Moonchildren

ZeroGlitchez8 tarafından

Seven tattered lost souls, seven problems each weighing on different shoulders, all brought together by the m... Daha Fazla

CHARACTERS
•Kim Namjoon•
•Kim Seokjin•
•Min Yoongi•
•Jung Hoseok•
•Park Jimin•
•Kim Taehyung•
First meeting
Farewell
Yoongi
Namjoon
Seokjin
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Liberty (Namjin)
Liberty (Yoongseok)
Liberty (Taemin)
Heineken The Healer
Kaja
Well Damn
Loser Lover
I Fuck With You
Home
Welcome To Hell
Lights out
The Revolution
On A Mission
On A Mission 2
It's Going Down Basement
I'm sorry
In Sync
Heineken The Healer II
Tree Climbing
Healing
Hustle Life
The Mall
Drunk Dazed
Puzzled
Mommy
Tear
Smartphones
New Us
Beach Brawl
Tower Of Hope
Insomnia
Let It Die
DNA
Harmony
Moonchildren
Thank You!

New Start

283 11 9
ZeroGlitchez8 tarafından

The next day...

The boys have cleared the air out and are now closer than ever. After their confession, they've become clingier to one another, cuddle more, it's cosier in a way. Sweet. They also seem to have telepathically confessed their love to one another and engaged in a seven way relationship...

"You're a total asshole!" Hoseok yells.

"Stop being bitchy cause we won!" Yoongi yells back.

"What?! You cheated!" Jungkook slams his controller down.

"How the fuck did we do that?" Namjoon does the same.

"Jimin threw his sock in my face!" Hoseok complains.

"No I didn't!"

"Then what's this?" Taehyung throws the sock at Jimin's face.

"Taehyung I will fuck you up." Jimin shoots daggers at him, the threat leaving his tongue like venom.

I promise they're in a poly relationship filled with love. Their just...oh screw this, I don't know what's wrong with them.

"Ya know what? Turn off the fucking game at once since y'all are being brats about it!" Seokjin disconnects the gaming console and puts it in its box. He then takes out a small backpack and opens it infront of Yoongi.

"Put the controller in." He states, leaving no room for arguments. Yoongi clicks his tongue and rolls his eyes at him but does as he's told either way.

Suddenly, Seokjin kneels down infront of him and harshly grabs his jaw. His sharp gaze pierces into the other's.

"Listen, you are not going have that attitude towards me. Understand?" His voice is deep, firm and stern sending goosebumps all over Yoongi's body. He nods.

"Use your words baby boy." He tightens his hold.

"Y-yes." Yoongi says, his tone inbetween annoyed and afraid.

"Good." Seokjin let's go and moves on to collect the objects from the others.

"Ooo~Yoongi getting his ass ripped tonight." Namjoon laughs.

"Yo momma." Yoongi flips him off and the rest cannot help but laugh at the reply.

"There, watch this, kids." Seokjin says, having put on The Lion King.

"Yay! I love this movie." Taehyung shifts closer to the TV.

"We've watched this one for like a million times Tae. How could you still love it?" Hoseok whines and fake faints.

"Hey, leave my soulmate alone." Jimin crawls over to sit on Taehyung's lap.

"Hyung, you wanna play with my action figures?" Jungkook pushes his toybox to the centre of the room and nudges Hoseok.

"Sure. If only I can be Iron Man." He teases knowing how the maknae will react.

"No I'm Iron Man. You can be Thor." Jungkook hugs the toy to his chest.

"Namjoon Hyung you can play too." He waves Namjoon over who gladly accepts the offer.

"Hey Jin. Wanna play chess?" Yoongi asks. Seokjin shrugs and sits besides Yoongi who sets up the chessboard.

And just like that, it's fixed. It's how their relationship works. It's really fascinating how their ready to kill each other and the next second, their really close and cute together.

"Does Spongbob have hair or not? Like is his body and hair the same colour like Bart Simpson or..." Taehyung suddenly asks.

Everyone stops their movements and looks at him.

"How is this related to The Lion King?" Jimin asks.

"Well, Mufasa has red hair and I was wondering if he dyed it and I thought it'd be cool if I dyed my hair maybe red or yellow like Spongbob so I wondered if Spongbob has hair or not." He says, all in one breath.

Yoongi breaths deeply and turns back to his game of chess, Namkookseok resuming with their activity. Taehyung pouts when everyone plainly ignores him.

"Don't mind them Tae. I think you'd look good with yellow or red hair." Jimin places a peck on his jaw.

"That's a good idea though." Hoseok points out. "Let's dye our hair."

"Why though?" Yoongi asks, his eyes intensly stuck to the chessboard, scheming his next move.

"As a sign of our new, liberated lives." Hoseok beams brightly.

"Yeah sure, we're basically homeless people living in a cave with no future. Let's celebrate." Yoongi shoots him down.

"Come on! I'm serious. It'll be fun." Hoseok gets on his knees and puts his hands together. "Pleeeeeeese."

"I mean...it could be fun. To have a change." Namjoon scratches the back of his neck.

"See? Joonie knows what's up." Hoseok crosses his arms over his chest.

"Fine, I'm down." Seokjin says.

"Same. I really wanna get rid of this." Jimin picks at his long strands just wanting to get rid of the bad memories his hair holds.

"No~ill miss your hair!" Seokjin pouts.

"You can play with it for now if itll make you feel better." Jimin smiles warmly at him.

"Yay!" Seokjin crawls over to Jimin and begins fiddling with his hair.

"I'll do it too." Jungkook adds while using his Iron Man action figure to stomp onto the Thor.

"Hey! I thought we were a team." Hoseok complains.

"Sorry not sorry. Iron Man flies solo bitches." He ends it by using his toy to knock away Hoseok's. The guys laugh at his action.

"Can I cut your hair for you? I've always wanted to try." Seokjin asks and dashes to find a pair of scissors without even waiting for a reply.

Jimin's eyes pop out of his head. "Have you done it before?"

"Does my old stuffed bear count?" Seokjin asks while rummaging around for the pair of scissors.

"N-no...I don't think so..." He nervously gulps.

"Well, there's a first time for e-ahh! Found it!" He skips over to Jimin with a pink pair of scissors and pulls him out of Taehyung's lap to the kneels down behind him.

"Don't worry. I'd always watch the hair and makeup girls cut my hair. I mean, how hard could it be?" Seokjin smiles down at him, his eyes disappearing into crescents.

"So...Jimin? Which hat do you prefer? The black bucket hat, red ball cap or maybe a simple beanie?" Yoongi pulls out the hats one by one. "Cause you're fucked."

"Shut up." Seokjin chuckles and throws a shoe at him. "Don't listen to him Min. You'll look amaJin. I promise." Seokjin breaks into his windshield wiper laugh at his pun.

"I'm letting this guy cut my hair?" Jimin whispers in horror to himself.

"Relax. I'm a Jinius at this. Once I'm done with you, you'll look so good, they'll run out of oxyJin." He laughs once again.

"Gosh make him stop." Jimin shuts his ears with his hands.

"My English is good, I know." He hair flips once again.

"I'm fucked."

"I'll hold your hand if it makes you feel better?" Taehyung suggests. Jimin looks into his large brown eyes and nods. Taehyung then holds Jimin's hand in his own large ones and intertwines their fingers. Perfect fit.

//•°🌒°•\\

"Wow."

"I know right." Seokjin smirks smugly as he twirls the pair of scissors between his fingers.

"Is it bad?" Jimin shuts his eyes tightly.

"Take a look." Hoseok hands him a hand mirror.

Jimin hesitantly brings his left hand to the mirror. He grasps it and pulls it infront of his face, his eyes still closed.

"I'm nervous." He silently says.

"Don't be. Trust me." Seokjin strokes his now short length hair.

"O-okay...if you say so." He lets out a shaky breath and battles his inner self weather to open his eyes or not.

"Here, I'll count you down. From three." Namjoon moves so sit next to him. Jimin nods.

"Three..."

He holds his lower lip inbetween his teeth.

"Two..."

His heart moving faster than a race car.

"One..."

'I-I can do this...'

Slowly, he cracks his eyes open. His lids flutter up to stare at the foreign yet familiar reflection of himself. It's...scary.

"So...what do you think?" Seokjin kindly asks with a careful yet cheerful tone.

"I-I...I'm sorry I-" he drops the hand mirror and buries his face in his hands to begin softly sobbing. Is it really gone? Is he really gone? Never to come back ever again? It seems to good to be true.

"Oh no no no. Uljima. Don't cry. I'll put it back again." Seokjin panics.

"And how are you planning on doing that Jinius?" Yoongi asks frantically still fitting in some sarcasm.

"I-I don't know! Jungkook hand me the glue gun!"

"N-no it's fine." Jimin turns to Seokjin and gingerly holds his hands in his. His large shiny orbs looking up at him. "I-I love it."

"R-really?" Seokjin breathes out.

"Really. It's just that...It's..." He struggles to find his words.

"Unbelievable? Different? Freeing maybe?" Namjoon tries to help.

"Neh. All three of those." He sniffles. "I just can't believe it's over. That he's gone... Thank you Jin hyungie."

"Aw~ Minnie." Seokjin hugs him tightly. Jimin clings to him tightly and smiles.

"You look fire though." Taehyung comments once the two have pulled away from each other.

"I do, don't I?" Jimin uses the mirror and says cockily resulting in the others chuckling.

"No seriously. You look really adorable." Namjoon pinches his cheeks which instantly turn red.

"Thanks Hyung. It feels really weird though." He runs his hand through his hair.

"You'll get used to it. In the meantime... let's go get out hair changed!" Seokjin raises his arms in the air.

"Yay!"

"Woah woah woah. I never agreed on dying my hair." Yoongi raises a brow.

"Well, you're outnumbered. Your opinion is irrelevant." Seokjin hair flips.

"Ooo~you just got burnt." Taehyung smirks.

"Shut up!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

240K 9.1K 50
We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know it was him...
22.9K 181 23
𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗘-𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝘅𝗕 ☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎ 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: •slight 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩(a lil graphic tho) •𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛(uwu) •𝙡𝙖𝙣�...
132 6 21
7 lives. 7 fates. 3 stories. About, longing & admiration, denial & acceptance, falling out of love to falling in love all over again. "I stay up all...
8.9K 198 48
Every BTS Ship I can think of. I have never been good at English or writing so if it's rubbish I am sorry. Comment/get in touch with suggestions on t...