked a question immediately in the mountain. The answer is very important.

  This ancestral secret recipe is no problem in the hands of other girls, as long as the girls are willing to treat others, this is not a problem.

   is the same to save lives.

  Who is the cure?

Jiang Xiaoxiao nodded, "Yes, if there are some patients with difficult diseases, you can come to me for treatment, but I am not sure that each one will have such a good effect. Our ancestral secret recipe has many formulas, so far I only research Come out a few prescriptions.

  It is difficult to study this ancient recipe successfully, and some of the many recipes have been lost. "

  This statement has technical content.

  Feng Zaishan is overjoyed, there are other formulas.

   "Girl, I'm just as capable of you. Grandpa believes that you will make great research progress in this area, which will benefit us mankind. Our country's medical progress is several levels behind other countries in the world.

  If you can restore these secret recipes one by one. This is a restoration of our ancient cultural heritage and a good news for all patients. "

   Jiang Xiaoxiao is speechless, why is he so important?

  Song Moting gave her a look, you can make up.

Chapter 366

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting send grandma back to the room.

  They went back to their room.

  Close the door once.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao sat in a chair and stared at Song Moting.

  Song Moting twisted uncomfortably, "What is Xiaoxiao staring at me for? Haven't you seen my husband so handsome?"

   "Song Moting, don't you have anything to ask me?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao felt that he could not ignore the reality, and there were some things that had to be faced.

  His vests are all falling like this, presumably Song Moting pays a lot of attention to himself on weekdays.

  Just like the last time they were in danger in the snow-capped mountains, Song Moting's not asking does not mean that he didn't know.

  I'm just pretending to be deaf and dumb, and to put it bluntly, it's a bit of a concealment.

  But facts are facts.

  No one can escape.

  Song Moting sighed, walked to his wife and hugged Jiang Xiaoxiao from behind.

   Then he let go of her again, as if worried about hurting her.

  She felt the heat hit her cheeks, and his breath gently blew her hair.

"Daughter-in-law, don't think so much. I know you don't want to talk about some things. I don't want to ask. I don't want to know the answer. I'm just telling you, no matter what you do, I'm behind you and the Song family is behind you. behind.

  I can't guarantee other people. Uncle, my dad, and uncle all have their own selfish intentions, but as long as the interests of the Song family are involved, they will not stand by.

  Also, I can guarantee that grandparents will absolutely stand in the same place with me, and we will be your best support and backing. You did a good job today. Some things must be guaranteed to be in your own hands. Once released, it is difficult for anyone to guarantee what the final result will be.

  I dare not say anything else, but the only thing I can do is use my own life to protect you. "

  This frank narrative is very different from his usual polite attitude, with forbearance and toughness.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao leaned in his arms and hugged Song Moting's arm tightly.

   "Actually I have..."

  A big hand covers her mouth.

Song Moting looked at her sincerely, "Don't tell me! There are some secrets, I hope they are yours alone. You are willing to share this secret with me. It is your trust in me, but I don't want this. Secrets will do any harm to you in the future.

  Remember, don't trust anyone easily, even me! People are going to change.

  At this moment, I can live and die for you. But what if by any chance? I hope you understand, protect yourself, love yourself. I will guard you within my abilities. But I don't want one day, the one who hurt you is me. "

  Song Moting's words are really realistic, but they are also very sincere, which really hurts people.

  Song Moting was not triumphant because Jiang Xiaoxiao was frank, but instead kept reminding Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  This kind of protection made Jiang Xiaoxiao moved and speechless, and Song Moting really loved her miserably.

   is really taking care of her and protecting her in her own way.

  She felt her heart burning, a feeling of throbbing and indescribable gripping her whole person.

  Her heart is beating fast.

  The big hands gently held her hands.

  "Really don't say it? This is the only chance! It is also the only chance that I may give an unreserved account. You don't want to know?"

   stared at his eyes in the dark room, the faint light shone on his face through the glass window.

  His expression is firm, his eyes are closed and his lips are very sexy.

  He looked at her with scorching eyes from under his half-dangling eyes.

   "No! Damn, my curiosity almost persuades me to give up this damn promise, but I don't want you to say it. No! I definitely don't."

  He said gruffly.

  He took a deep breath and exhaled it tremblingly.

  Relieved like that.

   "We have to talk."

   "We are talking."

   Jiang Xiaoxiao pointed out.

   "It's not like this."

  He suddenly bent down and hugged her in his arms.

  She clung to his neck in surprise to maintain her balance.

"what are you doing?"

  She screamed as she watched him carry her into the bedroom and put her on the bed.

  She seems to be still in a dream, as if all this is not true, but she has never felt such a strong need, has never so longed for the man in front of her, except for him.

  The power of desire surprised her, she was not sure how she got here.

The heart that    swore to protect seemed to escape the wall.

  This is a force that caught people off guard, breaking through her inner confinement.

  The collision of gaze and gaze.

  He instantly understood her withdrawal.

  He dropped his shirt on the ground, kicked off his leather shoes, and then took off his socks.

   "I can't believe I will refuse the temptation to know the secret. Do you know how courage is that?"

  He raised his head to look at her, and murmured.

  For a moment, his gaze was so hot that she almost felt her whole body burn.

   "What should I do then?"

  "Compensate me, and use the rest of your life to compensate for my curiosity that was strangled to death."

  Everything turned over, and she fell there unexpectedly.

  His urgent touch was as hasty as the first time he touched her, but it felt amazing, a real sense of invasion.

  Her eyes widened in surprise, her fingers pressed into his shoulders.

  It seems that you can stretch the maximum distance.

  Can't believe that he has become so aggressive.

   is strong enough to make people aware of the danger.

  He met her gaze, and his huge body completely... with a steady and solid movement.

  Leave no room for her hesitation.

  Her feeling responds enthusiastically to his fiery power.

  He is smooth and thick, exploring everything incredible...

  It feels like Mars hit the earth.

  He held her steadily, his eyes fixed on her face intently.

  She couldn't stop exclaiming, the pleasure of the senses was almost like a long torture.

  Her heart was beating wildly against her chest.

  She grabbed him with her desperate hands, as if she was afraid of being torn apart by uncontrollable forces.

  He whispered to her comfortingly, whispering assurance that she didn't understand, but his mellow voice was more effective than any language.

   Soothes all the turmoil.

  ............

  This carnival in the bright daylight was more fierce and presumptuous than she could imagine, and she didn't want him to stop.

  At this moment they broke the wall that had been between them.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao felt close to his experience.

  She has always promised herself to be cautious and self-control, which seems to be nothing more than that.

  Once Song Moting launched an offensive against her, she knew that when she ran into him, she was not at all cautious and self-controlled.

   Completely defeated!

  How could she not love him?

  Under his caring protection, even ignoring curiosity, but also guarding her persistence, smart and dignified approach is to protect her.

  She doesn't know what to do, she has no similar experience to refer to.

  She has never fallen in love with any man-she never let herself be too close to any man.

  What he shows now is a rare toughness, and she has no doubt that he will do whatever it takes if necessary.

  But when he was with her, he was always gentle and polite.

  She closed her eyes, remembering what he said and what he did.

  This is the feeling of a lover.

  The feeling of being loved.

  She will spend the rest of her life loving this man.

  He was right, her secret was enough to let her spend the rest of her life to compensate him.

Chapter 367

  Song Qinghe returned home and took off his tie.

   Tired into the sofa.

  Mother Song could tell, she looked tired, but she was in a good mood.

   "Old Song, how is it? How is our dad now?"

  Although I was dissatisfied with the eccentricity of the old man in my heart, I still complained.

  But she understands the importance of the father.

  Without the father, the influence of the Song family is at least half less.

  They still rely on the reputation of the Song family. Without the old man, what are they?

   is not yet obediently giving way to others.

  It's probably impossible for the Wu family not to reach out and fall into trouble.

   "Dad is getting better. I was scared into a cold sweat today. Dad almost disappeared."

  Song Qinghe talked about today's affairs, but he also had a cold sweat behind his back.

  If the old man is really poisoned to death, their family will not even have a bit of preparation. No matter what they do, it will take time.

  Who would have thought that someone would not even prepare for them for a day.

  People are precise and want to let them play the Song family completely this time, and they will not leave you time to prepare.

   "So how is the old man now?"

  Mother Song was worried about her job title, she was about to run for deputy dean, and now the father is gone.

  She might not think about it.

"I didn't know before, but now I know, why does the old lady value Mo Ting's daughter-in-law so much? What kind of ancestral secret recipe is in this girl's hand. I don't know what it is, but today I fed the old man a little tea jar. What kind of ancestral secret recipe liquid medicine.

  After the old man drank it, he was detoxified at once and he recovered. Let me just say, how could the old lady find an ordinary educated youth for Mo Ting casually.

  It turns out that there is such a thing here! The old lady's mouth is really strict, this daughter-in-law is a powerful character. "

  Song Qinghe feels that Jiang Xiaoxiao is not so unpleasant, at least Jiang Xiaoxiao's ancestral secret recipe is enough to make people enviable.

  The Song family can be regarded as a family of medicine, if such a secret recipe comes from the Song family.

   Their position will be more stable, no wonder the old lady is so kind to Song Moting and Jiang Jiangxiao.

  Prepare the house and things.

  If it were him, he would have to be kind to such a daughter-in-law. Marrying in would only help them in the Song family, and there would be no place to hold back.

  Compared to that Fang Xiaohui, such a daughter-in-law, he feels that he has face and pride, and Jiang Xiaoxiao does look good.

  Mother Song felt sour. The old lady had such a good candidate for a daughter-in-law, and it turned out to be cheaper for Song Moting. Isn't it because the old lady is eccentric.

  My heart is also very sour. If Jiang Xiaoxiao marries his son, shouldn't the one who is favored in the family be his own son?

  It's not bad now. I married Fang Xiaohui. She just said it nicely, and the people who coaxed her to go round and round. In fact, what skills are needed, but nothing.

  I heard that I study in a health school.

  The grade is not good enough.

  The most coming out in the future is to be a nurse, even if you become a head nurse, so what!

  My son is a doctor. How much help a head nurse can help his son? When Fang Xiaohui will be transferred to the Health Bureau in the future, she will climb on top of it step by step.

  I have not wanted to be in an important position for decades, how could it be possible!

  Even if she was the escort of her mother-in-law, Fang Xiaohui would take at least 20 years to climb to an important position.

   can help his son's career.

  Which is like the little Jiang that the old lady found for Song Moting!

  The ancestral secret recipe is used as soon as they are sold. Coupled with the graduates of medical universities, after graduation in the future, they will definitely be the proper doctors.

  The couple are both doctors, plus the road paved by the old lady, all the older generations are escorted.

  Compared with my son, that is simply a difference.

  The couple does not have to work hard, they will definitely stand in a high position. How can they be like their own son alone, who is weak, and has to fight for the ability of one person.

  Thinking of this, she feels sour, just like eating a hundred lemons.

  Where does Song Qinghe know what his daughter-in-law thinks.

   "By the way, my dad and I have spoken out today. After I apologized to my dad. You have to behave well in front of your parents and get back the scores of bad impressions over the years."

  Song Qinghe feels that he has done a great deal today.

  Song's mother was stuck in her heart. She married herself into this family. After so many years, she was old, and when she was old, she still had to behave in front of her parents-in-law and flattery.

  "Lao Song, you don't know how much your father-in-law and mother-in-law don't want to see me. It's strange that I can look good when I go."

  Song Qinghe became cold.

"Fengzhi, we have been a husband and wife for so many years. I don't say a lot of things. I'm afraid you don't take it in your heart. I know what you think in your heart. But you should also think about it. Sons and daughters must not grow old. The wife's favor is not the old man's favor.

  At the end of the year, you can only show your face in front of the old man and the old lady during the New Year. Do you think they will be so mediocre all their lives? Do you think I'm shameless? I also have my dignity, but I don't want to be with our dad for the sake of the children, and stay with me well.

  You don't know the character of your parents. You can eat soft or hard, the harder you are, the harder you are, they can turn you back when you just arrived on the South Wall. At this time, we are all our age, why do you want to save face so much?

  What happened to the old man this time is so scary, in case the old man is gone, think about it. Don't talk about sons or daughters, there is nothing good for both of us. The eldest brother and the third younger brother are already firmly in their seats.

  Even if something happens to the father, the eldest brother and the third brother will not be affected at all. At best, the nest can't be moved in the present place. Even if you move the nest, it may take decades. But what about you and me, how are we both now?

  You are just a director, I am a deputy dean, but you don't know how long this deputy dean can be. In this election, if you fail to become the deputy dean, I cannot go further.

  It's the same in this life. How can it be possible to escort our son or daughter? Think more about the children, it's good in front of the old man! With just a word from the old lady, the son can change units.

  It's not that you don't know what the future holds with a good mentor. Look at the people at the banquet that day, Feng Lao, including Lao Han, and they specified that Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting are now in mind.

  It's useless for the old lady to speak, and everyone has already taken the initiative to ask for someone, because of what?

  Isn't it because I know this is the old lady's favorite child. How many people are worried about the old lady's brain surgery technique, even Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao, still don't have the old lady's true biography.

   But everyone thought they would be the descendants of the old lady. Think about it, they haven't graduated yet, and they have been targeted by the deans of various hospitals. Think about it. Do you want face or the future of your children! "

  There was silence in the room.

  Mother Song spoke for a while, "Old Song! I know, don't worry, I know how to do it!"

   Isn't it just bowing your head? I have been accustomed to it these years. It is not bad for the days to come. As long as the son and daughter can be well, what is the meaning of shame for her.

  Compared with the future of the children in the future, let's forget about the face or anything.

Chapter 368

  Song Qingyun and his wife Qiao Hui are in the ward.

  As the eldest son and eldest daughter-in-law, they should naturally take care of the old man by themselves.

  In the past few years, the couple have also become accustomed to the old man's temper. They still don't understand. Don't look at the old man's hard temper, and he seems to be strict with them, but the old man really protects them.

  Who dares to bully the Song family, wait to be cleaned up by the old man.

"Old Song, didn't I hear someone say, did you old boy have a stroke? You have a crooked mouth and slanted eyes. Why did I take a look here, you are good, don't you have another empty city plan. You are playing tricks? What's wrong about it, it made our old brothers run into your hospital one by one. You think it tastes good in your ward, and I am most unaccustomed to smell the smell of disinfectant."

  Old Kang Lehe took back the tea that Song Qingyun handed over.

   "Uncle Kang, my dad really had a stroke two days ago, and it really looks like your mouth and eyes are slanted."

   Song Qingyun did not hide it, this is a major event, stroke is secondary, but the old man's poisoning is a major event!

  The leaders above have personally downloaded the documents, and the police from the bottom must cooperate with all parties to solve the case, and the future safety of the father must be ensured.

  Who knows who is still staring at the old man in the dark!

  In addition, the doctor has said that the acupuncture doctor is the same poison as the old man, which means that the acupuncture doctor either did not know or was killed when he knew.

  Acupuncture doctor is not as lucky as the old man, now he is dead.

  People are already dead anyway.

  People die like a lamp, and any clues are broken here.

  The acupuncture doctor's home has also been investigated. The family members said that someone gave the acupuncture doctor a few boxes of the best silver needles. The doctor loved it every day.

  I was willing to take it out when I was seeing the old man. After all, the identity of the old man was placed there. This kind of fine silver needle is not available in ordinary places.

  It is said that the workmanship is exquisite and the quality is high. The silver needles made by old traditional craftsmanship are completely different from the silver needles made on the market now.

  I heard from the people who sent it that it was the craftsmanship passed down by the craftsmen in the palace in the old days, and these silver needles could only be used by the palace doctors.

  With the combination of these two aspects, they can guess that this is an accurate start.

  Which acupuncture doctor can not love his fellows in his heart?

  The best silver needle is in your hand, so it is naturally impossible to take it out and use it casually.

  The old man had a stroke. If he was invited over, the old man's identity and status would be placed there. Naturally, the acupuncturist would think that he could treat him with the best things.

  This kind of thing has long been poisoned by others.

  Their guess is absolutely correct.

  The police have taken back all the remaining sets of silver needles from the acupuncture doctor's house. After testing, the sets of exquisite silver needles were indeed poisoned.

  Everyone is ready, you don't need this set, you always have to use that set.

  But this thought is vicious enough, and I am not afraid that this silver needle will be used on someone else's body. How many people will die by then?

  What a deep hatred this is.

  Kang Lao listened, and carefully measured Lao Song.

  "Don't fool me. Just like him, his complexion is ruddy and his breath is calm. Where is the appearance of a stroke, who has a crooked mouth and slanted eyes is such a virtue."

  Song Qingyun hasn't spoken yet, Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting have already entered.

  Song Moting knows Kang Lao.

   "Master Kang, come and see Grandpa!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao carried two bottles in his hands.

  Lord Song glanced, his eyes darkened, grandma's bear, this old Kang, he would be in a hurry.

   "Little, you put that thing in the cupboard for grandpa, grandpa is not in a hurry now. By the way, when are you going to school to report?"

  Song Qingyun's mouth raised.

  How blunt the topic of the old man is!

Jiang Xiaoxiao took the peach wine and looked at the old man, and saw that the old man was so anxious that his face was a little red, and then he looked at the strange old man, and he knew that his father, a stingy man, must be afraid of his peach wine being discovered by others. Robbed him.

  Answered while putting it in the cabinet in front of the bed.

"Grandpa, the Chinese New Year will be one week away, and the school will not start until the end of the new year. School will not start until after fifteen. You should get well soon and leave the hospital early, so that our family can reunite and reunite for the whole year. ."

  Lao Kang stopped Jiang Xiaoxiao suspiciously.

   "Girl, who are you? How do you call Grandpa Song? I have seen his granddaughter."

   "Old man Kang, this is my newly married daughter-in-law, Jiang Xiaoxiao, you must have never seen it before."

  Song Moting came up to protect his daughter-in-law, covering Jiang Xiaoxiao.

"Oh! Mo Ting, when did you marry a daughter-in-law, why didn't your grandfather know? Lao Song, you are not an authentic man. Your grandson gets married and marries a daughter-in-law, why don't you invite old comrades to drink? We? No one in this circle knows, you just married a granddaughter back in secret.

  Come here, you can tell me clearly what is going on. Otherwise, I can call all the older brothers. "

  Master Song watched the peach wine enter the cabinet and put it away strictly, only to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Go go! What does it have to do with you when I marry a grandson? I have to invite you to drink? In order to mix me with a drink, you can even say such things. You don't know that your daughter-in-law is in charge of you. How strict. I also thought that I would come here for a drink, I don't want your tigress to come here."

  Lao Kang's health is not good, he has all kinds of illnesses, and his wife is also very strict.

   "Your wife is a tigress. How can my wife be called a tigress? She is for my own good. If you talk nonsense again, I will tell you, let's go out and fight alone."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled very happily. The two old men quarreled here, which was quite interesting.

   "Fine, I'm afraid of you, your wife is the best! That's for your good."

   "Oh, no, girl, I look at you, but I am kind of kind. Whose child are you, I should have met you. Otherwise, I have met your parents."

  Jiang has a small meal, good-natured?

  Are you really like Fang's family?

   "My surname is Jiang, and my parents are ordinary workers' families. I guess you haven't seen him before."

Kang Lao was flabbergasted and waved his hand, "No, I seem to have seen your eyebrows wherever you are. Your name is also very familiar. I should have heard it before, and where have I heard it? It stands to reason that your parents and I do It looks like I haven't seen it before. The last name is Jiang?! It seems I haven't seen it before, maybe I've read it wrong."

   Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled.

"It's strange if your eyes didn't make a mistake. I tell you, my granddaughter-in-law, the parents in the family are all honest people, honest working class. You just don't want to go to you, it's definitely not in our circle People, do you think I am you, marrying a granddaughter-in-law depends on your background."

"Don't pretend to me there. You thought I didn't know. Just now, your granddaughter-in-law quietly put two bottles of things in your cabinet. It must be a good thing. Take it out and give me a taste. The meeting is divided into half. "

  Lao Kang became furious, reached out his hand and opened the cabinet door and grabbed a bottle of wine into his hand.

Mr. Song quit, "Lao Kang, it's wrong for you to do this, my grandson-in-law, grandson filial piety my things, you will grab them when you come. You are disrespectful. Put my things down quickly. Otherwise, I'll get someone to chase you out at once."

  Dare to snatch his wine, this is not for his life!

Chapter 369

"Look at the fox's tail showing up. I'll say you are definitely a good thing. It's still hidden there in front of me. What kind of friendship we two are like, a deadly friendship, a good thing for you Give it to me. I said, Lao Song! Are you right?"

  Lao Kang still can't understand that this thing is definitely a good thing, so he got up and went to it immediately.

  Walking along, while still reaching out to open the bottle, when the bottle was opened, a sweet smell floated out of it.

"What kind of smell is this? Why does it smell like peaches? Oh, hey, Lao Song, isn't it? You have changed your temper. In the past, it was all the ingredients for drinking. Now you change to drink this kind of sweetness. No harp, something that women only drink."

   said on his mouth, but the things in his hand didn't mean to return at all.

  Does he still know Lao Song? This old man Song is very stingy, not a good thing, and he absolutely can't hide it like this.

  On weekdays, I saw a few of their older brothers, namely Moutai and Wuliangye. They were also opened to drink, and I would never hide this kind of thing. If it is really like what I said, it's not sweet, ladies drink it.

  How could it be that Lao Song was hiding in his cabinet, looking at the posture, wishing he had never seen it before.

   Lifted his neck and took a bite.

  After drinking, he looked cheerful.

"This is peach wine. This peach flavor is strong, but this wine is also strong. The problem is that this wine does not seem to be ordinary. Why do I feel warm all over after drinking it? Today I came with a cane. It's my old cold legs."

  Lao Kang tasted it carefully, and he really tasted it.

  Song Qingyun smiled and helped Lao Kang to sit down.

   "Master Kang, don't worry, you sit down first, or your legs can't stand it. My dad just doesn't give you anything good, isn't it dad?"

  Master Song snorted coldly, and he got out of bed numbly, and put the peach wine in the cupboard directly in his arms.

"Don't call my dad. I have never seen your son who turned his elbow away. Am I your dad or is he your dad? Do you know that this wine is a peach made from a small secret recipe of ancestors? liquor?

  Drink this wine, it's a good thing. Xiao Xiao said that he can make dozens of bottles a year at most. I didn't have enough to drink it myself. When he got to me, he took a whole bottle with his hand. A whole bottle, do you know? "

  The distressed look was beyond words.

Lao Kang patted Song Qingyun, "Good son, Uncle Kang, thank you. Peach wine, the secret recipe handed down from the ancestors! Good thing, good thing! It seems that I will come to your old Song family from time to time in the future. what."

  Hugging the bottle with a smile and taking another sip.

   Then he paused, with a look of surprise on his face.

  Everyone paused, thinking that something was wrong with Old Man Kang.

   "Master, what's the matter? Are you uncomfortable?"

  Song Moting looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao, his wife's is a good thing, there can be no mistakes!

  Jiang Xiaoxiao shook her head in surprise, she didn't know what was wrong?

  Peach wine cannot go wrong.

  This is made with peaches from the peach tree, and I can be sure that there is no adverse reaction, but the dignified expression of Mr. Kang makes everyone worried.

   "Lao Kang! What's wrong with you? Don't be surprised!"

  Mother Song protects his granddaughter-in-law.

   "You...you...I know who you are?"

  Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. It turned out that Elder Kang was there for a while. Did you remember who Jiang Xiaoxiao was? It's really an oolong.

"Peach wine! Jiang Xiaoxiao! Your husband's surname is Song, Song Moting! That's right, that's right! I've been looking for you for a long time. That's right, I was admitted to the medical university, I was waiting for your medical university to start. I went to find you, but I didn't expect you to be Lao Song's granddaughter-in-law."

  Kang made a fuss there.

  Master Song glanced at the wine in Lao Kang's hand.

  If I can still be younger for 20 years, I guess it's okay to grab food.

  This dead old Kang, when he was young, he was no match for him. He was old and he was still better than himself despite his many problems.

   "Master, have you been looking for me? How do you know me?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is very sure that he does not know this elderly Kang. Today is the first time I met in the ward.

"Don't worry about how I know you. Your name is a big name anyway. Especially your peach wine, which is the secret recipe of your ancestors. Many people have confided to me. Give it to your grandfather. If you want to drink it, go to Mr. Wang and his father. The wine is yours too.

  It's okay. Today, the old man met for the first time. You said that young people can't see my elders empty-handed, right? Let's say yes, you have to get a few bottles of this peach wine for grandpa. If you don't look at the face of the monk, look at the face of the Buddha. My grandfather and I had a life-long friendship, but we had a fateful relationship. If you don't believe it, ask your grandfather.

  I saved his life. Your life-saving grace, what a kindness is this, your grandfather's life-saving grace, let you repay it! I don't ask for anything else. From now on, you have to manage enough peach wine, which is regarded as repaying your life-saving grace. "

Old man Song's face turned dark, "Lao Kang, you have to be shameless! It's also a life-saving grace, you saved me, haven't I saved you, let's make a good calculation. You have saved me twice, I have saved you three times. If you count it as you do, it should be you who owe me a life-saving grace.

  Should I also find your grandson to find your granddaughter to save my life! "

  Lao Kang's hippie smiley face is completely shameless.

"Lao Song, you do the math for yourself. If you don't let your granddaughter-in-law agree to this condition, I will tell you. I will immediately call the dean to call the dean. That old man will invite you all.

  When you do the math, how many bottles of peach wine can you have? Which is more important, can you figure out this small account by yourself, is it worthwhile to promise me, or is it worthwhile to surround you with a few of their brothers? "

  This is not the threat of Chi Guoguo.

Father Song had a meal. If he provokes all those eight or nine bad old men, let alone his bottle of peach wine, the dozens of bottles of peach wine in Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand must be made clean. When the time comes, I will regret it. Nowhere to go.

  That depressed in my heart.

   Put this dead old Kang in by yourself.

  This is a living taking food from one's own tiger's mouth.

  Since drinking this peach wine, he is now physically and mentally refreshed, healthy, and all his old problems are gone, even his high blood pressure and high blood fat problems are gone.

  Drink a little wine now, then feel comfortable, no longer need to be scolded by my wife.

  It's not good now, but the good things of my granddaughter-in-law have fallen into the hands of this bad old man.

  Why?

  Unfortunately, it is a pity that no matter how hard it is, there is no way to do it. If Lao Kang really goes out and wanders around and talks nonsense, he won't have a clean life in his family.

  The older brothers have not demolished their home.

  "Grandpa Kang, grandpa, I still have some of this peach wine here, but not a lot. After all, this wine has medicinal value, so don't drink it all at once. If you drink it as a wine, then I can't afford it.

  Even so, this medicinal wine takes time to brew, and it can't be brewed in a short while.

  I will give you two points for these bottles. In this way, Grandpa Kang, don't embarrass my grandpa. Will I report this life-saving grace to you? I'll give you two bottles when I go back. You can keep them and drink them slowly. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and relieved, the old man's stingy expression amused her.

   "You are right, girl, atmosphere!"

  Elder Kang immediately agreed, two bottles.

  His old cold legs can be saved.

  Song's face was sore, he pulled Jiang Xiaoxiao aside.

   "Girl, you can't give him all the wine, what should I do if Grandpa wants to drink?"

"Grandpa, my new peach wine will be out of the cellar soon. You can drink the latest peach wine in less than a week. I guarantee that I will keep all of these ten bottles. Let you drink enough. no?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao said in a low voice, and Father Song's eyebrows were stretched out.

  "You are still good to grandpa!"

  Elder Kang didn't even notice, this is a grandson-in-law, or a master.

  Have never seen Lao Song be so obedient.

   "You two, don't whisper there, don't think I don't know, you must be behind me, you have left a lot of bars for Lao Song. I still don't know that you are a family after all."

  Song old man stared, "Why is this my grandson? If I don't even have this special treatment. Then you just don't drink a bottle."

  Old Kang Li compensates not.

  "Fine! You are good, can you not be good? That's your granddaughter-in-law. You want to enjoy some special treatment. I don't think it is possible. We are satisfied with two bottles of Lao Kang, not as big as your heart."

Chapter 370: The Second Sister Arrives

  Send off Elder Kang, Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting also bid farewell, they still have things to do.

  The New Year is coming, and the family has to buy new year goods.

  They are celebrating the New Year in North Beijing this year.

  There are still a lot of things to buy.

  Song Qingyun and Qiao Hui sent away Jiang Xiaoxiao and the two of them.

Qiao Hui looked at Song Qingyun with a smile, "Let me tell you, your nephew and daughter-in-law are quite amazing. You haven't seen how happy the old man coaxed him. Among these children, have you ever seen anyone who can coax the old man into this? Virtue?

  Even Song Moting won't work. Is your precious nephew old man a baby, right? But that was a serious education, not like it was directed at the little child. Look at the old man in front of you, it's like an old child. "

Song Qingyun smiled, "Don't even say what you said, I really feel that the old man is really different to Jiang Xiaoxiao. But this kid does have the ability, I didn't expect this ancestral secret recipe to be quite powerful. Yesterday. The ancestral secret recipe solved the poison for our dad, and the stroke was cured.

  In fact, I took out this peach wine, although I don't know what effect this wine has. But looking at the attitude of the old man and old man Kang, this wine should have a peculiar effect. Otherwise, the two elders will soon start fighting, what is this like, spread out. "

  He is also curious.

Qiao Hui nodded, "Okay, we will all go back to the father's house for reunion dinner this year. In addition, your second brother and father have also reconciled. It is estimated that this will be the most reunion year. I hope the second younger brother and sister are sensible. , Don't make any ugly things in this new year.

  At that time, the old man and the old lady are upset. I will burn high incense. "

"Don't worry, I feel that the second brother sincerely apologized to the old man this time. You didn't see the old man crying that day, and the second child also cried like a child. You don't know whether our dad is soft or hard. Tempered. Since the second child is so obedient and young, the old man must forgive him.

The younger siblings are not stupid either. After all these years, the younger brother and sister have not been very thorough in dealing with the old man and the old lady. Even if the old man and the old lady make things difficult for her, you will be greeted with a smile without seeing others. It's not that it's not clear that it's just about this. "

"By the way, if Mo Qian wants to be promoted to associate professor this time, he should have a letter in the past two days. Our dad was shocked this time. It is estimated that Mo Qian has also felt the warmth and warmth of humanity. I hope this child can live through this well. close."

   Their son Song Moqian is the head of the Department of Cardiac Surgery at Rendong Hospital.

  Now is the critical time.

  ............

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting returned home. After yesterday, they seemed to have different feelings.

  In the past, the two people's feelings for each other were restrained and deep, but now it seems that the barrier has been broken, and it has become warm and strong.

  Holding hands, Jiang Xiaoxiao himself felt ridiculous.

  Always want to touch Song Moting, it seems that it feels more at ease.

  Song Moting is the same, involuntarily looking around her, holding her hand, unconsciously wanting to get closer to her.

   "Little, let's talk to parents today, let's move to the yard next to us, otherwise it would be inconvenient to live together."

  Song Mo Ting remembered Jiang Xiaoxiao's Yin Ren expression last night, and couldn't help but feel hot. He wanted to see Xiao Xiao completely let go of enthusiasm.

  Just think about that kind of enthusiasm, and you will feel that the blood is flowing everywhere.

  Want to go back immediately, holding Jiang Xiaoxiao back to the house.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao blushed. After the man faded from his seriousness, he was an absolute squeeze type. He had to squeeze out his last trace of enthusiasm, otherwise he would not let her go.

   "You still said! How do you tell my mom this kind of thing? If you want to say it yourself, I don't want to be so embarrassed."

  Song Moting smiled and squeezed her hand.

   "I only know shy now, who was so shy on it last night..."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was so embarrassed that he wanted to shake off his hand, and Song Moting was wrapped in his arms.

   "Little!"

  A voice interrupted two people.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked over quickly.

   Jiang Xin and Qin Dazhuang were looking at them with a smile.

  The couple has a child in their arms.

  At this moment, Jiang Xiaoxiao quickly threw away Song Moting, his face flushed.

  What a good thing to be seen by my sister-in-law.

   "Second sister, brother-in-law, why are you here?"

   Jiang Xiaoxiao is strange.

   New Year's Eve in a few days, it is indeed a bit strange that my sister and brother-in-law will come here.

  According to common sense, it is time for them to return to their parents' home on the second day of the new year.

  In the past, my sister was busy at home, how can there be time to come back to her family?

  Said it was a couple quarreling, and they didn't look like a quarrel at first glance.

  But, from the eyes of the couple looking at each other, it seems that something is still going on.

"What's the matter with us? This is not the Chinese New Year right away. Your brother-in-law has sent something to my parents, so we sent it to my parents. This is not the hairtail and chicken thighs issued this year. I think we can't eat it again. So much, give us something to our parents.

  Province they have to buy it during the New Year. "

   Carrying a box of octopus and chicken drumsticks in his hand.

  Jiang glanced at Qin Dazhuang, Qin Dazhuang blushed.

  His son-in-law has not been so diligent during the New Year in the past years, and he never came to his husband's house to send anything before.

  Only on the second day of the Lunar New Year, do you come here with some tinned cakes in your hand.

  This is also the first time, no wonder the aunt will stare at them both with incredible eyes.

   "Then go in quickly, parents should be at home, they have a lot of things to do in the past two days. They are buying new year goods for the New Year. You sent them in time. This saves parents from buying heavy goods."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't think much, his sister and brother-in-law came to the door, no matter how incredible.

  But there will always be a reason, and you will always know the final result after going in later.

  Song Moting went up to take the things from her brother-in-law, and Jiang Xiaoxiao also took the child in Qin Dazhuang's arms.

  The two of them were diligent. Jiang Xiaoxiao gave birth to a daughter when he left, and Jiang Xiaoxiao came back with another niece.

  These two daughters looked pretty cute.

  However, the two children are always conscientious. They dare not talk when they see anyone, like a scared little rabbit.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao made it clear that it must be in that house. The grandma of the other family was always pointing at her granddaughter and daughter-in-law.

  Isn't it that she hated her sister and only gave birth to a daughter, not a grandson.

  It is estimated that the child will be frightened like this.

  Anyway, the second sister's temperament, Jiang Xiaoxiao can't help it.

  This thing doesn't mean that she wants others to change, and others can change it, plus she has been away for so many days.

  The two sisters really didn't communicate seriously. When she came back, the two sisters met twice.

  I came back by myself once, and my mother used to call her second sister back to have a reunion dinner, this time it was the second time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
176K 10.8K 49
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
61.8K 6.1K 120
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...