「 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚...

By palwold

Choi Yeonjun, a guy who claimed that he is a 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 for his childhood friend. Does t... More

: prologue
: chapter 1
: chapter 2
: chapter 3
: chapter 4
: chapter 5
: chapter 6
: chapter 7
: chapter 8
: chapter 9
: chapter 10
: chapter 11
: chapter 12
: chapter 13
: chapter 14
: chapter 15
: chapter 16
: chapter 17
: chapter 18
: chapter 19
: chapter 20
: chapter 21
: chapter 22
: chapter 23
: chapter 24
: chapter 25
: chapter 26
: chapter 27
: chapter 28
: chapter 29
: chapter 30
: chapter 31
: chapter 32
: chapter 33
: chapter 34
: chapter 35
: chapter 36
: chapter 37
: chapter 38
: chapter 39
: chapter 40
: chapter 41
: chapter 42
: chapter 44
: chapter 45
: chapter 46
: chapter 47
: chapter 48
: chapter 49
: chapter 50
: chapter 51
TAKE TIME TO READ THIS!
: chapter 52
: chapter 53
: chapter 54
: chapter 55
: chapter 56
: chapter 57
: chapter 58
: chapter 59
: chapter 60
: chapter 61
: chapter 62
: chapter 63
: chapter 64
: chapter 65
: Chapter 66
: chapter 67
: chapter 68
: chapter 69
: FINAL CHAPTER
COMMENT DOWN

: chapter 43

248 9 12
By palwold

The crickets are cricking on late late night. You were sitting at the Hospital's mini garden outside just to get some fresh air after a really chaotic happening. Yeonjun stayed to Hospital with you and your Mom since your brother already has a family that he needs to protect as well. The police were still looking for San and their team. Your Dad's guard were guarding your Dad's private room and the guards were strict to visitors.

Yeonjun came and give you a cup of coffee and handed you his jacket. You wore it and he sat down next to you. He held your hand and bitterly smile at you. You tried to smile back but you just really can't. You like his presence but you still feel flustered and blaming yourself to what just happened.

It wasn't Yeonjun but me... I was the problem all along.

"I don't know if I was on the right time to ask this but are you okay?" Yeonjun asked.

Of course I am not.

"Of course I am okay... just... worried about my Dad" you smile.

"Are you sure that there's nothing else bothering you?"

"N-Nope..."

"Are you sure?"

You nod.

You headed back to your Dad's room without any words and just left Yeonjun. He felt uneasy on how you were acting to him but he knew that something is bothering you and he just let you think alone since he thought that you might be just really stressed out for now.

Surprisingly, Taehyun came.

He stared at Yeonjun before sitting next to him.

Yeonjun sigh.

"I saw what happened" Taehyun said.

Yeonjun smile bitterly, "How's Sona?" he asked.

Taehyun sigh as well, "She keeps blaming herself... she doesn't wanna see Y/N yet because she felt embarrassed to her... I told her parents if she can stay at our house for now and they allowed her and its kinda relief that she can sleep well"

"That's good to know and I hope she wouldn't blame herself" Yeonjun said, "Nobody like what's happening right now"

"You were right, Hyung"

They just both stared at the sky, "I just wish that they will find San sooner... and end this shit" Yeonjun said and sigh.

Taehyun just nod and smile bitterly, "I feel stupid for trusting him so much..." he said.

"I am too" someone said.

They both look back and saw Wooyoung in beige coat. He sat down in front of Taehyun and Yeonjun before smiling bitterly. He was free because you did not file any case against him because afterall, he was just used by San. Wooyoung agreed to take a healing therapy from a psychiatrist instead of putting him in a jail for a month.

"I'm sorry for leading the problem this far..." he sigh, "I feel so stupid to agreed with San and being friends with him... I thought he was nice to me all along but he's not..."

"That's okay... we are all used by him" Taehyun said, "I feel betrayed as well..."

"Me too" he sigh and looks at Yeonjun who's feeling uneasy, "Are you okay?" he asked.

Yeonjun nod, "I guess...?"

Beomgyu, Soobin and Hueningkai suddenly came.

"We can't sleep" Beomgyu said.

"We feel bothered..." said by Hueningkai.

"Does your parents know that you were all here?" Yeonjun asked.

Everyone nod.

"My Dad dropped me here and he stayed with Hueningkai's parents near café here" Beomgyu said.

"I came here with my Mom as well" Soobin said, "But she went to near café as well with their parents"

"my Mom dropped me by here as well and went home because of Sona" Taehyun said, "But she said that she will pick me up when I said too"

"same with my Mom..." Wooyoung said, "And she is with my Dad right now and they'll pick me up later"

Beomgyu sat next to Wooyoung and followed by Soobin then Hueningkai sat next to Taehyun. They are all feeling uneasy and bothered.

"What about you, Hyung?" Soobin asked.

"my Mom knew I am here and I told her that I'll stay here for tonight" Yeonjun said.

Everyone was stayed quiet. All the crickets were cricking and the breezy wind just touching their skin.

Yeonjun sigh deeply and everyone looked at him, "I want this to be done... I hope Y/N's Dad will be fine... and I hope they would find San sooner..."

Everyone nod.

***

After an hour, the rest of them was picked up by their parents and Yeonjun headed back to your Dad's private room.

He found you sleeping at the couch and put some blanket on you. Her Mom step out from the toilet.

She smile, "Don't you feel sleepy?" she asked and look at her wrist watch, "It was already 11:36 p.m., Yeonjun. Go ahead and sleep next to Y/N"

He smile and shook his head, "I am fine... you should sleep too, Aunt" he said.

"just call me Mom as well..." she smile, "And I am not sleepy yet... by the way, I am just heading out for a minute to bring some clothes and headed back here"

"Do you want me to come?"

"No darling, its okay. Her brother will come with me and he will pick me up here"

"What about her wife and kid? They will be left alone to the house"

"His Wife's two older brother are coming over to their house, so its okay... just look out for Y/N and please tell her that when she woke up" she said and Yeonjun nod before she headed out.

Yeonjun sat next to you. He just stare at you while you were sleeping. He adores you so much and he was smiling while looking at you but at the same time, he feels bad to what just happened.

A minute later, you woke up and finding Yeonjun staring at you.

"hey" he gently greeted you with a warm smile, "Did you sleep well?"

You nod and look around, "Where's Mom?" you said while wiping your eyes for clear vision.

"She headed out to get some clothes. She will come with your brother"

You nod.

"Do you feel hungry?" Yeonjun asked, "Do you want me to get some foods?"

You shook your head, "No, don't mind me
... I am okay, you don't have to worry" you said.

Yeonjun nod, "Do you need something else?" he asked.

"just don't talk to me" you said coldly, "please lower your voice because it annoys me"

"O-Oh, sorry..." he said.

I am sorry too, Yeonjun.

You go back to sleep.

"O-Okay... just sleep there... I'm heading out to buy something to eat" he said but you did not answer and just faking your sleep, "Are you sleeping?" he ask but he did not respond, "Did I do something wrong?"

No, you did not.

"Are you okay, Y/N?"

No, I am not okay.

"Are we okay?"

Yes we are but I need to push you away.

"Y/N, are you mad at me or somethingㅡ"

"ㅡYeonjun, please!" you cut him off, "Please shut up!" you said.

He was dumbfounded and just simply nod and headed out for a moment. You had nothing else to do but to just push him away for now. You feel bad for doing this to him but you felt like you got no choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 420 24
➤ choi soobin, a young smart student of their university; got to tangle up his situation with an another smart student- choi yeonjun. the two had kep...
143K 7.7K 27
Yeonjun thinks he can get anything he sets his mind to, but one boy is challenging that belief. Warning: Suicidal Themes Started:10/16/19 Finished:4...
6.9K 1K 28
Kwon Rae, a brown short haired girl who always gets mistaken for a guy with pretty looks, was having a dream to debut in such a big company, where la...
3K 289 27
❝cupids fall in love too.❞ © btspinktxt | choi yeonjun | rewritten | txt