Past morning | Modern

By Lisa_Knisenko

I got inspirred by one Russian tiktoker with fanfic MadaNaru. But I decided to do my AU, with female Naruto S... More

Dream? New school
Why again....
Documents
Being close
Turtoring on weekends
Naruko Uzumaki
Talk
Visit
Visit at hospital
Contract
Four months later
Work
Gaara!
Indra Otsutsuki
Mafia's boss and CEO's girl
Beside Indra
Jinchuriki
Akatsuki?!
'Gaara....'
Formerly Russian Mafioso
Nine-tailed beast
Indra place
False Names to Mafioso's
Jinchuriki of 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8 tailed beasts
Back to russian misery
Multinational
USSR Otsutsuki
Being in Mafia boss place
Drug allergic
Visit by CEO
Soviet union actress and a formerly Mafia boss
Beginning of Mafia attack, after the sweet night
Children of Mafia boss and CEO
Like 1007 years ago.....
Child support
News (Not a chapter)

"Who said, yo will be my prey?"

394 12 0
By Lisa_Knisenko

Naruko pov

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask as a waiter gave Indra a drink. "I would like to know what position in Madara's company you have." He said. "His Secretary. Why am I here anyway?!" I ask. "Just, fun. I'm getting fun with you." He said. I just felt disgusting. "I'm not that person who will make a move with the waiter or someone working here," I said. "Hm, so your that kind of a person, huh?" Indra said as he searched for something.

"It's just, I went that through on school....." I said. "Is that so? And what was it?" He asks. "Can I please keep it personal?" I said. "Sure, you can. I was about to shoot you for the rejection, but, you told me something that happen in the past." He said. I soon saw a gun he held. I just was shocked. 'I-I could have been dead....' I thought. "Don't worry, it's empty. No bullets." He said as he pushed the gun.

"W-will others be scared to see this?" I ask. "This place has Mafia to do, and, I am Mafia boss." That made me shocked. "Y-your mafia boss.....?" I ask. "Yea, Russian mafia boss." He said. "And, I believe your cousin doing fine after that incident." He said. I just was shocked that tears came out of my eyes.

"It was, it was your mafioso who shot my cousin to his nerve place...." I said.

"Yes, yes it is. You see, I have some good friendly relation with Madara. And, of course, even if I am his friend, I hope he will forgive me if I'll play with you. I mean, you are pretty. So, I will not play with your feelings." He said as his hand was holding my chin.

"I'm, not, and will never be your prey..." I said. "Who said, you will be my prey?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 248 15
This has a lot of mature content: You got a job at a luxury car dealer from Hashirama. This was a great thing for you since you never got an opportun...
52.3K 1.3K 28
!Yandere Madara x Reader _________ You belong to me and only ME _________ (Y/N)'s life Was pretty ok. In High school it was fun. In college it was st...
405K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
29.9K 491 25
"Your a hero now, Of course everyone loves you. But never ever forget about the girl who loved you more that her life when no one even cared for you"...