The blessing bag is reborn wi...

By heyyyyyy467

https://www.69shu.com/txt/32089.htm Author: Floating World Category: Romance Novels 10.55 million words | Ful... More

1-10
11-20
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540

21-30

2K 39 1
By heyyyyyy467

Chapter 21

  Fang Zhiyuan was also in despair.

  The street is here again.

  People understand that if they don't report the name of the child who went to the countryside, they will just write one.

  The decision-making power is not in their hands, let them think clearly.

  Fuck people away.

  But the couple is worried.

What should I do.

  Fang Zhiyuan got up, "What are you going to do?"

   Ye Hua asked.

"I'm going to find elder brother and sister-in-law! Discuss what to do! Let's not listen to them! But sister-in-law has a good personality and can talk and will probably help. We are already in trouble with others, and there is no result if we go again. ! But our son can't wait.

  Let's see if the older brother and sister-in-law can persuade them to come over. "

  Fang Zhiyuan naturally knows who his elder brother is, a good man, it is impossible to care about this.

   Ye Hua was anxious.

   "No! You can't go!"

  Fang Zhiyuan was taken aback, "Why can't you go? Do you have a way to prevent Peizhong from going to the countryside?"

Ye Hua said bitterly, "I can't help it, but this is not to let the eldest brother and sister-in-law see our jokes! You don't know! I can't get along with the sister-in-law, she can't look down on me! I also look down on her. Go and beg They, this is not slapped us in the face.

  I won't let you go. We can't think of a way. I don't believe that country girl really doesn't want to recognize us! Next time I will take on the new clothes and the branded watch at home! I don't believe she is not moved. "

   Ye Hua said angrily!

  There are watches at home, but they are the dowry for Fang Xiaohui.

  After all, Fang Xiaohui wants to marry the Song family.

  It's not decent, it's not their Fang family's face that was lost.

   But now I can't take care of it.

  Get Jiang Xiaoxiao back first.

Fang Zhiyuan glared, "Don't play around there. If people are interested in family property, they should have picked up your four pockets of clothes. Now they don't believe you are her mother. You just take them out. People don't recognize Jinshan Yinshan.

  There is still a face to say! Your own biological daughter actually doesn't recognize you. I tell you, if you mess around again, be careful that I clean up you. I made a decision. I'll go to my eldest brother and ask my sister-in-law to come forward and talk about it. "

  He still doesn't know what his wife thinks.

  Doesn't it mean that when the parents were enjoying the blessing, the eldest brother and the sister-in-law often followed to enjoy the blessing, the eldest brother was a round older than him, and he was twelve years old. When he got married, the family was catching up with sports. Ye Hua didn't feel happy if they had to inflict them on to suffer.

  It's been more than ten years, and I still care about it.

  That is, the sister-in-law is magnanimous! Otherwise, this family doesn't necessarily have to turn the sky upside down.

  My parents can't understand Ye Hua either!

  Isn't it just thinking that Ye Hua would compare with his sister-in-law at every turn.

  Fang Zhiyuan got up and left.

   Ye Hua sat there in a daze, what should I do?

What should I do!

  Fang Xiaohui came out cautiously! "Mom, I want to go to Song's house! Grandma Song will go to the farm to visit Grandpa Song in a few days. It is inappropriate for me not to go there."

  She has also been anxious recently, and this home is becoming more and more depressing.

  She is not a fool, she can't tell that Ye Hua didn't send herself back to that home.

  Isn't it just because I have use value.

  It wasn't because the Song family was behind, that Ye Hua's temperament had thrown her back a long time ago.

  Can still keep her?

   Ye Hua felt dull when he heard this.

"Okay! Got it! Go, sweet your mouth, the old lady likes you! You can enter the Song's house smoothly, or you know, you should go back to that house! If I hadn't been you for so many years My mother! Can't bear you, you have gone back to that poor house a long time ago, and you haven't seen how poor that house is!

  You have to cherish your blessing, otherwise I can't save you. "

  These words are a bit high, and I regard myself as Fang Xiaohui's benefactor.

  Fang Xiaohui said, "Mom! I know, I will be grateful for the kindness you and my dad have shown me, I know what to do, and I will repay you two elders in the future."

  Thanks to Dade's performance that immediately pleased Ye Hua, and she didn't necessarily make Xiaohui so good.

   But I knew that if Fang Xiaohui married the Song family, their family would be able to follow along.

  The old man of the Song family is a famous old hero.

  Although I have gone to the farm now, they are not devolved, they have gone to take power and become officials.

   is different from them.

  Wait after returning to Kyoto in a few years, can it be the same?

   "You know it! Then go!"

  Ye Hua feels much better. As long as the adopted daughter can speak at Song's house in the future, his son is still worried about work arrangements.

  She's done so many things, isn't it that her children can have a good future.

  Everything in the Fang family will be theirs.

  No one can take it away.

  Fang Xiaohui replied, but did not leave! Pinching the corners of his clothes, my heart felt like a fire.

  Light said let yourself go! I don't want to think that the old lady is going to the countryside, so she can't go empty-handed.

  If she has money in her hands! Still so embarrassed.

  Just talk without practice.

   Ye Hua is stunned.

  These years have been good for her eldest sister and second brother, because they have always been detained and searched for her.

  She doubted whether this Ye Hua had known that she was not her biological daughter a long time ago, otherwise, she would not be able to treat them so polarized.

  But how did Ye Hua know?

  "What are you doing? What else?"

  Ye Hua couldn't understand the small family aura on Fang Xiaohui's body.

  Dog meat can't be on the countertop.

  Look no matter how you teach! It's all about birth.

  What can someone like that come out?

  Ye Hua has always thought that he came from a good background, and no one looked down upon it.

  Otherwise, she won't be at odds with her sister-in-law.

   "Mom, I can't go empty-handed. Grandma Song is going to see Mrs. Song, should I always bring something?"

  Uneasy twisting the corners of his clothes, feeling bitter.

  This Ye Hua is a sweet-hearted lord, looking at him outside, he is amiable, and he is a family with everyone.

  Only people close to her know that this Ye Hua is not a good bird.

  The person who can pretend the most is her.

Ye Hua frowned, "You always ask for money all day long. You can see if you don't work at home all day, and you have to spend money. I really owed you in my last life. Here! This is two yuan, you take it. Go up and buy some malted milk extract, milk powder or something.

  Don't let the people of the Song family pick your mouth. "

   Fang Xiaohui is speechless, what can you buy for two dollars?

  I bought malted milk, but I couldn't buy anything else.

  Also tell yourself not to make a mouthful.

   is really stingy.

  I don't even understand the truth of being reluctant to let a child be awkward to a wolf.

   But what can be done.

  Fang Xiaohui turned and left.

   turned around and went to grandma's house.

  Uncle and grandma and grandpa live together.

  Now they don't know that Fang Xiaohui is not a child of the Fang family. Fang Xiaohui decides to make a time difference.

  Now go to Grandpa and ask for some money.

  Otherwise, you can't get out of buying malted milk extract by yourself.

Chapter 22-Uncle

  As soon as she entered the door, Fang Xiaohui yelled sweetly, "Grandpa! Grandma! I'm back!"

  The old man was watering the pots of orchids on the balcony. When he looked up, the reading glasses were placed on top of his head, and he smiled and said, "Oh! Huihui is back."

  The old lady is busy in the kitchen.

   "Huihui! Your dad just came back! You are back too, what's the matter? I watched your dad take your uncle while Mimi hid in the house and talked quietly. Do you know what your dad is going to do?"

  The old lady simply felt that her son was too mysterious, so she asked! Actually didn't care.

  Fang Xiaohui's heart is tight, no good! Her father must have said something about her and Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  This is too impatient.

  I can't help but worry.

  Don't worry if Fang Peizhong wants to go to the countryside, his parents must be mad.

   deserved it, now I remember that there is a Jiang Xiaoxiao who needs it.

  Fang Xiaohui could not help but sneered.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is unlucky to have such parents.

  I just don't know whether Jiang Xiaoxiao is smart or not.

   Sadly, my so-called relatives seem to treat Jiang Xiaoxiao much better than her, that is really a treasure in the palm of my hand.

  Looking at her days in Fang's family again, Fang Xiaohui felt that Jiang Xiaoxiao had robbed her parents.

  Otherwise, there is nothing wrong with Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  You should also be a treasure in the palm of your parents.

  Prunes are almost the same now.

   "Grandma, I don't know! My dad and my mom are in a bad mood recently. I'm busy looking for a job, so I'm not very home."

  She has a reason to ask for money under the pretext of finding a job.

  The old man put the kettle down and said, "Oh, you are looking for a job! Do you need help from your grandfather? If you go through the back door, don't find your grandfather. There are no people in our house who walked through the back door. If other grandfathers can help you, I will definitely help."

  That's how the old man is, he admits death.

  Obviously, I have so many old comrades-in-arms, old classmates, any one of them is enough to do a little favor and walk through the back door.

  Grandpa refuses to agree.

  Otherwise, she still needs her parents to jump up and down.

   "Grandpa! I know that finding a job depends on my own ability, but this time I have to take the exam at the health center. Grandpa, I want to buy some books to see! Otherwise, I'm afraid I won't pass the exam."

  Now the health center is just starting the exam, otherwise she really has no excuses.

  The old man nodded when he heard it. The expression on his face was relieved.

   "I want to buy a book, a good book, it makes sense to read more, come on, Xiaohui, grandpa will give you some money! You can also buy something you like."

  Sure enough, the old man stretched out his hand when he heard this.

   "No, grandpa, my mother gave me a dollar."

  Fang Xiaohui knows where the father's lifeline is, how can he most make him feel sorry for her.

"Take it! I don't know what your mother is. The stingy is the same. It's probably a bit more generous to your brother. Forget it for you. Take it, it's not much, it's only ten yuan, don't you Tell your mother, or your mother will be verbose."

  The old man gave Fang Xiaohui ten dollars.

  Fang Xiaohui looked reluctant, "Grandpa, you spoil me."

  The appearance of acting like a baby is very gratifying to the old man.

  My granddaughter is willing to be very sensible.

  "Go! Go buy books. You are my granddaughter, and grandpa is not used to you! Who is used to you!"

  The old man winked his eyes and winked at his granddaughter.

  Don't let your grandma hear you.

  The mouth shape with open mouth clearly said so.

  Fang Xiaohui nodded slyly, and quickly stuffed the money into his pocket.

   "Grandpa! Then I'm leaving, I'll go to the bookstore! I don't know if the door will be opened."

   pretended to leave.

  The old man watched his granddaughter go away with emotion.

  ............

What is Jiang Xiaoxiao doing?

  She is in the yard of the supply and marketing agency. This is their department store. Although it is only on the second floor, it is also a department store.

  Of course, in this age, what you want is nothing.

  There are not many things in the supply and marketing cooperatives.

  Long wooden counter with glass inlaid on it. This is already their tall place here.

  You have to come here if you want to buy anything.

  The problem is that there are many things that money cannot buy.

  For example, TV series and other expensive things, even if you have money and tickets, you can't buy them.

  Every time the TV set in the supply and marketing agency just arrives, their internal staff is not enough.

  Who doesn't have any relatives or friends yet.

  It is impossible to live outside at all.

  It's okay, it's impossible to buy.

  What is Jiang Xiaoxiao doing?

  Buy seeds.

  Who let us have a field?

  There is nothing in the space, just a field, and the spring water does not have any magical effect that can bring the dead back to life.

  If you can't plant it anymore, then play it completely.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao couldn't help but vomit. The cheaters of other people are all about killing people, wanting people, wanting money, riches, and wanting all kinds of treasures.

  How to get to her is so difficult.

  Supply and marketing cooperatives have seeds?

  I really don't have a heart, so why is she here?

  She came to her brother-in-law, who is a member of the supply and marketing agency.

   is a purchase from the sales department.

  This is a job that everyone is jealous of.

  Ask my uncle about anything that is in short supply, maybe I can find it for you.

  She drove straight to the backyard with ease.

  The staff of the supply and marketing cooperative are all working in the backyard, and the supply and marketing cooperative is in front!

  Except the salesperson! No one else is in front office.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao went in as soon as he slipped a cigarette.

  The little girl who looked at the door just smiled and didn't say anything.

   is the niece of Fan Jianguo from the Supply and Marketing Department.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao came to his uncle's office.

  Through the glass window, I saw Fan Jianguo who was holding a tea mug and chatting with a few purchasers.

  Her brother-in-law has been eating and waiting for death all his life.

  Absolutely not self-motivated.

  Of course, Fan Jianguo can't be blamed. After all, there are a few people who eat public meals now and work hard.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao knocked on the glass window.

  The cheerful Fan Jianguo was talking and saw his niece when he turned around.

   Say hello to a few people, put down the tea mug, and come out.

The people inside    also saw Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Who doesn't know the little girl from his sister's house, she is a famous person in this place.

  Who made Fan Xiuying treat her daughter as a kid?

  This lawless is the little girl of Fan Xiuying's family.

   "Little, why are you here? Seeing that Uncle is here, what's the matter? Tell me!"

  Fan Jianguo knows his niece too well, this is nothing but the Three Treasures.

"Uncle, I can't come to see you. I haven't told you yet. I have already signed up to go to the countryside. I will leave after a month. Don't you hurry up and feel sorry for me, otherwise you will never see me again. It's not that you won't see it for a lifetime! It's been three or five years, don't even want to see it, it's still fierce to me!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao likes this little uncle the most!

Uncle    is actually very smart, and his mind is also flexible, but he is delayed by the environment.

  It was not good when I rushed again later, and I encountered such a bad thing. Because of my kindness, I harmed myself and carried a bad reputation that could not be erased for a lifetime.

  Otherwise, the uncle wouldn't end up depressed later.

    ask for collection, ask for comment, ask for recommendation.

  Chapter 23 Uncle Li

"Mom, isn't your mother having a fever and getting confused? Your mom and your dad can let you go to the countryside? No, you little girl! Are you fooling me again? A lie, your parents love you so much, can you It is impossible for your brother to go to the countryside to let you go, I believe you?"

  Fan Jianguo made a fuss at first, butI thought about my thoughts in an instant, with a look of unbelief.

  Jiang Xiao Cao was sour. Seeing everyone, she could see that her parents loved her, because she didn't have eyes in her previous life.

  How can I think that my parents are deliberately trying to harm her.

  You deserve it.

"Uncle, I really want to go to the countryside! My parents disagree! But I can't help me! I still agreed and let my brother replace my dad at work! I go to the countryside, how great, uncle, if you don't help me, It's really not my uncle."

  The heart is really not, but it is better than a dear.

  Fan Jianguo's mouth opened wide and didn't close it for a long time.

   "Oh my god, your parents can really do this kind of thing. If your grandma knows about it, if you don't kill him directly from the country, you have to beat your dad."

  He can imagine what the old lady knew!

   Just use my old mother and old man to love the little one.

  My brother-in-law will end up worrying.

  He has personally experienced that when he was a child, he took a small stroller and dislocated his small arm.

  The little girl crying was earth-shattering.

  The elder sister scolded him without saying anything, but the brother-in-law drove him out.

  That's not enough, I've been doing a little girl by myself for several days, and it took me how many sugar cubes to coax this little girl.

  As a result, my mother and father don't know how to know.

   Then he was tragic.

  The old lady came, without a word, a mixed doubles meal.

  He is a person who has been working for almost ten years, and he is considered a social person. As a result, he was beaten completely beyond recognition and did not dare to go out for several days.

  I don't even know how to explain this to my neighbors when I go out, maybe I think he was beaten up by something shameful.

  Otherwise, for such an adult, the parent would be embarrassed to fight.

  Now I am going to the countryside!

  God!

"Uncle, I'm looking for you for important things. You can help me find some seeds or something, or saplings. Anyway, they can be planted. I also try to fiddle with in our yard to lay a foundation. I don't know anything when I go to the countryside."

  This can be regarded as the best excuse.

  Otherwise she can't explain what she wants these things for.

  Fan Jianguo pouted, little girl, you are still farming.

   At any rate, I feel that I am an uncle and cannot discourage people's enthusiasm.

"Okay! Seeds are not easy to find, I have to ask someone to ask you, maybe there are peasants in the nearby village, if it is a sapling, by the way, my classmate has a peach orchard at home! I will get you a peach tree to plant, say no You will be able to eat peaches in your house in two years.

  That vine is also good. I can take you to get it back right away! Off the shelf. "

  Fan Jianguo patted his chest to guarantee his niece! Other things are hard to handle! This kind of thing is not difficult for him.

  In any case, he is the know-it-all of the supply and marketing agency! There is something he can't do.

  Besides, I still got it from my niece.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is happy, really dozing off for a pillow.

   "Uncle! Just leave, I want the seeds! I want the seedlings too, you take me now, let's get the seedlings back first! Don't delay the seeds, find them for me as soon as possible! You want some more."

   is much more convenient than finding it herself.

   "Little! You are too impatient. It's August now, and you just plant it! It's not in vain. You can't get through the winter."

  Loving those seeds and saplings.

   "Uncle, hurry up!"

  Fan Jianguo can do nothing! Who made him meet a quick-witted niece?

  Get on the bike and pat the back seat.

   "Come on! Let's go."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao jumped up and held his uncle's waist.

  Fan Jianguo left like a whirlwind.

  I have been riding for an hour. At this time, it's normal to ride the bike for a few hours.

  Fan Jianguo stopped panting, one foot resting on the ground, "You... come down, the little girl is exhausting your uncle and me."

  He hasn't been riding a bicycle for a long time. What business does the supply and marketing agency want to run?

  Even if it is a purchase, it will always go with the big truck! He also used his hard work to ride a bicycle everywhere.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao jumped out of the car and said, "Uncle! Your body is not good! You have to exercise well, or you will have a little cousin and grow up day by day. How can you send him to school?"

  Fan Jianguo felt that he was deeply despised.

   "Little girl! You...you are so bad at talking?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao laughed, "Uncle, I just amuse you, you think you are so serious."

  Two people enter the house, which is a large rural courtyard.

  "Fifth brother! Fifth brother, where are people!"

  Fan Jianguo yelled as soon as he walked in.

   A thin man ran out of the backyard immediately.

  There are basically no fat people in this era!

  It's just a few masters who can get fat.

  Most people can't eat enough! How could it be fat.

"Oh, what brought you Fan Jianguo? It blows to my remote country? You kid won't still worry about my few huanghuali! I tell you that is my lifeblood, you don't give it here. I'm thinking about it. It's no use thinking about it."

  This uncle's classmate speaks very interestingly. Hearing his tone, he knows that he and Fan Jianguo are absolutely no strangers.

  The relationship must be leveraged.

  "Hello! Fan Jianguo is my uncle! Let me call you uncle too. My uncle said that he has the best relationship with you, otherwise he can't bring me to ask you for help."

  The mouth is a little sweeter, at least no one hates it.

  In her last life, she suffered from not being able to speak.

  The wood is like a wooden stake.

  Sure enough, Li was amused by Jiang Xiaoxiao's words when he was shutting down.

"You little girl! Better than your uncle, he has a good relationship with me? I tell you, your uncle is the master of Goose's hair plucking. Wouldn't you be the same as him? What good things are you thinking about me? Little girl!"

  Li Zaiguan likes the little girl in front of him.

Jiang Xiaoxiao was startled, "My uncle still has this hobby? I really don't know."

Fan Jianguo was annoyed, "Li Zaiguan, what are you doing? Are you owed? I think you are the one who hasn't beaten the house for three days, Xiaoxiao! Don't pay attention to him, he knows all the nonsense all day long, he The woods are right on the back mountain! Go! I'll take you up the mountain. Give me any good things you see. Your uncle is in charge. He has to bleed heavily today."

  Li Zaiguan hurriedly stopped, "That's not going to happen, you are a living bandit! You want to harm me. Little girl, you can't follow your uncle. You have to be kind."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and watched Li Zaiguan and Fan Jianguo come and go.

   "Uncle Li, I won't take your baby! I just want two peach trees, or vines, and I will never touch your huanghuali."

  It can be seen that not many people can afford to plant trees.

  I don't know how this person can take advantage of the village's loopholes.

   The new book issue, please help me sign a card, collect and recommend it, and let this book be on the PK list sooner.

Chapter 24 Wishful Abacus

   "Oh! Peach trees and vines, that's easy to handle, let's go! Uncle takes you up the mountain, you can't call you uncle for nothing. Take you to see my good things."

  Li Zaiguan likes others to visit his woods most.

  That is his lifeblood.

  For this mountain forest, he has paid his blood.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Fan Jianguo followed Li Zaiguan up the mountain.

  Not to mention, in fact, there are many trees planted on the mountain, but they are clearly divided.

  They first saw a large peach forest.

  The peaches have been harvested a long time ago, and most of the peaches have been picked! The rest are scattered and some are still immature.

   But Taoxiang Manyuan is right.

Finally, Li Zaiguan picked two five-year-old peach saplings and two-year-old grape saplings for her. The precious huanghuali sapling Li Zaiguan was reluctant to bear, but there was a sapling that was obviously crooked and stubborn. Jiang Xiaoxiao was forced to leave.

   is also a good harvest.

  Because it is not early! Li didn't keep them in Guan.

  Fan Jianguo rode Jiang Xiaoxiao home again.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao did not let his uncle send him home! Drive people away when they reach the entrance of the alley.

  Fan Jianguo directly cursed, this is to pick up the bowl to eat, put down the bowl to scold his mother.

  In exchange for a smiling face from Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  There is no way, he had to leave.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took the opportunity to throw a peach sapling, a grape sapling, and the huanghuali sapling into the space as soon as he turned around.

  There is no time now. When she is alone at night, she will plant again.

  Fan Xiuying and Jiang honestly saw the sweat on the girl's head, and they also looked helpless.

  This girl is still so crazy.

  What can I do if I go to the countryside in the future?

  The farm won't let her be so free.

   "You dead girl, what are you doing?"

   Be angry with a girl.

   "Parents! I brought back peach and grape saplings to plant trees."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao proudly raised the sapling in his hand.

  "You put the saplings in your hands first, and wash your face and hands. There are guests in the house, come in and meet people."

  Fan Xiuying looked at her daughter with distress on her face and sweat on her forehead.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao stood on tiptoe and glanced at the room.

   was slapped on the forehead by Jiang Laoshi.

"hurry up."

  The voice was lowered by a few minutes.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's grudge on her face while covering her forehead, she didn't even see clearly.

  Wash your face and hands and enter the house.

  Then Jiang Xiaoxiao knew who the person was, not Fang Zhixin and his wife Xu Min.

   is her uncle and aunt in her previous life.

  These two people seriously said that they are good people.

  But because Fang Zhiyuan can't be a man! Ye Hua still has some small belly chicken intestines, and he doesn't get along well with others.

  In the last life, she had nothing to do with these two.

  Never said anything.

  This is now?

  Is it because she didn't recognize Fang Zhiyuan and Ye Hua was anxious, so she asked her uncle as a lobbyist.

  "You are the little one, I am your uncle."

  Fang Zhixin is a good person, but he is serious and has a strict personality.

  It rarely laughs, and it gives a harsh impression.

  "Wait, Dad, when did my uncle change? I don't even know it. This is too exaggerated. Uncle can change his appearance?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao gags, don't even think of coming up to recognize relatives.

Jiang frankly looked embarrassed, and pulled La Jiang Xiaoxiao, "Xiaoxiao, this Comrade Fang has brought someone to understand the situation. It is possible that you have been taken in the wrong place."

  He couldn't bear it in his heart, but looked at the evidence that others produced.

  Add cadres like Fang Zhixin, there is no need to lie, and they are not here to deceive children.

  The two of them were really confused.

  Fang Xiaohui stood aside with her mouth pursed and her eyes were full of tears.

   "Little! I'm sorry! I didn't know that you were the child of Mom and Dad. You have suffered these years. Mom and Dad miss you very much. Go back. Mom and Dad can't bear you to continue to suffer here. Come back with me."

  Fang Xiaohui moved with affection and understood reason, Jiang Xiaoxiao had to go back, otherwise Fang Peizhong was in danger of going to the countryside, how could Ye Hua let Fang Peizhong go to the countryside?

  At that time, it might be your own danger.

  Compared with Fang Peizhong, the Song family behind her is not enough to make things change.

  Fan Xiuying wiped a tear, what others said was right! The child goes back to follow his biological parents and enjoy the blessing. Isn't it better for the family of cadres than their poor life.

  For the sake of the child, she should also let the child go back.

   "Little, mom told you, you follow your biological parents, they are not your biological parents."

  Fan Xiuying gritted her teeth and said that her child had been in pain for so many years, but suddenly it was not her child.

  Who knows what it feels like to feel distressed.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao tightened Fan Xiuying's hand, always like this for his parents! As long as it is good to her! No matter how painful they are, they will grit their teeth to hold on.

  That's how she left in her last life.

  Carelessly gone!

  Then the parents not only lost her! He also lost his biological daughter.

  Fang's family has taken up all the benefits!

   Jiang Xiaoxiao was angry.

  She worked hard to change everything! It's not for making wedding dresses for Fang's family.

  If she wants her to go back, she will see if Fang's family wants her to go back.

  "Okay, since you are my uncle! Then I will go with you, but if Sister Xiaohui stays with my parents, they should be less sad! Sister Xiaohui, you have to take care of your parents."

  Fang Xiaohui's face changed, she was not going to stay here.

  How can such a broken yard be the same as a building.

Working hard to maintain my gentleness, "Parents, my adoptive parents hope that I can continue to stay at Fang's house! After all, I grew up in front of them, and they are reluctant to bear me. I am going to work soon. It is not convenient to come back here, you guys. Don't worry, I will come back to see you when I have time."

Honest Jiang and Fan Xiuying also want to keep their biological daughters. Although they have no feelings, they are biological after all.

  I have never raised someone for a day, so I always cultivate relationships together.

  But it was unexpected that Fang Xiaohui would not come back.

  They are disappointed! But also grateful, grateful to the Fang family for nurturing their daughter.

  People are willing to help them raise their children, but the household registration is still in Fang's family.

   is great kindness.

"What? Sister Xiaohui won't come back to stay with her parents? Why don't you come back? You are your parents' biological daughters, and they don't want you! Do your parents want you? Besides, you have to move your household registration back, and you come back to live. How uncomfortable you make parents feel.

   Mom and Dad, then I won't leave, and I can't bear to both of you, since Sister Xiaohui can stay at Fang's house! Let Sister Xiaohui be Fang's child! I'm still your child, so that none of us need to change. I like to be with my parents, I don't like the Fang family! It's a strange place, I won't go.

  Parents, I won't leave! "

  The Fang family wants to get a daughter in vain. That is a dream.

  She will not let Fang Xiaohui's wishful thinking come true.

Chapter 25-This house is always open to you

   "Well, then! Little, parents can't bear you either! But your biological parents are cadres! Your family is different, and your parents will delay you."

  Jiang honestly is also reluctant to raise his own child! When Jiang Xiaoxiao said that just now, he really felt that he deserved to be the child he raised.

  Is a conscientious child.

  Otherwise, if Jiang Xiaoxiao wants to leave with Fang's family, they will also be chilled.

  But their little one really didn't hurt her in vain.

   actually said it and couldn't leave! Just treat it as a child of the Jiang family and don't change it back.

  What does this mean.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao gave up her such excellent parents, and must be with them, what can they give Xiaoxiao.

  This child is too painful.

  Fan Xiuying almost cried with Jiang Xiaoxiao in her arms.

  Her little one is too kind.

  "No, no! Xiaoxiao, you have to go back to your biological parents, Xiaoxiao, you children, parents are okay, it's okay!"

Jiang Xiaoxiao shook his head stubbornly, "No! Mom and Dad! I won't go back if Sister Xiaohui doesn't come back. I can't let parents lose their children. I can be your child. I will always be your child, Xiaohui. My sister has adapted to the life of the Fang family, so let her live in the Fang family! I live in our family! We are still a family, okay? Mom and Dad, don't you want to keep me? Don't you love me?"

  She will never let her parents suffer the pain of her previous life again.

  No one can think about it.

  Fang Xiaohui is worried.

  You said you are a little Jiang, and you can go back. Why are you talking to me?

  What does it matter to you if I don't come back?

  Fang Zhixin and Xu Min couldn't help but sigh that this child is indeed a good child, and they have thought so well for her adoptive parents.

  People can give up the original family with good conditions without hesitation, but are willing to stay with their adoptive parents.

  This child is a conscientious child.

  The temperament is not bad.

  Just look at this and you can see that the Jiang family are good people and have decent morals, otherwise they can't teach such children.

  Fang Xiaohui is too anxious! what to do?

  Jiang Xiaoxiao will not go to Fang's house! Then no one would replace Fang Peizhong in going to the countryside, and that would definitely fall on him.

  "Little, mom and dad miss you very much. Mom can't cry every night. If you don't go back, mom will cry and go blind. Little, you can go back, me, I can't come back."

  She gritted her teeth and agreed.

  It's not up to her if she doesn't come back, she said, she tricked Jiang Xiaoxiao back, and waited until Jiang Xiaoxiao went to the countryside, and then went back by herself.

  It's hard to say that Jiang's honest couple can stop her.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao raised his head and glanced at Fang Xiaohui mockingly. He really spared no effort to help Ye Huahuo.

  Can she be willing to return to the Jiang family and be the daughter of the Jiang family?

   Then why did she do that in the last life?

   "Sister Xiaohui! Will you really come back? You are really, I am so happy, parents, sisters are willing to come back to accompany you, parents, I am so happy."

  Who doesn't know how to act.

  I have never acted in a play in my previous life, but it is impossible to prevent us from acting with me.

  Fan Xiuying looked at her biological daughter in a complicated mood.

  Is this your own daughter?

  Although she looks exactly the same, Fan Xiuying can't seem to mention that kind of affection in her heart.

  Fan Xiuying secretly scolded herself, that is your biological daughter, how can you treat this child like this.

   affectionately pulled the child to her side, "Xiaohui, mom is happy, so happy, mother is glad you can come back."

  Can't make the child feel chill, but Fan Xiuying still can't help comparing Fang Xiaohui and Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and her are like mothers and daughters. There is no gap at all. Fang Xiaohui feels that the children are awkward and strange to them.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled.

  Good to come back.

  Then let's reveal your true colors bit by bit.

  Fang Xiaohui had no affection for her parents in her previous life. After marrying the Song family, she basically broke off relations with everyone.

  I have a wonderful life! But when his parents were sick and needed someone to treat him, Fang Xiaohui said indifferently, "You haven't raised me for a day, so why do you want me to support you?"

   broke the hearts of Fan Xiuying and Jiang Honest.

  You must know that for this daughter's graceful marriage, Fan Xiuying and Jiang Laoshi sold the family house and put together a dowry for Fang Xiaohui.

  Lest the daughter think that they have taken the child.

  Of course Jiang Xiaoxiao knew that her parents had prepared a dowry for Fang Xiaohui without telling Fang Xiaohui.

  Even if they were ill and needed money urgently, neither Jiang Laoshi nor Fan Xiuying were willing to spend the money.

   One can imagine how much her parents love her.

"Okay! As long as it makes sense, the two children can be officially exchanged back. Xiaoxiao will go back with us to meet your parents and grandparents and family members. Tomorrow, everyone will sit together and explain things properly. Two In the future, the family will be treated as relatives, and the two children will be allowed to move around with each other. After all, they are the parents who raised them. This kind of kinship is still indispensable."

  Fang Zhixin and Fang Zhiyuan are different. They have a long-term vision and a broad mind. After all, they have different visions.

  Speaking is open and bright, making people feel comfortable.

  Xu Min looked at Xiao Xiao, and thought that this girl is different from Ye Hua, but she has a temperament like their Jia Zhixin. If she is really like Ye Hua, she might not be used to it.

  Probably the Jiang family's parents are people with broad personality.

  It's not that everyone talks about following someone to learn from.

  Look at Fang Xiaohui, but I'm so angry with Ye Hua! Xinyan also resembled Ye Hua's couple alive.

   Short-sighted.

  It's hard to make people like it.

"Little, let's go! Auntie will take you away. Don't be afraid. Auntie and Uncle will accompany you. You don't need to bring your clothes. Go back to see your parents, grandparents, and take them tomorrow." Xu Min pulled Jiang Xiaoxiao. The warmth in the palm of the hand is a bit embarrassing.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked back at Fan Xiuying and Jiang Honest.

  Fan Xiuying's eyes were full of tears, and she resisted without falling.

Jiang Honest's face is also ugly, "Little! Don't be afraid! That is your parents, they will treat you well, if you are not used to living, you come back! Mom and Dad's house is always open to you, Xiaoxiao, don't Willful, you know?"

   Thousands of warnings, in their minds, their daughter is about to leave suddenly! It was so unexpected.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao glanced hard at his parents and turned away.

  Fang Xiaohui wanted to keep up, but Xu Min stopped her.

"Xiaohui! You stay here tonight. Your parents just lost a daughter. You should stay here to comfort them because they are your biological parents. You have to comfort them! Take care of them. We will do it tomorrow." I will come to see you, good! Be obedient!"

  It's not that she is going to be a villain.

  Wan Yifang Xiaohui also left. On the way, Jiang Xiaoyi saw Fang Xiaohui and remembered that there was no one in front of her parents. When the time came, they ran away. They were not in vain.

  Fang Xiaohui could only watch Xu Min and the others leave eagerly.

   sat down on the small bench in the yard dejectedly, with a calm face, not suffocating, but he didn't look good either.

 Chapter 26 Jade Pendant

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was sad while sitting in the bus.

  How sad that her parents suddenly lost her.

  Xu Min looked at the listless little girl, but looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao high in his heart.

  People with a conscience will be appreciated.

   "Little, how are your parents treating you?"

  In fact, these words are superfluous! If it's not good, can Jiang Xiaoxiao be so reluctant to bear his parents?

  But they have nothing to say, they can only use this as a breakthrough.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao whispered, "They treat me very well, very good, very good, and the good ones are better than their biological parents. If it weren't for you Have to come to recognize me! I would rather not have these biological parents. I would rather be the daughter of the Jiang family for the rest of my life. "

  Xu Min is also helpless. It seems that the second and second couple have headaches. How to cultivate a relationship with a little girl is a problem.

  The adoptive parents of my family have too deep feelings with this girl, and this girl is really reluctant to come back.

  Back home! They went straight to the house! Did not go to Fang Zhiyuan's house.

  It's mainly because grandparents knew about it today that they almost had a heart attack.

  Who can know such news and live calmly.

  The old man almost slapped his chest, he didn't know why he was holding the wrong child.

  When I heard that the girl didn't recognize them, the old man also had a headache.

  My granddaughter suddenly changed people, and they were also panicked.

  Who's not going to get angry with such a thing.

  Fang Zhiyuan and Ye Hua, as well as Fang Peizhong were all there, and the eldest sister Fang Xiaomin went to work in the factory.

  They are anxiously waiting for news from Fang Zhixin and his wife.

  As a result, I saw Xu Min pulling Jiang Xiaoxiao into the door, and Ye Hua's face was darkened by the affection.

   "Come on, Xiaoxiao, these are grandparents, parents, this is Jiang Xiaoxiao, the pearl of the second child's family left behind, second child, younger siblings, come and take your daughters back."

  Xu Min pushed Xiao Xiao to the old man and the old lady.

  As soon as the old man saw Jiang Xiaoxiao, he immediately determined that this child is definitely their family's seed.

  Look, she really looks like the old lady.

  If you don't say it, no one will think that this child is not from their family.

"Okay! Call Xiaoxiao, come on! Let grandpa see! You look so like your grandma, but not like your parents. You are inherited from generation to generation. Child, you are suffering outside. ."

  The old man feels sour. The child of their family has fallen into that kind of family. I heard that the conditions of the adoptive parents' home are not good. This child should have suffered.

Little smiled and said, "Grandpa, I am not suffering. My adoptive parents treat me better than their own daughters. They treat me as their own daughters. How can they make their children suffer? Besides, my adoptive parents always treat me When the treasure in the palm of your hand, even my brothers and sisters are no better than me.

  What's good at home is mine, you said how could I suffer! "

In her last life, she also saw her grandpa for the first time after recognizing it. His words caused her grievances. At that time, she had been brainwashed by Ye Hua. She felt that Jiang Laoshi and Fan Xiuying had deliberately exchanged children, just for them. The daughter enjoys the blessing.

   So in front of her grandfather, she described herself as the most bitter little cabbage.

  Grandpa thought that her adoptive parents were not human and had sinister intentions, so he took action against his adoptive parents and greeted the factory.

  Jiang's honest wages are all downgraded.

  She didn't do it yet.

  This time she must let the grandfather see that her adoptive parents are good people and the best people.

   Ye Hua's face turned black.

  Returned to Fang's house! Actually still speaking for the Jiang family, this girl is out of mind!

  Do you know whose family you are?

  "Little, how could the Jiang family treat you nicely? If it weren't for their unpredictable intentions, how could they hold the wrong child? You have been growing up in their kind of family, and my poor child can't eat or drink."

   Ye Hua deliberately smeared Jiang's honest couple.

  The old man frowned when he heard it.

  Stupefied and hidden.

"I don't like to hear what you said. If you really hold the wrong one, they were both in the ward at the time. When they were discharged from the hospital, the nurse also carried the child. My mother said, they didn't have time to hold the child at all, because I Mom was bleeding heavily and was anxious to save the adult. How could she have time to take care of the child.

  Children given by nurses, they naturally think they are their own children! Who knows that the child will hold the wrong hug. It's you, but you see your child every day, and you can't recognize the child, which is strange.

  Are you my mother? He couldn't even recognize his own daughter. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao felt wrong, indeed, Fan Xiuying didn't have time to hold the baby at the time, it was because Fan Xiuying was too sick.

  But Ye Huashun had a smooth birth at that time, and fed the children early.

  It's weird that my children still don't recognize a few meals a day.

Moreover! She remembered her mother saying that when she was born, she was born prematurely. A premature child shouldn't be thin and small.

  If that were the case, Ye Hua had given birth to the child at full term.

  How can I not see that the children are different.

Ye Hua's face changed, "What do you know about your child? You can believe what people say. That family can tell the truth. They changed their children, and they can tell you that it was deliberate. Besides, they were just born. Children, one day! How can I remember."

  I said this with a guilty conscience.

  How could she not remember that child.

  Can a white and fat child be the same as a black and thin child?

  It's strange that she doesn't know her.

"Okay, the short story is right! You can't just say that people are bad, it's the nurse's fault! Can you blame them? Besides, they are good to the little ones, and you know that the couple is acting like a couple. My daughter hurts."

  The old man thinks of parents who can make Xiaoxiao so uphold, that is to prove that those couples are really good to the children!

  Otherwise, the child can speak so hard for his parents.

   People's hearts are replaced by people's hearts.

  Whether it is good for a person can be seen from these aspects.

   Ye Hua was blocked and couldn't speak. The old man spoke, what else could she say.

  The old lady is pulling her granddaughter! Although I saw it for the first time, because I looked like myself, I still had love in my heart.

   is different from facing Fang Xiaohui! That is kindness.

"You kid, you are a good boy. When we first met, grandma didn't have anything to do. This jade pendant is for you. Everyone in our family has one. You take it, and you will live a good life in the future. "

  A jade medal was stuffed into Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand, and Jiang Xiaoxiaomeng was gone.

  There was no such thing in the last life.

  His own words in the last life made Grandpa furious, and Ye Hua added fuel and jealousy, and the whole family was filled with righteous indignation.

  No one pays attention to her at all.

  This life seems to be different.

Ye Hua gritted his teeth as soon as the jade card was taken out.

  There is one child from Fang's shit.

  Can this piece be the same as the one in their home training?

  It's obviously different.

    Today, I add more, add more. Actually, in a bad mood, I don't want codewords. I ask for a wave of favorite comments to comfort the injured little soul. Please comfort! ! !

Chapter 27-I'm Not Waiting

   "Mom, she is still so small, I'll hold this jade pendant for her, what if it breaks!"

   Ye Hua stretched out his hand and wanted to take it, but it turned out to be faster with both hands.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and took it, and put it on his neck.

   "Grandma, I like it very much! Don't worry, I will take care of it! I am not young anymore, I am eighteen, grandma!"

  I still want to think of things Xiao wants her, and the things that grandparents gave her in the previous life are taken away by Ye Hua with the excuse that she is still young.

  What did she say to help her keep it, but didn't it finally go to Fang Peizhong's hands?

  No one should take advantage of her in this life.

  The old lady smiled and patted Jiang's small hand, and squinted at Ye Hua. This daughter-in-law just couldn't get on the table.

  It's always like this.

   "Child! Your things were given by grandma, you have to take them, otherwise you will be sorry for grandma."

  She sees this child is smart and smart, and she is not immediately ungrateful just because she has returned to a wealthy family.

  The persistence to adoptive parents is enough to comfort the old lady.

  How much education one has received does not really determine a person's origin, but a person's character determines the true height of a person.

  When the old man was happy, he waved his big hand and took out five hundred yuan.

  There is five hundred yuan in an envelope.

  This was prepared by the old man.

  The first time I see my child, I always have to prepare some meeting ceremonies.

   "Then, Xiao Xiao, buy what I lack, your parents are stingy! They are also patriarchal, so you can't give this money to your mother, otherwise you don't want to make a penny."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao happily took it, don't take the white, don't take it.

  I am the granddaughter of the Fang family.

  She is really the granddaughter of the Fang family.

  In the future, when the DNA technology really appeared, Fang Zhiyuan really took her and Ye Hua to the paternity test!

  There is nothing wrong, she is Ye Hua's child.

  She really doesn't want to be Fang's child if she can.

   "Thank you Grandpa!"

  Fang Peizhong was jealous. Every time he came, his grandfather never gave him so much money.

   "Grandpa, my parents are patriarchal, but you are too patriarchal! I am your grandson, and you have never given me so much money. You are too partial."

   "Yes! Dad, she is a girl, how can she get so much money. Peizhong is your grandson."

  She also felt that Jiang Xiaoxiao got too much.

  But she is just fighting for the rights. In fact, she doesn't object to Jiang Xiaoxiao getting these.

  Anyway, as long as you follow her back, you can always find a way to get these things past.

  In the end, it must be in training.

"Peizhong, you are a boy, and you have such a small vision as a woman of your mother all day long! That is your sister, your sister. She has been outside for so many years. She hasn't eaten a bite of our family's food or drank it. After taking a mouthful of Fang's water, you said I would not compensate her a little bit? You said I shouldn't be partial?"

  He felt that his grandson had been raised up by Ye Hua, and he didn't know anything, he knew hesitating.

  Fang Peizhong blushed, "Grandpa! I was wrong."

  Ashamed?

  No, he just thinks that Jiang Xiaoxiao is going to be used soon, and he has to please this sister.

  Otherwise, how can people go willingly.

"Okay, the second couple will take the little ones home and let the children get acquainted with them first. Didn't they say that they are going to Jiang's house tomorrow? Thank you, too. They have given you a good job for so many years. The girl is raised, and for this point, you should also thank them very much."

  The old man said this is very fair.

Ye Hua was unhappy, "Dad, you always think about others like this. They raised our daughters, but I also raised their daughters. Could it be that we didn't raise them well? What food and drink is not better than theirs, if you say so, they should thank us very much."

  The old man ignored her angrily.

The daughter-in-law and the old lady looked down upon him at the beginning, because they felt that the land was too low, and there was a gap between them, and they would definitely have trouble in the future, but they couldn't hold on to his son's liking, so he couldn't cry and cry. Must marry back.

  They can only compromise, and they found out that this daughter-in-law had a big problem after they got married.

   "I tell you, you go back and teach your daughter-in-law. She doesn't know anything, don't you know what's going on?"

   scolded his son severely.

  Fang Zhiyuan had to accompany the smiling face to explain to his father.

  "She just has no intention of speaking, she has a tofu heart with a knife-mouthed tofu, you don't care, and we will be appointed to thank them tomorrow."

  The words are finished, and the family can leave.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao bids farewell to her big aunt and uncle, and bids farewell to her grandparents, and then walks home behind her parents.

  In fact, she knew this way home. Although she hadn't walked much in her previous life, she would never forget it once.

   Ye Hua was furious when he saw Jiang Xiaoxiao dragging along before he followed.

  "You said that if you want to go, hurry up, and you don't know the way. What are you still doing there and talking about? We are your parents.

  Who is an outsider and who is a relative, you can't even tell this, but your grandfather said that you can teach you well, I think you can teach you four or six. Go quickly and don't be ashamed of me. "

  'S tone is very bad, anyway, this girl has already recognized it.

  In Ye Hua's mind, this is her girl, and she can't run away.

  Since it is her daughter who wants to beat or scold, it is natural to her mother.

  She used to slap Fang Xiaohui.

  Although this is her own damsel, can she still be more expensive than her own son?

  Jiang Xiaoxiao paused.

  Stand in place and not walk.

  Ye Hua is still talking about it. In her eyes, if someone saw Jiang Xiaoxiao, dressed in such a rustic style, she would not know how to answer when asked by an acquaintance.

  Naturally, it is embarrassing.

  After two steps, I didn't see anyone.

  As soon as I turned around, I saw Jiang Xiaoxiao turning around and walking back.

   was taken aback, rushed over, and grabbed Jiang Xiaoxiao.

   lowered his voice and asked, "What are you doing? You are not going to follow me and your dad home, what are you going to do?"

"Since you dislike me ashamed, why did you let me come back? I didn't have to come back to be your biological daughter. My parents are willing to support me at home. If this is the case, I will go back and tell my grandparents. Money and Yupei are left to them.

Also make it clear, I'm going back to my Jiang's house. Who do you love to feed? Anyway, I'm not taking care of it anymore. I live well in my own home. My parents hold me in their palms and treat me like a baby. What's the matter? Why do you still feel angry when you come back to your house and be beaten by you?

  I want to go home, whoever loves to stay in this family stays. "

  Jiang managed to break Ye Hua free with a small hand.

   Raised his wrist, with black and cyan fingerprints on it, one can imagine Ye Hua's hard work just now.

  If it weren't for the DNA check in the previous life, she would never believe that she was a Fang family child.

Chapter 28

   Ye Hua was startled.

  She really did not expect this Jiang family to raise a young lady.

  In her thoughts, a small family like the Jiang family heard that there are four children in the family, and that they have a son, just one son.

  How precious is this girl, so I must have no good life at home.

  Now that Jiang Xiaoxiao's violent temper had a flare-up, Ye Hua was frightened instead.

"You, you are my daughter! I'm your mother, what's wrong with you? Can you let your parents say it? Go out and ask whose parents you are going, you can't even say your children? "

   Ye Hua's voice couldn't help but improve.

  Fang Zhiyuan originally walked away, but he came back when he heard the sound.

   Mainly because of fear of being seen by acquaintances.

   "What are your mother and daughter doing? You can't go back home and talk about it. You have to say it outside. It's pretty! Little, okay, what's the matter with your mother who said you two things? Go home quickly."

  Fang Zhiyuan feels that Ye Hua is becoming less and less able to do things. He is not coaxing her to get her daughter back quickly to buy people's hearts. He is still tantrums with others.

   Just like Ye Hua's attitude, this girl can promise to go to the countryside instead of your son.

Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled, "Don't even say that you two really have no reason to say me, and you haven't raised me, you haven't fed me a bite of rice, since I was a child, I haven't taken care of me once, so why don't you tell me? , And why did you teach me?

  Since you see me so unpleasant, I'll go back to our house, that's it! One is not two wide, never see you again. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao raised his foot and left. He really walked fast, and returned to the door of the Fang family.

   Raise his hand and knock on the door.

   Ye Hua and Fang Zhiyuan had no time to react, and the door opened.

  When Fang Zhixin saw this niece who had just returned, he smiled and asked, "What's the matter? What happened to Xiaoxiao? Or is there something your parents have for you to come back and talk about?"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took off the jade pendant from his neck, took out the envelope from his pocket, and stuffed the two things into his uncle's hand.

"Uncle, you return these two things to your grandparents, and you tell them that since my parents don't like me so much, then I will go back to Jiang's family. Jiang's parents are very good to me, and they absolutely don't mind supporting me. I eat rice."

  Get up and leave.

   is not staying at all, and will not give Fang Zhixin a chance to speak! Go fast.

  She didn't plan to stay in Fang's house.

  As far as Ye Hua's virtue is concerned, there are more things going on.

  First let the old man and the old lady teach Ye Hua, the provincial Ye Hua really thought she could do whatever she wanted.

  If you want to be a parent, you can judge yourself, and don't want to think about the possibility?

  There are indeed many parents and fighters in this world who believe in filial piety under the stick. Unfortunately, she is Jiang Xiaoxiao, not a cat or dog. Ye Hua still imagines that she can handle herself as much as she did in her previous life.

  To make her obedient, it was a wrong idea.

  No need to ask, naturally no desire.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao really jumped on the bus and walked.

  She has money.

  His parents usually put some pocket money on her.

  It is enough to buy a ticket.

   Ye Hua and Fang Zhiyuan here are dumbfounded.

  They really didn't expect that the duck they got could fly.

  The girl said that she would leave immediately, she didn't pretend at all.

  There is still a little pause without hesitation.

  Fang Zhixin looked at Fang Zhiyuan and Ye Hua with a look of displeasure. They worked so hard to help them finally coax the children back. Who knew these people would give the children back.

  Even if the child has any bad habits that make them uncomfortable, but the child has just returned home, at least the two should understand that the child's heart can be warmed up first, and then education can be done.

  There is no such thing as education.

  This is not deliberately pushing the child out.

  Children have no feelings with them.

  You also have a natural parental profile, just look at people and children and leave by themselves.

  What people said is right, she is with her adoptive parents, and the adoptive parents hold her in the palm of their hands as if they were a baby.

  It's not that they didn't see that the couple were full of love for the child.

  That's really dear, if the couple weren't for the sake of their children.

  People will never let go.

  Now it's hard to get things done. I didn't expect that their couple would be dragging their feet here. Whose child is this kid?

The angry Fang Zhixin turned his head and left.

  I'm so angry.

Fang Zhiyuan glared at Ye Hua fiercely, "You don't know how to constrain, even after you go back, this kid didn't even enter the house. If you say like that, you can see if you lose your temper and leave. Then you Go and coax the people back. Otherwise, just wait to send your son to the countryside."

  He complained that Ye Hua was not sensible.

  I don't know the priority of welding.

Ye Hua murmured, "Where did I know that this child is so difficult to discipline? At first glance, the family didn't raise it properly. Let's take a look at how wild you raised this temper. How can you talk to your parents like this? Still dare to talk back. ?

Besides, I'm not the only one who said it, even if I said something unpleasant, you came up with a white face and coaxed her to coax her and then went back. In the end, you were the same as me, and you came up and said her, then she would definitely want Picked up. I can't be counted as my own fault if I am wrong.

  Furthermore, my son is my son alone! "

  Fang Zhiyuan raised his hand, how could he marry such a donkey dung egg with eyes and no beads.

  It looks glamorous on the outside, but in fact it is a straw bag inside.

  "Do you still say? You still have the face to say? Why do you not know how to be a mother? You have to show your attitude towards your son and make sure that ten little ones will listen to you."

  Ye Hua hid, "Fang Zhiyuan, are so many people watching here? You, a big man, do it with me, and you are not afraid that people will laugh at you and you will be an intellectual. You don't feel embarrassed."

  Hurrying away, she is not afraid of Fang Zhiyuan.

  Fang Zhiyuan is just doing it. After so many years of husband and wife, can she still understand the virtue of the man next to her pillow?

   Fang Zhiyuan was so angry that he could only follow through the door.

  As soon as he entered the door, a tea mug was thrown over. If he hadn't flashed it in time, it would have smashed his head to bloodshed.

  It is also necessary to say that it must be the old man. The person who dared to throw him like this is the old man's own elder brother who would never do anything to him.

   "Dad, don't do this, you broke my head! It's hard to explain when people ask!"

  Mumbled quietly.

  The old man pointed at Fang Zhiyuan angrily, shaking with anger.

   "My second child, my second child, you can tell me what you want me to say about you. I just brought back a girl who turned her head and turned away to make people angry.

  How did you become a father? You haven't raised the child for a day for so many years, and finally brought the person back. You are not thinking about how to treat her well or how to make up for the debt you owed to her for so many years.

  You can actually run away with your child. You listened to what the children said, and they have a good foster mother and father who are not there to enjoy the blessings. When they come back, they will still be angry with you and be beaten by you. Why?

  What the kid said is wrong, if it were me, I would not come back. "

 Chapter 29 Followers

"Dad, it's our fault. It's not that both Ye Hua and I think it's our own children. They really didn't pay attention to speaking. You think, who would be careful when talking to their children? With such a small heart, the child ran away right away, and we didn't have time to stop it.

  Don't worry, this child knows Lu. We will pick her up early tomorrow morning, just to make this clear to the Jiang family. "

Fang Zhiyuan disagrees. Where else can Jiang Xiaoxiao go? Isn't it the Jiang family?

  "This kid does the same. He runs at every turn. Thanks to the fact that he is not far away, if he is really away from a few cities, he won't be anxious to death. Dad, don't worry, we will take care of it."

  Fang Zhiyuan hurriedly persuaded the old man, he was frightened when he saw him, and his father was very strict with him from childhood to elder.

"Okay, okay, don't say it so nicely. The child runs away at every turn. You have to ask yourself if the adults do a good job. If the adults don't do a good job, how can the child run? Look at how the child keeps on raising My parents don't run away at home. They just run away when they get to your place. You should reflect on it, but you yourself. Okay, it's useless to say more. Let me go quickly, and you'll get angry when you see you."

  The old man is really angry and speechless.

  This cock is really crooked.

  Ye Hua looked at Fang Zhixin's jade pendant and envelope on the coffee table in front of the old man, and greed flashed in his eyes.

He smiled and walked over, "Dad, since it's for the little one, I will keep it for her first, and when she comes back, I will give it to her again, thanks from the elder, how can she be unruly like this, dad? , I'll make up for her. The child didn't grow up in front of us and didn't kiss us."

   Reach out and grab the jade pendant and envelope.

  The old lady squeezed things down and looked at Ye Hua with a smile.

   Ye Hua is shameless, but this is her mother-in-law.

"mom!"

"You don't need to do this kind of thing. When Xiaoxiao comes back, I have time to give her. After all, it's our granddaughter. Is it possible that she won't come to see us for the rest of her life? You don't need to be a good person or maybe a bad person. Woolen cloth."

  The jade pendant and the old lady took the envelope directly.

   Ye Hua talked, complaining about the dead old lady in his heart.

  I just disliked her for a lifetime, and never gave up the benefits to their family.

  I also blamed the second child for being so impatient with his parents, his elder brother took advantage of everything.

  Look at the days their family has been living up to now.

  Isn't it just because the old man and the old lady refused to open their mouths, if the old man and the old lady made a phone call to those old comrades-in-arms and old friends.

  As for their children, should they worry about whether to go to the countryside?

  Otherwise, she must have worked so hard to get that kid back for what she did, thinking she is very rare for Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Fang Zhiyuan and Ye Hua went home in disgrace.

  The couple did not quarrel less when they returned home, because this matter quarreled all night.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took the bus and returned to his home alone.

  She had no intention of staying at Fang's house.

  As far as Fang's situation is concerned, Fang Zhiyuan is a person who doesn't care about everything. Ye Hua didn't give him a good face in his previous life.

  Although the fake fan Sandao treated her warmly for a few days, it was to fool her and to replace her elder brother to go to the countryside.

  This time, it was probably because of her attitude that she found it difficult to tame herself, but she didn't expect to give her off guard as soon as she came up. It seemed that she wanted to hold her daughter.

  Probably she did not expect that she would twist and leave, walking so resolutely.

  She misses her parents and third brother.

  At this time in the old days at home, the family finished their meal, and they gathered around the table to help mother paste the paper boxes.

  The whole family was happily talking, laughing, and laughing, but at the moment, only one of them was sitting on the bus in the deserted state.

  There are basically no people at this time.

  Jiang Xiaocao feels sorrowful.

  She is actually not very clear in her mind, it is probably flooded.

  Otherwise, Ye Hua couldn't be fooled by such rhetoric in her previous life, and she didn't want to think about a person of her own age. Couldn't it be possible to analyze how her adoptive parents had treated her badly.

  Can doubt the intentions of adoptive parents.

  Human, I am really blindfolded.

  Get off the car Jiang Xiaoxiao and walk home.

   Then I heard rustling footsteps behind him.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao look back!

  Black Shadow Chaochuo, seeing a person walking towards her, from a distance can only tell that it is a tall man.

  But the street lights here are not good, and there are many areas where the street lights are broken.

  Black and sloppy are the hotbeds of criminals.

  If there is a bad guy or something, it is really worrying.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao quickened his pace.

   will not be directed at her.

  She was also scared.

  No one is a steel and iron bone. She suffered a lot of crimes in her previous life, but it doesn't mean that she is very powerful.

  She is just an ordinary girl.

  You will be scared when you encounter this kind of trailing things.

  The footsteps behind him have been following.

  And getting closer.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is really a little scared.

   Speed ​​up and run.

  That's just running away.

  If she is a little girl, she meets a gangster.

  If you have been harmed, there is nowhere to go.

  Now there is no camera, sky eye or anything, no technical means.

  She is not willing to be surprised.

  Run fast.

  But the footsteps behind also started running.

  Jiang trot is even faster.

   Just when she was about to rush into their compound.

The person behind    grabbed her by the collar.

   "What are you doing so fast? Your..."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao shouted, "Parents, help, catch the gangsters."

   A stern voice, pierced through the clouds.

  Then Honest Jiang, Fan Xiuying and Jiang Lei rushed out, holding various things in their hands, including hooks for burning fire, shovel, and washboard.

  Anyway, their parents and third brother came out.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao obviously felt the people behind him let go.

   Then he ran behind his parents in one stride.

   Pointed to the person in front of him and said, "Parents, this person has been following me, and just wanted to catch me."

  Fan Xiuying, Jiang Honest, Jiang Lei got it right when he heard that, so follow their family what they want to do.

  Immediately, the washboard, shovel, and fire hook all went up to greet.

   "You are still following my sister, you want to die!"

  "Asshole! Dare to follow my girl, you are a guilty man. My son beats me hard, beats me to death. I have never seen such a bold person who dares to bully my girl."

  A melee.

  "Uncle, aunt, misunderstanding, misunderstanding! I picked up your sister's money and wanted to send it back to you. Look, I didn't lie to you."

  A few dollars spread out in a big hand.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao instantly saw the familiar piece of money with a number written in a red pen. It was really his own money.

   hurriedly touched his pocket.

  It's over, it's really gone.

  Probably when she got on the train to buy the ticket, she accidentally dropped it.

  Fang Xiaohui glanced from the room, why did Jiang Xiaoxiao come back?

    ask for collection, ask for comment, ask for recommendation.

Chapter 30 Why Are You Back?

  In the house.

  The man with a blue nose and a swollen face had serious injuries on his face.

  Jiang Lei didn't keep his hand just now, and Jiang Honest was even more ruthless.

  Now both of them are embarrassed.

  It is too much to label people like this.

  Especially Fan Xiuying, looking at the print on the washboard on the boy's face, glared at her daughter.

  You stupid girl, ask clearly.

it's good now.

  You are a rascal.

  We guess that we don't even know their parents.

Jiang Xiao cautiously leaned against Fan Xiuying, "I'm sorry, comrade! I really don't know you are a good person! You saw me as a girl, such a dark sky! You follow me, I am not afraid. Really. Sorry, I misunderstood you."

  It's not justified not to apologize.

  Because of her, she was beaten half to death as a bad guy.

  She really did not expect such a result.

"It's okay! I didn't expect that the more I chased you, the faster you walked, and finally you ran! I can only chase you fiercely, sorry! You can't be blamed for this thing, it has something to do with me! It would be better if I could shout."

   Touching his face, Song Moting grinned in pain.

   Her mouth was twitching. This girl is really sturdy, mainly because her father, mother and brother are also sturdy.

  This beating was wronged.

  Jiang honestly hurried to find out the red potion or something.

  Their family only has red potion, nothing else.

   "Stone, quickly wipe this comrade."

  Song Moting almost didn't stare at the red potion. If he went back with the red potion on his face, his father would not beat him to death.

   By the time his stepmother has something to say, it doesn't necessarily mean what it will be like after adding more oil and vinegar.

   "No, no, no, the money is sent back! Then I'm leaving. Be careful in the future."

  Get up and leave.

  It's more troublesome to stay.

  Jiang Xiao, be careful, people are really wronged.

   "This comrade, I'm so sorry!"

  Song Moting grinned, and immediately bared his teeth in pain.

"it's okay no problem!"

  Leave quickly.

  Jiang Honestly, Fan Xiuying looked at the young man who was walking far away, with a look of guilt.

   "What a nice person!"

   "Yes! How can we let people go! Isn't it too..."

  Fan Xiuying couldn't bear it, and the move just now was really too ruthless.

  She has no less gangsters.

  Dare to bully her daughter, it's strange if she can spare her.

   "Little, why are you back? This is a big night."

  Fang Xiaohui said, she managed to get her attention back.

  Jiang, the honest couple looked back in seconds.

  Waiting for Jiang Xiaoxiao all together.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao shed tears aggrieved, "Mom, I'm back, won't you want me?"

  Like a little squirrel, she threw herself into Fan Xiuying's arms and rubbed her.

  Tearing eyes are aggrieved.

   The heart of the honest couple of Xia Jiang was squeezed again.

   "Little! What's the matter? Didn't you go back with the uncle of the Fang family? Could it be that they were not good to you?"

  Jiang's honest face sank.

  What a cute and well-behaved girl their daughter, she didn't arrive for a day when she went back, and she didn't even want to come back with her parents tomorrow, so she came back.

  And look at the sky.

  It was all night, and Fang Zhiyuan and his wife were relieved to let the child come back alone.

  Not afraid of any danger.

  Is there such a parent?

  Jiang's honest face went black immediately.

   "Go, go home, little, parents' house is always open for you, let's go home and say."

   took her daughter and left.

  Tiger made a face and suffocated.

  Jiang Xiaoxiaozhe was taken back to the house by his father.

  Jiang Lei was also hooded.

  After he came back, his sister was gone, so he changed a girl from Fang Xiaohui to his sister.

  As a result, before he could figure it out, his sister appeared immediately.

  The little face is unhappy, which must be pissed off.

  Fan Xiuying sighed, followed in and locked the courtyard door.

   To tell the truth, watching the girl cry so much, her heart hurts.

  The pain of turning over the river.

   is the daughter she raised, how can it not hurt.

  Then there was a lot of anger.

  What the hell is going on with the Fang's parents, not to mention that the child has just arrived home! How should you follow her and love her a little bit! He even ran back childishly.

   could not help but give a thumbs up for his wiseness.

  Thanks to the time before leaving! She stuffed some money into her daughter's pocket.

  At the time, the family didn't have that much money.

  She also discussed with Jiang Laoshi just now! The gold bars will be exchanged for money tomorrow.

  When the child arrives at Fang's house, he is afraid that his parents will treat her the older brothers and sisters above, and have some of his own money! It's better than being pitiful.

  The result is not in time yet.

  That's it now.

   "Little! Have you eaten yet?"

  Fan Xiuying looked at the girl's red eyes, like a pitiful little pug.

  What crime has this kid suffered.

   "Mom! I'm hungry!"

  Jiang's little belly is very cooperative, grunting and calling out.

  Fan Xiuying sighed fiercely.

"Hey, why didn't you feed the kids? What kind of people is this? Isn't it a big cadre? You don't even let the kids eat a meal, what are you doing! Let us be hungry. You wait! Mom will give you something to eat. There seems to be no eggs at home, rocks! Go to the sister-in-law Lin's house next door to borrow two eggs! Our house seems to be gone."

  Fan Xiuying has gone to stab the fire to cook.

  Jiang honestly watched the girl wipe her tears there.

  Sullenly smoked a cigarette.

  Fang Xiaohui didn't look good, if Jiang Xiaoxiao came back, what about Fang Peizhong's going to the countryside!

   "Little sister, come back as soon as you do what you do? My parents are actually very nice people, very kind, and grandparents are also very loving people."

  Fang's people are not good and must be good.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao stared, with tears in his eyes, the grief and anger on his face seemed to be an accusation.

  "What are you saying good? What's so good? Dad, you don't know, that Fang's grandparents are pretty good! They are very nice to me, and they are kind, and they gave the meeting gift! But Fang Zhiyuan and the others..."

   "That's your parents! Don't be rude."

  Jiang honestly couldn't help but reprimand the girl.

  No matter how you say it is your biological parents, Jiang Xiaoxiao shouldn't call him by name like this.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao held his mouth.

"them......"

   "What happened to them?"

   Jiang frankly panicked.

  Looking at the girls, they also feel uncomfortable.

  "My mother either beat or scolded me, and said that if it wasn't for my elder brother who needed help, they wouldn't want my country girl to be a daughter. Look! My mother pinched my wrists red.

  Parents, I won't go back! They are definitely not my parents, how can they beat people like this. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao rolled up his sleeves aggrievedly, and then Jiang honestly saw the red print on his daughter's arm.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's skin was white since he was a child, as long as he bumped it a little, he would leave a mark. They knew everything clearly.

  Now on the white skin on the arm, there are blue and purple marks, which are shocking to look at.

  Jiang honestly slapped him on the table.

"asshole!"

    ask for collection, ask for comment, ask for recommendation. It's a wave of operations that doesn't take it easy. Haha, forgive the author for his clumsy tongue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 136 65
Erotic shots
97.5K 319 30
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
128K 3.6K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
244K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...