The New Girl | Draco Malfoy

By lunaismymoon

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ '๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก... More

A New Life / One
Going Home / Two
It's Happening / Three
This Girl / Four
About Myself / Five
First Day / Six
Bloody Pureblood Supremacy / Seven
Who is she? / Eight
A Freak Like You / Nine
She Will / Ten
The Goblet Of Fire / Twelve
Cousin? / Thirteen
Avoiding Me / Fourteen
This Is Bad / Fifteen
Better Than Him / Sixteen
A Friendship Was Born / Seventeen
Weird / Eighteen
Home / Nineteen
You Fancy Her / Twenty
That Damn Giggles / Twenty - One
This Will Be Great / Twenty - Two
This Feels Like Home / Twenty - Three
A Big Day / Twenty - Four
It Was Just A Bet / Twenty - Five
Reject Affection / Twenty - Six
Ever Forgive You / Twenty - Seven
Even If You Try / Twenty - Eight
Just Fine / Twenty - Nine
My Girl / Thirty
Obsessed / Thirty - One
The Dark Mark / Thirty - Two
Being Genuine / Thirty - Three
If You Want To / Thirty - Four
Going Sideways / Thirty - Five
A Chance / Thirty - Six
I Know / Thirty - Seven
Let Him Go / Thirty - Eight
At All / Thirty - Nine
No One / Forty
I Always Will / Forty - One
Trapped / Forty - Two
Things Took A Turn / Forty - Three
Do Better / Forty - Four
Freaking Out / Forty - Five
For A Reason / Forty - Six
Through The Mud / Forty - Seven
Single Soul / Forty - Eight
If Only / Forty - Nine
Definitely / Fifty
Suspicious / Fifty - One
Understandable / Fifty - Two
Mahogany Apple / Fifty - Three
All Of It / Fifty - Four
Very Peculiar / Fifty - Five
Take My Own Life / Fifty - Six

Just Believe / Eleven

49 3 0
By lunaismymoon

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Charms, we have to master the levitating charm with pillows and put them in the basket that Professor Flitwick gave us.

I have already master that charm since I was like.. what?! 8? And I don't need a wand to do that either. I have my own power to do that and I have to do it again here, which is really annoying.

More annoying in this class is that I have to sit next to Malfoy.

Well more like he has to sit next to me, but that doesn't made anything better. I still have to sit next to him.

And it doesn't stop him from bothering me the whole time. He kept hitting me with his pillow on 'accident' while laughing every time he does that when the basket is literally right in front of him.

I didn't say anything or do anything else since I don't want to ruin anything or make a scene in the middle of the class when everyone is having the time of their lives. I have such bad luck whenever he's around me.

Is he really a dark cloud?

I put my head lazily on the palm of my hand while my elbow sits on the desk as I shiftlessly put the small pillow that I was given, in and out of the basket.

Professor Flitwick applauds when he sees me and Hermione doing well after being busy shouting at other students for using too much force on flicking their wrists on their wands. 

I mean Hermione is always doing everything right and always top of the class so I'm not even surprised.

Malfoy muttered something under his breath which sounds something like the word he had been saying to me, as he lazily puts his circle pillow in and out of the basket in front of him.

Show offs.

Just because he's too arrogant to work on his own shit.

I smile across at Hermione when she looks back at me from talking to Harry while Ron who was on left side of her, is complaining about his pillow not going in the basket but kept flying out of it.

I look to my right side to see that Vincent and Greg are snickering quietly, and I quickly know they are the one who are causing trouble for Ron.

I chuckle slightly to myself as I look around to read the room to be cautious but everyone was distracted with whatever they're doing right now.

A little power won't hurt anyone, I guess.

I slightly but surely raise my right hand's index finger and point it at Ron's pillow, making Vincent's and Greg's stop in mid air and flicks Ron's into the basket.

Ron's face instantly lit up and put out the pillow again and tells Hermione that he did it as the pillow flies right into his arms. But Hermione's eyes were staring at me with her eyebrows scrunched together as she studies me confused but with great interest.

I stop myself from smiling and lower my eyes away from her and wait for the class to be over while pretending to read.

~~~~~~~~

"Did you do that?" Hermione caught up to me out of breathe while I try to run away to the library as fast as possible, to hide away from her.

I mentally cursed at myself as I slowly turn around to her.

"No?" I chuckle awkwardly as I play with my rings while my hands hold the books onto my chest tightly.

"Are you sure? Cause I sure did saw your flick your finger at Ron's pillow." she presses on as she put her hands on her hips and burns holes into my face.

"Maybe you didn't see it right-" I try to lie but she saw through me and cuts me off.

"Why do you keep lying, Hela?" she sighs, "It's okay to just tell the truth about you having powers. You're not a normal person, you're a witch!" she exclaims, grabbing my arms and shakes me slightly.

I was quite stunned with what she said. She used my word against me and she doesn't even know that I have said the exact same time hours ago.

Maybe she does?

"What's so wrong about just to tell me you have powers?!" she whispers, a bit excitingly for my own liking when it comes to my powers, "This is great!" she giggles but her expressions shifts as she reads my face. "Did your mother told you not to tell anyone?"

"Um.. not really." I scratch the back of my neck as I slowly turn back around and start walking which she got the que and follows, "It was my own plan not to. I didn't want anyone getting involved and getting hurt." I explain as we both walk down the stairs to the library.

"Didn't want to get anyone involved?" she repeats my sentence with a hint of confusion in her voice.

"Yeah cause-" I stop myself with a sigh before I spill more information, "Promise," I look around as we came to a stop in the middle of the second floor stairs as it moves, "you won't tell anyone about what you saw or what now you just discovered. Promise me or esle."

"I promise." she smiles warmly, "I promise, I won't speak about it to anyone, to a single soul."

"Okay, thank you." I smiled back before I sigh heavily which made Hermione more concerned and I can see it on her face.

I hesitate for a bit but I believe her, not trust.

Just believe.

"I just didn't want anyone to involve cause sometimes my emotions can get to me and they made my power more powerful and it might get out of control." I explain as we both walk into the library and to our usual place we sat last week, "And when its surrounded with places where magic is strong, like this place, it can act up." I continue on with a whisper so students passing us won't hear, as we both sit down and put our bags on the floor.

"Don't you try to control it?" she asks while taking out her books and puts them on her lap.

"Obviously, I've always tried." I playfully roll my eyes, "It's not that easy." I did the same as her and shifted in more comfortable position for me to sit, "But it also takes my energy to the point where it can get me weak or get me possibly..." I eye around the library.

"Killed." we both say in unison and she nods in understanding.

"Exactly." I nod, pointing a finger at her, "That's why I sometimes need to release them without anyone getting hurt." I exhale as memories of me playing with my power in the middle of the woods or at the lake with my mother came flooding back.

"I always had a place to do that." I smile, "It was easy back home, where I can just do it cause we live alone and much more further away from everything." I sigh overwhelmingly, "I would go places to manipulate matters and grow plants, control water and turn things into whatever I want with every brush of my touch." I smile as I examine my ringed fingers with her eyes following them.

"But I stopped when I realized I started to ruin nature." I frown, raking my hair with my hands, "I couldn't handle the beauty getting destroyed and since then I have just been controlling water and doing other more stuff that doesn't include hurting nature."

"Oh, but you can use it here, ya know." she reminds, "Everyone has magic so I don't think anyone will notice any changes." she shrugs, smiling.

"Yeah, that's true." I look at her as I return her smile, agreeing with her, "I could do that." I shrug.

"Do you want me to talk about it to Dumbledore so he could find you a place for you to do that?" she suggests as she raise her eyebrows.

"Hermione, I just told you that I don't want anyone to get involve." I recall as I cross my hands over my chest, "What part did you not understand there?" I breathe out.

"Oh.. yeah, right." she lays back on the chair, chuckling as she did, "Sorry about that. Just got a bit excited." she exhales as she tucks her hair behind her ears.

"Well now, just study and get things of your mind." I gave her a smile before I open my Defensive Magic book.

She exhales as she gets up and get a book about historical magic and starts reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~

k bye.

vote/comment/share <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 6.4K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
804 10 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...
114K 2.3K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
575 10 45
Draco Malfoy had everything. The money, the name, any toys or clothes he wanted. Sure his parents were a little cold, but they were preparing him to...