The blessing bag is reborn wi...

By heyyyyyy467

https://www.69shu.com/txt/32089.htm Author: Floating World Category: Romance Novels 10.55 million words | Ful... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540

61-70

1.7K 22 1
By heyyyyyy467

Chapter 61

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others did not give the eldest uncle a chance to delay.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao wanted to draw a clear line long ago.

  The nature of my eldest uncle and aunt is taking advantage of others everywhere, even my parents have to calculate, such people are not worth making friends with.

  As long as you have the ability, you must let the old lady and old man live a good life.

  Live a little longer in this life.

  Those who owed money in the last life must be repaid.

  This division must find the production team leader to come home.

  After all, although family separation is a private matter, there must always be a witness.

  The production team leader and village leader are the best witnesses.

  Someone in the village had a dispute, and they all went to the production team leader and the village chief.

  The production team leader and the village chief have actually visited their home once.

   Seeing that the old lady is not looking back and living well now, I also congratulate the old man again and again.

  They were strange when they heard about the separation. The old man lived with the eldest son, so why did he have to break up with the eldest son?

   "Master, what's the matter? Is it possible that your boss is not filial? Don't worry, you can tell me if you have any grievances. I, the production team leader, must be the master for you anyway."

  There is no one who is short in the family!

  The sons said that filial piety has filial piety, but as long as there are daughters-in-law, there will be things that are not taken care of.

  When the old people are angry, they use this as an unfilial care.

  Fan Jianfeng's aggrieved face was aggrieved.

   "Captain, please persuade my dad. I just want to say everything, my dad wants to live by himself."

  He can't get a reputation for being unfilial, and how will his sons and daughters kiss him at that time.

  The production team leader and the village head looked at the old man.

  The eldest son of the Jiang family lives with the old man and the old lady of his family. On weekdays, he looks at the family peacefully.

  Unexpectedly, there are always pots and pans behind the back, and there are always some bumps.

"Uncle, don't say that. My grandfather and grandma are for your own good. Uncle captain, uncle village head, that's the case. My mother and my uncle are worried about the health of the two elderly people after this incident. What? It's still convenient to see a doctor in the city if you are sick, so I thought about it and wanted to take my grandma to the city to live for a while.

  I'm not sure if I will live in the city in the future, so I think I will divide the house with my uncle. The eldest uncle in the province is not convenient in the future, and it happens to alleviate the burden of the uncle. "

  Who said this is inappropriate, only her junior stood up and said the most appropriate.

  Sure enough, when Jiang Xiaoxiao said something, envy appeared in the eyes of the production team leader and the village chief.

  The people in the village want to make a food for their entire lives and eat food from the country.

  They are envious of things like this. After all, they are holding iron rice bowls and earning national money.

   "Old man and old lady, this is a good thing. If it is because of this separation. It will be done! We will be the witness for you. How can we not help you clear this matter after a good life!

Indeed! Before leaving, the family has to be divided, otherwise people will gossip in the future, and the brothers will not be able to explain it clearly. The problem of this family property is also a matter. "

  As soon as I have a good life in the city, the production team leader and the village chief will certainly not block the way of the old man and the old lady.

  This is to enjoy the blessing.

  It's easy for the old man and the uncle to separate.

  Just plant the fields under your household registration.

  Then the yard at home.

  Neither did they live together.

  Since the uncle's family started their own yard, he and grandma have not lived in the same yard.

  Now it's just a thorough separation of the yard, of course, by the way, rations and other things must be divided.

  Originally, every time when the work points were settled next year, the uncle directly took back all the work points of grandpa.

  But once they separated this time, it was the old man and the old lady who led them, and it had nothing to do with Fan Jianfeng anymore.

  The matter was settled quickly.

  The news that the old man and the old lady were going to the city immediately spread through the village like the wind.

  Many old men and old ladies came to congratulate the old man and old lady.

  After all, being able to live in the city, in the eyes of the people in their village, is to go to enjoy the blessing.

  The old man was still a little worried about his separation.

  Maybe you have to help your boss with publicity, so that you will be misunderstood by others that your boss is not filial.

  This reputation of unfilial piety cannot be left behind. After all, there are still a few boys and girls in the old family.

  At the age of marriage, once you have a reputation for unfilial piety, you won't be able to look down upon it.

  As a result, I didn't expect him to explain at all.

  People have a very understanding tone.

  Who can't know! He goes to the city to enjoy the blessing, and of course he has to make a clear distinction with his eldest son.

  The future boss of the province, the second child, and the third child will have to fight because of the property problem.

  Many people in this village break their heads for family property.

  Fan Jianfeng can see that this matter has been firmly fixed.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is faster.

  After dinner yesterday, before going to bed, she ran to the old man and the old lady's house, and specially gave the old man and the old lady a big peach.

  You still have to watch them eat it with your own eyes.

  The old man can't help but this granddaughter, and it is a filial piety of the child.

  Where did this kid find these two peaches!

  Know that they don't grow peaches in their village.

  You can only go to the county seat. Maybe there are farmers who grow peaches nearby, but there will be peaches sold.

  The main reason is that these two peaches are indeed very gratifying, white and fat, and they are very appetizing when they look at them.

  Especially for the old man and the old lady, the taste is really different.

  The old man and the old lady have a bad mouth. At this time, the peaches were imported, and it felt like they melted in the mouth, but they just dropped a big peach directly.

  The old man and the old lady will feel very energetic if they wake up the next day.

  I was very dirty. The old couple didn't think much about it. They thought they hadn't bathed in a few days.

  It is normal for people in the village to take a bath once a year.

  The old lady was recovering slowly, but when I came together today, I could feel that she was very energetic, as if she was several years younger.

  Recovered a bit of my old appetite even after eating, I can eat two bowls of a meal.

  The two of them didn't think about Taozi. They thought that they wanted to go to the city. It was a bit refreshing.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao certainly knows what his peaches do.

  So when I saw my grandma the next morning, the wrinkles on this face were reduced a lot, and I knew that my peach was quite effective.

  It seems that space production is still guaranteed.

  Although I can't talk about coming back from the dead, it's okay to prolong one's life.

  I was very happy, there were not many peaches in my space, and I don't know when the peaches will grow next time.

   Regardless of the effect of the peaches, I will eat two more for my grandma when I am leaving.

  In short, it is definitely a good effect, and it cannot be a poison.

   Let the two old people at least be healthy and live a few more years, so that they can also give themselves the opportunity to be filial to them.

Chapter 62-You Can Know What You Know

  Not two days after the separation.

  The old man and the old lady followed Jiang Xiaoxiao, and Jiang Lei and Fan Jianguo took the long-distance bus and entered the city.

   Before leaving.

  Fan Jianfeng also sent it to the bus station.

  That is for the whole village.

  It is not the heart of Jiang Xiaoxiaoren, if you really feel sorry for your grandma, at least you have to prepare dry food and eggs before leaving.

  The food on this road is a must for going out.

  Fan Jianfeng didn't even mention it.

  Don't say preparation.

  The person who doesn't have a word, one can imagine, he has many complaints about his parents.

  The eldest uncle is a tens of years old, but it's not that a child is ignorant.

  Having grudges against his parents, to what extent can such a person be filial.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao said nothing.

  Not prepared to be afraid of anything, anyway, she had money in her pocket, and she took the opportunity to buy some dry food when she arrived at the county seat on the way.

  When she arrived at the county seat, she didn't need her niece to say, Fan Jianguo ran to buy dry food and eggs.

  My little uncle runs a supply and marketing cooperative, and does business.

  Be familiar with these things to run business.

  The old man and the old lady thought it was too expensive, but seeing that this was the filial piety of the youngest son and granddaughter, they knew that they could not say anything.

  Fortunately, they got home soon.

Needless to say, the dormitory of   Fan Jianguo, the little uncle, can't live in the dormitory at all.

  So, Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others took the old man and the old lady directly back to their home. After all, it was easy for their family to vacate a house.

  Jiang Lei has already thought about vacating his house for grandma to live in.

  He squeezed in the dormitory of his younger uncle.

  Anyway, the two big men are squeezing and fearing.

  Fan Xiuying saw her father and mother coming all of a sudden.

  Especially when I saw the old lady's ruddy complexion and walking legs and feet so neatly, I thought the old lady was not sick.

  I waited until I greeted the old lady and old man into the house, and said things before and after, only to realize that my mother was almost ill.

   Frightened Fan Xiuying half to death.

   Pulled the old lady straight to tears.

  The old lady comforts her daughter.

   "Why are you crying? I tell you, you are a blessed one this time. If it weren't for the little one, your mother would just go to Yan Wangye to report."

Fan Xiuying smiled, "This kid doesn't know where to go in a day, where he learns crooked ways, and knows everything. I don't know what to say about her. You don't know that she has too many ideas now, two days ago. I have to go to the countryside on a hunger strike."

  Whenever she mentions her daughter, she complains.

The old lady said, "That's not okay. This child goes to the countryside with a daughter's family, and does all manual work. Just with her small body, she has done farming work? No, you can't let it go. She goes, you have to talk about her!

  Little, you come in. Grandma tells you. "

   "Grandma, I will report, and the street notice is asked to sign, and I will be back soon."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao slipped faster than anyone else.

   was caught by their grandma, and her ears were all called cocoons.

   Jiang Lei quietly wiped the wall and slipped away.

  Grandma is here, that's because there is no such thing as his pillar in the family.

   Their sister is partial.

  None of my parents, grandma and grandpa are not eccentric eyes of their own little ones.

  This sister...hey!

  This sister is the treasure of the whole family.

   Jiang Lei went out and sighed.

  Why is Xiaoxiao not a real sister anymore.

  This world is so fucking fantasy.

  My eighteen-year-old sister suddenly became someone else's sister.

   Jiang Lei felt aggrieved.

  What a girl his sister is.

  Although he always said that his parents were partial.

  But he is not partial.

  Every time I go out to eat and drink what my sister likes, as long as Xiaoxiao likes it, which time he doesn't think about bringing it back.

  In fact, Xiaoxiao is the iron treasure of their family.

  The Fang family is blind.

  She is such a well-behaved and beautiful sister, the Fang family actually doesn't like it.

   Jiang Lei stomped and went to find his uncle.

  He is resting in his uncle's dormitory tonight.

Fan Xiuying sent her daughter away only yesterday. Jiang Xin took her baby back. Qin Dazhuang came to their house every day, so she had to kneel down. When the old wife was angry, she went to live with her eldest son. They completely ignored them. Jiang Xin was still soft-hearted and could not stay there. My natal family lives for a lifetime.

  In the end, I went home with Qin Dazhuang.

   Before leaving, Fan Xiuying brought Jiang Xin with big and small bags. For fear that the child would be hungry, she brought ten bags of milk powder alone, let alone clothes.

   also brought a bag of white flour to the couple. Qin Dazhuang took the things. He was extremely ashamed. The old wife and mother-in-law were so kind to them. Compared with his own mother, the old father-in-law's mother-in-law was more like a real mother.

  The old lady pulled her daughter, "Daughter, you can't really let this little fooling around. If this child goes to the farm, it won't be a serious crime."

  The old lady loves her granddaughter.

  Fan Xiuying also feels distressed.

  "Mom, this matter has been decided, and there is no way to change it. The list on the street has been reported. Once it is reported, there is no way to change it."

  The old lady was disappointed when she heard it.

   "Really not? You go talk to the street director, let's change with our own family, can't it be done?"

"Mom, it's not that you don't know Xiaoxiao's temperament. If she doesn't want to, it's useless to talk to the director. That girl's temperament came up, you don't know! The last time it was because of this incident, you didn't Knowing that scared me and his dad. This girl was hungry for three days without eating.

  Almost something really happened, my dad and I were frightened. "

  Fan Xiuying is also helpless, and loves her as much as her heart. Now that the children are older, they will play tricks with them.

   But what can be done.

  The old lady stared, "This dead girl, no wonder she ran so fast just now. This is because she knows what bad things she did, just because I am afraid I will scold her. Come back and talk about her."

  The old lady loves her granddaughter! Why is my mouth so tight along the way, without saying a word?

  This kid.

Fan Xiuying looked helpless.

   whispered the ins and outs.

  The old lady and old man are dumbfounded.

"What are you talking about? Xiao Xiao... Xiao Xiao is not our child? How could it be possible, it must be a mistake. It is impossible that our Xiao Xiao is not our Jiang child. You haven't seen that child, and we have more kisses, then Is the pro in the bones.

  This kid is kind-hearted, and he volunteered to go to the countryside for his eldest brother, but how can he share such a bastard with his parents? This child is so distressing. What kind of Fang family is that? That's a group of guys with no eyes, you couple can't treat Xiaoxiao badly.

  After all, I'm raising such a big child, but I can't say that I am not kissing. Otherwise I can't spare you. "

  The old lady stomped her chest. In her heart, she never thought that Jiang Xiaoxiao was not her granddaughter.

  Think about it, that family, with ulterior motives, wanted to take Xiao Xiao back home.

  Where is my mom and dad?

  My heart is dark.

  "Who said no? How could I think that the family was so dark-hearted? I could do such a thing to my own daughter."

  Fan Xiuying is also helpless. In addition to helplessness, she cherishes her daughter even more. She feels distressed!

  "Don't talk about other things. From now on, Xiaoxiao will be our child, no matter what. You raised it since childhood. We can't watch our children being bullied.

burden. If you mother can't protect the child, I can tell you my grandma, but I can't spare you.

  Also, this child will still feel a little bit more painful in the future. When encountering this kind of thing, although the child does not say, but how uncomfortable it should be! You have to be a little guard against the family in the future, I looked at this not like a good family.

  I made this idea today, maybe there are other ideas tomorrow. And you have to have a scale in your heart, and your own daughters must follow the Fang family. Who raised to whom? Don't worry about other people in your heart, I looked out, our Xiaoxiao is still facing us, and you will treat Xiaoxiao as a relative from now on.

  Don't tell me anything. "

  Don't look at the old lady because of her age, but when she does something, she makes a decision. This kind of thing is not unbearable because of blood relationship.

Fan Xiuying nodded, "Mother, I know things like this in my heart, don't worry, I will tell her that child. This home will always be her home, and the door will always be open for her. But Xiaoxiao will also be. Our girl.

  I will not treat the little ones badly, you still don't understand this? Even if I have this idea, think about it, Lao Jiang can do it. I dare to think about it, Lao Jiang can eat me. "

  The old lady nodded in relief. Of course she knew her son-in-law.

  This son-in-law is very important to this girl.

Chapter 63

  Jiang Xiaoxiao went directly to the street to get the notice.

  This is really not cheating the old lady.

  The street has notified them to get the formalities.

  They will leave in half a month. Not only do they leave, but they also have to leave with their household registration.

  The procedure for the transfer of household registration is done on the street, but they have to get a certificate and letter of introduction.

  After the hukou relationship is transferred to the farm over there, their rations will be linked to the farm in the future.

  There will be no food relationship between them in the city. This is the characteristic of this era.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao came to the street and saw an acquaintance before he even went in.

  He Aiguo pulled his head, followed a middle-aged woman out of the street behind her, holding a notice and letter of introduction in her hand.

"Patriotic, your father has already decided on this matter. Sign up for you to go to the countryside. That's no way. You are the boss of the family, who do you not go? You can't count on your brothers and sisters. Go. Don't blame me. This is not my idea. If you want to blame, blame your dad.

  Although I have not treated you very well these years, I have not treated you badly. I have not beaten you or scolded you, so I am worthy of you. You go all over the street to see whose stepmother is as benevolent as I did! "

  Women's mouth is nagging.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao can see that this must be He Aiguo's stepmother.

   "Auntie, I know, I have no complaints. I am willing to go, no complaints."

  He Aiguo's voice is full of helplessness.

  He fought hard, knowing that after he went to the countryside, he might not be able to return for the rest of his life.

  But, his father is already firm.

  Because of this, he couldn't get out of bed for a few days.

  Since the stepmother walks in, he already knows what it means to have a stepmother and a stepdad.

   Originally, this fight was unnecessary, but from the perspective of his heart, he also hoped that he could go to the countryside.

  Leave this home.

  Good for him, good for father, good for stepmother.

  The younger siblings at home are even better.

  They all wanted him to leave.

  Who will see him in this family?

  He is just superfluous.

   Over the years, I have watched my father and stepmother's family affectionately. He is like a superfluous person. He has long been tired of this kind of indifference. In fact, he wants to leave.

  I originally thought it well, but I agreed to it all by myself.

   also rounded out everyone's ideas.

   But who knew that after returning home, the stepmother's words instigated, I couldn't help but couldn't help but breathe.

   After a few words, it drew a good meal from my father.

  After this fight, it aroused his resistance.

  But in the end, I still have to go to the countryside.

  Father ignored his disapproval and went to the street to sign up with his household registration.

  That means he must agree if he disagrees.

  Sometimes he thinks that these things may be caused by his temper.

  Obviously, what I think is completely different from what I do.

  "That's okay. I'll take these things for you first. I'm going home, don't you have anything else? Let's not follow each other together. By the way, go back these two days and pack your things quickly."

  The stepmother left after speaking.

  People are impatient to follow him.

  If it wasn't for fear that he would tear up the notice.

   will not come this time either.

  He Aiguo frowned, and his brows could trap flies.

   "He Paiguo!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao saw his stepmother retreating, so he got up.

  Know that his stepmother is not a good companion.

  If I just came up, people would think that they have some improper relationship between men and women.

  I can say anything.

  At that time, He Aiguo will still be put on a hat. You must know that you know from your brother that He Aiguo's life is actually very difficult.

  People are good at being deceived.

  He Aiguo saw the little girl over there as soon as he looked up.

   couldn't help but smile.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao!"

   "Do you remember me?"

  Jiang was a little surprised.

  He Aiguo scratched his head shyly. He has not much experience talking to girls.

  He is introverted and never interacts with others, let alone girls, even boys, and he doesn't have many friends.

   "Of course I remember you. I am friends with your brother Jiang Lei. He always talks about his sister. How can I not remember!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is quite clear.

  Her elder brother and He Aiguo still walked the same way in their lives.

  People, this is the brotherhood of the hardcore.

  How to dismantle this can't be dismantled!

   "I didn't expect us to be a street. You also went to the countryside. Where did you go?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao knows in his heart that He Aiguo and himself are the same place.

  He Aiguo only then understood, pointing to Jiang Xiaoxiao.

   "You also go to the countryside? Your parents are too cruel, why would you let you go to the countryside as a girl? This...this is too..."

  He Aiguo could not say anything bad.

  It's not that Jiang Lei's family treats this sister as a treasure.

  This is Bao!

  Not as good as his grass.

  He is a big man, he is sloppy, at least he has a thick skin, and it doesn't matter if he is trampled on.

  After going to the countryside, the most is to suffer a little! But it does not hinder his pursuit of freedom.

  At least, life is more comfortable than at home.

  But Jiang Xiaoxiao is the proud girl of the family, and she is not crazy after going to the farm.

  This gap is so big.

  Can a little girl stand it?

  Sympathy, pity, and indignation.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao immediately understood that this man had a big misunderstanding.

"He Aiguo, don't think about it. My parents won't let me go. I asked for it. I must go to the countryside and become a qualified young man. To respond to the party's call to be a qualified talent. "

  This is a big slogan.

  At that time, people were very passionate and passionate, and they were really ideal for ideals.

  Money, status, and so on are really just like licking chicken blood, not in the eyes.

  He Aiguo almost didn't cover his face.

  You are a little girl who was raised in the palm of your hand by your parents, and you don't know how big the gap between your ideal and reality is.

  But what can he say?

  Anyone who comes to the street to receive notices is basically hard-wired.

  The list has been reported to the superior, it is absolutely impossible to change it.

  "We are a street, maybe we will go to a farm in the future. My brother and I are good friends. If you have any help then, just come to me."

  He Aiguo still makes a promise like a big brother.

  Jiang nodded, his face was innocent and cute.

"It turns out that you are good friends with you and my brother, so don't worry, Brother He will definitely come to you if I have any difficulties in the future. But we are courteous, if you encounter any problems, you can come to me. I am Your friend's sister. It is incumbent to help you."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao really wants to help He Aiguo, after all, the friendship between He Aiguo and his brother is true.

  My brother owed it to others in the previous life, and she will pay it back in this life.

  He Aiguo really can't say anything, what else can he say?

  "Then you go in quickly, I'll go back and prepare things first. If there is anything you need help, you ask your brother to come to me, and he knows where I live."

  He Aiguo is gone.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao went straight into the street, and the street director looked helpless when he saw her.

  Other people's houses are crying and shouting, and no one wants to go to the countryside.

  In order not to let this place fall to his own head, I wish my brothers could see blood.

  It's good to come to her.

   still crying and shouting that he must go to the countryside. I haven't seen this number yet. At first glance, Fan Xiuying and Jiang honestly raised the child crookedly.

  I really don't know the suffering in the world.

Chapter 64 Free.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took this notice, and suddenly felt that his eyes were open and his mood was at ease.

  Finally everything is different from the previous life.

  She changed her brother's fate, her parents' fate, and her own fate.

  Although she is still going to the countryside in this life, she is not afraid of going to the countryside.

  The future policy will not allow her to stay in the country forever.

  This time she didn't want to stay in the country, she wanted to go back to the city.

  Let those dogs see others as if they counted them, and those who harmed them get their due retribution.

   Suddenly feel that this feeling of being able to control everything really makes people feel a little ecstatic.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao said nothing, and went home to prepare luggage.

  My parents must have prepared everything for her a long time ago, and she doesn't need to worry about it at all.

  She prepares luggage, most likely, she will go back and see some things she needs.

  Probably those professional tools can only be prepared in advance.

  The rural medical equipment is simple.

   Once there, it is impossible for simple medical equipment to give full play to its expertise.

  She has been a doctor all her life, and this time she went back to her job.

  She doesn't want to give up.

  No matter how I am, I devote my youth and life to this cause.

  Who can be more professional than her?

  This time, she absolutely did not allow others to work hard on her own cultural level and stuck her there for a lifetime.

  Back home, the family had already cooked food and waited for her.

  Today, both grandma and grandpa and uncle are here, so Fan Xiuying made a delicious meal for her parents and younger brother. Besides, the family also has money now, which is not bad for this meal.

  Thanks to the brother is the blessing of the staff of the supply and marketing agency, so it is very convenient to buy something.

  Some things that can't be bought, as long as the younger brother goes to the supply and marketing agency to talk about it, he can buy it internally.

  No, the food on the table today is quite rich.

  There are 5 catties of ribs in a pot, plus a large plate of spicy chicken.

  These two hard dishes are enough to make people mouth-watering, not to mention that she also mixed two cold dishes, fried peanuts, after all, her father also likes to drink two mouthfuls.

  Jiang Xiaoyi came back, the elder brother happened to buy wine from outside, and his uncle asked him to buy wine specially and bought a bottle of Wuliangye.

   Seeing Xiaoxiao, he immediately winked at his sister behind him.

   "Little, you can be careful, I saw my grandma's calm face, and her eyes were tracing around like a laser, and she must be looking for you."

  "Brother, why do I think you are a little gloating?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao knows his elder brother's temperament, and likes to tease her all his life.

   Jiang Lei smiled cunningly.

   "I'm telling you, I just went to my grandma to file a complaint, how did you bully me? I can tell grandma all the time, I'll wait for my grandma to be the master. Our family can't be in prosperity."

  He has been bullied by his sister all his life, which is okay.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled brightly, "Brother, you probably forgot that grandma loves me most. You still dare to sue me, you should have fun if I don't sue you."

  Turn around and enter the house.

"Grandma, oops, it's exhausting me. I didn't make it clear on this street. It made me run so many times. Grandma, you can't stare at me. The notice has already written it clearly. I will have another week. But I'm going to the countryside, you don't hurt me anymore, and you won't have a chance in the future.

  Your granddaughter who hurts the most is going to face the loess and back to the sky. I want to see me only after the year of the monkey. "

  Jiang Lei shivered with goose bumps all over his body when he heard the babbling sound.

  诶 Damn, when did his sister have the potential of being a vixen?

  Listen, listen to this sound.

"You stinky boy, you dare to threaten your grandma, I tell you, you have to let me have a beating today. You have to let you know how great this broom bump is. You are so big now. Everything can be yours.

   Tell me now, I can't do anything to you if I chop and play later? I have to clean up you today. Your parents have spoiled you and dare to do anything. "

  Grandma's voice is obviously a liar, inferior, but what he said seems to be how powerful the grandma is.

  With one hand, he took Jiang Xiaoxiao's ear over.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao grinned.

  The sound is going to shake the sky.

   "Hey...grandma...you do it lightly, I hurt... it hurts... it hurts, it hurts... the ears fell off."

  "Okay, okay, just two hits. You really broke her ears and she is about to go to the countryside. When she gets there, the medical equipment is not good, and there are few doctors. What should I do if it becomes inflamed?

  You kid should let your grandma take care of you.

  If you don't listen to the old man's words, you will suffer. You will know when you get to the countryside, what good place is that place? "

  Grandpa stood up and talked immediately, and heard that she seemed to be scorning Jiang Xiaoxiao towards her grandma.

  Actually, who doesn't know it in my heart, this is really distressing Jiang Xiaoli's ears.

   "Grandpa, you are too right. You have eaten more salt than I have eaten. Don't be angry because of me. Can we eat now?"

  The ears were red and painful, and my grandma didn't lightly touch her hands this time.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao rubbed his ears.

   "Okay, okay, let's sit down, let's have a reunion dinner today. If Xiao Xiao really goes to the countryside, I am afraid it will not be easy to sit down and eat this meal."

  The old man greeted everyone in the family to sit down, and he didn't feel uncomfortable at the son-in-law's house.

  Jiang honestly treats him as his father-in-law.

  Jiang Honest and Fan Xiuying sat next to the old man and the old lady, Jiang Xiaoxiao, Jiang Lei and Fan Jianshe were on the other side.

  Seven people sat down around the round table.

  The old lady and the old man can't accept the fact that Jiang Xiaoxiao is really about to go to the countryside.

  Acceptance is acceptance, but the old lady is now urging Fan Xiuying to prepare luggage for Jiang Xiaoxiao all day long.

  It's good for the old lady to hear about the farm they are going to. Not only is the location remote, but there are many wild animals, and the winter is cold.

   He just asked her mother to find a relationship in exchange for a cotton ticket, and the quilt alone weighed 8 catties.

  Not to mention even made her a thick padded jacket and cotton trousers.

  I was afraid of freezing her.

  Fan Jianshe also bought a military coat for his niece, which he wanted to come with a cheeky old comrade in arms.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao watched as the family turned their backs on the people who were busy with her.

  She is the most at ease.

   Lying on the kang and farming in her space.

  We are hard-working little farming experts.

  So far, she has discovered that the peaches that grow on her peach tree can strengthen her body, but she doesn't know what it does.

can not tell.

  I really have no experience.

  I just don't know how this batch of cabbage will make people feel.

  No matter what, as long as there is no harm.

  Even if it is ordinary Chinese cabbage, it is for nothing.

  Take advantage of your own presence, so that your family can enjoy the benefits of their own space.

  Otherwise, wait for her to go to the countryside.

  She can't create these things for them, at most she can only grow rice and wheat.

  Even if it is sent back then, I am afraid it will be very eye-catching.

  Food is fundamental, how many people don't have enough food.

   Don't say anything else, in the PK position, please give your support. Seeking collection, seeking comment, seeking recommendation.

Chapter 65

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was shocked as soon as he entered the space. The cabbage in his field grew so strong.

  Is this still called Xiaobaicai?

   is almost called Chinese cabbage.

  Guilty in heart.

  Too busy these two days, since I went back to my hometown, I am busy with my grandpa's body.

  She forgot the cabbage in the field.

  Don't say anything, I collected all the cabbage.

  Sure enough, as she expected, this can only be harvested once the crop is mature.

  You can plant other crops on the whole land, and you don't want to plant other plants like peach trees, so there is no way to do it.

  Looking at the vacant land, she pondered for a while, there are some things that she still needs to leave her parents with ready-made things. This kind of rice white noodles is still the most suitable. It seems that rice should be grown.

  In this era of lack of supplies, even if you have money, you may not be able to buy things.

  Especially they are urban residents. In this town, their registered permanent residence relies on food. There is a fixed monthly ration. If you buy enough of these numbers, you can't buy it when you want to buy food.

  Moreover, the coarse and fine grains are all quantitative. You can't buy rice and white noodles if you have money.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao had a big calculation, he was leaving in one week.

  If calculated according to her space and time, she can harvest one crop a day on average, then the rice that she harvested in about a week should be at least a few thousand catties.

   And she found one of the greatest benefits, the cabbage she had collected from her own piece was actually placed directly in her own warehouse.

  The warehouse side clearly saw this piece of land and collected about a thousand catties of cabbage.

  So, a piece of land in the space is about one-fifth acre of land.

  After all, her place is a green pure natural plant agent, no chemical fertilizers or pesticides are used.

  But she remembered that the rice seedlings must be sent out before they can be planted.

  I don't know how to raise seedlings by myself.

  I had to change my mind and plant the wheat first. It seems that his parents cannot eat rice for the time being.

  There is no way. Although she did a lot of farm work in her previous life, she really didn't do much of raising seedlings.

  Who made her later become a rural doctor.

  She made up her mind that after she went to the countryside, she must ask the old farmers in the village for advice. Of course, it might be the farm, but there are always experienced ones.

  Learn about farming with others. Who will let us have some space?

  Grow good wheat.

  Jiang took a nap.

  It was dawn as soon as she slept, and she lay on the bed when she woke up. She closed her eyes and did not get up.

  My parents didn't talk about her anyway.

  It was mainly busy in the middle of the night yesterday.

  Directly entered the space and took a look, and sure enough, the wheat on the ground had already bear golden wheat ears.

  Space production is really not covered.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao collected all the wheat, and she had discovered it yesterday.

  All the planting and harvesting in the space just need her own thoughts. As long as she thinks, the seeds will be planted in the ground.

  The current harvest is the same.

   Planting a new batch of wheat, she finally got the space to get up.

  I also wondered what would happen if I try to plant sterile rice seedlings.

  Dad and brother have gone to the factory.

  Fan Xiuying told Jiang Xiaoxiao yesterday that she and her grandpa will take her grandma to the hospital for treatment today.

  She doesn't worry about her mother's body. If you don't have a good check, she won't know if something will happen again.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao did not go, not that he didn't care.

  She knew it well.

  In any case, the physical condition of the peach after eating, she still has a bit of understanding.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao did not follow his mother to the hospital today, but wanted to turn his cabbage and wheat into a reasonable path at home.

  She didn't say anything. After tidying up the house, she put ten kilograms of cabbage in her own space.

  There is also wheat, and wheat can't be ground into flour.

   She probably saw that the wheat yielded five hundred catties.

  She found the sacks at home and took the wheat directly out of the space.

   Then I went to the aunt next door to borrow a tricycle and put these sacks on the car.

  Not far from them is Xiaowang Village. There is a mill in that village. Otherwise, I would like to find a place to grind noodles and rice in this city, but I can't find it.

  Fortunately, the craftsmanship of the tricycle has not been forgotten. Otherwise, if you want to transport the wheat to the mill, it would really embarrass her!

  The space can't be used casually. When people see it on the street, it's just looking for death.

  Five hundred catties of wheat are ground to produce four hundred catties of white flour.

  It costs three yuan to grind five hundred catties of wheat, if they don't want wheat bran.

   Then only one and fifty cents will do.

  The owner of the mill is a real person.

  At first glance, he is an honest person.

   didn't make any trouble, just grind the noodles, and even found a few noodle bags for her, and only charged her five cents.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao rode a tricycle and pulled the four bags of noodles back.

  That was really a sweat.

After arriving home, he carried four bags of noodles into his brother's house.

  If it is left in the stove, it is not safe. These two years are not the future.

   Rats are rampant.

  It's okay if there are people in the house. If it's in the stove, the rat will have to rebel.

   Packed things up, Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at the time, guessing that grandma and grandpa Fan Xiuying should be back soon, so they started cooking.

  Anyway, I have fresh white noodles today, and she wants to try her own white noodles.

  First spread the flour.

  This kind of weather develops quickly.

   There happened to be cabbage, so I went to the supply and marketing agency and cut 2 catties of pork.

  Pork has more lean meat and less fat. This is because the meat seller did not know Jiang Xiaoxiao to cut it like this.

  In this era, fats are the most sought-after goods.

  There are so many lean meats that no one wants.

   Minced meat is chopped, and buns are prepared at noon.

  Although the stuffing of pakchoi seems to be a little bit more watery, it is just right to squeeze the water buns.

  When Fan Xiuying and the others came in, there was already a yard with fragrance.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao just took the big basin and walked into the house.

   "Mom, grandma, you are back, wash your hands quickly. I wrapped a bun at noon, and it is big meat buns with small cabbage stuffing."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao showed off proudly.

  You must know that she was used to her parents before, it was really inattentive and irrelevant.

  Don't talk about steamed buns, I'm afraid it can be steamed into dead buns.

  Fan Xiuying hurried up to pick a curtain for her daughter.

"What is your girl's urgency? You can do it when mom comes back. Tell me, you've never steamed buns, why do you think of steamed buns today? Making dumplings is more convenient than steaming buns. If you don't make noodles, it's better. , Steamed buns can catch up with iron bumps."

   Fan Xiuying can not worry.

  This is white noodles.

  I am afraid of my daughter Huo Huo.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao immediately blocked her mother's mouth with a bun.

   actually didn't trust her.

  Fan Xiuying took a bite.

  The eyes lit up, let alone, this bun is really delicious.

  "Don't talk about Xiaoxiao, she can think of cooking for us at her age. This is the child's mind. You can't praise the child well! I looked at this bun very well."

  The old lady cast a blank look at her daughter. This is not to bully her granddaughter.

  I twisted my ears yesterday, but I know to protect them today.

"Come on, Xiaoxiao, bring the buns to grandma. Grandma looked at the steamed stuffed buns. It's delicious. Your mother doesn't like to eat, so let her not eat. For a while, grandma will have to eat at least three. Our Xiaoxiao made it for the first time. Steamed stuffed buns, grandma has to give our little face whatever grandma said. And it must be delicious, grandma can smell it."

  The old lady, this baby guard.

Chapter 66: What Bad Things Did You Do Today?

   "Yes! Grandma still loves me! My mom just said it nicely, she doesn't believe what I make every time. Grandma, try it, I promise it's very delicious."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao put down the steamed buns and gave her grandma. Grandpa used wash water to let the two elderly people wash their hands and face, and asked his mother.

   "Mom, I went to the hospital for an examination today, what did the doctor say? My grandma is in good health, right?"

  Fan Xiuying swallowed the buns in three mouthfuls before freeing her mouth to talk.

  "The doctor said that your grandma is recovering well. It seems that she has never had a serious illness, and her body is so good that she is almost catching up with the young man."

  Fan Xiuying answered while washing her face.

  She was very satisfied with the results of this examination. Her parents can live a few more years, and she can also be filial.

  Today I ate the buns made by my daughter again.

  It was so delicious that she wanted to cry.

  This child used to not touch Yang Chunshui with ten fingers.

  Anything can be done now.

  I can learn it as soon as I learn it.

  Today's buns are indeed delicious.

   is the white face that loves oneself.

  There is not much fine grain on the monthly grain book.

  You can make a lot of buns for one meal.

   But I watched the day when the girl was leaving, and the parents were also there.

  If you eat white noodles, just eat white noodles. After eating it, they will save a little next month.

  Fan Xiuying counted the money in hand, and suddenly remembered the gold exchanged by her daughter.

Why!

  What a nice kid.

  The family happily eat steamed buns.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao watched each one eat sweetly, and he was also satisfied.

  She has eaten it, and the taste is different from their old white bread.

  The taste is more sweet, and the most important thing is that she feels very comfortable after eating.

  Working is particularly vigorous.

  I don't know if it is a psychological effect or it is true.

  Anyway, I feel refreshed after eating.

  Jiang Lei's stomach is round when he eats.

  Fat and drink.

  He was not polite, and ate five big buns in one go.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's steamed steamed buns are not delicate, one is as big as a fist.

  "Sister, if you go, you should take me. I don't think it's a bad thing to go to the countryside now. If you have food like this, I would rather stay with my sister."

  This guy is owed.

  A look like eating and waiting to die.

  In fact, Jiang Lei is just a little bit more skinny, in fact, he is a hard-working person.

  I didn't see that learning to drive is very fast, all of which can be on the road.

  It is said that I went to test the car in the past two days.

  Technical assessment organized by the unit, once passed the customs, he can replace Jiang Honest to work.

  To put it bluntly, it is really the master of the church apprentice starved to death.

  Jiang stared honestly, facing his son, there was no time for him to be harsh.

   "You are talking nonsense! Be careful I beat you."

  Jiang Lei hurriedly jumped up, "Dad! I'm just kidding, don't take it seriously, you don't know what I am. I am at ease."

  Fan Xiuying smashed his back with a broomstick.

"From now on, your sister's luggage is ready! You will help to tie it up in a while, then send your sister to the station, and you can walk with her. I heard that Kenqing Farm is not the worst, the worst If you have to ride for a few more days, Kenqing Farm is already considered good.

  That place is very cold in winter. I prepared quilts, cotton-padded clothes and trousers for your sister, as well as cotton shoes. I don't know if it's enough.

  If it's not enough, then I'll send you a letter! Mom will send it to you again. The food originally wanted to bring you dried meat, jujube, millet or something, but those things were so heavy that they were not easy to bring on the road. Mom prepared them for you. When you get to the place, you can give me a letter.

  Mom will send it to you, and you will take the money with you for the rest! Buy whatever is missing. Don't save money, your mom and dad don't miss you this little money. "

  Fan Xiuying digressed while talking.

  Jiang Lei grinned, "Little, don't worry, elder brother will send you things, and wait for you to leave! elder brother earns wages and is also a working person, don't worry, elder brother will buy you whatever you want."

  I feel distressed.

  Why did my sister go? He didn't know why.

  Sister is for him.

"Okay, okay, don't talk about these sad topics, Xiaoxiao, come! Sit next to grandma. Let grandma take a good look at you. If your child goes, grandma may not see you for a year or two. "

  The old lady loves her child.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao sat over and held the old lady's arm.

"Grandma, don't worry, I heard that when I went to Kenqing Farm, I can still take a leave of absence once a year. Because the winter time there is very long, if I do well in the winter, I may not be able to take leave of absence and come back for the New Year. I can see you then.

   By the way, since grandma is in good health, please stay in the city. Don't go back to the village, and see that this winter is cold. When you return to the village, you are reluctant to build a stove, let alone buy carbon. It is better to stay here with my parents and my mom.

  I'm leaving, that room just vacated for you to live in, I won't let you go. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao wants to leave her grandma in the city, so she can save herself from worrying.

The old lady couldn't bear to say, "You, you are a stupid boy who said stupid things. Don't eat grain in this city. The grain of your parents' grain is calculated by the catty. My grandfather and I also Eat here, how can your parents have enough food?

  You are heartbroken to your grandma, are you ready to starve your parents? "

  It's no wonder that the old lady refused, even if Fan Xiuying and Jiang honestly heard this, they hesitated.

  It's not that they are not filial to the old lady, nor are they paying attention to the care of their sons and their daughters.

  They are also worried.

  Life in this city is all about supply.

  The supply of food is calculated by the number of catties per person.

  Even if you have ten days to eat until the end of the month without food every month, there is no way to get food.

  Some people say that they will go to the black market.

  Yes, there is food in the black market.

  But whose parents can afford to go to the black market for years!

  The grain on the black market is at least twice as expensive as the grain in the grain store.

  How can ordinary people afford to eat.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is happy.

   "Parents, I haven't told you yet. I have already inquired that the farm can give each of us 200 catties of rice in a year, and there are 1,000 catties of wheat.

  I heard that this is a private benefit. And if you do well, you can exchange your work points for more food.

  I guess I can't eat much by myself. Send the rest to the family so that grandma does not have to worry about the rations in the city.

  Furthermore, the land at home can produce some grain every year, enough for you to eat. "

  Old ladies, they are getting older.

  Naturally, no work points are required.

  Furthermore, I'm looking forward to the contract after two years.

  Old lady The old man doesn't need to worry about food at all.

  Jiang honestly heard it, but he didn't care about it.

  How much can that be.

  This kid is not in charge and doesn't know that firewood, rice, oil and salt are expensive.

  That is her ration.

  Farms cannot be given away for nothing.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took advantage of the old lady and the others, pulling Fan Xiuying to the stove.

  Fan Xiuying glanced at her girl in a strange way, "Say what bad things did you do today? So sneaky."

Chapter 67

   "Mom, look at what I have prepared for you!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao opened the cabinet.

  Fan Xiuying's jaw dropped in surprise.

  The cabinet is full of four bags of grain.

  It looks like white noodles.

  "Where did you come from?"

  Fan Xiuying's voice was lowered by an octave.

"I ran into a person on the road today. A family member was ill and was eager to spend money. He said that he was from the nearby Dawang Village. The family had a lot of food. He wanted to exchange money for medical treatment. He was in a hurry to use the money. The price at the grain store is the same!

  Not only people have solved the danger, we can also buy food ready-made.

  This is something that I can't buy in the original food. I didn't say anything else. It's 400 kilograms of white noodles. The buns just now used this noodles. You can eat them very fresh. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao had already thought of an excuse.

  They have several villages here. In the vicinity of their factory, there are Xiaowang Village, Dawang Village, and Xiaojingyu Village. They are all nearby villages, and they are the only places where there is land to grow food.

  Fan Xiuying's eyes lit up when she heard this.

"Hey, your kid is lucky, and there is such a good person. You can take out without paying a penny. He is not afraid that your child will be unsteady, saying that he will be caught by someone. There is so much food. , It would be great if it was confiscated."

  But I was still feeling comfortable when I went up and touched the real white noodles.

  There is food at home, so I don't panic.

  She and Jiang Laoshi's monthly allowance is only 27 catties and a half, which adds up to 55 catties. Children under the age of 18 only have 16 catties a month, and now they have a full four hundred catties of food.

  If you say so, one year's rations will be ready immediately.

  I can be upset in my heart.

"Mom, don't say it, but there is good news. The uncle said that they are not short of food. If there is a chance, we can change it for us. I will go again in a few days, maybe more. Get a little bit, don't let grandma go back then.

  Waiting for me to go to Kenqing Farm and still have food. I want my grandma to be able to take care of the elderly comfortably in the city. Mom, you must promise me. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is not at ease, if he is in the village, grandpa may not be able to say that he will die as early as in his previous life.

  She can't bear to have her grandma still suffer in this life.

  In this life, she has the ability to let her grandma live a good life, so she can't watch them suffer.

  Once she was born again, God gave her the golden finger, not to watch her family go the same way again.

   Fan Xiuying's eyes were very hot, "Really there are?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao nodded, patted his chest to make sure that there was a lot of space in his own space.

  One more night, there will be large quantities immediately tomorrow.

  It's not a problem to make a thousand catties of white flour for parents.

   "I have talked to others."

  Fan Xiuying's heart is moved. With food, she will not worry about the food rations of her parents here in the future.

  Being with her parents and taking care of her parents, how could she disagree.

   "Then I will go with you tomorrow."

"no!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao anxiously stopped, causing Fan Xiuying's doubts.

   "What are you kid doing so loudly? Why can't it? It's better for a mother to come forward than you are a child."

  Fan Xiuying immediately wondered if her daughter wanted to do something bad.

  The girl in their family used to be a little self-willed and squeamish, but now!

  Getting into trouble is first-class. The idea is very big, and you dare to do whatever you think of.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao covered his mouth and smiled, he was too impatient.

  The secret must not be revealed.

"Mom! I didn't let you go for your own good. The uncle said yesterday that I can't take strangers casually, otherwise he won't show up, and the main people are afraid that I will report them. You said it was good, I brought you there suddenly, and then the uncle will not admit that he sells food from life to death. What should I do?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's head turned quickly, and he immediately came up with an idea as soon as he turned his mind.

Fan Xiuying nodded, "That's right! Who dares to let outsiders know more about this kind of thing! If you take me over, I'm afraid they will be suspicious that we are going to kill them. No.

   But let you be a girl at home, do this kind of thing, if you get caught, what's the matter? "

  Fan Xiuying has all kinds of worries in her heart, mainly worrying about her own daughters. If this matter is arrested, it will be charged with speculation.

  At that time, this will be a taint, and it will be looked down upon by the leaders after arriving at the farm.

  Furthermore, this speculation is going to be imprisoned.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao knew what Fan Xiuying was thinking at a glance.

  "Mom, don't worry about it, don't worry about it, the eldest brother has already thought about it. If he is arrested, it is said that our relatives are sending food to relatives. Is it still illegal?"

  Hu Hu She is very good at it.

  Since being reborn, Jiang Xiaoxiao felt that he was about to become a liar.

   Just open your mouth.

  Fan Xiuying is still worried, but this is a few hundred catties of grain, it is nonsense not to want it.

  In this era, every household has no oil and water, and there is simply not enough food at this point.

  Whose family did not buy food at the beginning of the month, and before the middle of the month, they got the idea of ​​borrowing food stamps from neighbors to buy food.

  Especially in their family, when the children are growing up, they have a lot of appetite.

  If you can have these grains, plus Xiaoxiao goes to the farm, you can send grains again at the end of the year.

  There will be absolutely no problem with two elderly people living in the family.

  Fan Xiuying couldn't bear this opportunity.

"That's OK, then you should be careful, or I will let your brother follow you secretly and protect you a little bit. If something happens, you can run away. We would rather not give money to people. Get in."

  Fan Xiuying is still worried.

  Jiang Xiaoxiaole said, "That's it, just let the eldest brother follow behind secretly."

  My elder brother is a careless person, he is not so careful.

  It's easy to fool your brother.

  Fan Xiuying saw her daughter agree, and this heart was put in her stomach. Although the son is not a reliable person, but the son protects his sister's heart, that has never changed.

  Jiang Lei runs fast, that kid is a thief.

   "What are you two doing? Mother and daughter are still whispering in the kitchen, come in quickly."

  Jiang was honestly speaking outside. As soon as he walked out of the kitchen, he heard the mother and daughter talking secretly inside. After hearing that ear, I was shocked when I heard that I was actually going to buy grain from the black market.

  Jiang Honest has been a disciplined and law-abiding honest man all his life. People who dare not even take a piece of cloth in the factory are a little scared in his heart.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Fan Xiuying go out.

  Jiang honestly waited for her daughter to enter, and took Fan Xiuying in one hand.

   "How come you are like a girl, so unreliable, then the black market is where we go!"

Fan Xiuying stared, "Okay, don't stare at me here, you go in and see for yourself, the cabinet is full of grain, but your daughter did a good thing today. It's the first time, what are you afraid of! Big deal For the second time, let's be more careful. With this grain, we will never go to the black market again.

  Fan Xiuying was mainly excited by the grain, and suddenly felt like being a landlord and wealthy.

Chapter 68

  Jiang looked at the kitchen honestly, and when he saw that the cabinet was full of dangdang white flour, the shock in his heart couldn't stop.

   Then I knew that the girl did a lot of things with them behind her back.

   But my heart is also sad, this child is so adventurous, for whom?

  Not for this family!

  To put it bluntly, the child has no blood relationship with this family.

  It's not guilty to take such a big risk for the family. If you know that a black market transaction is caught, you will be in jail, and you must also make a note on the file. It will not be easy to do anything by then.

  To put it bluntly, it is not because the adults are incapable that the children will find a way.

  This child is relatives to the old wife's mother-in-law, so I hope that the old father-in-law and mother-in-law can live at home.

  Of course, we must help them solve the problem of rations.

  The children are not forced by their adults' incompetence!

   No words for a night.

  In the middle of the night, Jiang Xiaoxiao entered his space.

  The second crop of wheat is also ripe.

  Watching another two thousand catties of wheat rubbing in the warehouse.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is also worried.

  My own wheat is cooked twice a day, and others' wheat is at least one season.

  The main reason is that this is too fast.

  If these two thousand catties of wheat are really ground into white flour, how long will they have to eat?

  It is estimated that the whole family will eat for several years.

  But we don't grow wheat, and there are no good crops.

  Jiang's little eyes turn, and winter is about to come.

  They here are cabbage radishes in winter, and there are few potatoes.

  That is a rare thing.

  There are also green onions. Whose family is not moving to the house in bundles now?

  Good, just plant green onions.

   Regardless of whether it is good or not, just throw the green onions.

  At dawn, Jiang Xiaoxiao took Jiang Lei out.

  His eldest brother heard from his mother yesterday, and today he was assigned an important task to protect his sister, and to follow his sister far away without showing whereabouts.

  Although I don't know what my sister is going to do, it must be very important to know.

  Otherwise, my mother can't give it to him!

  Jiang Xiaoxiao arranged for his eldest brother to borrow a tricycle as soon as he went out.

   and also brought out a thin quilt from home.

  Anyway, if you have a big brother today to get a little more food and go back, it can be considered as a one-time preparation of enough food for the family for a year or two.

  Since she ate that bun yesterday, she felt that the things she had grown were indeed different.

  The taste is very good.

  Yesterday my dad said that when he came back, his voice was a little uncomfortable, but after eating the buns, he said that he didn't know what was going on and his voice suddenly improved.

  I also jokingly said that I probably owe such a bun in my stomach. Look at this worm coming up, so my voice is beginning to feel uncomfortable.

  As soon as the stomach is full, the voice immediately disappears.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao knows that the flour used in his buns and the stuffing of cabbage in the buns are all related to the production in his own space.

  Although these things have no special effects.

   But at least it can strengthen people's resistance, and some minor illnesses can be cured easily.

  And the taste is more delicious and sweet.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao feels that this is what he needs to do, and that a large amount of these grains have to be given to the family.

  Grandma, grandpa is getting older, so eat more so you don't get sick all year round.

  Parents are the same, as long as they are healthy and healthy is better than anything else.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao rode a tricycle to the mill.

  Jiang Lei followed far behind and waited for the place.

  There is an aisle in front of the mill, which is just an alley. At this time, there are no buildings. There are very few places where there are buildings. Most of them are concentrated in the factories.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is really not worried about being seen.

  This alley is a very good cover, because there is a turn in the alley.

  Turn around the alley and go out to be a mill.

  But the place where my eldest brother is standing is on the other side of the hutong, so this place acts as a block of sight.

  As long as she turns into the alley, she can put her wheat in the tricycle.

  This is not a thousand catties of wheat sent in.

  The mill owner is happy.

  Although they belong to the collective.

   But the bran left over from the grinding of the wheat can be sold to those who feed the animals on its own. This is a waste of income.

  They are very welcome.

  I saw a small tricycle pushed directly into the courtyard of the mill.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao came out and gave him a gesture. He understood that his sister wanted him not to go in.

  So he honestly hid outside, and his sister came out and pushed his tricycle in.

  Not much effort for a while.

  A thousand catties of wheat are ground to produce eight hundred catties of white flour.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao gave people three yuan.

  I didn't want any bran.

  The happy mill staff was thrilled.

  This is two hundred catties of bran skins. These two hundred catties of bran skins are sold to those who feed them, and they can sell for at least five yuan.

  The enthusiasm of other people, not only helped her to install all the noodles, but also installed them in the tricycle.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao called his eldest brother in, and the two of them rode a tricycle straight home.

   Jiang Lei pedaled a tricycle, "What is this sister?"

  Jiang Lei did not figure out the situation at all.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao did not answer, but pedaled the tricycle hard.

   "My mother can tell you when I go back. You can't tell outsiders to hear you at this moment, that's not good."

  Two people rode a tricycle back home and entered their yard.

  Many people have not gotten up yet.

  Fan Xiuying had been anxious for a long time, and immediately shut the gate of the courtyard as soon as they came in.

   "You two are all right, nothing happened?"

  Fan Xiuying was there all morning eagerly.

  I am afraid that something will happen to my daughter's daughter.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is happy.

"It's okay, Mom, you are also worrying too much. The eldest brother saw that we bought so much food and thought that we took care of him and helped him through the difficulties. No! He also gave me two bundles of green onions. Look at this green onion. How fresh and long and strong."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao just put several bunches of green onions on the top of the noodle bag while he was loading the grain.

  Fan Xiuying opened the quilt and saw the green onions.

  Mom, it's green, it's long white with a long pole, and it's also solid porcelain.

"This eldest man is really a good person. He even gave us this thing, which is not bad. We don't have to worry about the green onions this winter. And you talk about you, how can you take so much from others? You see, there are at least two green onions. It's a hundred catties."

  Fan Xiuying and the others are not the kind of people who love to take advantage of others.

  Everyone has a hard time this year and month.

  Taking such a heavy gift from others, you have to know that if these two hundred catties of green onions are bought at the vegetable shop of the supply and marketing cooperative, it will cost at least four yuan.

  For people whose salary is only more than 20 yuan a month.

  More than four yuan is not considered a big advantage.

  Furthermore, this farmer has a low income.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and helped carry the green onions.

   "Mom, don't tell me, I gave the uncle four more dollars."

  Fan Xiuying just laughed.

   poked her girl's forehead with her finger.

   "You are sensible."

Chapter 69

"Oh, Xiaoxiao, where did the eldest sister get the green onions? This green onion is of good quality. Tell me quickly, you don't know that our new director of the supply and marketing agency Hao, who just assigned me a task, wants me to get it within three days. Come back 10,000 catties of green onions.

  You tell me this is not embarrassing me? But is there any way, Director Song went to the provincial capital for a meeting, the tiger is not at home, and the monkey is the king. Director Hao has long seen me not pleasing to my eyes. This time, I took the opportunity to put on my little shoes. "

  Fan Jianjian saw the green onions, his eyes turned green.

  Want to pounce directly on the pile of green onions.

  Jiang Xiao moved carefully.

  When she received the green onions this morning, she had already seen that the green onions could produce almost two thousand five hundred jin.

  And in the morning, she realized that she seemed to have another field. She didn't know how this field upgrade occurred.

  But it seems that the more you plant, the more fields will appear.

  Although it is said that this piece of land is at most one point.

  But, I can't stand the high output!

  And in her space, there is no need to worry about pests and diseases, and there are no natural and man-made disasters. Of course, there is no need to use chemical fertilizers and pesticides.

  Just need some seed money, plus she pours a little spring water in the space, to put it bluntly, the cost is too low.

  Before, she just thought about giving the things grown in the space to her parents and family so that they can eat and drink.

  But the little uncle reminded her of this at once.

  Although I can't do business now.

  Any business will be regarded as speculation, but who is her uncle?

  Her uncle is the purchaser of the supply and marketing agency, and this is a legitimate person.

  In other words, people are just buying things.

  Put this ready-made line, do not use it.

  I'm not stupid!

  Furthermore, the supply and marketing cooperatives are lacking too many things.

  Especially the aspect of eating.

  Green onions are just one item. The winter vegetables, cabbage, potatoes and radishes, are all in short supply, and they are often shipped in a truck, and it takes less than half a day.

  Jiang's little eyes lit up.

   "Uncle, why is your director embarrassing you?"

Fan Jianshe sighed, "Isn't everyone wanting to be promoted to make a fortune? You don't know that we don't look at a few people in our supply and marketing cooperatives. But this intrigue is quite powerful. Director Song, I'm afraid we will be transferred when we come back from the meeting this time. Go back to the provincial capital.

  People are considered to be promoted, but Director Song has already said that no one will be sent down. Promote one directly from us.

  Now everyone is struggling to perform there. Director Hao, he is just a deputy director, but he is arrogant all day long. As if he had already sat in that seat, assign this, assign that, and focus on others' faults.

  Want to step on the bottom one by one.

  I didn't even think about getting promoted and getting rich, nor did I want to block his way, but he was good, and he gave me such a task when he came up, and told me that if I couldn't finish it in three days, my bonus would be deducted this month.

  When I came up together, they regarded me as the chicken that killed the chicken and the monkey.

  You said that I was not caused by bad luck.

  I'm not bad, but only ten thousand catties of green onions. You don't know, Xiao He and Xiao Wu, one of them was allocated 10,000 catties of potatoes, and the other 10,000 catties of cabbage. Fortunately, there are many green onions in the villages nearby. I'll go harvest them. It's okay to collect it, at least it can make up for some.

  But there are not many potatoes and cabbage grown in the nearby villages. "

  The aggrieved face of Fan Jianshe.

  This is to force them to make mistakes one by one. When the time comes, they will say that they can't complete their tasks and perform poorly. The impression of the leadership above must be very poor.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao knows it, which means Director Hao is sinister!

  In order to show off his strong working ability.

  Compare others to the bottom.

   To put it bluntly, he would step on his uncle and the others to climb up.

"Little, if you can help your uncle, then help your uncle, find the farmer brother, and talk to them about collecting all the green onions. Your uncle's job is not easy. Don't do it because This one has to be noted on the file! It's not worth it."

  Fan Xiuying felt a little anxious when she heard her brother say this.

  Jiang Xiaoxiaozheng has this intention.

"That's it, uncle, that's the case. The eldest brother is not good to have a positive relationship with us casually. I said okay with them in advance, and then put the green onions at the entrance of the village. Then, you will drive the car directly over there. Pull the green onions away and give me the money.

  In this way, the two of us don't have to contact each other. People in the province say that the farmer's brother is opportunistic. People don't want to cause trouble, we also have to make things easier for them. "

  Give her convenience.

  In fact, Fan Jiancheng collects things, there is no such thing as speculation.

  They are public entities.

  A letter of introduction can be issued at any time, which is allowed by the state.

  But no one thought about it.

  The main reason is that Fan Jianshe is now overwhelmed by this green onion.

  Thinking about how to give that Director Hao a good start.

Fan Jianshe nodded, "Well, you can do whatever you say. Anyway, if you tell people our price, what you give is the purchase price of the supply and marketing company. I don't earn a penny for him, and I won't pressure him. The price. And we are a public company, so we can give money happily."

  Fan Jianshe was afraid that others would disagree or be preempted by others.

  You must know that there are a lot of supply and marketing cooperatives in the provincial capital, and they are not their family. Who does not lack this winter vegetable and green onions!

  The outside has been taken away a long time ago, it is not easy to find it.

  Fan Jianshe feels that his nephew's daughter is thoughtful, don't go to collect green onions with fanfare.

People in the province are known by their colleagues. Once they know this kind of thing, they will probably be one step ahead.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao nodded cheerfully.

  She hurried back to the house, closed the door, and pretended to rest for a while.

   entered the space to check, and sure enough, the third piece of land had come out.

  However, the third piece of land and the second piece of land are almost connected together and become a larger piece of land.

  In the morning, she hurriedly harvested the green onions, yet she hadn't figured out what to grow.

  Mainly, wheat, green onions, and Chinese cabbage are all piled up at home.

  So she didn't plant anything, and she didn't have time to plant it.

  Let's take a look now, let's grow scallions, so let's talk about it!

  First, take care of the 10,000 catties of green onions from your uncle.

   If these two pieces of land are correctly estimated, they can produce 5,000 jin at a time, and there are still 2,500 jin in their own space.

  It is estimated that the last day of the three days stuck with Uncle will be able to get the 10,000 catties of green onions out.

  Fan Jianshe can get Jiang Xiaoxiao's words, saying that he has already contacted the home, and will go to pull it tomorrow night.

  Excited, I didn't hold back my mood.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao found out yesterday.

  She may have misunderstood.

   always thought that the production in his space was calculated on a daily basis.

  But in fact, it was because I checked it a day later.

  For example, the green onions she planted last night, which can already be harvested when she woke up this morning.

  In fact, the maturity period is even shorter.

  Of course, it may also be related to crops, and I don't know the growth cycle of each crop.

   is just a rough estimate, anyway, my own space can be produced in one day.

  She can only take a similar amount of time.

   Fenjia is starting today, I hope there will be a good result, I want to advance! ! ! Please support me and help the author go further. Seeking collection, seeking comment, seeking recommendation.

Chapter 70

Sure enough, when she entered the space at night, she found that the two pieces of green onions in the space had already matured.

   With a big wave, she found surprise.

   actually harvested 10,000 catties of green onions.

what happened?

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is also fascinated.

  Does this have the effect of increasing production?

  Check for half a day.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao finally understands.

  In fact, there is always a display screen, but she never noticed it.

  I just found out now.

  There are now three pieces of land in the space. The first piece has an area of ​​only one cent. The so-called one acre of land is ten cents, and you can't see it even if you plant a tree.

  But the second land actually has three parts.

  The third piece is nine points, which is almost equal to one acre of land.

  No wonder I have so much green onion production all at once.

  Now I have more than 12,000 catties of green onions on hand.

   Overnight.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled triumphantly.

  Since the green onions are fine! Then think about planting potatoes.

  Potatoes are high-yield, so it shouldn't be difficult to get ten thousand catties.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao moves quickly.

   Come out when it is done.

  Get up and wash your face and brush your teeth.

  There is no one in my yard.

  Fan Xiuying said a long time ago that today he is going to the matchbox factory to deliver paper boxes.

  The old lady and the old man went to the bend.

  After finally coming to the city, the old lady and old man also went for a walk.

  Mainly last night, the daughter-in-law and her son-in-law agreed with them that they would live in the city from now on, and they would take care of the food.

  Although the old couple were worried, but looking at the attitude of the son-in-law and daughter, they couldn't bear to refuse.

   Thinking of staying for two days.

  Wait until the granddaughter is gone, they speak back again.

  Can't trouble the children.

  No one is quiet at home.

  Jiang Xiaoxiaolai's spirit.

  My father and brother must have gone to the team.

  I am alone now.

  Worrying about how to get these green onions out for uncle?

  This is not a golden opportunity.

Without a word, Jiang Xiaoxiao went under the rain shed in their yard.

  Their yard is very big.

   can be regarded as one of the best yards around here.

  Fan Xiuying is a neat person again.

  The yard is clean and tidy.

  It's cheaper now Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  ............

  "Xiao Fan, how is the matter with Green Onion? I tell you, don't worry about it. This year, the living security of nearby residents and winter supplies depend on us. Remember, serving the people is not hard."

  Director Hao holding a tea mug, sitting in a chair, and a leader is preaching.

  Fan Jianshe wanted to curse in his heart.

  Only one day, you want Lao Tzu to take it out. Are you because Lao Tzu is a god?

  Grandma's.

  But you can't curse, you can only endure it.

  In case this bastard becomes the director of their supply and marketing agency in the future, that is his immediate boss. This can't be offended.

   can only speak with a smiley face.

  "Yes, leader, I am doing it, I am doing it! I must not delay serving the people."

  "Don't just play around, I can tell you that if you fail to complete this task this time, it will delay serving the people. Your bonuses are gone, and everyone will take care of me. What should I do?

  There is also Fan Jianshe, look at you, what do you think you are doing all day long? Let me tell you, you must bring me the scallions this afternoon, or else on the third day, you will tell me that there is no way to complete the task. Who will you ask me to call for emergency? "

  Director Hao is actually nothing to find fault.

  Anyway, he is not happy, and he wants others to be unhappy.

  A call from the district in the morning said that the district leader was going to come down and inspect the mission.

  What are the tasks of their supply and marketing cooperatives?

  Aren't these things that eat and drink Lazards.

  If it is incomplete, you will be scolded.

  The leader came down to check. This time, when he performed well, he immediately moved his mind to Fan Jianshe. This was an opportunity to grasp the typical.

  Why is Fan Jianshe?

  The main reason is that Fan Jianshe has offended this director Hao before.

  Director Hao's relatives raise pigs.

  The pork from their supply and marketing cooperative wants to enter their relatives.

Director Hao hinted at Fan Jianshe in disguise for a long time.

   means to walk through the back door.

  Who knows, Fan Jianshe was as blind as he was blind, and he pretended not to hear him.

  Finally did not agree.

  In fact, for Fan Jianshe, such a small matter is just a matter of raising his hand.

  Why didn't he agree?

  Because he knew this relative of Director Hao privately.

  It is very unkind to raise pigs, especially some sick and dead pigs are secretly mixed into the pigs and sent together.

  Don't look at Fan Jianshe who is usually silly, he is also joking and joking, and he is not formal at all.

  But I have a steelyard in my heart.

  He will never touch the bottom line of major events.

  So even if Director Hao explicitly hinted there for a long time, he still didn't agree.

  Finally, he stabbed the matter to Director Song and asked Director Song to criticize Director Hao for a long time.

  Since then, Director Hao hated Fan Jianshe in his heart.

  Now it is clear that Director Hao is going to take the position, so he can have a good expression on Fan Jianshe.

  Fan Jianshe is in a hurry.

   "Director, didn't you say that for three days? This afternoon, this is only the next day, you are not trying to force me to death!"

  Director Hao gave a sentence that is not irritating or irritating.

  "What do I mean to kill you? This is a task assigned by the superior, and I just hand it over to you. If you tell me that it can't be done tomorrow, then how do you tell me to explain to the residents who are going to buy green onions the day after tomorrow.

  It's impossible, like you, I'll spread my hands and tell everyone there is nothing I can do. "

   To put it bluntly, he just has nothing to do.

"Director Hao, don't be too much. Although you may become a director in the future, you are narrow-minded, and you are not a good person. Don't think I'm afraid of you. I'm a formal worker. ."

  Fan Construction This is really hot.

  You must know that 10,000 catties of green onions in three days is enough for the task, and the task is urgent.

  I finally got a little eyebrow, but the result is not good. The director now temporarily changed his mind. This is bullying him.

  "Fan Jianshe! Pay attention to your attitude. Although I have not yet become the director, I am at least half of your leader.

  I am also the deputy director. This is a task given by a superior, and I am not personally targeting you.

  You are a formal worker, what's wrong? Shouldn't it be impossible for formal workers to do the tasks assigned by their superiors? I'm telling you, if you don't bring me ten thousand catties of green onions this afternoon. You don't need to receive your salary this month. "

  Director Hao deliberately, he stands on the commanding heights of morality. After all, this is the task of the supply and marketing cooperative, and he is not personally targeting you.

  Even if he targets you, this matter is clearly on the table.

  Even if any leader came, he would not say that Director Hao had a problem.

  Fan is short of breath.

"Xiao Fan, young people should still have a calm temper. Don't say I say you, but I have eaten more salt than you have traveled. You should at least respect me. You should do things well. Otherwise, you can't blame me. .

  If you really can't work as a salesperson, then go to the supply and marketing cooperative to do other things, don't take up the pit and do not shit. We still need to make the best use of everything. "

  This sentence exposed Director Hao's true mind. To put it bluntly, he wanted to drive Fan Jianshe away.

  Although Fan Jianshe is a formal worker, he cannot be fired, but it is normal for you to change your job position and find someone to make a mistake.

  You must know that the work in the supply and marketing cooperatives is also hierarchical, after all, they are doing a little bit of oil and water in purchasing outside.

  This is a post that everyone is jealous of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
34.5K 2.2K 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
129K 3.6K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
268K 13.1K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...