Peter Stark one-shots

By touchyourtoesoriwill

Spider-son and Iron-dad, STARKER NOT INCLUDED IF YOU TAKE THIS AS STARKER AND COMMENT ABOUT IT LIKE THAT I WI... More

-Introductions from the Annoying Little Donkey(if you know what I mean)
"Peter, meet the Avengers"
It was KNIFE to meet you
Time Warp
I just haven't met you yet.
Avengers React to Spider-Man Homecoming (The building and trailer)
3 am call
The Lake Part 1
"MY SON, ROGERS!"
Rogue Avengers and Peter Parker
Family Sized
Mark II
"Does he talk?" P1
"Does he talk?" P2
"Does he talk?" P3
IMPORTANT (not a one-shot)
The Building Part 2
Angels and Avengers
Nightmare
Avengers React to FFH Scenes Pt. 1 (trailer)
Avengers React to FFH Pt. 2 (mysterio's the bad guy)
Avengers React to FFH Pt. 3(illusion....)
Avengers React to FFH Pt. 4(tulip field/plane scene)
Tortured Boy
The Plane Part 3
Heyyyyy
NWH SPOILERS (PT2)
"Mr. Stark?? Its an honor, sir!!"

NWH SPOILERS (A CHAPTER)

1K 32 49
By touchyourtoesoriwill

NO WAY HOME SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT DONT READ

IM SO EMOTIONALLY DRAINED AFTER THAT MOVIE IT HAS TO BE THE GREATEST THING IVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND THE BEST MARVEL MOVIE OF ALL TIME. SO I NEED TO DROWN OUT THIS NUMBNESS BY MAKING PETER FEEL HIS FEELINGS

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

OH WAIT ALSO SOME OF THE TIMING DOESNT MATCH UP BUT JUST PRETEND IT DOES THANK YOU

TW: NO WAY HOME SPOILERS SAD
ALSO FOR STORY PURPOSES MIT IS IN NEW YORK

***********************

Day by day.

Week by week.

Every afternoon after my classes at MIT, I stopped at MJ's cafe. It became a habit.

Every day I was filled with the same hope.

The same dream.

The same wish.

"Remember me."

Yet, it never changes.

Well, she knows my name and order by heart now. So I guess that's something. Ned doesn't even so much as glance in my direction.

I've lost everything.

No one left.

So, I've tried to keep my head up and move forward, study hard, Spider-Man in my free time. It was okay for awhile.

But seeing MJ and Ned so happy without me . . .

That was its own curse. A painful curse. I promised MJ I'd make her remember, but all those memories we had, we shared, they're all gone. I don't even have pictures on my phone of us together. Just distant memories. And it hurts.

It hurts so bad.

I don't know how else to explain it.

I just want to sob every time I see them, but I know I can't. How would I explain it? "I'm sorry for crying it's just that you used to be my girlfriend and you used to be my best friend and I'm Spider-Man and I used a magic spell to make sure everyone that knew I was Spider-Man forgot about me and now you don't remember."? It doesn't make sense no one would believe it.

To have MJ in my arms, to kiss her again.
To hug Ned, play legos or finally finish building the Death Star.

What a dream that would be. But I have no one. Not Happy, not May. I'm all alone.

I pushed open the door to my small apartment, threw the keys onto the night stand and laid down on my bed.

I got a job with the Daily Bugle, taking pictures of Spider-Man, so I'm getting the money I need. I was surprised he let me on, he's a deeply mistrusting person and I respect it.

It took a while for me to get out of my sluggish state, with losing everyone and all that, but my job helped, it's kinda the only thing I've got going for me right now.

I've tried to keep it together, but with finals coming up and everything that's happened these past few months, I'm not sure how much longer I can take it.

I sit up and put my head in my hands.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. If you'd just called MIT and asked them to reconsider none of this would have happened."

Or even if I told Dr Strange before he started his spell to leave out a few people instead of interrupting him. Or maybe I should've just left well enough alone.

Even though before I convinced Dr Strange to do the spell, life wasn't great, I had almost everyone I could've ever wanted in my life, but I had to go and screw it up.

Well. It's time to go. I grab my keys and slip on my coat.

*********************

I arrived at the small cafe around 4 and there she was, as beautiful as ever.

She's even wearing the broken black dahlia necklace.

I sniff and walk in.

"Hey, Peter Parker. Your coffee's almost ready." MJ smiled in my direction.

I love how she says my full name. I know she uses it to joke about the "first time we met" but it's nice to have a reminder that she sort of knows me.

God, I miss her.

"Thanks, Michelle."

If I call her Michelle then she's not the MJ I know therefore it's less painful. That's great logic for you there.

"How many times, Peter? Call me MJ." She rolls her eyes playfully and I just about break into sobs right then and there.

She walks back over with my coffee and at a last attempt to make her remember anything I ask her the question that could change everything. I pray it changes everything.

"Um, Michelle-"

"MJ." She cuts me off.

I clear my throat. No. Tears.

"MJ, where'd you get that necklace you're always wearing?"

"Oh this?" She holds the broken black dahlia in her hand, "Honestly, I don't remember, I just know that someone really special gave it to me, could've been my mom or an old friend I guess. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious." I mumble looking down at the coffee in my hands.

Suddenly I can't breathe and the weight of everything that's happened recently crushes my ribs and seeps into my vision.

I can feel the tears spilling over and I hear them hitting the cup underneath me.

"Peter? Are you okay?" I hear MJ ask.

I wish I could tell her that everything is fine and pay then just walk out, but I can't even lift my head let alone walk back to my apartment.

"Peter?" Her voice sounds more urgent and I find the strength to look up.

Her eyes. I missed her eyes.

Filled with worry before I leave for patrol, filled with love when we are together. I've lost her.

I wish I knew how to fix this. I wish I had someone. Anyone. Who would understand.

"I'm . . . good." I finally manage out after catching my breath.

"Are you okay?"

I force on a toothy smile, though I know the redness of my face and her witnessing what just happened proves the exact opposite of what I'm trying to project, "Why wouldn't I be?"

She gives me a sympathetic half smile and walks the other way. I let out a sigh of relief.

She hands me a glass of water and I look at her confused.

"I don't think coffee is a good idea to drink after what just happened and I know we aren't that close, but if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here."

"Thanks, Michelle." I nod.

I grab my wallet and pay for both before leaving the small cafe.

Every day's the same.

***MJ's POV***

"I feel bad for the kid ya know." I turn my head and look at my best friend.

"What do you mean?"

"He just always looks so sad all the time and you saw what just happened there, he freaked." Ned takes a bite out of his donut.

"Yeah, I've always thought there was something up, but it's not like I'm going to ask him what it is."

"True, but we could find out.."

"Ned-" I know exactly what he's thinking and all though I'm curious, it's none of our business.

"Okay, okay but hear me out. He's smart, he goes to MIT I've seen him around. Always has his head down. I think something is seriously wrong. Every time I've seen him, he's never talking to anyone it's like he doesn't have any friends or anything. It's depressing."

"I know where you're coming from, but we shouldn't go digging around in his personal life."

"MJ, MJ, MJ. I can talk to Betty. She works at the Daily Bugle and has seen Peter there multiple times Im sure he's in the employee data and she could just give us a little insider."

"Ned, please don't do something you'll regret. How'd you even know about that?"

"I may have been looking into this for a little while."

I roll my eyes, of course he has.

"Leave the kid alone, Ned."

"Okay. Fine. For now."

I walk away and attend to a customer that came in, but I can't get over Peter's silent cries. No. I can't. It's none of my business and I won't worry about it.

"Hey Ned? Call Betty and see what she can find."

"I knew you'd cave!" Ned yells pulling out his phone.

*********************

"Okay, wow, thanks Betty, talk to you later." Ned hangs up and looks over at me.

"Well?" I sit down on the couch in the middle of our dorm and wait for Ned to tell me.

"Shoot man. No wonder."

"Spit it out."

"Well, he's an only child, his parents died in a plane crash when he was six, his uncle died in a shooting and his aunt died a few weeks ago due to an explosion. So, I wouldn't naturally expect him to be happy all the time."

"Oh my god. That's insane. How can one person lose so many people and not even be twenty?" Poor Peter,
I can't imagine what he's going through.

***Peters POV***

I miss them. All of them. Mr. Stark, Uncle Ben, Aunt May, Happy. It's not like I can go to a therapist and tell them everything that's happened. I'll be sent to a psych ward. I have no one to talk to and it would be really nice to see the other Peters again.

Maybe we could just sit down and chat for a little while. I don't have to say anything about what's going on it would just be nice to have someone to talk to.

(I'm so mad rn I wrote like five paragraphs right here and I was really proud of them and then they just deleted and I'm gonna rage throw my controller, I'm sorry if these next few paragraphs are kinda sucky, I don't feel like totally rewriting everything I just lost so, it'll be like brief summaries kinda.)

I decide I should go see my family. I stop by a local flower shop and grab a few red carnations for my parents and Uncle Ben, a striped carnation for Mr. Stark, and a white carnation for May.

I place the three red carnations beneath the graves of my parents and Uncle Ben and light up their candles.

"I miss you guys. I wish we all had more time together, but I guess that just wasn't in my cards. I'm sorry. I love you all."

I place a striped carnation at the bottom of Mr. Stark's grave and rest my head on the cold stone as tears slipped out of my eyes.

"Hey, Mr. Stark. Hi. Um, I miss you. A lot. You won't believe the mess that I've created. I wish you were here right now. You always knew what to say. It's been really hard lately, but I got into MIT. Just like you wanted. You knew I could do it and I did. Thank you for encouraging me. You know, they have pictures of you hanging up around the school? It's actually really nice. It's... comforting, I like to think that it means you're watching over me. You know those friends I told you about? MJ and Ned? Well, part of the whole mess I created was, well they don't remember me. So, thats great. And I'm sure you've met up with May up there. I probably shouldn't say this, but I've thought about it you know. Joining you guys early. I have. I almost, I almost did." Tears flowed freely down my face.

"But.. you can't be a-a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no Spider-Man, so there's that. I love you, I wish I got to tell you that in person. I'll talk to you next week."

And May.

I set the white carnation down and take a deep breath.

"May, I, I miss you so so much. I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve what happened to you. If I had just," I take another deep breath in order to get my thoughts together, "I'm sorry. I love you so much and I think about what you told me every day. You're still the reason I keep going. Ill talk to you again next week."

I sniff away oncoming tears and stand up.

That's enough crying for one day.

***MJ's POV***

Okay, seriously, I didn't mean to follow him. I didn't. I mean, well, I did sort of mean to.

He was leaving the flower shop up the street just as I finished closing up the cafe.

I wanted to reach out to him, let him know I'm here for him on a more personal level than inside a cafe. I really did mean to talk to him, but he ended up walking to the cemetery and based off of what Ned had told me, this might not be a good time to talk to him. I still could walk up to him and act like I was here visiting my uncle and just happened to see him across the cemetery.

Wait, was he at Tony Stark's grave? That's strange, maybe he was saved by Iron Man or something when he was younger.

I think about approaching him when I hear something suspicious.

"You can't be a-a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no Spider-Man."

He's not talking about himself is he? I think I heard too much, I probably shouldn't have followed him. Besides if he starts heading back and sees me in front of him he'll definitely think I was following him. I mean I was, but that's creepy.

I arrive home around 9:40ish and decide I should probably go to sleep, I've had a long day.

*******************

Two hands on my face.

Dark.

"Oh my god! You're bleeding!"

Dark.

"Im fine! I'm okay!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm fine I promise!"

"Okay. Okay."

Red.

"We should go.. right?"

A smile.

Brown hair.

Brown eyes.

Blood.

A frown.

"You're going to forget who I am."

Peter.

Peter Parker.

"It's okay. I'm gonna come and find you. And I'll explain everything. I'll make you remember me. It'll be like none of this ever happened. Okay?"

Peter Parker is Spider-Man.

Peter.

"I love you."

"I love you to-."

"Just wait. Wait and tell me when you see me again?"

"Sure."

A kiss.

Peter.

*******************
I wake up and my first thought is of Peter. I have to find him. I have to let him know I remember.

I'll just see him at work tonight, right? Around 4? I hope so, oh I hope so.

My poor Peter, how long has it been? He's been on his own for so long and I was right there. Just out of reach.

It'll be okay, Peter. Everything will be okay.

********************

It's 3:45 and Ned walks in. I don't think Ned remembers.

"Ned, I have something really important to tell you."

"What is it?!"

"Shhh, okay so um, wait. How do I even explain this? Uh, Peter was your best friend? All throughout high school, before you met me."

"Yeah and your John Cena."

"Ned, seriously."

"Did you get enough sleep last night MJ?"

"Yes, I'm fine, but I'm being serious, Ned. You have to trust me."

"MJ if I had ever seen him before in my life, I think I would remember."

"That's the thing, you know Dr. Strange right? He cast a spell making everyone forget Peter."

"Why would he do that?"

"Ned, if you would just-"

The bell dings.

Peter.

"Hey, Michelle, um, coffee? Sorry, if you're busy, I can wait, I'll just stand over here." He points to a far corner of the room.

Michelle.

He's so, for lack of a better word, broken.

"Oh Peter." I whisper softly.

I run across the room and bring him into the biggest hug I could muster.

Peter just stood there for a second with his arms out to the side.

"Michelle?"

"Peter . . . I remember." I mumble into his shirt.

"You . . .? MJ?"

"I remember Peter. I remember everything."

Peter wrapped his arms around me and sobbed into my shoulder.

"Oh my god you have no idea how happy I am to hear that."

I pull away and grab his face, "I will never leave you alone like that again."

He nods and I pull him in.

The kiss is short, but full of love and it's then that I realize how alone this precious boy must have felt.

I bring him back into another hug and just let him cry.

"It's all going to be okay, Peter. I promise."

********************************
HEYYYYYY

SO
I UPLOADED

AND I JUST REWATCHED NWH AND ITS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD ITS MY FAVORITE MOVIE FOR SURE

IK SOME OF THE STUFF DOESNT MATCH UP BUT JUST PRETEND IT DOES

STAY SAFE OUT THERE AND MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK AND ALL THAT FUN STUFF

I LOVE YOU ALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 3.2K 70
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
247K 38.2K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
89.2K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
319K 18.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong