just another world

By soupyshroom

I swear I died just a few minutes ago... so why am I still breathing? ---------------- Reincarnation fic of B... More

Prologue
~I~
~II~
~III~
~IV~
~V~
~VI~
~VII~
~VIII~
~IX~
~X~
~XI~
~XII~
~XIII~
~XIV~
~XV~
Lol
~XVI~
~XVII~
~XVIII~
~XIX~
~XX~
~XXI~
~XXII~
~XXIII~
the potential love interests interlude!
~XXIV~
~XXV~
~XXVI~
~XXVII~
The Mystery of Midoriya Hisashi
~XXVIII~
~XXIX~
~XXX~
yo!
~XXXI~
~XXXII~
~XXXIII~
~XXXIV~
~XXXV~
~XXXVI~
~XXXVII~
~XXXVIII~
~XXXIX~
hiatus
nori's kind of normal life

abandoned

571 17 7
By soupyshroom

sorry guys, i really hate when authors discontinue fanfics – but im a hypocrite. ive discontinued two of my stories so far, and this is gonna add to the list.

i love ikunori and his story, but im just not motivated to continue writing this fanfic. this story was just for fun, but then i starting pressuring myself to continue.

ive fallen out of touch with MHA. i still love the characters with all my heart, and the plot is going good, but i just havent watched or read the series in so long. i dont think ill even get to watch the anime esp when im going to get busier with my life.

who knows, maybe i might pick this up when im motivated again.

be on the lookout for a haikyuu fanfic, though. i got one in the drafts and im waiting for the opportunity to finish writing it so i can publish it.

thank you so much for the love youve given this fanfic, and i hope this doesnt hit you too hard.

this fanfic was my form of escapism, and ive enjoyed writing the story and seeing ikunori grow. hes like my child in a way.

thank you once again, and i love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 286 18
While on her deathbed, your mom revealed the biggest secret she has been keeping from you your whole life: who your dad actually is, All Might himsel...
734 22 14
"You're not disgusting and worthless. You hear me?" He grabs my face on either side, "You're one of the manliest people I know. You're so strong and...
329K 13K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
321 39 13
This is a story about The UA traitors + my own made character. It includes LGBTQ+ , Bakudeku, I'm not sure but maybe someday something 18+?, and mayb...