Moonchildren

بواسطة ZeroGlitchez8

Seven tattered lost souls, seven problems each weighing on different shoulders, all brought together by the m... المزيد

CHARACTERS
•Kim Namjoon•
•Kim Seokjin•
•Min Yoongi•
•Jung Hoseok•
•Park Jimin•
•Kim Taehyung•
First meeting
Farewell
Yoongi
Namjoon
Seokjin
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Liberty (Namjin)
Liberty (Yoongseok)
Liberty (Taemin)
Heineken The Healer
Kaja
Well Damn
Loser Lover
I Fuck With You
Home
Welcome To Hell
Lights out
The Revolution
On A Mission
On A Mission 2
It's Going Down Basement
I'm sorry
In Sync
Heineken The Healer II
Tree Climbing
Healing
Hustle Life
The Mall
Drunk Dazed
Puzzled
Mommy
New Start
Smartphones
New Us
Beach Brawl
Tower Of Hope
Insomnia
Let It Die
DNA
Harmony
Moonchildren
Thank You!

Tear

305 13 4
بواسطة ZeroGlitchez8

"Guys get up! He's coming out!" Yoongi kicks the members awake frantically. His eyes shifting from the front door to the guys laid on the grass.

"Hm?" Hoseok rubs the sleep out of his eyes.

"Jungkook! I heard her tell him to take out the trash!" He speaks which is almost useless as the guys are still half asleep.

Then, the sound of the front door opening catches Yoongi's attention. He turns to the door to see Jungkook holding a black trash bag stepping out. The maknae doesn't notice the six at first but as soon as he does, he freezes. He and Yoongi's eyes locks for a while and the Hyung is overwhelmed with different types of emotions, the strongest one being anger. His shocked gaze turns into a manical glare which results in Jungkook dropping the bags and bolting away.

"Shit! He's fucking running get off your asses!" He commands before taking off behind Jungkook and he must admit, the boy is really fast but he's faster. They run for a few blocks before Yoongi closes in on him and tackles him to the floor. Jungkook lets out a yelp when Yoongi climbs on top of him and pins him to the ground. His one hand gripping both of Jungkook's wrist above his head.

"Hyung let me go!" He squirms under the death grip, tears already streaming down his cheeks.

"Fuck you Jungkook! I ain't falling for you tears." Yoongi spits, their faces inches from each other.

"Hyung please." He whines.

"Shut up!" He brings his other hand and wraps it around his throat, gradually tightening.

"What the fuck was that?! You fucked me up! You fucked all of us up! How could you?"

Jungkook wriggles helplessly, his breath getting cut short, tiny black dots spotting his vision. Yoongi dips down to his ear. "You made me feel stuff, fucking messed up stuff." His lips trembles, his own eyes filled with unshed tears. Jungkook really hurt him. He gave him his first heartbreak...

"Yoongi that's enough!"

A pair of arms circle his waist and hoist his body off of Jungkook who immediately fills his lungs with the desperately needed air.

"No! Let me go! Let me kill him!" Yoongi cries and kicks around in Seokjin's arms. The others are actually scared to see Yoongi like this, his state being beyond their imagination.

"No! Chill out!" Seokjin throws him aside and he lands on the ground on his side. Panting wildly, eyes blured by tears he gets back up to make his way to Jungkook but before he could get to him. He's tackled the ground by Jimin.

The smaller traps him in a tight hugs while above him, his face buried in his chest.

"Jimin." He breaths.

"Hm?"

"Let go of me."

"No."

"H-he has to die. He...has to. He broke it..."

And instantly, as if his emotions vanished, he gives in. He gives in to the hug, to his trapped sobs. He brings his arms around Jimin and weeps.

Meanwhile...

"Jeon Jungkook, explain." Seokjin holds onto Jungkook's hands and pulls him up to sit on the sidewalk. While catching his breath, he looks at his friends. Yoongmin tightly together, Taehyung refusing to meet his gaze with bloodshot eyes, Hoseok staring at him with betrayal painted in his eyes, Namjin looking angry down at him awaiting his explanation.

All this... because of him?

He drags his gaze to Seokjin and is weak under his gaze.

"Hyung I'm fucked up." He cries and falls into his arms. Seokjin is stunned for a couple of seconds. Why is he upset? Guilty maybe? Nevertheless, he hugs him while rubbing circles on his back.

"It's going to be okay. Who was that, what happened?" He questions. Jungkook pulls away and wipes his wet face.

"He cool now." Jimin says as he and Yoongi joins the rest on the sidewalk.

"Sh-she...she's my girlfriend." He admits.

"Girlfriend?" Hoseok widens his eyes.

"My mom." Jungkook adds.

"Wait. He she your girlfriend...or you mother?" Namjoon tries to make sense of it.

"...Both? I seriously don't know anymore." He buries his face in his hands

"Fucking twisted." Yoongi grumbles.

"I know. M-my mother really loved my father but in a really fucked up way. She was obsessed..."

Jeon Jungmi. Fell and drown in love with Jungkook's father. She never wanted to let go, saw a God in him, as if her sanity depended on him. Unfortunately, she was right. Five years after Jungkook was born, he left. He couldn't take it. She was somewhat, psychotic. Called him exactly every twenty minutes whenever he was at work, stuck a tracker in his clothing whenever she got the chance, paid people to watch his every move, hurt whoever looked at him the wrong way.
It wasn't healthly.

When he left her, her words to their baby were:

"You look so much like your father." She smiles as she massaged the child's thigh. She tried to hold it together but, a tear slipped.

"Why mommy cry?" Jungkook had asked and brought his tiny chubby hand to wipe the single tear away.

"Nothing. Mommy's just...sad." she sniffled.

"No like mommy sad. Baby will make mommy smile." He promised.

"You really want to make mommy happy?" She asked. The child only nodded up at her. Jeongmin took her lower lip into her teeth and slowly dipped down to deeply kiss her son.

"I love you baby..."

From then on, Jungkook servered as her healer. Took out her sexual needs onto him. Told him that he was her soulmate, her boyfriend...

The clueless boy only assumed it was nautral for a mother and son to have the kind of relationship they had but it had felt...strange. Blind, not until he hung out with a few friends from school and he and his mother's doing slipped his lips. After being called sick, disgusting, fucked up, twisted and other insulting words from his 'friends', he just, took off. And that was when he found...them.

"I-I... we're so sorry you had to go through that." Namjoon moves to Jungkook's side and hugs him tightly.

"But Kookie you have to end it." Jimin suggests.

"I-I can't."

"Why not?" Taehyung stomps his foot on the ground, speaking for the first.

"She needs me. And...I really love her. She's my girlfriend."

An arrow shot at seven hearts.

"Wow. This guy." Yoongi scoffs earning a punch on the shoulder from Jimin. "I get that you're upset Hyung, we all are, but please."

"Kook I need you to be totally honest with us and with yourself. Do you really love her like you say or are you just afraid of letting go?"

The said bites his bottom lip. The others impatiently wait for his answer, hoping he would change his mind.

"I love her, a lot. But not in the way she loves me. I just wanted a normal mother son relationship with her. But, I don't think I could ever get it. Just want to be loved and I'm afraid if I let her go, who's going to love me?"

As if that was their queue all seven off them enclose him in a group hug. They pour all of their emotions into it spreading silent 'i love yous' to one another.

"We're here for you Kook. We l-love you." Hoseok says.

"I love you too hyungs."

They hold on for a while and soon, let go.

"So what are you going to do?" Seokjin moves the pad of his thumb on the younger's cheek.

"I'm going to leave with you guys." He says.

"You're not going to say anything to her?" Hoseok asks.

"No. She's suicidal. It would be best I just left now."

"But don't you need closure?" Jimin concerns.

"I'll get over it." He says.

"Alright. If you say so..."

.
.
.

"I'm sorry. Like really really really sorry." Jungkook apologizes. "Especially you Yoongi hyung. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Gwaenchana." They all say in union and smile at him. Except for one.

Jimin nudges Yoongi.

"Come on hyungie. He apologized." Jimin beams at Yoongi, knowing that he could never resist it. Yoongi scowls at Jimin, struggling to stand his ground.

"He broke my heart." Yoongi pouts.

"I know. Ours too."

"But I hate feelings and he made me feel them."

"Hyung."

"Tore it into bits, stomped on it. Set it on fire..." He continues to complain. Jimin rolls his eyes and plants a kiss on his lips to shut him up.

The others feel their hearts warm at the sight.

"And he's fixing it and I'll help him fix it too."

"Do you forgive me Hyung?" Jungkook looks at him with puppy dog eyes.

Yoongi shifts in his spot and breaks into a tiny smile. "I forgive you."

"Yay!" The boys yell and attack each other in a hug, putting Junggi together.

"Alright alright get off me. Let's go home."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

38.3K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...
3.8K 328 48
There were seven of us. Seven guys who were friends since high school and later created a group. Spent a lot of their time together. I couldn't wish...
19.8K 1.8K 38
|Completed| "my moon, I will never love anyone like I love you, I am yours, just yours. Please forgive me" a story where two people fall in love and...
Philia بواسطة Medusa7

قصص الهواة

132 6 21
7 lives. 7 fates. 3 stories. About, longing & admiration, denial & acceptance, falling out of love to falling in love all over again. "I stay up all...