My Secretary and I (Complete)

By khunPhi_YaiNong

π‘«π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” 1πŸ’• 2𝐧𝐝 π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ­π’π¨π§: π‘΄π’š 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 3𝐫𝐝 π†πžπ§πžπ«πšοΏ½... More

DISCLAIMER ❗
Chapter 1 and 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
πŸ™πŸ₯°β™₯️🌞🌻
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
😊NOT AN UPDATE😊
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (Part 1)
Chapter 80 (Part 2 END)
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2

Chapter 50

692 39 2
By khunPhi_YaiNong

today is Grace and Gulf's first birthday, everyone in the mansion is doing their own thing, the twins' birthday party was spectacular, Type wanted it to be simple but Tharn didn't agree because he also wanted to announce to everyone that he was the father of Type's twin. and another he had a surprise prepared for Type. the children in the orphanage arrived early with Ne, Megan, Dylan, Bibang and Alexis.

Soccer is the theme of Gulf's birthday because Gulf loves Soccer ball, he is also wearing the jersey of a soccer player. Grace, on the other hand, because she loves to watch cats, Cats is the theme of her party.

Gulf:

Grace:

Tharn himself organized everything, even though he did a lot in the office, he was able to organize such a grand party. Type is currently in the Kitchen to visit the catering facilities that Tharn has taken over. the twins are in the Room with Kira and teenagers playing.

one by one, the guests whom Tharn invited, the office bearers, Tharn's company partners, and some of their friends arrived one by one. Win and Saint are one of them with Bright, Zee and Can. everyone is so much fun. the joy that Type feels is indescribable because only now has he experienced such a birthday and with his children.

he also could not hide to be emotional. so he went up first to express the emotion that he felt that his departure was one of them again and now he was with his children. he did not know how he would do it. he thought he would be happy and his family would be complete but he didn't. and now her children will also experience it today. he had a chance to pack their belongings without Tharn's knowledge.

when he went up to the room he met Art leaning against the door of his room. he ignored it just as he was about to enter the room when Art suddenly spoke.

"the day that I gave you is over. I hope you don't forget. I let you be happy for a year. I endured my anger at you. now I take back the fun that should have been mine." He said.

" tomorrow morning when I wake up I won't be able to see your bitch face here in the mansion. include the children you have raised. they did not deserve such a luxurious life, and I don't really know how you fool Tharn like this. he took your children even though he wasn't sure if it was really his." Then he laughed.

"And I feel sorry for your children, because they do not deserve what their lives will be like. with the number of people who can be their mother, why did you become their mother? how would they react if their mother was itchy, flirty and a whore? it hurts so much for them." Type could no longer control himself and he slapped Art.

"How dare you!"

"the thickness of your face to say that to my children. I should be the one to tell you that. your face is so thick, aren't you ashamed? after you get pregnant with another man, will you say Tharn is Tar’s Father? I should be the one to tell your son that he is pitiful, because he is call father to the father of others. and I'm not the one who said that Tharn will do a DNA test on your bastard son if you just want to know."

"It's Tharn's own decision, because your face is unbelievable. because you're ugly. let's say I flirted with Tharn? meaning he was fascinated by my beauty that is not in your face. I feel even more sorry for you. because you are forcing yourself on someone who doesn't want you."Type tease him.

the anger was obvious on Art's face.

"because I never incited Tharn's family. it is their own decision to show good and give all the love they have for me and my children that they do not give to you and your child. You know why? because you don’t deserve the love they have. because you are deceitful. and if Tharn loves me and you don't. I'm sorry. Pero pwede ka Ng mamatay. Hahahaha you will be jealous until you die. you will never be happy because of the habit you have." He added.

"I will forgive the slap you gave me, just laugh as much as you want. you think so you can still laugh if but nothing will hurt more if Tharn finds out that you left him again and now you will take his children away from him again. hmm ... I can't wait to see him get mad at you and hate you and your children." Art laughed out loud and left Type crying.

Type entered the room and sat down next to the bed and bowed then burst into tears. he did not know what he would do. whether he says so or not, his family will be ruined. he looked up when suddenly someone hugged him and it was Tharn. he hugged it very tightly and poured out his emotions even more. Tharn just stroked his back.

"why are you crying? is there a problem?" Tharn asked.

Type didn't answer and hugged Tharn even more. he lifted Type and he sat on the bed and he made Type sit on the lap while his face was submerged in his neck. Tharn lifted Type's face so they could look at each other. Tharn saw the sadness and pain in Type's eyes so he was even more confused. Type sobs as it speaks. it looked at Tharn before speaking.

"I love you so much Tharn. always remember that. I am so grateful for all the effort you have made not only for me but also for our children. I can say you are a very good father to them. and I can't deny that. s-sorry."  Type cried again and he bowed.

Tharn was nervous because of what Type said as if he was saying goodbye.

"Type? what are you saying. You won't leave me again, will you?" Type just looked at him and smiled sadly and shook his head.

-----------------------

the birthday Party started, they sang and blew out the candle, Tharn went up on stage while holding Grace and Type while holding Gulf who was going to sleep again and next to them was Kira with a big smile. the man applauded them. Type, on the other hand, even though he was carrying a heavy load, he was still able to smile.

Fluke handed the microphone to Tharn and it spoke.

" I just wanted to tell you that thank you so much for coming and joining in the birthday celebration of our children Gulf Nattarin And Grace Nattarika Kirigun. I know you're wondering, you know Type as my Secretary. and it is not new in our time that men are capable to giving birth and they are few. that includes Type. he is the Mother of my children." after Tharn said the people whispered.

Type bowed because of the embarrassment as well as the reactions of the people. later, Type shocked by suddenly applauded. The visitors giving a warm applause to them and and greeted them. He looked at Tharn and it just gave him a very sweet smile. Gulf suddenly grabbed the microphone Tharn was holding and spoke “mama” to which the crowd applauded even more. there are those who rejoice and there are those who envy. and one of them is Art who is in the back while holding Tar who is busy eating cupcakes. Other said and shouted

"congrats Tharn and Type!"

"more babies to come!" 

shout of the people. later Tharn giving Grace to held Kira. And he hold Types hand and suddenly knelt in front of Type.

Type was surprised by Tharn's action.

"I know you're shocked now and I know you have an idea of ​​what I'm going to do. we know that everything that happens in our lives is out of plan, and only the person who created us knows. we haven’t even had a clear relationship with each other in over a year. and now, I have told you all how I feel for you." Type couldn't help but cry. Tharn sighed and said

"Type, will you allow me to be with you forever, with our children and beyond? will you marry me?" said Tharn. at the same time he took the ring out of his pocket

everyone was shouting and shouting please
"say yes Type!" all fell silent as Type had not yet answered.

it first looked back to where Art was staring sharply at him. then it took a deep breath and looked at Tharn.

Tharn is nervous because there is a possibility that he will be rejected. his eyes widened as Type said that.

"Yes! i will marry you! And be with you forever"  Tharn stood up and burst into tears as he wore the ring on Type's finger. they were both crying and Tharn wasted no time and in front of the crowd he kissed Type's soft lips, at the same time everyone's loud screams.

"Thank you my soon to be Wifey....  I love you so much.Let's grow old together for a long time" Tharn crying said.

"I love you too My soon to be hubby. Yeah! Let's together for a long time in a lifetime."  And they hugged again.

Tharn's Mom was crying as she hugged her husband while his Dad had a big smile and gave Tharn a Thumbs up. Win and Saint also cried as their husbands to hugged. so did some of their acquaintances.

they just parted when Gulf who was in their midst started crying. because Gulf really doesn't want to see Tharn and Type kissing.

"stop crying baby. Dada doesn't eat mama's lips okay?" Type laugh said.

sobbing Gulf wiped Type's lip and he stared at his Dada sharply. that's why people there laughed. everyone was happy as they witness of the Lovestory of A Boss and a Secretary and their Twins.  And the photographer came over to take a picture of them. and this is their first photo as a complete family.

😁😁😁😊😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 13.9K 41
2021 WATTYS - NOT EDITED Synopsis- People say that being in a mafia group you should be cold, dark, and frightening, but what happens when the most...
75.1K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...
89.6K 5.8K 22
"My Attitude P. A" Highest ranking no. 1 Story written by: Luna🌜 Started: December 6, 2020 Ended: January 15, 2021 Excerpt Mew Supassit a well-kno...
214K 8.4K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...