Because You Are My First Love...

By Miikayuu

In the joseon era, where hybrid dominate the world , lived a rare hybrid fox the name of yeosang. Because of... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 4,5
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 6,5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
⚠️not an update ⚠️
chapter 10
chapter 10,5
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 14,5
chapter 15
bonus chapter- wooyoung-
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
⚠️not an update, but must read plz⚠️
chapter 20
bonus chapter - mingi
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
bonus chapter-mingi-part 2
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35 - the End-
-Epilogue -
⭐️ Announcements⭐️
Annoucement !💥

chapter 33

436 37 13
By Miikayuu

A/n : sorry for the wait ! Since the end is close I'm taking more my time to be sure everything is alright ~ and this chapter will be a little bit more longer ~

Enjoy!!!❤❤❤❤

-----------

-hurry up you two! The king must be almost ready to receive us . You don't want to make him wait , do you?》

- no, father.》 Responded san, almost in a whisper. he knew his father wouldn't take no as an answer like always. And Knowing him, he was probably already thinking about what hongjoong is going to say about his case and about Yeosang's.

- yeosang, we need to go . Yunho, mingi wait for us outside. 》 said san while looking at the fox.

Nooding their head, mingi and yunho bent in front of the wolf .

While san's eyes didn't leave yeosang . The other boy still didn't moved an inch. He was only staring at one direction.. curious , san followed with his eyes where yeosang was staring at. and only then, he saw his fiancé holding their son while she followed his father toward the gate.

How much the scene broke his heart ? Yeosang eyes didn't have any emotion , they were empty. He knew that more than anything yeosang just wanted his baby back.

- hey.. come on, we need to go..that won't take long..》san simply wrapped his arm around his shoulders to hold him tight.

And yeosang simply didn't answered. He just followed the rest of the group toward the big palace.

There were so much guards around , it was intimiding and almost scary. At any wrong move ,you could get arrested and they weren't joking about it.

once they were inside the big palace, it was a couple of guards who guided them inside toward the throne room. they wouldn't just let them go and walk around without being watched.

And Yeosang hated that heavy atmosphere , he didn't belong there. At all.

- wait until the door opens .》 Said one of the guard toward the group.

San looked at yeosang face who was almost white... it was his fault.

And unfortunately, when he was about to try to say something to him, the big red gate opened .

To say the throne room was quite impressive, was an understandment. The room had a lot of bright color , red , blue , green.. and so many precious objects everywhere and with a lot of gravure and decoration on the ceiling. For a lowborn like yeosang, it was almost a shame to just put a feet inside.

Yeosang didn't know where to look or even how to breath anymore. It's was like the stress made him forget how to stay alive.

And then ,he looked furtively to the side and he noticed everyone was bending down their head, so he did the same without wasting time.

But how san and everyone else could look completely fine being here , in the same room as the king of all joseon?

-it's been a long time since the last time I saw all of you. There is just one face I don't know. But, I am a bit disappointed to meet you again in such circumstances. 》

- my apologies, your majesty. I should have being a better exemple for my son. I deserve the dead penalty ,majesty!》 Bending down way further in front of hongjoong, the father of san wasn't even recognizable.

He didn't look like the father who not too long ago slapped yeosang and yelled at San.

But , san knew he was faking this comportement. Of course the king wouldn't order to kill him, that's why its was so easy to say it. Everyone here was like him.

- I won't order such a thing choi haemin, we are here to talk about everything you write to me . But please ,get up.》

Getting up, everyone still had their eyes down, well execpted for Yeosang. He couldn't stop moving his eyes up and down right and left , he was stressed and his curiosity was taking the best of him . After all ,that was the first and last time he would be inside of the palace.

But then only then, his eyes catched the king a little,and then ,at the queen.

They were ...beautiful.

The king had beautiful shaped blue eyes , and even with his big black hat that only the king could wear as a crown, yeosang saw his black hair on the side. The king has a really kind and calm impression on his face.

While the queen who was beside him , seemed a bit taller than the king even if he was sit.

He was wearing a beautiful black and red hanbok with a lot of gold color on it . And his beautiful grey hair was tied up .

Even if he looked at him quickly, he could not unnoticed the small baby bumb he had.

So, like that joseon will have a crown prince or princess soon? How much that baby is going to be gorgeous as his parents?

Getting out of his trance when the king talked again, Yeosang looked down quickly like a dog who have been caught doing something bad.

- choi san, do you realize what you did ?》

But the king didn't said anything about it. Then hongjoong simply continued.

-You stole money from your own father to buy a slave from the worst bandits in town. No mention the time you hangout each night to every place who sell soju ...you even got kick out of a kiseang house . You lost your mind.. You changed , san.》

taking a deep breath, hongjoong looked at san with a sad expression on his face. he had already decided his punishment for him . One who could resolve this situation for real.

- you are dismissed from your tittle of the next minister of the defense. choi jongho, the youngest of your family, will take this role . You are unfortunately not someone I can trust to do that kind of job. And, if something goes wrong with jongho, like what happen to you , then your family won't be a part of the nobless anymore. It's not the first time I have some issue with your family. I have also the case of the doctor who has been missing.》

This sentence make san father flich, he didn't expected the king to say the two last sentence, at all.

-and I will now explain to you what will happen. you won't be able to touch your father money anymore. When you want something , you should find a way yourself to get it . and you won't have access to any contract or confidential paper or secret from the palace. You will be also supervises time to time to be sure you are not going to mess around again. I think this is all I needed to say .》

San looked down , without being impressed. He was mostly lucky he didn't get a worst punishment . anyway ,that wouldn't have stop him. But ,there was one important thing he needed to talk about.

- majesty , may I ask you a question about a case who is important to me ? 》

Hongjoong and even seonghwa looked at him. it was really rare san could ever ask for a request..knowing him, that must be something important.

- what is it ?》

Taking a deep breath, san spoke . Even if he knew it wouldn't change anything.

- if I am not the next minister to become , can I take back my kid ? As you may know , yeosang who is beside me, gave birth to my two sons. And he want as much as me to take back our kid that my father took away from us. My father want to use him as he wish . But as a father myself now, I can't let that happen.》

Suprised by san sentences, yeosang looked at him.. he never though he would really try something to get back their child. He couldn't lie , he was happy about it.

-If I may excuse myself, I want to give my grandson a great life. He is a rare fox who we don't have a name for the breed yet , we can't let him go live a poor life . I want the best for him. How can we even let him live with this sort of parents ? One had just lost his tittle and ..the other one is a slave . oh ,but, did you also know your majesty.. the contract my son did with him was, false ?》Haemin , the father responded. he wouldn't let san ruin all of his plan like that , he come here prepared.

- what do you mean? Show me the proof .》

Smiling, the father took a paper out of his hanbok and he gives it to an eunuch, so he could give it at his turn to hongjoong.

Reading the paper, there were no doubt.

- this is really a false contract. Can you explain that to me choi san? 》

Why was his dad was like this ?how did he even keep the contract from the last time he stole it !

- I can't lie to your majesty. It is true , i did business with some people in town so they could found me a pretty slave and they did , so I pay them and they gave me this contract so I can go away with it.》

It was better to not lie, since he knew his fate could be worst than just a tittle lost.

- I can't believe it . Just when I thought that couldn't be go worst..》

Sighing, hongjoong looked at his husband then back at san.

- I cant take a decision right know about that case . So, for now, the baby will stay with his grand father until we meet up again in 2 days. But , you must know, you will have another punishment about this. I just really hope there's nothing else..》

Even if hongjoong seemed angry and acted cold , in the end, he wasn't thinking like that.

If san's father didn't show him that contract, he could have done something. but, San did too much already.. and to the eyes of the gouvernement , it was better to make the child stay with his grand father .

But hongjoong couldn't even imagine a mother without his child.

all of that was ridiculous!

He would hate even more to have his own child taken away from him, even if he wasn't born yet.

So he didn't want let that to happen to anybody in his kingdom, even less to an old friend.

- you may take your leave , excepted for san.》

Everybody left the room ..but yeosang hesited a bit , he already knew about the false contract.. it did make him a bit angry . From the beginning, he could have escaped if he knew it.. in the end nothing was restraining him to leave in the first place. sighing he simply left, head low.

- I'm taking my leave too. 》 said the queen, while getting up.

- be careful.》

With that, the throne room was almost empty.

Then the black panther hybrid stared at san ...the eyes san had were those kind of boring eyes like he didn't care of what could happen to him in the future. He knew that type of eyes.

It was the same as his older brother's just before he disappeared out of nowhere.

- you knew it would end up like that , right?》

- yeah.》

The two of them stayed silence for a bit , they didn't need to talk much to understand each other. Sometimes, it was like that. just a look in the other's eyes and it's was like you knew what he was thinking.

- be careful san, and be safe. This is all I wanted to say.》

Hongjoong was smart enough to know what san was up to very soon.

But He knew san was going to be alright . And his family too.

- I was happy to see you, and congratulations for your child your going to be a good father. 》

- thank you , san.》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 627 7
After being separated for nearly 6 years, Han Y/n returns home to surprise her fraternal twin brother, Han Jisung on their birthday... and forced to...
22.8K 1.1K 42
Park Seonghwa; 21, Self-proclaimed scientist, Serial killer, unpredictable. Seonghwa always wanted his own dog hybrid. But, reality speaking it was i...
97.8K 5.4K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
174K 6.7K 18
Never knew my life would be more worse after my mom's marriage . Though I thought my new life would be different from my old one . No bullying , no i...