Mixed ~ Jotaro Kujo // 18+

Von petalhyung

~ Kujo Jotaro, the popular guy in school for no reason other than being hot, strong and tall. He hates nearl... Mehr

kujo jotaro (1)
stand user (2)
kujo household (3)
so many questions (4)
dinner with 2 jojos (5)
spilled the beans (6)
bathroom (7)
partners (8)
partners pt two (9)
party (10)
jojo (11)
his jacket (12)
ace of wands (13)
hot spring (14)
steamy (15)
confusion (16)
lucas (17)
stand fight (18)
cuddles (19)
josephs' muffins (20)
foreign exchange student (21)
Elena (22)
insects (23)
spitting it out (24)
I don't know (25)
bad weather (27)
spending the night (28)
the moonlight (29)
lips (30)
guest bedroom? (31)
unfair (32)
love (33)
friends (34)
wild dreams (35)
friends get drinks together {36}
are we ready to play? {37}
spin the bottle {38}
are you jealous? {39}
unexpected {40}
i'm happy you're home{41}
everything is black and white {42}
prom pictures {43}
I like you... {44}
you grew on me {45}
the truth {46}
so happy {47}
also {48}
i'm ready {49}
with jotaro kujo {50}
good morning {51}
the witch {52}
dads home {53}
is it true? {54}
just us two freaks {55}
dance club {56}

only since you said please (26)

7.2K 270 893
Von petalhyung

~

Jotaro keeps his hand on top of yours, making your breathing increase in pace. He looks into your eyes, seeming to be thinking. All you can think about is what's on his mind. What is he thinking about?

"Do you know what's for dinner, Jotaro?" You ask quietly. He gulps a little bit and keeps his eyes on you, his lips parting slightly.

"Um... I'm not sure..." He speaks deeply, quietly. You watch him as he seems a little unsure, and you find it cute. You smile a little bit as you admire his adorable expression.

"What's your favorite meal to eat?" You get a little more comfortable sitting on his bed and keep your hand on his arm where he rests his hand on yours. He squints a little and thinks.

"Honestly, anything my mom makes is my favorite." He shrugs a little and you smile.

"Aww, that's so cute." You giggle. His cheeks go a little red, but he rolls his eyes and turns his head to look out the window.

"Oh, it's raining." He nearly whispers. You lift your head and look out as well. It is indeed raining, and it seems to be quite hard.

"Hm... didn't know it was supposed to rain today." You speak quietly. He nods a lets out a little hum in agreement.

"What do you want to do while we wait for dinner?" You look at his face. He continues to look out the window, staying quiet for a few moments. He softly wraps his hand more around yours and turns his head back facing you. You look into his eyes and feel a lump form in your throat. You wonder why he's still holding your hand. Is he flirting?

"What do you want to do?" He speaks deeply. You bite your inner cheek a little as you think. Off the bat, you can think of many things you want to do with him right now, but you didn't want to complicate things even further until you've settled your relationship issues with him.

"I want to..." You think and sigh softly. You look into his eyes and scan his face.

"I want to talk... Jotaro.." You say with a soft tone. He clears his throat quietly.

"Okay... What about?" He talks quietly with a bit of raspiness in his voice. You exhale quietly and look down, bringing your hair behind your ear with your hand.

"Um... well I'm just... I've never had feelings for anyone before... and I..." You begin. Jotaro raises his eyebrows a little bit.

"Woah wait wait... You have feelings for Nicola?" Jotaro makes a weird face. You look into his eyes, wanting to laugh and tell him 'no' but... you can't.

"Yes." You lie and swallow the lump in your throat. He chuckles a little.

"Why? He likes bugs, and he's from Italy, he's just gonna move back there anyway." He scoffs. You laugh a little.

"So what if he likes bugs... You like sea animals." You make a face back at him. He shakes his head a little.

"Sea animals are much cooler than insects, sea animals breathe under water and shit." He says with a sassy tone. You shake your head a little.

"Okay, true, but I don't care if he likes bugs or lives in Italy... I ... Like him." You blatantly lie again. You don't know why, but you just can't help but go along with it.

"You can do so much better than an Italian nerd who likes trashcan bugs." He keeps a slightly disgusted look on his face the entire time.

"Oh really? And why do you think that?" You raise your eyebrows and look down at him. He licks his lips a little and stares into your eyes for a few seconds before glancing down at your clothed boobs and then back out the window. You widen your eyes a little.

"Excusee mee?" You place your hand on your chest. He looks back at you with a weird look.

"What?" He furrows his brows. You open your mouth.

"You glanced at my boobs.." You whisper. He shakes his head a bit.

"No I didn't." He looks back out of the window. You scoff.

"Are you saying I can do better because I have nice boobs?" You watch him. He continues to look out the window.

"Who said you have nice boobs?" He mumbles lowly. You widen your eyes a little bit and gasp quietly. You furrow your eyebrows and stand up. He turns his head and watches you.

"Wow okay, good to know you're still the same fucking jackass I never liked in the first place." You tell him angrily. He sits up quickly and stands as you begin to walk to his bedroom door.

"No, no y/n, I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry." He gently grabs your arm. You stop and look up at him with an upset expression. His eyebrows sink to the sides slightly.

"What I said didn't come out right, I'm really sorry." Your lips quiver a little bit. What he said really hurt your feelings.

"Well it sounded like you meant it." You say with a lump in your throat. He leans over a bit to be more eye level with you.

"I meant that you can do better and deserve better because you're... really... beautiful and nice." He whispers. You furrow your eyebrows a little bit. Where is this coming from?

"And crushing on him will just get you hurt." He stands back up straight and brings his hand behind his neck.

"Why do you say that?" You whisper. He looks down at you with his eyes.

"Because... He'll move back to Italy...And I'm just guessing you wouldn't want to move there just for him." He shrugs a little. You sigh and look down slightly. You didn't actually like Nicola, that was a total lie. You wanted to see what Jotaro would say or do if you went along with it, and it's obvious that he doesn't approve.

"But why do you care? It's not like you like me anyway..." You speak quietly. He goes and sits back down on the side of his bed.

"I just... I don't want you getting hurt." He speaks deeply. You look over at him and gulp a little bit.

"Why? Because we're 'friends'?" You slowly walk and stand in front of him. You cross your arms and look down at his face. He looks up at you and opens his mouth a little. He goes to speak but then stops himself, instead, he closes his mouth and just nods. You nod back slightly.

"Okay...well, if I can't date Nicola, you can't date Elena." You tilt your head a little. He sighs a bit.

"I don't want to date Elena, she's not my type at all. I don't want to date an Italian woman." He whines a little. You giggle at him, you're surprised he's even talking this much considering he's normally quite plain and quiet.

"Why don't you want to date an Italian woman?" You wonder out of curiosity.

"My grandma is Italian, trust me, they talk a lot." He sighs. You giggle again at his response.

"Alright...I'm sorry for calling you a jackass." You bring your hand to his head and ruffle his hair a little. He squints and Star Platinum immediately comes out and moves your arm from his head. You widen your eyes.

"Hey... don't do that." You bring your other hand to his hair and ruffle it. Star Platinum uses his other hand and removes your hand from Jotaro's hair. You laugh and move your arms around trying to get them out of Star Platinums really gentle yet sturdy grip.

"Let me gooo." You whine and laugh a little. As you say that, you are suddenly met with a familiar horrible feeling. Tickling. You wail out in laughter as Star Platinum begins to tickle you everywhere, non stop. You wave your arms around yourself in an attempt to try and stop him, obviously it does not work.

"Hahahaha! Jotaro!! Stopp!!" You scream out in laughter. Jotaro laughs a little bit.

"STOP IM GONNA PEE!" You shriek, tears forming in your eyes from the laughter. Jotaro chuckles once more and then finally stops Star Platinum from tickling you. You breathe heavily and place your hands on your stomach which hurts from laughing so hard. You point at him slightly.

"Please- *huff* Never do that again." You breathe a bit heavily. Jotaro watches you in amusement and shakes his head a little.

"Fine, but only since you said 'please'." He smirks.

~

note: I am NOT making fun of Italian people, I am part Italian myself lmao

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.8K 148 15
late /lāt/ doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time "he was late, just as always." sdc x reader insert ~ (she/her) p...
62.3K 2K 36
Rohan reads through y/n's life story. He reads about her adventure with the stardust crusaders and the tragedy that occurred in Egypt. Y/n was j...
521K 17.9K 24
You always tried your best to exist as you always had. Completely unnoticed. You went to school, went home, and hung out with friends on the weekend...
39.5K 1.5K 22
What would happen if you happened to break Jotaro Kujo's heart? What if you just didn't feel the same for him as you did for someone else? Could you...