Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

By Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... More

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-15

315 9 0
By Samansanam

Moon is shocked to see that all parents of bts and bp with her parents and dad jisung and dad jongsuk are present there.

Moon:- What all of you are doing here?

They:- What our princess don't want us anymore? They said dramatically.

Moon:- I mean at this time all of you should have at your respective office.

Bum:- We all do our work every day princess, to engage our mind in it so we don't miss you, but now you are here so we want to spend time with you princess.

Bo-gum:- But princess first of all why are you wearing this types of clothes, you never like to wear this type of dress before.

Moon:- Dad (yes she call other's bts and bp parents dad and mom too as they told her to call them like that) , it's 5 years now and many things are changed now and as I am model and famous so I have to wear this type of dress is common and as mafia princess, by any chance is some enemy tried to attack, it's easy to fight in this type of dress, and my dear all parents, do you trust me or not may be I am changed in these 5 years but I never let anyone question on myself and never do anything which makes my family disturb or have to feel ashamed because of me.

And now all of their parents come and engulf her in tight embrace.

Parents:- Sorry princess we are just protective for you as you are our precious gem. And we don't want anyone harm you or even think bad about you, and we trust you more than ourselves that you can't do anything which makes us hurt, or feel ashamed.

Before others said anything more or Moon reacts they all heard throats clearing sounds.

And when they look back they found all bts and bp are standing there.

Jungkook:- We are also here, I also want to join the group hug.

Min couple:- So who stop you to join huh.

By this all joined the hug.

After sometimes they parted away.

Jo Bo Ah:- I know my baby is confused why all of us are here at the time of work, as you know we all love you very much and they missed you very much, so we all think to live together for some time as your dads sung and suk are going back, with that most of us except me, your dadda, dad bum,and mommy also will go on business trips or for mafia works,and they take time to come, so we all think to enjoyed all together with our all kids for some times, and I know all kids will get happy after that.

Kids:- Yeah, we are very happy about that.
Some said with real expression, some with fake, and some with scarsm.

Dongwook:- As you all have your o own rooms here, so now go and fresh after that we all will eat lunch together okay.

Kids:- Okay dad/uncle.

So all went to their respective rooms to get fresh and change their dress.

Time skip after changing:-

After getting freshed and changing, all went down and found their parents are busy in taking things from here to there.

Bts, bp& Moon:- What are you all doing?

Parents:- We think to eat our lunch in garden and after that we will play or talk, as what we all wants.

Kids:- Okay.

And they also went to help their parents.

And after arranging everything, they seat on the ground.

Something like this, but imagine it's more long so all people were fitted and all are sitting there.

After taking their seats they started eating their food while with little chats in between, as it's not good to talk while eating.

After eating maids come and take all used things, and clean the area, and all others are seated there.

Jonghyun:- Our princess grow so much in these 5 years, and I want to ask to you two, *point towards Jisung and jongsuk* what you two do to our princess, she is fully changed now, she became more mature, where is our shy
And baby princess.

Moon:- That's why I go from there dad, as you all never let me grow up and always babying me, it's needed dads, and I am truly changed but I will always be a baby for you all, but I want to say that as I am now living here once again so I want to inform you all that there is a big difference in Mun-hwa before 5 years ago and now the Moon after 5 years, as I am not that cute, shy, introverted girl, I am now confident, self-dependent, extroverted, world wide beautiful (jin's soul come in Moon for a moment), mature, dangerous, short-tempered, and now I curse too, and also wear dresses which I don't like before but now everything is change, so I don't want to hurt you all feelings, that's why I am telling you all, as it's good that I myself tell you all before you all know from others, and as I am at legal age so I drink and go for clubbing sometimes, but not that much as I always went there but with unnies and oppas and some of my friends, and before you say that it's dangerous, so I remind you all that I am mafia princess and trained for every situation, so it's all in control and most importantly don't scold my dad sung and dad suk as they try to stop me but you all know how stubborn I am so they can't stop me and you all know about Moon's nature as you all always seen interview, ya so I am like that now and yeah I sometimes flirt for fun, as it becomes a highlight of news so yeah and may be more can be included but for now I remember only that what I done which you all never think that I will be done.

All parents are shocked to death, even bts and bp's eyes are widen and mouth opened.

Dongwook:- My dear brother and brother-in-law, you both are in danger, save your asses before we allnkill you two.

Fathers:- Yes true.

Suzy:- But I am sure, how much our princess is changed but she didn't forget what we teach her, see how she truthfully tell us everything.

Mothers:- And till how many years she will be like that, one day she will do as how normal teenagers do.

Jo Bo Ah:- I am also with you all,but didn't it comes fast and we also don't know what more we have to know, but I am not angry with my baby as she tell us everything like before, how she tell us everything, but baby for us you are always be little but baby just like that you have to tell us everything, and for my dear brother-in-laws be ready for consequences, as you hide many things regarding to our princess.

Moon sent a quick smirk towards her dad sung and dad suk.

She come to them and hug them and whisper in their ears:- Now my lovely dads save yourself, this is your punishment for taking me here and leaving me here and also for not taking my side, hehe.

Moon:- Dadda, Momma, Dad bum, Mommy, dads and moms, don't be too harsh on my dad suk and dad sung, I can't see this so I am going from there.

Parents:- Okay princess go and take rest and also complete your work too, we love you.

Dad suk&sung:- Princess it's not fair, but remember we also love you, if we are alive than we will talk in private baby, for now, we love you more than ourselves.

Moon went from there.

Bum:- Kids you also go and complete your works.

Bts and Bp also went from there, while processing everything......

Today's chapter ended here.......

See you all soon in next chapter......

Till than take care.......

Byee........

Love you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 108 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
6.7K 390 21
This is my first story . Its not that that good as I expected . If you want you can read it. " Are You Blind!? " " Not more than you , gadha " " You...
11.7K 595 34
Jungkook's father has recently been in a relationship with a woman and are soon to be wed. Jungkook's first opinion of the woman is brilliant; he thi...
712K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...