The blessing bag is reborn wi...

heyyyyyy467 द्वारा

https://www.69shu.com/txt/32089.htm Author: Floating World Category: Romance Novels 10.55 million words | Ful... अधिक

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540

151-160

1K 25 0
heyyyyyy467 द्वारा

Chapter 151 Emergency Treatment on New Year's Eve

  Everyone raised their wine glasses, and the girls all took out a small bowl with a show of grace.

  Male educated youth are more bold and unrestrained, and all they take are enamel tea mugs.

   "Chinese New Year!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao blushed, and took a bite of pork slices. Oh, this is really a life.

  Song Mo Ting saw that she couldn't drink enough, and her face blushed after taking this sip.

   hurriedly persuaded.

  "Don't drink it, you see your face is blushing after this sip of wine, I drank it for you, you can eat meat quickly."

  Pour the wine from Jiang Xiao's small bowl directly into her own tea jar, and then help her with chopsticks to help her pick up two chopsticks pieces of meat and put them in the bowl.

   "Oh, can you still let us live? What's the mess between the two of you? Are you two engaging with each other?"

   Ye Jiansheng sighed there.

  "Who engages in the object, who engages in the object?"

  Gu vigorously swallowed the big bite of meat in his mouth, sweating there, and looking around.

  There are two girls in their group of educated youths. When they talk about being a partner, they naturally turn all their eyes on Jiang Xiaoxiao and Jia Shu.

   Jia Shu blushed, "Don't look at me, you all ask them both."

  Gu Dali is happy.

  "Do they have an adulterous relationship? Brother Song, if you like Jiang Xiaoxiao, then go for it. We all think Jiang Xiaoxiao is our sister. You two are talented and beautiful, perfect match."

  Song Mo Ting was born in his childhood. If Song Mo Ting liked Shang Jiang Xiaoxiao, they would certainly be happy to see it. Besides, in their minds, he was definitely not worthy of Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  No one made Jiang's small idea, mainly because this girl is too capable, what she can do, and what she can do.

  Although everyone is from a big city, they still feel a little inferior in their hearts.

  A girl is better than their men.

  Not only understands medical skills, but also has strong learning ability.

  Even the ginseng seedlings raised by others are stronger than others, the chickens grow well, the rabbits and rabbits grow stronger.

  Do you think this can make people live?

   Being a man can't bear that his daughter-in-law is worse than himself, and the children are strong and weak.

  Song Mo Ting is different.

  It is called a chess match, and they are evenly matched.

  Of course, her appearance is right.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao, Jiang Xiaoxiao!"

  The gate of the courtyard was photographed and everyone was shocked and heard the voice of the long Guo Dongjun.

  They deliberately chose to start dinner at 7 or 8 o'clock in the evening, so it's dark now.

  How could Guo Dongjun, the former head of the forest farm, run to them?

  It's not easy to walk at this time. Since this time is here, I'm afraid it's not a good thing.

  Song Moting hurried to the ground and went to open the door.

  Guo Dongjun opened the curtain and rushed in.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao, hurry up and help! The big daughter-in-law is about to give birth, but it is difficult to give birth. The midwife said that the child is now on his feet, and both adults and children are in danger."

  Da Zhuang is the eldest son of Guo Dongjun.

  Guo Dongqing's family works on the farm. After all, they are from this kind of background, and they can't do anything else except the forest farm.

  Furthermore, the forest farm is bitter and cold here, and most people are reluctant to come over and do it.

  They are generally inherited from their fathers.

  To put it bluntly in the forest farm, the workers are all due to relatives.

   "Dystocia?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao hurriedly went down to the ground, "Wait a moment, I will take the medicine box."

  At this time, life is at stake. You have to know that there is no doctor on the farm. If she doesn't go, the strong daughter-in-law may not have both of the children and adults.

  She put on her coat, carried the medicine box, and followed Guo Dongjun out.

  Guo Dongjun flashed a flashlight in front and said anxiously while illuminating the road.

"The midwife has always been fine, and the midwife has always said that the child is upside down. Who would have thought that the child's fetal position would suddenly turn around in these two days. And today, the eldest daughter-in-law suddenly broke her amniotic fluid. It scared us all. Jumped.

  Don't let the midwife come here, who knows it's been three or four hours. The midwife said that the child's feet are facing down, and the eldest daughter-in-law does not have any energy at all. She has fainted once, and was woken up by us.

  The midwife said that in this situation, she can't do anything about it, I'm afraid she will have to..."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao couldn't see the road clearly, and followed Guo Dongjun with a deep foot and a shallow foot.

  Guo Dongjun should be too anxious. At this moment, he is anxious and rushes forward, completely regardless of whether Jiang Xiaoxiao can see the road or keep up.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao hasn't walked this way for a long time.

  In the past, I hid in the house, who knows what the road is now, I took a slippery step, and almost fell to the ground with a certain somersault.

  He directly supported her with both hands behind him.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao exclaimed.

  There is an extra person behind him, can it be scary?

"Who?"

  Guo Dongjun was also taken aback.

  The flashlight was shining his eyes, and Song Moting's deep eyes were worried.

   "Uncle Guo is me. I am afraid that something will happen to you on the road, so I will see you off."

  The flashlight in his hand illuminates Jiang Xiaoxiao's feet.

  Guo Dongjun blushed, and he was in a hurry. Why did he forget that he didn't have a flashlight.

"Thank you, thank you! Oh, look at what my memory is. I forgot that Xiao Xiao didn't have a flashlight in his hand. Thank you for coming. If something happens on Jiang Xiaoxiao Road, I will really be to blame. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled, "Uncle Guo, you are too anxious, it's okay. Let's not delay here, hurry up and see Da Zhuang's wife!"

  Song Moting nodded, "Uncle, you are leading the way, and Xiaoxiao and I are behind. Let's have two flashlights one after the other, and the speed can definitely be faster."

  Guo Dongjun was also grateful for these educated youths. In this windy and snowy day, when people heard that something was going on, they rushed past.

   and don't care about his negligence towards others.

  These educated youths are really good people.

  Song Moting took Jiang Xiaoxiao, took the medicine box on Jiang Xiaoxiao's shoulder, held her arm in one hand, and flashed a flashlight.

   "It has to be faster."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is a bit strange, she has never had such close contact with others.

  Although she fights with male educated youths on weekdays, no one violates her personal distance so much.

  The arms held by those big hands suddenly became a little hot and hot.

  She tried to ignore these, pretending that she didn't care.

  Under the guidance of the flashlight, they stumbled and finally rushed to Guo Dongjun's house as quickly as possible.

  Because their forest farm is at the foot of the mountain, they are afraid of being invaded by wild animals, so everyone lives in the same farm.

  In this way, everybody can come out to help whenever something happens.

  Guo Dongjun's daughter-in-law was in the house, with many people around the door.

  Especially Guo Dazhuang, the son of Guo Dongjun.

   Anxiously rubbing his hands in place there.

  A few men were there to comfort him.

"It's okay, it's okay! It will be born in a while, don't you look at the director of the field? Didn't you go to the doctor? I heard that Jiang Xiaoxiao is very good, and this female educated youth is a doctor. Pulled it back, I didn't see people suffering so badly. Now that everyone is living alive, Jiang Xiaoxiao will definitely not be troubled by your daughter-in-law."

   "Oh, it's not good! It's bleeding!"

   There was a shout in the room.

  All people's hearts are raised.

  Once a woman in the village bleeds when she gives birth to a child, she will never go through this hurdle in all likelihood.

Chapter 152

  "What can I do, what can I do?"

  Guo Dazhuang stretched his neck anxiously and wanted to rush in.

  Guo Dongjun immediately roared when he saw it.

  "Stop, you are not a doctor. What use is it for you to go in? Could it be that you can help your daughter-in-law give birth to a child? Get out of the way. Jiang...the doctor is here."

  Guo Dazhuang saw Jiang Xiaoxiao. A big man's eyes were red. He threw himself directly and knelt in front of Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was taken aback, and hurriedly helped him up.

"Brother Guo, what are you doing? I can't wait for a while. I'm a doctor. Your wife's life is hanging by a thread in it. Don't you quickly let me in, you stop here, what's the use of kneeling me? ?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is anxious and angry. The man has gold under his knee. What is the use of kneeling down for the doctor?

  I am not an almighty god.

  In this case, a dystocia was encountered. According to her assumptions, there was an emergency for the mother and the child, and it was a cesarean section.

  But she has neither anesthetics nor all kinds of relieving drugs, scalpels, and equipment. How can she get it?

  Just now on the way, she was there endlessly thinking about what to do, don't look at carrying this medicine cabinet, the contents of the medicine cabinet are so limited.

  The only thing she holds for herself is her peaches.

  If she didn't know the effects of peaches, she wouldn't dare to come like this.

   Raising rabbits and chickens these days, she didn't raise them in vain.

  She performed many operations and experiments on those little rabbits, and the peach in this space really made her experiment out.

  The latest peach produced by me not only eliminates all diseases, but also has a very powerful healing effect on wounds.

  The most important thing is to keep away the cold and keep warm.

  But the effect of peaches is a bit unbelievable. For example, you can eat a peach with a light knife.

  The wound on the skin healed immediately.

  If this kind of thing is taken out, it will not scare you to death, but fortunately, she has also discovered through experiments that she has improved the peaches she made.

   is far less effective than the peach, but it also allows the wound to heal much faster than normal people.

   Her dried peaches can catch up with the function of anti-inflammatory drugs, and no matter it is cold medicine, anti-fever medicine, anti-inflammatory medicine, any medicine can be used anyway.

  Who made her this peach eliminate all diseases? Although the function is weaker, it is the same if it is eaten in the stomach.

  It's just that it doesn't make people feel too shocking.

  Probably the only satisfactory point is this.

  Guo Dongjun pushed his son aside, and quickly opened the door curtain to let Jiang Xiaoxiao enter. The doctor was right. What's the use of stopping the doctor here and kneeling and kowtow. The patient lying inside was anxious.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took the medicine box and went directly into the back room.

  Song Moting stood outside the house.

  Guo Dongjun walked back and forth a little distractedly, where his son listened to the house without a master.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao entered, there was only one midwife in the room who was panicked. To put it bluntly, she was an old lady in her sixties, her hands full of blood, she was frightened and at a loss.

   "What's the situation with the mother now?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao started to open the medicine box, took out the stethoscope, and medical gloves.

   "The fetal position is not correct, the child's legs are facing down. At first, the amniotic fluid broke, but now it seems to be bleeding a bit."

  The midwife was so frightened that her voice was a little trembling.

   "I'll check, let me go. Go and prepare some hot water, prepare soap, and prepare all kinds of things to come over."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao tried his best to make his language milder.

  The atmosphere in this room is already tense enough, if she frightens the other party again. I'm afraid I don't even have a helper.

  Even if she was an obstetrician, the doctors on the farm in the previous life were all general practitioners.

  It's not so clear what the countryside can be divided into. If you have any disease, you will be seen by a doctor, so a doctor almost has several jobs.

  Can see any disease.

   Delivering a child, it's not that she has not delivered a baby, and she has done a lot of caesarean section operations.

   But now I am alone.

  The most important thing is that there are no future drugs and scientific methods.

  She has no way to completely deliver the baby by herself.

  Besides, this is dystocia.

  If a caesarean section is really needed, I am afraid that it cannot be done by a single person.

  What can she accomplish without the assistance of others.

  You must first stabilize the opponent.

  The midwife heard the doctor in front of her voice steady, and her eyes were clear and firm.

  My heart stabilized, after all, this is the doctor in front of me.

  Doctors are different from midwives. They are powerful and professional, and they all believe in doctors.

  "Doctor, check, I won't disturb you, I will do something else first, don't worry! I will definitely not disturb you."

  Hurrying to prepare other things while talking, the doctor was right.

  That's all she can do.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao asked gently about the mother's situation as much as possible.

  The sweaty parturient's eyes were a little dizzy, and she could see that she had tried improperly just now. After she was in a coma, although she woke up, she didn't feel much excitement.

  "Doctor, doctor, please save the child! Even if I can't live, you must save the child."

  Because of Jiang Xiaoxiao's arrival, it seemed as if he had caught the straw.

  The parturient woman suddenly grabbed Jiang Xiaoxiao's hands and begged in a low voice there.

"Don't worry. I will try to keep you and your child alive, but I have to do an examination now, and you have no strength on your body. You need to eat something. Come open your mouth and I will give you something to eat, whatever How to eat as well. Make sure you have physical strength and cooperate well with me in the subsequent production process.

  Let's try our best to give birth to the child. I hope both adults and children can survive. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao pretended to take out some dried peaches from his pocket and deliver them to the mother's mouth.

  The parturient woman was numb, but she understood Jiang Xiaoxiao's words and understood that she could not eat without eating.

   So just like chewing wax to eat the food in his mouth, but when he eats it in his mouth, the whole person suddenly feels a little energetic.

  Although I don't know what it is, it feels sweet, and after eating it in my stomach, I feel a warm feeling on my body.

"This is a special dried peach. It is made by our family's secret recipe from ancestors. It is made with various medicines. It is good for the body. I don't have anything else to eat. After a while, I will ask the midwife to let them prepare some brown sugar for you. Egg water.

  You have to eat two eggs before topping, eat dried peaches first, so that your appetite is appetizing. I will check for you. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at the parturient who was chewing dried peaches, and finally felt a little comforted. In any case, I don't know how effective these dried peaches will be, but at least it will be helpful to the parturient.

  The midwife brought hot water and soap.

  "Doctor, I have prepared what you want."

   Seeing that the mother was eating, the midwife felt calm.

  It's not like the screaming of the parturient woman who was crying and howling. It exhausted her energy and made herself too hard.

  "Auntie, you go out and ask them to prepare some brown sugar eggs and give her something to eat. I will check her up here. Let us cooperate and try to keep the children and adults safe."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao said gently.

  The midwife nodded. Unexpectedly, the doctor looked so young and so calm. Facing this kind of scene, he was more calm than the midwife who had delivered babies for decades.

  I couldn't help but nodded again and again. As expected, they came from a big city. They were different from the people in their small place, and they had a lot of knowledge.

  I guess I've seen everything before, no wonder I can call a doctor, just like her midwife.

  I really admire the little girl in front of me.

  In fact, there is nothing, I admire not admire, but say that midwives have a natural psychological awe of the people in the city.

  I will admire in awe.

   also feels a little consoling about the current situation, someone is responsible, otherwise she can't bear it.

Chapter 153

  Jiang Xiaoxiao checked and exhaled.

  Although the fetal position is not correct, it is not enough to have a C-section. In fact, the midwife was a little surprised just now.

  She encountered this situation many times on her previous farm.

  For her, it is really a familiar experience.

   "Mum, what is your name?"

  The gentle language relaxes the mother's heart. The doctor will check her up, and being able to speak to her in such a gentle and gentle manner shows that the situation is not very bad.

  Plus the three eggs I just ate, and a bowl of sugar water.

  The whole person feels immediately strengthened.

   "My name is Cuihua."

"Sister-in-law Cuihua, don't worry. Now, I checked it and the situation is not terrible. But I need you to cooperate with me. It may be a little painful. Although the child's feet come out, I want to take the child's feet out. Push the foot back.

  Of course, coupled with some special massage, I want to rotate the position of the child so that the child can be born smoothly. But this process is definitely not so comfortable. It will make you feel particularly painful. But this is very good for you and your children. If you can cooperate, you and your child will have no problem.

   But if you can't cooperate, you have to have a C-section. In our current situation, you know that our forest farm is short of medical treatment and medicine. By then, you will probably be more serious than what you have suffered now. "

She has used the method of Jiang's short stories before.

  This method can be regarded as a hundred-test Bailing. After all, she has just checked that the condition of this Cuihua is not the worst.

  It's not that they have to have a C-section. Besides, they don't have anesthetics or all kinds of drugs. They rely on their own peaches, which can make people heal quickly.

  But it doesn't make people feel painless.

  To make a woman awake to undergo surgery is actually the cruelest thing. She hoped she didn't have to use this method.

  Cuihua has pale cheeks and sunken eyes, but she nodded hurriedly.

"Doctor, how do you want to cooperate, I will definitely cooperate with you, for the sake of my children, I will definitely do this, you can rest assured. As long as you can ensure that my children are born safely, even if I die. I Also willing."

  Simple and unpretentious language, Jiang Xiaoxiao realized the great maternal love.

  The buttocks of the fetus face down, this time the birth process will be very difficult.

  Easy to say, but difficult to do. The midwife is here to help, and Jiang Xiaoxiao and the midwife cooperate.

  Finally, the child was moved a position.

  When Cuihua's abdomen tightened again, she could only moan loudly.

   "Strong!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao whispered to her, she could see a small group of dark hair, which should be the child's head.

   "Strong! I can see his head, push!"

  Cuihua exhausted her whole body and squeezed down, lifting her shoulders off the bed, and the screaming sound came from deep in her throat.

  The people outside were disturbed by her screaming.

  The midwife put her hands on her high bulging abdomen and pushed her hard.

  That is how Jiang Xiaoxiao taught her.

  This is the decisive moment.

  The child has turned around. If Cuihua cannot give birth to the child, both the mother and the baby will be in danger.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is about to really prepare for surgery.

  Do not let the baby stay in a state of lack of amniotic fluid for a long time, it will suffocate.

  The pain will continue, but Cuihua is getting weaker and weaker.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao put a handful of dried peaches in her mouth.

   "It's coming out soon, try hard!"

  The child's head emerged from Cuihua's body. Jiang Xiaoxiao quickly reached out to grasp it, but it was too slippery.

  She reached into her mouth and caught the child.

   "Push hard!"

   She said to Cuihua.

  But Cuihua lay back on the bed again, and the pain made her almost paralyzed.

  Sweat soaked her bedding.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao waited for the next contraction.

  A few seconds later, the contraction begins again.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao uses the natural power of Cuihua's internal muscles to pull the baby out of the mother's body and is a boy.

  She inserted the fingers of one hand to prevent Cuihua's muscles from contracting and trapping the baby's head at this time, and the other hand steadily pulled the baby out.

  He was lying there softly, the baby and Cuihua lying still, motionless.

  Two minutes later.

   "Wow...wow...wow..."

  The loud cry of the child made the adults outside finally have a hint of surprise.

  At least prove that one of them is safe now.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao picked up the little thing, let him lie on her arm, and pat his back hard.

  The small chest began to rise and fall, and when the lungs were filled with air for the first time, the baby let out a strong cry.

"Yes, exactly."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao whispered, turning the baby over and checking whether there was anything blocking his throat and mouth.

  Generally, she would do this step first, but this time it seems more important to let the child breathe.

  The little guy cried and waved his hands and feet.

A tired smile appeared on Jiang Xiaoxiao's face.

  His cry was stronger than one.

   is really a strong young man.

   is announcing that he has come into this world.

  The umbilical cord has no effect. After she tied and cut it close to her belly, she quickly wrapped him in a small bag to prevent him from catching cold.

   After placing him beside Cuihua, she turned her attention back to Cuihua.

  It's okay to have Cuihua's mental head, and she didn't fall into a semi-coma state.

  This should be the function of dried peaches.

  "Your child is here, Cuihua."

The midwife said excitedly, "I'm a boy, and he looks healthy. Listen to his cry! He is a strong boy and a blessed one, Cuihua, Doctor Jiang is really amazing. This is the first time I have seen him. The child can be born with his feet down.

  Doctor Jiang is amazing. "

  Cuihua's pale lips moved silently, and she had no strength to pick up the child.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao did not speak, the work has not been finished, and the birth of a child does not mean that the work is finished.

  The placenta comes down quickly. There was no abnormal heavy bleeding, Jiang Xiaoxiao breathed a sigh of relief.

  If he bleeds again in front of her, she will kill this mother because she has exhausted her strength.

  She cleaned Cuihua's body and put everything in order. The midwife had picked up the crying baby and sent it out to Guo Dongjun and Guo Dazhuang who were waiting anxiously outside.

   "Oh, this kid is really strong, he is a kid."

  Guo Dongjun is holding his grandson, this is the first grandson of their old Guo family.

  Just now the midwife was there and said that the grandson might kill and die with the adult, and she was in a desperate mood.

  Now that the child comes out well, Guo Dongjun himself feels a little bit old and tearful.

  Guo Dazhuang is even more anxious to ask the midwife.

   "Where is Cuihua, how is my wife, how is she?"

  The midwife smiled and said, "Okay, don't worry, it's too good to be good enough, what else are you afraid of with Doctor Jiang here?"

  As soon as everyone heard this, their hearts finally let go.

  Cuihua heard the voice outside and raised her head hard, her pale and thin face illuminated by a bright smile.

   "Thank you, doctor. Fortunately to have you."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled back at her.

"This is not my own merit, but also your own merit. You are the real meritorious person in this. If it were not for your full cooperation, the child could not be born so smoothly, it was you who saved your child. Now the situation is very good, you can rest assured.

  Although your body is weak, it is not a problem to slowly recover as long as you eat something. I'll see you again in two days. "

  She has helped Cuihua clean her body.

Chapter 154

  Jiang Xiaoxiao came out, and Guo Dazhuang and the others hurried in.

  Guo Dongjun gratefully pulled Jiang Xiaoxiao, it was thanks again and again.

   "Jiang Zhiqing, thank you, thank you so much. If you hadn't been there today, I'm afraid my grandson would not be there."

   Jiang Xiaoxiao couldn't help but feel a little impressive. It's normal to be patriarchal here.

  As a husband, he only cares about his grandson and not his daughter-in-law, nor can it be said that others are wrong.

  But I still feel a little uncomfortable.

"Head of the farm, don't say that, can I not save you? Cui Peanut finished the child with a serious crime this time, and she is the first child. This month, she must be raised well, otherwise, she will become bones in the future. There will be something wrong. You'd better give her something to eat."

  At the end of the day, what Guo Dongjun will do specifically is not something she can control. After all, this is someone's housework.

  Moreover, people nowadays are not rich, so they can't force others to do things they can't do just because of a word. She just fulfilled the responsibilities of a doctor and bystander.

   "Don't worry, don't worry, we can be hungry, and we must never starve our daughter-in-law and grandson."

  Hearing what Guo Dongjun said, Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't want to talk anymore, turned around and picked up his medicine kit.

   was taken by someone.

   "Chairman, then Xiaoxiao and I will go back first, so please do your business."

  Guo Dongjun blushed.

  It's not that he is ignorant of human relationships and the world. When someone says that, he has no light on his face.

  When something happens, ask people to be in a hurry and wait for them to come over.

  I'm done, if I don't even send it, it's not a human being.

   "I will send you back, I will send you back! The road is slippery this day, how can you two go back like this?"

  Hurry to find a flashlight.

He was stopped by Song Moting, "Chairman, don't be so polite, the house is busy like this, you still have to go to the house first. Besides, there will be nothing wrong with me on the small road. It's almost bright.

  I am familiar with the road, besides, I also have a flashlight, which can be sent to and from you. At that time, you will have to go back by yourself. It is not that we are not at ease. "

  This is true. You must know that there are beasts on their mountain, and wolves will come down from time to time.

  However, after the mountain was sealed by heavy snow, fewer beasts ran down, but that doesn't mean there is no such thing.

  The mountain was sealed by heavy snow, and these beasts didn't eat. If they run down and get hungry, they will still hurt people.

  Guo Dongjun had to wave his hand.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting walk back together.

  Song Moting looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao, who was a little depressed.

   "What's the matter, you, Doctor Jiang, have already put mother and son in peace, and you are so depressed. What is it, is it because of the field leader's attitude?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao said depressed, "I just think that the field director opened his mouth and closed his mouth and it was his grandson, but he didn't care what is going on with his daughter-in-law? Alas, the status of a woman is really too weak."

"Don't think about the field director. Actually, the field director is very good. Although Guo Dongjun's performance made you feel very cold and ruthless towards your daughter-in-law at the moment, you don't know that this daughter-in-law escaped to them. It's not that Guo Dongjun was kind-hearted and saved their family. Now Cuihua's sister-in-law may not be able to survive.

  If it weren't for Guo Dongjun's kind heart for so many years, their forest farm has taken in many people who fled here over the years. There are six families in the forest farm, and they are all migrants who fled famine.

  You have also seen that their forest farms have low income, and there is not much land, so they can barely eat enough for themselves after planting food. And even though they are workers in the forest farm, they are still self-sufficient in farming.

  You seem to be a bit patriarchal just by seeing the field director. But you didn't see that the head of the field was close to being slapped by others when he was diametrically opposed to the leaders from the county in order to shelter these lesbians in the forest farm.

  I also heard that the leaders from the county felt that the cost of the forest farm was relatively high. The family members of the forest farm might as well work on the farm below, earning work points by themselves. But if you think about it, the forest farm is already suffering, if you don't even have your own family members.

  Who are these workers who are willing to work here, who don't want to go to the bottom production team.

  Guo Dongjun led people to negotiate with the leaders above, and finally guaranteed these workers in the forest farm.

  It also protects the rights and interests of these family members. In fact, how many people here are grateful to Guo Dongjun.

  You can never ask for perfection. People have their own ideas, we can't force them. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was a little surprised, but she didn't know that Guo Dongjun actually had these conditions.

  Of course, she was strange that Song Moting actually knew everything.

  "Why do you know everything?"

  Song Moting smiled.

"Who is like you? I don't know how to study all day long. From time to time, the workers in the forest farm and I go hunting in the mountains and teach them some things. And in the forest farm, we sweep the snow together, sometimes handing a cigarette. Gossip, naturally you know all these things."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao suddenly realized that, indeed, Song Moting and the workers in the forest farm are getting along very well.

   "According to you, Guo Dongjun is also a good person."

"People can't just look at the surface. The workers in their forest farms like boys and don't like girls. It's not because girls are not good, but because if you want to take over work here in the forest farm, you can only have sons to do it. For your daughter, if you let her do this kind of heavy work and cut wood every day, which girl can bear it?

  Giving birth to a girl in the forest farm, think about it, can you have a better life then? "

  They are in a remote location. If they do give birth to a girl, if they can't be in the forest farm with one family, is it possible to send the girl to the production team? To whom?

  Jiang Xiaoxiao sighed, "The forest farm, it's really too bitter here."

  Song Moting held Jiang Xiaoxiao.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at him questioningly.

   "Take the scarf, and see how your face is frozen!"

  Wrap the red scarf around Jiang Xiaoxiao. The soft scarf is warm and melts, covering her cold face.

   Slender fingers ran across her cheek unconsciously, bringing warmth.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao, who did you study medicine with? I really didn't expect you to be so good. Although I have also studied medicine from the adults in my family, I can't do it in obstetrics and gynecology."

  Song Mo Ting's eyes are full of petting, Jiang Xiaoxiao is not used to his touch, he does not force it.

  Jiang Xiaoyi heard this, but the whole person relaxed.

"I have two very good godfathers and godmothers. They liked me very much since I was young. Both are doctors in the hospital, one is in obstetrics and gynecology and pediatrics. The other is in trauma and neurology. It can be considered that I followed them in subtle chemistry a lot. It can also be considered a general practitioner."

  This is the rhetoric she has always carried out. Otherwise, how to explain this sudden medical skill?

Chapter 155

  The two people walked and talked all the way, but didn't feel the cold at all.

  On the way, the two people have a deeper understanding of each other.

  But Song Moting rarely talks about himself, only that he is the second child in the family.

  My mother passed away very early.

  He has an older sister above him, and a younger brother and younger sister under him.

  It goes without saying that the younger siblings must be born to the stepmother her father later married.

   Speaking of stepmother, seeing the expression on Song Moting's face, there was a bit of disdain, Jiang Xiaoxiao could know with his arm, this kind of relationship between stepmother and stepson is insoluble.

  This is the natural enemy.

  But I heard that Song Moting has a very good relationship with his grandparents. Grandparents took care of him.

  To put it bluntly, he and his sister were raised by grandparents, while father and stepmother lived their own little lives.

  By the time the educated youth point, the sky was already slightly brighter.

  The educated youth did not sleep well all night, mainly because yesterday after the field director took Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting away, everyone was muttering in their hearts, who knows what the situation there is like? Since I came to the doctor in a hurry, it must be not so good.

  This New Year's Eve, everyone was a little absent-minded.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others left, where could everyone eat hot pot, they hurriedly closed the stall.

  As soon as Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting walked in, everyone found out.

   "You two are back at last, come in, come in, look at the snow all over you."

  He Aiguo hurriedly slapped them with the snow on their bodies.

   Jia Shu hurried to the kitchen.

   "We big guys are free to make some dumplings with cabbage. You are back, and we are ready to eat dumplings for the first time of the New Year together."

  They didn't come back last night. How could everyone sleep so peacefully? They woke up early after a few hours of sleep.

  Later, Jia Shu suggested that everyone should do something. You can't wait here restlessly. The more you wait, the more anxious you become.

   So they used their marinated wild pork and cabbage, everyone chopped stuffing and made some dumplings.

  Preparing Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting to eat together after they come back.

  Not as soon as it was wrapped, they came back.

  Wait until the steaming dumplings are on the table, Song Mo Tingjiang Xiaoxiao finished washing.

   And I told the big guy about yesterday's events, and everyone was lingering after hearing it.

  Everyone knows that when a woman gives birth to a child, she walks through a ghost gate.

  Their parents gave birth to children in the city. There is a hospital in the city. No matter what happens, there is at least a place to save lives.

  In this way, sometimes the baby is not born in time, and it is easy to bleed, which is life-threatening.

  Not to mention this is a forest farm.

  Who doesn't know, the doctor of the forest farm is not in the forest farm at all.

  If Jiang Xiaoxiao were not there, I'm afraid something would really happen.

  The big and small guys are finally relieved.

  New Year's Day, just after they finished eating dumplings, Jiang Xiaoxiao went back to the house and had a good night's sleep.

  This is how the new year begins.

   is a quiet and quiet New Year.

  Here, there are no firecrackers, no lights, no feasting.

  There is no excitement, the world has been covered by ice and snow.

  The only excitement in the forest farm during the Chinese New Year is that they will hold a fire.

  They also saw it for the first time.

  Although family origin is average, children in the city have never seen this.

  The forestry workers started a fire in the front of the house.

  Prosperous fire takes the meaning of prosperity.

  Use a large piece of pine wood to form a pagoda shape, hollow, and actually use firewood, which will burn when you light it.

  After the Wanghuo base is set, paste the words "Wang Qi soaring" on the outside, and cover it with colored paper-cuts, and call it "Wang Huo hood".

  The fire in front of the hall on the first day of the new year shows that life is becoming more and more prosperous.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others knew the news, but Jiang Xiaoxiao was worried about Cuihua and the children, so they went to Song Moting and the others.

   is a simple follow-up visit.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao also brought a basket of eggs, and their five pheasants have now developed into 45 pheasants. There are at least 60 eggs in the light every day.

  There are no more than 20 eggs in this small basket.

   Too much, it will cause a burden to others, but 20 eggs is still a kind of heart, and it is not considered polite.

   also specially asked Song Moting to bring two hens.

  This can be regarded as the mind of all their educated youth.

  This time, it's not just the two of them who went with the big guys.

   came to Guo Dongjun's house.

   Before entering the door, he heard a voice and shouted again.

"Just her confinement, who hasn't been confinement yet? Our confinement years also went to work on the ground. It's freezing cold and every household can't even eat food. There are only two chickens in our family. , You still want to kill now, for your daughter-in-law to confinement.

  Is there a father-in-law who loves your daughter-in-law so much in this world? Are you still letting your family live? "

  This is a bit mean, it's easy to say, it doesn't sound good, and when outsiders like them hear it, there will be gossip.

"What are you talking about, you are also a woman, you are a mother-in-law, can this be said from your mouth? You are still my daughter-in-law of Guo Dongjun, and it makes people laugh when you say it. Killed a chicken for your daughter-in-law, Stew some chicken soup and drink it. You don't know that this grandson was born without enough food.

  You want to starve that child to death, isn't that your grandson? Who am I talking about? Is it for myself? "

  Guo Dongjun should have slapped the table, and everyone could hear the sound of the table.

"Parents, stop arguing, I know it's all for my son and daughter-in-law. I know what mom thinks, there are only two chickens that lay eggs in the house, and after laying those eggs, it was hard to save up and change some oil. Salt, if you kill it now, there will be nothing. Okay, mom, I understand. After two days, I will wait for the snow to stop. I will go up the mountain to see if I can catch two pheasants.

  You guys don't do this for this. I made a quarrel at home, let outsiders hear, laugh at our home. "

  This is the voice of Guo Dazhuang, and I can hear that Guo Dazhuang is also very embarrassed.

"What are you talking about? This heavy snow has already closed the mountain. Even if the snow stops, you are not afraid that something will happen. You caught the pheasant on the mountain. It's good if you don't feed the wolf. His mother, you Think about it for yourself, is it your son's life or the two chickens that matter?"

  Guo Dongjun was furious.

   "Oh my God, this day is impossible. My son, you are yelling your mother to die!"

   Jiang Xiaoxiao's face darkened.

  In fact, to put it bluntly, every family has a hard time. How can I forget my life on the farm and the city? That is incomparable.

  Here, even if you have a little money, you can't buy anything, let alone where the people on these farms earn so much money, the work points of every household are dead.

  The whole year is firewood, rice, oil, and salt. After eating the rations at home, I can't save a few dollars at all.

   Raise some chickens and some pigs. In addition to handing in tasks, the rest can slightly subsidize the family.

  That is the lifeblood of every household.

Chapter 156

   "Uncle Guo, let's see Cuihua sister-in-law and the child!"

  Song Moting shouted.

People in   province let people misunderstand that they are here to listen to the corner and watch the excitement of others.

  Guo Dongjun glared at his wife and hurriedly greeted him.

   "Come on, come in, this cold weather, hurry up and sit in the house. The child and his mother quickly pour water for them, we still have some sugar in our house."

  When you come to someone's house in this era, they will pour a bowl of sugar water, which is the highest standard of hospitality.

  They entered the house, Guo Dazhuang hurriedly greeted everyone to sit down, Guo Dongjun's wife Wei aunt blushed and hurried to the kitchen.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao hurriedly stopped, "Auntie doesn't need sugar water. We drank water before we came here, so don't bother to greet us. Besides, there are some supplies at home in this weather, so let's keep it for our children and sister-in-law.

  All of us, young and strong, don't need to drink that little sugar water, and compete with a little baby. Are we blushing? "

  This was a real word, and immediately made Aunt Weizi's eyes blush. She was able to say that to make trouble because of the hard life at home.

  Furthermore, the snow disaster is severe this year, who knows when the snow will melt.

  In previous years, the snow could not melt until April, but according to this year's snow, it will be at least May.

  At that time, the crops in the fields will become a problem. It will last until May, which is at least more than three months. The food at home has been stretched long ago, and now even the chickens are killed. What are they still relying on?

   also can't help it.

  Jiang's little words made her heart warm.

  If those words just now were really heard by outsiders, it would really feel very embarrassing, that she, an old woman, is not something.

  To make things difficult for their daughter-in-law who is in confinement, who knows the pain in their hearts!

  "Educated Jiang, that can't. You are the life-saver of our daughter-in-law and grandson. Whoever dares to point behind, I'll be anxious with her. Wait, Jiang Zhiqing, I will pour water for you."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao couldn't stop him, and brought them water in a short while.

  In fact, Jiang Xiaoxiao has passed through so many years, and in her sense, this kind of sugar water is no longer a rare thing.

   But I still have a big bowl of respect for others.

  After all, this is what people want. You have to know that buying sugar in this era requires sugar tickets.

  There can be up to half a catty of sugar in a family in a year, and that is a terrific family.

  People in rural areas who can't get sugar tickets at all, generally don't have sugar at all.

  When someone brought sugar water, it really treats you as a distinguished guest.

  If you don't drink it, it's a waste of people's minds. This sugar water can't be changed back to sugar.

   Seeing Jiang Xiaoxiao drank the bowl of sugar water unceremoniously, Aunt Wei smiled.

   "Chairman, we are here to visit Cuihua's sister-in-law and our child. How are the sister-in-law and the child now? Also, this is a little bit of our educated youth, and it is to help the sister-in-law."

  Song Moting hurriedly took out the things, don't underestimate the basket of eggs and two pheasants swinging here, it is a big gift.

  The people in this village basically don't have much money. Who can bring out so many things?

  Guo Dongjun looked at him, his face showed anxious expression, waved his hands again and again.

"You have too much of this stuff. This is not good. We can't collect it. You don't have a good life for the educated youth. What you eat is your own food. It's hard to get some wild things from the mountain and improve it. Where can you give it? Shall we take it?

  You don't let my old face have no place to put it. I've already troubled you too much. If it wasn't for Jiang Zhiqing, my daughter-in-law and grandson would be gone. In theory, we should both take things to thank you. How can we let you send things to our house?

  This is not good, this is definitely not good. "

  When I saw that thing, even Aunt Wei was frightened.

  This gift is too heavy.

  A basket of eggs is dazzling enough, and there are two pheasants.

  It's fatter than their chicken.

  Although Aunt Wei was eager in her heart, she was definitely not someone who didn't know what was good or bad.

  Everyone's life is not easy, how can it be possible for the educated youth to spend money.

  You can know by just looking at these things. This is also laid by a pheasant caught from the mountain, which is different from the eggs laid by domestic chickens.

  People save it by themselves, and I'm afraid they are reluctant to eat it, so they send it all.

  "It's really not possible. You come to see my daughter-in-law and grandson. We are not happy, but if you bring things, we won't wait to see you. Take the things back in a while, we are determined not to accept them."

When Aunt Wei said this, the big guy felt relieved.

  What Aunt Wei said just now, it is easy for people to think that she is an unreasonable shrew.

   But what people say now is very reasonable.

   On the contrary, it looks very clear.

"Auntie, this is for the sister-in-law and the child. This is not for you. You have no right to be the master of the sister-in-law and the child. This child was delivered by me. At least it was a little emotional, and it was finally born. I also think that the child should make up for it. If the sister-in-law is not healthy, it will not be good for the child's development in the future.

  So don't be polite, it's windy and snowy, even if you want to buy something for your kids, there's no way. These are wild animals on the mountain. We caught them and kept them in the yard.

  It didn't cost much, it was our intention after all. You and the uncle don't accept these things. Are you afraid that we will ask you for something in the future? "

  Jiang's small words made it difficult for Guo Dongjun and Aunt Wei to refuse.

  "Look at what your child said, and if you have anything to do in the future, please come to your uncle. If he doesn't help you, see how I slap around with him."

  Aunt Wei gave her man a sideways look.

  Guo Dongjun blushed and panicked. In front of so many educated youths, let's see what his daughter-in-law said!

   "Hurry up, you guys, Xiaoxiao is that kind of person, they are just saying something kind to you, you really mean it."

   "Okay, the uncle and aunt take things, let's go see the children and sister-in-law. You guys don't go in. The sister-in-law's house has to feed the children. It is not suitable for you to enter, and sometimes it is inconvenient."

  Jiang's short stories are really true.

  Song Moting and the others stayed at Guo Dongjun to talk.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Jia Shu followed Aunt Wei to Cuihua's house.

  Looking at the person Jiang Xiaoxiao coming in, Cuihua immediately gratefully greeted Jiang Xiaoxiao to sit on the kang, which was burning hot.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took the opportunity to check with sister-in-law of Cuihua.

  Not to mention, it has completely recovered.

  Of course she knew in her heart that it must be the function of her own peaches.

  After all, yesterday's soft, waxy and sweet dried peaches were eaten a lot by Cuihua's sister-in-law.

   Glancing again, eating and drinking enough, the child lying there can see that both mother and son are recovering well.

She explained some precautions for Cuihua's sister-in-law, and helped to look at the child's jaundice. Let alone the child, she didn't know whether it was because Cuihua's sister-in-law had eaten dried peaches or what was the effect. This child had a bit of jaundice. Nothing serious.

   looks white and tender instead.

Cuihua herself boasted about the child. I didn't expect that this child had encountered so many things when he was born, and he was born without any problems, and he went to sleep when he ate, and ate when he slept, without making any noise at all. The best child to take.

    ask for collection, ask for recommendation, ask for comment, ask for monthly ticket.

Chapter 157

  There are so many of them, it's not easy to eat at someone's house on the first day of the new year.

  After watching Cuihua's sister-in-law, they went back.

  Continue to live their peaceful and peaceful days, and everyone is studying in the house.

   Come out to sweep the snow when nothing is wrong.

  After the snow stopped completely, they even had a chance to go up the mountain once.

  Although he said that he hadn't got any prey, he chopped some firewood.

Jiang Yue and Qin Ming, who are far away from their parents' home in the provincial capital, also welcomed their first child.

  Jiang Yue launched this time ahead of schedule.

  Because there are Fan Xiuying and Jiang Honest, as well as Jiang Lei and Qin Ming.

  Fan Xiuying was afraid that her daughter would have a baby for the first time, so she did not invite a midwife at home.

   Directly sent the girl to the hospital of their factory, anyway, the staff hospitals are all people they know, and they don't cost much.

  Jiang Yue successfully gave birth to a daughter.

  Fan Xiuying has always been worried that her son-in-law will be unhappy, after all, in this era, people are patriarchal.

  Although they say that their family doesn't value this, others' family values ​​it. You can't ask others to treat you equally because your family doesn't favor boys.

  This is a bit difficult.

  But seeing Qin Ming before and after running, he was very busy, and since the little girl was born, Qin Ming has been in front of her.

  More attentive than my own daughter.

  I was afraid that my wife would be tired, washing diapers, cooking, and bathing the children.

  Basically he comes.

  Reassured Fan Xiuying a lot. It seems that this son-in-law is quite good.

  At this point, she felt that her daughter was married to the right person.

  A man doesn't care about his dignity at all.

  I am afraid that my daughter-in-law will be a little wronged during the confinement, except when the child needs to eat, send the child to my daughter-in-law, most of the time.

  Qin Ming took the child to another house by himself, so that his own wife could have a good rest.

  Who doesn't know that children in confinement are the most difficult to serve, although they say that they sleep when they eat, and eat when they sleep. But none of this kid was on time.

  Basically when to wake up and when to cry.

  The son-in-law took care of her very well.

  From this month, Fan Xiuying also knows exactly what her daughter is after her son-in-law, who is really kind.

   At this time, her mother-in-law was completely relieved.

   Seeing the son-in-law is more pleasing to the eye.

  Fan and Mrs. Fan are very happy because they have this little baby in the family.

  This year, they had a lively life.

  Fan Jianguo didn't go back to his hometown this year. His parents are in the city, so he will naturally not go back.

   also squeezed to the big sister's house for fun.

  Especially he has now been promoted to the director, and the director's treatment has also been assigned a suite.

  This is a small yard alone, a single family.

  He is ready to pack it out, and wants to take his parents over. There is no reason for his parents to live with his sister. His son is still here.

  Fan Jianguo said that everyone was having a reunion dinner.

  The old couple are also happy. Living with the son is naturally better than living with the son-in-law.

  Although the son-in-law treated them well, there was never a single complaint.

  The son-in-law treats them as hard as his son, but after all, this is the son-in-law, and he still feels a little uncomfortable.

   is always a little bit awkward.

  Now that his son can have what he is today, he also has to benefit from Jiang Xiaoxiao's help.

  If there is no such thing as Jiang Xiaoxiao's original appearance, where is his son's current position.

  The old couple really didn't want to burden the son-in-law.

  I am naturally happy to hear this now.

  Fan Xiuying can of course see that her parents must live here, which is somewhat uncomfortable.

   didn't say anything. After the Chinese New Year, she and her husband went to her younger brother to clean up the house. After all, Elder Jiang was already retired.

  Now all that is left is to do the replacement procedure for the son.

  Basically, his son is now driving in the motorcade, but Jiang is in a state of doing nothing.

  Fan Xiuying wants to take care of her daughter in confinement, so it is Jiang Honest's job to clean up the house naturally.

  The couple is busy all day.

  It didn't take long for the house to be painted and the furniture moved in. After the house was dried. The old couple moved in.

  Fan Jianguo looked for a car to help his parents pull things over.

  Fan Xiuying also deliberately pulled two bags of grain from home.

  Anyway, my daughter left a lot of grain, and they bought a lot of grain. These grains are also kept.

  My parents always have to eat here, and let my brother buy high-priced food, it is better to get it from them.

  The old couple of Fan family moved happily to their son's small courtyard.

  Not to mention that this house is quite spacious.

  There are four rooms in total.

  Add a yard, where you can plant some fruits and vegetables.

  Moreover, many family members in this factory area live nearby.

  The old man and the old lady also met many people of their age here, playing chess, gossiping, and chattering with each other.

  People think that Fan Jianguo is the supply and marketing director of a department store, and he is naturally more polite to old ladies and old men.

  The old couple living with their son is more comfortable and more comfortable than living with their daughter.

  Fan Xiuying let go of her heart here, and she started sending her daughter and son-in-law back home. This daughter has already been out of confinement.

  And over there, I watched the time to go to work.

  After all, I have been sitting at my natal home for almost three months, so I can't go back. The job over there is still waiting for the two of them.

  Fan Xiuying bought a lot of things for her daughter and son-in-law in large bags, and when she left, she quietly stuffed her daughter with 500 yuan in her arms.

  Especially when my daughter went back to school, she bought a lot of milk powder, baby bottles, and clothes for her granddaughter.

  That's a thousand warnings, asking them to take care of their children.

  Jiang Yue and Qin Ming finally boarded the train back.

  This time, they didn't waste the relationship with Section Chief Wei's brother-in-law, so they called them directly in advance.

  Feng Guoqiang wished they could contact him.

  When I heard that two people asked him to help buy tickets, I immediately found my relationship and bought two sleeper tickets for them.

  Those who can buy sleeper tickets these days have an absolute relationship, or they are leaders.

  Most people want to buy a sleeper, it's hard to beat.

  Two people took the tickets and boarded the train directly and returned to the county seat.

  The road was fairly smooth, and both of them had a conductor to help take care of them along the way, and it was also smooth with the children.

  To the county seat, let alone, Section Chief Wei answered his brother-in-law's call early, and even knew which bus they took.

   went directly to the platform to pick them up.

  That's the power plant's jeep, so you don't need to use it in vain. Section Chief Wei took the couple and went straight back to the small yard.

  Qin Ming thanked him again and again along the way, and went back and took two packs of cigarettes to Chief Wei directly.

  Don't be stingy at this moment. People have helped me so much. If I don't thank you, I can't justify it.

  When this cigarette was still in the provincial capital, my uncle specially gave it to them, saying that it was a special cigarette, and even if I wanted to buy it, I couldn't buy it outside.

   gave one box to the driver who picked them up, and two boxes to Chief Wei.

  When the two people looked at the smoke, they looked at each other, and they knew at a glance that this Qin Ming shouldn't look down on the mountains.

  This is really amazing, this kind of cigarette is not easy to buy in the market.

  The two people treated Qin Ming more intimately.

  The couple cleaned up the yard, settled down quickly, and got ready to go to work.

Chapter 158 Relief

  Jiang Yue came back, Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others finally passed.

  Their Kenqing Farm is much colder than his sister's county town.

  The county seat is already blooming in spring, and they are still as cold as winter.

  Fortunately, there is no more snow after the Chinese New Year.

  This is already a blessing in misfortune.

  The road is said to be open, that is, the workers and educated youth of the forest farm organized spontaneously and cleared a road.

  Otherwise, I won't go down to the mountain at all.

  The people on the forest farm have long been unable to hold on, and the workers have already ran out of food, and now every family can't stand it even if they drink porridge.

  If this continues, people will starve to death.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others have a hard time.

  There is not much food, and the only Chinese cabbage is gone. Even if there are wild eggs, rabbit meat, and pheasant, they can't be eaten all at once.

  Now the remaining rice can be boiled into porridge for up to three days.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was in a hurry but couldn't help it.

  If she rashly took out the grain, it would be tantamount to announcing that she had a problem.

  She was so anxious that the corners of her mouth grew sore.

   Finally, the road passed yesterday.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao finally slept peacefully.

   Early this morning, the head of the field, Guo Dongjun, had already taken some people and went down the mountain to the county.

   Must get some relief food from the county.

  The snow disaster is so severe this year.

  For the situation of their forest farm, the county will definitely arrange some relief food.

  The educated youths are also waiting.

  Their food also bottomed out immediately.

  Now it is impossible to wait until the grain is harvested for a few months, and it is difficult to make it through these few months.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao pondered, if the road is open, she is going to make a call in the production team to see if her sister is back.

  Under normal circumstances, according to her assumption, her sister should have given birth to a child and returned to the county.

  Without the toss of the Qin family this time, I think my sister can have a confinement with peace of mind without leaving so many illnesses.

  The most important thing is that she still wants to go to two places.

  This is someone who was kind to her in the previous life, although it was a bit too early in this life that they met. But I must go.

  Otherwise, she will be troubled for the rest of her life.

  In my previous life, I lived alone with three children.

  At that time, I couldn't make it through, and I was about to die from illness. If it weren't for the help of a kindhearted person.

  She really died in the hospital. At that time, she didn't even have the money to pay the hospital. If it wasn't for others to act bravely, they would enthusiastically help her with medical expenses. There is no later her.

  But because she paid her medical expenses.

  After Liu Guoqing went back, he refused to get married directly because he couldn't pay out the bride price and directly with the blind date he had agreed to go to get the marriage certificate.

  When she later found Liu Guoqing, she discovered that Liu Guoqing had a miserable life because of her later life.

   was originally a good veteran, but after returning home, he finally married a widow.

  This widow has two sons.

  Liu Guoqing has not had a son in his entire life.

  After raising his son for others, in his later years, the two sons were not filial.

  Speaking of it, Liu Guoqing's life is still because of her tremendous changes.

  It was supposed that she and Liu Guoqing met, it should be ten years later, but she remembered Liu Guoqing back then, because of the snow disaster, her parents were starved to death.

  The young Liu Guoqing shouldered the burden of the family alone.

   Taking care of the younger siblings, in order to have a meal with them, they had to sell the six houses in the family to three others.

   But because of this, in the end they embezzled six of their houses.

  The three of their brothers were sent to the orphanage.

  At that time, there was no orphanage. To put it bluntly, it was an orphanage.

  She can think of Liu Guoqing because their educated youth have already bottomed out their food.

  There was so much food piled up in her space, but there was no way to take it out. She suddenly thought of Liu Guoqing.

  What happened to this boy who was five years younger than her.

  Liu Guoqing's past events, she will know, because Liu Guoqing died of drowning in order to save a child who fell into the water.

  His previous events have only been revealed by people.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao also saw it through the newspaper. Jiang Xiaoxiao knew that Liu Guoqing was a good person all his life. Such a good person should not be treated like this.

  In the afternoon, Guo Dongjun came back with the accountant and party secretary in the field.

  The three people have a gray-headed face, everyone who saw it understood in their hearts that it must have been impossible.

   "Head of the field, isn't the county not giving us relief food?"

  The workers are anxious, so many mouths at home are waiting to eat.

  Guo Dongjun sighed, "The county leaders said that this year's snow disaster is too serious, not just ours. A dozen surrounding farms and production team villages are now affected. The county cannot patronize our forest farm.

  Although the relief food has been approved, it must be distributed according to the severely-hit areas, one by one. I have asked the leaders in charge of the relief food in the county, and they said that the current relief food figures are just a drop in the bucket. We can only stay close to those farms that have been severely affected. Although our Kenqing Farm was also affected, ours is not the worst.

  According to the order, it is estimated to be ranked behind. There are at least a few thousand people on the large farms in front of them, and they can't let all of them starve to death. "

  Guo Dongjun also concealed part of what he said. There was not much relief food in the county.

  Because the entire area has suffered severe snow disasters, it is not their region.

  The provinces and cities are now busy in disaster relief.

  The food distributed to their county is really scarce.

  The response from the county leaders was to let them find ways to save themselves, and now they can only rely on their personal ability.

  Other leaders said that they are a forest farm with so much wood. It doesn't matter if they find a way to exchange the wood for food, or use other methods, exchange for objects, this can only be done by them.

  If you rely on the county, it's really useless.

  County leaders have been awake for days and nights for a long time, meeting and deploying overnight.

  Exclusive leadership is delegated to various farms and production teams to help local disaster relief.

  Reduce local losses and casualties caused by the disaster.

  The most important thing is to calm people's hearts and encourage everyone to find ways to save themselves, even if it is to borrow from relatives and friends.

  Guo Dongjun felt cold when he heard this. To put it bluntly, he asked them to find a way. Although they have relatives and friends who are farm workers.

   But the nearest one is more than 100 miles away from them. Although the road is accessible now, it is only a simple road, which is all the more difficult.

  It was not only them who suffered the disaster, the surrounding villages, production teams, and farms were all affected.

   Asking for rations from other people's mouth is to borrow their lives. Who is willing to lend their lives to others?

  The educated and young workers on the farm are all quiet, and everyone is speechless. What should they do, just wait here for relief?

  Guo Dongjun directly called several key cadres of the farm, and called Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao, He Aiguo and them.

  These are the leaders of the educated youth, call them over to discuss countermeasures, after all, everyone is in the same boat now.

Chapter 159

  The head office of the forest farm, everyone is sitting here.

  Guo Dongjun has already told everyone the details, to put it bluntly, now we have to work together.

"I have also told you about the actual situation in the county. Now let's express your opinions. At this time, it is obvious that the county has no way to control us, we can only rely on ourselves. The county leaders also said that this time we will give We delegated the greatest power, even if it was to exchange wood from the forest farm for food.

  As long as we have the ability, there are ways to accomplish this. We will never be held accountable, nor is it speculation. "

  Guo Dong felt bitter in his heart when he said this.

  If it is a good day.

  The leaders above will delegate power to this level, and they are also happy, knowing that the wood in their forest farm can be sold without worry.

  It's difficult to change some food.

  But what kind of weather is this?

  After the heavy snowfall, all three provinces in the North-East region are now disaster-stricken areas.

  You are now trading wood for other people's food, and that is killing others.

  Who is short-sighted, let's change the grain for wood now.

  At this moment, you just give the wood for nothing, I am afraid no one wants it.

  Because you have to transport the wood back, you have to use people, and you have to arrange board and lodging for other people, and you don't need food.

  He heard about it when he came back. The canteens in the factory in the county are now tightening their belts.

  Workers are not full of food now. It is conceivable that the grain stock in the county has bottomed out.

  Mainly after this snow disaster, I am afraid that there will be big problems in the first harvest.

  In previous years, this month, everyone had to prepare to plow the ground and find a way to prepare seedlings.

   But after this year's snow disaster, let alone the ground, can anyone get in there?

  Looking at this situation, it will take at least two months if the land can be planted.

  One season of rice was missed in these two months.

  In other words, tell everyone plainly that this year's grain production will be reduced.

  "Is there any way now. When this happens in the county, we can only think of a way to call the brothers who worked with us before to see if they can exchange wood for some food.

  There is no need to think about the local people in this brother unit. It is estimated that this snow disaster is serious, and their unit is probably short of food. See if the other provinces can do it. "

  Accountants make comments.

  Everyone sighed, what can be done at this time?

  Jiang's little brain moved, and he had a lot of food in the space.

  Furthermore, at the speed that her land can be ripened in one day, in fact, the food she can take out is not a small number.

  Although it is impossible to save the people in the three provinces of Northeast China, it is still possible to at least alleviate the food problem of the farms and forest farms around them.

  Especially the leader above spoke.

  Allow them to trade wood from their forest farm.

  What a great opportunity, you know, they save these wood, which is a scarce resource.

  You may not be able to get it even if you hold the batch.

  Of course, she remembers, to know that the surrounding countryside, including cities, are now building houses. Who does not need these wood?

  This is a scarce resource.

  If this kind of resource is in their province, you have to ask your grandpa to tell your grandmother, take the approval note for dinner and give gifts to others, and find a way to get these woods.

  But in the three provinces of the Northeast, this is nothing.

A rare opportunity.

  This is a win-win opportunity. He has a way and food.

  What is needed is an opportunity, and now the leader above is Shangfang's sword.

   "Head of the field, otherwise I will go down the mountain to call my uncle. See if we can contact you for a part, even if it can solve a part of the food, it is considered a solution.

  Let me make a phone call to check the situation at home. If we are not affected by the disaster, there may be a glimmer of hope. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is ready to make a big move.

   "Okay, okay, little, you have to go down the mountain, hurry up! I will send someone to send you down the mountain."

  At this time, Guo Dongjun couldn't wait to send Jiang Xiaoxiao down the mountain himself.

   "Let's do it, let's contact the brothers' units as well. We should work separately, and we also encourage the forest farm workers to find a way so that everyone can save themselves."

  Their forest farm is a hundred people, plus the educated youth who are nearly one hundred thirty or forty people?

  It should not be too late, Jiang Xiaoxiao immediately prepared to leave.

  Song Moting got up.

   "I'll go to the county."

  Guo Dongjun was taken aback. Go to the county?

  I can't solve it when I go to the county. Is it possible that Song Moting still has something to do with anyone in the county?

   But at this time, he is unwilling to say anything else, everyone can only do their best.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting went down the mountain together, and Song Moting sent her to Kenqing Farm.

  After all, if she calls, she can solve it at Kenqing Farm.

There is no need to go to    County. The main reason is that this road is too difficult to walk, and now this road is not accessible to tractors. It depends on people walking up and back.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao nodded.

  I was thinking about how to solve the food. She could take out the food at any time, but even if it was delivered in the name of her uncle, it was delivered from the north of Beijing.

  There must also be slivers delivered by the railway station, which can't fall from the sky.

  This lie is a bit big.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao arrived at Kenqing Farm, Song Moting had already gone to the county seat.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao found the captain.

  When Li Dahu saw Jiang Xiaoxiao, he looked embarrassed. He thought that Jiang Xiaoxiao and the educated youth on the mountain had come to ask for food.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao, it is really..."

Before he could say anything, Jiang Xiaoxiao interrupted.

   "Captain, let me borrow the phone."

  Captain Li Dahu got stuck directly.

   "Okay, come with me."

  I met a lot of acquaintances along the way, after all, I worked with educated youth.

  Everyone saw Jiang Xiaoxiao greet her, but many people looked at her with scrutiny.

  Everyone knows what the situation is now. The production team leader has gone to the county for a meeting.

  When I come back, I will hold a meeting for everyone. Everyone knows the current situation.

  Every grain is terrible.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao, many people know why they came down.

  The situation in the forest farm on the mountain is more serious than here.

  I don't know how many eyes are staring at them now.

  If Jiang Xiaoxiao asks for relief food from the captain, then they have the right and the courage to ask the captain for food.

The arrival of   Jiang Xiaoxiao immediately became the focus of everyone's attention.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao pretended to be a fan, and called home. It was indeed for his uncle.

  Fan Jianguo does need wood.

  The phone rang twice before being answered.

  Fan Jianguo's recent life is not going well.

  Although he is the director of supply and marketing in a department store, he is only a director after all.

   also have to listen to the appointment of the leaders above.

  Recently the country was hit by a disaster, and various indicators are relatively tight. In terms of materials, even if they run off their legs, it is difficult for them to get a lot of things. To put it bluntly, people with money cannot buy things.

  And they are the ones who run the supply and marketing here, naturally, they suffer the most, and they are not pleased.

  In the last two days, my sister is also worried about her little niece, after this little niece has gone.

  The news has been disconnected since it started snowing over there.

  They also understand that because of the heavy snow over there, the traffic must be cut off, and this letter can't be made out, let alone making a phone call.

  As for him, he has been at the most critical moment recently.

Chapter 160 Quota

  His immediate boss told him directly that the indicators are now being issued.

  Require everyone to complete certain tasks according to the indicators. If the task quota is not completed, then the bonus will be deducted and the title will be demoted.

  He, the director of the Supply and Marketing Department, hasn't settled down yet, so he might be kicked down.

  Look at the materials listed on the task list.

  Fan Jianguo has a headache, these things are so easy to handle.

  What season is this?

  Although it is said that spring has begun, it was just when the green and yellow were not available, the things in the ground were not mature yet and did not go on the market.

  Last year's inventory has been consumed long ago. At this time, the grains, vegetables, and various needed materials listed above. See if there is actually wood. When is this wood not in short supply?

   is actually here, where are they going to get it?

  Fan Jianguo faintly felt a headache.

  The phone rang, and he was a little unhappy.

  As soon as I picked up the phone, it was my niece's phone.

"Little, you girl hasn't heard from you for three or four months. Did you know that your mother was so anxious? How are you now? Did you encounter any difficulties there? Tell your uncle what you need, uncle help You post it.

  I just don't know if your traffic is available. Your mother has sent you something twice, and I don't know if you have received it. "

  Fan Xiuying did send a lot of food to Jiang Xiaoxiao, but everyone knows that there has been heavy snow that has not happened in a century, and the traffic has long been cut off. Who knows where these things are!

  Jiang Xiao is careful and warm. This is his family. Whenever he encounters any situation, he always thinks about how to help her and how to give her any help.

"Uncle, this is the case. We have encountered a catastrophe that has not happened in a century. The traffic has been cut off a long time ago, so it is estimated that all the things my mother sent are on the way of the post office. You don't want to send anything, just send it now, I'm afraid I won't receive it either. arrive.

  Actually, I'm pretty good here, but we encountered a snow disaster once in a hundred years. I have encountered some difficulties. I want to ask uncle if he can help us solve some problems. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao turned his head and glanced at Li Dahu. Li Dahu opened the door for her just now. He hadn't left yet, so he heard her words.

  His face turned a little red.

  He, the production team leader, does not help others solve the problem, but instead asks the family to ask for help. This shows that he definitely wants the family to help send some food.

  It would be inappropriate for him to listen here. Li Dahu hurriedly closed the door and went outside to smoke by himself.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao watched Li Dahu go out, and finally let go of her heart. These words cannot be heard by others. After all, there is water in her words.

  "What do you want to help? Tell me, as long as your uncle can help, he will definitely help you. You are still polite to your uncle."

  Fan Jianguo also thought that his niece wanted him to help send food, so he started thinking about it in his mind.

  How to find friends at the railway station. Although they have some connections in this railway station, it is also a hassle to let people deliver food. After all, there is only such a small amount of food, and there is not enough food for people to transport. It is hard to ask for help.

"Uncle is like this. We encountered a snow disaster that was rare in a century, and then there was not enough food. The farm let everyone help themselves. We are now in the forest farm, and the forest farm here is mostly wood. We just think about this wood. See if you can I can't help us contact some units in need. The wood can be transported in the past to be converted into money, and we can buy food here."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's words are not lie, the wood must be shipped out.

  Otherwise, it's left in the forest farm. How did you get the food back?

  It is impossible for others to believe it.

  The wood is shipped out, it is inevitable.

  Fan Jianguo almost jumped up when he heard it.

   "My sister-in-law, how much wood can you sell?"

  Isn't this doze giving a pillow?

  Sometimes he even has the illusion, is his niece the God of Wealth from the sky coming down with such good luck?

  Every time I encounter a huge problem, my nephew's daughter jumps out of the sky directly, and it happens to be able to solve his problem.

"If the quantity is concerned, please contact us first. After all, this time it was the county's leader who spoke, and the quantity should not block us. I definitely hope that more is better. In this case, the money returned can buy more food and provide more relief. Victims of the disaster.

  Of course, if you can help me get food, but don't be embarrassed. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao also knows that this kind of opportunity is rare, especially for inter-provincial transactions, which require approval from provincial and municipal leaders.

   But since the head of the field has said that the county leaders agreed, then the issue of approval will naturally be resolved by the county.

  I don't have to worry about them at all, it should give the green light all the way.

  At this time, life is more important than wood.

  These leaders dare to say that and they can do it naturally.

  Fan Jianguo's mind was hot, but this should be planned carefully, maybe he has done a great job.

"Okay, don't worry, I will contact the brother unit now. I will report the quantity and price to you at that time, if possible. You have directly boarded the train leather, and send us the receipt of the train leather. , After verification on our side, the goods have been on the truck, and the payment will be sent to you immediately."

  Fan Jianguo's statement is justified and well-founded. For their current business, there are no frauds in the market outlook.

  The forest farm and the department store are all state-owned units.

  There is no question of who lied to whom.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is sure to rest assured.

   "Okay, uncle, I will call you again in those two days, because the forest farm phone is no longer available, so we will make an appointment at that time. You also give me a number so that I can go back and talk to our head."

  Fan Jianguo laughed so hard that he couldn't close his mouth.

"Don't worry, after we have made an appointment for two days, I will call you at this time. But you have to pay more attention to your body. It is snowing on your side and the clothes and bedding are thick enough. If it is not enough, uncle will find a way for you. Some cotton."

   Then I remembered to ask my niece about their situation.

"Uncle, I am using the phone of the production team. I can't tell you more. I have to hang up. I'm fine here. Tell my parents that I miss them, but I'm fine. Let them You can rest assured.

  Also, take care of your grandma a little bit more. Grandma has some old illnesses on her body. You should go to the hospital for a good examination. Don't take it seriously. "

  Every year in winter, grandpa always hurts here and there, she certainly knows.

Grandpa    was considered to have participated in the War of Liberation that year, and he suffered a lot of problems that year.

  People of that era were suffering.

"Okay, okay, I know, you, you are so far away, and you still fuck so much. You kid has grown up, and Pepsi didn't care about it before, but now it's a lot more worrying than before, look. I really grew up when I came outside."

  Fan Jianguo felt sour. The niece used to be raised at home and didn't worry about anything. Now he is worried so much.

   One can imagine how much this child suffered outside.

  He doesn't know what good things can do to go to the countryside, and the place where the niece goes is the most bitter cold place.

  This kid must have suffered a serious crime.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao just put down the phone.

  It's done!

    recommend a good friend's book, "The Girl of the Tang Dynasty", a powerful modern soul who used horses and whips in the early Tang Dynasty, sealed wolves, resided in wolves, and worshipped lords.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

61.7K 6K 120
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
53.4K 1.4K 189
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
68.1K 1.8K 67
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
189K 4.6K 109
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...