Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Nightwing x Healing!Reader

1.8K 46 19
By Comic_Nerd117

A/n. Hi it's the author. I wrote this one throughout some time and in different moods. Some of it is kinda angsty and other parts are fluffy. Also I want to say there are mentions of r@pe and SA. If you aren't comfortable please don't continue.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Nightwing's POV~

I was on the rundown chasing this girl who stabbed a man to death. I don't know why she did it but she somehow lead me to a robbery with hostages. She stopped and went to the side of the building and looked at a wall. I followed her and saw her drawing with some chalk. It was a big square. I could see through the building.

"We can see them. They can't see us. I will take the right you take left?" She said turning to me. She was one of the most confusing people I've ever met.

"I'll go right and you go left." I grumbled. She shrugged and went through the wall. I put my hand through hesitantly before going all the way.

~Your POV~

I went through and went after guys on my side. He had a gun pointed to a kid's head. I slit his throat and went after the other ones. Nightwing joined the battle and I killed another one of the guys.

"Goodluck getting out of this one bat brat!" The goon who I could assume lead the operation pressed a button and the building started going down. Rubble everywhere. I started freeing the hostages and the ones that got caught under the rubble I dragged to a corner where 2 beams fell. If created a sage place. I looked around and saw Nightwing with a steel beam over his chest in a weird diagonal angle. I dodged falling rubble and went over to him.

"Get out of here!" He said gritting his teeth in pain. I carefully lifted the beam and he graded out before collapsing. I pulled him with everyone else in the corner. All the debris seemed to settle after that.

"I'm going to heal you guys and get out of here." I said resting my hands over the wounded parts of their bodies. I got them all out using my phasing chalk. Once they were out I rubbed the hole in the wall making it disappear.

Focusing on Nightwing I saw his shallow breathing and couple holes in his chest. He had to be in a lot of pain. I took out one of my healing potions from my bag and held it to his lips but he squeezed his mouth shut. I rolled my eyes and pulled his hair yanking his head back. He gasped in pain and I shoved the potion down his throat before forcing his mouth shut and plugging his nose. Once I saw that he swallowed it I let go of his face. I saw the holes start closing up but not all the way.

"What did you give me?" He asked glaring at me.

"How about you look down instead of thinking I poisoned you." I said. He looked and saw his wounds healing.

"Why are you healing me? You've killed like 4 people tonight." He questioned.

"The people I kill deserve to die. They're rapists and murders, kidnappers, abusers, pedophiles, and overall bad people. Everyone else I help." I explained putting my hands over his wounds healing them up more. The potion is only so strong.

He yanked my mask down and I quickly covered my face. I knew if he saw my face with my vitiligo he'd be able to find me for sure. I smacked his hands away and pulled mask back over my face. I'm not ashamed of my skin in the slightest it's what makes me unique. And my opinion I think my skin is beautiful but it is extremely easy to ID me if they were to find out. So I might wanna buy a foundation to cover it as least on my sprees.

"I heal you and that's what you do? So freaking disrespectful." I grumbled. I continued to heal him while he just stared at me.

"You can't just kill people. You aren't above the law. They should have a trial and do time." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Murderers minimum have 10-20 years to life. Assholes who sexual assault teens and kids can get 1-60 years in jail. Domestic abuse can be anywhere from a month to 30 years. The victim has to live knowing that their abuser is still alive. Still breathing. Still out there and can still hurt them. The families of murder victims fight for the murderer to stay in prison once they find out that they have the chance of parole. The system is fucked. I give them piece of mind." I explained. Not to mention some people don't get caught because the victim is too scared to report it or scared no one will believe them.

(A/n I didn't do a lot of research on the time in prison because I didn't want to trigger myself so the info is kinda vague... sorry)

"Then that is something we have to fight to fix. But people change." He said. I couldn't tell if he was trying to convince me of himself.

"Some people don't. And those people go out and do it again." I said trying to bandage the almost healed wounds but his suit was getting in the way.

"Take off your suit from the waist up." I said fed up with the damn this. He did as I asked. I could see scars running over his torso and how his muscles contracted in pain and irritation at me bandaging him. The guy was hot there's no denying that. Once I bandaged him and helped him get his suit back and handed him a tin with a cream I created.

"What's this?" He asked breathing heavy but still better.

"Apply this wherever your hurt everyday until it's healed. It should help minimize the scaring and heal you faster." I said.

"How do you know so much about this?" He asked. I smiled although he couldn't see it.

"Story for another time now go back home and rest." I said using my phasing chalk to get us both out. I left him there and ran to deliver my letters. The victims of that man should get their closure. Once I was done I went back home. I got out of my suit which was really just some pants, a long sleeve, and a big black poncho with a hood made of this flexible Kevlar material. I also wear a scarf because it keeps me warm because Gotham gets cold. It's black and practical. Kept me warm, safe, and camouflaged. The only thing that was different was the poncho. It had a symbol on it in a dark purple that meant healing in my dimension. The rune I thought of when writing the letters. I wanted them to know there was someone helping them. I sign all of them with that rune and wrote Hecate next to it. Like the Greek mythology. She's the goddess of magic. I love everything she stands for and symbolizes so I thought the hero name was fitting.

My kitten (K/n) came over to me as I grabbed a comfortable sweatshirt and some sweatpants. I let her head before putting my hair into a bun. I sighed as I went to the bathroom to heal myself. I went over to the bathroom in my underwear and saw the scrapes and bruises and little cuts from stuff falling on me. I sighed before applying different positions and creams for different purposes. Once I was done I looked completely fine. I got into my comfy clothes, made myself some tea, and went to bed.

~Nightwing's POV~

Once I got back to the Batcave I was bombarded with questions. I decided to leave out the part about that girl... who I'm now realizing I never got the name of. I told them I was fine and everyone made it out safe.

"Dick are you sure you're ok that's a lot of blood on your uniform?" Tim asked me. I nodded waving him off.

"Yeah I'm fine. Some of it isn't even mine." I lied. He nodded and gave me something for the pain and discomfort. I smiled and went up to my old room. I showered and looked at the tin she gave me and twisted the top off before applying like she said. She didn't give me a reason to think she'd hurt me. I bandaged myself up and went to bed making a mental note to research that girl.

~Time Skip Your POV~

I was on a rooftop in Gotham with an injured cat in my lap. Someone sat down next to me and I looked over to see Nightwing.

"Not trying to arrest me?" I asked syringe feeling the little cat a potion to heal its broken ribs. When I rescued this thing I also gave that woman a few broken ribs. I think it's fair. I watched as it ribs went back into place and a dim glow was seen from the spot. The cat hissed in obvious discomfort and malnutrition.

"No. I want to know more about your cause. And what you fight for." He said leaning his hands behind him and resting his upper weight on them while looking at the sky. I smiled.

"I fight for the victims. So they can sleep in piece. The trauma and fear will be there but they'll be able to breathe easier knowing their tormentor isn't alive. The nightmares eventually go away knowing he isn't alive to hurt you, the paranoia lifts a bit and the road to recovery can actually start." I explained. He nodded.

"What about those who are doing better? And trying to do better?" He asked. I opened a can of cat food and let the cat go to town eating.

"I do my research. If they have families I look at the families medical history. Signs of abuse they die. If they're trying to do better and doing their community service, working to provide for their family, and just being an overall decent person they live. It's pretty simple." I explained petting the cat who hissed at me. I laughed.

"I have you the food I'm not going to take it away." I joked to the cat who scratched the back of my hand. I hissed a little before rolling my eyes. I healed myself and stared at Gotham's night sky.

"How did you learn all this healing stuff?" He asked.

"A lot of studying. I'm not originally from this dimension. I mean you pay enough people you can make yourself exist and get degrees without needing to do much extra work. I studied healing magic and got to care for others. To help them overcome their trauma." I said with a sigh. I would like to do more.

"What's your dimension like?" He asked.

"You know the DND game. It's kinda like that. Magic plants, fairies, dragons, majestic cities, smaller towns, floating islands. I go there to restock on ingredients for my potions. It took me a long time to learn everything I could." I explained. He slowly nodded.

"You don't seem very old. How old are you?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Oh I'm only 24 but I used a spell to freeze time to cram in days.. weeks sometimes of learning and studying." I explained. He nodded. The cat finished eating and curled up on my lap.

"You gonna take him home with you?" Nightwing asked. I nodded.

"I'll nurse him back to health and let him choose if he wanted to stay with me or leave." I smiled.

"What do I call you?" He asked me. I face palmed realizing I never told him.

"Hecate." I said introducing myself putting my hand out for him to shake. He shook it before yanking my mask down. I added to my suit. It's a cowl that covers my nose and neck. And I have foundation on so no distinctive markings.

"I learned from our last encounter." I said smugly. He just pouted making me laugh. I smiled and continued looking up.

"Tell me why you're so passionate about this?" He asked. I smiled sadly.

"I'll tell you when I feel like I can trust you. For now just believe it's a good reason." I said. He got a call and answered it. I took this as my cue to leave. I left and went back home. Although I took the long way when I felt like I was being followed. Once I got home I relaxed and gave the little kitty a flea bath.

~Nightwing's POV~

I got off the phone and turned to where Hecate was and sighed seeing she wasn't there. I groaned loudly pulling at my hair. Why is she so mysterious?! And no wonder I couldn't find much on her she's not even from this dimension.

"Hey Dick I lost her." I heard from my com. I groaned loudly again.

"What's your interest in this chick anyway?" Jason asked.

"Trust that it's for a good reason." I said annoyed.

~Time Skip Your POV~

I just got done with a session at my job. I'm a therapist. I help people as best I can. And since I have a lawyer friend who recommends people to me I hear about their cases. I pay attention to the once's that aren't convicted though. Those names go on my list and I do my research before killing them.

"Hey (Y/n) how was the session?" My coworker asked. I smiled sadly.

"She's trying to cope. But she's terrified thinking that because she's free he'll try finding her again. She said she might move." I said annoyed.

"Well it's Gotham. People can be bought and that's what happened I guess because he should have gotten 15 years at least for all his charges." She said. I nodded. He's next.

~Time Skip~

I waited at our usual spot for him to show up. I kept waiting occupying myself by making little illusions of glowing butterflies and fireflies. Watching them fly around was soothing to watch. Hearing footsteps I looked over but I didn't see Nightwing. I saw Red Hood. He sat down next to me and looked at the butterflies too.

"Why is Nightwing interested in you?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I ask myself that too. Maybe because I saved his life? I don't really know. Fascination." I said. He nodded before checking his watch.

"Who knows he's a fucking weirdo." He said making me laugh.

"Imma leave before he gets here. He's a block away and I don't think he wants me talking to you yet." He said getting up. I waved as he left. I waited for Nightwing to show up. Once he did we talked for awhile.

"Why did you become a hero?" I asked him. He smiled.

"I was raised doing this basically. I became Robin when I was 9. I wanted to fight justice like Batman but i guess overtime I wanted to leave his shadow and make my own name. And I did." He explained.

"You've been doing this a long time." I noted says. He nodded.

"I love it though. I love helping people." He said smiling. I smiled with him. His face turned serious fast though.

"When you talked about the victim it seemed personal to you. Like you were one yourself. What happened to you?" He asked cautiously. I felt my eyes water remembering it.

"In my dimension there are a lot of different races. But there was a human race there. I fall under the elven race. Well half elf to be exact. My mom was human. But there was a hero that came through my town and I was in the forest behind my house getting ingredients to master my healing potions. I guess he saw me as an easy target I guess. I wasn't strong enough in magic to fight him off when he used me. He never got in trouble. It was looked over because he saved entire kingdoms from threats." I explained. He nodded. He didn't say anything he just listened which I was so grateful for. We stayed silent for a bit after that.

"You didn't deserve what happened to you." He said. I nodded.

"I know. This is my therapy. Helping others. It helps me comforting them. Bringing them peace at night." I explained. He nodded.

"I started because someone killed my parents. I wanted justice for them." He said. I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder.

"They'd be proud." I said. He smiled. We didn't talk much just little dumb convos. I pulled out 2 chocolate bars and handed him one. When I tell you his face lit up like a kid on Christmas it was the cutest and funniest thing.

~Time Skip~

Over time we got closer and closer. We did our respective work and the bats never bugged me. I found my next target walking home. I followed him and his dumbass decided to cut through an alley. I dropped down and was about to stab him when he turned around and punched me in the gut. We fought and tussled for a bit before I slight his throat. I groaned getting blood on my suit. I sighed as I held the knife. I watched as he choked on his own blood and how the life left his eyes. I kicked the corpse in the stomach and carved my symbol into his hand. Just like the rest.

"How is it so easy for you to kill?" A familiar voice asked behind me. I turned to see Nightwing. His face was sad. Almost disappointed.

"You think killing is hard. Try healing something. That is hard. That requires patience. You can break something in 2 seconds but it can take forever to fix it." I said coldly. I saw a flashback of my rapists face as I thought back to it. I quickly thought of something else. All he did was hold his arms out for a hug.

"You aren't alone anymore." He said. I couldn't hold it anymore. I started crying. He patted my head letting me cry into his chest.

"Come meet my family." He said. I looked up at him and saw that he was looking at me. I nodded.

"Come on." He said. He brought me to the Batcave.

"Hi mystery girl." Red Hood waved. I smiled and waved back.

"You were the one that tried following me home." I said at the sudden realization. He nodded. I looked at Nightwing who just looked away.

"Who is she?" Batman asked.

"Hecate. She's a friend." Nightwing said.

"Judging on the blood on that dagger she looks more like a killer than a friend." Robin said.

"A good person doing bad things. Kinda like your brooding red friend there." I said pointing at Red Hood who was cleaning his guns. The others just sighed.

"You do realize I can't let you keep killing people right." Batman said. I shrugged. I explained how I killed people and on the grounds that I did. I also gave them names so they could look at their files of charges.

"See. I don't kill good people. You guys do good work. You take down crime lords, psychotic killers, metahumans and bad people with powers. You have your hands full I'm just cleaning up the little people that don't get caught." I explained. Bats nodded.

"I don't agree with your methods but I don't stop you for now." He said. I shrugged. I love how he thinks he can.

"What's your civilian name?" Red Robin asked.

"Ha ha like I'm telling you." I said sarcastically.

"Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please?" Nightwing kept repeating poking my head. I groaned.

"You first." I responded crossing my arms. He looked at bats before getting the go ahead and they all took off their masks.

"Is that supposed to tell me who you guys are?" I asked. Nightwing face palmed.

"Riiiiiight from a different dimension. You have no idea who we are. We're the Wayne family. I'm Dick Grayson, that's Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne, and Bruce Wayne." Duck introduced.

"Are you called Dick because you're a dick?" I asked him. His brothers laughed at him. I took my mask off and my cowl before using a makeup wipe on my foundation off. It felt nice to get it off.

"Hi I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." I said wiping away the remaining makeup.

"What is wrong with your skin?" Damian asked. Jason smacked his head.

"She has vitiligo asswipe." He said. I nodded.

"It's fine. I'm use to it. But I think my skin is beautiful so his option doesn't matter. Just mine." I said untying my hair.

"And you are a very pretty girl." Bruce said with a warm smile. Tim looked me up on the bat computer and found me.

"You're a therapist?" He asked. I nodded.

"That's how you find them." Dick said. I nodded.

"I'm pretty damn good at my job. They're healing." I said smiling seeing my clients pop up on the screen.

"Speaking of healing we hear your a healer. Can you help me out?" Tim asked pointing to a bandage. I walked over and carefully took off the bandage. I saw it wasn't a deep gash so I could heal it with my hands. I put my hands on it and watched a a dim light emitted from my hands.

"Well the waiting is the awkward part. Sooooo how was your day." I asked. Everyone laughed at me. Everyone made small talk for a minute or two before I felt the gash close up. I grabbed some of my cream and applied it watching the scabbing turn into a new layer of skin that was still a little irritated. I pulled out some ingredients from my bag and used my mortar to grind them together before applying the paste to the almost healed wound. I let it sit and they just kinda looked at me.

"Ok I know people think potion making is elegant and pretty but truth is it's kinda messy and not as aesthetically pleasing as it seems." I said as I wiped the paste off. It was completely healed with a new layer of skin. They watched in awe.

"Can I hire you?" Bruce asked. I looked at him questionably.

"Bruce no offense I can tell your rich because of how the Batcave looks but I do well for myself and I like my job. I bring home $80,000 for myself a year and what would you even hire me for?" I said. Perks of being a therapist for wealthy people.

"I'll pay you 100,000 a year to be a babysitter for young heroes and live with them a couple days a week." He said.

"Deal." I said without thinking.

"Now what does that entail exactly?" I asked.

"Taking care of young heroes. Making sure they don't hurt themselves. Heal them after missions. Help them with school. Things like that." He said. I sighed.

"You're trying to make me a mom for kids I haven't birthed." I whined. The boys laughed at me.

"Let me tell my boss I'll be switching to part time. I still have my own things to do." I said. He nodded.

~Tome Skip~

That's how I got into this situation. I became the teams den mother. It's not back either. I still do my own vigilante work and have an easier time researching my targets and I still get to do my work and I have a bunch of friends.

"Bart stop running so fast after we mop the floors you're leaving skid marks in the hallway!" I called out to him. He zoomed back sheepishly and apologized. I went over to the living room to just relax for a bit. But when I heard Dick arrive I went over to greet him. But he clearly wasn't in a good mood.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked following him. He just kept grumbling.

"Just leave me alone." He grumbled.

"Talk to me. That's what I'm here for." I said offering a small smile. He glared at me.

"Nothing is really wrong. I'm just having a bad day. Please just let me cool off for a few minutes before you come and find me. I just need a bit of alone time." He said walking away. I respected his wishes and left to go make his favorite drink, hot cocoa, once it was done I left to find him. I found him sitting by the water entrance. I sat down next to him and passed him his cup of cocoa. He smiled and took it from me.

"Thanks." He said. I smiled.

"Wanna tell me about your day?" I asked. He just sighed and put his cup down before laying on his back.

"I got pulled off a case at work for being too involved. Bats has us also working the case so it annoyed me. And my boss is on my ass because I'm being too involved." He said annoyed. I smiled.

"It's like that sometimes." I said looking at him. He nodded with lazy eyes. I layer down on the floor next to him and we just laid there in silence.

"Thanks for just listening. People don't always want to listen." He said. I smiled.

"Well it is kinda my job on top of I like listening. You always find out stuff about people." I said. He smiled.

"Well thanks anyway." He said before he kissed my cheek. I felt all my blood rush to my cheeks.

"What was that for?" I asked playfully. He just smiled shyly.

"I like your face?" He said as if it was a question. That made me laugh.

"Well if you like my face so much do it again." I challenged. Now he was the one all flustered and honestly it was really cute. He was about to kiss my cheek but I turned my head so he kissed me on the lips. He pulled away shocked making me smile.

"That's not how I imagined our first kiss but ok." He said before pulling me into another kiss. I kissed him back but I started getting uncomfortable once he started putting his hands on my hips. I pulled away feeling embarrassed and ashamed.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I sighed sadly.

"If you were to date me touching would need to come little at a time. When I'm friends with someone it's easier. But romantically it's hard for those memories not to come up. You wouldn't have a normal relationship." I warned. He smiled and cupped my face. He kissed me on the forehead before patting my head making my heart race and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"I'll go as slow as you want. I love you." He said with a loving smile. I blushed at the innocent little touches he was giving me.

"I love you too." I said smiling. He pecked my lips again making me smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 4.6K 89
You make memories everywhere, but in the end, you choose which ones you remember. Exceptional memories come from those you care about the most. Those...
400K 9.1K 54
Title pretty much says it all, this book is basically just full of young justice character X readers :3 feel free to send requests or write them in t...
418K 9.3K 65
Ranked #2 in Jaimereyes - This is made to show my love toward the young justice boys! -Discontinued for now- Don't forget to read Book 1 as it's a co...
234K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...