「 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚...

By palwold

Choi Yeonjun, a guy who claimed that he is a 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 for his childhood friend. Does t... More

: prologue
: chapter 1
: chapter 2
: chapter 3
: chapter 4
: chapter 5
: chapter 6
: chapter 7
: chapter 8
: chapter 9
: chapter 10
: chapter 11
: chapter 12
: chapter 13
: chapter 14
: chapter 15
: chapter 16
: chapter 17
: chapter 18
: chapter 19
: chapter 20
: chapter 21
: chapter 22
: chapter 23
: chapter 24
: chapter 25
: chapter 26
: chapter 27
: chapter 28
: chapter 29
: chapter 30
: chapter 31
: chapter 32
: chapter 33
: chapter 34
: chapter 35
: chapter 36
: chapter 37
: chapter 38
: chapter 39
: chapter 40
: chapter 41
: chapter 42
: chapter 43
: chapter 44
: chapter 46
: chapter 47
: chapter 48
: chapter 49
: chapter 50
: chapter 51
TAKE TIME TO READ THIS!
: chapter 52
: chapter 53
: chapter 54
: chapter 55
: chapter 56
: chapter 57
: chapter 58
: chapter 59
: chapter 60
: chapter 61
: chapter 62
: chapter 63
: chapter 64
: chapter 65
: Chapter 66
: chapter 67
: chapter 68
: chapter 69
: FINAL CHAPTER
COMMENT DOWN

: chapter 45

245 8 4
By palwold

Hi, I got announcement to make before starting this chapter. I just make a really simple and short trailer for this story. You can check them out on YouTube just by clicking the link of the video on the upper part.

Yes, I make the trailer really late but I still hope that you would like it and you can check my channel and other videos on it.

BY THE WAY, those who start reading this story earlier than the Wattpad Trailer. There was a spoiler on that trailer hehe so, if you want, you can check them out! Hihi

Thank you so much xx

«»

Yeonjun was still dumbfounded on what just happened to the both of you. He went home with sadness on his face and dried tears from his eyes. He knew that you may be just confused and were stressed out to the things that just happened but it somehow bothers him that you breakup with him.

"Yeonjun, are you okay?" his Mom asked him just from the moment he went in.

He looked at her with sadness and he can't stop himself by breaking down. He cry it all out and his Mom hugged him with full of worries.

"Are you okay? What is wrong?"

He just cried.

"You can tell to Mommy if there is something wrong with you and what's going on" she said while trying to calm him down.

"She breakup with me... Y/N breakup with me... I don't understand why she did that... but she was so unfair..." he said and still cry.

He can't stop breaking down.

"Yeonjun..." his Mom was surprised, "Maybe she was having too much lately and her Dad is still at the Hospital... maybe she just need a break... don't worry too much... everything will be fine... maybe she need some time alone"

"She can just tell me that and I can give her space and time alone but she doesn't need to breakup with me"

"Let her be, for the mean time..." his Mom said and calm him down, "Go to your room and get some rest... I'll make dinner for you"

He wiped his tears, "I don't wanna eat..."

"No, you will eat whether you like it or not..." she said and feeling worried.

She went to Yeonjun's room as well and accompany him for some couple of minutes before leaving him when he fall asleep. She stare at him with full of sadness and worries.

"Y/N must be having really hard time right now, Sweetheart... she may be feel suffocated..." she said to sleeping Yeonjun, "She will come back to you and I can tell that..." she smile bitterly, "You both promised that to each other" she said.

She left him while he's asleep.

She went to the kitchen and prepare some simple dinner for Yeonjun to cheer him up. She was still flustered to witness him breaking down like that because he was a son who don't show his weakness to his parents and seeing him breaking like that makes her feel bad.

Not a long after his Dad came.

She deep sigh while cutting the onions, "What's with those deep sigh?" her Husband asked.

"You're home?" she asked and try to smile.

He kissed her on her lips, "I am..." and stare at her, "Are you okay?" he asked.

She shook her head, "No..." she sigh once again.

He looks worried, "Why? What's happening?"

"Our Son..." she said, "He breakdown a while ago and cry a lot because Y/N breakup with him... I never saw him like that..."

He sigh, "Maybe that's how much he loves her..." he said while untying his neck tie, "Don't worry too much because he will be fine. Who knows? They may get back together after a week. Maybe there was too much going on to Y/N, so she felt like that... and knowing that kid until she grew up? She don't easily give up over things..."

She doesn't feel okay.

"Come on, our Son is now a man. He knows what he's doing... he will never stay like a kid, so don't worry too much about him. Instead, trust his process... he won't easily give up on Y/N and I can tell that... he won't risk his life like that if he doesn't care about Y/N..."

"Do you think so?"

"Of course... and we are not on the right place to blame Y/N... and hate her. None of us want this to happened..."

"I know..." she sigh, "Anyway, I'm cooking for dinner... so... just wait for it. Also, can you check Yeonjun?" she said and he nod.

His Dad went to his room and he was deeply asleep. He sigh before closing the door and went to their room. He wash up quickly and change his clothes before returning to the Kitchen.

"He's asleep..."

"Well, good to know" she said.

An hour after, Yeonjun was awake and headed to the Kitchen. He check up on his parents and they were there talking.

"You're awake?" she smile and he nod, "Come here and sit, eat some dinner"

Yeonjun just followed her and sat down. She served him his favorite foods and he eat a couple of it. He is really not on the mood to eat a lot.

"Mom... Dad... can I meet my friends for some hour?" he asked them.

His Mom looks worried, "Can't you just stay?" she asked.

"Please?" he said.

His Dad sigh and look at his wife, he nod to her, "Let him go" he said, "I'll drop him off"

His Mom sigh, "Okay... just be home before 10 and don't spent the whole night outside"

Yeonjun smile, "I won't" he said.

His Dad pick up the car keys and and headed out with Yeonjun. They both hop in to the car and headed out.

While driving, both of them were silent.

"Where will I drop you off?" he asked.

"usual café" he said, "I'll just message you later when its time to pick me up or I'll just go home through the cab"

"No, I'll pick you up" he said. He cleared his throat, "Yeonjun, I don't wanna ask about this but... are you and Y/N..."

He sigh, "Yeah we brokeup... and I think it was unfair Dad... I mean... she brokeup with me just because she thinks I blame her for everything"

"She may be having a hard time right now"

"Well, I guess... it was really the end of us"

"But you love her"

"Yeah, of course, I do..."

"Then get her back instead of giving up on her"

"But she already give up on me... why would I try to get her back"

"Because she give up on you but you haven't giving up on her... maybe just give her more time to think carefully about the things then try to win her back. Sometimes, people gets tired and need some space and sometimes people decide things with full of doubts and yet do it because they feel like, too much is going on"

"I understand that part... but she was unfair for not asking me if I was okay with the breakup and why she did not tell me what she feels and what's bothering with her if she really want to rely on me. I want her to be more open to me rather than pushing me away like this..."

He sigh, "Everything will be okay, Son... just give her some time... she may also too flutter by things happening to her, so she want to be distant to everyone..."

"I don't know to her..."

"How did she breakup with you?" he asked him.

"She just said we're done and that's it... after telling her reason about me blaming her..."

His Dad smile, "she breakup with you suddenly without telling you that she doesn't love you anymore... it only means that she love you"

Yeonjun just stayed silent and sigh.

He looked outside and trying to hold back his tears because for him, he really loves her.

I wish she will come back to me.

"Here we are, like your Mom said, be home at 10 and no alcohol, Yeonjun" his Dad said.

He nod, "Yes Dad.." he said and hop off.

He went inside of the café after his Dad left and look for someone, Hyeonsu.

"Jun!" he said and wave, "Here!"

Yeonjun headed to your brother and sat in front of him.

"I ordered some coffee but it wasn't still here..." he said.

Yeonjun look at him, "Why did you call me to come over?" he asked.

Hyeonsu sigh, "I will cut off the chase and ask you directly. Did you and Y/N broke up?"

Yeonjun nod, "she broke up with me" he sigh.

Hyeonsu nod, "I can tell..." he bitterly smile, "She's crying on her room and Mom told me that and she was calling your name silently and telling herself that she'll regret it. I don't wanna tell you this because I felt like... I'm betraying my sister but to be honest, I guess, she got reasons why she broke up with you and I guess it was not because she don't love you anymore but it has something else" he explained.

Yeonjun sigh, "why are you telling me this?"

Hyeonsu looks at Yeonjun, "our Father already woke up yesterday and... this morning we talk about moving to Australia" he said.

Yeonjun eyes widened, "Are you living there?"

Hyeonsu nod, "Yes... because we want to leave Korea for good because of what just happened and we all agreed. I am telling you this because you may hate Y/N because she broke up with you but maybe that is one of the reason why she's being distant with you because she can't manage to be far from you. I know you may think she's unfair or what but we will leave Korea in 2 days and if you change your mind, tell her what you feel for her and tell some assurance"

"I don't think I could do that because... she give up on me first"

"Still... I know you love each other still. Don't wait and regret something in the future, Yeonjun..." Hyeonsu sigh, "You two need to talk seriously because she may really have other reasons why she did that"

"I don't hate her at all, I just feel upset..."

"I understand that"

Yeonjun just sigh.

The coffee arrived and they both drink their own coffee. They talk more about you and your plans in Australia because Hyeonsu wants Yeonjun to be more aware since he know nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 166 26
i thought you said forever, heck, we were fated together. 최범규 | choi beomgyu. lowercase intended | 2023 © minieberry_
4.2K 380 24
the story of how a friendship of five withered away, like the petals on a sunflower. 투모로우바이투게더 | tomorrow x together. lowercase intended | 2021 © mi...
1.5K 73 22
"If you meet someone 3 times coincidentally then its destiny." "Destiny?? What nonsense is that?" _______________________________ Han Y/n, A girl w...
188K 5.3K 76
❛ one, dream! hello, we are tomorrow by together! ❜ ━━━━ 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲. . . CØSMIC's forever...