The blessing bag is reborn wi...

By heyyyyyy467

https://www.69shu.com/txt/32089.htm Author: Floating World Category: Romance Novels 10.55 million words | Ful... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540

101-110

1.1K 21 1
By heyyyyyy467

Chapter 101: Brother-in-law Qin Ming

   "Qin Ming, come and help, my sister is here! First carry this thing to the utility room."

  Jiang Yue looked at Qin Ming with tenderness in her brows and eyes.

   Jiangyue is different from speaking to Jiang Xiaoxiao, very gentle, gentle and gentle.

  This is even more so now.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is in a complicated mood. Looking at such an elder sister, she knows that the elder sister is a person of love and justice.

  If the eldest sister does not like Qin Ming, it is absolutely impossible to marry him.

   But in this case, the eldest sister has gone the same way again.

  She doesn't want her eldest sister to pass away as tragically as she did in her previous life.

  The biggest goal of her new life in this life is to let her relatives who have suffered misery in the previous life can live a happy life.

  She wants to change the life of her elder sister.

  Want to let the eldest sister leave this place.

  Never get hurt by this place again.

  However, she never expected that when she came back, the eldest sister was still married to Qin Ming.

  And the time is obviously much earlier.

  When she came, the eldest sister wrote to her without mentioning her marriage at all.

  It's only been a few months since I came here.

  The belly of the elder sister is so big, it is conceivable that when she signed up to go to the countryside, the eldest sister was already married.

   Things are too unexpected.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was silent.

  Qin Ming sounds like a girl!

   Touched Ni's nose, and instantly understood where the hostility came from.

  The marriage between myself and his wife, this is the maiden's family who just learned about it, can you not have an opinion on him?

  Looking at Qin Ming with a hearty and generous smile, he took up the grain and sent it directly to the sundries room.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao sighed deeply.

  I want to say that Qin Ming is indeed good, he is upright, and he is a cheerful and humorous person, honest and gentle.

  No bad hobbies, no smoking or drinking.

  It cannot be said that Qin Ming is not good, this former eldest brother-in-law is a good man.

  In the eyes of everyone, Qin Ming is a good person, good to everyone.

  The honest and good people in the population.

   But he is also a dutiful person.

  It is because of his honesty and gentleness, tolerance to his parents, and taking care of his younger siblings, that his elder sister suffers all the grievances.

  It's also because of Qin Ming. Qin Ming's father selfishly trapped his eldest sister in this place for his son.

  I believe that the eldest sister has such a good temper. As long as the matter is explained, the eldest sister will even find a way to take Qin Ming and the children to the city.

  But Qin Ming's father was reluctant to leave his son, he didn't know the truth.

  He just doesn't want his son to leave, no one takes care of the family.

  Qin Ming is the pillar of this family, the old scalper of selfless dedication.

  Qin Ming is gone, who will support the family?

   is for this.

  This selfish idea, so the production team leader-Qin Ming's father just kept the eldest sister here, which caused the eldest sister to be unable to think about it, and he wanted to leave here on a snowy night alone.

  But at this point, what can she say?

  Don't let the eldest sister get a divorce and let the eldest sister not have the child in her stomach?

  Too wicked.

"Yue'er! Quickly let your sister into the house, don't stand, go in and warm it up, I'll boil water for you, sister-in-law, sit first, and I'll come right away." Qin Ming greeted warmly and returned Really turned around and went into the kitchen.

  This is my daughter-in-law's maiden family. The first time I see the maiden family, even the sister-in-law must be warmly entertained.

  Jiang Yue took her sister into the house.

  At first glance, the house is very clean.

  There are only three houses in this yard, and this one should be the main house where the couple lived.

   is regarded as a suite, and when you enter the house inside, it is a big kang.

  Kang tables are placed on the kang, to see if the furniture in the room is new or old.

  However, the red word "Double Happiness" is still pasted on the window, which has faded.

  It can be seen that my sister should be married in this house.

  And the time is not short.

  Of course, after all, Qin Ming is also the eldest son of the production team leader.

  The captain is out, if he can't get a room for his son, it's definitely not appropriate.

  Jiang Yue took her sister to sit down.

   Seeing her sister's face, Jiang Yue knew that her sister must be strange and worried.

"Just say whatever you want, Xiaoxiao, I know you are holding your stomach. I haven't asked you on the road, because I am afraid that others will see my jokes. Now you have a lot of temperament, unlike the one you didn't care about before. .

  Pour out what you said at once. "

  Jiang Yue took out a candy box, opened the melon seeds and peanuts, and there were some crispy candy on it.

  Push it in front of her sister.

  My sister used to like these snacks the most.

   "Sister, what's the matter? The family doesn't know about your marriage at all. If I don't come to see you, are you not going to tell the family that you are married? The child is about to be born!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is really angry, the eldest sister ruined herself by doing this.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was sad and desperate. All her hard work was to try her best to save her family, but she really didn't expect it.

  My sister will get married six months earlier than her previous life in this life, and her belly will be like this.

"Little, don't be like this. The eldest sister didn't tell the family because the incident happened suddenly. At that time, the carriage we were riding over suddenly turned over. Your brother-in-law was seriously injured to save me. He was about to die at that time. I was at that time. The parents-in-law cried and begged me to marry Qin Ming, rushing to please. You said that people were almost gone at the time to save me.

  I just thought, no matter what happens, it will be regarded as repaying his kindness. But after we got the certificate, he was ready right away. The doctor also said it was a miracle. Your brother-in-law was also good to me. I thought that since I got married, I would get married, and then I would have this child. "

  Jiang's little head is stunned. Whoever listens to this, isn't this a trap to escape?

  This is to dig a hole for my sister, let her jump down.

"Sister, why are you so stupid? There is no such coincidence. I think their family dug a trap for you and colluded with the doctor to deceive you. Why do you believe this? Let me tell you what is good !"

  Jiang Yue was stunned, she did not expect her sister to say so.

  Seeing that little sister's face was red and bulging, like a little squirrel.

  The bulging look really made people love and distressed, and I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"You, your child must read a lot of novels. I don't know what I think in a day? How can there be so many conspiracies? Your brother-in-law is a very good, very honest person. Who lied to me, he Won't lie to me."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was speechless, she knew that even if she said anything now, the older sister would not believe it.

"Sister-in-law, come! Drink water. I specially added sugar to you. Yue'er sits fast, what are you doing standing there with a big belly? Sitting on the kang, you two talk for a while, and I will cut the meat later. Let's make dumplings at noon.

  Sister-in-law, you are here, but you can't bring so much food. You brought all your own rations here, right? I heard that your farms have already contracted production to the households. You don't have much of your own rations, but you can't send us all like this.

  Don't worry, I can afford your sister, and I will never let her suffer a little bit. Even if I'm hungry, I can't starve her and the child. "

  The resoluteness in the words, Jiang Xiaoxiao guessed that people heard what she said, this is for her to listen to.

  I was afraid that the sister-in-law would separate their couple.

   "Okay, okay, Xiaoxiao has already memorized it, can you tell her to carry it all the way back? You go cook now. I will talk to the short story."

  Jiang Yue drove her man out, mainly because she was afraid that her sister's temper would come up, and she would scold Qin Ming, and then Qin Ming's face would not come down.

  Qin Ming looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao, his face was covered with clouds, and his heart was shaking, and he went out to cook with the smiling face.

  Sister-in-law is terrible.

  Qin Ming was deeply sad, and the mother-in-law and old-in-law would probably not give themselves a good face.

  The future is worrying.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at Qin Ming like this, and then at his happy sister.

   Sigh deeply.

What happened to this world?

  Where is the problem? Why is it that I am a step late.

What should we do now?

  What can she do?

Chapter 102

   Hot dumplings are on the table, there are mashed garlic sauce, vinegar, and chili oil.

  Qin Ming's craftsmanship is still good.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao has slowed down.

  No matter how unhappy she is, the eldest sister is now married, and there are children in her belly.

  She can't do too much. Now forcing her eldest sister to divorce and kill her child, this is definitely not in line with common sense.

  Eldest sister would not agree.

  Don't say that the eldest sister would not agree, and the Qin family could not agree.

  She also didn't have a reasonable logic. She said that the eldest sister would be forced to death by the Qin family in the future?

  Don't say the eldest sister doesn't believe it, who will?

   is estimated to think of her as mad.

  At this time, she can only turn this important task into transforming her big brother-in-law.

  At least, the eldest brother-in-law should not be allowed to listen to his father and mother in everything like the previous life.

  But this task is very arduous. She is just a sister-in-law. What right does she have to give her brother-in-law a lesson?

  She can't help her sister and brother-in-law.

  It's not that there is a saying that the country is easy to change and its nature is hard to change.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao that helpless.

  Qin had noticed it early in the morning, when the sister-in-law saw her sister getting married.

  The unhappy face shows that the sister-in-law does not approve of their marriage at all.

  Of course he knew he was a country mud leg.

  Jiang Yue would never marry him if it were not for her life-saving grace.

  It's a great loss to be careful!

   There was a smiley face there, trying to please the sister-in-law.

   "Sister-in-law, eat dumplings! Eat dumplings!"

   "Eat more, eat more."

   "Yue'er, don't move, I'll come, I'll come!"

  Not to mention that Qin Ming is really a good man.

  Except for the flaws in the previous life, I really haven't said to my daughter-in-law.

   is really compliant.

  It's no wonder that my older sister liked Qin Ming so much, and even stayed in the city for Qin Ming to run around.

  Qin Ming looked at the sister-in-law, his eyes seemed to be better.

  I just let go of my heart.

  Jiang Yue watched her younger sister's face ease a little, and she was also relieved.

   "Qin Ming, you go to sleep in the next room tonight, and my sister and I sleep together. We will talk to each other."

  Qin Ming is reluctant to give up, but he also knows that his daughter-in-law has not seen her family for such a long time, and he must have something to say now.

   Still nodded, "Okay! Okay! I'm going to sleep in the next room. You talk, you talk."

  Clean up the dishes and bowls quickly.

  Washing the dishes is naturally done by yourself.

  Can your daughter-in-law do it?

  He can't bear it.

  Let my sister-in-law do it?

   Isn't that brain flooding?

  It's too late to cheat.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao felt that he was about to become the Supreme Emperor.

  No need to do anything.

   sighed.

  Jiang Yue smiled, and pulled Jiang Xiaoxiao, "You, you can learn to sigh at this age. The eldest sister knows that you are worried about your elder sister. Don't worry, Qin Ming is a good person. The eldest sister has never regretted it."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao leaned on the shoulder of the older sister, what could he say.

  What else to say.

  "Eldest sister, I know that older brother-in-law is a good person, but he is good. Some things, you have a bottom line in your heart. You can't compromise everything, give in everything, and sometimes be tough.

   is also a good thing.

Good people being bullied! I'm just worried about you, eldest sister, remember, if something happens, let someone send me a letter. No matter what, I am so close to you, and there is someone who can discuss, no matter what happens, I will help you. I am your sister, if someone from the Qin family bullies you. You must tell me. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao only hopes that her eldest sister will not be tolerant like she did in her previous life.

   "What are you talking about, no one in the Qin family bullies me, let's not fight."

  Jiang Yue smiled amiably, without knowing that Jiang Xiaoxiao was worried.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao sighed!

  Her silly eldest sister, she doesn't know what will happen in the future.

"Sister, you still have to write a letter to your parents about this, and get married well, and you will have your children. If you don't tell your parents, they should be sad if they know. Marriage is not a trifling matter. When you have time, you have to take time off and go back to see your parents with your brother-in-law.

  I won't say anything else, no matter how much I say, you won't take it to heart and take it seriously. I can only tell you, come to your sister for anything, at least you still have a maiden here. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took out the things he carried in his bag in the same way. The things he originally bought were not intended for the confinement of the eldest sister.

  It seems that these things are still useful, at least they can supplement the eldest sister a little nutrition.

   Jiangyue looked at her, her eyes wet.

  When I was at home before, when the good things were given to my sister.

  The little sister that the whole family loves the most, but I didn't expect that my sister has grown up now, come to see herself, and she knows to prepare these things.

  Just looking at these things, you know how long it takes for my sister to save money to buy these things.

  Look at my sister's hands again to know that the work done on the farm in the past few months must have been the hardest and most tiring work.

  The spoiled sister grew up suddenly, which made her feel really sad and uncomfortable.

"you......"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao clenched her eldest sister and succeeded, "Elder sister, don't be polite to me. We are sisters, should we let them go? Even parents know that they will agree with me to take these things for you.

  I don't know. Your belly is already this big. If I knew, I would definitely buy some fabric or something. At least I have to dress my little niece. "

  Jiang's short stories are true and sincere.

  She still doesn't know, even though the Qin family is the home of the production team leader.

  But the production team leader does not mean that their family is a wealthy family.

  In which production team, the production team leader can set an example, with so many eyes supervising.

  Although the production team leader also has many privileges, it can't be too much after all.

  Besides, does she still know that there are three younger brothers and two younger sisters in Qin Ming's house.

  The most painful parents are the younger sister Qin Fang and the younger brother Qin Hao.

  To put it plainly, all five fingers are long and short, and the parents of the Qin family also have their most beloved children.

  Qin Ming is also the eldest, and he has a lot of responsibilities at home, and he has to help raise younger siblings at home.

  Qin Ming is in love with everything again. Whenever his parents say something, they can't bear to refuse their parents at all.

  The days go by for a long time, and this life has become like this.

  The two of them live closely together. My sister once said that she was pregnant with her niece.

  I can't even eat enough.

  The child was born only 4 kilograms, thin, almost unable to survive.

  Later, the child continued to suffer from minor illnesses, and his body remained weak.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was secretly thankful, thanks to the food she took this time, otherwise, she would really regret it in her heart.

  This time, I can't let my sister and nephew's daughter get cold and hungry again.

  At least reduce some future damage.

   Jiang Yue did not speak, this sister insisted on making her cry.

   Standing outside the window, Qin Ming heard all this, and suddenly there were many different things in his eyes.

  You must be nice to your wife, or I'm sorry for the sister-in-law.

  The mother-in-law and father-in-law who can raise such a sister-in-law are definitely not the kind of powerful people that I imagined.

  The character must be reassuring.

  I've been worried about it, just because I'm worried that I won't be able to get through the old man.

  Now it looks promising.

  At least win the sister-in-law!

   "Boss, I heard that the old lady's family is here, why don't you call us to come and meet each other, after all, the two in-laws have never seen each other. You are really ignorant."

  A voice came.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao shocked.

  This is Jiang Yue's mother-in-law.

  I have seen it in my previous life.

Chapter 103

   "Parents, why are you here in this cold day? The dark road is not easy to walk on this day, and you are not afraid of slipping. Come on, sit in the house."

  Qin Ming opened the curtain.

  A cold wind mixed with two people walking in.

  Jiang Yue hurriedly stood up,

  Jiang Xiaoxiao gave her eldest sister a hand, and looked at her belly, she was worried.

  It's hard to stand up now.

   "Parents, here you are, this is my sister Jiang Xiaoxiao. Xiaoxiao, these are your older brother-in-law's parents."

  The father-in-law of Qin Dashan was a shrewd person at first glance, and he was also a capable person if he could achieve the position of production team leader.

  A sharp look in Jiang Xiaoxiao's eyes.

  Bazi Hu, a smart and capable man who is alive and well.

  The 50-year-old woman next to her is Jiang Yue's mother-in-law He Guixiang. She is a powerful character when she looks at her facial features, especially her triangular eyes, she is a mean face.

   "Yo! Jiang Yue, your sister is really good-looking. How about, did you have a date? If you don't have a date, I will find one for you in our team. I will definitely find you a shrewd and capable young man.

  The guys here love people! "

  He Guixiang saw Jiang Xiaoxiao and immediately thought of her youngest son Qin Hao.

   Jiangyue's temperament is soft, which is easy to handle.

  They can use any means to get Jiang Yue to marry her eldest son without spending a cent to marry them.

  Family and sisters are estimated to have the same temperament, I am afraid that Jiang Xiaoxiao and her sister have similar temperaments.

  The youngest son of his family, who was spoiled at home since he was a child, has a grumpy temper, and he still looks down upon the girls in the village.

  I like the kind of girls in the city who look white and have a bit of culture.

  To follow He Guixiang's temperament, she can't look down on this kind of young lady in the city.

What can    do?

  Can you pick up the work in the field, or can you do the housework at home?

  I didn't see the delicate and weak appearances of the female educated youths, and they fell ill at every turn.

  Can't endure bitterness.

  It's like the women in their village. Everyone is good at home and abroad, and they are in good health and can give birth to them.

  But I can't hold my son to like it!

  This Jiang Xiaoxiao is just right.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao was almost out of breath.

  Mother Qin moved her mind to herself in her last life, but she didn't let her succeed.

  Seeing myself in this life is exactly the same, which is so annoying.

  I don't want to think about whether the first meeting will make people feel frivolous.

  Besides, how can anyone say this in front of the big girl?

"Hi, uncle and auntie, my sister's marriage is such a big matter, I really don't know, if I don't come this time, I don't know at all. The customs on your side are really different from ours. The two in-laws even face each other. No, my sister has already married to your family.

  My parents know how sad they should be. The daughter I raised well said that she would marry as soon as she married. This mother-in-law didn't even have a word, and the brother-in-law didn't come to see my parents. What kind of in-laws is this? "

  Qin Dashan frowned when he heard this.

  Jiang Yue's temper is really soft. To put it bluntly, they dared to hit Jiang Yue's body at first, but they still think this girl is easy to handle.

  Compared with other female educated youths, they are not as strong-tempered.

  The heart is too kind, and the person is also beautiful.

  Unexpectedly, her sister has such a sharp mouth, and she is completely disregarded for face. She never thought that the two family members are still in-laws, so she is not afraid to offend them when she speaks, so she wears his sister's shoes.

  I don't know what to rely on. It is said that this family is just a family of ordinary workers.

  "Oh, his aunt, you see this is making trouble, we also wanted to go to see our relatives. It's just that the journey is so far away, and you saw that Jiang Yue is already so heavy. Where can I go?

  We originally thought that after Jiang Yue gave birth, the couple would go up to see their parents holding the baby together. How can this matter be explained clearly? No, let his aunt to troubleshoot.

  We are all to blame. Our family, Qin Ming, was unconscious in order to save Jiang Yue, and our couple begged your sister to get married. At that time, there was really no way to hold a decent wedding.

  Naturally, I didn't notify my in-laws. No, I am here to make a compliment to his aunt and say no. "

  He Guixiang, that is the female director of the production team, she naturally slipped a lot.

  As soon as I noticed that the sister-in-law was not so good-tempered, she immediately said something nice.

Jiang Yue tugged at her sister's sleeves embarrassedly, "Mom and dad, how could it be so serious? We are all my own family members. My sister thinks they don't know about this, and something happened suddenly. Actually, there is no other meaning. , I also agreed to it at the beginning, and I can't blame my parents.

  Mom and dad, sit down quickly, and Qin Ming quickly pours water for parents. "

  Jiang Yue didn't want her sister and her mother-in-law to pinch her up. It was the first time that she faced this kind of family problem.

In the past, although it was said that her mother-in-law and her father-in-law always criticized the sanghuai, or acted unfairly, but after all, it was a small contradiction, and she had to endure it and passed, but when the younger sister came, she could not look at her younger sister and be angry, and persuaded her like herself. Sister forbearance.

   Then she is not worthy to be a big sister.

  Qin Ming went out to pour water.

  He Guixiang saw so many things on the Kang table at a glance.

  The eyes could not help but brighten, she was not light-lid, but these things are rare things after all.

  There are also service agencies in their production team, but how can the things in that service agency compare with those in the county?

  This thing is different at first glance.

   couldn't help but secretly curl her lips in her heart, but she didn't expect this Jiang Yue's sister to be so generous.

  Let's see her sister brought so many things, and the educated youths in the team can hear that Jiang Yue's sister brought her three big bags of food.

  That bag is full of 100 jins, and it's quite heavy.

  This year their production team suffered a disaster.

  After paying the task rations, there are not many households.

  Although they are the production team captains, they can't take advantage of the team, but they are collective food.

   is not theirs.

  Able to move their hands and feet when distributing food, and take a little more, it is considered as their family's advantage.

  Mingmingly, there are still accountants, directors, and secretaries in the production team. It is impossible for them to speak up.

  Naturally have to be considerate when doing things, otherwise the couple will definitely be frustrated.

  There are many people who want to replace the old man in his family. Naturally they have to be careful when doing everything.

  The problem is that their family has a large population.

  There are three young men in the family, just when they were eating and growing up.

  I have never heard of half-and-half children eating poor laozi.

  There are still two girls in the family to be pampered with.

  This meal was drunk thinly, and the people who drank it were almost unsteady.

  That's it, I don't know if I can make it to the harvest next summer.

  The two of them had heard that Jiang Yue's sister had actually sent food over, and they were moved by quite a few.

  After all, this is my own food.

  They are elders. If parents-in-law and mother-in-law open their mouths to borrow food from their daughter-in-law, can they still borrow money from their daughter-in-law?

  Jiang Yue is not that kind of person, plus they know the eldest son very well, the eldest son is a filial child.

  As long as the couple open their mouths, the kid will agree.

  These two people came here so rashly.

  Of course, it's not that she is making up his mind to give Jiang Yueniang's family a predicament.

  Anyway, she is a little girl, who offends her when she offends. Can she still care about their elders?

  The little girl has a thin face, she can't say that she has been bullied and she dare not refute it.

   dare to sway the door like this.

  It looks like this is not a fuel-efficient lamp.

Chapter 104

"Oh! Jiang Yue, look at how much your sister hurts, look at it, you actually brought you so many delicious things. You really should make up for it, and see if your belly is so big. You can't treat your belly badly. child."

  He Guixiang spoke with a sense of measure, and she didn't say anything about her purpose.

  But the point is here on the face.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is a younger generation. When he comes to someone's in-law's house, it is impossible to be able to empty-handed and not bring something to the elders. This is not justified.

  The rationale is just right.

   is not losing its sense.

  Jiang Yue is obedient, but she still wonders what her mother-in-law wants to say.

  But my sister has taken everything out of her bag just now, she brought it all for herself.

  Can't take out other things at this time.

  If this is to make my sister speak, it may not necessarily say anything awkward.

"Parents, my sister just said that these things are for your elders. I was planning to pass by tomorrow with better weather. Look at you. Who knows that you will be here today. When you go back just now, let Qin Ming give it to you. You take it over. This is also my sister's wish."

   Jiang Yue's words can make Jiang Xiao happy.

  The eldest sister would really deceive herself and others. When she came, she didn't even know her sister was married, but she actually said that she brought it for her parents-in-law.

  It's hard for me to be a god in the sky, knowing that my sister now has more parents-in-laws.

  But it can also be seen that these parents-in-laws are not fuel-efficient lamps.

  Moreover, the eyes are too small and the eyelids are too shallow.

  This little daughter-in-law is greedy for things, and I don't want to think that my daughter-in-law has a big belly, at least the child in that belly is always yours Qin family.

  The smile on He Guixiang's face was more cheerful, she knew that when she said that, the daughter-in-law must be obedient and had to bring things up.

  These things are all available for home use.

  Malley milk extract, milk powder and so on just to supplement my sons and daughters, and other things are also precious things. This year, there are some gifts for gifts.

  How much money can I save myself!

  It seems that Jiangyue's family still has a lot of money, otherwise she can't let a little girl be so damaging to money.

  These things are a lot of money.

  "What to take, your child is not filial to the elders at this time. You have a big belly, first take care of the child in your belly, and then talk about the things your sister brought, we are so embarrassed to want it!

  That's not a slap in the face! Your sister is not looking at the little nephew in your stomach! You just keep it and take good care of your body. "

  People are women directors, so naturally they can say anything in the scene,

  Said this but evasive.

  It seems that they are not taking advantage at all.

   Lively and deduced into a good mother-in-law.

  What is Jiang Yue just about to say.

Jiang Xiaoxiao said, "Eldest sister, I really didn't expect your mother-in-law to be such a good person. Auntie, at first I was really worried that my eldest sister would be angry when married to your Qin family. The situation.

  As a result, I didn't expect to find out when I got here. Not only are you the director of women, but you are also a broad-minded mother-in-law, so open-minded, kind-hearted, and caring for your daughter-in-law, and treat your daughter-in-law as a daughter-in-law.

  For this, I have to give my aunt a thumbs up. Sister, don't embarrass your auntie, just keep this thing to eat. After all, the child in your stomach is the eldest, but that is the child of the Qin family. If you don't eat well, how can the child be well?

  It is estimated that auntie meant the same. For your consideration, is it possible that you have to let auntie and the child in your stomach grab something to eat? Auntie, thank you so much. Thank you for taking care of my sister.

  I really shouldn't have said that. Those are because I am a narrow person and have a small vision. After I go back, I must talk to my parents. Uncle and auntie, those are the best parents-in-laws in the world, so they can rest assured. "

   Put on this tall hat.

  Qin Dashan and He Guixiang looked at each other with slanderous expressions.

  What is wrong in my heart, but I have to accompany a smile on my face.

  You can never say that people are wrong, but people praise them everywhere.

   "Hey! Yes, yes, what your sister said is right, we are all such grown-ups, and it's rare to eat this. After you eat it, it's not all for the child in your stomach."

  He Guixiang feels bitter, what does she mean by that.

  These things look like good things, glutinous rice cakes, canned food, malted milk extract, brown sugar.

  Not all things can be used when you take them home.

  I was really blind.

  "Look, eldest sister, you mother-in-law, that's really a good person. Auntie, don't worry, you are good to my elder sister, and my eldest sister will definitely treat you wholeheartedly, don't people always say you change your heart?"

  Jiang's short stories are so wild.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao sat there and talked to Qin Dashan and Guixiangtian Nanhaibei.

  She has lived in this place for many years, so she knows all the farms.

  And everything can be said.

  Qin Dashan and He Guixiang are helpless!

  At this time, they still don't understand that the younger sister Jiang Yue is a powerful character.

   just rushed to this mouth, they didn't have the ability to speak well.

  The two people understand that even if they want this food, they can't come and ask for it now. If they come and ask for it now, the sister-in-law alone can take them back.

  It seems that I have to wait until this Jiang Xiaoxiao has left.

After talking for a long time, the two of them left empty-handed.

Before leaving, Jiang Xiaoxiao also knew that he couldn't do too much, so he took two pieces of soap and just stuffed them into other people's hands.

  Province she is gone, it's not her elder sister who suffers.

  I have never heard of strong dragons not suppressing snakes, not to mention that the two of them are the elders of their sisters.

  The mother-in-law and the father-in-law are pressing on the head.

  Even if you really pick your daughter-in-law's reason, it is impossible for you to say anything.

  Her sister is not the kind of fierce woman who rolls around, she can really shamelessly tear her mother-in-law in public.

  To put it bluntly, it is not his sister who suffers in the end.

  Qin Dashan and He Guixiang had a lot of face, pushed for a long time, and finally accepted the two pieces of soap.

   But He Guixiang's face is not good-looking. Compared with what she expected, what are these two pieces of soap?

  Send away two people.

  Jiang Yue twisted Jiang Xiao's nose.

   "Sister, what are you doing?"

"You, I really don't know when you started to be so slippery. When you were at home before, you weren't able to speak so well. Look at the words you said, and my parents-in-law were stunned. You are really good. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao rubbed his nose, complaining,

"Sister, your father-in-law and mother-in-law are really good! Such shameless words can also be said. I can tell you that I brought these things specifically for you, but not for others. Don't be a good person behind my back. The baby is really thin and small, and it is not you and your brother-in-law who will be sick and suffer.

  On the condition of our farm, if the child is really sick, it will not be seen here. You have to think about it yourself. When filial piety is also scored, the two old people are strong there, when can they not be filial?

   Must this time? If you fail to manage your own family well, it is not true filial piety and let your parents worry about it. It might as well be unfilial. "

  Who gave this to Qin Ming.

  Qin Ming really heard it in his heart.

  My parents are not bad, filial piety should be!

  The problem is that what the sister-in-law said is right. They are for the children, and every word is on the point.

  After my daughter-in-law became pregnant, she didn't eat anything good, and she often starved with her.

  Who can let yourself down!

  Now the things that my sister-in-law brought to the daughter-in-law, if they were filial to their parents, would they still be human?

  How can anyone subsidize their parents with something from their daughter-in-law's family?

  He doesn't have the face to do such things.

  Qin Ming groaned, his sister-in-law's words made him reflect deeply.

  I should also think about how to take care of my little family.

   There are two more changes behind, twelve o'clock and eight o'clock in the evening.

Chapter 105

  The next day, Jiang Xiaoxiao got up early.

  Last night, she took the pulse of her sister and did a simple check.

  My sister's bones are indeed weak, coupled with malnutrition.

  The development of children is much slower than in normal months.

  It's not enough to continue like this.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao pondered that after eating his peach, it was indeed beneficial to the human body.

  She wants to eat one for her sister.

  But you can't just take out this peach in such a blatant manner. This winter, take out such a watery peach.

  This is not plainly inviting people to doubt, although it is her own sister, but this matter can not be plainly stated.

   Isn't there a brother-in-law Qin Ming?

  Jiang Xiaoxiao thought of a trick. When she woke up in the morning, she took the canned fruit to the kitchen to heat it up.

  Don't let my sister eat too cold in the cold weather.

  Take the opportunity to take out a peach, peel off the skin, remove the core, cut into small pieces, and put it directly into the canned fruit to cook together.

  In this case, even if the sister eats something different, she can only think that it is a problem with canned fruits, which has nothing to do with her.

  But I gave my sister canned fruit in the morning, which is indeed a bit outrageous.

  When she didn't see the eldest brother-in-law being thrown out by her, her eyes were wide.

   Can't figure out what this sister-in-law is going to do.

  When she brought the things up, Jiang Yue and Qin Ming were happy.

  Although my sister-in-law cooked porridge and added big white steamed buns, but you brought a big bowl of canned fruit, what's the matter?

  Jiang Yue thought that it was her sister's mouth that she wanted to eat, so she found an excuse.

  The problem is that my sister really filled herself with a bowl of canned fruit.

  How much is there in that bottle of canned fruit?

  It was not much when it was poured out. My sister took a bowl and gave it to herself.

  Jiang Yue wants to pour half a bowl for Jiang Xiaoxiao, but Jiang Xiaoxiao stops him.

"Sister, don't let you come and go. Eat quickly, I just see you didn't have a good meal yesterday. Why did I open this canned fruit? I'm afraid that you will keep it as a gift in the future and treat the little one in your stomach badly. baby.

  How can I do if I lack nutrition? I am supervising you, otherwise I would not be so nosy. Who can eat canned fruit in the morning? "

  Speaking of this, Jiang Yue couldn't help it, so she had to pretend to eat two bites.

  Not to mention, the taste of this canned fruit is really delicious.

   But it is a bit reluctant to bear such a precious thing, they can't eat it on weekdays.

  Although it is said that they are sold in the service agency, if someone is not a relative, who will buy such expensive things for the family to eat?

  It's the same regardless of her pregnancy.

  The most. On weekdays, his own man goes up the mountain and finds some wild fruits for her to eat.

  Anything that is a bit delicious, I'm afraid you have to honor your parents-in-law.

  Otherwise, people will be laughed at.

   Her heart was warm, she still knew it was her younger sister for fear that she would give the can to her parents-in-law.

   forced to eat by himself.

  This guy has a good head now.

  Seeing my sister's persistence, she had no choice but to bite the bullet and eat half of the bowl.

  The taste is really delicious. She has always been sweet to her heart. If it were not for strong perseverance, Jiang Yue could really finish it in one go.

   But there was still some left, and the fake fan pushed the bowl to Qin Ming.

  "You can eat the rest. I was so panicked to eat such a sweet thing this morning. I might as well drink some millet porridge."

  Qin Ming hesitated, this was given to Jiang Yue by the sister-in-law, and it was inappropriate to eat it by himself.

  Furthermore, it is not appropriate for him to eat such sweet things as a big man.

   "Otherwise, I will save it for you until noon, and it will be hot and still eaten at noon."

  Jiang Xiaocao sighed, in fact, this brother-in-law is really not a bad person.

   is also a sincere person.

"Forget it, brother-in-law, you should hurry up and eat. The bowl is full and only one bite is left. If it is heated again at noon, it is not enough for the firewood? You haven't seen it yet, my eldest sister is I love you. Don't waste her thoughts and eat quickly.

  My girl, I didn't see you showing affection with us. "

  Jiang's little words made Qin Ming blush.

  How can he not know that this is his wife who loves him heartily!

  "You girl is so good-mouthed now. How can you marry someone in the future? I tell you, in the production team, you have to take a little temper and don't always fight against others. You will not be the one who will suffer by then.

   By the way, your production team, I heard that it is now starting to arrange production to the households. What is going on? "

  Jiang Yue feels warm and mellow. I don't know if it's because of the canned food that I just ate, or because the room is so warm today.

  The whole body is very comfortable, and the child who is constantly making noise in his stomach is also well-behaved and stable now.

"Big sister, don't worry about that. I am so big. Even if I suffer a loss or enjoy a good fortune, I have to face it myself. You, I won't talk about you. Your stomach has been for a few months. You can also see that this is winter, and your production team has nothing to do now, since both of you are fine.

  Just buy a ticket back to the city to see Mom and Dad. After all, you have to let them know, you can't let them know after you have a baby.

  How sad is that? Parents raise you for a while, think about it for them. If your own children grow up to do the same thing in the future, will you be chilling?

  Furthermore, if you give birth in the city and confinement, your parents can still take care of it.

  After all, the conditions in the city are a little better. If you confinement in the city, your parents will take care of them wholeheartedly. Even if the conditions in our family are worse, your meal will not be worse. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't say that her sister, who was born at the first birth, was a daughter. By then, Qin's parents-in-law might not be less yin and yang.

  Not even the confinement.

  The brother-in-law of Qin Ming once rebuked himself.

  The eldest sister did not have a confinement at the first child, because she gave birth to a daughter, and was not seen by her parents, although he tried to protect her.

  It can still be confinement sickness for my sister.

  Later, my sister got a headache at every turn, and she shed tears in the wind.

  These are the root causes of the disease that have fallen in the confinement.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao hopes that her sister will have a good body this time.

  In any case, living in her natal house during confinement can save a lot of things, and there is no need to do anything by yourself.

  Can parents treat the eldest sister badly?

  I still have money left by myself, and the eldest sister will be delicious and spicy for a few months.

  Jiang Yue hesitated, of course she would be happy if she could return to her parents.

  However, her parents-in-law and mother-in-law have already told Qin Ming that after she has given birth to the child, she will take the child and Qin Ming back to see her parents.

  She also knows that after giving birth to a child, it is the end of the new year, and after the end of the new year and the confinement, it is the beginning of spring.

  The land will be busy then.

  I want to go back again, it is not easy. We have to wait until next winter.

  Qin Ming is also a little embarrassed.

  Parents have arranged these things. If you make your own opinions no matter how good you are, it will definitely make parents unhappy.

   "Sister-in-law, your sister has a big belly. It's been more than eight months at this time. Don't toss on the road. There is an accident along the way."

"Brother-in-law, you have not told my parents about your marrying my sister. No matter what, I should see my parents once. My sister can still work in the ground with her stomach for more than eight months. Why can't you? Traveling far away.

  This doesn't make sense. My parents are not even qualified to know the news of their daughter's marriage? Reasonable?

  Besides, taking the train is not a tiring thing. At most, it is just one day and one night. Isn't the brother-in-law still guarding her? After I go back, I must telegram my parents to clarify the matter.

  Think clearly for yourself, at that time, wait for my parents to come to the door, or it is better for you to go back and see your parents. Ugly daughter-in-law always wants to see her in-laws, is it possible that you son-in-law will never see her mother-in-law?

  While my sister is not yet giving birth, she has a big belly. My parents can't embarrass you when they see my sister like this. For the sake of the child in your stomach, how much mercy you will be, I am considering it for you. Think about it for yourself. "

  Jiang's small talk ends here.

  Qin Ming's heart moved, indeed, what the sister-in-law said was correct, and she was planning for them wholeheartedly.

  If you don't take advantage of this time to go back and wait until the child is born, you will go to your son-in-law, and it will be strange if you can please.

   "Okay, I'll talk to my parents."

  Qin Ming thinks it's better to be a sister-in-law, and sincerely plans for them.

  Where did you know Jiang Xiaoxiao's own calculations?

  Jiang Xiaoxiao also fights for the eldest sister.

  Where is the best place for parents.

Chapter 106

  Qin Ming didn't dare to delay, so he went to find his parents, they would soon have a second snowfall here.

  It will snow frequently in the following days. Once the road is blocked, it will not be easy for them to go out.

  Now the weather allows.

  Jiang Yue's belly is also allowed. If you don't leave at this time, you won't be able to leave.

  When he came to his parents' house, he saw the youngest brother lying on his parents' kang.

"Mother, don't you talk about that? My sister-in-law's sister, I don't like the person of that number. Yesterday you came back and said, such a fierce woman, who wants to? I tell you, I can see The willow branch that the educated youth ordered. The willow branch is beautiful, gentle and gentle, I want to marry her.

  Mrs., you love your son. Brother, you worked so hard at the time, and your sister-in-law was fooled by you. Now it's the turn of the willows, why can't you do it?

  I want to marry willow branches. If I can't marry willow branches, I won't get married in my life! Play bachelor for a lifetime. "

  He Guixiang watched her little son play tricks on her kang.

  I felt sore and angry in my heart.

  This son is just a no-brainer.

"I'm telling you that the willow branches won't work. Look at her body, and she'll fall down as soon as the wind blows. What if such a woman marries in, if she never has a child? That's not for us Lao Qin In the end.

  I tell you, if you marry your sister-in-law's sister, you won't have to pay the gift money. Such a daughter-in-law is hard to find when she goes out with a lantern. Besides, your sister-in-law's sister is amazing, but such an amazing woman can do it.

  You don't know what your own virtues are. You can't carry it on your shoulders. If you marry a wife again, you can't stand it. In the future, your father and I are gone. You drink northwest wind. "

  He Guixiang and her man came back to discuss, but they feel that Jiang Xiaoxiao is more in line.

  Although she is said to be a great girl, she has a sharp tongue, but such a girl can support her family business.

  They don't know what their son is like.

   Marry such a daughter-in-law, so that his son can enjoy the blessings in the future, and the old couple will help them a little bit more.

  It's only strange that they can live their lives together.

  So the two people feel that Jiang Xiaoxiao is more suitable.

Qin Hao stared, "Mother, but I tell you, if you don't retrieve the willow branches for me, I will be bachelor for the rest of my life. You just wait for our old Qin family to be the best! What little Jiang Xiaoxiao I can see Not on.

  A woman like a tigress, you asked me to marry her home. Would you let me hold my head in front of a woman for the rest of my life?

  Sister-in-law is a fool, her sister is not, she is thousands of miles away from us, what else can you do? "

  Qin Ming came in and coughed.

   Talking about herself behind her back, the sister-in-law was still heard by his brother-in-law. Although she said her own brother, it was too unreasonable to say that.

  And why did the younger brother keep saying that his parents had calculated Jiangyue.

  Is there anything else in the matter of getting married?

  Qin Dazhi and He Guixiang did not go to the production team today.

  Anyway, nothing happened this winter, they just got up early in the morning and walked around and went straight home.

  It's not all the same, the village cadres are still relatively idle in the winter.

   "Boss, why are you here? Is there something wrong?"

  Since the eldest married, they live in separate families, but it doesn't matter whether they are separated.

  This elder son is obedient anyway.

  Whatever the couple say, this son listens.

  In fact, there is no difference between dividing one's home and not dividing one's home.

  But it sounds nice in name.

"Parents, I want to go back to the city with Jiang Yue while Mao Dong is to visit her parents. As a son-in-law, I can't keep showing up, maybe I can keep it secret before. But now my sister-in-law already knows. I will definitely write to my parents after I go back.

I'm afraid that if the old man and mother-in-law come to our farm by train, it will be ugly if we don't show us a good face, so I thought about taking advantage of Jiang Yue's body to move now, so I just went back and took a look. parents.

   also counts as a clear road. "

  Qin Ming was a little apprehensive, his parents always said that they were the same, and if he went against their will this time, maybe they would be unhappy.

  Sure enough, Qin Dazhi frowned when he heard this.

  Qin Ming was a little uneasy, knowing that his father must be upset, he had never violated his parents' wishes in the past.

"Isn't this settled? Why did you change your mind again? Was it her sister who stunned her? I knew that her sister was not a fuel-efficient lamp. When I came, I still want to be our old Qin family. The Lord is not?"

  He Guixiang was a little angry.

"No! No, it has nothing to do with her aunt. I just feel that taking advantage of Jiang Yue's big belly, after returning home, the mother-in-law and the old man can't embarrass us. It's not convenient to take the children on the road next year. The children are so young, when the time comes. There is a headache on the road, it is not more troublesome."

   "Okay, I know what you mean, you go back first, I will think about it again, I will discuss with your mother, and then tell you Xiner."

  Qin Ming talked, seeing no one in the room talking, the scene suddenly became cold.

  He naturally knew that his parents were dissatisfied with him, so he got up and said goodbye.

  His parents have always been like this to him, and he is used to it.

   "His father, why do you have to think about it? We can't change this thing! We can't let the Jiang sister's temperament come. The first time you compromise, you will have to give up in everything. This person is in good measure.

  We have to establish this rule early, the daughter-in-law of the province does not understand the rule. "

  He Guixiang asked puzzledly.

"One yard goes to one yard. I'm thinking about the poor harvest on our farm this year. After paying the food supply. Our family doesn't have much food. It's the same with the old folks. If the daughter-in-law is in confinement, at least she has to prepare eggs. .

  Are you willing to your eggs? When the time comes for the confinement of the daughter-in-law and the daughter-in-law, I am afraid that the eyes of the people on the farm will be bright. When the time comes, there will be rumors, do you want to marry the second and third child? "

  He Guixiang thought, "Then you mean to let them go back?"

"Mother, let your eldest brother and sister-in-law go back. My sister-in-law's house is in the city. I heard that my sister-in-law's parents are all workers. They must be richer than ours with iron rice bowls, so my mother's mother can take care of them worse? What a great effort.

  Furthermore, if the sister-in-law leaves, the food in the eldest brother's house will be saved. I also want to talk to my eldest brother about bringing me a watch from the city, and Wei Guo brought a Meihua brand watch with him. "

  The little girl outside the house also squeezed in.

"Mother, if the sister-in-law goes to the city, let her bring me clothes back. I heard that the clothes that people in the city wear are foreign-style. There are also creams. I heard that the ones used in the city are different from the ones we sell here. ."

  He Guixiang and Qin Dazhi heard this, their hearts began to move.

  Indeed, if the old couple left, not only would the old couple's rations be saved, but I didn't see his sister-in-law also sent three bags of food.

  Those food can subsidize the family.

  Then their family will not live so stubbornly this winter.

  In addition to the fact that the husband and wife go to the city, no matter how unhappy the mother-in-law may be, she must send her daughter-in-law away decently when she leaves, so she can't let her son-in-law watch jokes at home.

  At that time, I might really bring them back a lot of good things.

  And confinement can also save a lot of things.

  They have lost their reputation, and they have lost their benefits. Why not do such a good thing?

  The couple nodded.

Chapter 107 Hypoglycemia

  Qin Ming headed back and walked back.

  After a short while, I saw a car coming in front of me.

  As long as they can come here by car, they are either cadres in the township or in the county.

  He deliberately gave way to the side of the road to make way for others.

  As a result, the car stopped by his side.

   "Qin Ming, I just ran into you."

  Qin Ming looked up and was shocked, this is not the secretary of the county magistrate Wang Gu.

  On weekdays, Secretary Wang, he only met once. After all, he was with the county magistrate. How could he have time to come to their small farm!

   "Guguan Wang, you are a busy man, who are you today?"

   "Hey, don't say anything, I went to the provincial capital to pick up a foreign expert back. When passing by you, you can see if the car is running fast. This is not the nearest to your farm, you can only come to your farm to rest.

  You send someone to notify your father quickly! Let him find someone to drive on the tractor to help us find gasoline. "

   "Let's do it, or I'll show you the way, you can go to my father's house to rest. It's not warm in the brigade in this cold day."

  Qin Ming hurriedly greeted him before he could see that a foreigner with blue eyes and yellow hair was sitting in the car.

  The first time I saw this foreigner, Qin Ming was frightened a little at a loss.

"Don't go to your father's place, go to your house! Your house is cleaned up, and besides, the meal your daughter-in-law cooked is delicious. The meal you ate at your father's house last time. The county magistrate didn't tell me when I returned. It's broken. You hurry up to find your father, and we will wait for you at your house."

  The Secretary Wang said so, and Qin Ming could only respond in this way.

  It is inconvenient for my wife to have a big belly, but can she refuse?

  It is true that my daughter-in-law cooks delicious food, and there is really a big gap between the craftsmanship of my mother and her daughter-in-law.

  Qin Ming hurriedly returned to his home and called his father.

  As soon as his father heard that it was Mr. Wang, he hurried out and made a phone call.

  This tractor is still in the tenth team, they quickly let the tractor driver over.

  You have to go to the county town to find a place to refuel. They don't have a place here, and they need a letter of introduction.

  You have to ask Mr. Wang to open a letter of introduction. Otherwise, they don't have the ability to get gasoline.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Jiang Yue are busy in the kitchen.

  She wondered, guessing that her sister's in-laws and mother-in-law are people who love petty and cheap things.

  I'm afraid, this matter can really be agreed.

  Since I'm here, I naturally have to make something delicious for my sister.

  The two smoked rabbits, they got one.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao secretly took some cabbage out of his own space, and fooled his sister that it was brought from the farm. They had a greenhouse on the farm, so they planted a little bit of cabbage and brought them to try.

  Jiang Yue Others are not rare, but this fresh vegetable is really rare.

  It's a blessing to have a bite of fresh vegetables in the winter.

  The younger sister tossed there.

  The two people have already figured it out. They ate marinated noodles at noon. Jiang Xiaoxiao was kneading and rolling the noodles there. My sister was cutting vegetables and marinating there.

  Two people were busy there, and they heard the sound of car horns at the door.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is strange, those who can afford to ride in a car in the past two years are all cadres.

  There are no private cars on the market now.

  You are also in the city, whoever has the money ran into the poor ravine!

  What cadre can go to his sister's house?

   "Ouch, Jiang Yue, Jiang Yue, come and help!"

   Officer Wang shouted outside, and Jiang Yue hurriedly threw down the kitchen knife and walked out.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao went out with her sister. My sister's belly is so big. What kind of help needs a pregnant woman to help.

  She was afraid of her sister being hurt.

   went out, but saw Wang Kuo holding a sweaty, pale foreigner.

   is walking into the house, and looking at it, the foreigner seems to be sick.

  "Guguan Wang, what's wrong with you? Is this foreigner sick?"

  Jiang Yue raised the curtain anxiously.

   Let people into the house.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is afraid that her sister will go up and help.

  It's better for a pregnant woman to save snacks, and take the initiative to go up and help Wang Gu to support foreign friends.

  Unfortunately, imagination is beautiful.

  People fainted directly.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao has no time to help others.

  I saw the poor Wang Guan being used as a meat mat and directly overwhelming the ground.

   "Oh, go to the doctor, Jiang Yue, go to the doctor."

   Officer Wang was terrified.

  This is an expert from the provincial capital.

  The county magistrate specifically asked him to take good care of the guests.

  Who thinks that an expert had something like this, but he didn't pass along the road, and the car immediately ran out of gas. When the expert arrived here, his face turned pale when he saw him.

   And even fainted. What if there is a disease?

  Jiang Yue hurried to find the doctor. After two steps, she didn't move the place. Where can she find the doctor?

  Their production team, yes! There was originally a doctor.

  But this doctor went to study in the county and was not in the production team at all these days. If there is a headache, everyone will take some painkillers.

   Dealing with the past is over.

  Now even if you are looking for a doctor, there is nowhere to go.

  The nearest hospital is also in the village, and it takes at least five hours to walk away from them.

  German Wang is crying and howling, foreigners are tall and magnificent, and Mr. Wang's small body can't breathe under pressure.

   "Jiang Yue, you still don't go fast, hurry! And this girl quickly helped me help people to the house and lie down. I can't just stand in this yard and freeze out, what can I do!"

  Jiang Yue can only come back.

  "Guardian Wang, there is no doctor in the production team now. The doctor is going to study in the county. It will take three days to come back. You can ask me to go to the doctor now, and I can't find it for you."

  The three people were in a hurry and finally carried them to the kang inside.

  When he heard this, Secretary Wang was in a hurry.

  Jiang took a small look at the foreigner, stretched out his hand and started to unbutton his collar, and felt his pulse.

"Officer Wang, don't worry. I probably took a look at this foreigner. He should have passed out without eating and his blood sugar was low. Sister, don't we have brown sugar in our house? Make a cup of thick brown sugar water and bring it over. Pour him down."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao forcefully pinched the palm of the foreigner's mouth.

  After a while, the foreigner really opened his eyes.

   "Keeping..."

  A big string of weak foreigners.

  German Wang rubbed his hands in a hurry.

  He doesn't speak a foreign language. He doesn't understand a word of what the foreigner says.

  He should not be responsible for the matters of foreign experts, but a special foreign affairs officer should be responsible.

  But the foreign affairs officer was hospitalized with appendicitis suddenly.

  I can't force people to get off the operating table.

  There is no way, he just bites his head. Who knows that he will be in such a big trouble?

  Suddenly, the fluent foreign language around me came out.

  German Wang's body was shocked.

  Nani.

  There are people in this production team who can speak foreign languages.

   But it's hard to say, after all, these educated youths are from intellectual families, and to put it bluntly, they have studied for several years.

  Who knows what kind of situation the family is like.

   Turned his head to see, it was the little girl who helped him in with Jiang Yue just now.

  He looks so beautiful, if it weren't for this girl, this foreigner would still not be able to wake up now.

Jiang Xiaoxiao asked clearly, and smiled and said, "Guguan Wang, don't worry, he himself said he has hypoglycemia. This time he was in a hurry to catch a plane, and there was no food on the plane. He didn't eat for a whole day and night. , Coupled with physical fatigue, so the problem of low blood sugar is committed.

   so you don't need to worry. He rests, eats something, he brings his own medicine, and he will be well soon. "

   Jiangyue's brown sugar water is also here.

  This foreign big nose, after drinking a cup of brown sugar water, his complexion immediately improved.

  Although he was still a little dizzy lying down, his face looked like a normal person at least compared to what I said earlier.

   Jiang Yue breathed a sigh of relief.

    The comment area is frying pan, the author does not explain, let's take your time to see if PK can advance to the next level. It's almost on the shelves, let's have another wave of daily favorites and recommendations.

Chapter 108

   "He is really fine, who are you? How do you know? Is it possible that you are a doctor? I think you are right."

Mr. Wang asked curiously.

  The current situation of the foreigner has stabilized, and his heart is also relieved, as long as there is nothing wrong with the expert. His work is complete.

"I'm Jiang Xiaoxiao, Jiang Yue's sister. I came from Kenqing Farm to see my sister. I can speak a little foreign language, and of course I can also have a little medical skills. Simple is not a problem, and his situation is not the same. Very serious problem.

  So I can tell. Under normal circumstances, he would be able to get over after a day or two of rest. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao gave a simple explanation, anyway, their family was born in the city, and they can compile any resume they want.

  Is it possible that who can carefully find out who her ancestors are?

  Jiang Yue's face is ugly.

  When my sister is so good in foreign languages, none of their brothers and sisters read well.

Sister    is considered the best, but she did not graduate from high school.

  How can there be a foreign language class in the school?

  The most important thing is how can my sister know how to heal?

  No, there used to be a neighbor in their family who liked his sister very much, as if the couple were doctors.

  Is it possible that my sister learned from others?

"Oh, my mother, Jiang Yue, but today I really thank you for your sister. If you don't have a sister like you, I'm panicking and don't know what to do. Besides, I can't communicate with the language. The experts here, if something really happened.

  Then I cannot escape the blame. Your sister saved my life. "

   Officer Wang is scared now when he thinks of it.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is happy.

Jiang Yue also smiled, "Guoru Wang, you sit here and rest for a while. My sister and I will cook, and the meal will be ready right away. After a while, let this foreigner have a meal, and he will recover sooner. ."

   Give Jiang Xiaoxiao a wink.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and her sister walked out.

  German Wang and the foreigner stared at each other.

  Two people, you can't understand me, and I can't understand you, so I can only stare.

   Jiang Yue asked Jiang Xiaoxiao in a low voice.

"You bastard, why are you still hiding, why I didn't know you are so capable now. Not only can you speak foreign languages, but you can also see a doctor, you can tell me honestly. I haven't been at home in the past two years, how are you? What are you doing?"

  Twisting Jiang Xiaoxiao's ears, he entered the stove room.

  This level of agility is like an eight-month pregnant woman.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled bitterly, knowing that she could fool the uneducated parents and elder brother because of chance.

  They didn't pay attention either.

  But I can't fool my eldest sister, who is the eldest sister, who was able to read the second year of high school under such circumstances back then.

  The one who is really educated in their family is the eldest sister.

  If she hadn't been taken to a foreign country by her daughter in her last life, how could she be so fluent in foreign languages?

  To put it plainly, it is a blessing in disguise.

  Our capital is also accumulated.

"Sister, it hurts, hurts, hurts! Your hands are so strong! Hey, how can you be so cruel with a big belly! Now there is my nephew but my sister. This is cruel to me. what."

   grinning begging for mercy.

  Jiang Yue glanced at the room before letting go, and said in a low voice.

   "You can tell me honestly, don't think you can fool the past."

   Throwing down the curtain and directly into the stove.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao touched his nose, yes, this is for interrogation.

"Sister, you really think too much. I haven't been just playing in the past few years. I have to learn a little bit at home. Don't you also know that my godfather and godmother hurt me wholeheartedly." .I followed them inevitably and learned a trick and a half.

  Furthermore, for me, the embroidered pillow has light outside. That foreign language was also learned from my godfather and godmother. They always test me on this, and they will naturally speak more. I don't know how I can speak foreign languages ​​so slippery. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao held her sister's act of acting like a baby.

  "Sister, I didn't say that I don't think these things are of much use. Who knows that they can be used today? That's great, I can know that your production team can still meet a foreigner.

  Unexpectedly, it can still be used. It seems that godfather and godmother's little whip is still very useful. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is confused. Anyway, no one knows what the godfather and godmother taught her.

"Okay, okay, you just fool me for one day. Knowing that you have a godfather and godmother. You don't know how long this exercise has passed. Who knows if there will be any more? It's not a good thing to speak a foreign language. If you are treated as a foreign spy, it will be troublesome."

  Jiang Yue is worried that those sports have not been long in the past.

  In some places, this aftermath has not completely dissipated.

  Being able to speak foreign languages ​​is not a thing worthy of honor, and it may bring death.

  She was afraid that her sister would be ignorant, thinking it seemed like a great skill.

   shows up everywhere.

  At that time, it will bring disaster to the whole family.

   Mom and Dad treat their younger sisters like eyeballs. If you know that your younger sister has encountered something, you still don't feel bad about it.

Jiang Xiaoxiao patted his chest and said, "Don't worry, eldest sister, I can't meet and talk to anyone about foreign languages. Besides, I'm in the forest farm now, and I can't even see many people, so don't even want to see foreigners. , Then foreigners can't go to the forest farm."

  Comfort my elder sister's heart.

  Jiang Yue was relieved now.

  The two sisters had already prepared almost the same, but now they fired at a very fast speed.

  The noodles are cooked immediately after they are beaten.

  German Wang and the foreigner ate hot marinated noodles.

  The foreigner eats steaming hot, but after eating two bowls in one breath, there is not even a drop of marinade left.

  German Wang was very addicted. After eating such two bowls of marinated noodles in a cold day, his body and mind was soothing.

  The main reason is that it tastes so delicious.

  Both people gave thumbs up.

  And it can be seen that this foreigner is mentally better than before, and it seems that it will not take a day.

  This person can recover.

  The two people were holding the big sea bowl and eating the third bowl hard. At this time, Qin Ming and Qin Dazhi had already arrived with tractor drivers.

  I have to open a letter of introduction. Without the letter of introduction from Secretary Wang, the letter of introduction from a production team leader of him is useless.

  No one dares to sell them gasoline.

  Tractors use diesel, which is not the same thing as cars use.

  As soon as the two entered the house, they were taken aback when they saw Wang Gu and the foreigner sitting on the kang, eating hotly.

  "Guardian Wang, I have already found a tractor driver, so I will go to the county to buy gasoline. You can write a letter of introduction. Otherwise, you won't be able to buy gasoline."

  Qin Dazhi took a look, not to mention that Jiang Yue was going to come, and they ate white noodles for Secretary Wang, and they seemed to use the little grain that her sister took.

  This daughter-in-law is sensible.

   is also considered atmospheric.

  Wang Guan ate up the last noodles in the bowl, wiped his mouth, and took out the letter of introduction from his briefcase.

   Write it directly with a big pen, then take out the official seal from the bag and put it on it.

  People are the secretary of the county magistrate. Naturally, these things are carried with you. It is not a big deal to open a letter of introduction.

   "Captain Qin, you can ask someone to go and come back quickly. This is an expert from the provincial capital. I have to send the expert to our county as soon as possible. The county chief is still waiting. You can't delay."

  Qin Dazhi nodded repeatedly.

   "Yes, Officer Wang! I will go right away."

  Wang Shuo saw that Qin Dazhi was about to leave, so he stopped people,

  "Don't worry, I will follow you to your brigade office, call the county, and see what the county chief says."

Chapter 109 Translation?

  As soon as Secretary Wang left, foreign experts curiously talked to Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  The only language spoken in this place is Jiang Xiaoxiao. He wants to talk to others, but it's a pity that they don't understand what he says.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao did have questions and answers, but after the two chatted, she knew that this expert was an expert in power plant equipment design.

  I came here specifically to build a power plant's latest equipment.

Jiang Xiaoxiao suddenly remembered that, indeed, a Sanli Power Plant was built in this place three years later.

   is the hydroelectric power generated by the dam.

  It is said that this is one of the best power plants in the country, and it has solved the problem of electricity consumption for at least 8 million people in this place.

  I did not expect that this foreign expert was actually an expert invited by the power plant.

  Guan Guan made a phone call and came back.

  Qin Dazhi did not need to buy gasoline, the county magistrate said, and the county sent people to pick up the experts.

  They buy gasoline back and forth, which is not still time-consuming, it is better to send a car directly from the county.

  Much faster than that tractor, and they also gave them gasoline.

  The county head will personally come to pick up the experts.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled, it seems that he attaches great importance to this foreign expert.

  Qin Dazhi accompanied the smiling face, accompanied Wang Gu and foreign experts.

  Unfortunately, none of them have the ability to talk to foreign experts, so they can only stare silently there.

  Qin Ming went to the kitchen and ate a large bowl of noodles. Knowing that his wife and sister-in-law had already eaten, his heart finally let go.

  His father told him on the way just now that he agreed with him and his wife to go back to see the old man and mother-in-law in two days.

  I didn't expect things to go so smoothly, and Qin Ming was also very surprised.

   "Yue'er, you can rest there for a while, and then go out, I'll go to see Dad and Mr. Wang and them. Don't go out, it's inconvenient to run around with a big belly."

  Jiang Yue's feet have begun to swell in the past two days.

  Qin Ming feels sorry for his daughter-in-law, and she can't help her out anyway.

  Jiang Yue was a little worried, "Or forget it, I'll accompany you later, or Dad should talk about you again later. After all, it's Secretary Wang, and the provincial experts don't seem to be polite if we don't send it."

  My father-in-law is very face-saving, and I always do everything in a decent way.

  Don't let people pick out the reason.

   also can't shame the Qin family, anyway, it can't let Qin Dazhi's reputation suffer a little bit.

  Otherwise, in private, my mother-in-law should visit them again.

  Although he won't talk about his own face, but he judges his man in front of his own face.

  That's not the same, it's a disguised accusation.

"I said you don't need to go if you don't have to go. You have already cooked them for a long time, and after a long time, is it possible that they can't even understand this? After all, you are a pregnant woman. Ah!

  It's okay with our dad, let me talk about it. "

  Qin Ming couldn't bear it. His wife's feet were swollen and walked a lot, and her feet were immediately swollen at night and couldn't see people at all.

  If this is the case, how can we persist until October, the child will quack!

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at her sister's embarrassed expression.

  "Elder sister, you should listen to your brother-in-law. When the time comes, my brother-in-law and I will go out together, which can be considered as a substitute for you to send off the guests. If they choose to pick things up again, it would be too impersonal."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao opened the curtain and went out.

Qin Ming patted his wife on the shoulder, "Be obedient, you are resting here, the sister-in-law is right, she will take the guests off for you. If those people are picky, it would be too impersonal, even if they are cadres. Embarrass the people."

   Jiang Yue smiled and watched them go out.

  Husband is actually nice.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao and Qin Ming went out, only to see Qin Dazhi walking towards the kitchen anxiously.

   "Oh! Little, Secretary Wang is looking for you. I heard you speak foreign languages."

  Qin Dazhi's head was sweaty. After a while, the county car came to pick up the leader.

  Who knows that this foreigner made a big call inside, and none of them can understand it.

   Anxiously sweating his forehead, but Secretary Wang told him to come out and look for Jiang Xiaoxiao quickly.

  Only then did he know that the sister-in-law, Jiang Xiaoxiao, could actually speak foreign words that no one understood.

   couldn't help but take a high look.

  I didn't expect this girl to be so powerful.

  Qin Dazhi couldn't help but guess there, didn't it mean that Jiang Yue's parents were ordinary workers?

  It is impossible for this worker's family to raise such a powerful girl. Not everyone can understand this foreign language.

  My son graduated from high school.

  I didn't recognize all the English letters.

  Don't tell him to speak foreign languages, I guess he can't understand it.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and went straight into the house.

  Sure enough, David, who was sitting on the edge of the kang, saw her, and immediately rushed to hold her in excitement.

  The gurgling waves in the mouth are endless.

  Qin Dazhi glanced at the foreign devil holding Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand.

  This foreign devil is too indifferent, so he does everything he can to get up.

Secretary Wang didn't pay attention to this. After all, he had encountered such a scene while working in the county.

  It is polite for this foreigner to shake hands.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao, what did this foreigner say? He was there for a long time and I didn't understand anything."

  "He said...needs an interpreter, otherwise the work cannot be carried out. He has a new inspiration and wants to share his experience with your technicians, and wants to see your technicians right away."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao can see that this foreign expert is a little excited!

  It looks like a real talent! Otherwise, you can't be so anxious.

  "Translation? The translation will take three days to come back. Can you wait?"

Secretary Wang is also anxious, what should I do when the county magistrate comes?

  I can't understand what I said, so let the county magistrate watch and stare at the experts together?

   Eyeballs turn!

  See Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  This is not a ready-made candidate!

"Hey, Jiang Xiaoxiao, Comrade Jiang, otherwise, you can do me a favor. You are such a good foreign language. If you do a translation, it will be fine. This is a contribution to the county. This is a glorious thing, Jiang Xiao Little comrade, I will definitely give you a big credit when the time comes. If you have any requirements, the county will definitely solve them for you."

   Secretary Wang said that he would do a lot of work, and he would naturally know that at this time, he would not be able to finish his work without relying on this Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Furthermore, the foreign affairs officer had just been hospitalized for surgery, so it is difficult to carry people out of the hospital now.

  Qin Dazhi was anxious when he heard it. This was a promise made by the county mayor's secretary.

  I was afraid that Jiang Xiaoxiao would not agree, and they could not afford to offend such a character.

  He is a production team leader, comparable to the county secretary.

  This can't offend others.

   "Little, you have to agree to this matter. This is a contribution to the country."

  Of course, what Qin Dazhi was even more excited about was that Wang Guan said that he could make a request.

  People can arrange a formal job in a county for them with a word.

  It's difficult for this production team for thousands of years to have such an opportunity. Can the county and their farm be the same? Other treatments vary greatly.

  It was Mr. Wang who spoke on his own. This kind of opportunity was simply a rare opportunity.

  Can not be excited.

Chapter 110

Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and said, "Guardian Wang, since it is to contribute to our country, you can rest assured that I can help with this, and I will definitely help. However, my level of foreign language is limited, and I am afraid that I may not be able to help with some professional terms. I must be busy. I will try my best. You still need to find a more professional translator."

She is not like Qin Dazhi who agrees to anything casually. This kind of thing is related to future work, and her level of translation is limited to limited exchanges, involving some professional terminology, which is not what her level can do. .

  Wang Guan was easy to hear.

  The little girl didn't say arrogantly to agree, she said that she was really seeking truth from facts.

  Just punch this and you can see that this girl has real abilities.

  Take this Qin Dazhi, open your mouth and let people agree.

  I can't hide my mind.

   Isn't it just being careful to make troubles.

  People cannot be compared with people.

"Comrade Jiang, don't worry, I understand this matter. We will quickly find an interpreter these two days, and you will help two days first. As long as the translation is in place, this matter does not need you, but you are asked to ask for this. Things still count. Even if you helped for a day, it was a help. It also helped us a lot."

  This is comforting.

Jiang Xiaojing knows that, although his level of translation cannot be said to be the most professional, it is also one of the best. After all, his daughter is also considered a professional. At that time, he accompanied her daughter to see those people every day, and couldn't speak. It's not okay if you don't understand.

  "Well, Mr. Wang, don't worry, I will help you solve this problem with the translation in these two days."

  Guan Guan, that is a great gratitude.

  Qin Dazhi looked at the incident and knew in his heart that Wang Kuo had a face-to-face when he spoke, and he was the one who talked about what he said before the county magistrate.

  This kind of person is a person who spit a nail.

  Qin Dazhi pulled his son aside.

"Boss, you can talk to your sister-in-law in a moment. Mr. Wang said that the power plant in the county is hiring people if he can ask for it. See if you can tell your two brothers and let them work at the power plant. As long as he tells Wang Gu about this matter, Wang Gu can definitely agree.

  This kind of opportunity is rare in a lifetime, if you let her work hard, it is a formal job. "

  Qin Ming was stuck in his heart.

  I felt a little aggrieved in my heart, and what my father said was a bit too biased.

  I kept thinking about the two younger brothers, but never thought that his eldest son is not a human being?

  Besides, this is my sister-in-law.

   "Father, how can I tell my sister-in-law about this? What kind of request do they want, can't they give it to themselves? Why do you want to help our family?"

  What he said is reasonable, Jiang Xiaoxiao can certainly mention it to herself, she is still an educated youth who went to the countryside to jump in the queue.

  Being able to get out of the situation of going to the countryside to farm, people don't plan for themselves, it is impossible to plan for the brothers in their brother-in-law's family. Nowhere does this principle go.

  It's even harder to say that he is a brother-in-law.

  Qin Dazhi replied, he naturally knew that his request was a bit excessive.

   "Even if your two brothers can't go, at least they can get you away. Anyway, you are his brother-in-law, and you are not an outsider."

Qin Ming said dullly, "Father, don't say anything. People eat by their ability. If you let me say this, what kind of face does my brother-in-law have to say? The first time my sister-in-law came to the house, I actually asked not to do so. The request of the face, am I still a man?"

Qin Dazhi was blocked and speechless, "You, you always have such a nerve in your mind. You don't want to think about it. Who is your father for? It's not for the good of our family, you are good," Is it possible that her sister doesn't touch her light? Even if she doesn't think about you, doesn't she think about her sister?"

  Qin Ming bowed his head and said nothing.

  His father's mind, he naturally understands.

   Saying something for his good, but just trying to take advantage of others.

  His father is too utilitarian. If it is someone else, he will naturally go up and say it, but this time it is the sister-in-law.

  His father didn't dare to provoke him, so he wanted to get ahead.

   "Anyway, I don't want to talk about it, you have to say you go by yourself."

  Qin Ming walked away.

  Qin Dazhi was in a hurry there, but there was no way, what could he do?

  People Wang Guan did not ask him, if he made this request on his own terms.

  Wang Guan, who thinks of him as someone.

  Qin Dazhi at least knew about face.

  It's not dark yet.

  The jeep in the county has arrived, and the county magistrate has come in person.

  Qin Dazhi is flattered.

  This is the first time he has seen the county magistrate.

  Even if he had met the county magistrate before, that was when the commendation ceremony was held. If he wanted to see the county magistrate alone, it would be difficult.

  Now the county magistrate shook hands with him in person.

  Qin Dazhi, Beier has face.

  All the old and young men of the production team were there watching. The county magistrate came to his son's house and shook hands with him personally and talked to him.

  From now on, if anyone in this production team wants to fight against him, they have to think about it in private and whether they have that confidence.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was in the car with the county head, and they went to the county with foreign experts.

  This time, the entire production team was shaken.

  Who doesn't know the sister of this daughter-in-law of the Qin family, that is capable.

  The head of the county and the secretary personally asked her to do the translation, so they could be invited to the incompetent person.

  Qin Dazhi is happy while worrying.

  The good news is that their whole family is now in the entire farm, and they are all very famous.

  After all, today, it was all the limelight, but the county magistrate came to their home.

  In the future, even other people in the production team will be beaten down, and he will not be beaten down. After all, he was named in front of the county governor.

   More or less, the leaders above will also look at this relationship and take good care of him.

   But worryingly, Jiang Xiaoxiao went to the county.

  What kind of request this dead girl might make?

  In case the bargain is less than their home, it is not a chance for nothing.

  Qin Dazhi lay on the kang with his daughter-in-law at night, discussing what to do with this matter.

  After all, this opportunity is rare.

  As long as Jiang Xiaoxiao opens his mouth, it is easy to get two official positions.

  Even if you can't get two, you can always get one.

  This official job can compare with their production team, which is carrying the country's rice bowl and eating public food.

  How many people are jealous of salary.

  If he had the ability, he would have taken his son to the factory long ago. It was not just that he had hired a few times and his two sons had failed the exam.

  People who come to recruit workers are hard and soft.

  They tried their best to serve delicious food and drink, but they didn't let go anyway.

  If there is such an opportunity, it will not save much.

  He Guixiang thought for a long time, but in the middle of the night she really couldn't sleep.

  This is equivalent to a piece of meat hanging in front of them, obviously right in front of them, but they can't bite them with their mouths open.

  Can you not worry about this?

"His father, we can't do this. Let's go to the eldest daughter-in-law tomorrow. Only if Jiang Yue speaks about this matter, her sister can agree to it. Forcing her to get this job for our family Qin Hao. "

  He Guixiang has thought about it, and he must not miss this opportunity in vain.

  You have to start with your daughter-in-law.

  She must come forward for this matter. A man or a husband can never open his mouth to talk to his daughter-in-law.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 3K 17
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
875K 30.2K 108
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
52.1K 5.2K 106
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...