The blessing bag is reborn wi...

By heyyyyyy467

https://www.69shu.com/txt/32089.htm Author: Floating World Category: Romance Novels 10.55 million words | Ful... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540

311-320

626 10 0
By heyyyyyy467

Chapter 311 The Risk Factor Is Too High

  Not much time.

  The old man is back.

  Zhang Baocheng also came back together.

   Half of Zhang Baocheng's face is already swollen.

   Seeing them, he looked surprised and restless.

  Song Moting hurriedly helped Zhang Baocheng.

   "Brother! What's wrong with you?"

  Zhang Baocheng looked at the old man, "I'm fine, those eldest brothers are joking with me."

   Rubbing his cheeks, these people are really black.

  The old man sat down, picked up the bun, and handed it to Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao obediently took it.

   "Eat, it's all normal, you will get used to it in the future."

  Eat without changing the color of the noodles.

  The three people eat absent-mindedly.

  Jiang's snacks can't be swallowed!

  On the one hand, the food is too unpalatable, on the other hand, she is worried about how to leave.

  After eating, after waiting for more than an hour, the meals of those people were also taken down.

  I haven't finished most of them.

  It can be seen that these people are also very dissatisfied.

  One of the bearded hands grabbed Song Moting and asked.

   "Can you three cook?"

  Song Moting just wanted to answer.

Jiang Xiaoxiao hurriedly shook his head, "How can my three big men know, at most they can bake a rabbit or something, and everything else is done by my mother. My mother said, men don't enter the kitchen, otherwise they will be unlucky. ."

  Song Moting nodded hurriedly.

   "Yeah! Yeah, it's unlucky."

"Laosan Ma, you can save the time. Who among us big men can cook? You don't know how to cook. Ask him if he can? Think about it and know, even if it's a country boy, who's father and mother can Let boys cook in the kitchen?

  We are also unlucky. Why don't you say that the three of your brothers went up the mountain without a sister? At least I can cook for us. Eat the old man's meal these days. Eating simply makes people want to eat for a lifetime.

   Really fucking. If this dead old man didn't think he was good at cooking, or he would have thrown him into the deep mountain and old forest long ago, he would be a dead end if he limped into the deep mountain and old forest.

  After eating my meal for two months, what is this stuff? "

  Twisted those meals in one hand.

  Song Moting took Jiang Xiaoxiao and hid like a quail.

"Okay, Brother Hu, don't lose your temper, go, go, let's play cards. The kid go to the old man's house and bring us two bottles of wine. By the way, let him cook some more meat. Forget it. Forget it, don't cook the meat, think of a way to get some peanuts, it's impossible to live this day."

  Ma Lao San ordered the two of them to take their boss in.

  Song Mo Ting took Jiang Xiaoxiao back.

   "It seems that this old man was also arrested by these people, and I don't know how the accidental hit and the accident fell into the hands of these people. In this case, we should ask the situation or we can ask."

Jiang Xiaoxiao shook his head, "We still don't want to ask, let's not ask the old man for the time being, the situation has not been figured out yet. Who knows if these people are playing tricks? You have to know that these people don't understand ours. Given the situation, I dare to leave us here so many times, and I'm not afraid if there is any great person among us?

  Furthermore, people in the mountains know that people who play in the mountains all the year round are familiar with the terrain and have fast feet. Are you afraid of one of us running?

  The current situation is still unclear, let's wait, anyway, no one can get out of this heavy snow. "

  Song Moting glanced at his wife admiringly, his mind is clear.

  "Don't worry, these people will not touch us for the time being, and they still can't figure out the relationship between the three of us, thinking that there must be a connection between the three of us. If we ran one, don't you want the other two?

  Therefore, people have no fear, and coupled with this heavy snow, now whoever goes out will die, of course we are not afraid of running. But when the snow stops, I'm afraid our treatment will not be like this. "

  The two people looked at the heavy goose feather snow outside. The snow was still falling. It seemed that the snow could not stop for a day.

  Two people returned to the house.

  The old man could lie down long ago. Zhang Baocheng sat silently in the corner, holding his knees and looking outside, not knowing what he was thinking.

   Seeing the two of them come back, he just glanced at them, opened the quilt, and lay down like that.

  Song Moting gave those people a pot of peanuts.

  Fried peanuts?

  Of course not. A large bag of fried peanuts should have been brought up by these people up the mountain.

  Song Mo Ting 100 people are unwilling to let their daughter-in-law lie beside Zhang Baocheng, but at this time, if they don't lie beside Zhang Baocheng, they have to lie beside the old man.

   walked over and pushed Zhang Baocheng, and Zhang Baocheng lifted his head from the bed. Song Moting motioned for a moment and asked him to move to the middle of the Kang.

  Zhang Baocheng paused, picked up the quilt and lay directly beside the old man, and fell asleep.

  Song Moting helped the little bedding to be laid, and then the two lay down.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was leaning against Song Moting, neither of them spoke, nor did they make any unnecessary movements.

   But no one can sleep, who knows that God arranged for such a show.

  Even if they were asleep, the two of them could still hear the sound of playing cards in the next room.

  Song Mo Ting waited until several people were asleep before he quietly touched it out in the sound of a deep sleep.

  When the dawn was about to dawn, Song Moting quietly touched it back and lay in the bed.

  Closed his eyes but did not sleep, because he pondered for a long time, these people can bring so much food up, and they have shot so many prey down the mountain, there must be transportation.

  It's impossible to just carry on the mountain like this.

  But I went out and touched it for a while without seeing any signs of cars or tractors.

  Song Mo Ting was a little disappointed, and there were indeed many traps around him.

  These traps are big and small.

  If it weren't for him, he had a lot of battles and quite a wealth of experience.

   will really be trapped by these traps.

  It seems that the old man said these traps, without telling lies, it is really not easy for them to get out.

  Of course it's easy for him alone, but if he takes Jiang Xiaoxiao and Zhang Baocheng, it is absolutely risky.

  The means of transportation of these people should be at the appointed time to go up the mountain to pick them up, and they will only show up when the time comes.

  In other words, someone else will pick them up.

  The snow outside is too big, but the snow has flooded the calf in the day and night.

  And the snow hasn't stopped so far. It seems that the snow will last for at least two days.

  According to the appearance of this heavy snow, the snow would have closed the mountain, that is to say, if these people want to go out, they will not be able to get out for the time being.

  It shows that the three of them are safe for the time being, at least these people are not worried about their escape.

   will relax the watch over them.

  This gives them a chance, it is impossible not to escape.

  But think of an idea how to escape.

  Song Mo Ting is even more worried about these people, who seem to be stuck here, but start to have fun after a long time. When people are bored, they might think of bad ideas.

  Zhang Baocheng has been beaten today, it is hard to guarantee that he and Jiang Xiaoxiao will not start beating him and Jiang Xiaoxiao in the future.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's identity must never be discovered. Once discovered, the danger is too high.

  At that time, it will be the end of the fish and the net.

Chapter 312

  As soon as the day broke, the old man got up, and when he got up, he took pictures of all three of them.

   "Get up, get up, work, don't say I didn't call you, those people are not vegetarian. If you don't work, I'm afraid you will have no food."

  The old man went to stab the fire, and it seemed that he was going to make breakfast.

  But no one is looking forward to eating now.

  Song Moting, Jiang Xiaoxiao, and Zhang Baocheng also got up, but no one went to wash their faces.

  Everyone knows that the more dirty they are, the more their protective color. If they are cleaned, they will find that there are still many doubts about them, and ordinary villagers are not like them.

  The people in the village where the wind blows and the sun is dark.

  Among the three of them, apart from Zhang Baocheng, who drove a tractor and was exposed to the sun all day long, he really looked like an authentic rural person.

  Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao are still different from the people in the village even if they are exposed, their temperament and facial features look like educated youths of intellectuals.

  Especially if Jiang Xiaoxiao's face is cleaned, even a boy would be eye-catching.

  Song Moting asked the uncle clearly.

  The three people went into the house and carried a few prey, and went directly outside the hut.

   Peel the skin inside the house, when the blood is rubbed, the smell will be even more unpleasant.

  And I went to the old man of yesterday and asked for two daggers. There are no knives. How will they peel them?

  When Ma Lao San gave them a knife, he even took a look at them.

  It seems that people are also worried about what weapons are given and whether there will be any accidents.

  Not only that, Ma Lao San also asked the two young men to hold shotguns and stand directly at the door, watching them.

   means to see if they are playing tricks.

  If you want to play any tricks, just shoot.

  Song Moting didn't want Jiang Xiaoxiao to go out.

  But there is no reason.

  The heavy snowfall was exactly as they expected, and it hasn't stopped so far.

  Fortunately, it is not windy at this time, and the prey is not too cold to be placed outside.

  It's okay for two people to work, but Jiang Xiaoxiao can't do this kind of skinning work.

  Song Moting was never willing to let his daughter-in-law do this.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at the two young men who were staring at them with bad eyesight, and hurriedly started to help.

  Even if she can't get used to this bloody scene anymore, she has to pretend now.

  Otherwise, it will be seen, and it will be worse. At this moment, a voice came from the house of the old man.

   "That little kid, come and peel me potatoes."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao agreed, "Hey! Coming!"

  What a coincidence?

  Song Moting completely relieved and began to peel the skin. They both did this job, and they were familiar with each other.

Soon, a piece of skin was peeled off, and the guards inside saw that they were indeed the people who did this kind of work. Judging from the level of proficiency, they knew that they were villagers who often hunted in the mountains, otherwise they couldn't have such a craft. , I felt relieved.

  Laosan Ma took a look, they were so hot outside the window, they shook their heads and went back.

  They really have no luck.

  Meet this old man, that happened two months ago.

  I saw this old beggar in the weed den when I was going up the mountain. I thought that the old beggar took it with him. At least there is a cook. Who knows how this old beggar cooks.

   can be really choking.

  But none of them know how to cook. This stuff is always half-baked, not as good as the old man.

  At least the old man still cooks the rice.

  Although it is said to be unpalatable, it is better than eating their half-cooked, raw meal and always having diarrhea.

  At this moment, I was able to meet three hunters who had hit the door by themselves.

  With this craft, it saves them a lot of work.

  They are not for the meat, but for the skins and the things on these animals.

  As long as these things can be brought home, who is patient with such heavy meat?

  Of course, some good ones have to be picked back. Anyway, it's cold and it won't be broken if you put them here.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao touched into the house, and the old man had already pointed to the pile of potatoes and motioned for her to peel them.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao started to peel potatoes seriously there. In fact, according to her idea, she can cook by herself and her craftsmanship is very good.

  Even if these people know that they can cook, it will only conceal their identity more and treat them differently.

   But Jiang Xiaoxiao had a guess that the old man, intentionally or unintentionally, from yesterday to today, actually seemed to be protecting himself, although he looked extremely indifferent to everyone.

  The problem is that she has a feeling of inexplicability. This old man seems to be special to her, but what is special is still unclear.

  The two people have never seen each other, and they don't know each other at all. Why does the old man protect himself?

  Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't want to understand, or did he say that this old man just retreated and wanted to get inside and gain their trust?

  Jiang Xiaoxiao dare not easily tell the truth to others, let alone reveal his identity, even if this old man is really protecting himself.

   Saying that he can't cook, because he is worried that if these people find out that they can cook, in case this old man is also a poor and innocent person.

  If you are not sure, you will be really abandoned by these people.

  Abandoning these people is not throwing away, it will kill people.

  At that time, she really should have done something bad.

  It is better to eat unpalatable meals than to harm others.

  Furthermore, before she does not understand the final situation, everything is wrong, it is better to do nothing.

  The old man made a meal and cooked a pot of rice porridge early in the morning.

  Plus yesterday's big white steamed buns became hot.

  The old man is not bad today. The potatoes are fried with potato shreds. Although they are still the same and tasteless, compared to yesterday's boiled vegetables, this fried potato shreds is obviously more popular.

  The old man didn't even let Jiang Xiaoduan eat in. The old man brought the rice in by himself.

  Let Jiang Xiaoxiao wash the pots and dishes, clean up the stove, chop wood and fetch water here.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was too happy to go in.

  Being busy here, it's better than going in and serving those people, just those few people, who don't seem to be any good people, just beat Zhang Baocheng yesterday.

  Go in by yourself, it's hard to guarantee that you won't provoke these people.

  Just her small body, she can't stand it twice when she is hit by others.

  But from this matter, Jiang Xiaoxiao felt even more that the old man seemed to be protecting her.

  Otherwise, there is no need. The old man would not let her young and strong carry the food in, so he would have to go back and forth three times while carrying the things in a limping manner.

  After a while, she had to tell Brother Song, let Song Moting think about what is going on.

  How can the old man be so special to himself? How can I think about this matter?

  Apparently those in the room were also very satisfied with the breakfast this morning.

  Eat and drink enough, this morning, it was all over.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others simply ate breakfast. To put it bluntly, in the morning one person, one steamed bun, plus half a bowl of rice porridge.

   But compared to the barbecue they had eaten in the past, eating some meals is quite comfortable.

  Whoever eats meat all the time, no one can bear it.

Chapter 313

  The next day passed in a busy schedule.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao still helps the old man cook.

  By the third day, the snow hasn't stopped.

  In the house, Huzi and others looked at the heavy snow outside, their expressions gradually becoming serious. They thought they would be able to go down the mountain after the heavy snow stopped.

   But who knows that this snow will fall for three days, and three days are enough to completely block the mountain road.

  In other words, if the car wants to come in, it is a dream, unless the snow melts.

  And three days of heavy snow, at least waist-deep heavy snow.

  I didn't wait for the snow to melt, and I'm not sure which day it will snow again.

  The snow season here is coming. When the time comes, the mountain will be sealed by heavy snow, and it will be sealed until the beginning of spring next year.

  People like them can just stay in the mountains, don't want to go out.

  They planned well, and they have been in this mountain for two months.

  I want to take advantage of the heavy snow and cover the mountain, quickly finish this batch of work, and then earn money to go home and enjoy the blessing.

  Who knows but it's better, these two unexpected snows blocked them here, and now they can't get out completely.

  The most important thing is that the food they prepared has not been prepared for so long. If this continues, they will wait on this mountain until the beginning of spring next year. There may be several months left, but these things can't be eaten at that time.

  Everyone started to become anxious.

  This emotion makes their tempers more irritable.

  It's common to punch and kick Song Moting and Zhang Baocheng, but fortunately, Song Moting works hard and can speak.

  In many cases, it is just two blows.

  In addition, it was still useful to them, and it didn't really kill him.

  However, Zhang Baocheng became more silent, often not saying a word all day long.

  This snow has not fallen for three days, it has fallen for four days and four nights.

  In the past four days and four nights, Song Moting and Zhang Baocheng, and even Jiang Xiaoxiao and the old man went out to help sweep the snow, otherwise the heavy snow could crush the house.

  I can't even get out of the blocked house.

  Everyone had no choice but to start doing it. At this time, no one can care about it.

   is also this special opportunity, allowing them to figure out some traps, at least these people do not want them to die now.

  These people still need it now, who knows what else is going on.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting are also very worried about this situation. They want to escape, and it is even more difficult.

  Walking in the snow and traveling in the mountains after the snow has closed the mountain is more risky.

  This time, they and each other are trapped here.

  In the same situation, Jia Shu and He Aiguo are also at a loss.

  Although they saw a smog in the mountains that day.

   But according to the current situation, they wanted to go around to the bottom of the mountain to check, it was as difficult as the sky.

  This heavy snow has completely blocked the development of this matter.

  It is difficult to rescue.

  Now everyone is sitting in the room silently.

  A week has passed since then, and there has been too much happening in this week.

  Things that might happen, so much more, if they are alive and are now trapped in the mountains.

  And they couldn't rescue them. After being trapped for seven days, one can imagine what the final result would be.

  And after this heavy snowfall, the temperature in the mountains has obviously dropped a lot.

  Now the temperature in the mountains has dropped to at least 30°. If the wind blows, the temperature at night may even exceed 50°.

  The temperature is minus 50°, you can think of normal people staying outside without dying, it is simply a miracle.

  Furthermore, they have not eaten or drink, and there is no warmth. They rely on the cotton coats they wear and carry the temperature of minus 50°. That is not a joke.

  The problem is that the weather forecast has been reported, and there will be a heavy snow three days later.

  No one knows how long this heavy snowfall will last. Such successive heavy snowfalls have already meant the beginning of winter.

  If the situation is good, they will find the person within three days. If this situation is not guaranteed, it will be avoided, but in three days, it is from the forest farm on the mountain to the root of the mountain.

  There are so many road sections that can't be checked, let alone finding someone.

   Even if it is to organize the entire brigade and even the people in the surrounding brigade, I am afraid there is no way to do it.

  What's more, it is impossible for so many people to do these things.

  The total number of people in their forest farm is more than 200 people. In addition to the young and old, there are more than 100 people in the more than 200 people.

  Can Chengdu go to the mountains?

  In case of a snow disaster and trapped in the mountains, there are more than 100 people and more than 100 lives.

  No one can bear this responsibility.

  Everyone is a little discouraged right now.

  He Aiguo looked at Jia Shu. This girl has been jumping there for four days, wishing she could fly into the mountains.

  Whether others will look for it in these three days, he doesn't know, but he knows that Jia Shu will definitely go.

  So, he will definitely go.

  Since this is the case, it is better to plan early, it is impossible for everyone in the forest farm to take risks.

  However, he will do it if he can. For Jia Shu, for Jiang Xiaoxiao, for Song Moting, for their former friendship, and even for Jiang Lei, the younger brother of Jiang who is far away.

  I couldn't say nothing, and agreed to take care of his sister.

"Three days are really too tight, and I also know that the big guy can't find all places. The problem is that we don't look for it, and I feel a little uneasy. In this case, I want to organize some people to go to see that day. Check out the smoking area.

  If not, we will quickly withdraw. In this case, the scope will be much smaller, and the help of surrounding villagers will be obtained to reduce the biggest loss and risk. What do you think? "

  When the others heard it, they couldn't help but nod their heads. This is a good idea. After all, if you only go to one place, one round trip in three days is enough.

  With their feet, everyone is living in the mountains.

  Every winter, they always have to go up and down the mountains. Although the mountains are covered by heavy snow, they still go to the woods to pick up game and walk around. Sometimes, when the weather permits, they will go up and down to log.

  This kind of thing is not difficult for them.

  Many people agree with this opinion.

  So, under the auspices of He Aiguo, He Aiguo led the team as the captain.

  A total of 20 rescue team members were found. They were all old workers with rich terrain experience in the forest farm they were looking for, as well as young and strong people among their educated youth.

   Jia Shu wanted to go, they didn't let it go.

  Girls are not good at first physical strength and cannot keep up with their feet.

  Three days is actually very stressful for them.

  If they can really find someone, they have to bring them back with Jia Shu, which becomes a burden.

After explaining the situation, Jia Shu also agreed to stay.

I brought these 20 people with their own equipment, food, drink, warm clothing, and each of them brought some equipment, so that if you really find Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others, you can use rescue to bring them. return.

  If you can't come back, go straight to the farm under the mountain, which is a short distance away.

  Even the head of the forest farm, Guo Dongjun, gave them one of the guns for defense of the forest farm, and the whole team took two guns.

  These two shotguns were used for self-defense in the forest farm to prevent forest workers from being injured by wild animals. In fact, there are ten in the forest farm, but they cannot be taken away.

Chapter 314

  Zhang Baocheng was carried to the house by Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  People have long been frozen.

  His face was livid, and she was already out of breath.

  Huzi came over and kicked someone, and Song Moting glared at him.

"Heh, I dare to stare at Laozi, why did I hurt him? You can figure out that he slipped out in the middle of the night to escape, fell into a trap and froze. I didn't understand what crooked minds were, or it would be the same as his fate.

  Don't think that Lao Tzu is doing charity, I will give you food and drink. Actually want to run away with my back? Why do you think your grandpas are vegetarian? "

  Huzi took the butt of the rifle and gave Song Moting a few shots.

  Soon, Song Moting's forehead was bleeding.

  Ma Lao San directly stepped forward and grabbed Huzi.

"Brother, go, go quickly, leave them alone. Let them go, if they have the ability, they can go. This mountain is already covered by snow now. Look at the situation outside, even if we let him go, he must have the ability. If he can survive, he can go.

  It also saves us food, or else we will raise these two wastes for nothing. "

  Huzi chuckled fiercely, and several people turned and entered the house.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao went to La Song Mo Ting.

  "Why are you uncomfortable at this time? I didn't expect Zhang Baocheng to escape by himself. I said how he was silent for the past two days? It turned out to be thinking about how he escaped by himself.

  He thought he had found the way, but after the heavy snowfall, the trap situation is unknown, and it has fallen into it. "

  After all, Zhang Baocheng was also rescued by her. It was a human life. Looking at the living person, it became like this. Now both of them feel uncomfortable.

  Song Moting waved his hand.

"I just blame myself and blame me for this. For Zhang Baocheng, I can actually see his thoughts. I just hinted that it was a dead end for him to go out in his current situation several times, but I didn't expect that he actually broke into this situation. To the extent, I want to escape by myself. I just feel that I should explain to him that he would not do it like this."

  Song Moting slammed a fist against the tree.

  The snow on the trees fell one after another, suddenly feeling more tragic and majestic.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at Song Moting.

"Don't always put the responsibility on yourself. It has nothing to do with you. You have to force this thing on yourself. Not only you can see it, I can see it too, but I think As a person of this size, Zhang Baocheng should be able to think that after living on the farm for so many years, don't you know what winter looks like?

  Even if he doesn't understand the situation on the mountain, but every winter after the mountain is covered by heavy snow, there is almost no news from the mountain up and down, why does not know! How many people will die every year in the forest farm because of the heavy snow closing the mountain. Isn't he unclear about it?

  Since he knew he had to choose to do this, he knew the consequences should be borne by himself. "

  She didn't want Song Moting to take on this responsibility herself.

  Song Moting is like this.

  When he was in the forest farm, he did the most as the captain and did the most things to worry about.

  All things are at the forefront, and all the responsibilities are on yourself.

  Although there is nothing wrong with this, a man must have the responsibility and courage to have the world in mind, but because of this, he should definitely not blame himself on his conscience.

  Everyone is an adult.

  You have to bear the consequences for what you do, especially your own life.

  They saved Zhang Baocheng once, and they have used their energy to help Zhang Baocheng.

  The secret of his own space, if he didn't have to come out, Zhang Baocheng might have died long ago.

  It is his own choice this time.

Song Moting held Jiang Xiaoxiao, "I've seen the current weather. I'm afraid it won't be clear for two days. If it snows again, we will be trapped here and we will not be able to get out. Anyway, we have reached the foot of the mountain now, as long as we find it. Road, we will definitely be able to go out.

  In the past two days, the two of us must make early plans and go out as soon as possible. "

  People outside are not necessarily worried about them?

  These people have become more irritable recently.

  The food given to them has begun to decrease. They used to have one steamed bun for one person, but now it has become one and a half steamed buns for one person.

  It shows that they have realized that once the snow covers the mountain and they are trapped here, food is the biggest key.

  Those meat that had not paid much attention were also neatly buried in the snow at the back of the house.

   And someone is there to guard, so as not to be picked up by the surrounding beasts.

  Those people are getting more and more irritable.

  Sometimes the shot was fired at the trees outside, and sometimes two people were beaten to the head because of a single quarrel.

  Besides, these people looked at him and Jiang Xiaoxiao with gloomy eyes.

  Song Moting was actually worried in his heart, he knew it would happen sooner or later.

  They, outsiders, are the easiest targets for these people to vent.

  These people hunt their prey and become tyrannical. I am afraid that once they are brutally attacked, they will be doomed.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao shook his head.

  "Don't go! We won't go!"

   "What are you doing, don't come back and cook quickly."

  The old man stood at the door of the stove and yelled at them.

  Two people quickly buried Zhang Baocheng.

The ground was frozen hard long ago, and the two of them had no tools and couldn't dig up the soil. They had to bury Zhang Baocheng in the deep snow and compact the snow, so as to save the wild beasts from searching for him. Dig away.

This is the only thing they can do now. After the two people buried him, two small branches were inserted in his position to mark him. If there is a chance in the future, he will still have to bring his family to bring him back. .

  Can't let this be his lonely burial place.

  After Zhang Baocheng escaped, it was obvious that Ma Lao San and the others had strengthened the guards outside.

  There are people watching their doors or windows 24 hours a day.

  And once they finish their dinner, the door of the house will be locked.

  It's even harder to escape, because this cabin has only one window.

  If the window is small, one head can get out at most. If you want to run, there is no way.

  After dinner in the evening, the three people were locked in the house.

  Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao sat in front of the big stove, their expressions were very solemn when they watched the flames in the stove.

  If this continues, they have no chance to escape.

  In front of the old man, the two of them couldn't say anything, you looked at me silently, and I looked at you.

  It has calmed down outside.

  The people in that room were drinking again. After drinking, they were drunk and passed away. If there is no movement, it proves that they are all drunk.

  Another day has passed.

  But they don't even know where the way forward is.

  The two people stood up silently and got ready to go to bed. Suddenly the old man lying on the bed turned over and sat up, both of them were shocked.

  The old man got up in the dark, fumbled around the corner, didn't know what he took out, and handed it to two people.

   Then pull away the wooden board on the kang head where the old man slept. Everyone knows that two boards were erected on the place where the old man leaned against the wall.

  The two people were surprised to see that after the board was opened, there was a hole in the back.

Chapter 315: This Is The Only One I Can Help You

"Hurry up. Go out of this cave and you will see the back mountain. Go straight down that mountain road. It won't take a long time to see a fork in the road. Take the one with your left hand. Don't use the one with your right hand. The one on the left went straight down, and after six hours it was the way to the farm.

  If I remember correctly, I can walk to the farm for two days and one night. These things are the dry food I have saved these days, as well as jerky. There is no way to prepare more, just go like this, you wear your own clothes anyway.

  Others, I can't help you anymore, so hurry up and leave while they are asleep and not noticed. "

  The old man gave them something hard.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao found out that the contents were steamed buns and potatoes. In the past few days, these people have moved all the food and vegetables that were originally in the stove to their house. Obviously they are afraid of them, these people steal food when they are not paying attention.

  The old man can save these, he must have thought of a big way.

  "Master, until now I don't understand why you want to help me like this? We met by the water. If you can escape by yourself, why don't you escape by yourself and leave these things to us?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao finally asked her doubts, how many days this doubt had been entangled with her.

  She has never understood why this old man is protecting her, and even now, the old man lets them escape by themselves, but they stay.

  This is totally unreasonable.

  This is also Song Moting's voice.

  I am really afraid that this is a trap.

  The old man took Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand.

  Song Mo Ting resisted a great impulse before he did it.

"Girl, I know you don't remember me anymore. You do good deeds without leaving a name, but I remember you. Do you remember your bowl of wontons in the county town, making an old beggar at the door warm in the house? Had a bowl of hot wontons.

   worked in that wonton shop later, but the owner of that shop died later. The store had been taken back to the state, and I could no longer stay there. In the end, I couldn't do anything to live on the street again and became a beggar.

  Who knew that these people were discovered, and they forced me to be caught up to the mountain, so I thought I could still meet you here.

  At first, I recognized you at a glance, and always wanted to let you escape. This escape route is the escape route that I arranged for myself, but you also know that I am an old beggar, even if I escape out, whether I can walk to the farm is one thing.

  At least one life can be saved here, and these people also know that I am a beggar and will not do anything to me. Okay, don't talk nonsense, girl hurry up and run away! Flee as far as you can. "

  Speaking, the old man gave up his position.

   urged them to hurry up.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao understood all of a sudden.

  Suddenly remembered, that winter when I and my sister-in-law went to the power plant to report to the power plant, that bowl of wontons.

  I was doing a good deed at that time.

   An act very unconsciously.

  I really didn't expect that one day I would meet the old man again, but the old man would help myself.

   Take a look at Song Moting.

The old man urged, "Let's go, let's go, it's great to be discovered by them. I wander outside all the year round. I know this place best. The weather will definitely snow again in two days. You can take advantage of this weather. Arrived at the farm.

  Hurry up! Listen to the old man, go as fast as possible, don't delay at this time, delay is not a problem. These people are already going crazy. "

   said, he pushed the two people into the hole, and the two climbed out of the hole.

  Looking at the empty field of vision outside, it was indeed behind the two big trees side by side at the back of the hut.

  The big tree is close to the house so no one can see it.

  At this time, I can't see everything around me, I can only see the snow-white mountains.

  ............

  It was about to dawn, and the old man got up and started to burn.

  The silent old man boiled the water and took a clean bath.

  The old man with a dirty face looks neat and tidy.

  He knew that he had let go of Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting. These people came to deliver food sooner or later.

  There will be no good fruit to greet him at that time, but these people will definitely not kill him, at least not for the time being, but they will definitely not run away after a fight.

  He has been useless for so many years.

  It used to be that the son and daughter broke off the relationship with him, and the wife divorced him. To put it bluntly, it is to draw a line with him.

  He has lived so abruptly for so many years, he really has enough.

  Simply have a good time this time.

  He never wanted to live like this again.

  Before he was dying, he had done something to repay him. He repayed the kindness of the little girl, and he was worth it in his life.

  Of course, he will drag, as a last resort, he does not want these people to find that Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting have escaped.

  If you can drag it for a while, the two of them can walk a few more steps and have more safety.

  Someone outside is opening the lock.

"President Wang hurried to cook. Big brother is already hungry. The potato shreds you made yesterday are pretty good. Today, continue to fry the potato shreds, and let the two of them go to the snow to dig out a piece of meat, and stew the meat at noon today. ."

   "Okay, I see."

  The man didn't enter the door either, so he put his things at the door and turned around and left.

  Lao Wang breathed a sigh of relief, and started to get busy. He finished his breakfast, and he took a look. At least another hour passed.

   Then put things in.

  Huzi glanced at the boss of Lao Wang.

"Why are you alone? What about the two? Why are you making a tantrum here? How can I get my temper after eating my meal? You let them both come out for me. I'm going to say it well. This Are you tired and crooked?"

  The tiger was furious.

  Lao Wang hurriedly explained, "How can they be like this? The two of them went to dig the meat, and when they came back, they let them stew the meat and give them a good meal at noon."

   Huzi's evil anger now went down.

"Sure, since they are so winking, then raise them for a few more days. Okay, you can go back. There is no breakfast today, and you will only have one meal a day. Save a little bit of food, and you don't have so much food. Raise waste."

  The old man nodded and bowed, repeatedly saying that he was walking outside, but Ma Lao San called out.

"Stop, Mr. Wang didn't see it. You actually even washed your face and took a bath today! It doesn't look neat and tidy. No, you don't do that on weekdays. Today is What's going on?"

   Obviously, Ma Lao San is more careful, and he can see that it is not quite right.

  When he said so, other people also noticed, and everyone circled the old man.

  It is true that although the clothes on this old man are dirty, the hair on this face is clean.

   "No, did you see those two in the morning?"

  Huzi turned his head and asked his subordinates.

"no!"

"Bastard, what do you eat? Go and show me right now. I'm afraid the two will have run away long ago, otherwise this dead old man can't do that. Looking at it like this, I think it's just a mess for me. "

  Slapped the table, and his two men rushed directly to the back cabin with guns in their hands.

  The old man knew it was coming.

  It's already bright outside, and the sun is coming out.

  The only thing he was grateful for was that he dragged it so long, presumably they had already gone far now, even if these people found the hole.

  I am afraid there is no way to catch them.

  Children, I hope you can arrive at the farm in peace and have a smooth and healthy life throughout your life. This is the only thing I can help you.

Chapter 316: Why Are We Fleeing?

  The old man smiled at the corner of his mouth.

  He is going to die generously. He is not afraid to die. Anyway, he has no relatives. Now he has nothing. He is wandering outside like a beggar.

  Since this is the case, death is a relief for him.

   "Go in."

  Two people at the door were kicked in and fell to the ground.

  Old Wang's head was startled, and the two people in front of him were not Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao!

  "Brother Tiger, what's wrong with you, we took the meat back from there for you, and it is thawing in the house. Are you?"

  Song Moting grievedly held the frozen hard meat in his hand, and his hand was red with cold.

The same goes for Jiang Xiaoxiao, "Brother Huzi, I don't know how to cook, but I know how to barbecue. Otherwise, don't stew the meat later. We are considering cooking a barbecue for the big guys to make sure it's delicious. ."

   said flatteringly and bared his teeth at Huzi.

  It hasn't been freshened for a few days, and the faces of the two of them are dark, and they can only see the big yellow teeth.

  Huzi's expression then eased, and it seemed that the two of them didn't run, because they were worried.

   "Okay! Barbecue is good for barbecue, and barbecue is also good. Boy! Remember for the master, men are not easy to be offended. If you dare to move any crooked minds, be careful that men's guns are not eye-catching."

  Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao nodded and bowed, pulling the old man directly back to the cabin.

  The old man, confused, followed them into the house and closed the door.

   pointed at two people.

   "What about you?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao glanced outside.

  "Brother, let's soak the meat in warm water first, then melt the meat, and then I will cut the meat and marinate it, and then we will grill it on a large bamboo skewers, so that it will be delicious and the seasoning can also be added.

   By the way, big brother, ask those big brothers, if you need some seasoning, or else this can't be cured meat, this meat is not pickled, it is very smelly. "

Song Moting nodded, "Well, brother, do it slowly. I'll ask your eldest brother for the seasoning. Today, you have to show off your craft well. Our barbecue is a good one. It's ten miles away. Our family's barbecue is done well in Hachi Village. After the big brothers eat it, they will definitely benefit us."

  I opened the door and saw that Ma Laosan was leaning against the crack of the door, eavesdropping there.

   was broken by someone, still a bit unnatural, and smiled without a smile on his face.

   "Okay, the kid actually has the ability to barbecue, so I will show my brother today. If you really eat well, you guys will really make a fortune with your spicy and spicy food in the future."

  Song Mo Ting smiled and greeted him, and leaned back to the wooden house in front to get the spices.

  The old man walked to the door and looked around and saw that there was no one around before returning.

  "Why are you back again? Why don't you leave such a good opportunity?"

"Father, if we leave, these people will not let you go. We are not the ruthless and righteous people. You are kind and righteous to us, and we can't leave you here alone. We want to live. Live together, and die together."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao quickly pressed the old man to the stove and handed him the firewood.

  Not just cooking!

  In the past, she did not show this hand because it was to protect the father.

  If she reveals her cooking skills, these people will not execute the old man on the spot.

  Now that he understood why the old man was protecting her so furtively, he naturally wanted to think about it. The two of them had already gone out for a mile.

  After thinking about it, this is not a problem.

  The old man repayed them out of kindness, but they really wanted to pat their ass away.

  Although they may survive, they will have trouble conscience and cannot live well for a lifetime.

  Neither of them are like that, since everyone is a person who values ​​love and righteousness.

   will not let the old man suffer here alone.

  The two people discussed a countermeasure and returned directly.

  Affection is worthy of affection in return.

  Song Moting dealt with eight people alone. Although it was a bit risky, they had to take risks at this time.

  That's why there was the scene just now.

  The old man sighed.

  Sitting there to add wood to the fire, but looking at the burning flame, I felt a little emotional.

  I can be regarded as a personal thing in this life. The first half of my life was a great man, but the second half of my life was so poor and destitute, everyone betrayed their relatives and left.

  At the end, I wanted to repay me, but I didn't expect that I would really meet someone who values ​​love and righteousness.

  For the friendship between these two young people, he felt that he was worth even if he died.

   Secretly made up his mind to protect these two young people no matter how they develop in the future.

  Although he has no abilities, he has no ability. He couldn't beat those outside, but he could at least die for others.

  Is it impossible to stop bullets?

"You two children! Oh, come back to die! These people are not good. I am an old man with them for so long, I don't know. These people are all murderers. Don't blink, don't look talkative at this time.

  That's because we can't get out now, but once we can get out. It's weird if you look at these people to keep us alive. Everyone is afraid of being shot. "

  The old man suddenly had an idea, or else he would use the things he kept.

  Although the big effect is not used, but...

"Master, don't think about it so much. We have already seen that these people are not good things. We are going to come back this time and we are ready to fight hard. Don't worry, your old man! Song Moting, that's my husband. .

  It's okay to hit a few at a time, but now it's a bit difficult to hit eight people by one person. The most important thing is that he casts a rat avoidance device, for fear of injury to the two of us. The main reason is that all of them have guns in the house.

   can figure out how to break up these people and weaken their combat effectiveness, it is best if we can do it in one go. It's not easy for us to escape, but if we take them away, we don't have to worry so much when we wait until the beginning of spring before going down the mountain.

  Why should we run away? We will not run away. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was also pondering there, there was no poison in her own space.

  Even if they put some laxatives, these people have diarrhea and weaken their combat effectiveness. Why didn't I think about it at the time.

  Taozi can save people, but she hasn't seen Taozi harm anyone.

  Eat or eat what is grown in this field.

  I can't give them my peaches. Give them peaches to enhance combat effectiveness.

  I'm really sorry that if these peaches are the skills of someone's fairy family, it's okay to eat a little less, and if they eat more, they will explode and die, they can also be used as a poison.

  It's better now, I have space and I can't do anything.

  I am really drunk.

  A big black, thin, rough hand stretched out, with a packet of medicine lying in his palm.

Chapter 317 This Medicine Is Really Domineering

  Jiang Xiaoxiao look at the old man.

"What's this?"

  The old man smiled and stuffed it into Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand.

"Don't worry, it's not a poison. This is the laxative you are talking about. It can't be regarded as a serious laxative. I used to find something to eat. I often look for something to eat in the mountains. I don't believe I found a kind of mushroom. You have diarrhea after eating mushrooms, and you can't straighten your waist.

  I'm an old beggar who is often bullied. Sometimes, if you are bullied by those beggars, you just sprinkle something on them. It's a revenge.

   can relieve oneself.

  I've tried this powder. Sprinkle a little bit, which means it can be pulled once and a half at most, but it's great if you put it all on. "

   Jiang Xiaoxiao's eyes lit up.

  Mom, this old man is amazing, and the things he prepares are like what God prepared for them.

  The three of them are together, it's a perfect match.

  This is really godly.

   "How is the barbecue?"

  "It's being cleaned up, it's not ready yet, wait a while, to make sure it's delicious."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao flipped his wrist, and the medicine packet in his hand was gone.

  The old man thought Jiang Xiaoxiao was agile.

  Where did I know that I had entered Jiang Xiaoxiao's space.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao started to do it.

  Not just barbecue.

  She's not a problem cooking.

  The old man got hints from Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  When Jiang Xiaoxiao was picking meat, he fried peanuts there and made cold dishes with limited things. Jiang Xiaoxiao smelled the aroma and sighed.

   are all human beings.

  The old man is hidden.

  I didn't see it.

"Ha ha!"

  The thought of the hard-to-swallow boiled vegetables they had eaten for several days, Jiang Xiaoxiao laughed forward and backward.

  The old man is also having fun.

  Listening to Jiang Xiaoxiao's laugh, he knew what this girl was laughing at.

  I must have seen the dishes I made, and immediately understood what he had done. It's no wonder that if I have been cooking so good, these people would not be able to eat and drink all day long.

  Just his old bone serving these eight big men, it shouldn't be exhausted.

  Only by cooking such super unpalatable meals, these people will not exhaust him, this old man.

  I am also there to have fun.

"Girl, try it. My old man cooks delicious! That one-handed cooking skill. It was because of this cooking skill that I caught up with my old woman. Well, let's not talk about it. These days I let you The pig food that I ate, in fact, my old man felt sorry for it.

  But I can't open a small stove in private, it's not sincere to let me show my stuff. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao tasted the cold fungus that the old man handed over. Not to mention, the old man made it really delicious.

  Don't look at the seasonings here, but they still make them tasteful. Compared with the previous dishes, this is the real skill of the old man.

thumbs up.

   "To tell you the truth, the food I cook is also delicious, let alone the two of us. Let's show it to them today."

  The old man nodded.

"Okay, if you don't rush anything else, just rush your girl. You eat the pig food made by my old man these days. I have to improve my life today and let you have a good meal made by the old man. Last time I was at the Wonton restaurant. Here, the old man thought about it, he must treat you well in the future.

  Repay you for that kindness to me. No one has treated me so well in this life. "

  Song Moting came back after finishing his work, and saw that the two of them were busy in the house.

  Song Moting was very puzzled by the posture of a big banquet. He looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao and then at the old man.

   "What are you guys?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao mysteriously leaned into his ear and said a few words.

  Song Moting's face lightened.

   "Okay, then we have to clean up the table and entertain the men inside! Come on, I'll wear meat, you can start roasting now."

  Jiang's small craftsmanship, he absolutely trusts.

  In the forest farm mountain, they ate barbecue every day, and they didn't get tired of it.

  Not because of Jiang Xiaoxiao's outstanding craftsmanship.

  The craftsmanship of my own daughter-in-law is definitely one of the best in the world.

  Anyway, he hasn't eaten it so far. Someone's craftsmanship can surpass his wife's food.

  The three people broke up in a hurry, and the eight people in the house couldn't stay there, and suddenly they smelled bursts of fragrance.

  After eating this pig food made by the old man for several months, these people have already been starving.

  It's a bit unbearable to smell this.

  Huzi kicked the big fat next to him, "Go and have a look. What is it doing, why is it so delicious!"

   Before Big Fatty walked out of the room, Song Moting and Old Man Wang had already entered directly with two large plates.

  "Come, come, come! A few gentlemen, this meal is here, and today I will try our brothers' craftsmanship."

  Song Moting brought a large plate of barbecue meat.

Mr. Wang brought fried peanuts and cold dishes.

  The tiger sniffed it, shit, it's so fragrant.

   glared at Song Moting, "You brothers are playing tricks. The cooking craftsmanship is so good, so I actually lied to us that we can't cook at that time. Grandma's, wait for Laozi to clean up you in a while."

  Song Mo Ting accompanied a smiling face, "Big Brother! It's not that the country folks are afraid, you always have to keep one hand. Now we also really treat the big brother as the big brother. I can't do my best. Brother, you can drink some."

  Huzi gave Song Moting a roll of eyes.

   Several other people also used Song Moting to say that they had already brought up the white wine in the corner. They brought up a lot of this wine in order to live on the mountain.

  This time, good wine and good food are here, so why not drink it?

  Especially the roasted meat, the smell is straight on the nose.

  Ma Lao San came up and prepared to pick up the skewers to eat, but was snatched by Hu Zi.

  "Brother, when is this, you still don't let me eat it. I have eaten this pig food for a few months? I finally saw this good thing."

  Huzi glared at Ma Lao San, "idiot!"

   handed it to Song Moting, "You eat."

  Cooking this thing, but when you eat it in your mouth, it is easy to be manipulated by others.

  He can live to the present, naturally he sailed carefully for ten thousand years.

  Every time the old man cooks and sends in the meal, the old man will personally demonstrate and test the dishes.

  It's the same this time. You can't relax your vigilance just because the food is delicious. If they are all poured by someone else's medicine, it will be fine.

  The old man felt tight.

  Song Mo Ting has taken it with ease.

  "Big brother, my younger brother's craftsmanship is a must-see. Look at the color and fragrance, the outside is burnt and the inside is tender, fat but not greasy, delicious, delicious!"

  Eat it in one bite, and even took another bunch, which was refreshing.

  Huzi only breathed a sigh of relief.

   "Okay, just eat a skewer, don't give us this whole here, hurry up and bake it. Our brother will have a good time today."

  Song Moting happily agreed, and hurriedly pulled the old man back to the cabin.

  The old man hurriedly grabbed Song Moting, "This is not good, and this medicine will come up very badly after a while."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao glanced at Song Moting in surprise, "What's wrong? What's wrong?"

  Song Moting smiled, "It's okay! I ate two skewers of barbecue! The tiger is very wary, I don't eat it, they dare not eat it."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled, "Master, leave it alone! I have a way."

   took out the dried peaches from his pocket and handed them to Song Moting, "Hurry up and eat."

  I can't take care of the others at this time. When can I have peaches in my pocket?

  Song Mo Ting knew it well, but he didn't talk nonsense, and ate it.

  The faint pain in my stomach was finally relieved.

  This medicine is really overbearing.

Chapter 318

  After half an hour.

  The room is very busy going in and out.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao, Song Moting, and the old man finished their meals.

  This is what people eat.

  The belly is warm, and the whole person is very comfortable.

   is the fullest meal they have eaten this week.

  If it weren't for those people coming in and out obstructively, they could actually eat for a while.

  The problem is that the people in the house are already supporting the wall to get out, and they are still there.

   "It's almost there, let's get to work!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao rolled up his sleeves.

  It's mainly in a bad mood and extremely disappointing. Who can eat it like this?

  Song Moting saw that his daughter-in-law was going to kill all parties, and he happily rolled down her sleeves.

   "You, be here with the old man. I can do this kind of thing with a big man. How can you let you old and weak women and children get involved."

   After speaking, walk out of the hut and close the door.

  Isolate all sight.

  Jiang was disappointed, "I can't just take a look at that?"

   "No! Not suitable for children!"

   "You... OK, you are awesome!"

  Old man thumbs up.

"Girl, the man you're looking for is very powerful. I've already seen that this young man is capable. If he didn't care about you and that person, it would be fine if he rushed out alone. Live everywhere.

  It's really tight for you. You don't know that day...the day I wiped your face, that look! It definitely means killing people. If it weren't for my old man pretending to be deaf and dumb, the murderous god of your family would probably do it that day. "

   Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled.

  Indeed, Song Moting was really protective of her.

   is her man.

   is also a man who treats her as a treasure.

  Many people protect her like a treasure, Fan Xiuying, Jiang Laoshi, Jiang Lei, Jiang Yue, Jiang Xin, uncle, grandma...

  Together for two lifetimes, there is no such a man. He cherishes her and protects her from another angle.

  Don't think she didn't see it.

  The moment Song Moting held Taogan'er, his hand paused, and then he said nothing.

   quickly slipped into his mouth.

  How could Jiang Xiaoxiao not know her husband, Song Moting and her have been in the wind and rain these days, and it is still not clear whether there are dried peaches in her pocket.

  There is a ghost!

  I can say nothing, don't ask, and protect her with peace of mind.

  Song Moting was calmer and calmer than she thought.

  There is very little vest left.

   Drop it and drop it.

  Song Moting's affection for her is probably the biggest accident she has gained in her life.

  Within ten minutes, Song Moting walked in and opened the door, with a smile on his face.

  At this moment, the old man and Jiang Xiaoxiao can understand without saying that all the people inside have been resolved.

  The two people followed Song Moting directly into the big room. In the past, no one in this room was willing to go, unless it was to deliver food, but this time they entered this room and felt different.

  Eight people were firmly tied up on the ground, and all eight guns were erected on the ground, supporting each other like a campfire.

   Seeing the three of them coming in, the tiger lying on the ground was still cursing there. Although he was caught, his momentum was unabated.

  In his heart, this gang is just ordinary people.

  Don't look at what they can do to catch people.

  Want to send them to the police?

  How could it be possible to send this snow-covered mountain.

  Furthermore, when the snow melted slightly, his comrades came up.

  These people don't even have a place to run.

   Actually dared him to make a moth with them, it is hard to think that they are afraid.

  As long as these people's congresses do not have the ability, a bunch of poor people will definitely not dare to do things like murder.

   "You bastard, let go of your man quickly, or wait for Lao Tzu to clean up you."

  Song Moting didn't even look at the tiger on the ground.

  This person is probably used to being a bad guy, and he thought he was a superior tiger.

  Don't look at the current situation either.

  I don't know the situation is better than people.

  I don't even know if I lower my head and take it softly.

  Idiot!

  Jiang Xiaoxiao They looked at the eight people on the ground.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao deliberately washed his face for a while and cleaned it up.

  After falling down from the mountain, she never cleaned up.

  This body is almost stinking, and even oneself can't help it.

   Finally, now you don't have to endure, and you don't have to hide your whereabouts. If you don't have a good wash, how can you be worthy of yourself.

  Don't sit here, the little face is exposed, and all the eight people on the ground are stunned.

  Hey, it's a woman. No one can admit wrong with this face. It's a man to blame.

   Red lips and white teeth, they look pretty!

  The tiger is dumbfounded.

   "You...a woman?!"

  That depressed heart, there is a woman among these big men.

  These days, what they are living is a boring life. If there is a woman, they will live like this.

  The way to relieve boredom is not here, but now it is better to guard the Jinshan, just not knowing that there is a treasure in it.

  Looks at Jiang Xiaoxiao with malicious eyes.

   Then with a "click", his arm broke.

  The pain made the tiger shiver.

   raised his eyes and watched Qi Song Mo Ting lift his foot from his arm.

  The look in his eyes was cold, like looking at a dead person.

  There was a cold behind the tiger.

  If he thought that they were ordinary people just now, Song Moting at this moment and the Orion Xiao Song he had in mind seemed to be completely different. In terms of momentum, that had changed a lot.

  Especially people just now can knock down eight of them by one person, although they have diarrhea and are weak.

  But they still had guns in their hands. It was no joke to knock them down all at once.

  They are not dead people, at most they are just diarrhea, and they are not soft and immobile.

   is just like someone else. If you are simply a hunter, who can believe it?

   "Let us go, our brothers will go down the mountain immediately, and they will never block your way."

  Huzi saw the coldness in Song Moting's eyes, and he panicked a bit.

  In case they encountered something incognito and wanted criminals or something, it would be a disaster.

  Looking at the dressing of these people, I spent some days in the deep mountains and old forests.

  Normal people do not go into the deep mountains and old forests, just like them, they drill into the deep mountains and old forests to do bad things.

  As long as a normal person, who would stay here?

  People who are more ruthless than them still stay in the mountains and old forests, just think about them, and you can know who these people are.

  I definitely committed a crime, otherwise I can get here.

  Huzi now naturally cannot refuse to accept softness, and if they refuse to accept softness, they are dead.

  Now don't say that they want to kill people, they are afraid that they will kill people.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao had fun there, this person is really interesting to talk, when they are stupid!

  Release them, and wait for the eight of them to come back and find them to settle accounts.

  Chopping the grass does not remove the roots, this is to leave trouble for themselves, and they are not fools.

  It is a dead end for these people in this icy world to go out. To push these people to the extreme is to fight them hard.

  How can they do this kind of thing?

Chapter 319 Finally Found You.

  The old man finally breathed a sigh of relief. He nodded and bowed in front of these people, pretending to look like this for so many months, and finally managed to be a serious person this time.

   "These people can't stay. If the three of us eat the food, we can probably eat Kaichuner, but if we add these people, I'm afraid we won't be able to eat it."

  As soon as the old man said this, the eight people on the ground stared at the old man, their eyes were very surprised.

  This old man is cruel and black, this mouth is just to kill them.

  And it's very obvious, the old man and these two people are in a group, if they knew it.

  How can he use this old man as a servant?

  Huzi gave Ma Lao San a fierce look. They were all the bastards. He saw this old beggar on the road, and no one had noticed that such a beggar was missing.

  It's not good now, but I found a big trouble and came back. This is obviously a murderer.

  Moreover, they also called others for months, either beating or cursing.

   just rush to this, it's strange that this old man doesn't hold grudges.

  Okay this time, this one mouth is going to take them all in one pot, which is more ruthless than them.

  Ma's Lao San shivered.

  Naturally think of this old man, but he got it back. On weekdays, he does not beat or scold less.

  This is for revenge, right?

  Others rushed to beg for mercy.

"Father, old man, we were wrong, we were wrong, we don't eat food, we go hunting by ourselves, we are all useful, hunting, collecting firewood, we can do work, we can do everything, and we don't need food. Really, We are very supportive."

   "That is, we can do everything."

  The old man is puzzled.

  How did he feel the trembling of the few people in front of him, he didn't say anything, there is really not enough food here, so many people eat and support these eight people, they must always beware of these bastards.

  It's better to drive these people out. It's a matter of life or death. They can't kill anyone anyway.

  As long as the weapons in their hands are confiscated, these people will not be able to play tricks.

  These people should have heard this. They were very happy. Why are they begging them to take them in now?

  This world is a bit incomprehensible to him, is it possible that these bad people are timid?

  Everyone is bullying and fearing hardship.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao shook his head, "I think it should be buried."

  The eight people on the ground were shocked.

   Ruthless people!

  The most poisonous woman's heart in the world.

  Why does this woman want to bury them alive?

  Buried in the snow in this icy world, let them fend for themselves, this is really killing without seeing blood!

  Song Mo Ting looked at these man-made evildoers. They hadn't finished dealing with the wild things. These people were really hurtful.

  Some people go up the mountain to hunt, but they can't see all the prey.

  This is a pot of big and small grandpa and grandson.

  Not only was this room filled with prey, but another room was also full. With the three of them, how could it be possible to dispose of all these prey, and later Zhang Baocheng was gone.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was guarded by them in the old man's house again, as you can imagine, relying on his own craftsmanship.

  How can so many things be packed?

  These people are cold and afraid of the cold, and there is such a big fire in the house.

  The whole room is warm and warm.

  Now the prey in the house are a bit smelly, and it's not a short time anyway.

  Don't bury it, it really tastes good here.

  I don't know how these people can fall asleep in this room, and they can't smell every one of their noses?

  To tell the truth, how much his daughter-in-law loves to be clean, does he even know?

   "Hmm! It's better to bury it, save trouble!"

  Song Moting agreed.

  Eight people cried and begged for mercy.

  "Brother, please be forgiving!"

  Boom.

  The door was pushed abruptly, Song Moting's eyes were quick, and he raised a gun from the ground and pointed it at the door.

   Blocked directly in front of Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  The old man pulled Jiang Xiaoxiao behind him with a single stroke, and also took a gun in one hand.

  Song Moting felt a little dissatisfied with his slackness in his heart, how could he not pay attention to the surrounding situation.

  Be vigilant!

  Feed the dog?

  The main reason is that after the heavy snow has closed the mountain, it is subjectively believed that no one else will come on this mountain.

  Who would have thought that someone would show up?

   "Old Song, is that you?"

  Song Moting's warning was disintegrated in one sentence, and Jiang Xiaoxian showed his head from behind him in surprise.

  I saw He Aiguo, who was in tears, and a dozen big men swarming behind him.

  Those people looked at the situation in this room and looked at each other.

   "Brother Who?"

  Who would have thought to see He Aiguo and the others here, and these twenty people are all acquaintances.

  In addition to their educated youth, there are also these workers in the forest farm, who are all old acquaintances.

  He Aiguo saw Jiang Xiaoxiao, and finally let go of his heart.

  They didn't expect it to go so smoothly. They walked all the way and walked here. They were a little far away from where they saw the green smoke. Several people saw the cabin and wanted to rest for a while.

  Then continue walking.

  As soon as Cheng wanted to open the door of the hut, he saw the person they wanted to see.

  But looking at the eight people on the ground, watching them with tears in their eyes, as if they had encountered a savior falling from the sky.

  He Aiguo feels that he has misunderstood.

  What did Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao do to scare these people like this.

"This is?"

  He Aiguo felt that the atmosphere was a little weird.

  Nothing feels right.

   "Help! Help us, we are poaching, send us to the police station! Let's surrender."

   "Yes, surrender!"

   "Let's find us!"

  Huzi shouted anxiously.

  Don't even think about it, surrendering is also dead.

  Others looked at the situation in this room and instantly understood.

  I was sweating for Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  These groups of people who went up the mountain to poach in groups were caught, and that was punishable by death.

  This group of people tried to escape for their lives, it was extremely vicious.

  Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao were able to bring this group of people to justice, and there were eight people and eight guns. It was a miracle!

  Can not help but admire Song Moting in his heart.

"Okay, okay, let's not delay our efforts. There are a lot of people. These eight people are on, and eight guns are on. There are prey in this house. I guess we can't take away. There is no way. Let's evacuate quickly, or wait until next. After a snowfall, I'm afraid it's really going to be stuck here. If you can go now, you still have to go quickly."

   said the old man hurriedly.

  It's not quite right to look at it this day. If you don't evacuate as soon as possible, you will have another heavy snowfall.

   But the snow is really covering the mountains, and it will not be easy for them to go out then.

  Are you really waiting for the next spring to come down the mountain?

  Jiang nodded slightly, "Don't have to be in such a hurry. You can rest for two or three hours. Take a break quickly. I will make you something to eat, eat and drink, bring food, and let's go together."

  She could see how patriotic, they all looked tired.

  It should have been a long journey, and I would know that it would take at least a day to go from the forest farm to the bottom of the cliff.

  You can't just let them hurry on in such a hurry.

  He Aiguo and they nodded, too tired to rest, it's really dead if you don't rest.

Chapter 320: No Evidence

  Jiang Xiaoxiao said nothing, and went straight to the kitchen. The father was right when he heard this.

  At first sight, these 20 people had walked a long way, and hurriedly went to the kitchen to help Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  She cooks meals for 20 people alone, so she shouldn't be exhausted.

  Fortunately, things are readily available, so they can't even carry so many things down the mountain.

  The steamed buns are put directly on the basket, and you can eat them when they are hot.

  Fried potato shreds ready-made by the old man to make cold dishes.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's marinated barbecue also has a lot left, so you can just cook it on the fire right now.

  Song Mo Ting didn't rest either, taking things from the kitchen in the same way.

  The old man also made a hot egg soup.

  Anyway, these eggs are not easy to bring down the mountain. I made a hot soup at this time to make the big guy drink it warm in his stomach.

  The remaining eggs are all cooked in a while, take them to eat on the road.

  The old man planned how to bring these things.

  Those potatoes will be cooked in a while, or they will be steamed. There are a few of them on one person and all of them are separated. In fact, there are not many.

  There are not many steamed buns.

   is the flour, rice, etc. that are not easy to bring.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao roasted the meat, but he didn't even bother to greet He Aiguo and the others.

  What to do now is to make enough food on the road in the shortest time, and it is indeed a bit wasteful not to take the food away.

  Although I have space, I can't take things away in front of these people.

  So being able to do a good job of carrying a part of each person's body is within my own ability.

  The rice is steamed, and the side dishes are mixed in to form a rice dumpling.

   It is easy to carry and preserve, and it is delicious. Of course, the rice dumplings are mixed with some roasted meat, and they will be more exciting when the time comes.

In the case of noodles, those steamed buns with flour are too late. It will take time for the noodles to rise in this weather, and they are all made into pies.

  Anyway, these oil, salt, sauce and vinegar are not easy to bring.

  The old man was also very happy when he heard Jiang Xiaoxiao's idea. This idea is also good, nothing is wasted.

  So they chopped the meat into mince.

  I blended cabbage and green onions to make the filling for the pie.

  The hot stuffing pie is baked one by one.

  Can fried pies not taste good?

  The guys who didn't eat anything, couldn't help smelling the scent.

  The guys are already starving.

  Eat those things, this hot stuffing pie, one person ate several more.

  The whole person almost felt relieved.

  Song Moting and He Aiguo were talking there, only to realize that the big guys have been anxious these days.

  In places they don't know, these people are working hard to rescue them.

  If they hadn't walked out and saw the wisp of green smoke, I'm afraid they would really be staying on this mountain this winter.

  Song Moting patted He Aiguo on the shoulder. Of course he knew that He Aiguo led the team to look for them. This was a big risk.

  If it weren't for He Aiguo, they would come out.

  Although they are unlikely to be in danger here, there are small wooden houses on this mountain, with these things to eat, and their own hunting skills, so they are guaranteed to be well protected.

   But, when they go out in the spring, I am afraid that the university will start long ago.

  What else is there with them?

  They worked hard for the college entrance examination, and maybe the final result is still nothing.

   "Brother, thank you!"

  He Aiguo smiled and said, "Lao Song, what are you talking about? It's boring for our brothers to be so polite in a game, but we're lucky."

  He really feels that good people are rewarded, so he takes a look at them.

I thought that there might be an empty run. They became more frightened and sad as they walked. After all, this section of the road is too difficult to walk, but whoever wanted to see a small wooden house opened the door and saw them. The person looking for.

  It was like having a dream. This dream really didn't seem to be true. It was like a god in the sky. With a wave of his hand, the person he wanted to see appeared in front of him.

  This feeling is dreamlike.

  However, the final result is good, as long as you can bring Song Mo Tingjiang and the others back.

  Everything is the best result, as if God had already arranged it.

   "Luck? I think that's bad luck, right."

  Song Moting's face was not good.

  I had already thought about it, and immediately went to avenge Fang Peizhong after returning.

   But now the only tractor driver witness Zhang Bao is gone.

  Now even if he and Jiang Xiaoxiao think that Fang Pei has the biggest suspicion.

  But who would believe it?

   Relying on the two of them for nothing?

  The tractor is gone, Zhang Baocheng is gone, and there is no evidence.

  Fang Peizhong might have already thought out 100 excuses waiting for them.

  Can Song Moting not hate it in his heart?

  Having hurt him and Jiang Xiaoxiao to this point, there is nothing wrong with them.

  This feeling makes people feel particularly unhappy.

  He Aiguo sensitively noticed that Song Moting was not in a high mood, and the meaning in this statement seemed a little weird.

  "Don't think so, there was an accident in the snowy weather, this is normal, and no one wants this to happen."

  "Do you think it was an accident? No wonder, everyone thinks so. I can see the tractor, and the brake cable was cut. This is not an accident. Some people think me and Jiang Xiaoxiao died."

  He Aiguo raised his surprised eyebrows.

   "What? Who is so wicked?"

   "We suspect Fang Peizhong, but there is no evidence."

   is really a result of despair.

  I had planned to take Zhang Baocheng back to confront Fang Peizhong. After all, Zhang Baocheng was a proper witness, but Zhang Baocheng was gone.

   "Then you have to be careful. Fang Peizhong doesn't look like someone who does this kind of thing. Since there is the first one, there must be another one. You have to be careful about everything, and you should go back to the city as soon as possible."

  When He Aiguo heard this, he knew that there was no evidence, even if he said it, it was impossible to get a good person in.

  Furthermore, in the eyes of everyone, Fang Peizhong does not seem to be a person doing this kind of thing.

  People's public security can't just arrest people just because you said such a sentence. Even if this matter is a major matter for you, it can't be so unfounded.

  Both of them fell into silence. Whoever put this kind of thing on him was unwilling to do so.

  He Aiguo, just by looking at the dresses of Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao, you can know that they will survive.

  What kind of hard work and hardship did it rely on to survive?

  Is it hurt if I fall down from the mountain?

  Although looking at the way it is now, it seems that both of them are in peace, but how many days have passed.

  Anyone who can move this kind of thought to harm others is not a good thing.

  Three hours later, the people in the house started to set off.

   Twenty-three people before and after, escorting eight tied people.

  The sky has begun to become gloomy. Although there is no wind, it does not feel cold. There is no snow in the sky.

  But everyone's heart is heavy, knowing that under this kind of weather, it will snow sooner or later.

  They leave early and can go out earlier, otherwise so many people will be trapped here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 11.9K 70
THE LONG LOST GODDESS REINCARNATION In a realm where destiny unfolds, Yesha awakens, a goddess once untold From shadows of a ruthless past, She's...
1M 22.2K 58
A 'slut' of a 21 year old Nidhi is married to the disabled thakur, who is paralysed below his waist. What will happen when her sexual frustration wil...
178K 3.7K 20
❝ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π’ƒπ’“π’π’Œπ’†π’ π‘œπ‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘Ÿ, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π’„π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ, π’„π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ ❞ π’Šπ’ π’˜...
171K 4.8K 90
A villainess known by all as a wicked woman who has done all sorts of evil deeds-Ducal Lady Violet. She regained her memories of her previous life af...