Moonchildren

Av ZeroGlitchez8

Seven tattered lost souls, seven problems each weighing on different shoulders, all brought together by the m... Mer

CHARACTERS
•Kim Namjoon•
•Kim Seokjin•
•Min Yoongi•
•Jung Hoseok•
•Park Jimin•
•Kim Taehyung•
First meeting
Farewell
Yoongi
Namjoon
Seokjin
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Liberty (Namjin)
Liberty (Yoongseok)
Liberty (Taemin)
Heineken The Healer
Kaja
Well Damn
Loser Lover
I Fuck With You
Home
Welcome To Hell
Lights out
The Revolution
On A Mission
On A Mission 2
It's Going Down Basement
I'm sorry
In Sync
Heineken The Healer II
Tree Climbing
Healing
Hustle Life
The Mall
Puzzled
Mommy
Tear
New Start
Smartphones
New Us
Beach Brawl
Tower Of Hope
Insomnia
Let It Die
DNA
Harmony
Moonchildren
Thank You!

Drunk Dazed

307 13 3
Av ZeroGlitchez8

"Helllllooooo everyone!" Taehyung yells as they burst into the building.

"He he he. You said that weird." Jimin slurs.

"Oh my goodness, the fetus is falling!" Seokjin says. "Hold him up!" He says, refering to Jungkook standing (barely hanging) inbetween Hoseok and Yoongi. The two hurry to hold him up. Jungkook weakly stands upright, his legs slowly giving up on him. The boys are lined up, linked together by their arms on each other's shoulders, some snaked around others' waists as support.

Yep.

You guessed it.

Their drunk.

Again.

And they thought walking into a shady tatoo parlour slash bar would be a great idea.

Aish these boys...

"Let's get him a seat." They all move themselves to the bar stools, oblivious to the many questioning looks sent their way. Once they make it to the area, they sit the maknae down and lean him on the counter.

"Wow...what is this place." Taehyung asks, looking around in wonder. The liquor brainwashing him into seeing the shabby, dark building into this sparkly luxurious wonderland.

"This my friend, is heaven." Jimin pats his back.

Yoongi calls the bartender over and she moves to attend to them. She has long black and purple highlighted hair, tan skin, sleeve tattoos and multiple ear pricings.

"What can I get you sir?" She questions and swings her white towel over her shoulder.

"The fucking best Irish Bomb you got!" He holds onto the counter for balance.

"Coming right up." She smiles at him.

"Woah, look at that one." Seokjin points at a man with a full sleeve of tatoos.

"Look at that one." Hoseok points to another with a face tattoo.

"Do you want one?" Namjoon asks.

"Fuck yeah." Hoseok nods. Obviously, the liquor speaking.

"Guys, this cast is annoying!" Jimin kicks around, throwing a tantrum.

"L-let's take it off then." Seokjin hiccups.

"Can't. It's rock solid." He pouts in defeat.

"We'll use a chainsaw then." Hoseok says. Jimin's eyes widen.

"Won't that cut my arm off?" He asks.

"No. It won't. Hopefully."

"Kookie. Wake up. Hyung's got a drink for you." Yoongi shakes the half dead boy and sits him up. He then shoves the drink he ordered in his face.

"But Hyung I'm slammed. I'll pobraly die." He mixes the word.

"No you won't. This will make you grow up, have huge muscles and live like a cat, sprint like a donkey." He lies.

"Promise?" Jungkook looks at him with hazy eyes.

"Promise." Yoongi smirks.

"Okay." Jungkook opens his mouth and let's Yoongi feed him who does a terrible job as half of the liquid ended up on Jungkook's clothes. Once there's nothing left he puts the glass away.

"Good boy." He ruffles his hair. Jungkook replies by falling off the stool and landing on the floor.

"I'm a bunny, hear me roar." He giggles.

"Yes you are." Yoongi chuckles evily. "Hey, where are you goin?"

"Off to find a chainsaw to cut Jimin's cast off." Taehyung smiles.

"I'll come with." Yoongi jumps over Jungkook's body and they leave.

"There's a store we can get that from right next building."

//•° 🌒°•//

"I-I dont think I want to do this anymore." Jimin stutter, everything spinning in his eyes, the single object glinting through the blurr of his world.

"Don't worry, it'll only take you an arm." Taehyung says.

"What?!"

"He ment, a second." Seokjin presses onto his left arm. Hoseok holds his right shoulder down. Taehyung and Namjoon pin his legs down while Yoongi holds the chainsaw and starts it up.

"Hey wait! This is a bad idea!" Jimin screams once he hears the purr, tears pooling in the coner of his eyes. Sadly, no one is here to witness but the dark ally they are currently in.

"Calm down. If you move, things will get messy." Yoongi says.

"You're drunk! We're all drunk. Most importantly, I'm doomed!" Jimin tries to kick around but the boys sit on his legs.

"Stop screaming. They'll think we're murdering you." Hoseok shushes.

"Might as well! Yoongi hyung, what's one plus one?"

"Zx squared."

"See?!?"

"Relax. This will be over and done with in a sec. Don't worry your pretty ass."

Yoongi then brings the chainsaw down, swaying in his process, his vision blurry. Jimin lets out a loud cry for help.

Just before he gets to the cast, he literally trips on nothing and the chainsaw passes right besides Hoseok's head but Yoongi quickly regains his balance.

"What the heck Yoongi?!" Seokjin screams. Hoseok's face drains and he faints.

"Sorry, my bad. Let's try that again."

"Our father, who art in heaven..." Jimin begins praying.

//•° 🌒°•//

"You're sick! Heartless! No heart in there Hyung!" Jimin sobs. Tears running endlessly down his puffy cheeks as he clings onto Yoongi's back...cast free! And his arm still attached. Nice job Yoongi!

"I got it off, didn't I?" Yoongi drops him on a seat and sits down. Jimin wipes the tears off his face and hiccups. "That was messed up."

"Here, have a shot to calm your nerves." Namjoon hands the drink to Jimin who downs it in one go and hisses at the burn hitting the back of his throat.

"Hey guys?" Seokjin calls out still holding a lifeless Hoseok in his arms as he would hold a baby.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Jungkook?"
.
.
.
"Holy shit." They all look around. The boy no longer on the spot they left him.

"How could this happen? He was barely able to sit up s-" Namjoon stops when a group chanting a familiar name traps anymore words from spilling out.

Jungkook. Their maknae. Stands ontop of one of the tables, swaying his hips and body rolling to the deep, sensual base hitting music as he slowly strips off his t-shirt. All while a crowd of people toss cash at him.

"No way." Seokjin gasps.

"That's my boi!" Yoongi claps.

"Who taught him that?" Namjoon asks in terror.

"Uhm..." Jimin and Taehyung scratch the back of their necks nervously.

Jungkook does a slow dive and the crowd goes wild. His friends look at him stunned.

"Okay, I think we better get him down from there." They all nod at Namjoon's words. Seokjin trails behind while dragging Hoseok on the floor with. Hoseok's t-shirt sliding up his body.

When they get to the area, they struggle to push through the crowd. A thick, musky and alcohol stench gathering above them but Taehyung is the first to break through the wall.

"Kookie! Kook get down from there!" Taehyung tugs at the fabric of his pants.

"Oh! Hi Hyung! You're back." He beams down at him.

"Yes. Get down!"

"No. This is fun." He giggles and goes back to dancing. Taehyung turns to the others and shruggs.

"I got this." Jimin steps forward and pushes the bodies aside. He then steps up and climbs onto the table as well, causing the crowd to scream louder.

"No no! I'm not here to dance! Just here to get my friend." He tells. His announcement followed by booing.

"Come on! One song!" A woman shouts.

"No. I can't."

"One song! One song! One song!" They all begin cheering and pressure grabs a hold of him in a split second and he doesn't resist. Without a word, he does a slut drop and and comes back up with a seductive gloss over his eyes, his hair flipping over and back. dramatically.

"Woop!"

"Come on Hyung!" Jungkook grabs Jimin by the hips and pulls him towards him as they grind against each other.

The remaining five, well four let their jaws hang.

"Well...if you can't beat 'em, join 'em." Taehyung runs to hop up onto another table and begins his own performance and peels off his jacket.

The others smirk at each other and run off as well, dropping Hoseok on the floor. Seokjin joins Taehyung while Namjoon and Yoongi stand on their own table. Taehyung turns Seokjin around and grinds his front onto his ass, both moving to the music that has changed into an upbeat rhythm. Yoongi has Namjoon on his knees and slips off his t-shirt.

And that is how the seven boys turned a bar slash tattoo parlour into a sort of strip club.

//•°🌒°•//

"Hobi! You're awake!" Seokjin embraces Hoseok tightly who lays on a table.

"Yeah. Where'd my t-shirt go?" He rubs his temples still not sober.

"We had to get it off." He caresses his hair.

"Wae?"

"Body shots." He shruggs.

"Oh my goodness!"

"That's what one thot said when she saw your abs."

Hoseok widens his eyes at him.

"Don't worry. She didn't touch you. Jimin said you were his. Hey, wanna get a tattoo? The others already started."

"Uhm..."

"Great!"

Five minutes later...

"AAAAHHHH! AHH! AHH! AHHHHHHH! OH HELLLLL!"

"Hold on, just a little more. You've made it this far!" Namjoon holds Hoseok's hand as support while he screams his head off, the others splayed on the floor laughing their asses off.

"Woooo! Woooo!" Hoseok squirms around as the men hold him down.

"You'll thank us when you see how cool it looks." Namjoon tries.

"Yeah, when I'm a ghost maybe! Fuck why!" He cries.

And after many many minutes of Hoseok screaming his lungs out...

"And... we're done." The tatoo artist says and bandages him.

"Well done." Namjoon hugs him. Hoseok hands his arms on either side of himself hiccuping. The pain on his forearms stinging sharply.

"Next."

"Watch how the king and his prince do it." Yoongi smirks and drags Jungkook with him. The tattoo artist moves away from his station and let's Jungkook in as Yoongi sits where Hoseok used to lay.

A while ago...

"Hyung, can I do your tattoo?" Jungkook asks as he watched Taehyung get his.

"Sure."

That's pretty much how it went. Why do I even narrate for these idiots?

"Hyung, I'm gonna draw a butt constilation." Jungkook giggles.

"That would be awesome. Do it on my neck!" Yoongi high fives him.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.1K 219 43
High school year. 10 years have past since the trio of friends had last seen each other. Things change. Taehyung changed. His feelings stay...
407K 33.2K 60
"D-do you want to be my friend?" "Can't you fucking see that all I want to do is eat you?"
111K 5.7K 19
If they knew what went through his mind, they would never leave him alone. ** Contains self harm
22.8K 181 23
𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗘-𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝘅𝗕 ☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎ 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: •slight 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩(a lil graphic tho) •𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛(uwu) •𝙡𝙖𝙣�...