Moonchildren

By ZeroGlitchez8

Seven tattered lost souls, seven problems each weighing on different shoulders, all brought together by the m... More

CHARACTERS
•Kim Namjoon•
•Kim Seokjin•
•Min Yoongi•
•Jung Hoseok•
•Park Jimin•
•Kim Taehyung•
First meeting
Farewell
Yoongi
Namjoon
Seokjin
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Liberty (Namjin)
Liberty (Yoongseok)
Liberty (Taemin)
Heineken The Healer
Kaja
Well Damn
Loser Lover
I Fuck With You
Home
Welcome To Hell
Lights out
The Revolution
On A Mission
On A Mission 2
It's Going Down Basement
I'm sorry
In Sync
Heineken The Healer II
Tree Climbing
Healing
Hustle Life
The Mall
Drunk Dazed
Puzzled
Tear
New Start
Smartphones
New Us
Beach Brawl
Tower Of Hope
Insomnia
Let It Die
DNA
Harmony
Moonchildren
Thank You!

Mommy

317 12 0
By ZeroGlitchez8

A month later...

"You're just pissed I whipped your ass." Hoseok sticks his tongue out while bouncing the ball on the ground. Sweat beads spotted on his forehead, his yellow t-shirt soaked.

"No, you cheated." Yoongi denies while trying to get the ball from Hoseok.

"How the hell did I cheat?" He throws the ball to Yoongi's face but he quickly catches it.

"You told me you saw Kumamon!"

"Not my fault you're an eighteen year old toddler." Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"I'm not! Kumamon is for all ages."

"But his underwear isn't." Taehyung swoops in and pulls down Yoongi's basketball shorts to his ankles, exposing the male's baby blue boxers with little Kumamon faces on it. The guys crack up at the sight.

Yoongi pouts and looks down at himself, his cheeks painting red. Fortunately, it's almost nighttime so the basketball feild is deserted, not considering them ofcourse so he's saved from major embarrassment. He turns around towards the benches and his sad eyes land on one certain person.

"Come on." The person sighs and opens his arms for him.

"Minnie~" Yoongi whines and shuffles to Jimin making grabby hands at him.

"Damn. Is this the same guy who finds pleasure in murdering people?" Namjoon shakes his head and takes a sip of water.

"Don't you mean, 'found'?" Taehyung asks. Namjoon shakes his head no.

"Just last week, he came back late at night with bloody clothes, twirling his dagger around and wore a smirk on his face."

"Oh."

"Pull up your pants then." Jimin holds back his laughter as Yoongi sniffles in the crook of his neck.

"Do it for me."

"Fine you big baby." Jimin reaches down and pulls his pants up but applies a little more effort on his butt area. "Damn." He exclaims.

"That's because I'm caked." Yoongi declares proudly.

"Save me from this man." He murmers with a smile.

"Hey guys, Jungkook and I are heading to the store across the street." Seokjin declares.

"Cool."

"Have fun!"

They bid them goodbye and Jinkook leave the others to search for some snacks.

"You good?" Seokjin asks.

"Hm?" Jungkook looks up at him, confused, once absorbed in his own world.

"I mean, since you're the youngest, we're the most concerned about you and living like this, is really scary." Seokjin asks. Jungkook thinks about it.

True. It's frightening. Not knowing what will happen next, what to do next. Not being certain that the guys will stick around forever...

But, he tries not to think about it alot.

"I'm okay hyung. Yes, it is scary sometimes. Walking aimlessly but I have all of you. Right?" He beams at him.

For some reason, those words wash him with guilt. Yes they are here now but what about later? Not wanting to bring their mood down six feet under, he smiles down at Jungkook.

"Right." Seokjin ruffles his hair and they proceed into the store.

"I'm craving chocolate. You can go look for your banana milk and we'll meet up at the cash register."

The maknae nods obediently and takes off to the designated area. He gets to the fridge and searches for the desired beverage. The cool air conditioning soothing his hot temperature from all the running and dribbling he's been doing. He spots the drink besides the other various flavours.

'all the other hyungs like chocolate milk. Maybe I should get it for them too.'

He turns back to go get a basket as he would seem ridiculous holding the bottles all by himself and what if he drops one?

While reaching for the basket, a hand brushes against his. He jerks it back, his cheeks turning instantly pink.

"S-sorry I wasn't I-uhm you can go first." He trips on his words and refuses to meet the eyes of the other. His hands neatly placed behind his body.

"J-Jungkook?" A feminine voice calls out. A familiar feminine voice. He slowly looks up and meets her eyes. Those eyes that send chills down his spine and warmth to his heart. Long dark wavy hair falling down her tiny form. Clear, smooth, fair skin, pink plush lips, sparkling dark eyes that would trap anyone who dared to look at them in a daze. Stunning.

Jungkook's body freezes. His temperature going cold and hot at the same time. His palms become moist yet his throat dry.

"Baby, where were you?" She flings her arms around his neck and plants a short passionate kiss on his lips. A one sided one where she slowly moves her lips, pouring out all of her emotions and the him, standing there. Shocked.

"I've missed you so much." She says after detaching their lips. "I've been really," she moves her hand from his neck to his abs. "really needy without you."

And that, shoots a dagger through his heart.

Penitence.

Dispair.

Ire.

Love.

All these emotions mash together to create something confusing to his poor brain.

How could he ever do this to her?

"Come back to me. Please?" Her smooth seductive voices rings in his ears and brings back almost forgotten memories.

He nods dumbly at her. Numbed from head to toe.

"Good. I'll be waiting." She winks and struts away.

What just happened?

"Hey Kookie, you ready to go?" Seokjin smiles warmly at him. Jungkook turns his attention to him with teary eyes.

"H-hyung?" His voice trembles. Seokjin immediately senses something off.

"Oh no baby. What's wrong?" He tries to step closer but Jungkook holds his hand out to maintain a distance between them.

"Don't follow me."

And without any further discussions, he takes off into a sprint out the enterence.

"Oh shit." Seokjin drops everything and runs out after him only to see the boy already halfway down the street.

"Guys!!! Jungkook ran off!!!" He yells towards the boys across the street.

"What?!"

"Come on!!!" He waves them over and runs. Trying to fill them in seeming pointless. Soon they all follow behind and catch up to Seokjin.

"What's up?" Yoongi asks.

"Jungkook. I think I know where he went." He pants not slowing down.

//•°🌒°•//

"Why are we here? Why is Kookie here?" Taehyung asks in a rather loud voice.

"Shhh. I don't know. But let's find out." Seokjin leads them to a window that shows the perfect view of the whole living room.

After closely following Jungkook while still working hard to stay out of sight, they finally reached Jungkook's home. His original home. This left the boys really confused. Why would Jungkook go back to his home. Then again, why wouldn't he. After all, none of them know his story. He's been so secretive about it...

"Guys I think I see him!" Hoseok whisper yells.

There. A scene of the maknae walking cooly walking into the living room. He stands there for a while and looks around before saying something. His eyes show nothing of discomfort, fear or nerves. He seems... natural while ruffling his hair and brushing his finger tips over the couch.

"Who's that?" Jimin points at a lady sashaying into the living room in a short, silky lingerie night gown hugging her curves perfectly, leaving nothing to the imagination. The grin on her face raidiating nothing but sensual vibes.

Jungkook looks at the woman up and down and steps close towards her. He then slips off his t-shirt, the smile on the woman's face growing wider.

"What the fuck is this shit?" Yoongi mumbles.

The woman hangs her arms around his bare shoulders and locks him in a deep passionate kiss. The boy places his hands on her hips and kisses back with the same energy. Jungkook then cups her butt and hoists her up to wrap her legs around his waist.

The six are beyond shocked but cannot seem to look away.

As seconds pass, things get steamier. He lays her down on the couch and breaks their kiss for a while. They strare deeply into each other's eyes, lost in their own universe. She says something to him which the boys cannot hear from out here. Jungkook dips down with his hands on either side of her body and locks her into another kiss. Their bodies grind against each other in a dirty dance.

"I can't watch this." Taehyung moves away from the window and sits further away under a tree. His stomach churns uncomfortably.

"Us too." They all move away carrying grey clouds above their heads and sit together, all huddled up.

How is this even possible?

Who is that woman?

What are they doi-

Namjoon rubs Taehyung's back soothingly in circles at tears move down his face. He's hurt. They all are.

What was even happening? It doesn't make sense. One second their all having a blast on the basketball court and now...

"Fuck it! I need an explanation." Yoongi moves to get up from his crouch position, infuriated.

"What's the point?" Seokjin asks.

"Fuck! What do you mean what's the point? Did you not just see what happened?" He yells and turns his body to take his rage out onto the tree, raining dozens of punches on it.

He feels betrayed. Like Jungkook's actions ripped his heart out just like that.

"Hyung stop it. You're hurting yourself." Jimin hugs him from behind and pulls his away. Yoongi's mouth moves, yet no words come out, his eyes glued to the ground.

Jimin holds his bloody knuckles in his as they both sit down, Yoongi sitting between the other's legs.

"What I ment was, he technically did nothing. He doesn't owe us anything. He's not tied down to us and plus, he never said anything about being single." Seokjin explains, shoving down the lump in his throat.

No one speaks. Their tongues tied and lips sealed. Words blocked out by their heavy hearts or the truth in Seokjin's words.

"Did you guys like him?" Namjoon suddenly asks looking up at the sky.

"Yes, of course." Hoseok smiles dryly at him. Namjoon brings his head down and looks over at Hoseok, his eyes glittering.

"I mean as more than a friend."

The amount of weight the question holds for the boys...

"I-I do." Taehyung mumbles, his head inbetween his proped up knees.

"Same." Jimin fiddles with his fingers, his nerves making him slightly light headed.

"Same." Hoseok, Seokjin and even Yoongi admit softly. They all stare at one another for moments.

"What about you?" Hoseok asks Namjoon. He gulps while slowly closing his eyes and nods.

"I need a smoke." Yoongi clicks his tongue and gets up to stand a few metres away from them. He extracts a cigarette and lighter from his pockets and lights it up. He brings it to his lips and takes a huge inhale, filling his lungs with the toxic smoke before exhaling steadily.

"So what now?" Jimin dares to asks.

"Don't know Min." Seokjin pulls him in into his own chest.

"Should we leave?" Hoseok lays himself on Seokjin's shoulder.

"I-I don't think I can without talking to him." He admits.

"Let's crash here then. It wouldn't be our first times sleeping outdoors." Hoseok chuckles, attempting to lift the mood. Seokjin turns his attention to him with an appreciative smile.

The two gaze into each other's eyes and Seokjin slowly draws into him. Hoseok's heart beats rapidly at the action and he closes his eyes. Just then, a small peck lands on his forehead followed by a soft giggle.

"Yoongi hyung, we're crashing here." Jimin tells the man who nods once and goes back to smoking.

"It'll be okay Tae." Hoseok traps him into a hug.

"Everything will be okay." He whispers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.5K 17
- Book 2 out of 3. - Trigger Warning: Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, etc. - Jimin fell into depression and anorexia. He tried to take his own life a fe...
3.9K 328 48
There were seven of us. Seven guys who were friends since high school and later created a group. Spent a lot of their time together. I couldn't wish...
408K 33.3K 60
"D-do you want to be my friend?" "Can't you fucking see that all I want to do is eat you?"
642 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...