PURSUED || TAEKOOK ||

By ZoyiGuk

[ On going ] "You want me to l-leave?" His dried throat was burning because of the immense sobs, yet it's fee... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Imp*
25
26

15

1.1K 50 11
By ZoyiGuk

Third person POV
Jungkook found himself infront of a specific apartment, sighing for a nth time. Hands itching to knock on the front wooden door but his pussy heart wasn't agreeing with his hand. Shaking his head and tossing all his frightened, he instantly reached the door and knock on it.

He waited for a minute until a middle ages women came to his view making him gulp, her bright smile showing similar hint with her son which indicates her as Taehyung's mother. The lady suspiciously stared at Jungkook as she frowned, not able to recognise the new face.

"Uh, h-hello mam." Jungkook stuttered, still he tried his best not to freak out.

"Oh hello. May i know who you are?" The lady asked, gazing curiously up to down at his costly leather( pant ) which undoubtedly made Jungkook uncomfortable.

"I-im Jungkook." She frowned, completely unfamiliar with the name.

"T-Taehyung's friend." The lady instantly broke out into a faint snicker as she swiftly opened the door wide for Jungkook, letting him come in.

"Oh my son. Come, come. I'm so sorry, i wasn't really recognising you." She blurted while leading them to their small apartment.

Jungkook faintly grinned at the call, staring nowhere but at the floor, Taehyung's mother called him son; it's something so soothing to hear and he definitely liked that. Biting hard on the lip and tossing all the unnecessary thought he followed her to their house as his gazed roamed around the living room. The room is quite smaller then his bedroom, but cozy. Don't get him wrong, he never judge anyone, but it was something really gaze captured, specially for him.

"Make yourself comfortable, son. I'll go and inform Tae." Jungkook winced from his thoughts while collecting himself towards the lady, who's eyes were on him. He nodded spatting a faint grin, as she instantly left for upstairs.

Jungkook sat there awkwardly, hands fondling with each other and legs keep tapping on the floor. He could sense his thudding heart, which seemed to came out any moment right there. Closing his eyes and gulping down the uneasyness, he loudly sighed making himself all prepare to face Taehyung.

He bit on his bottom lip, when he could sense a figure ambling from the stairs. His eyelid fluttered, as his fingers started to fidgeting more. Jungkook halted, when the silhouette of the boy stood exactly beside him.

"Sunbaenim?" He almost flinched at the voice, a deep husky voice which he wished to heard from a while.

Jungkook apprehensively stared at the younger, and stood up with ungracefully from the couch. His movements was awkward as his hands fisting the hem of his light blue shirt.

He pressed a small grin to the younger, who look down immediately without grinning back. Jungkook smile dropped at the moment as he swiftly neared himself to the younger, gazing clearly at him.

The later still on his pajamas which were way more cute for Jungkook but it's not the real time.

"T-Taehyung?" Jungkook eyes closely glared at the younger, noting his expensive features on his mind as the unwavering conviction onto him <of never been able to see the younger > isn't helping him at all.

Jungkook left a heavy breath, as he constantly attempt to caught Taehyung's eyes but the later isn't into his plan.

Feeling a extreme weather of uneasyness Jungkook cleared his throat which took Taehyung's mom attention, she came to him instantly as the kitchen and living room were close to each other.

"Oh my son. Are you alright?" Jungkook widely stared at her, completely unexpected to see her this soon.

"N-no mam, I'm f-fine." Jungkook cursed himself internally to stuttered while he failed to notice Taehyung's concern frown.

The lady swiftly extended a glass of water to Jungkook, who took it and gulped it down. His eyes never met with Taehyung's in this meantime as Jungkook patiently waited for Mrs. Kim to leave them alone, but luck isn't with him that day. Mrs. Kim again came to the Kitchen, which made him incredibly pussy just to let out a single word.

He stared at the younger, who's head still handing low and hands collapse with each other. He sighed again, collecting his all existing courage as he plugged Taehyung's wrist, immediately making him flinched.

"Let's go there." Jungkook faintly voiced, voice having a hint of gentleness as his finger pointed towards the specific park. Taehyung nodded his head without staring up at the elder.

~

The sun scattered a long string of orange evening to the sky, the chirping of birds generated a peacefully shooting sounds making the environment incredibly calm.

Jungkook stared at the long shadow of sun, faintly smiling as he waited for younger to come after informing his mother.

He shifted his gaze towards the entrance, from where with mini fiddly steps Taehyung was coming. His eyes instantly caught with the younger, making his heart skipping some beat of it.

He wasn't sure of his feelings, moreover he couldn't assuming it. It's something strange which he never had to go through before.

Jungkook ploded, he could hear his loud beating heart as Taehyung is coming more closer to him.

"Taehyung" Both stood beside a bench but didn't dare to sat on it. The Younger clumsily tugged on his hair plugging it above his ear as awkwardness filled the surroundings.

"Taehyung i-im" he stated again, shifting his voice to a very deep one before staring at the younger who's eyes glaring the ground as always.

Taehyung looked at him, gulping and hesitantly bobbing his head which gestured Jungkook that Taehyung's isn't comfortable with him this way.

"I- I'm sorry."

"Took you a whole week." Taehyung mumbled, making Jungkook shock as he bizarrely narrowed down the younger.

"Huh?" He voiced again in a uncertain way, feeling himself dubious as he hastily neared the younger.

"N-nothing" Jungkook frowned in muddle, he wasn't supposed to see this reaction from Taehyung.

Is he blushing?

He gulped, instantly bringing away his eyes from the younger addicting one.
He failed to notice the bashful smile on Those lips.

Jungkook ineptly nodded, as he felt like his mind gone blank again. His eyes isn't meeting with the younger but yet he was impatient to get mercy on his deeds.

"A-am i for-forgiven yet?" The urge to see Taehyung's eyes increased inside his heart again, while the later was far away from staring up.
"No." Jungkook halted.

"Why?"

"You didn't apologize yet?"

"But I just did." Taehyung sharply stared at the elder making him winced as that's not how he wanted Taehyung to look at him.

"That's how you use to apologise? When you kiss someone without their consent?" Guilt.

Jungkook felt extreme guilty infront of the younger. A keen edge of guilt, slash his heart. He stared down not wanting to maintain their gaze more.

"I'm sorry............. Please" he faintly voiced, pouting a little, missing every moves and expression of the younger.

He could sense the younger sat on the bench as he heard-
"You can sit here. Sunbaenim."

Jungkook nodded, sitting beside the younger and mumbling again.
"Taehyung forgive me please...." He hopefully gazed at Taehyung who shook his head again.
"No."

"Why? Why not, you see i forgave you right after you apologise then why not me?" Jungkook didn't realise how he was whining like a baby, asking for mercy his infront of Taehyung.

While Taehyung bit on his lip, not able to resisting the doe cute eyes of the elder.

"But it was only a cheek kiss, and you kissed me on my lip." Taehyung emitted the last words very faintly as it was barely audible to Jungkook. But Jungkook could sense the hint of tease in his voice.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry."

"Why did you kissed me?"

"I-" Jungkook stopped when he realised there's nothing in his mind to answer this question.

"Tell me?" Taehyung frown staring at him.

"I-i"

"You what?"

"I don't know." Jungkook sighed, blinking his eyes and gulping down the nervousness.

"Huh?"

"I don't know, Taehyung. It's- it's just ha-happened mi-mistakenly." Jungkook rubbed his both palm before placing it on his thighs, as he forget to observe other's reaction.

"Oh" The later faintly mumbled, Somehow Taehyung wasn't expected this, but wasn't expecting himself to be sad. His face instantly dropped as soon as he heard Jungkook.

"Yeah." Jungkook agreed, still not staring at the younger.

"Mm, it happens." Taehyung stated back, slowly standing up from the bench, which made Jungkook instantly frown.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. We're done i guess." Taehyung said, ambling backwards while Jungkook bewilderedly gazed at him, standing up as well.

"But-"

"I forgave you. Hyung." Taehyung emitted a soft smile before turning his hills and strolling through the entrance.

"What just happened?" Jungkook mumbled to himself as he didn't get convinced a bit by Taehyung's mercy.

He need to see the younger again.
Perhaps he'll talk to him at school.

~

The fuck I'm writing 🙃....
So sorry for my stupid mistakes..
Get me a star ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 29.2K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
297K 18.7K 51
His silence was louder than words. I was bursting out in tears. I was trying to hold back the sobs that were forming. There it was stuck in my throat...
100K 5.4K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
329K 16K 55
°Your Fault° [Taekook AU] Top Tae Bottom Kook ...