Hired by the Billionare

Oleh IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

"I know this is a stupid question but Venice Halsey will you be my fake girlfriend?" He is the heir of the w... Lebih Banyak

Hired by the Billionare
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Last]
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 1: The New Beginning (2)
Chapter 2: There are two sides of the story left untold (2)
Chapter 3: The "Talk" (2)
Chapter 4: History itself repeating all over Again (2)
Chapter 5: It was just a kiss (2)
Chapter 6: Newfound Friendship (2)
Chapter 7: "I Love You" (2)
Chapter 8: No Judgments (2)

Chapter 2O

9.3K 343 66
Oleh IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

Again, i'm so sorry for the very late update, i just kept forgetting when to write this chapter but anyway, enjoy reading loves!

-Venice-

"Venice, watch out!" I heard somebody screamed and before i could even react somebody pushed me aside causing my butt to land on the cold hard ground. My eyes widened in surprise as i watched everything go in slow motion, the car that was supposed to hit me collided with Charles with so much force, causing him to fly on the ground like a rag doll. His body hit the windshield sending shards of glass to crash down on the ground and possibly his body. From where i was, i could see blood sticking on the ground.

"Charles!" I screamed and got up from the ground, i bent down by his side as i watch him bleed to death, he was lying helplessly on the ground, his skin was pale as a snow "Somebody help!" i called out, everything inside of me wanted to scream.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks "Someone, please!" I called out once again, i looked at the place around me, people started to gather around us with their phones tightly clasped on their hands looking at the situation with concern.

"V-venice" I heard him choke out my name, there was blood all over his body and i couldn't care less.

"Charles, stay with me please" I say laying his head on my lap, he slowly started to close his eyes, my voice hitched, furiously wiping my tears away, this is all my fault, "Charles?! No! Charles!" I screamed in dear life "Don't leave me, I love you!"

7 hours earlier

Two weeks, two weeks had passed since that damn kiss and i was ready to murder my whole self! I can't believe i was an idiot for telling him it was a mistake, it wasn't a mistake but it was the best damn kiss that I had ever felt in ages. Charles hasn't contacted me ever since that day, he didn't text nor call, all i know is that he probably thinks that i'm a huge bitch "Venice! Someone's here to talk to you!" My mom called out downstairs.

I lazily got my butt out of my bed, i was trying to think of possible solutions on how to get Charles to contact me but my mind was out out of ideas. Speaking about that, Christmas was overwhelming, Charles chef cooked such delicious foods to eat, everyone of us were gathered around the Christmas tree like a family including Charles and his chef and we all received gifts that we were excited to get. My father may have not visited us but i was thankful that Charles was the one who visited.

I trudge down the stairs as i saw my mother grabbing her bag from the table, she was already off to work "Who's at the door mom?" I question as i went up and greeted her with a kiss.

My mother pointed towards the door with a warm smile. A warm presence of a girl with brown hair and big brown eyes greeted me in surprise with a baby held protectively on her arms "Ven" A tear trickled down her beautiful face as i ran down towards her direction and engulfed her with a hug trying to keep a space between us for the baby to breathe.

"Andy, i missed you so much, where in bloody name's have you been?" I exclaimed pulling away from our hug, she shakes her head helplessly as her eyes stare down at the baby right in front of us.

"I think i'm gonna go now" My mother suddenly intercepted as she got out of the front door giving us a wave goodbye.

"Who's that baby your holding?" I pointed at the sleeping baby right in front of us.

She looked towards the baby then at me "She's mine Ven, she's my baby"

--

"AUSTIN FUCKING CARTER IS THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD?!" I screamed in deep shock as i stood up from the couch, she nodded her slowly as a tear trickle down her cheek. I heard her baby crying on the background, she quickly stood up quietly and went towards her baby "Sorry" i quickly apologized.

"It's okay" She gave me a smile as she rocked her baby back and forth, i looked at her with adoration, who would've thought that my best friend would become such a great mother? She never has the time for boys and gossips but she does have time to fangirl about Austin Carter.

"Does he know?" I question her, she looks at me and shivered. I'm thinking this is the most deadly question that i had ask her.

"No, Austin shouldn't know about this, he already got Summer Fray pregnant" She silently says "And i don't want to be a new addition to the family"

I shake my head vigorously "Andy, he never got Summer pregnant, those were just rumors that people wanted to make and gossip, they were never true" I explained. I remembered the day when Summer broke down in tears at the school cafeteria when Austin broke up with her, a week after Andy's 18th birthday, she was screaming and cussing words at her ex boyfriend, she even revealed to the whole school that she was just faking her pregnancy to get Austin to be with her. Austin was mad, deeply mad, to be honest, i never had seen Austin Carter's bad side, he was always this bubbly guy who wanted to make fun at other people and enjoy other people's company and make jokes around. Yeah, he's a player who breaks girl's heart but that doesn't mean he's cruel.

"He's been looking all over for you!" I exclaimed walking over to her direction.

She shakes her head "But that still doesn't count, we wouldn't want to ruin his life" She said by 'we' she means her and her baby. I gave her a sad smile, i knew there was nothing i could do to get her to tell Austin about their baby, sometimes, she's as stubborn as me.

I looked over at her baby whose baby brown eyes were staring towards me, i made a funny face which made her giggle, she looked like a mixture of Austin and Andy "What's her name Ands?" I question her as i cooed over at the baby.

"Abigail Dawn Garrett"

I smile at the baby as i watch her hand reach out for me, Andy gave her towards me with a smile as i carried Abigail tightly on my arms "So, what did your parents say?" I question my best friend who was us in deep amusement, Abigail was pulling a strand of my hair as i let out a yelp in pain.

"They were mad at first but then they slowly accepted my actions and was happy that i kept the baby" She throughly explained with slight gestures of her hand.

I nodded my head in understanding as i made out another funny face at Abigail who was now laughing in amusement. She is such a cute little baby, if only Austin knew about this.

"So, how are you and Charles Delacorte?" She suddenly questions interrupting my thoughts. I looked at her crazily as she gave me a playful smirk.

"Never been better" I sighed heavily as i gave Abigail to Andy, plopping myself down on the couch.

Noticing, Andy walked over to me and sat down beside me "What's wrong?"

I looked over at her, biting my bottom lip "You know that feeling when you're starting to fall for that one person but you're too damn scared to tell them?"

"I know that feeling" She rolls her eyes in dismay playing with her chocolate brown locks "But you should tell him because trust me, you would never know what would happen next, just be yourself"

I nodded my head in dismay. Be myself? Right, i should be myself. That's the only thing that I am good at right? Being myself "Go get the man of your dreams" Andy insisted standing up from the couch as she gave me an encouraging smile "I still remember the days when you were the one who always tells me to admit my feelings towards Austin but now it's my turn to tell you to chase him, no matter what happens"

I looked over at her, Andy, who was once the girl that's always too shy to admit her feelings now tells me to chase the man of my dreams. She really has changed for the better, what would I ever do without her? A smile slowly appeared from my lips, giving her a heartwarming hug "I really missed you, you know that?" I say holding onto her for dear life, she was my best friend for the past 6 years and now she still is. Because that's what best friends are for, to hold on to each other even if your life is falling for apart.

--2O minutes earlier--

Should I tell him or should I not? I was in the middle of fighting with myself as i was standing awkwardly on the front door of Charles hotel room. My heart was telling me to tell him but my head was having second thoughts. Thank goodness, he's here in New York for 5 days. My hands slowly went up towards the door, i was about to knock when "May I help you?" A voice suddenly says from behind me.

I turned my back around only to be face with Cole, one of Charles friends, I met him once at Charles birthday "Oh, hey Cole! Do you happen to know where Charles is?" I question awkwardly with a smile.

"Charles?" A smirk suddenly appeared on his rosy lips, he looked up at me from head to toe and laughed "You mean you're 'boyfriend'?" He jokingly says and continues  "Well, he's not here but I think he's in the bar station or something" He says with a shrug of his shoulder as I backed up from the door. He smiled at me playfully and opened the door "You want to come in?"

I peeked over the messy hotel room, there were clothes piling over the floor and foods scattered all over the table, there was a hot pink lacy bra resting over the comfy couch. My face scrunched up in disgust as I shook my head in dismay "Sorry for the mess though, it's all mine" He says picking up the bra and throwing it over the pile of clothes giving me a cheeky yet innocent smile on his face "Charles room is in the other side of the hallway, i'm guessing the front desk gave you the wrong room"

I nodded my head in understanding, i guess i know why "Yeah, i guess so" I replied hastily tapping my foot on the hard marble floor "So, he's at the bar station?"

He nodded his head as he plopped lazily on the couch placing his grocery bag on the floor "Thank you" I said and walked towards the other direction as i gave him a wave goodbye.

Before I could even start walking, he grabbed a hold of my wrist and spun me around surprising me "Go get your lover boy" He says with a smile and let go of my wrist.

I shake my head in dismay with a smile mouthing a 'thank you' to him. I continued to walk towards the bar station, so many thoughts came lingering through my head, what did he mean by that? Does that mean, he know about our kiss? Or better yet, does he know that I love him?

-2 minutes earlier-

As I arrived at the bar station, I spotted the one man that I was desperately in love with. Walking over towards his direction, a girl with brown hair suddenly wrapped his hands over his neck and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I suddenly stopped midway as I gasped in shock.

The girl with brown hair noticed me standing behind him and pointed her finger towards me. Charles turned his head around to look at what she was pointing at and he surprisingly took in my presence with a shock look on his face "Venice?"

I shake my head in dismay "I'm sorry, i shouldn't be here" My voice shakily says turning my back around as tears welled up in my eyes. I ran as far away from him as possible, i saw some people looked at me warily as I let the tears fall from my eyes, the girl from the front desk looks at me with a pain expression on her face. I heard Charles call out my name and I ran as fast as I could as I got out from the hotel doors with the guards looking at me with a worried expression on their faces.

I didn't bother to turn my back around him as I heard him calling my name. I furiously wiped the tears away from my eyes, what was I thinking? He doesn't love me. He kissed me because he felt sorry for me, God, i'm such an idiot for thinking that he would love me. There are a lot of pretty girls than he can choose from, to think that he would love me was such a crazy idea. He would never love an ordinary girl from New York. I can't believe i was about to confess my feelings towards him. Another new set of tears started to form, my vision has gotten blurry not having a care of the world, I kept running and running.

"Venice, watch out!" I heard somebody screamed and before i could even react somebody pushed me aside causing my butt to land on the cold hard ground. My eyes widened in surprise as i watched everything go in slow motion, the car that was supposed to hit me collided with Charles with so much force, causing him to fly on the ground like a rag doll. His body hit the windshield sending shards of glass to crash down on the ground and possibly his body. From where i was, i could see blood sticking on the ground.

"Charles!" I screamed and got up from the ground, i bent down by his side as i watch him bleed to death, he was lying helplessly on the ground, his skin was pale as a snow "Somebody help!" i called out, everything inside of me wanted to scream.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks "Someone, please!" I called out once again, i looked at the place around me, people started to gather around us with their phones tightly clasped on their hands looking at the situation with concern.

"V-venice" I heard him choke out my name, there was blood all over his body and i couldn't care less.

"Charles, stay with me please" I say laying his head on my lap, he slowly started to close his eyes, my voice hitched, furiously wiping my tears away, this is all my fault, "Charles?! No! Charles!" I screamed in dear life "Don't leave me, I love you!"

I hold onto him in dear life watching his angelic face surrounded with blood everywhere.

---

AND THERE! FINALLY DONE! HAHAHAHA COMMENT AND VOTE LOVIES! x

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

78.3K 5K 31
A devilish smile crawled onto his face. It would be interesting, he thought to himself. He had his eyes set on you since the day he stepped foot into...
13K 515 36
A young girl Kiara goes to America to finish her masters degree, unfortunately she meets with an accident by a car of ruthless business tycoon Will...
118K 3.3K 29
Scarlett Jones' greatest ambition has always been to go to college and become a writer. But coming from a family who struggles economically, can put...
390K 9.6K 45
Life was so simple when I knew who I was and what my life was like, but then it all crumbled apart when I found out that my brother, is not who I tho...