The blessing bag is reborn wi...

By heyyyyyy467

https://www.69shu.com/txt/32089.htm Author: Floating World Category: Romance Novels 10.55 million words | Ful... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540

351-360

630 12 0
By heyyyyyy467

Chapter 351

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at his mother's face, as if there was nothing wrong with it.

   Her complexion was ruddy, her breath was steady, and she found nothing unusual, so she was relieved.

  Fang Xiaohui saw Jiang Xiaoxiao as if she had seen an enemy, with a look of resentment.

"Jiang Xiaoxiao, don't be a good person here. You put my dad and my mom around so that they treat you as their own daughter and throw me aside my own daughter. Are you happy now? Are you too happy? Married into the Song family, climbed to the Song family. You can trample me under your feet, don't you feel very proud?

  I tell you, I won't make you proud. At best, Song Moting only got the attention of the old lady and the old man, but the most disliked by the parents-in-law was Song Moting. After you marry in, there will be times when you suffer. "

Fang Xiaohui almost speaks unscrupulously. In her mind, Jiang Xiaoxiao shouldn't be like this at all. Jiang Xiaoxiao should marry in the countryside. From then on, as a village woman, she has suffered all the torture and suffering, even if she will return after a few decades. city.

  That is also helpless, doing odd jobs everywhere.

  It's shit luck to be a doctor in the end.

   But now Jiang Xiaoxiao is completely different from his previous life.

  Fang Xiaohui was really panicked.

  She was afraid that the previous life she knew was completely a dream of her own, there was nothing in her previous life at all, it was just a dream of her own. But many of the details in that dream are vivid, and they have all happened before.

  If she suddenly became uncertain about the future prophet, Fang Xiaohui felt very panicked. Such a life was not what she had imagined. What she wanted was to kill the Quartet and become the master.

  Not being restricted by Jiang Xiaoxiao everywhere now.

"Fang Xiaohui, don't be too self-righteous. You want to marry the Song family. That's your business. I married Song Moting, not because of the Song family at all, but because of him. Don't use your own careful thinking to guess Others. Also, don't go home if you are fine in the future. Every time you come back, your parents will be angry.

  I also hope that my parents can live a few more years and be filial to them. If you really think of them as your biological parents, you will do less useless things in the future. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't say harsh words because Fan Xiuying was here.

After all,    is the mother's biological daughter. Although the relationship between the two people is very weak, it cannot be compared with my own.

  But she knew that, deep in her mother's heart, she still had a faint expectation for this biological daughter, and she didn't want to hurt her mother.

  Fang Xiaohui got worse.

"Why do I have anything to do with my biological parents and you? No matter what, these are my parents. The person who really doesn't matter is you, and the one who should leave this house is you. You are already embracing the big boobs. Legs, what are you doing here with my parents?

  They are ordinary workers, and they don't help you at all. What else do you want to get here? "

"Oh, this is the first time I have seen such a person talking to myself. Even if you are your biological parents, you can treat your biological parents like this? Speaking out, do you think the Song family will want a daughter-in-law like you? ?

  Deterioration of moral character and loss of morality. I don't know how the Song family fell in love with you? Was Song Mohuan blinded and fell in love with a woman like you? "

  Wu Fei couldn't help it, she just said that Jiang Xiaoxiao is her friend, whoever dares to bully her friend is bullying her.

  Fang Xiaohui discovered that there was an extra person in the yard, and by looking at Wu Fei's temperament and temperament, as well as her dress, she could tell that this girl was not an ordinary girl.

  Moreover, she could blurt out Song Mohuan's name, proving that the woman in front of me knew Song Mohuan.

   was shocked in my heart.

  I will get married tomorrow, and I don't want anything wrong at this time.

  Offend someone who shouldn't offend.

  "Who are you? You have misunderstood. You don't know the details of what's inside. You just saw the surface. Don't be misled by Jiang Xiaoxiao. She is not a good person at all, and she is especially utilitarian."

  Fang Xiaohui hurriedly explained, her tone eased down.

Faye Wu looked at Fang Xiaohui with a smile but a smile, "Okay, don't provoke divorce here, I know what kind of person Jiang Xiaoxiao is, I know better than you. I am her friend, and I'm here to provoke divorce in front of the two of us. , Do you think your own character can pass the test?

  I don't know how your parents raised you up and taught you to be like this. You married to the Song family to marry Song Mohuan. Could it be that it was utilitarian and directed at the power of the Song family? "

  Fang Xiaohui was shocked and had nothing to say.

"I'm not!"

"I will tell Aunt Song that her daughter-in-law returned to her natal family and forced her biological parents to prepare a priceless dowry for her. I have to ask Aunt Song whether she is marrying her daughter-in-law or is she greedy for others. My natal dowry?

  I can actually force my daughter-in-law to be like this, swear words to his biological parents, and even say things like not supporting their parents. Is this still what people say? Such a quality, such a character, dare to marry in? "

  Wu Fei looks down on such a woman, don't think that you have not seen Fang Xiaohui's careful thinking.

  Fang Xiaohui didn't think she knew someone from the Song family, so she immediately eased her attitude and wanted to explain clearly.

   More or less flattering and flattering herself, which is no different from the people she used to get along with.

   Very boring.

"You misunderstood. I didn't mean it. I just think my parents are partial. I didn't grow up with my biological parents, but who wouldn't want to return to my biological parents? I returned to my biological parents, but my biological parents treated me. Adopted daughters, on the contrary, are treated better than their own daughters. How can you make me treat them nicely and how can I have feelings?"

  Fang Xiaohui didn't want anyone to say bad things about herself in front of Song Mother.

  I immediately changed my attitude, softened, and with tears in my eyes, I was wronged and pretended that I was wronged.

"In that case, you feel that your parents are not treating you badly. You are sad and chilling. You don't have to come back. This is your choice. No one will accuse you. You will be considerate of your feelings. Then why do you come back and face your parents? Pointing finger, want them to prepare a generous dowry for you?

  Not treating others as biological parents, but enjoying the treatment of their biological daughters. Can you be more shameless and shameless? "

  Wu Fei is not an ordinary person. She doesn't have that sympathy to sympathize with others casually. In her mind, Jiang Xiaoxiao and her are on the same front.

  Even if Jiang Xiaoxiao snatched all Fang Xiaohui's treatment, but this is my friend, so I snatched it.

   Even if her friend is ignorant, Wu Fei will stand by her friend's side.

  Pretending to be a little white flower in front of her, it was really glaring to the blind man.

  Fang Xiaohui covered her face and cried away.

  I can't go if she doesn't. If she doesn't, I don't know what else the woman in front of me will say.

  At that time, all of my face will be lost.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at Wu Feile, really protecting the calf.

Faye Wu raised her face triumphantly and flaunted like an invitation, "I said, you are my friend, how will I cover you in the future? This kind of taste of being guarded by a friend is good. At least I still have this friend. The only advantage is that you protect yourself. Be friends with me, you don't suffer."

   Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled.

"Mom, this is my friend Fei Wu, who came to see me specially. It happened to hit this incident. Don't be sad. Fang Xiaohui just talk about that. Don't be filial or filial in the future. Keep it in mind.

  You have your own biological daughter, and I am your biological daughter. I will take care of you and your father, and be filial to you for the rest of your life. If brothers and sisters dare not be filial, let me help you clean them up.

  Fang Xiaohui's words, that's fine, anyway, she and I are not in the same way, and I don't think of her as a member of the Jiang family. Let's not be angry for her, it's not worth it. "

   Holding Fan Xiuying comforting her mother.

  Fan Xiuying smiled, this kid is always so sweet.

Chapter 352

  Wu Fei went back. When Song Moxin found her the next day, Wu Fei was not interested in going to the wedding.

  Giving the gift to Song Moxin, she never showed up at all.

  To say that I didn't know before, but now I know, Song Mohuan has found such a woman, and he wants to be lively in the days to come.

  She would not give this woman face.

  You must know that she is a friend of Jiang Xiaoxiao, and she must stand firm.

  It is necessary to maintain your friends.

  The next day, Song Mohuan got married, and Wu Fei also met her uncle.

  Of course I saw it in the old house.

  Mom and dad including uncles, uncles, aunts and aunts all appeared.

  A few cars of their family drove to the old house together.

  She was with her grandma. Grandpa didn't show up at all. Grandpa went out to meet old comrades-in-arms.

  You can understand what he said that night. Grandpa didn't want to see this uncle.

  This is an excuse to avoid.

  What kind of person is Wu Weiguo?

  Wu Fei is very curious.

  Wu Fei was even more surprised by her grandmother's eager look of anticipation along the way.

  It can be seen that this uncle is very fond of grandma, but why did she go to prison? This made her particularly curious?

  No one has ever mentioned that in these years, my life has been smooth and smooth, and my family has not been affected in the slightest.

  All these can prove that the uncle's imprisonment did not have a big impact on the family.

  But from what the grandparents said, the uncle committed a serious matter.

  The family returned to the old house.

  A man appeared in front of them.

  Wu Fei looked at the man in front of her in surprise.

   is completely different from the murderous prisoner she imagined, the whole person is clean and the skin is white.

  If you simply see the person in front of you, you will think that this is just an ordinary intellectual.

   Tall and thin, with big eyes, wearing a pair of spectacles, eyes shining with wisdom, and a gentle expression.

  Everyone has a smile on their faces.

  Refined, bookish, low voice, gentle and elegant.

  How can a person like this be a criminal?

"Mom, second brother, third brother, fourth brother, fifth sister, why are you all here? Why do you come here? I have become accustomed to these years, and I don't want to hurt my family. You still don't come. Mom, I understand you Your mind, you have given me a place to live, which is very good. I just want to live quietly, without thinking about other things."

  Wu Weiguo saw his mother, especially the white hair on her side, the wrinkles in the corners of his eyes, and the warm and loving look in his eyes. His heart also fluctuated.

  All these years.

  He never regretted what he did back then.

  The only regret is that I am not filial, making my parents feel terrified for myself.

  But he absolutely does not think that he has done something wrong, he must be the one who is going forward with a heavy load.

  The old lady grasped her son's hand, her trembling hands revealed her inner joy, "What do you say that this child is not involved? What happened back then, I don't know. But I just know that you are my son.

  Since I came out, I should be a good man and live a good life.

  Find a good woman, get married and have children, and live your life well. Mom wants you to live a peaceful life, other moms never expected it. "

  Wu Weiguo smiled and let his family in,

"Since I'm here, just go in. I stay in there for a long time and I am used to being alone. But I should also see you, everyone has changed a lot over the years. Look at those children back then, now they are all grown up, every one of me I don't even know it."

   Looking at Wu Fei and their children, her eyes were very gentle.

  Wu Fei bravely greeted her, and was the first to say hello.

   "Uncle, this is Wu Fei."

  She is really curious about this uncle.

  The other brothers and sisters should have been ordered by their parents, and no one wants to be the first bird.

  But her parents worked overtime yesterday, so there was no time to tell her.

  Wu Weiguo looked at the little girl in front of him, joking involuntarily.

  The courage of the little girl is commendable.

   "I was out of town when you were born, but I didn't expect you to grow up to be such a big girl."

  I simply ate a meal, but not many people spoke, and almost no one spoke at the dinner table.

  Except for the old lady and Wu Weiguo, you and Wu Weiguo, you and I have a good question and answer, no one else has said much, except to say hello.

  Basically, it is silent.

  Wu Fei could feel that the atmosphere was very depressing. She didn't know what her father and uncle knew, but she knew that this uncle should not be welcomed by everyone.

  On the return trip, Wu Fei's family sat in the car with her grandmother and the atmosphere was dull.

   "Grandma, uncle?"

  "Shut up! Don't ask if you shouldn't."

  Wu Pingzhou shouted sharply.

  The tone is unspeakably harsh.

  Xiao Xin glanced at Wu Fei, "Wu Fei, your uncle's matter, your grandparents know in their hearts. This matter is the matter of the previous generation, and you children should not bother, just be yourself."

  The old lady patted Wu Fei's hand comfortingly.

  "Don't be afraid, your uncle is not a bad person. In fact, he is an excellent doctor and an excellent biologist. He was once the best genius. He is the son whom your grandfather and I have high hopes for.

  Hey, no one can tell who is right and who is wrong. Your uncle doesn't explain it himself, so grandma doesn't know a lot of things. So there is no way to explain to you, and no way to tell you what happened back then.

  Just treat your uncle like an ordinary uncle. In fact, your uncle is a poor man, treat him better. "

Wu Pingzhou coldly snorted, "Mom, you can't confuse right and wrong like this. The original thing, the eldest brother did not do the right thing. No matter who is right or wrong, he shouldn't do that thing back then, just shouldn't do it. Because that thing died. How many people, how many people are willing to die, who is responsible for that matter?

  Big brother hasn't made things clear yet, so everyone can only guess. "

"What is confusion? Is your elder brother that kind of person? You grew up with your elder brother, don't you know what kind of person your elder brother is? He has justice in his heart. If there is a sense of right and wrong, he will be so confused What's wrong? You don't even believe your big brother yourself, how do you make others believe?"

  Wu Pingzhou sighed, he knew that when it came to his eldest brother, his mother had absolutely no reason to say.

   is a mother who loves her son and protects her son.

   "Mom! Alright, alright, what you say is what you say. I have to go to the hospital for surgery, and there are three more operations today. We will send Mom back, and the two of us will go back to the hospital directly."

  Wu Pingzhou had no choice but to calm down.

  Wu Fei is still confused, a foresighted lawsuit.

  She still doesn't understand the matter of the uncle.

  ......

  Song family wedding banquet.

   Ye Hua and Fang Zhiyuan watched Fang Xiaohui and Song Mohuan make a toast.

  When I saw Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting appear with Mrs. Song.

   Ye Hua was not surprised, but Fang Zhiyuan was frightened.

   asked Ye Hua in a low voice, Ye Hua was not surprised at all, that was he had known it a long time ago.

  Fang Zhiyuan was a little unhappy, shouldn't you tell him if this kind of thing is troublesome, and make preparations?

   "What's the matter? How could Jiang Xiaoxiao appear with Mrs. Song?"

  "You don't know, your amazing daughter is now married to Song Moting, the grandson beside the old lady who walked around with the old lady and greeted everyone. This is the son of Old Song's former wife."

   Ye Hua said angrily.

  To my heart, Ye Hua didn't want to see Jiang Xiaoxiao. When she saw this daughter, she remembered some things in the past.

  Those things are her humiliation, her nightmare of failure, and even her own evidence and handle.

   But this daughter is here to collect debts.

  If you don't recognize them, you don't recognize them, and you don't think of this child as your own.

  However, this daughter was about to hang out with her, and she actually married into the Song family.

   won the favor of the old man and the old lady, and even Fang Xiaohui was compared.

  You must know that Jiang Xiaoxiao can actually climb to the Song family.

  At the beginning, she should have strangled Jiang Xiaoxiao directly, or threw Jiang Xiaoxiao outside, no matter who picked it up, she might not have the current situation.

   But now it's too late to regret.

"Since Xiaoxiao has also married into the Song family, why don't you relieve yourself with Xiaoxiao and go up and say hello to her. You said it was her mother. Could it be possible that she could not show you a face in front of so many people? Your own face?"

  Fang Zhiyuan's eyes lit up.

  Ye Hua said angrily, "Go and go by yourself. I don't want to be hot on people's cold ass."

  Fang Zhiyuan had no ambition at all, and he didn't know how he was blind and looked at Zhiyuan on the top.

  Perhaps because he is easy to handle.

   But she also looked down upon.

Chapter 353 Who Believe It!

  Fang Zhiyuan replied, "What are you talking about? What do you mean by putting a hot face on someone's cold ass? That is his own daughter."

"When you think of it as your biological daughter now, who broke ties with them at that time? You said so decisively. I am not alone. You must be yours. You want to recognize someone as your biological daughter. It also depends on whether they recognize you.

  People can now climb to the top, but they can still see you? "

  Fang Zhiyuan's face turned black. This woman has been talking like this all day since she married herself, yin and yang weird.

  "Ye Hua, I tell you, don't shame you, there are so many people here. Let others read the jokes, read our Fang's jokes, be careful, I will go back and clean you up."

   kicked Ye Hua severely underneath.

   Ye Hua snorted in pain, asshole, why did he find such a waste in the first place.

  Fang Zhiyuan got up and went straight to the old lady Song.

   "My old lady, I haven't seen you for some days. You always look at this body, it's really tough."

The sudden appearance of    interrupted the old lady's introduction of grandchildren and daughters-in-law.

"You are......"

  The old lady has never met Fang Zhiyuan. Although the two families are relatives, she does not want to interfere with her grandson's marriage, so she has never met.

"I'm Fang Xiaohui's father. By the way, I'm also Jiang Xiaoxiao's father! Xiaoxiao, don't say hello when you see your father. Even if you have complaints in your heart, your father and mother are father and mother after all, you can't be polite. Nothing either."

  The old lady Song sitting at this table is all the older generations of the old lady's generation.

  They are all big men in the medical field, and these big men have pricked their ears. This Fang Zhiyuan can be recognized as the son of Father Fang.

  However, Fang Zhiyuan and them are not the same thing, the circle class is not the same thing.

  Fang family's background is barely worthy of the Song family, but Father Fang is a professor in academia.

  The medical profession is not the same thing as them.

  Everyone can be regarded as the well water and not the river water.

  It was unexpected that the Fang family would be married to the Song family.

  When I heard this, how come there are two daughters?

  One is Fang Xiaohui, who got married today, and the other is Jiang Xiaoxiao, the granddaughter-in-law who was introduced to them by the old lady just now. If Fang Xiaohui is his daughter, everyone believes this, and has a surname, and everyone knows it is a family.

   But he said that Jiang Xiaoxiao is his daughter.

  The surname is Jiang and the surname is Fang. What's the matter?

  Many people couldn't help but smile at Mimi looking at Fang Zhiyuan.

   Even if they are gossiping in their hearts, they will not show it on their faces, and they will never let the old lady think they are watching their jokes.

  The old lady Song understood that this was Jiang Xiaoxiao's father.

   But running up in front of so many people to confess their relatives, what is the matter? Isn't this a deliberate slap in the face?

  You are Fang Xiaohui's father and you want to be Jiang Xiaoxiao's father. This is inside and outside, don't let either of them is cheap.

"Mr. Fang, today your daughter gets married. This is a happy event. You drank two more glasses. Everyone can understand. But you drank too much and came here to talk nonsense. This is not right. I have nothing to do with you, your last name Fang, my surname is Jiang, what can we two have to do with each other?

  My parents are still waiting for me at home. You came here for no reason and said that it was my dear father. Even if you are looking for a sense of presence, you have to see where this is. On the day of your daughter's big rejoicing, you did not give your daughter-in-law a face. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao bit the four words without evidence, and Fang Zhiyuan would be useless if she didn't recognize it.

"Yeah, Fang family kid! It doesn't count if you become the father-in-law of one of my grandsons. Why do you want to be the father-in-law of both of my grandsons? Little parents, I have met people, and those of my in-laws are all Good people are real people, and they love their daughters a lot.

   Hold it in the palm of your hand for fear of falling, and hold it in your mouth for fear of dissolving. If you want to say that it is not your biological parents, I don't believe it, so hurry back to sober up. "

  The old lady naturally stood on Jiang Xiaoxiao's side.

  This is my favorite granddaughter-in-law.

"The old lady in-law, Jiang Xiaoxiao is really my biological daughter. She was taken by mistake in the hospital. Xiaohui was my adopted daughter. We raised this child because we really reluctant to bear her and love her, so we didn't change her surname. Send it back.

  Actually, we treat the two children as if they were our daughters. "

  Fang Zhiyuan still does not give up.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao rolled his eyes, Fang Zhiyuan was still the same as in his previous life.

   Utilitarianism.

  Don't let go of which side it is.

  "Uncle Fang, what you say is a bit irresponsible. You didn't hold the mistake by yourself. No one knows whether you held the mistake or whether it was correct.

  There is no evidence to prove it, if you say that you are really wrong. Then please show me concrete evidence. You can't just say that you are wrong and come to recognize your biological daughter. Then the world is not a mess.

  I just talk about who my father is, and I will come directly to recognize him. Do you think that will work? "

  Many people nodded.

  This kid is right. You must always pay attention to evidence. You can't say you're wrong and you're wrong. If you say you recognize a girl, you recognize a girl. Does this kid still want to recognize the prime minister as his father, is that okay?

  "Why do you child speak like this? The nurse came out and made it clear that your foster father and mother deliberately changed the child. Dad, why don't you believe it!

  If you are not our family's flesh and blood, how could I just recognize other people's children casually? Besides, what good is it for us to recognize you? If it's not your own flesh and blood, no one will do it. Look at how much you look like your mother. "

  Fang Zhiyuan hated in his heart, this Jiang Xiaoxiao did not know how to promote.

  Many people look at Ye Hua, not to mention that there is such a sort of resemblance, but it cannot be said that it is full.

"Uncle Fang, the children in this world look a bit like others, but it's not that they don't. If you say that, it's too irresponsible. The nurse at the hospital also said that she charged you 500 yuan. Let her say what she said naturally.

  I don't believe this. I don't believe it, it makes sense. Several uncles and uncles are like this, and Uncle Fang, indeed, he found our home and wanted to recognize me back. For my future development, my parents also felt that if my biological parents were cadres, it would be good for my future development.

  Even if they couldn't bear them in their hearts, they sent me back. But who knows, the uncle and aunt of the Fang family asked me to go back to replace his son in the countryside and become an educated youth. So I quit, I ran back.

  They immediately said that they broke off relationship with me. I think so, if it is my own parents, they have not found me back for so many years. They didn't know that what happened at the time was justifiable. They knew, since they found me back, they didn't want to make up for me and love me more. Instead, they let me go to the countryside for their son.

  I can't figure this out. I think it's impossible for anyone to do this if they are born with them. So I think I am definitely not the biological daughter of Fang's uncle and aunt. If so, they can't do that.

  Everyone will take this as a joke, Uncle Fang, don't say anything about my biological parents in the future. Without conclusive evidence, I don't recognize or believe this. My parents are the Jiang family's parents. Whether they are my biological parents or not, they will be my parents forever. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao completely tore the fig leaf.

   Fang Zhiyuan's face changed drastically.

  This dead girl, actually said it in front of so many people.

  Everyone looked at Fang Zhiyuan with a smile.

  This matter is worthy of scrutiny. If it was her own daughter, she would go to the countryside instead of her son.

  Other people's daughters go to raise them at home as their own daughters. Who would believe this?

Chapter 354

  Fang Zhiyuan almost escaped.

   Ye Hua looked at Fang Zhiyuan triumphantly, letting you be there.

  Do you think that is your daughter?

  Dreaming!

  That Jiang Xiaoxiao is just as stubborn as that man in his bones, and I don't know what it is.

  If it's your kind, you don't have this qualification.

   Ye Hua couldn't help getting irritated when he thought of that man.

  That man didn't push herself into a hurry, she wouldn't do that.

  If it wasn't for the man who didn't agree to herself, she...it would be too late to say anything.

  Fang Zhiyuan slipped back to their table.

  Ye Hua watched Jiang Xiaoxiao pouring tea to the old lady with a smile, and by the way, he poured it on all those present.

  There was a sarcastic smile at the corner of his mouth.

  The kind of who you really are is who you are like.

  Look, this means, this skill, it will happen at a young age.

   Smiling, gentle and generous, who would have thought that this girl was a smiling tiger?

   Feeling the unkind gaze, Jiang Xiaoxiao squinted his eyes, and it was Ye Hua.

  This mother's eyes are not like looking at her own daughter, but more like looking at her enemy.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao returned with a gentle smile, so angry!

  We can't be mothers and daughters in this life, so let's do it.

  Love it!

   Ye Hua turned his head and gave Jiang Xiaoxiao a sideways.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao turned around.

  "Lao Meng, what are your grandchildren and daughter-in-law doing now? I heard Xiao Song say that Mo Ting has gone to the countryside? Is this coming back from leave? Or has he gone back to the city?"

  It was Feng Zaishan who spoke. It was the dean of Ho Ren Hospital and the vice-president of the Medical Association.

   and Mrs. Song are old classmates, and the two of them can be regarded as elites studying abroad.

  The old lady Song kindly looked at her grandchildren and daughter-in-law.

"Both of them are educated youths who went to the countryside, and they are not counted as returning to the city, but they are also regarded as returning to the city. Both of them took the college entrance examination last year. You can help your nephews a lot.

  Give them the opportunity to learn from you. "

Feng Zaishan glanced at Song Moting meaningfully, "Lao Meng, don't say anything, what is the relationship between us? Isn't your grandson my grandson? Naturally, your grandson-in-law is also my grandson-in-law. Don't worry, as long as they take medicine. After graduating from the college, it is 100% okay to come to me for an internship.

  You can be considered as a successor. Not only your grandson will study medicine with you, but even your grandson and daughter-in-law will study medicine. Lao Meng, you can also be regarded as a family background, which makes me envious. How can I look like the dead boy in my family. Let him study medicine, as if to skin him. "

  Feng Zaishan said in his heart that his son didn't want to inherit his father's inheritance at all, so he would just hang around there all day long.

  My son likes to start a company.

  This is a dangerous idea. You have to know that policies were not allowed in the past, although the above meeting mentioned that there may be changes in the direction of the policy.

  But who knows if this change is temporary or long-term.

  This stinky kid makes himself nervous all day long.

"I didn't force them. Young people still have to give them their own choices. If they don't like this thing, they can't learn advanced, let alone be a lifelong career. I don't force them, who knows The two of them chose this by themselves.

  Especially Xiaoxiao, you don't know, my granddaughter-in-law, I'm not boasting. She is a good seedling, born to eat this bowl of rice. In the forest farm, although she does not have a doctor's license, she can already practice medicine as a doctor.

   helped many people, delivered births to the family members of the workers there, and treated the workers there with trauma. My grandson was rescued by my grandson-in-law. The wound can be healed just like a okay person. The technique of stitching the wound is absolutely leveraged. Now the wound looks exactly the same as if it was uninjured.

   Tell me, I don't have this ability at her age. "

  The old lady is proud.

"Okay, if you say you are fat, you can breathe, knowing that you have a good granddaughter-in-law, everything is fine. How can someone stitched up the wound is exactly the same as uninjured? What you are talking about is a fantasy. The current technology in our country is still not up to date. At that level, don't bully some of our elders.

   Even if she loves her daughter-in-law, she doesn't boast so much. The older ones are all talking. "

  Feng Zaishan is angry, but his son is not learning and skillless, and his daughter-in-law can be so good.

  Knowing that the old lady must be exaggerated in her words, but he is just too angry and wants to find fault.

"Lao Meng, is really that great? We are all in this industry, who doesn't know who, a young man, no matter how skilled she is in stitching, no matter how talented she is. Is it possible to sew flowers? "

   "That's right, Lao Meng, you are a guardian!"

  Everyone else is happy.

  Everyone is not arrogant, it's just that they are all years old and they are very relaxed together, unlike facing outsiders to engage in falsehoods, and they can also play jokes.

  The old lady Song is too anxious.

   "Mo Ting, take my clothes off."

  A table is quiet.

"Lao Meng, you see that you are anxious, we just want to talk about it, know it, can't your grandson and daughter-in-law have superb stitching skills? In front of so many guests, let your grandson take off his shirt. , What is that like. This is your grandson's wedding banquet. If you don't give a face, we still have to give this face."

Feng Zaishan did not expect that a word of himself would cause such a big movement.

  It's not that it's not sincere to show the Song family's face.

  I have been friends with Lao Meng for so many years, but I can't tear down the platform.

   "Yes! Lao Meng, we all believe it, but we can't make it!"

  Everyone hurriedly finished the game.

  Song Moting knows what grandma is thinking, this is to promote Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  After I arrived at the medical school, I didn't have a famous teacher to advise me. At most, I was only a third-rate doctor. The experience and skills needed could not be taught in a few lessons.

  Especially medicine.

  Meeting a good teacher is different.

  With precepts and deeds, you can get twice the result with half the effort.

  Save a lot of effort.

"Come on! Mo Ting and my old man have a drink. Your grandma is too old to drink, but you must have a drink. You have to drink a drink for everyone here. These are all your old predecessors, and you Grandma, we are all absolute old comrades, old relationships, old friends.

  I watched you grow up. You got married. We didn't attend the wedding. We brought our new daughter-in-law back. We should give us a toast no matter what. "

  Feng Zaishan is very generous.

break the ice.

  Song Moting hurriedly stood up and said, "Old elders, boy, here is a drink to everyone."

  This is a matter of course.

  Drink it all in one go.

   Just then, the large glass screen behind him shattered.

   There was a "pop".

  Lao Han, who was sitting next to Feng Zaishan, fell to the ground.

  Everyone did not expect this kind of change.

  Feng Zaishan hurriedly bent down to check.

  All of them are doctors.

   "Not good! Hurry up and call for an ambulance."

   "The carotid artery is broken. He has a lot of glass on his body. He is not doing well now. Go call!"

  Sudden changes made everyone unable to react.

  When Feng Zaishan yelled, someone ran to call.

Chapter 355 Simple Drain Valve

  Feng looks at the situation of Lao Han in the mountain.

  The situation is terrible.

   Breathing is almost stagnant.

  Before the rescuers arrive, if they don't do anything, Old Han will die.

  "He needs artificial respiration, Feng Lao, you can give it to me first."

  Song Moting took the initiative to ask.

  Artificial respiration is not a problem for people with medical experience like him. There is no need to choose, because Song Moting's age is placed there.

  It is far more suitable for a young man to do artificial respiration than an old man.

  Feng Zaishan took the initiative to get out of the way.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting moved closer.

   "There should be a problem with abdominal pressure, who has a sharp knife?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao quickly checked the patient while Song Moting was doing artificial respiration.

  The others looked at each other.

  Who brought a knife at the wedding banquet!

   is not here to make trouble.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao! You are not a doctor, so don't treat the patient casually. Let the paramedics come."

  Fang Xiaohui looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao, who was eager for quick success, and felt that this woman was crazy.

  Is this time when she is a hero?

  This is Old Han, a well-known surgical knife. If she gets a knife out of it, it is still at their wedding that she has to bear the responsibility.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao! Go away for me."

  Father Song yelled.

  He couldn't see this wife, as unflattering as Song Moting.

  Jiang glanced at Father Song and said nothing.

   got up and rushed to the kitchen quickly.

  Feng Zaishan shook his head. The child was right. Lao Han was not breathing and had no other symptoms. He had pneumothorax.

   and bleeding from veins and abdominal injuries.

What should we do now?

  Feng Zai Shan's brain turned again, and went aside to discuss the solution with a few others.

  "What should I do? There is no drainage valve, and Lao Han can't wait for the ambulance personnel."

"what to do?"

  Everyone is helpless.

  The old lady Song sat in a chair and watched all this.

   but did not speak, neither agreed nor stopped.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao ran back with a kitchen knife, "I need sterilized gloves, alcohol, and medical tape. Can anyone find it nearby? I believe there should be a clinic nearby."

  Someone speaks.

   "I know that there is a house next door when I go out, and I can help."

  "Okay! Thank you, I need a rubber tube for infusion! There are also sterile gloves, medical alcohol, and medical tape. Please bring it as soon as possible."

"good!"

  The man ran out without saying a word.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was fortunate that they were in the lobby on the first floor.

  It took less than two minutes, and the man ran over with something, panting.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao nodded gratefully.

  Untie Old Han's clothes on the ground. Untie his clothes in the winter. Everyone feels cold.

   "What are you going to do?"

  Feng Zaishan asked everyone's questions.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao poured the alcohol in his hand on Han Lao's chest. Putting on sterile gloves, he divided the rubber tube into two sections and inserted it into an empty wine bottle on the table, sealed it with tape, and took the small knife.

  "Tension pneumothorax is usually caused by a tear in the lungs, which causes air to enter the pleural cavity around the lungs instead of the lungs."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took a knife and pressed the ribs, looking for a suitable incision between the two ribs.

  "Wait a minute! You do this..."

  Feng Zaishan was stunned, and he never thought that someone would save people with such a simple way.

  It's not that he can't see Lao Han's symptoms, but he is stuck with inherent thinking, which can only be achieved by the hospital's one-way valve device.

  They have never done such a treatment.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao! I will let you stop!"

  Father Song is desperate, and now that Mr. Han is in an accident, it is at best that the Song family only has a little responsibility!

   But Jiang Xiaoxiao intervened and became the main responsibility of the Song family.

  Once Lao Han had an accident, there was an accident, and their Song family could not escape the blame.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao, this is not harmful.

  If Old Han died here, would the Song family still have a reputation?

  Jiang Xiaoxiao glanced at Mrs. Song instead of Father Song.

  His eyes are calm.

  The old lady Song nodded.

  Feng Zaishan looked at the silent old Han, and closed his mouth. It is like this now, a dead horse is a living horse doctor.

  Is it possible to watch people die?

  He doesn't have that ability, and can't think of a good way, but what if this girl does?

  Under everyone's eyes.

  Jiang smiled and lowered his head, then he cut down firmly, found the cut point, and cut the incision.

  The neat movement surprised Feng Zaishan and the others.

  What does this girl do?

  Understanding medical skills and daring to take a knife are two different things. Generally, knowing medical skills is to diagnose the pulse and perform a superficial examination, but taking a knife is different, and ordinary people can't do it.

  Without years of practice, being able to be as proficient as fluent and flowing, this is a talent.

  Feng Zaishan suddenly understood the granddaughter-in-law's talent that the old lady said.

   Really.

  Or did Mrs. Song cook a small stove for her grandson in private?

  This may also be a matter, after all, the old lady is the master of the medical field.

  They are also known as the top ten in the medical field, and the only lesbian in one of these ten is this old lady.

  The old lady is a good surgeon.

  Moreover, only the old lady can perform the surgery on the brain, because the old lady has learned this in a foreign country and has practical experience.

  They are also called surgical masters, but there are still some differences from the old lady.

  At least compared with brain surgery, they cannot be regarded as experts in this area.

  Feng Zaishan smiled. If the old lady really teaches her grandchildren and grandchildren in private, it is not normal.

  After all, the craftsmanship of others is not passed on to their children and grandchildren, can it be passed on to outsiders?

  From this point, the old lady is right.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao neatly inserted the rubber tube and quickly taped it to seal the wound. In an instant, there was airflow in the wine bottle, and Old Han's breathing began to fluctuate in an orderly manner.

  Feng Zaishan looked at the girl in front of her, using a half-bottle of Moutai to make a half-hanging drainage valve.

  No matter what, the little girl has the ability.

  This simple drainage valve is amazing enough.

   "You saved him!"

Feng Zaishan stood up excitedly.

  In front of them, an unbelievable textbook way of saving people was staged in this way.

  Everyone stood up and applauded.

  I have to admit that they saved Lao Han and staged this scene alive.

  How can a young man like this not deserve everyone's applause.

  After applause one after another.

  The ambulance has arrived.

  After the inspection, the ambulance personnel were also surprised.

  The simple version of the drainage valve is really amazing.

  Old Han was taken to an ambulance.

  Looking at the ambulance leaving from a distance, Feng Zaishan patted Mrs. Song on the shoulder.

"Lao Meng, you really have a foresight. You can find a daughter-in-law for your grandson so powerful. This is really the wave of the Yangtze River pushing the wave back and the wave on the beach. Just attack your grandson and daughter-in-law, and it's still a medical school. When I was a student, I was able to do this to save people in the face of emergencies. It's amazing!"

  These words are sincere and there is no adulteration at all.

There is silence around   .

  Song Mohuan's face was pale, he was already an intern in the city hospital, and now he was beaten by a woman at his wedding banquet.

  It is still so praised by the masters of the medical field.

  Where to put my face.

  So many of my leading colleagues over there are watching, although they don't know anything.

  But the meaning in the eyes, everyone understands it.

  He is completely lost face.

    No. 30 is free, 30 and 31 are updated with 4,000 characters, and the first is added. Don't blame it. The update started in November and changed to 6,000 words per day. I hope you can still support it. It's a bit too tired and I need to take a break.

Chapter 356

  Jiang Xiaoxiao sat next to Song Moting, and Song Moting sorted her clothes.

  My own daughter-in-law is amazing.

thumbs up.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao rolled his eyes.

  Would you like to brag about yourself so blatantly? There are so many old people sitting here.

  Although I have been practicing medicine for many years, these seniors have rich experience after all.

  I am so good because my medical technology will become more and more advanced in the future. What I am proud of is the accumulation of time and experience.

  Who can compare to Jiang Xiaoxiao, who has already lived to be 80 years old?

  Even if these are the masters, they have never seen more advanced medical equipment and medical treatment methods in the future.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was not proud of this, after all, what he had was what he had worked hard to accumulate bit by bit.

  Compared with these people, she is better than living a lifetime longer.

  It's not just how smart she is or how talented she is. No one said she was talented in her previous life.

  Even, the people she worked as village doctors were often looked down upon by others, and they took more time than normal people to endure other people's eyes.

  It's not because of being ignorant and knowledgeable.

  Now she will not be proud.

  Feng Zaishan looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao with a calm face, and nodded in satisfaction.

"Lao Meng, if you are a blessed one, look at how good your grandson is, and now you marry a granddaughter and come back so good. I can tell you, your grandson and granddaughter will definitely get an internship in my hospital after graduation. .

  I can make a reservation in advance. I can't let go of such a good talent. I have to grab anything first. "

  Mrs. Song smiled like a flower.

  "Lao Meng, don't listen to him. How can his hospital compare to our river water. Come to our river water! We are old friends. My friendship is not inferior to his friendship with you. You can't favor one another.

  For such talents to our Renhe, you can rest assured that I will only provide him with the best resources and the best conditions. "

  Liu Zhiming quit and grabs talents, isn't it?

  If I watched Feng Zaishan who robbed him, it would be fine.

  Just looking at the little girl's current hand, you can know that such a person will be a good seed for becoming a doctor after a few years of study in medical school in the future.

  After a few years of training in the hospital, there will be no limit to the future achievements.

  This is a rookie in the future. If Feng Zaishan snatches such a person, it is not because Feng Zaishan is sincerely asking Feng Zaishan to fight himself.

The old lady Song smiled, "Don't fight. The two children only start school in March. They haven't even started school yet. What's the use of grabbing them now? What if two people will learn third-rate in the future? , I went to your hospital, that's not ashamed of me."

  This is really humble.

  Feng Zaishan and Liu Zhiming rolled their eyes, this old Meng is still such a shit.

  This is not sincere.

"Lao Meng, if you look at what you said, you can't say it sincerely. Just your grandson and granddaughter-in-law! You will be able to become a third-rate level in the future. What are you kidding about, you have the old one behind. If they succeed At a third-rate level, my head will play for you."

"That's right, Lao Meng, we've been friends for so many years. If you protect your calf, you will protect your calf. If you are proud, you will be proud. We didn't say anything. It's just that you gave birth to a good grandson and married a good grandson and daughter-in-law. As for 嘚瑟成 like this."

  Mrs. Song laughed harder.

   "Lao Song, the car on the road was delayed. I heard that it will be here this afternoon. You two say that to me. Have you ever thought about the consequences?"

  Feng Zaishan and Liu Zhiming trembled.

   "The live bandit is here this afternoon. Don't worry. We will leave as soon as we finish our meal. We won't see any consequences."

  The two populations have the same diameter.

  Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiaole are here.

  Several seniors are the same as children.

  Feng Zaishan quietly faced Jiang Xiaoxiao's novel. Who would let Jiang Xiaoxiao sit next to him? This can be called the next month.

  If you don't fight for the favor of this child at this time, how could such a talented family jump to their hospital in the future.

  He wouldn't believe Lao Meng's ghost talk.

  At the level of Lao Meng, even with average qualifications, he can definitely become a first-class doctor, not to mention that these two children are very talented at first glance.

   was born to be a doctor.

  Plus Lao Meng's teaching behind the scenes. Lao Meng will be considered a successor in the future.

  Brain surgery is not easy to do. Training a surgeon for brain surgery is not something anyone can train.

"Girl, come to me if you encounter anything in the medical school in the future. Needless to say, several professors in the medical school you went to are all my disciples. What problems will be encountered at that time, but it is my old Feng. A greeting question.

  Don't be polite to me, your grandma and I have been friends for many years, but we have a fateful friendship. Have you seen it? My head has been operated on here. Your grandma did it for me personally, and forcibly dragged my life back from Lord Yan. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiaowan, I know that the Song family has a deep background, but I didn't expect the old lady to be so powerful.

  This old Feng, she knew from the past her life that he was a leader in the medical field, a gangster-level gangster.

  This kind of person is what she once looked up to in her previous life.

  Of course, she has heard a lot of meetings of such big medical leaders, and even worked as an assistant by their side when communicating.

  But that was just a brief intersection. There was no teacher-student relationship between them, and in this life, these people who had been looked up to by themselves were talking to her so kindly.

  It is like an ordinary elder who treats his younger generation with the same love.

  This status was given to her by Mrs. Song.

  No wonder Fang Xiaohui wanted to marry into the Song family after sharpening her head. The benefits, status, and glory that the Song family can bring to her are definitely more successful than those of Fang Xiaohui's marriage in her previous life.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao couldn't help but think deeply. It seems that Fang Xiaohui is not simple.

  Rebirth yourself.

   But these changes brought about by rebirth, on the one hand, I made changes, on the other hand, I did not make changes at all.

  The life trajectory of others is still changing. She has an intuition that Fang Xiaohui is probably born again.

  This feeling made her feel particularly ridiculous. It seems that there is a fate in this world.

  Of course, this kind of fate is called evil fate.

   is called Jishengyu He Shengliang.

  Fang Xiaohui has always been in her reincarnation.

   Really immortal.

"Feng Lao, I will certainly not be polite to you. If I encounter any difficult problems, I will definitely go to you for help. You can't turn me away at that time, or I will go back and ask my grandma to file a complaint. Let's Her old man committed suicide and came to find you."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is very good at using snakes and sticks, and it is also the favorite trick of the elderly.

  Sure enough, Feng Zaishan smiled like a spring breeze.

   Pat Jiang Xiaoxiao on the shoulder.

"Girl, you have such a temperament, no wonder your grandma likes you so much. Even this old man likes me so much. It's a pity, how could such a good seedling be met by Lao Meng? If I met you first, you can Is my student.

  Hey, it's really time and fate, Lao Song's luck is really not so good. Marrying a grandson and daughter-in-law can marry such a good seedling. It seems that I have to go home to urge my unconvincing grandson to marry a daughter-in-law.

  I can marry someone like this if I'm not sure, then I can laugh. "

  Everyone is smiling.

Chapter 357 I Can't Drink Alcohol

  Song Mohuan and Fang Xiaohui came to this table with wine glasses in their hands. They were in a sense and reason, and they had to start their toasts at this table.

  Besides Song Father and Song Mother.

"Grandma, elders, we are juniors, here to toast you a glass. Thank you for coming to our wedding, it gave us great face. Grandma, this glass of wine is wine. I know you don't like white wine. So this is a wine specially bought from France. It suits you and is your favorite taste."

  Song Mohuan hurried to show his favor to the old lady, and he especially wanted to be loved by his grandma for so many years.

  Unfortunately, every time he goes back to his grandma, there are no more than a few regular greetings at most. Grandma's attitude towards him is always lukewarm.

  But grandma treats Song Moting differently, it is more affectionate.

  He used to think it didn't matter, anyway, his grandparents didn't like him, so he could be loved by his parents.

  But as he grew up, he realized that the love of grandparents is different from that of parents.

  Because the power of grandparents is completely different from that of mom and dad, mom and dad can't protect her life's peace, but grandparents can. No one can replace his grandfather's achievements and his grandma's achievements.

Throw aside the so-called unbalanced heart. Even if he sees Song Moting's 100 unpleasant things, he knows that he has grandma's favor, so he must pretend to be very close to Song Moting. friendly.

  He must give others a feeling that he is the one who has been wronged and doesn't say anything.

  He is the one who was robbed of favor by his elder brother and is still friendly to his elder brother. He must win the favor of his grandma.

  Mrs. Song smiled lightly, did not speak!

  At this time, in front of so many people, she could not refute the face of her grandson and granddaughter-in-law.

  After all, in front of outsiders, she must give them both this respect.

  The old lady picked up the wine glass and looked at the full glass of wine.

  Can not help but laugh.

  Feng Zaishan also shook his head. The granddaughter-in-law of the Song family is not so good. This red wine can't be filled with a glass. This is a truth that everyone knows.

  In order to show her filial piety, this girl actually poured a full glass.

  "Then I wish your young couple a hundred years of harmony and happiness."

  The old lady raised her glass.

   was snatched by someone, Song Moting took the glass, "This glass of wine, I will wish you happiness forever on behalf of my grandma."

  Drink it all in one go.

  Song Mohuan's fingers were shaking.

  Song Moting was absolutely deliberate.

  This is shameless in front of so many people.

Father Song's face sank, "Mo Ting, what's the matter with you? This is your brother's wedding, why are you still so ignorant of etiquette at this time. There are so many here, uncles and uncles are here, you really disappoint me too much. ."

Feng Zaishan hurriedly finished the game, "Xiao Song, what you said is a bit too much! Why don't you know the etiquette? Mo Ting is just like my grandson. He must also sincerely wish his brother a happy wedding, but he was a little excited. .

  It's okay, it's okay, everyone is their own. No one will take it seriously. "

  Father Song forced a smile.

"Old Feng, you don't care about the relationship between you and my grandma. It gave my grandma face. But this child, it has always been like this all these years. I don't like his brother, so I want to embarrass him everywhere. I really didn't expect him to do this at the wedding.

  He didn't show his brother the face, or he didn't show him the face of his grandma, he was really ignorant. They've grown up so big that they don't even understand this truth. "

  Everyone is embarrassed this time, and they can't stop a father from scolding his son.

   But a father, in front of so many people, he does not show his son his son's face, so that people can see how much this father dislikes this son.

  The outsiders of them are embarrassed and disappointed when they hear their son slander here. This is not because they are sincere in not giving face to the old lady.

   "Uncle, you misunderstood!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao stood up, and Song Moting seemed to have met his father, stepmother, and half-brother. The whole person became different, a bit murderous.

  Obviously, what he did was out of good intentions, so it's just a misunderstanding by others.

   But he did not explain yet.

  For Jiang Xiaoxiao, I know from the experience of the previous life.

  Failing to explain is to misunderstand others, and failing to explain is to put yourself in an embarrassing situation.

  Song Moting used to be alone.

  Now Song Moting has her next to her. As his wife, she will not let anyone insult him or misunderstand him.

   "Uncle? It's ridiculous, Song Moting is my son, is it wrong for you to call me that? Is it possible that you didn't marry Song Moting?"

  Father Song just saw Jiang Xiaoxiao, completely ignoring himself, ignoring anything he said, and he was already very angry.

  This daughter-in-law dared to disrespect his father-in-law at all, and was arrogant. If you pick this narrative at this moment, of course it is to catch it and not let it go.

  Although he knew that he was a bit sorry for his son's wedding in front of so many people, and for the face of the old lady. , Yes, I just couldn't hold back.

  "Uncle, I call you this because I knew that you and Mo Ting had broken off. You once said that Mo Ting is not your son. So it is reasonable, I don't know how to call you.

  Calling you uncle is also to respect you. After all, this is what you mean. I don't know what you mean. Do you hope Song Moting is your son, do you still hope Song Moting is not your son?

  I am not the roundworm in your stomach. I really can't observe this in detail. "

  Jiang's little speech was blocked by Song's father, his face was red. He was indeed what he said. At that time, because of Song Moting's affairs, he also specially published a newspaper stating that he and Song Moting had severed the relationship between father and son.

  There was a lot of trouble at the time. Because of this incident, the old man took him with a whip and slapped him severely, and he hadn't been able to get off for ten days.

  People in the entire compound, no one in this circle knows about this.

  But after so many years, everyone just thought it had never happened before.

  Now it's good, but the scars are being uncovered by this girl alive again.

  Mother Song supported her husband,

"Xiao Xiao, I know you are Mo Ting's wife, of course you will be on his side. Anyway, Lao Song is also Mo Ting's father. Although he said that at the time it was a bit too much, but this blood relationship It's not a sentence at all, a statement in the newspaper can be cut off."

The old lady Song smiled faintly, "You couple will make people feel relieved. Today is your son's wedding. What's more interesting here? I know, this is your son's wedding. I don't know, I thought it was your enemy's wedding, and you two came up to make trouble."

  Mother Song was silenced by the old lady.

"Mo Ting, I took the glass of wine just now because he knew that I was not in good health over the years, and I have long been unable to drink. He is kind and filial, but he is not good at talking, so what he did makes people feel It seems to be very shameful to my younger brother.

  Actually, I can't drink any wine except for the special secret fruit wine that Xiaoxiao gave me. Drink a little and I have to go to the hospital. This kid always remembers this, he is afraid of my accident. "

  As soon as these words came out, Song Mohuan blushed.

  As a grandson, I don't even know this, so I let my grandma drink this glass of wine.

  Drink this glass of wine, if grandma enters the hospital, then their wedding will be a complete joke.

  And they have also become sinners through the ages.

  It's not that Song Moting is not showing face to herself, people are trying to save her.

  All the people present took a meaningful look at Song Mohuan, Song Father and Song Mother.

  Fang Xiaohui is not among them at all, and Fang Xiaohui does not know that she can be forgiven.

   is an outsider after all.

   Outsiders don't know this, but as children, they don't know this.

  This is not justified.

  This can no longer be called a question of filial piety.

  This also makes it clear that the relationship between Father Song and the old lady is not as relaxed as the rumors outside.

  I don't even know what the physical condition of his biological mother is like, can he still count as a son?

  At the same time, more people looked at Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao with admiration.

  Song Moting, this is true filial piety.

  Despite everything for the sake of her grandma's body, she would rather sacrifice her own reputation, and for fear of harming the reputation of the Song family, she would not even explain, and would rather bear everything on her own.

  This kind of child is a real good child.

Chapter 358: Stroke

  The wedding is over.

  Feng Lao and they left one after another.

  Song's father and Song's mother are ashamed today, although others don't know the situation.

  But almost all the people with faces here sit at this table and the next table.

  The people at the two tables have seen this scene, what they did, what Song Mohuan did.

  Now there is no face in it.

  Song Mohuan was unhappy, and Fang Xiaohui sent the remaining guests away, and he was a little listless in any of the remaining shows.

  Fang Xiaohui was also upset.

  If I knew I would never pour that glass of wine.

  Song Moxin was a little annoyed.

  Grandma still doesn't show her family face.

  Obviously, we can completely ignore this matter, but we have to tell the truth about this matter in front of so many people.

  Song Mo Ting is better off, everyone thinks that Song Mo Ting is a filial and righteous grandson, but his brother, his father and mother have become the target of public criticism.

  The old lady is sincere.

  The family returned home in silence.

  Song's father and Song's mother went directly to the room.

  Fang Xiaohui and Song Mohuan also returned to the room.

  Song Mohuan fell on the bed without saying a word.

  Fang Xiaohui was speechless.

  This newlywed is embarrassing enough.

  Fortunately, Song Moxin came knocking on the door soon.

  Fang Xiaohui was relieved.

  Song Moxin sent a gift from Fei Wu.

  Looking at the valuable gift, Fang Xiaohui finally felt that she was from the Song family.

  At least the real benefits of the Song family can be seen.

  It's not because of the Song family, how could the Wu family give them gifts.

   But do they all say that the Song family and the Wu family have a bad relationship?

  How could Wu's family send gifts?

   or Song Moxin sent it?

  "Mo Huan, Fei Wu sent a wedding gift! It's a couple watch."

  Fang Xiaohui took out the watch, and she couldn't put it down. The two watches were different from what she usually saw.

   is a foreign brand.

  Song Mohuan turned his head and glanced, "Oh, Faye Wu! It is probably because of the face of my sister! I have a good relationship with Faye Wu. Keep it! In the future, Faye Wu gets married and we will also give gifts."

  No one came to Wu's house today, and Fei Wu did not come.

  This represents the attitude of the Wu family.

  No matter what efforts Song Moxin made, the Wu family had no intention of resolving with the Song family.

  Father Song answered a call, got up, picked up his jacket and left.

  Mother Song asked hurriedly.

   "It's all afternoon, where are you going?"

   "Big brother called, Dad is on the train this afternoon, I have to go to the station to pick him up."

  Father Song went out directly.

  After today's events, he knows better that he must relax the relationship with his parents, otherwise outsiders may not tell how today's events are, and he will lose face by then.

  The problem is that there will be problems in the future. Not only oneself, but also children and wives will be affected, and the whole family will be affected in the longer term.

  He can no longer stand in such a stalemate with his father and mother.

  It's his father's bad temper. He doesn't bow his head. If he wants his father to bow his head, how can it be possible?

  And my mother's attitude today is even more clear, no matter when the mother will be on the side of the little beast.

  I will be ashamed a lot in the future. Instead of being ashamed in the future, it is better to calm down with my parents as soon as possible.

  Just pretend, you have to ease the relationship between Song Moting and them.

  He is not a brainless person, who is right for those temperaments and personalities.

  Hurry to the train station.

  Big brother and third brother are all there.

   saw him beckoning.

   "The guards of the old man called me, they will be there immediately, I checked the time, and in three minutes, the train will enter the station."

  Song Qingyun is the eldest of the family, and he usually has more contact with the guards of the old man if he has anything to do.

  Song Qingyun is the head of the clinical department of the Medical University.

  Of course, it was once a famous surgical knife.

  However, his qualifications are limited. He originally wanted to learn brain surgery from his mother. However, after several operations, he also found that he still had more than enough energy to face such operations.

  As an assistant, he has no problems and is very responsible, but if he is really in charge, his ability to deal with problems is too poor.

  Because of this, his mother decided to let him teach. She felt that he was not able to respond to surgeries in surgery like this, and he was prone to surgery problems.

  He thought about it himself before he was transferred to a medical university to teach.

  The third son Song Qingcheng is the director of pediatrics and is already a national expert.

  Song's father Song Qinghe is the director of cardiovascular disease. Among the three brothers, each has its own merits.

   "Big Brother, today you sent your mother home, did your mother say anything?"

  Father Song couldn't hold back.

"Don't blame your mother for today's matter. Mother is right. You are too indifferent to Mo Ting. If it weren't for your attitude today that angered your mother, your mother wouldn't be so shameless. Moreover, Mo Ting's child has done it today. Enough of.

  You said that, he didn't explain or refute it. But the second child, you should think more about how old Mo Ting is. Moreover, he has already married and established a business. He used to be alone. He was aggrieved by himself, so he may not defend himself, and no one else would help him.

  Question He now has a wife. You can see that his wife is very upholding him. No wife would want others to treat her husband like this, and you really have to change your attitude towards this child, that is your biological son.

  Don't want your mother to be angry, if I am in the position of mother, I have to be angry. "

  Song Qingyun couldn't understand what her brother did.

  Father Song lowered his head and said, "Big Brother, I know. I also reflected on what happened today. I did something wrong. Send my dad back and I will admit my mistakes to my parents."

  The three brothers were speechless.

  Not much effort for a while. The appearance of a group of people disturbed their sight, because they found that the old man was carried back by a stretcher.

   "What's wrong? Xiao Wang, what's the matter?"

  Song Qingyun was in a mess.

  Several guards steadily carried the stretcher, and the old man was on it.

  "Professor Song, the old man suddenly had a stroke on the road. We were delayed and had a simple treatment at the local hospital, but the hospital said that in the case of the old man, the stroke is to be treated for a long time at home, and there is no way to cure it for a while.

  We have no way to bring the old man back from the local hospital. After all, the hospitals in North Beijing have far better treatment conditions than those in the township hospitals. Don't say more, let's take the old man to the hospital as soon as possible. "

  Song Qingyun and their three brothers hurriedly helped, and they carried the old man into the car in a panic, and quickly sent him to Jingbei Renhe Hospital.

  Because they had already called on the road ahead of time, the hospital had already prepared for reception.

  The old man was sent to the cadre ward.

  It was too late that day, there was no way to do a full-body examination, and I had to wait until the next day.

  Song Qingyun called the old lady, and did not dare to directly say that the old man had a stroke, that is to say, the old man's car was late and might not arrive until tomorrow morning.

  Now telling the old lady, it can only make the old lady distraught and rush to the hospital, it is impossible to solve the fundamental problem.

  The three of them stayed beside the old man and waited until tomorrow morning to tell the old lady the truth.

Chapter 359

  Song Qinghe watched the old man fall asleep.

  Some helpless, and some feel complicated.

  This father is in awe in his mind, but he still has some complicated hatred for his father.

  Father is very strict with these children. He always beats others and even uses family law.

  Father believes in filial piety under the stick.

  Among the three brothers, he is the most unpopular with his father.

  He was very rebellious since he was a child.

  When he grew up, he was reluctant to study medicine at the beginning. He wanted to paint, but wanted to travel around the world.

  But the old man had a whip, so he had to embark on the path of studying medicine.

  That's not what he likes.

  Even if he doesn't like to go to the path of studying medicine, he has already taken the path of studying medicine. He hasn't come back to life again. If he had his mother's care all the way, he would actually go smoothly.

  When he was married, his father had to say something, and he had a marriage appointment for him since he was a child.

  What age is this, how can there be any matchmaker's words, and what kind of baby kiss has been ordered.

  His own father and mother are also veteran cadres. Why do veteran party members still engage in this feudal superstition at this time?

   But is there any way?

  He disagreed, his father made a stubborn face and beat him fat with a whip.

  He was in his 20s, and he was beaten by his father and couldn't get out of bed.

  The mother told him there that the girl who was engaged was very gentle and virtuous, and that the other's mother and his mother were the same best friends who had saved the lives of his parents. He understood that he was repaying his favor by himself.

  If you marry, just marry, whoever you marry is not to marry. Anyway, you don't have a girl you like.

  The moment he saw his wife, he was still comforted, at least as his mother said.

  This girl is really gentle and virtuous.

  This peaceful day made him feel that there was nothing wrong, and under the arrangement of his parents, he felt that he would be like this for the rest of his life.

   Honestly be a doctor and his wife grow old.

  However, the year his wife was pregnant, he suddenly met the love of his life.

  The moment he saw his wife and sister, he understood that what he needed to live a lifetime with a person was love. If there is no love support, staying with a person for a second would make people irritable enough and wishing to die.

  The gentleness and virtuousness of his wife did not make him change his mind. At the moment his son was born, he also told his wife that he had decided to divorce.

  The wife is a weak person, she didn't make a big noise, but committed suicide.

  Because of this incident, his world has completely changed.

  After the old man gave him a severe lesson, he was not allowed to marry his loved one in the door!

  He was just like this. He had thought, let it go, and see who gets through. He is the father's biological son after all.

  Is it true that my father is really willing to see himself bachelor for the rest of his life?

  But he didn't expect his father to be so unfeeling, just because he beat Song Moting.

  Father will cut off relations with him.

  At that moment, he understood that in the eyes of his father, he was an unfilial son, and he was not even as important as his own son.

  He made up his mind that even if his father really didn't recognize him, he would marry the one he loved.

  Indeed, he married his loved one as he wished, and had his own wife and children.

  But he looked down on Song Moting even more.

  Because Song Moting got all the favor he never got from his father.

  No matter how stubborn Shu Mo Ting, how disobedient, how unruly, but in the eyes of his father, he is the best grandson.

  Even the grumpy father never moved a finger to Song Moting.

  He also understood for the first time that a father does not love a child, but a father does!

  It's just that the beloved never gave it to him.

  Now so many years have passed, he has never thought about filial piety to his father.

  When he decided to relax with his father, his father suffered a stroke.

  He is a doctor, and of course he knows what happens after a stroke.

   Either hemiplegia, disobedient hands and feet, or unsatisfactory speech, or crooked mouth and slanted eyes.

  He used to be so handsome, and his simple and neat father became like this.

  He felt a little regretful, but he was even more gloating. This is retribution.

  Father treated himself that way, and finally got such a retribution. Now he needs the filial piety of his children, does his father still need to be so high?

  Father's rights will also disappear with his stroke.

  Song Qinghe sighed.

  While gloating, he also knew that his gloating should not be right.

  Father's fall is not good for him, nor is it good for the entire Song family.

  Although there are still old ladies.

   But the power possessed by the old man cannot be compared with the old lady.

  I originally wanted to ease the relationship with my father, and wanted to use his father's rights to make myself go further, but now it seems to be completely contrary to what he thought.

  The old man has become what he is now, and it is difficult to think of his current position.

  People are in favor.

  The old man has become like this, and he is not in an important position. I am afraid that their Song family will face an unprecedented storm.

  Song Qinghe scratched his hair.

what to do?

  It seems that I have to think of a way.

  The old man has just lay down now, and there is still room for turning around in many things.

  After all, the old man's contacts are still there. Taking advantage of this opportunity, he can use the old man's network to make a few phone calls and do some things for himself.

  If the old man is really sick.

   is also the last thing the old man can do for their children.

  Song Qinghe turned around and went out.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting have been with the old lady at Song's house. They waited for a long time for the old man but waited for a call from the uncle, saying that the old man had missed the morning to arrive.

   Both of them glanced at each other, and the old lady Jiang Xiaoxiao Anton went back to the room to rest.

  Song Moting made a few calls in the living room.

After Jiang Xiaoxiao came out, Song Moting looked serious.

   "What's wrong, seeing your expression so serious, is there something wrong with the old man?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao responded quickly.

  "I contacted my friends on the railway, and they told me that the old man suddenly suffered a stroke when he was halfway there, for some reason. In fact, the old man has just arrived, and he should be sent to the Beijing North Hospital.

Uncle    said that the examination should not be until tomorrow, so I don't want my grandma to be frightened. "

   "Stroke?"

  Jiang has a small meal, what a hearty and enlightened old man is, he is quick to work, and walks like the wind, his back is always straight.

  The soldier's demeanor keeps the old man upright and straight throughout his life.

   Such an old man, if the sequelae of a stroke is left behind, she can hardly imagine what would happen to the old man.

  "Don't worry, maybe the situation is not as bad as we thought."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao did not dare to draw conclusions easily without seeing people.

  Song Moting nodded.

  Yes, grandpa will be fine.

Chapter 360 Acupuncture

the next day.

  The doctor in the hospital looked serious.

  All the inspections of the old man have come out.

It is indeed a stroke. Stroke is actually caused by qi and blood disorder, cerebral arterial obstruction or blood spilling in the brain. Sudden faintness, hemiplegia, numbness of the limbs, tongue slipping, crooked tongue, numbness on the side, etc. are the main manifestations. Brain disease.

  A disease that has the characteristics of rapid onset and rapid change, such as the number of changes in wind and evil, is called a stroke.

  The old man had a severe stroke and is now in a coma.

   Even if you wake up, the most likely cause is hemiplegia or hemiplegia.

  The old lady Song sat on the chair with tears in her eyes, "Doctor, please do your best to treat him!"

  There is no other way.

  The doctor nodded, "Mrs. Song, don't worry! We will do everything we can to make the old man wake up as soon as possible."

  Everyone feels heavy.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao helped the old lady back to the ward.

  Song Qinghe came up to help the old lady.

   "Mom, don't be sad! I have asked a few experts in this area to discuss countermeasures, which will definitely make my father better."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at the old man, his symptoms are really severe.

  In the next few days, many visitors came to the ward in an endless stream.

  The old man finally woke up after three days.

  After all, a stroke is not a terminal illness. Most people will wake up, but the sequelae after waking up are not acceptable to people.

   Mild is hemiplegia, crooked mouth and eyes.

  Heavily may be lying in bed for the rest of my life, unable to speak or move.

  And the old man is obviously the hospital using the best medicine to the best of his ability.

  The current situation is that the old man is already awake.

   But her mouth and eyes are crooked, and she can't even say the whole thing.

  Many times, the old lady must lie on his mouth and listen carefully to understand what the old man means.

  But after the old man knew his situation, it was even more furious.

  Even, I want to unplug all the needles and transfusion tubes on my body, but he can't do anything like this.

   Hemiplegia is not a joke, he can't even do it himself if he wants to grab the infusion tube with that hand.

   What makes the old man even more discouraged is that under this situation, all his food and drink Lazar need someone to take care of.

  How can an old man who was once stalwart accept it?

  It's harder than killing him.

  The old lady Song called to invite all her well-known old friends. After all, her old man is now in this situation.

  Hidden and hide, and others will know, it is better to invite all these people, let everyone brainstorm, maybe they can think of something else.

  After all, there are many folk masters in this folk collection.

  For example, I've heard of someone getting acupuncture after a stroke, but after half a year, I finally recovered.

  Now it is necessary to find these capable people and strangers to help the old man solve the current situation.

  Seeing that her old man is now like this, the old lady feels sad.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao originally wanted to drink some peach wine for the old man.

  But at this time, she didn't even have a chance to open her mouth.

  It is not Song Qingyun, Song Qinghe and the three brothers in the ward, or the old lady.

  She was interrupted several times when she wanted to say something, and Jiang Xiaoxiao knew that it was a bit crazy to say that.

  Who would believe it.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao also tried to add a little peach branch to the cooked rice porridge, but the old man became stubborn, and that was a day without eating.

  Otherwise, a bowl of rice was knocked over.

  Several times, the old man really didn't have a chance to eat it.

  The opportunity Jiang Xiaoxiao was looking for was really not a chance.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao realized only now that his peaches are not omnipotent.

  Eat it can cure illness, but it also fails.

  The old man is an example of Chiguoguo.

  People's birth, old age, sickness and death, not a peach can go against the sky.

  God reborn her and gave her space against the sky, but it didn't make her go against the reincarnation of heaven.

  Because of this, Jiang Xiaoxiao was relieved. She was really worried that if Taozi created any Guinness World Record against the sky, such as a 500-year-old long-lived man, she would collapse herself.

   is now called normal.

  Have the ability to come back to life, but not for a lifetime.

  This is a lot of peace of mind.

  "Lao Meng, don't tell me, I really know one in this area. Acupuncturists are said to be very good at treating strokes. I have already called and will be here tonight."

  Feng speaks in the mountain.

  They are all old friends. There is no need for Mrs. Song to open her mouth. As long as they can help, they will definitely help.

  Everyone has brainstormed a lot of ideas.

  The old lady Song nodded gratefully, saying nothing at this time.

  The acupuncture doctor is here.

  After seeing the old man's condition, they made a guarantee that he can really cure the old man's stroke.

  Although it cannot be said that it is completely cured, at least it is still possible to recover to 70% to 80%. Everyone is happy when he hears this.

  After all, the old man can recover 70% to 80%, at least he can walk and talk slowly, which is enough to surprise people.

  Jiang Xiaoyi was relieved to hear this. If acupuncture and moxibustion can really cure the father, at least there is no need to expose peaches.

  Furthermore, she knew which of her peaches could cure stroke.

  Those peaches have obvious curative effects. The problem is that Jiang Xiaoxiao is even more worried about peaches of several colors. Jiang Xiaoxiao himself has not figured out what diseases these peaches can treat.

  Take the old man to experiment?

  Dare not!

  How is it possible to experiment with the old man.

  The effect of peaches has not been fully developed, because she discovered that some peaches had problems recently, but the little white rabbits she experimented with had strange reactions.

  For peaches, any animal has no resistance.

  Basically eat as much as you have.

  But after the last time a rabbit ate two black peaches that helped sleep, he couldn't sleep.

   Completely turn into sleep...a ​​rabbit.

After Jiang Xiaoxiao's horrifying discovery, she was scared into a cold sweat.

  I always thought that my peaches can cure all diseases.

  Where do I know that there is such an effect.

  This is not about curing diseases and saving people. It is about going to the dead.

  So, the current Jiang Xiaoxiao has been scared, and honestly does not dare to act rashly.

  This is also the reason why Jiang Xiaoxiao hasn't eaten peaches for Mr. Song.

  Half a peach?

  A peach?

   or how much?

  Some anomalies will occur.

  For example, can't sleep.

  It really seems to be, you can't eat more.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's research found that the peaches on his peach tree are okay. They follow a routine, and they can cure all diseases as much as they eat.

  It's just how to treat the disease and how long does it take?

  This is still related to the number of peaches eaten.

  Moreover, the peach wine and dried peaches she made reduced the effect, not as fast as the original pure peaches.

The peaches produced by the spring water are even more different.

  This is the only thing she is fortunate.

  Otherwise, they don't know how their family died.

  Then I killed many people.

  Since this discovery, Jiang Xiaoxiao has converged extremely, and now he dare not mess around.

  Looking at the acupuncture master's needle sticking down, the old man seemed to close his eyes comfortably.

  Everyone is in a good mood.

  It seems hopeful.

  Jiang glanced at Song Moting, who clenched his fists.

  He is the person who most hopes his grandpa can live a long and healthy life.

  Song Qinghe glanced at his son, he was still so annoying.

  Yesterday, he blocked Song Moting and said something, but he didn't get in.

  If the old man can't be cured, he doesn't know if Song Moting can continue to be so arrogant.

  He has the urge to pull Song Moting down, although this is his son.

   But I also know that this idea is a bit extreme.

  They are all Song family members.

  Every one is prosperous, and every one is damaged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 50 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...
186K 452 13
Adult content πŸ”žβš οΈ , smut...😍 read ur own rick βŒβ€ΌοΈ
79.4K 2.3K 19
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹