That One Quiet Kid | Yoonmin

By BTSSyndrome

*Sequel to That One Popular Kid* After a few years of being apart, Yoongi finally gets to go to Seoul in hope... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N: Milestones~

Epilogue

718 30 5
By BTSSyndrome

He knows exactly what he fucking did.

***

It took a year.

A year before this day could come. Our day.

At least, if you don't count all the time and heart break behind it.

But...

A year that we both had rings sitting on our fingers, both of us waiting for our vows to be said, and both of us waiting for the legal documents to be had.

An entire fucking year.

For me to see this Jimin.

I gawker at the altar as Jimin came walking down the aisle, holding my mother's arm. The two were both smiling, clearly having gotten acquainted. I'm sure my mom told Jimin all about how much she wanted a daughter to walk down the aisle one day...and I'm sure Jimin told her all about how he wished he had someone to walk him down the aisle.

Though the next choice would have been Namjoon, since he often acted like a father figure, but he was my best man with Hoseok. My dad was too busy being occupied by Jiyoon and Jiwon, who my parents had only gotten to meet today.

But now, they've said they won't be overseas as often. They're going to move to Seoul to be with us.

Admittedly, that made me break down and cry.

My lips quivered as I tried to suppress a big, ugly smile. I felt so proud seeing Jimin coming towards me, holding my mom's arm as she walked with him down the aisle, looking so beautiful.

I need to restrain myself.

I want to keep that tuxedo. It was expensive. I can't rip it off of him tonight.

But FUCK it would look so good in tatters on our bed.

Namjoon discreetly slapped my hand out of view of everyone whenever he must have sensed that I was suppressing a possessive growl.

"Keep it together man." He hissed under his breath.

"He looks too damn sexy to keep it together!" I hissed back.

"Hold it in! I felt the same damn way with Seokjin hyung! Don't ruin the damn wedding because you can't keep your damn animalistic instincts under control!"

I suppressed a snort. I wanted to watch Jimin walk down the aisle. And fuck, if I growl, then it will only be a confidence boost to my beach bodied mate that is giving me a damn boner just with his hairstyle. WHY THE FUCK DOES HIS FOREHEAD LOOK SO SEXY?

Jimin was aware of my eyes on him, too. He smiled at me, showing me his crinkled eyes and beautiful toothy grin the closer he got.

Whenever he was at the altar, I reached forward to take his hand. We momentarily brushed hands, making me croon quietly for a second whenever we let go. Jimin smiled wider, before we both looked to the preacher.

After ignoring the preacher throughout his long ass speech during the ceremony, and our sweet vows that Jimin and I both repeated after the preacher, I enjoyed a sweet kiss with Jimin--that was very quick.

It's really awkward kissing in front of so many people.

Jimin seemed to feel the same. He blushed and looked to the marble floor beneath our feet whenever we stepped away from each other, shyly refusing to look at anyone in our tiny audience as they all applauded.

Namjoon and Hoseok both took turned clapping me on the back really hard, while Jimin turned and shyly hugged his brothers and Taehyung, who had all stepped in as his best men.

"Ready for the after party before your honeymoon?" Hoseok asked with a mischievous grin.

"Uh...honeymoon?" I asked with a frown. "I didn't..."

"We did." Namjoon said, pointing to himself and Hoseok. "You're going to Tokyo."

"What?"

"Yeah, Tokyo. We couldn't afford to send you far, but we've got you both rooms and plane tickets to go to Tokyo for three days. Everything but what you plan to do while you're there is paid for, and we're all gonna split the babysitting of Jiwon and Jiyoon so you two can enjoy yourselves." Namjoon explained, making me stare at them both with wide eyes.

"Why did you--?" I asked in confusion.

"Because Jimin deserves to go somewhere nice after waiting so long for you to propose and finally get the wedding day." Hoseok said with a frown. "So I suggest you both get home pretty soon after the party and pack, because you leave at five in the morning tomorrow."

Judging by the look on Jimin's face, he'd just gotten the news from Taehyung. Cause he nearly tackled Taehyung to the ground and showered his face in kisses. Taehyung laughed while Jungkook and Seokjin both smiled endearingly as their brother.

I...really don't deserve these friends.

***

Jimin and I left the after party pretty early. I mean, we both hadn't exactly been...planning it that way, but...you know. Had to get in the sex before bed since we'd had this trip sprung up on us. From the way Jimin was acting, I made sure to pack a bunch of condoms, (and hid some more after I noticed him eyeing them with a knife,) on top of some clothes and other necessary things for the trip.

At three the next morning, Jimin woke me up with a blowjob. I groaned whenever I felt his mouth on my dick, groggily waking up and slowly reaching down under the blanket where he hid and grabbed him by his hair. I could hear him quietly choking on my dick as I slowly rolled my hips in time with him, hissing softly as I felt the need to cum pretty quickly.

Jimin obediently swallowed my cum whenever I came, before he crawled out from under the blanket, licking his lips shamelessly as he laid down on me.

"Your morning wood looked a little too tempting." He giggled innocently, kissing me on the lips before he slowly slid out of bed, showing off his beautiful half naked body as he went to go take a shower. "You're welcome to join me." He said, looking over his shoulder and giving me an innocent smile from where I laid with my exposed dick and very interested self.

Who am I to refuse morning sex with my mate?

This will just be karma for him...since he always seems to sleep in only thongs nowadays, just to make my life hard.

I quickly got up and went to join him.

After having a bit too long of a shower, we both quickly got dressed in something comfortable for the relatively short plane ride to Tokyo. Then, we went to go and say goodbye to Jiyoon and Jiwon.

They were both sleeping whenever we got to Kai and Kyungsoo's apartment. We both gently pecked them on the forehead, bid goodbye to Kai and Kyungsoo alike, before I drug Jimin out of there whenever he started to growl jealously at Kyungsoo for hugging me. Then, I suffered through Jimin's jealous pouting all the way to the airport...to Tokyo...to our hotel...

"Do you speak any Japanese?" I asked with a frown, looking over at Jimin who was still pouting.

"No." He grumbled. "Only a few basic traveling words."

"Great..." I mumbled, sighing as I contemplated how the hell we would communicate, but I put the language barrier passed me.

Jimin doesn't need to speak Japanese to get his point across. Or any language for that matter. He just needs his damn smile and smirk, and we'll be good.

Though I'll certainly be jealous about it.

Whenever we got to our room, Jimin begrudgingly began to look around while I tried to think of a way to cheer him up. I sat on the big bed in the middle of the room with a frown as I carefully played with my ring, twisting it back and forth on my finger.

"Babe?"

Jimin looked at me whenever I called him.

"What do you want to do first, love? Do you want to stay here for a bit, or try to see some of the city?"

"I want you to kiss me and tell me I'm prettier than Kyungsoo." Jimin pouted, crossing his arms as he gave me an unimpressed once over.

I motioned him over with a single finger, intending to oblige. He obediently came over and perched in my lap--his throne. He stared at me expectantly, making me smile. I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips.

"You're beautiful. And I love you."

"Am I prettier than him?" He complained.

"You don't have to be. Either way, I love you. It doesn't matter if you're prettier, or if he's prettier. It changes nothing. Because I love knowing you," I gently booped him on the nose with a smile, "You love me..." I booped his nose again, "And Kai and Kyungsoo love each other."

"Yeah, but am I prettier?"

I scoffed, sighing whenever I realized he had no intentions of giving up.

"Yes, you're prettier."

"Great! Let's go see the city now!"

I chuckled quietly. "Yeah, okay, fine. Let's go, love."

Jimin jumped up, taking my hand and eagerly grabbed the keycard to our hotel room, before he led me out of our room to go and explore.

***

Hmm...long ass note that I usually do after these...

I really wasn't sure if this would be okay for an ending to the epilogue. I waited awhile before posting it...and asked my unnie to proof read and say what she thought. She okayed it...so I'm publishing it.

Honestly, I guess I'll just never be satisfied with the endings I do to these books. But it always brings such relief to finally have them finished. Because finishing a book always means I can start a new one, with fresh new ideas.

On the topic of that, if you are someone that enjoys following me and likes to read all of my books, you might be interested in this part--

I'm probably going to wait a little while before I publish anything new. For the past year, I've let writing consume my life 😅 every week I would publish and write. I know I usually keep a lot of chapters drafted to try and give you guys a weekly schedule, but at the same time, it takes me a very long time to think things through and get these stories written in a way that...honestly doesn't satisfy me even at that point 🤣 but...my point is, I'm gonna work on getting some of my drafted stories ready for publishing before I publish anything new, and take a little break from constantly worrying about updating.

As for the future plans, hehe, I think the first story I publish will be Yoonmin (obviously), but it will be an Alien AU. With Yoongi as the alien, Jimin as the human...

*
A

fter an alien crashes a small spaceship, it's all over the news. People freak out, and want to take the alien in for experimenting. But the alien wipes all of their memories by setting back time. Unfortunately, whenever he changes time, he is too weak to leave Earth. He is stranded where he landed: In Jimin's backyard. Jimin comes out after having his memory wiped one day, and finds the alien in his yard. The alien decides to coexist with Jimin and learn more about the human race while he recovers his strength and ship to leave. But as time passes, the alien starts to wonder...

Does he want to leave?

*
That's the premise. So, be looking forward to that whenever I decide to publish it, if you are looking out for my next story. 💜❤

But for now, the TOPK TOQK two book series is over. It wasn't as long of a ride as I expected, and it certainly didn't go the way I expected, (totally different, actually, this sprang up in my mind during a bath one day 🤭) but either way, this is the way it's ended. Thank you guys for the bits of love and support you've given to the story. Cause uh...this book just hit 4k today. Guys...

I know it's a two book series and you guys have known about it for awhile, but...

Thank you 😭

That's the biggest 'incomplete' story amount of reads that have accumulated before it's marked complete that any of my stories have gained. That's really cool 😢

So--

Thank you!

I gotta leave some of this usual blandering for the usual A/N where I leave the 1k milestones (those will always be important to me. I'll count to whatever fucking number it gets to, and watch them the entire time 😆 I haven't missed a date!)

But anyway, thank you guys! I'll be updating my little milestones A/N next~~ thanks babes~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 785 5
Omega Taehyung is on a mission to become a lawyer to help omegas in need. He meets mysterious alpha Jin who hires him. He can feel the attraction bet...
5.9K 360 22
When Alpha Min Yoongi needs a place to go, his friend Seokjin gets to looking. Soon, a place with the older mans close friend, Park Jimin, is found...
5.3K 340 19
Yoongi was used to being ignored. He was young when he realized the people around him didn't care for him as much as they said they did. Therefore, h...
7K 345 26
Jimin is an omega struggling with raising two kids by himself. When you throw in his newfound sobriety, the hate his older son has for him, the retur...