LOST LOVE (COMPLETE)

By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

Complete 💯✅ ------ Lalisa Manoban the next heir of the RedSkull had an accident, this accident brings back a... More

Author
Author
Family information
Member of the Holden gang
Special Participation
Redskull and knights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Get well lisa
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Birthday
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Birthday
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Final Chapter
New Book
Special Chapter
New Book

Chapter 56

735 18 5
By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

Jennie Pov

I'm now at the house with the Gang cause they said they will have some drinks after we got to the mall, unfortunately I can join them cause I will have a dinner with Lisa and her family.

I'm now at my closet choosing an outfit, Lisa said I should wear black so yeah, after I finish I went downstairs where the gang are.

"Wow Jen you look hot!!!" Bobby said as I roll my eyes " what ever bobby" I said as I sat to the vacant seat.

"So Jen what's the occasion?" Jisoo unnie said " well I will be meeting pran dad and brothers" I said as they all look at me.

" You are meeting pran dad and brother?" Tae said as I nodded " and you are wearing that!" Jimin said " yes, what is the problem?" I ask.

" Well Jen no offense but you look like you are going to a meeting" Irene said as they all nodded while I roll my eyes.

" What ever" I said as I heard a horn, I immediately run to the door but before I goo I yell " jisoo!! Tae!! Tell mom and dad that I will stay at pran apartment!! I yell as jisoo and tae put a thumbs up and I goo out.

------

Lisa Pov

I'm still at my apartment but I will get going I'm just fixing my clothes, I head outside my room I saw my pets I put some food and water on their bowl and I took my car key.

I went to the basement parking lot and I will use my Audi R8 car I one use it thrice.

I hop at my car and drove to Jennie house where the gang are, I was driving when I saw a flower shop I immediately stop and buy some for her.

After I bought I head to the car and drove to there house.

-SKIP TIME-

After some minutes I went into the village thank God dad has a house here, cause this village is exclusive for home owners only.

I stop my car in front of their house I hunk my car and,  I saw Jennie immediately hop outside the car and hug her "hi hon" I said as I kiss her lips "hello hon" she said as I open the door for her and I hop inside.

I pull the flowers at the back seat and gave it to her "this is for you hon" I said as she smile and kiss my cheeks " thank you hon".

After that I drive to the house, but it's only an hour drive while I was driving I feel Jennie hand near my you know 😏.

I took her hands and hold it "hon you know your hands are naughty" I said as she smile at me I just shook my head and stop at the side and  "later hon" I said as I put my hands near her 😏 and pulled it quickly.

---------

3RD PERSON POV

After an hour of driving Lisa stop at a big gate, and a guard knock on her window Lisa open her car window and the guard recognize her and immediately apologize.

As Lisa drive Jennie is still shock for what she saw.

Lisa step out and head to open the door for Jennie, Lisa sign the guards to put her at her parking lot, yes they all have their own parking lot.

As Lisa and Jennie head to the living, Jennie saw Lisa brothers and her dad.

All the boys stand up and introduce there self but Jennie saw a familiar yet unfamiliar face that she saw on her dad old album but Jennie ignore it and woo bin, introduce his self.

"Hi Jennie, I Kim Woo bin I'm Lisa adopted father"  he said as he offered a hand shake to Jennie and Jennie accept it.

" So shall we head to the garden" Jungkook said as they all nodded Lisa assist Jennie as Jennie saw the beautiful garden and a dinner table.

They all sat as all the boys and woo bin are still in there cold face.

While they were eating woo bin ask Jennie a question " so Jennie I heard your dad owns the university where Lisa study" woo bin said as Jennie wipe her lips " yes sir" said as the boys are stop there self from laughing cause they all saw Jennie face.

"Well I hope you are not a brat" woo bin said as Lisa speak " ahh no- " Lisa was cut off by woo bin "I'm not taking to you Lisa!" Woo bin said as Lisa bow her head and Jennie is now trembling in fear knowing she is talking to the mafia king.

"So Jennie back to the question" woo bin said "  I'm not sir" Jennie said as woo bin nodded.

After some interrogation to Jennie they all smile, while Jennie and lisa are clueless " well I hope your relationship will  be strong and Jennie welcome to the family and please call me dad form now on" woo bin said as Jennie smile.

The night was fun after they had dinner woo bin went to bed but before he went " Lisa, Jennie stay and sleep here it's already late and I won't allow you Lisa to drive a night" woo-bin said as Lisa nodded " yes dad, goodnight" she said as woo bin went to his bedroom.

The boys took some old album and show it to Jennie, Jennie saw all Lisa and the boys old photo, the boys and Jennie was now comfortable with each other and Lisa is very happy about it and Lisa pulled her Phone and they all took some selfie.

It's already night and Lisa dicide to sleep all the boys are now heading  to their room same as Lisa and jennie.

Lisa and jennie enter Lisa room.

   Jennie sat to the edge of the bed as Lisa went to the closet and took a pair of over size shirt " sorry hon I only have this, Lisa said as Jennie went to her and put her hands into Lisa nape " don't worry hon I don't need that I only need you in the bed" Jennie said as Lisa shivers.

To be continued.....

Guys comment if you want to continue the scenes or let them be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 7.2K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
29.1K 2.9K 54
[PART II/STANDALONE] Met during the celebrations of their best friend's wedding, the two are suggested to each other and somehow become potential bus...
91.8K 5.4K 63
⟪A Blacktan fantasy au⟫ ❝𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮.❞ ────────────────────────── Jennie, a girl chained with her parent'...
493K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha