The blessing bag is reborn wi...

By heyyyyyy467

https://www.69shu.com/txt/32089.htm Author: Floating World Category: Romance Novels 10.55 million words | Ful... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540

231-240

818 18 0
By heyyyyyy467

Chapter 231 Guess Yourself

  A large table of food is on the table, and the educated youths who come back from the ground are all yelling when they see the food on the table.

   But seeing the old man, the old lady immediately calmed down.

  After all, this is the parent, so when you see the elders, you still have to pretend to be.

   Be well-behaved in an instant.

  After eating, the old lady pulled Jiang Xiaoxiao directly into her house. She and Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others slept together at night, and the old man slept with his grandson.

  The main reason is that it is inconvenient to clean up a house for them now.

"Little, although this child Mo Ting looks generous and gentle, he is not a sweet mouth. This child can't express his heart, but I can see that this child really likes you. You don't treat our family. What kind of mind is Ting?

  If you think it's okay, just take advantage of your grandparents' presence, you can get married and get a marriage certificate. Your grandpa asked them to buy some sugar cubes, peanuts, and sunflower seeds from the county seat. Let's have a lively wedding.

  You girl, grandma really likes it.

  It's not that grandma, Wang Po, sells melons, she is self-proclaimed, our family Mo Ting is really a good boy. In the future, he will be a good husband, a good man, and a good father. "

  Thanks to Jia Shu not coming back, if Jia Shu comes back, Jiang Xiaoxiao's really embarrassing face will not be put on the ground.

   "Grandma."

  The old lady looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao's expression, and she knew that the child really liked her grandson too. Otherwise, you can't be so shy.

   "Okay, okay, grandma will not say anything, grandma is going to find the old man, I'm going to ask the old man to make a call quickly. Let me arrange it."

  The old lady left in a hurry, as if she wanted to marry her granddaughter-in-law in the house immediately.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao wanted to call her grandma to stop in time.

  Although she really likes Song Moting, she can't get married right now.

  This old lady was too anxious to get angry. If anyone is so anxious, at least she should write a letter to her family to tell her the situation.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao doesn't want his parents to kill him because of this.

  Last life made parents anxious to get angry, how can they be a well-behaved girl in this life.

  Jiang thief sneaked out, walked to Song Moting's door and shook a bit.

  Song Moting immediately understood.

   "Patriotic, you accompany my grandpa to chat, I'll go to the toilet, and I'll be back soon."

   winked at He Aiguo.

  The old man was talking about how he brought his own people out of the siege when he blocked the front and chased after him.

  He Aiguo glanced at Jiang Xiaoxiao with a smile, and nodded with understanding.

  I really didn't expect Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting to come together.

   These two people usually seem to make sense, but they didn't expect them to really love each other.

  He is willing to be a peacemaker.

  Song Mo Ting's character, he used to rest assured, Jiang Xiaoxiao is also a good girl, and they are really talented and beautiful when they are together.

  Song Moting disappeared.

  He Aiguo suddenly frowned.

its not right.

  He promised Jiang Lei, this is something wrong with Jiang Lei.

  That is my friend.

  Worry in my heart, what can I do?

  He Aiguo scratched his head, sweating in his forehead.

  It would be great if Jia Shu was there, he still has someone to discuss with.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting went outside the courtyard one after another.

  There is a small forest behind their dormitory, and two of them walked over.

   "What's the matter? Did my grandma say something?"

  Song Moting saw Jiang Xiaoxiao turning around and looking at him solemnly.

  The eyes are burning, but it's not the kind of joy and happiness that I want to see.

   "Song Moting, what did you say to your grandparents? Your grandma caught me and said that marrying you will not suffer, and you are about to boast a flower."

  Jiang Xiaoyi thought of the old lady's words, she was embarrassed for Song Moting.

  Song Moting was startled, grandma!

   His face blushed, does his grandma still know! It must be his good in the eyes.

  Think about it and know what my grandma said.

  "Little, my grandma loves grandsons, don't care, they are not bad, grandparents really love you, now my grandma kisses you better than me. I think I will soon fall out of favor."

  Song Moting's grieving tone of Baba almost didn't make Jiang Xiao happy.

  People are still wronged.

  Song Moting is such a tall and magnificent young man, this little expression that is irresistible is really funny.

"Just pretend for me! I can tell you what happened to you and me. I haven't told my family yet. Anyway, I definitely won't get married now. If you don't get my parents' consent, I can tell you not to marry me home. ."

  Song Moting's eyes lit up, he took a step forward and involuntarily held Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand.

  "You mean, as long as your parents agree, we can get married?"

   The surprise in his voice, and the jumping stars in his eyes, suddenly gleamed with the stars in the night sky.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao could suddenly feel that the rough fingertips of the male palm in his palm were burning and shaking violently.

  There is also a stream of heat flowing along my palm to the bottom of my heart.

  She is in the center of this man's eyes, excited and shining brightly because of her.

   "I don't know, guess for yourself!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao threw a sentence, turned around and ran away.

  She is shy, how can a woman of dozens of years lost in the eyes of a man.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao hummed and went back to the room to write a check.

  Not ready to write seriously.

  Anyway, Director Jin is not in the mood to read it. Even if he writes out the flowers, he will probably pick out the problem.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't work hard, so he checked it in a high-sounding way, folded it, and put it in his pocket.

  Song Moting looked at the girl's slender back, his heart was warm, he didn't know what it was like to love someone before.

  Now I know that it is because she is happy, because she is worried, because she is frightened.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao, like him, has a miserable life, but he will let them end with a happy ending.

  The two of them are each other's rely on each other, they are each other's lover, relatives, until they get old.

  Thinking of this, Song Moting suddenly became energetic.

Yes.

  Before he had family members as much as he had no family members.

  But in the future, he will have a lover, a loved one who is like-minded and close to her.

  This is his family.

  Song Mo Ting jumped up high, his figure crossed the dense branches, and his arm reached the top leaf.

  The mood is so good that it explodes.

  At this time, Fan Xiuying and Jiang Laoshi had already got off the train.

   is asking for directions in the county seat.

  The eldest girl left her address when she left, saying that she was in the county seat.

  It's already late today. They will take a rest and take a shuttle bus to the forest farm tomorrow.

  The couple was a little overwhelmed with excitement at the thought of seeing Jiang Xiaoxiao soon.

   was surprised to ask for a long time before inquiring the way.

  Jiang Yue was almost stupid seeing her own mother.

   "Mom, Dad, why are you here? The kid's father, parents are here!"

Chapter 232

Secretary Wang was called back by his father through a phone call.

  He has been busy recently.

   "Dad, what's the matter? I'm going to be so busy, you can't let me take a good breath. Forgive your son."

When    came back, she collapsed on the sofa like a pile of mud.

  The Queen Mother gave him a fierce kick.

   "Look at your virtue, your dad is in a hurry to find you, otherwise he can call you back in the middle of the night."

  German Wang rubbed his ankle and muttered.

  "I'm not yours!"

   "Your Uncle Song is calling. I asked you to help with something, which has something to do with Jiang Xiaoxiao. Tell me, do you want to call you back?"

  The Queen Mother smiled, watching her son work so hard to this extent, she felt distressed and panicked.

  But there is no way, Lao Song called and listened to what Lao Song said. Director Jin, who is difficult for Jiang Xiaoxiao, may not be a gadget. If Jiang Xiaoxiao is really written on the list of supporting frontiers.

  Even if they clean up the people, this list is not easy to change.

   When the time comes, it will be true. If such a good child is really sent to that place, they will feel sorry for it.

   "What is actually related to Jiang Xiaoxiao?"

  Wang Guan straightened his waist as soon as he heard this, and he was energetic.

When the Queen Mother saw her son's virtues, she couldn't help being surprised secretly. Could it be that her son really has a different kind of affection for Jiang Xiaoxiao?

  If my son really sees Jiang Xiaoxiao, it's not bad.

  My son is indeed a little older, Jiang Xiaoxiao and his son are at least 11 years old.

  But it's okay for a man to be older, and feel sorry for his wife.

  Besides, my son is not that bad.

  Don't smoke, don't drink, don't talk about it, it's serious about work, although it's a little silly, but there is a bottom line in doing things.

  The condition of their family is good.

  I didn't see how many neighbors, relatives and friends around me were anxious to introduce someone to my son.

  If it hadn't been for his son's life and death that he would not nod his head in agreement every time, their grandson would have been in his arms long ago.

  Although Jiang Xiaoxiao seems to have normal family conditions, he is only from a worker's family.

   But for a family like them, it doesn't matter what kind of family origin, a good family origin is just icing on the cake; a bad family origin does not hurt their family.

  Furthermore, although I have only met Jiang Xiaoxiao, this girl is very generous in receiving money.

  Although they are all leaders who have been facing them, there is still no trace of nervousness for stage fright.

  And this kid is really good.

  The skin is white and beautiful, and the child born in this way will naturally not be bad.

  In all aspects, the Queen Mother is also very satisfied with Jiang Xiaoxiao. Of course, if Jiang Xiaoxiao agrees to marry her own son, they must find a way to transfer Jiang Xiaoxiao to the county seat.

  The couple can't live apart in the future.

  Wang Guan shook his hand twice in front of his mother's eyes. Why did he look at his mother's eyes and stare straight at him. He didn't know where he was unconscious, what did he think?

   "Mom, what's wrong with you? Why are you distracted?"

  The Queen Mother immediately withdrew her mind, and then she explained in detail what Song Lao called to tell him.

It is not impossible to write   Jiang Xiaoxiao in the list of supporting Frontiers, but it is not appropriate to threaten others. After all, the quota for supporting Frontiers is set by the captain of the production team. How can it be directly assigned from above, this is not an obvious retaliation for wearing small shoes.

  When he heard this, Secretary Wang thought about it, after all, he recognized Director Jin's brother-in-law.

  To put it bluntly, Director Jin used to rely on beating, smashing, and looting. Had it not been for the particularity of that era to create such a person, how could such a person squeeze into the county's leading cadres?

  He had long heard that Director Jin was not a good thing. The county received several letters of reporting, all reporting that Director Jin had accepted bribes, and he also covered the sky with one hand, acted as a blessing, and slapped the educated youth.

The leaders above were going to check him. After all, he was not officially organized. Besides, he was not a leader. It was just that the temporary establishment of the Educated Youth Office needed a competent person. His brother-in-law found him a relationship. , Many people are not up and down, let him become the so-called director.

  In fact, after the educated youth return to the city in the future, this educated youth office will definitely not exist.

  Counties are all aware that now that the policy has been down, these educated youth associations will return to the city in batches according to their needs. Of course, some of them will stay in the local area to support construction.

   But in the future, the educated youth really does not exist. Who doesn't understand what the inner message of this policy means, that is, the Educated Youth Office is temporary.

  That's why no one would grab this director's seat from Director Jin, mainly because it was not worth it.

  However, I didn't expect that Director Jin would dare to be a boss here, and he would even take Jiang Xiaoxiao to the head.

  Wang Guan nodded, "Okay, I know about the parents, you tell Mr. Song. I will definitely take care of this. This is not going to the back door, nor is it going to have anything to do with it.

  It must be stopped for this unhealthy trend, or else something will happen in the future. Don't worry, after I go back, I will have someone go straight down to investigate the matter tomorrow. We will severely punish people who undermine the integrity of our leadership team and discredit our leadership team, and we will never let a mouse shit break our pot of soup. "

  The secretary Wang got up and left after saying this. He was still busy, only there were a lot of things in the county.

  "Son, if you have a girl you like, bring it back! Your parents are not the kind of people who care about class. As long as you like it, no matter what your background is, your parents don't care.

   Mom and dad thought of you getting married soon, and quickly get married and start a business, and let us have our grandson. "

  The queen mother followed behind her son, which is an explicit hint.

  When Wang Guan heard these words, he always felt that there was something in his old mother's words.

"Mom, you don't want to introduce someone to me recently, so what kind of blind date? I can tell you. I'm really busy lately. I've been busy with my business. What are you doing to force me to get married? Besides, who are you who introduced me?

   Either I met my face and couldn't even speak the words, or I knew how to dance and dress all day long. You talk about me coming home with such a daughter-in-law, can the family be peaceful?

  You are old, please forgive me, let me be clean and clean, and you will be clean and clean. Whenever I meet the right one, you can rest assured that you will not rush me, and I will be anxious to marry someone in. "

  After saying this, Mr. Wang went straight out and drove away.

  The Queen Mother looked at her son like this, she felt cold in her heart. It seemed that her son was totally boring to Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Alas, what can I do with my own son in the future, just like this, how can he get his wife back?

  So incomprehensible style!

Chapter 233

  Jiang Xiaoxiao wrote the check book and looked at the sky outside.

  At this time, the sky is actually a bit dark.

   But I said it, I'm going to deliver it today. If she doesn't deliver it today, I guess Director Jin can really jump up and put her on that list.

  She is not afraid to support frontier construction. For Jiang Xiaoxiao, it is not that we have never lived in the countryside.

  Several decades have passed in the previous life, so are you afraid that there will be a few more decades?

  Supporting Xinjiang's construction is a good thing for her. After all, she started from a new starting point.

There is no problem with   .

  There are only blessings that cannot be enjoyed, and no sins that cannot be endured.

  Furthermore, even if you put her on the list, what's so great, anyway, she is preparing to take the university entrance examination. After the college entrance examination, she is confident that she will be admitted to the university.

  I have never realized a dream in my last life. I must be a college student in this life.

  Because I was not from a major in my previous life, as a rural doctor, I was discriminated against by others. All the medical skills are accumulated by relying on a little bit of practical experience on their own. To put it bluntly, they have taken a lot of detours.

  I don't have any cultural knowledge, so I can get to that point, not to mention that in this life she must be a serious doctor with a background of academic education, so that others can't underestimate herself.

  Every retreat path does not matter to her.

  She is different from others in that she does not feel that life in the countryside is unsatisfactory.

  For these, she is confident that she can go better.

  A Director Jin cannot stop her.

  However, it is certain to teach Director Jin a lesson. She was ready to check, and got up to go down the mountain.

  It takes more than an hour to walk to the farm.

  It's a problem to come back.

  But you can't go.

  Director Jin leaves here tomorrow, she has no chance.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took the check and went out, but was stopped by Song Moting.

   "What are you going to do?"

  I saw the piece of paper in her hand at a glance.

  Her eyebrows frowned, staring at Jiang Xiaoxiao closely, raising his eyebrows with an expression that could not be rejected, asking for his explanation.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao had a meal. She wanted to say she was going to clean up Director Jin. It was really empty words, who would believe it.

  But I can't say that I knew it in my previous life.

  That's not an evildoer.

   "I'll go to the farm to check in!"

  The reason is justified.

  Song Moting smiled, Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't even notice it, when she lied, the roots of her ears would become red.

   also avoids others' eyes unconsciously.

   "Bring it!"

   Stretched out a big hand, with an unquestionable iron will.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao shook his head, "What are you doing for you?"

  She estimated that Mrs. Song would definitely tell Song Moting, but Song Moting could not come to ruin her good deeds.

  This opportunity is rare. Jiang Xiaoxiao is going to let Director Jin's reputation be discredited, otherwise it will be difficult to find opportunities in the future.

  "I will give it to you! It is too dangerous for you to be a girl down the mountain so late, how can I rest assured, the leaders above will definitely be considerate."

  Song Mo Ting seemed to be smiling but Jiang Xiaoxiao must be hiding something from herself.

  Her temperament is not the one who suffers from nothing.

  Especially the old lady just said things vividly, Song Moting can guess that Director Jin is probably not a good bird, and it is still within today's regulations to let a female educated youth go to him.

  It was already noon at that time. After going up the mountain, hurry up, I am afraid it will be very late.

  I saw a beautiful female educated youth at night. How could he not know about those "heroic deeds" of bullying female educated youth.

  Many production team captains will also act on the beautiful female educated youth, not to mention such a director Jin who has the power to kill the educated youth.

  Director Jin has a lot of talk and talk, no one does not know this Director Jin.

  Song Moting did not go down the mountain, but he also heard some chats from other educated youths.

  What director Jin wants to do, how can he not see this kind of Sima Zhao's heart!

  It is even more impossible to let the woman you like go to Director Jin, so he is still not a man?

  The woman who says to protect her, if she can't even do this. He Song Moting can go and die a few times, what's the point of being alive?

  Jiang Xiaoxiao pouted, she was more than enough to deal with a director Jin, Song Moting got in, how could she intervene?

"Director Jin said, let me submit the inspection report by myself, and sincerely admit the mistakes. You say it's what happened if you sent it there. Then Director Jin will be embarrassed again, saying that this report was not written by me. Okay, that's not a hassle.

  I'll go there by myself. Besides, I will go back soon. I will be back in two hours at most. If you are not at ease, then you can send me to the farm. When I finish submitting the report, let's come back together. "

  As long as she is given a chance to be alone with Director Jin, Jiang Xiaoxiao is confident that it should be no problem to directly let this Director Jin have a stroke or hemiplegia.

  She didn't think about it and killed Director Jin. That is why we can't practice cultivation.

  In my previous life, I had suffered so badly, and I didn't even mention that my temperament changed drastically at the end, and I started to kill people like a numb.

  Don't think that rebirth is omnipotent.

  Rebirth, she is just rebirth of a person, at least the ethical bottom line, the moral bottom line is still there.

  Let her go to kill, I'm really sorry, she can't do this job.

  She just wanted to let Director Jin suffer from the hardships of her previous life.

  In the last life, Director Jin made Jia Shu almost die. It was also because that Jia Shu went to the frontier and wanted to start again.

  Unfortunately, Jia Shu has no chance.

  Think about the misery of Jia Shu in the previous life. It was not all because of her. Jiang Xiaoxiao felt that this hatred had to be reported by her.

  Song Moting pulled over and checked, "He Aiguo, Gu Dali, you are all looking at Jiang Xiaoxiao, let her stay in the house tonight and not allow her to go out.

  If anyone let her go out, come back and let me know that tomorrow, all the weeds in the ginseng field will be removed by herself. "

  Song Moting put the inspection in his pocket and strode away.

  He Aiguo and Gu Dali came out when they heard the sound. As soon as they saw Jiang Xiaoxiao standing at the gate of the courtyard, and then saw Song Moting leaving behind, they knew that this person was angry. They had never seen Song Moting angry.

  This is really the first time.

   "Little, hurry in, the weather is cold this evening, what if the wind blows?"

Gu Dali did not dare to pull Jiang Xiaoxiao hard, but the tall body was stuck in the gate of the courtyard, and he dared not let Jiang Xiaoxiao go out. The boss of his own family did not know that there was one, one, two and two. People.

  If they really let Jiang Xiaoxiao out today, the grass in the field would really belong to both of them.

  Originally, ten people would have to do at least ten days to finish the work, so let them do it. It would not be exhausting.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was very happy, and pointed to the fan in Gu Dali's hand.

   "Brother, do you need a fan if the weather is cold this night?"

  Gu Dali blushed, indeed he was holding a big pu fan, and couldn't sleep in the heat at night. Holding this fan and fanning hard, the mountains are hot like this, you can imagine how hot the mountains should be!

  I also said that the weather is cold, so I don't feel bad about it.

234 Cornucopia

  No words for a night, Jiang Xiaoxiao and the old lady talked for a long time, and both of them fell asleep.

  One day after all.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't know when Song Moting came back.

  After breakfast, they are ready to go to the ground.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was the first to take the lead, after all, this ginseng field has something to do with each of them.

  Furthermore, she also wanted to know that these ginseng seedlings did not grow in her space, but they poured spring water in the space.

  How far is it now?

  Those rice and wheat seedlings are a lot higher than other wheat fields, but I don't know if it works like this on ginseng, so she wanted to go and take a look.

  Song Moting did not go to the ground because the old man and the old lady were there.

  He is the leader of the team leader. Besides, the old man and the old lady went directly to the head of the forest farm. People of his age can talk to each other.

  The old man still wants to take a walk in the forest farm.

  Song Moting took the people directly to the ground.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao entered the ginseng field.

  At first glance, this seedling was a little dazed, it was indeed a bit too outspoken!

  It stands to reason that although they had raised the ginseng seedlings in advance, of course they had sneaked into the space to raise the seedlings in advance, but she was afraid of being discovered at the time, so she just downloaded it.

   will not grow so fast.

  Seeing that these ginseng seedlings have blossomed and bear fruit, how long is it?

  It's only been a few months since I've spent the whole calculation, Jiang Xiaoxiao is a little curious, how big is the ginseng under the seedlings now?

  You must know that they also produce ginseng in one year. Of course, it is not worth the money. One catty is only a few dollars, but there are also types of ginseng that are planted for a limited period of time. The longer the planting time, the higher the natural price.

  But she has no bottom in her heart.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took the opportunity to pull up a ginseng seedling while pulling the weeds.

  As a result, I didn't move.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is in a daze. The only explanation for this ginseng seedling is that the ginseng underneath is growing well.

I had to reach out and cut through the surrounding soil. Jiang Xiaoxiao dug out a ginseng. The ginseng has a long growth year, a long reed, dense bowl, round reed, full body, deep and dense pattern, spiral shape, jujube nucleus, and pearl lump. The roots are tough and not easy to break, and the best five-shape mountain ginseng is the best quality wild ginseng.

  Of course, not all five forms of wild ginseng are obvious. Due to the influence of various natural environments, a group that seems to have only a few of the five forms may also be a good wild ginseng.

  But they only raised it for a few months.

  This is seven or seven years, not a century later, wild ginseng does not yet have the conditions for large-scale cultivation.

  The kind of wild ginseng planted is basically the same as the chickens and ducks, and it can take shape in two or three months.

  But people who are knowledgeable will certainly not charge high prices.

  The problem is that their wild ginseng has grown into five types for a few months, not to mention that the iron thread pattern grows much denser, and the peel will become deeper and deeper.

  This is already a good wild ginseng.

  Jiang Snack looked at the wild ginseng in surprise, and an extra person appeared next to him.

  Song Moting was surprised at first glance.

  "This ginseng has grown so well? At least ten years in the shape of wild ginseng."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao turned his head and nodded bitterly. How do you explain this?

   "Yes, Brother Song, this is too weird!"

   The eyes and the vivid expressions on his face were alive and unknowingly surprised.

  Song Moting just thought Jiang Xiaoxiao was a little weird. The tone of this speech seemed a bit wrong, but he didn't doubt it either.

  After all, the ginseng seedlings have been transplanted from the nursery to the ground, including watering, fertilizing, and various operations in the field. Everyone intervenes. What is weird about this seedling?

  He couldn't even explain it himself, how could he suspect Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  To put it plainly, this kind of seed, this seedling, this is all ordinary ginseng seedlings.

  But it is indeed surprising that it grows to this extent now.

  A few months can grow into ten years of wild ginseng. Song Moting couldn't explain this.

  But it does grow like this.

  Others also gathered around.

  Seeing the ginseng in Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand, although it hasn't grown very thick, but it has grown five types of ginseng, which is surprising enough.

  Many people almost jumped up in surprise, knowing that they have dozens of acres.

  At the beginning, everyone didn't think about what ginseng could grow into. Even if it was a one-year wild ginseng, as long as it could be sold, they could make a lot of money per catty and fifty cents.

  I heard the old man say that the wild ginseng in this woodland can yield almost two thousand catties per acre.

  It has to be kept up with fertilizer.

  Everyone was thinking about it originally. If the purchase price can reach fifty cents, then their acre of wild ginseng is at least one thousand yuan.

  They are woodland with dozens of acres of land. It's amazing to sell it, tens of thousands of dollars.

  Everyone's turn is not a small number.

  Otherwise, the big guys can't grow wild ginseng.

  The problem is that happiness comes too early now.

  Who would have thought that it has grown like this in a few months. According to the state of this ginseng, although everyone does not understand the market, at least they know that 50 cents will not be able to collect.

   Each face is beaming.

"Brother Song, we have a bumper harvest this time, right? Can we collect ginseng now? We can sell the harvest directly to the purchasing station. Two days ago, the harvester came up to our forest farm. People also heard that if we planted ginseng The ginseng has a good harvest, please contact them as soon as possible.

  I didn't expect that we could harvest so quickly. I was thinking that at least it won't be harvested next year or the next year. "

  Gu is very excited, no one is wealthy. Some of them are born in a compound, but being born in a compound does not mean that the family is good.

  Who is not short of money, who is still too rich!

  The little work points earned on the farm and the little wages paid were not enough to stuff their teeth.

  Especially the male educated youths want to smoke a pack of cigarettes and drink some alcohol from time to time. People in the city have those problems. They always use soap or shampoo to wash their hair and bath.

  These things are generally not used by the workers in the forest farm, and they think they are very expensive.

  So their educated youth consume a lot.

  Spending money is even more lavish.

  No one is holding tight.

  All of a sudden, I saw that all of them were going to make a fortune suddenly, and no one could tell the excitement in my heart.

  He Aiguo was also excited. If he had the money, Jia Shu would distribute the money at the end of the year, and he would be able to pay everyone back immediately, and she would no longer have to worry as much.

  Jia Shu has been away for almost ten days, but he hasn't come back. It's really worrying. He doesn't even have a phone call or even a letter.

  Song Moting smiled and slapped Gu Dali.

"I haven't received the mountain products in these two days. We are still raising it in the field. This ginseng, the bigger it grows, the more expensive it sells. I wonder if everyone has to shut their mouths. Otherwise, we suddenly got so much. Money, that shouldn't make people jealous. Before we confiscated it, in case we were harmed by someone in the middle of the night.

  At that time, everyone will have no money. "

  This is true. When everyone heard it, they immediately nodded eagerly. Several male educated youths have already started to discuss. From now on, everyone will take turns to send a person to this woodland to watch the night at night.

  The fruits of your hard work for months cannot be destroyed in the hands of outsiders.

   Looking at this woodland one by one this time like looking at a cornucopia, all this is money inside.

Chapter 235: Parents Arrived

Jiang Xiaoxiao shook his head, "Don't think about anything else. We have to collect this ginseng as soon as possible in the past few days. If I remember correctly. When I just came down from the county seat yesterday, Mr. Wang also said that the supply and marketing agency recently Ginseng is being harvested, and I don't know if the harvest will be better this year.

  After all, the disaster was just over, and the price was not bad. I thought that since we had a good harvest, we would simply get out of the ground and sell it earlier, so that everyone could get the money earlier. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao said this because he knew that they were going to take the college entrance examination this year. By that time, they would have to leave here after the exam. It is considered good to be able to catch up with the autumn harvest. These ginsengs are placed in the field and they are not reserved for others.

  It's not bad to be able to distribute money to everyone and get the results of the first labor.

  Otherwise, when they want to pick up the ginseng again, it won't be so easy.

  Song Moting's eyes were dark, and he suddenly remembered what his grandparents said yesterday, but this year, the first college entrance examination for the nationwide recovery is going to be conducted, but the news that Jiang Xiaoxiao received was true.

  They have to plan quickly.

  My father has already got the exact news, it is said that it is likely to be this winter.

  They looked into August, that is to say, within a few months, this ginseng could not be kept anymore. The more they stay, the autumn harvest and the coming of winter.

  By then, the ground will freeze, but there will be no way to get the ginseng out again. Jiang Xiao's novel is indeed correct.

  Once they pass the college entrance examination, they must go to university. Will they still stay here?

  Have to wait for the ginseng harvest, but they are not happy to give such a large sum of money to others for nothing.

  After all, these ginseng seeds and ginseng seedlings are all sent out bit by bit.

  Song Moting made a decision.

"Don't tell me, we have collected all the ginseng in the field during these two days. But it is estimated that the collection of ginseng will not be completed in a few days. After all, the ginseng is very good this time, so you have to be careful. , Ginseng roots and ginseng must not be broken, otherwise it will not sell for the price.

  Dozens of acres of land, if we rely on our hands to dig it, I'm afraid it will be hard enough. And Yan looked at it for more than a month to harvest autumn. We have a heavy task. "

  Everyone was happy when they heard this and burst into laughter.

"Big Brother Song, even if I just let me dig out one ginseng and one ginseng from the soil with my hands, I would be happy. How much is this! I estimated, according to our output, at least one acre of land can produce at least 1,000 It's tens of thousands of jins, if we get tens of acres of land for 1,000 jins, that's tens of thousands of jins.

  Even if it's fifty cents and one catty, it's at least 5,000 to 10,000 yuan, and it's at least 500 to 1,000 yuan for one person, my goodness! With such a large sum of money, my parents can't earn so much from the wages of my parents in the city all year round.

  I have earned you in just a few months, and I am happy to make me suffer a little bit more. "

"It's Brother Song, don't say anything. It's not that. We farmed for a long time and didn't suffer. When we first came to the countryside last year, the work on our farm was not hard. We all went all the way Here, what are you afraid of. As long as I can make money, I will not be afraid no matter how hard I am."

  Every one of them was as excited as a chicken blood.

Song Moting smiled, "Well, let alone other things, let's start tomorrow. We are just two girls as educated youths. Jia Shu is not on leave, and Jiang Xiaoxiao is alone. Let her cook. Nothing to do. When I went to the field to help us, the rest is our men's business.

  Don't cry out hard and tired to me, and Jiang Xiaoxiao, I'll give you a little more food these days. And save the bacon, sausages, eggs, pheasants, rabbits and so on.

  Let us all, eat and drink well to greet everyone, these days, everyone is not tired at all to break down. "

  Everyone cheers.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is also happy, how could their ginseng be 50 cents and 1 catty.

  After pouring her spring water, she also found that the ginseng seedlings were not so severely infested this year.

  It is reasonable to say that the most serious problem of this kind of ginseng is actually the insect damage. I don't know if it is because of my spring water, or because of the snowstorm last year, and the insects have frozen to death. Anyway, there is really no insect damage this year.

  They have never planted ginseng, so naturally they do not have that accurate estimate of the yield per mu.

  But Jiang Xiaoxiao knows.

  In fact, once this ginseng is planted, the yield per mu is 5,000 to 6,000 jin, but according to the current fertility of the land, of course it cannot achieve that high yield.

  It is estimated that it is no problem to produce three to four kilograms.

  If they want to sell one piece to five pieces for the appearance of this ginseng, it is really not a problem.

  To put it plainly, one by one, after the ginseng harvest this time, they all became rich women and rich men. In this era, don't talk about 10,000 yuan households, if the family can spend 1,000 yuan, that is a rich family.

  Even she couldn't help but get excited.

  There is no need to pull up the grass this time, and everyone returned to the dormitory in a mighty manner.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao saw two people standing at the door of the dormitory looking at them eagerly.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao Sayazi and ran away.

  Song Moting glanced, how could this girl run so fast?

  As a result, I saw Jiang Xiaoxiao rushing at the strange man and woman standing at the door of the dormitory, and hugged the two people tightly.

   "Parents, why are you here? I want to die."

  Seeing her adoptive father and adoptive mother, she couldn't help but feel excited.

  Fan Xiuying's tears came down, and she saw the child she raised, now dark and thin.

  This child has only been in more than half a year, and it has changed a lot.

  In fact, Jiang Xiaoxiao's skin is white among their educated youths, but in his mother's eyes, it is naturally tanned.

   "You girl is dark and thin, you said you have to come to the countryside, now you know what's wrong. Go in and let mom take a look."

  Jiang honestly wouldn't say those warm words, but he saw that his daughter's eyes were red.

   "Quickly enter the house, quickly enter the house! Let your mother take a good look."

  Song Moting knows him.

  His future father-in-law and mother-in-law, they don't know each other.

  At this time, don't brush up on the sense of presence in front of the mother-in-law and the father-in-law.

   "Uncle and Auntie, why have you come here so far?"

  Fan Xiuying and Jiang honestly took a look at the spirited young man in front of them, and didn't remember who it was for a long time. After all, how long it has been since they finished fighting.

  Neither person basically remembered it.

   But since they call him uncle and aunt, the two of them have to say nothing.

  "This is...Why does this young man look familiar?"

  Song Moting smiled bitterly. Of course you are familiar with it. The last time you beat me, you didn't show any mercy. You beat me very much.

   "Uncle, you beat me badly with a stick last time."

  Jiang honestly remembered it immediately.

  "Oh, I remember, I remember! You are Xiao Song, right? Oh, I really didn't know each other. I didn't expect you and my daughter to come together. You also went to the countryside to become an educated youth?"

  No matter what happened at that time, but their family did not do the right thing, they were beaten for nothing.

   "Yes, I and Xiaoxiaofen are in a production team. Now we have registered for the household, so we are a small collective, you see, we are all educated youths, there are 13 people in total."

  Jiang is honestly overjoyed.

  This young man is nice, he did a good job the last time he was beaten.

Chapter 236

Several people greeted Fan Xiuying and Jiang Honestly, and Fan Xiuying took her daughter to the dormitory.

  She has something to ask her daughter. It hurts to see her girl like this.

"You child is suffering. You say that a good farm is a farm. Why do you come to the forest farm? There may be wild animals on the mountains in the wild. What if there is something? You? If it really doesn't work, you can just talk to the officer Xiao Wang, and you can go to work in the county.

  But your sister told me that Xiao Wang is so rare that you can't do it. You have been recruited to be a worker in the county several times, but you don't do it. "

  Fan Xiuying looked at her daughter because she hated iron but not steel. Good workers didn't even go to work. They insisted on farming in the barren mountains and ridges. She didn't know what the picture was.

Jiang Xiaoxiao laughed, "Mom, the college entrance examination will be resumed this year. I want to take the college entrance examination and enter the university, and I will naturally return to the city when the time comes. Why should I be a worker in this county? I want to take the exam back. Go to Beijing North.

  At that time, I will be able to guard you and my dad to live. What's going on in this small county? I don't want to be so far away from you. I don't feel at ease if I can't see you. "

   Secretly and his old mother thoroughly.

  Fan Xiuying was overjoyed and asked quietly, "Really?"

  So many people, if others hear it, will it make her daughter's dream not come true?

   "Really, if you don't believe me, go in and take a look! We have been reviewing for a long time, and your daughter is smart."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao proudly.

  Fan Xiuying wanted to say something, but the old lady Song came out.

  "Old lady, thank you very much. You have been taking care of our couple just now. I'm sorry to let you work for us at such an old age. This is my daughter Jiang Xiaoxiao."

  Fan Xiuying is a pure display. They have been here for less than a quarter of an hour. For one thing, they are looking for Jiang Xiaoxiao, and the old lady is very enthusiastic about them.

  Fan Xiuying knew that the old lady, like herself, must have come to visit the educated youth, and she also said she was visiting Song Moting.

  But I still feel grateful.

"What are you polite, little mother, come in quickly, this kang is big enough, we will sleep together tonight. For the two days I have been here, your little one has taken care of my old lady. I didn't say thank you. You If you are polite with me, you will be too far off."

  The old lady Su was very enthusiastic, and Jiang Xiao was cautious.

  Oops, the old lady has been thinking about urging her to marry herself for these two days.

  The excuse I made was that the family tutoring was strict, and I didn't dare to marry casually before I told the adults in my family.

  I really dozed off today and gave a pillow.

  Fan Xiuying and Jiang honestly went home.

  I didn't see the old lady's eyes, and she was almost out of sight.

   "The weather is too hot, otherwise, Mom, I will clean up a house for you and my dad separately. It will save you people who are not used to it. I'll be quick, you wait."

  The old lady and his mother must be separated as soon as possible.

  Otherwise, it is estimated to be exposed.

Fan Xiuying grabbed her daughter, "You girl, you are too impatient. What are you polite with your parents? We are not here to be guests. Just a few days will be fine. I see that the Kang is big enough to not be crowded. What are you doing so hard?"

  She is not here to toss her daughter.

  Reluctant.

  Mrs. Song nodded, "Don't squeeze, don't squeeze."

  My mother-in-law looked very happy, and at first glance, this family is also a good-natured person.

  The old lady Song likes it very much.

  She hasn't seen it in so many years.

  Not to mention, the more you look at Jiang Xiaoxiao, the more you like it, and the more you look at Jiang's family, the more you feel close to their aura.

  Compared to her current daughter-in-law's in-laws, the old lady feels that this in-laws is more in line with their wishes, not to mention that they are ordinary workers, but they are mellow and simple and honest.

  There are not those flowery intestines.

  This kind of people who go straight will not play with you.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao is anxious, she means that.

  She can't wait to separate her parents from the Song family old lady and father as far as possible.

   "I don't feel squeezed either."

  Fan Xiuying and the old lady are really angry.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao can't do anything in a hurry.

  Is there any way, this is my own mother.

  The old lady looked at Fan Xiuying and then at Jiang Xiaoxiao. The two mothers and daughters were still of the same temper.

  Looking at her family's temper, you know that Jiang Xiaoxiao is also a straight-tempered person.

  Blessed for my grandson.

  This way the daughter-in-law will not cause trouble in the future, nor will she be afraid of trouble.

  Think about the grandson's eyes looking at other girls, the old lady is even more happy.

  In-laws are here this time, otherwise they took the opportunity to book the matter for the two young men.

   Taking advantage of the parents' presence, it is also convenient to hold a wedding.

  Now it's easy to get married. Everyone sits together, eats some peanuts, melon seeds, sweets, etc., holds a ceremony, talks and laughs, even if they get married.

  The old lady shook her head.

no!

  Can't treat Jiang Xiaoxiao badly.

  This grand-daughter-in-law is rare by herself.

  The wedding format is the same, but if the young couple get married here, they can't miss the betrothal gifts of other girls.

  The old lady think about it.

  There are three popular items and 36 legs.

  Watches, bicycles, sewing machines.

  The old lady calculated the industrial ticket in her hand.

  It seems to be a bit close, but it's okay. I have so many acquaintances and comrades, I should be able to borrow it by calling.

  But thirty-six legs are not convenient.

  After all, it's a farm, not their own house. Once the furniture is done, it will be troublesome once they return to the city.

  It's not easy to move.

  The old lady wondered if they were too anxious.

  If the college entrance examinations for the two children are over, and when they are admitted to the university, then they will return to the city to give the children a special place.

  With the face of the two of them, it's okay to get a three-room yard, and the young couple's life is just fine.

  But what if one of the two children fails the exam?

  No matter who fails the exam, it is not a blow to the other.

  The old lady didn't have other ideas, or she was afraid that the college entrance examination would be over by then, and the relationship between the two would change.

  It's really a dilemma.

  The old lady was worried here, and Jiang Xiaoxiao quickly took Fan Xiuying to the kitchen.

   "Mom, I cook, you watch me do it, and we both can chat."

  Where is the chat, I am afraid that Mrs. Song will say something.

  Fan Xiuying poked her girl's forehead with her finger, and pulled the hair around her ears behind her ears by the way.

   "I have never seen you stick to my old lady so much before, but now I have changed my temper. It seems that it is really fragrant and smelly, and now it's rare for your mother."

   But still walked into the kitchen one after another with the girl.

  Looking at such a large kitchen room, and then at the big table where we ate, I knew in my heart that these educated youths are probably eating here.

  But it's too tired to cook for my daughter alone. After all, there are more than a dozen young men. How much do you have to eat for a meal, the people who cook are the hardest.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao held Fan Xiuying and sat down at the table.

"Mom, just sit and watch me cook. It's not hard at all. What's the hard work? This is better than working in the ground! Brother Song takes care of me specially, and the male educated youth have to go to the ground to do the work in the ground. .

  What about me, as the only female educated youth, now cooking here without the wind and sun, are you still not satisfied? Besides, we are actually two female educated youths, but that female educated youth took leave for the past two days to go home. Something happened to their family. Otherwise, the two of us take turns cooking. How tired do you feel?

  On weekdays, I do not run into the county town less often. The day you came, I just came back from the county town. In fact, I spend most of a month at my sister's house. Think about what I have suffered? I am more blessed here than at home. "

Chapter 237

  Fan Xiuying watched her daughter start to scoop the white noodles in the mixing bowl.

  This is preparing to eat dry noodles, just my daughter's small body, how much noodles this meal needs, it's a bit distressing, where to sit and live.

   stood up and took it.

"You, you just don't know the blessing in the blessing. How can you do such a heavy job in front of your parents? You still feel like you are enjoying the blessing. You, what can I say to you! How stupid you are like this ?"

  Digging a few bowls of noodles vigorously, Fan Xiuying started mixing the noodles with warm water.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was not polite with his mother.

  Why are you polite? This is my mother's own mother. When she sees her work, she is rushing to work for fear that her daughter is tired.

  Start picking and washing vegetables, anyway, eat noodles and prepare to make marinated noodles.

  Take it off the beam, cut the bacon into thin slices, and put some oil in the big pot directly.

  For a while, the fungus and mushrooms here are just at the harvest time, and there is no shortage of these things.

  Wash the fungus, mushrooms, and day lily, cut into small pieces, throw directly into the pot, fry with the bacon, and pour a few scoops of water.

   Sprinkle with soybeans, and put all the tofu strips she fried at noon into the pot and cook.

   Then stuff firewood into the stove, sit aside, and start pulling the bellows.

"Parents, why are you here? I'm still talking, when this year's Chinese New Year, I will ask for leave and go back to spend a New Year with you, who knows you will come right now. At that time, I want to ask for leave. ."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao mainly calculated that they would issue a notice soon after the college entrance examination was over, and they would report in the beginning of the spring next year, so she estimated that she would ask for leave to go back this year and never have to come back again.

  At this point in time, she is doing well.

  Fan Xiuying regretted it. If she knew her child had this plan, they wouldn't come. After all, it's not the same for a child to celebrate the New Year here. She can also make up for the child when she comes home. There is nothing to ask for here.

  It's not easy for them to travel all the way, look at this poor mountain and remote area.

  When they came, they saw a beast passing by the side of the road on the way up the mountain. Although they didn't see clearly what it was, the couple's heart was still straightforward.

"That's not all to blame you. If you write two more letters to go home and talk about these things, your father and I can run here! By the way, you still ask me, why are we here? I ask you , How did the thing you sent home come from?

  Did you go up the mountain? Let me tell you, you are a little girl from home, and you can't be so courageous. You dare to do anything. This is not at home. You didn't see that this is a mountain. The mountain is full of virgin forest.

  Do you know what's in that mountain? If the jackal and tiger and leopard meet, you are a girl, how can you fight it? What are you still doing?

  You said you let your dad and I see the thing in a hurry, so anxious that we both broke out in a cold sweat. Your dad and I decided to come over and see you immediately, and you can't let your temper make you mess around. "

  After passing through her daughter, Fan Xiuying finally felt relaxed. The couple was worried along the way.

  I'm afraid that something will happen to my daughter. This is the deep mountains and old forests. The beast doesn't listen to you. Could it be possible to discuss with you and see if your body is weak, so don't eat you and switch to another person.

"Mom, I'm sending you back. Don't worry about it. It's not in the mountains and old forest. I found it nearby. I also told you that our own small group planted ginseng this year, and we planted it. There are dozens of acres, and we looked at them today, and they all grow longer than my fingers.

  At least more than ten years. We are preparing to accept ginseng in the next few days, and we are going to sell it for cents. You and my dad are in time. When you are helping with the cooking, I will go directly to the field and help the big guy to collect ginseng. When the time comes, the money will be sold and the money will be divided. You and my dad will bring the money back directly.

  It also saves me. I don't worry about carrying money on the road. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao saw his parents and thought that the money should be divided a lot, so parents took it back for emergency use. If remembered correctly, at the end of this year.

  It is estimated that my grandma was suffering from a serious illness. Grandma has always been partial to the uncle. It is a pity that the uncle and aunt played a particularly disgraceful role in this incident of grandma's illness.

  In order not to pay for their grandma to see a doctor, they just carried the sick old man to their parents.

   threw it at the door, and ran away in a desperate manner.

  This serious illness will cost a lot of money.

  In order to collect this sum of money, my parents demolished the east wall to make up the west wall. They borrowed holes everywhere and borrowed so much money. Although grandma looked after the illness, their family owed a debt because of this.

  So that, the person who later asked for the account could force his parents to hang themselves.

  This time, in addition to my own gold bullion money with my parents, plus this ginseng money, as well as the ginseng, I believe my grandma can tide over the difficulties this time.

  Of course, parents don't have to be so anxious to get angry.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao worked hard to grasp all the opportunities that he could encounter in his previous life. He just didn't hope that this family would be broken up because of a small disaster.

  Parents are just ordinary working class. They have no ability or money to get through this difficult situation, but she has it.

  Maybe someone will stand up and say that she is too virgin, how can she show her kindness to everyone.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao doesn't think he is a Virgin!

  What is the Virgin?

  People can't take themselves for granted as the center of this world, and all bad things can't fall on the protagonist.

  A little grievance will be infinitely magnified.

   Although my grandmother was partial, she had never been in trouble with them at the beginning. No matter what, my father was also the son of grandmother. Grandma tried his best to help them when they encountered difficulties, but at that time grandma didn't have the ability to help them.

  For this point, the old lady is not a bad person. You can't kill someone with one shot because of eccentricity. You have to make the old lady sick, and they won't be rewarded if they die.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao did not think that that is the truth. People can't just think about things from their own perspective.

  Thinking that she is rebirth and the protagonist, then the world is invincible, and all the truth should be on her side.

  Furthermore, the eccentricity of parents has been there from ancient times to the present, and grandma's eccentricity is not wrong. People say that the five fingers are not the same length.

  Is it because grandma is eccentric, not her father, so she should hate grandma, should not save her, should let all other relatives be ruined, is that something to be happy about?

  This is a relative!

  Eccentricity is not eccentric, no one can decide, it makes no sense because the old lady should be punished in this way.

Chapter 238

  Fan Xiuying was startled, they also grow ginseng.

   "My dear, you are really amazing. I thought that these young people in the city would not be able to do any work one by one. I really didn't expect you to do a little bit."

  The surprised little expression immediately pleased Jiang Xiaoxiao, and he could be admired by his mother. They can be considered to have made some achievements.

   "That is! You don't look at it, who are we all, we are all amazing."

  Fan Xiuying carried the rolling pin to roll the dough there.

"Yes, you guys are amazing, amazing! But let me cook for you. If you cook in the kitchen, mom helps you dig the ginseng in the field. Mom will also see how the ginseng is dug. "

  Jiang Xiaocao warmed up. Her mother was like this. She didn't mean to be partial to her in the words, but in fact her mother was still worried that she would go to the field and suffer.

  That's why I said I went to work in the fields. Can cooking and work in the fields be the same?

  Especially digging ginseng and squatting is a day, and you have to bend over before walking for a certain distance.

  Is that a human thing?

  It's a long time, and it's really a sore back and back, so it's a lot of sin to suffer at my mother's age.

  It's not that there is no simple way. Take the iron fence and plow the ground, and all the ginseng in the field will be dug out.

  However, it was for one-year-old ginseng. Their ginseng obviously grew very well this time. If it is damaged to that shape, even if it is dug out, it may not sell for a good price.

  So in order to sell more, they decided to dig by hand.

"Mom, forget it, you and my dad stay in this house honestly. You don't understand the work in the field. Besides, I don't feel tired at all when I do that work when I'm young. ."

"You kid, don't you know that it is a question of whether you are tired or not? Your mother is fresh. Let me cook every day at home, come here to see you, you still let me cook, I have already I'm tired of doing it, let's change. Mom, go to the ground, you cook here."

  Fan Xiuying insisted.

  It's worth it to be tired for a while.

"Mom, I have long wanted to eat the big steamed buns you made. You should improve the food for us. Eating my own food every day, it feels like eating pig food. You are here, and finally you can get me free and eat. Going to the family meal, you won't make me a delicious bite, are you a real mother?"

   Jiang Xiaoxiao acted like a baby.

When Fan Xiuying heard, "If you want to eat big buns, that's fine! Mom will leave the noodles early tomorrow morning and let you eat big buns at noon. Let your dad buy some meat tomorrow, and then I will give you big meat buns, and mom will give you Improve your life. Recently, if you want to eat something, you can order it every day. Mom will make it for you. You can eat everything you want.

  Guarantee to raise your fat for nothing in the past few days. "

  Fan Xiuying forgot about other things when she heard that her daughter wanted to eat her own meal.

"Just buy meat. It's not easy to buy meat once in our place. The farm below doesn't know when to kill pigs. It's not easy to buy meat once. If you want to buy meat, you have to go to the county town. It's not worth it. , I have to travel far and wide for a trip to the meat.

  You can make plain stuffed buns. The stuffed buns are also delicious. We have a lot of stuff here. Look at the so many fungus, mushrooms, and wild eggs we raise in the yard. By the way, mom, we also raise chickens and rabbits ourselves.

  Go and take a look, the chickens and rabbits we raise are very good. In the past few days, you can make me spicy chicken. I will be greedy for your spicy chicken. "

  Fan Xiuying nodded again and again, feeling sore in her heart, and a tear fell on the noodles while cutting the noodles. Her daughter, who is not touched by the spring water, knows how to live a lot now.

  I have even raised chickens and rabbits, and they are all right.

  What a sin and suffering here!

  A meal of marinated noodles made everyone happy.

  The two people over there, Mr. Song and Jiang Laoshi, hit it off at first sight.

  By the time Fan Xiuying made the spicy chicken, the old man and Jiang Laoshi were already able to sit together and drink a little wine.

  The chicken was killed by Song Moting to help his future mother-in-law. Not only did he kill it, he cleaned everything up and sent it to the future mother-in-law's chopping board.

  Fan Xiuying has a better opinion of the young man in front of him. The main reason is that his son is doing nothing. Compared with others, his son has to throw it away.

  Fan Xiuying watched Song Moting busy before and after, and was particularly enthusiastic about their couple.

  In my heart, he also has a good impression of the young man.

Jiang Xiaoxiao's work in the field is also full of enthusiasm, and they are tired to death every day, but when they see the big bag of ginseng, they are all happy. Every day after taking back the ginseng, they will dry it. In my house.

  It should have been dried in the yard, but who would dare to hang it in the yard? The workers saw it. In case someone had a bad heart, they would steal ginseng in the middle of the night, so that they couldn't find a place to justify crying.

  This day, Mr. Song couldn't hold back a glass of wine.

  Although the old lady of my own family discussed with him, we still have to wait for the wedding. After all, two people want to settle down after they get married, so they can't treat the grandson-in-law badly.

They wondered that after the old lady returned to Beijing, they would get a house specially for them. After the grandson and granddaughter-in-law passed the university entrance examination, they would be able to settle there. No matter who did not pass the entrance examination or who passed the entrance examination, they would be able to live there in the future. Settling down in North Beijing, I just thought about it and got the other one back.

  With the relationship of the old man, is it difficult to do this thing?

   But after finally seeing my in-laws, if this matter is not explained, the old man will always feel uncomfortable and uncomfortable.

  Especially when I saw my grandson in front of the future mother-in-law and mother-in-law, it was going round and round. The couple also likes their grandson very much, but they just can't figure out why their grandson is so enthusiastic about them.

  This dead boy didn't even treat their old couple as courteous. The old man is sour.

"Xiao Jiang, according to age, I should be your uncle too. To tell you the truth, you are a good girl. Looking at you as a girl, I feel itchy in my heart. Otherwise. Just marry your girl to our Song family. You have seen my grandson. It's also considered a talent, and it can be seen."

  The old man couldn't help it.

  Jiang froze for a while, married out? !

He smiled and said, "My father, my daughter is indeed good, and your grandson is also good, but our family is not the right household. Don't think I am ignorant. Although I am an ordinary worker, you have the same style of your old man. Including. As soon as I heard about the injuries on your body, I knew that you must have been a veteran cadre who served as a hero in the past.

  Someone like you. He was a big family, but before that, he was a big family. My daughter is the daughter of a small family in Xiaomen, she is not a good match after marrying. Besides, people now pay attention to free love. Not all countries talk about freedom of marriage and freedom of love.

  This child, I don't stick to her, whoever she likes, then marry whom, we can only recognize as parents. "

  Jiang honestly thought that the old man was joking with him, mainly because he didn't think the two families could get together.

  As he thinks, it is really not the right house, and my daughter married to such a family.

  It looked glamorous, but he didn't know how many crimes he would actually suffer there.

  He hopes that his daughters can live peacefully, but not to go to someone else's house to be a child.

Chapter 239

   "Xiao Song, that's what you said, then I will wait to drink this glass of granddaughter-in-law's wine."

  Mr Song is happy, you just agree to love freely.

  The little girl and her grandson's recent enthusiasm, they have long seen that this little girl is still very satisfied with her grandson.

  My grandson is a talented person, so it shouldn't make people look down upon him.

  Jiang honestly heard this, and felt something was wrong, why is this a bit wrong?

"Father, come for a drink, I can tell your grandson, that he is also a capable person. He is good-looking, and capable and motivated. People like him are not supposed to be cadres when they return to the city in the future. Fancy my girl?"

Honestly Jiang really didn't think about that. The main reason was that he didn't want others to think that he wanted to betray his daughter. Besides, this is his own daughter, held in the palm of his hand as a treasure, how can he give it away? Go to someone else's house to suffer?

  If it weren't that popular now to recruit son-in-law, he really wants to hire a son-in-law.

"You can underestimate your daughter, your daughter is so beautiful, has a clever mouth, and cooks deliciously, and can do it! Look at me and I can hear that this ginseng was made by your daughter. Listen. It is said that no one knows how to get the ginseng seedlings. It is the seedlings that your daughter took the ginseng seeds to germinate.

  Moreover, I heard that this kid has enough energy to study. They don't have many questions, they all asked this little girl, and I also heard that this little girl is sloppy in English. A mouth in the county shook the foreigner.

  This kid will have a great future. "

  Jiang Honestly, this glass of wine is a bit boring, mainly because of his relatives and daughters?

  He is a girl for so many years, they don't know how powerful it is.

  When she was in school, the girl's grades were really mediocre. Moreover, many times she was reluctant to go to school for life and death. Why did she become so hardworking now?

  And also English?

  When their daughters can speak English, he really doesn't know.

  Can say what those foreign devils say?

  Jiang honestly felt that he didn't know his daughters a little bit.

  "How can it be as good as what you said, this kid is all fooling around, and it's probably just to figure it out. It happened that the blind cat ran into the dead mouse."

  Humility is the duty of the Chinese.

  "Why is it bad? What is a blind cat touching a dead mouse? People have the ability, you can't talk about children like that. My granddaughter-in-law can do it!"

  The old man is upset. He felt that Jiang Xiaoxiao and his grandson were both capable children, and he was optimistic about these two children. Never allow others to say that these two children are not good.

  Jiang honestly surprised, what did he say?

   didn't say anything.

  I am humble and modest, and I can't say that others boast of my child, and I still say that my child is so capable, how good it is.

  I didn't expect that this humility could cause such a thing, eh, wait!

  Wrong!

  What grand-daughter-in-law did the old man just say?

  When will my daughter-in-law become his granddaughter-in-law?

  At this moment, Honest Jiang finally came to understand, what the old man said just now, there is something in the words.

  It seems that she really likes her own girl.

  "Father, what are you talking about granddaughter-in-law? Let people hear a joke, how can the child of our family be married to yours? You are a high-class family, and we generally can't afford it.

  We just hope that our children can find a man who is down to earth to live a good life. Let's not ask for great blessings, we just want them to live well. "

  Jiang honestly feels that he must be clarified, the father of the province really takes it seriously!

   Even if the old man likes their home again, there is no reason to sell his daughters. He is not going to use his daughters to curry favor with these cadres.

  The old man heard, "Don't tell me, we all want to go together, I also hope that they don't need to be rich, as long as the couple live together and live well.

  Don't worry, your daughter will marry my grandson in the future. To ensure that their lives go well, we who are old people must not embarrass them and help them everywhere. I'm here to assure you that although my son will marry again.

  But, his daughter-in-law can't control my grandson. If she dares to control, you can rest assured, our old couple must not watch them get angry. "

Honestly, how does Jiang feel that the more he talks, the more chaotic he is, but he refuses, don't you understand the old man? I don't agree with them being together. No matter how the old man's mouth becomes involved in the future relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

  Where and where are all this?

   "Master, I mean, my daughter must not marry your grandson. Your grandson should find a better one."

"That's not for us. Didn't you just say respect for children's love, free marriage and freedom? The two of them have been in love together for a long time. If it weren't because of the inconvenience of the rush time this time. Originally this time, we two I personally hope that they can get married as soon as possible.

   But this is not just in time for the college entrance examination, and I don't want them to waste other places. Don't worry, we don't lack the three big gifts that they should give when they get married, and 36 legs.

  My old lady has already said that after this month, she will go back to Beijing. When the time comes to prepare a new house for them, I must not be wronged by Xiaoxiao. "

  The old man simply pointed out.

  Jiang was dumbfounded, and patted the table.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao, you come in for me."

   Isn't this kid making a fool of yourself?

  Why doesn't he know that this kid is in love?

  I didn't tell my parents about such a big thing.

  This kind of thing has happened to the eldest daughter. There is no way to marry and have married, and the child is born. Then there is no way. You can't really let the couple divorce. That is not to ruin a family or ruin the child.

   But when they came to the little girl, what they prepared was to let the girl find a place closer to home, so that they could take care of it in the future. After all, the little girl is different from the big girl. There is no maiden to help them, for fear that the little girl will be bullied.

  It's not bad now, Jiang Xiaoxiao actually went to Song Moting. The grandparents of Song Moting saw that this was a high-ranking family.

  The child has gone, can he not be angry?

   And I didn't hear what the old man said just now. His grandson also has a stepmother. This stepmother is the same as the real mother-in-law. This mother-in-law is not easy to get along with, let alone the stepmother.

  People are picking some thorns with you all day long. What can the daughter-in-law say, besides enduring it, is it possible that you have a face-to-face fight with your mother-in-law?

  Why doesn't this child use his brain? It's still the same as when he was young. .

  It's all I like, I like to be able to eat it.

  Jiang Xiaoxiaozheng and Fan Xiuying were having a meal there. Her mother made the spicy rabbit dices today, which was so delicious that she ate two bowls of rice alone.

  As a result, I heard her father's voice. When I heard this voice, I knew that her father was angry.

  My father has never made a fire a few times in his life. In his previous life, he did not replace his brother to go to the countryside because he did not listen to the old man's words.

  The old man made a fire at her, but she was almost pissed off by her.

  I haven't seen the old man get angry for many years, why is this old man angry?

  She understood in an instant, and she glanced at Song Moting.

  Furthermore, I got it!

  It is estimated that the old man could not hold back what he said to her father.

Chapter 240: Compromise

  Fan Xiuying also heard her own man's voice.

  After a lifetime of the couple, how could she not know that her man was angry.

  But why are you angry?

  Have a good fire on the girl, so she walked in with her guard.

  Jiang honestly, when he saw Jiang Xiaoxiao hiding behind her mother, the fire in his heart rushed upward.

  Aren't you as courageous as usual?

  What are you doing hiding behind your mother? Knowing to hide now.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao, can you tell me exactly what you did? What is the matter with you and Song Moting?"

Fan Xiuying persuaded dissatisfiedly, "You guys eat well, why are you angry? If you have something, you can't ask carefully. Why are you scared of the kid! Besides, what can this kid do with Song Moting? Everyone is in an educated youth team, and Song Moting is still the captain of the educated youth team."

  She didn't recognize that her man had something to say.

"You prodigal girl, you are still being kept in the dark by your girl, and you still defend her! Do you know what she did? She is actually in love here, and she is planning to get married without telling her Let's do this.

  This is to let you know when you wait for your daughter to get married and take another child back. "

  Jiang was honestly angry.

  Fan Xiuying understood thoroughly this time.

"Jiang Xiaoxiao, please explain to me, is what your dad said is true? Could it be that you are really in love here? Who are you in love with? You don't even talk to your family about such a big thing. , You explain to me."

  Does Fan Xiuying disagree with her daughters in dating, but this is the educated youth group, everyone comes together, after we get married, it is one thing whether we can return to the city in the future.

   But once you return to the city, you must follow the man.

  If the man is out of town, the child can't stay with them. If the child gets a little angry in the future, he won't even be able to find a supporter.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao, was pulled out by his own mother, glaring at him.

  Drumming in my heart.

  She is not afraid of her parents, but can't bear to make them angry.

  Actually, since experiencing those things in her last life, the only thing in her heart that she doesn't want to hurt is her parents. She knows what their parents think.

  For fear of her being hurt, her parents are always thinking about her, and they want to tie her to the waistband.

  I just don't want her to be hurt in the future.

  She is most afraid of letting her parents down.

  "Uncle and Auntie, I am in love with Jiang Xiaoxiao. I am that man. I will introduce myself to you. My name is Song Moting. My ancestral home is from Beijing. My mother has passed away. Now my father has remarried.

  There is also a younger brother and a younger sister at home. The two sitting in front of you are my grandpa and grandma. I hope you two elders can agree to me and Jiang Xiaoxiao, I will treat Xiaoxiao well, and I will not disappoint you two elders.

  Please allow us to be together. "

  Song Moting opened the curtain and strode in. He heard Jiang Laoshi and Fan Xiuying's questioning outside just now.

   also knows that Jiang Laoshi and Fan Xiuying are the most respected and respected parents in Jiang Xiaoxin's eyes. He can't bear Jiang Xiaoxiao being criticized by them. At the same time, he also particularly understands Fan Xiuying and Jiang Laoshi's thinking as parents.

  They definitely don't want their children to suffer in the future, so he opened up his old bottom and spread it out in front of them, begging for their consent.

  He will not let his own woman embarrass.

  Song Moting stood side by side in front of Jiang Xiaoxiao.

   Hold Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand tightly, giving her courage and determination.

  He knew that Jiang Xiaoxiao was not afraid, but perhaps more afraid of the disappointment of his parents.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't say a word, just raised his head and stared into Song Moting's firm and deep eyes.

  Her heart beats so fast that it almost makes her breathing hard.

  Jiang came over honestly, squeezing Song Moting away with his shoulders.

  "Go away, as I said just now, we don't agree that Xiaoxiao marry you."

  His voice is still high.

  Not at all because of the presence of Mr. Song.

  Song Moting calmly examines the man who will become his father-in-law.

"We are going to get married, and we will not live with my parents. I can guarantee that Xiaoxiao will never encounter anything embarrassing her. Even my father, grandparents, will not be between us. Hinder."

  His voice, as if leading the deadliest and brave guerrilla in the world, was cold and decisive, and Jiang Shishi was silent all at once.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at Jiang Laoshi and Fan Xiuying, who were deeply affected. They loved her, perhaps too much, and they loved her so much that they were afraid of losing her. This is why they restrained her in every possible way.

  It is not that they disagree with their pursuit of happiness, no matter what they do, she also loves them.

"Parents, do you know? I understand! I understand that every time I leave home, you are afraid to lose my feelings, but I have to leave. I have grown up, and you can't take care of me forever, even if it's a setback. I have to face it myself.

Mom and Dad, I like Song Moting very much. I decided to go with him for the rest of my life. I am not the eldest sister. Song Moting is from Beijing. We will live close to you. We will often go back to Cengfan. You don't lose one. The daughter has an extra son. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao held his father and mother affectionately. Their blessing to her is very important. Jiang Xiaoxiao will not hurt his parents for Song Moting.

  Even if she really loves this man.

   is no better than cherishing the hearts of parents.

  "If you disagree, I will...give up. Mom and Dad, I really want to be with Song Moting, but I will not make you sad for him. You are my most important person and will always be."

  Song Moting took a deep breath and tried to grasp the last bit of self-control.

  Any man will feel uncomfortable when he hears this.

  He seems to be an optional shadow, this feeling is really uncomfortable, but he understands Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  If Jiang Xiaoxiao abandons his parents for his man, Jiang Xiaoxiao will regret it one day.

  His father is like that, and mother is a noun that has no memory.

  He doesn't really care.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao did it right.

  This is not something he should care about as a man.

  He couldn't look back at her, he turned his face away.

   Calm yourself.

   "Protect her."

  Jiang said to Song Moting in a muffled voice.

  Fan Xiuying knows what her husband thinks.

  They will never embarrass their daughter.

  If Jiang Xiaoxiao is really wrong, they, as parents, should help her reverse the mistake, but Jiang Xiaoxiao is right.

  Song Moting is not the kind of man who is not worthy of relying on. In all respects, Song Moting is very good.

  As parents, they are selfish to prevent their daughters from pursuing happiness. They are not like that.

  It's too late to love this daughter, so how can she be sad.

  Song Moting jumped for joy, "I will!"

  Lao Zhangren will actually let go, although his expression is still very stiff, his attitude is not much softened.

   But one sentence is enough.

  Jiang did not make a sound, but Song Moting saw his Adam's apple moving when he tried to moisturize his throat.

  This is the biggest concession an old father made to his child.

  Only for the happiness of the children, even if Jiang Xiaoxiao would compromise for them.

  He was very moved, and the feelings between Jiang Xiaoxiao and his parents were really enviable.

   is impossible for him in his life.

Old man Song laughed, "Well, everyone is happy, my old man was just deliberate, I was mainly anxious for the two children, they didn't say one by one, my old man died in a hurry. From now on, we will be relatives, Xiao Jiang, you can't Because of this and I share.

  I will go back to Beijing in the future, you have to see me, and I have to play chess with you. "

  The old man feels that he has done a great thing.

  Jiang, honestly, has slowly accepted it now. It's one thing to think about it, but the daughter likes it. Does it really make the children separate?

  In fact, they don't talk about Song Moting's family, just say this person, they are optimistic.

  Song Moting's origin is not his fault.

  It's hard to say that someone has found a good son-in-law!

   Still angry!

   Known by my colleagues and relatives, I thought they had something wrong with them.

  "Go, sir! Let's play chess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 25.9K 115
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
244K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
317K 9K 43
I am insufficient. Well, that's not my name obviously, but that's what my family has decided I am. I'm Julie. I'm 14, about to be 15 years old. I ha...
78.2K 152 70
Erotic shots