Moonchildren

By ZeroGlitchez8

Seven tattered lost souls, seven problems each weighing on different shoulders, all brought together by the m... More

CHARACTERS
•Kim Namjoon•
•Kim Seokjin•
•Min Yoongi•
•Jung Hoseok•
•Park Jimin•
•Kim Taehyung•
First meeting
Farewell
Yoongi
Namjoon
Seokjin
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Liberty (Namjin)
Liberty (Yoongseok)
Liberty (Taemin)
Heineken The Healer
Kaja
Well Damn
Loser Lover
I Fuck With You
Home
Welcome To Hell
Lights out
The Revolution
On A Mission
On A Mission 2
It's Going Down Basement
I'm sorry
In Sync
Heineken The Healer II
Tree Climbing
Healing
Hustle Life
The Mall
Drunk Dazed
Puzzled
Mommy
Tear
New Start
Smartphones
Beach Brawl
Tower Of Hope
Insomnia
Let It Die
DNA
Harmony
Moonchildren
Thank You!

New Us

288 12 1
By ZeroGlitchez8

"Hold still!"

"Okay but it's going in my ear!"

Hoseok complains while Taehyung empties the bottled water onto his hair. The pure liquid turns coloured as it meets his hair to fall and seep deep into the grounds.

"Looking good." Namjoon compliments Jimin who works on his hair using the curling iron.

"And feeling good." He adds with a smirk. The two boys laugh at his cocky behaviour. "I kid. You look amazing too Hyung. Jin Hyung is really good at this hair thing."

Namjoon runs a hand through his now stylishly cut and pinkened hair. "He really is."

"I was really unsure of the colour I chose. I actually never noticed it was this until we got back." Jimin chuckles.

"Yeah. You were totally out of it."

"Hey! It was your phone's fault." He jokingly punches his arm.

"Yeah right. You look great in orange though."

"Gomawo!" Jimin shows off a toothy grin.

"Wait." Yoongi walks up to Seokjin who works on Jungkook's hair. His hands in his pockets.

"What?" Seokjin shifts his focus towards him.

"Did you mix Hoseok's pink with his brown?" Yoongi picks the two boxes up and raises a brow.

"...yeah..." Seokjin knits his eyebrows together.

"Won't his hair fall off?"

"Oh my God will my hair fall off?!?!" Jungkook panicks in his seat.

"What n-no it won't! Hopefully!" Seokjin covers the maknae's ears with his wrist because of the hair dye on his gloved hands.

"Shut up! It won't fall off." He whisper yells at Yoongi.

"And how sure are you of that?" Yoongi crosses his arms over his chest.

"F-four out of one hundred..."

Yoongi sighs and walks over to a pile of clothing.

"Kookie! Would you prefer your black bucket hat, the red ball cap or the beanie?" He holds the items up.

"Hyung..." Jungkook looks up at Seokjin with wide frightened eyes.

"Don't worry baby boy. He's just being the pain in the ass he usually is." Seokjin offers a weavering smile. Jungkook makes a tiny sound between a laugh and cry and faces forward.

//•°🌒°•//

"Now! For the moment you've all been waiting for...I proudly present to you-"

"You said you wouldn't make this weird." Yoongi fusses and stomps his feet on the floor.

"Shhh, don't disrupt me!" Seokjin glares at him. Yoongi replies with a pout spotted on an annoyed looking face.

"We've been staring outside for a while now, hurry." Hoseok complains while sweeping a lock of silver pink hair strand away from his eyes.

The rest also begin to mumble their complaints about the order they were given. Seokjin wants to make a dramatic reveal but because of the small space they live in, they have to face their backs to the enterence in order to not ruin the surprise.

"Fine if you wanna do it the boring way." Seokjin pouts.

"No do it. It's fine." Namjoon says having heard the pout from his voice.

"No. You're all complaining..." He crosses his arms over his chest.

"Okay then we'll stop. We're patiently waiting for your dramatic reveal. See?" Taehyung adds.

Seokjin's pout wavers.

"Come on hyungie, we know you wanna do it." Jimin says with an eye smile even though Seokjin can't see it.

"Yeah. Give us the best reveal we have ever seen world wide handsome." Jungkook hypes him up.

Just like that, his pout disolves into a warm smile.

"F-fine."

"Yay!!!" The guys cheer for the man with pink tinted cheeks. Honestly, wanting him to get this over and done with.

"Alright then." He clears his throat. " It's the moment you've been waiting for. He looks tiny but weighs like a million tons, he acts tough but his height throws him off, a murderer who cuddles a Kumamon to sleep, paler than Casper the ghost, a thick ass and an even thicker skull, a-

"Why the fuck am I dating him again?" Yoongi grumbles. And behind his grumbles you can hear the others' giggles.

"It's the one, the only, the swag, MINT YOONGI!!!!" Seokjin says enthusiastically. The rest finally turn around to not face the outside and meet their boyfriend's new look.

"Oh my Gucci." Taehyung breathes out while Jimin claps and cheers loudly.

"Wooo!"

"Thank you you're too kind." Seokjin bows, a smug grin stretching his lips.

"Damn Yoongi you look fire." Hoseok eyes him slowly from head to toe and unconsciously licks his lips.

"Whatever..." Yoongi looks away to hide his blush.

"I'm jealous..." Jungkook says in tiny, his eyes glued onto Yoongi's hypnotic looks.

"Don't be. You look amazing too." Namjoon engulfs him in a huge hug and kisses his forehead.

"It didn't fall off so..." Jungkook shruggs.

"Hold on! I just got the best idea ever!" Taehyung suddenly speaks, bouncing in his spot energetically.

"Seven cart train?"

"Say whaaat?" Hoseok widens his eyes.

"Bad Lil meow meow." Seokjin flicks his forehead.

"Yall are never gonna let me live down that name are you?"

"Nope." They answer in union unleashing a sigh from the newly mint haired.

"As I was saying, let's do a photoshoot." Taehyung beams his signature boxy smile.

The crew turn to look at him with questioning eyes, his random request taking them by suprise.

"A photoshoot?" Namjoon questions.

"Yeah." Taehyung replies with the same energy as before.

"Why?" Jimin asks.

"Just cause...could be fun."

"Where?" This time Seokjin asks.

"Anywhere we want."
.
.
.
"I mean...we have done dumber and more pointless stuff...no offence Tae." Hoseok nods towards him.

"The amount of offence taken is as big as my dick." He nods. Hoseok cocks his head at him with a layer of confusion pasted on his face.

"S-so a-are you saying..." He trails off not knowing how to put it. "Nevermind."

Hoseok as well as the other five decide to bury Taehyung's words in the back of their heads.

"So...are we going or not?" Taehyung presses.

"I... sure. I like taking picks. Why not?" The make scratches the back of his neck.

"Yes! Thank you Minnie. I knew you'd never leave me astray." Taehyung cups his face in his large hands and plants a soft, sweet kiss onto Jimin's lips. Jimin smiles and gazes up at Taehyung who looks down at him with warm loving eyes.

"I'll do it too!" Jungkook says, shiffting closer to Taemin with a twinge of jealousy.

"Thank you Kookie." Taehyung let's go of Jimin and pinches the maknae's cheeks. Jungkook pouts and puffs out his cheeks at this but let's it go.

"I'm in too." Namjoon volunteers.

"Yes! Let's go change then." Taehyung runs to their clothing pile and starts digging through it, looking for the perfect outfit.

"The rest of us haven't agreed yet." Seokjin points out. Taehyung halts his movements and turns to look at him, a light blush pink jacket in his hands.

"But you also said that if you're outnumbered, your opinion is irrelevant." He pouts and tilts his head.

"Ha!" Yoongi laughs, him being the one who has experienced the saying being said to him.

"Yah! You brat!" Seokjin exclaims and points a finger at him.

"Your brat Hyung." Taehyung shoots back while making a finger heart at him. "Taehyungie loves you~"

Seokjin sighs in defeat.

//•°🌒°•//

"The weather's so pretty today." Jimin comments as he picks up a partly broken white shell from the light and soft coloured sand. He then sticks it onto his not so pretty sand castle but claps in glee at himself while observing his masterpiece.

"Let's build a moat around it." Taehyung runs up to Jimin and suggest, holding a wide smile, his eyes forming crescents.

Jimin looks up at him, the sun making it a bit hard from him to see. The corner of his lips turns up into a smirk and he blinks.

"So you're back."

"He he, yeah..." Taehyung chuckles nervously and averts his gaze. His feets kicking the sand beneath him.

"I thought you didn't want to build a sand castle with me. You teamed up with Jungkook and left me all alone." He points out with crossed arms.

"W-well you see...as I was building a castle with Jungkook something hit me."

"Guilt?" Jimin gets up to his feet and dusts the sand off his dark denim jeans before putting his hands on his hips sassily.

"No. My aching love for you." Taehyung reaches a hand over to his face and removes a stray strand of Jimin's orange hair from his face. His eyes lowered, a soft charming smile on his lips. Jimin rolls his eyes at his act and bites back a smile feeling butterflies in his stomach.

"As I dug, I peered at the ocean and realised, it would never be even close to how deep my love it for you. As the sun hit the back of my neck and burned, it would never burn as lively as the love I have for you and as I built...I saw myself building a future wi-"

"Jungkook kicked you out cause you kept screwing up right?" Jimin cuts him off.

"Yep. Got replaced with Jin hyung."

"I knew it." He pats his back soothingly. "You can join me but just know, I'm no Jeon Jungkook." He points at his creation that is ready to collapse at any second and then to Jungkook's which looks like he spent hours on it when they arrived here only a few minutes ago.

Before going on with their shoot, they decided to chill for a while and the beach seemed like a pretty good idea.

"AAAAH!!!"

"Stop kicking around!"

"It will be over soon."

"YOU'RE FUCKING SICK!"

Yoongi yells a string of cusses at Namseok who carry his form, Hoseok holding his legs and Namjoon holding his upper body. His arms tied behind his back by Hoseok's tube sock.

"This is the punishment you get for eating our ice cream." Hoseok smirks evily as the lower the boy into the hole they recently dug. They put him in feet first and Namjoon begins filling the sand in and up to Yoongi's shoulder, his head sticking out from the ground.

"Get me out of here!" He commands.

"No." The duo refuse.

"Fine then, I'm telling Jin." He smirks before yelling. "Jin! These two tied me up and buried me in the sand!"

Seokjin looks up from the pile of shells he's collected and turns his neck towards him. He takes in the picture and sighs. "What did you do?" He yells towards him.

"Nothi-"

"He ate our icecream and told us to kiss his ass!" Namjoon cuts him off.

Seokjin stares at them blankly for a while before answering: "Proceed."

"Yes!" Namjoon and Hoseok high five each other while a cloud of betrayal hovers Yoongi's facial features.

"I cannot believe this! We're in a relationship together!" He yells at Seokjin.

"I'm also in a relationship with them!" He fires back not even bothering to look at him.

"You mean I gave you head last night so you could turn on me?!"

"You never gave me head last night!"

"In my dreams I did!"

"Okay, enough talking, time to get on with the punishment." Hoseok and Namjoon crouch down besides him.

"What?! Isn't this the punishment?" He looks at them with pleading eyes.

"Nope." Namjoon shows a dimpled smile and brings his face closer to Yoongi, planting a kiss on his forehead. The small action causes his heat to jump. Soon another kiss finds its way onto his cheek, this time from Hoseok.

"Kiss attack!" They yell and shower Yoongi in a million kisses.

"Just leave me alone." Yoongi cries and wiggles around.

"Can we join in too?" Jimin speaks with Taehyung by his side.

"Sure." Namjoon nods.

"No!" Yoongi protests.

Jimin giggles and they too attack their hyung.

"Jebal." Yoongi begs, his eyes shut tightly.

"Fine then but if only you agree to do aegyo." Hoseok says.

"Fuck no."

"Then I guess we'll kiss you ag-."

"Okay then I'll do it!"

"Yay!!" They cheer while jumping up and down. Watching their celebration, Yoongi begins sobbing yet his cheeks remains dry.

"Jinnie! Meanies wan Yoonie to do aegyo!" He pouts.

"Aw~" they cooe, Taehyung pinching his cheeks.

"Alright can I get out now?" Yoongi asks.

"Of course Yoonie." Namjoon beams at him and ruffles his hair. The boys begin digging Yoongi out of the sand. Taehyung lifts him up and throws him over his shoulder. He then places him on the ground and Hoseok undoes his bound wrists. Yoongi begins dusting his clothes off the sand with the help of Jimin.

"Fuck." He mumbles and takes his pale yellow t-shirt off and throws it to the ground. Just then, a catcall whistle is heard from afar. The five snap their gazes towards it direction to meet Jungkook's wide bunny smile. His eyes eyeing Yoongi's built torso. Yoongi flips him off and shakes the fabric in the air.

Jungkook chuckles and goes back to his work. Yoongi slips his t-shirt back on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 478 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...
53.1K 2.2K 13
Taehyung has many problems with his life but he continues to pretend to be happy. One day there is a new student, one that recognises how sad Taehyun...
408K 33.2K 60
"D-do you want to be my friend?" "Can't you fucking see that all I want to do is eat you?"
3.8K 328 48
There were seven of us. Seven guys who were friends since high school and later created a group. Spent a lot of their time together. I couldn't wish...