fool for you || boyxboy

بواسطة writtenbyhoney

Noah Miller and Josiah Williams have a special yet odd friendship. A friendship in which they kiss, have sex... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 18

827 54 173
بواسطة writtenbyhoney

iMessage
BLAQUE EXCELLENCE 🥂💐✨

Valentine 👹
So absolutely no one was going to tell me Noah got hospitalized?
Valentine 👹
Like nobody was going to tell me shit?

Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
Huh?

Zoie 🧜🏼‍♀️💞
what do u mean NoNo got hospitalized??? 🥺

Trinity 🧝🏾‍♀️💖
Yo wtf Noah got hospitalized?????
Trinity 🧝🏾‍♀️💖
@Lani🤞🏽💕 @Me ayo???? What's going on???

Lani🤞🏽💕
Why are you still in this groupchat Valentine?

Valentine 👹
Bc we're friends and I, surprisingly, love you guys 🥰

Lani🤞🏽💕
You're so shamelessly fake..
Lani🤞🏽💕
Why do you care anyway don't you hate Noah?
Lani🤞🏽💕
And how do you even know this anyway?

Valentine 👹
My baby Josie told me 🥰
Valentine 👹
And I don't hate Noah... We just tend to not get along well and he fucked my ex. He's still a friend or whatever.

Lani🤞🏽💕
You wanna be Noah so bad 😢 Stop calling that nigga Josie, damn. Imma beat Josiah's ass fr. He a fucking bitch for telling Noah's business to YOU out of all fucking people.
Lani🤞🏽💕
Josiah bitch made fr fr. That nigga just pissed me off and ruined my whole damn day. And I know he hasn't even texted Noah once to check on him either which pisses me off even more.
Lani🤞🏽💕
Honestly fuck both of y'all, this both your faults anyway. I don't know how its your fault but it is.
Lani🤞🏽💕
Not even 2 days later and that nigga already fucking you and telling Noah's damn business.

Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
Woah Lani, relax yo

Lani🤞🏽💕
Man fuck that don't tell me to relax I'm fucking pissed bc none of you was there when Noah was being rushed away

Trinity 🧝🏾‍♀️💖
Lani, we didn't know? Calm down

Zoie 🧜🏼‍♀️💞
☹️ pls don't be mad at us Laniboo

Lani🤞🏽💕
I'm not mad at you, Valentine just pisses me off with his shady ass behavior all for Josiah. GET OVER HIM!!!! Idc how fine he is, idc how much money he got, idc how big that nigga's dick is, that nigga don't fucking love you and everybody fucking knows. He only fucking with you bc you're easy access!!! Mans wants Noah but sucks at fucking showing it bc why the FUCK IS HE OUT HERE TELLING MY BESTIE'S BUSINESS?!!????

Valentine 👹
Just like Anthony only fucking you bc you're easy access baby go ask him how far along his boyfriend is then come talk to me

Lani🤞🏽💕
What?

Valentine 👹
Oh you didn't know his boyfriend is expecting?? I'm sooooo sowwy for wuining the supwise Lanipooh 🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Lani🤞🏽💕
Fuck you Valentine.

Lani🤞🏽💕 left the chat

Valentine 👹

Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
Really V?
Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
See, I ain't about to do this shit with you today I'm out too
Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
You're going to get your ass beat one day @Valentine👹 keep playing

Trinity 🧝🏾‍♀️💖
See Lani better than me bc I would've said something so nasty it'd have you ugly crying behind that screen of yours

Zoie 🧜🏼‍♀️💞
ur rlly wrong for that shit V
Zoie🧜🏼‍♀️💞
why cant we all remain kind to each other? ☹️

Me
Because Valentine is bitch made and apparently so is Josiah, surprisingly.

Valentine 👹
Now what I do to be getting attacked like this?
Valentine 👹

Trinity 🧝🏾‍♀️💖
Valentine please shut up, I'm begging you

Valentine 👹
Damn

Zoie 🧜🏼‍♀️💞
yea we're worried but good to hear from u NoNo 💗

Me
I'm fine ❤️
Me
@Valentine 👹 And since Josiah likes telling you everything like some bitch, I'm sure he wouldn't mind me telling you I was in the hospital because I was losing his child. You can tell him this for me since he didn't bother to check on me in any way. But it doesn't matter. The sex was a mistake anyway. He's all yours, both romantically and platonically.
Me
I'm done with both of you.

Valentine 👹
Woah there kitten! What happened to hello? Hey, how are you? How have you been?
Valentine 👹

Me
Please go fuck yourself, Valentine.

Valentine 👹
Kinda already have Josiah for that babes

You left the chat

"You good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah — are you?"

A low chuckle comes from Adonis as he glances from the road to Noah. "I'm good, yeah. Who got you stressed like that?" He asks with a small grin.

Noah laughs a little. "It's that obvious?"

"Very." Adonis looks over at Noah for a split second before focussing on the road again. "Do they have to do with you being in the hospital?"

"Not really... Sort of. Maybe a little."

"So they have you stressed, they have to do with you being in the hospital... What else?"

"He's bitch made."

"So, you mean to tell me, you have me driving you home while another nigga, who's bitch made, has you stressed and had to do with you being in the hospital? Damn.."

Noah looks at Adonis. "I mean.. If you put it like that.."

"Man," Adonis laughs. "You're lucky you're as fine as you are."

Noah smiles, crinkling his nose. "Thanks."

The two of them fall into a casual conversation with each other as Adonis drives Noah home. They talk about anything, with Adonis shamelessly flirting and Noah flirting back in the most innocent way. There's an undeniable click between them and there is no denying that there is quite some sexual tension between them as well. But sex is the last thing on Noah's mind right now. Nothing is actually because he pushed away and hid every single thing that happened over the past thirty two hours. He forced himself to forget everything, including what the doctor had told him.

It's about fifteen minutes later when Adonis stops the car, parking in front of the apartment building Noah lives in. He looks over to Noah who's already looking at him. Catching Noah's eyes and keeping his gaze on them makes Adonis smile a little.

"This is your stop, pretty."

"It is.." Noah bites his bottom lip and looks away from Adonis, blushing hard. He clears his throat as he starts looking for his wallet in the backpack with clothes Lolani had brought him last night. "Thank you for this, really. Uhm.. Here's some gas money as a thank—"

Adonis takes the money Noah is holding out to him and folds it. "I don't want your money, so keep it. You don't have to thank me neither. It's cool." He says, holding out the money for Noah to take.

"No, take it. It's yours. From me, to you as a thank you."

"I'm not taking your money, so keep it."

"Adonis,"

"Noah,"

Noah pouts. "Can you please take it? I wouldn't know how else to thank you."

"You can thank me by going on a date with me," Adonis suggests, placing the money in Noah's backpack. Noah looks at him with big eyes but there's a very faint smile on his face. "What do you say? You're too fine for me to not shoot my shot."

"You're not smooth." Noah smiles a little more than he was before, making the dimples in his cheeks become more prominent. His comment makes Adonis laugh. "I'll think about it for now. Although, I don't feel like that's a proper thank you."

"Damn — you're going to play me just like that?"

"I'm not playing you. I just want to thank you properly."

"Aight, give me a kiss then."

"A kiss?" Noah giggles.

Adonis smirks as he watches Noah. "Yeah, a kiss. I've been wanting to kiss you again since the last time. Your lips are unforgettable. And don't even get me started on that mouth of yours." He teases lowly, making Noah blush even more.

"Please shut up."

"Give me a kiss and I will."

A kiss never hurt nobody, Noah thinks. And kissing Adonis wasn't bad, not at all. Noah kind of really liked kissing the other guy, so giving him one now shouldn't be a problem. It's not like he has to take anyone's feelings into consideration and he's definitely not cheating. He can kiss whoever he likes and in this case he'd like to kiss Adonis as a thank you.

Noah giggles softly as his eyes meet Adonis'. He doesn't say anything, but his body language tells Adonis enough. The other guy leans over to him and Noah smiles a little as he leans in as well.

Their kiss starts off gentle, but it soon turns into something more with the way their tongues slip into each other's mouths. Adonis is quick to take control and Noah allows him to have it. Kissing in a car is difficult, but they surprisingly make it work. Noah is trapped in his spot in the passenger's seat with the way Adonis is leaning over him. He feels one of Adonis's hands move up his thigh, gripping it firmly. It causes Noah to tense up a little. This is the most he's willing to do. And it's not like he can or should do any more than this, he literally just came from the hospital because of a miscarriage for crying out loud.

Noah pulls back from Adonis and giggles softly when the other guy tries to kiss him some more. "No, that's enough." He says, gently pushing Adonis back. The older guy doesn't get out of his personal space though. "What?"

Adonis licks his lips as he locks his eyes with Noah. "I can't get enough of you. I need more of you." He mumbles lowly.

"Oh," Noah bites his bottom lip as he keeps his eyes on Adonis', getting lost in them. "I should go."

"No," Adonis says, his voice still low and lips brushing against Noah's. He moves his hand higher up Noah's thigh and gives it a soft squeeze before leaving it to rest there. "Stay with me a little longer, baby. I can't let you go yet."

"Maybe another time?" Noah suggests, moving Adonis's hand from his thigh. He laughs a little when Adonis moves his hand back up his thigh, this time gripping it firmly. "I'll text you instead of accidentally ghosting you."

"Mhm — I don't want to text you. Having you near me is much more fun, I learned. That's when I really get to know you."

"Yeah, but let's do that another time. I'll text you."

"You're not going to change your mind?"

"No,"

"Damn," Adonis chuckles a little as he removes his hand from Noah's thigh. "Text me then?"

Noah smiles as he opens the car door. "I will. I'll see you around."

They tell each other bye before Noah gets out of the car. He offers Adonis one last look, receiving a wink from him, before turning around with a smile still on his face. Asking Adonis to pick him up from the hospital wasn't a bad idea after all.

——
11:26PM

Its nearly midnight and Noah has yet to hear anything from Josiah. Not a single phone call or text has been sent to him by his so called friend. Noah wants to text Josiah and cuss him out, but he refuses. If this is how Josiah wants to treat him, then that's fine, but that means their friendship is over. Although Noah doubts if there was much left of it to begin with. He mindlessly scrolls through his phone, consciously ignoring the messages of his friends. Lolani and him spoke to each other when he came home earlier — his best friend was surprised to see him. Even a little hurt about the fact that Noah didn't ask him to come pick him up at the hospital. Noah ended up apologizing because maybe he should have asked Lolani to come pick him up instead of Adonis. It's Lolani who ultimately stayed with him while the doctor and nurses were running tests on him and delivered the, somewhat, bad news.

Lolani tried talking about Josiah to him, but Noah cut him off every time. Ultimately telling his best friend that he doesn't want to hear anything about or from Josiah. Noah doesn't care and doesn't see the point in them being friends. If Josiah wants to spend time with Valentine, or even be with him, that's on him. It's none of Noah's business and he's not going to bother to mind it either.

An iMessage notification pops up at the top of Noah's phone and the name immediately makes him tense up. Soon enough the tension in his body is replaced by anger as everything he pushed away fills his memory against his own will.

iMessage
Princeton

Today 11:28PM

Are you okay?
I've been calling you back to back to check on you
I wanted to come see you but Lolani wouldnt let me
I'm really sorry Noah, I swear
I didn't know shit would get out of hand like that
Seeing him come out of your room made me a different kind of mad
I shouldn't have pushed you
Please
I love you so fucking much Noah
I'm sorry for everything I ever did
You didn't deserve the things I did and said to you
Please forgive me

Getting bombarded with messages from Princeton apologizing to him is something Noah would have wanted two weeks ago. Maybe last week even. But now, today, Noah doesn't want anything more than for his ex-boyfriend to leave him alone. He's ready to move on from Princeton and everything they once had.

iMessage
Princeton

Today 11:34PM

Please call me or text me back when you can
I love you so much Noah I'm really sorry
I don't think I can live without you
My heart hurts so bad I think I'm going to die
Noah please
I can't breathe without you in my life

Then die and go to hell nigga idc
Stop bothering me
Read 11:35AM

All the texts and calls from Princeton stop right after Noah sends those messages. A soft snort comes from Noah when he sees that Princeton leaves him on read for more than five minutes. It makes him feel a certain way. As if he just gained control over Princeton and their breakup. He just shut Princeton up by being mean and it feels so good. This makes him feel empowered and confident. Perhaps he should stop tolerating people's bullshit and simply cut them off the way he just did with Princeton. That will probably save him a lot of heartache and disappointment.

Noah closes the chat between Princeton and him, only for another name to catch his attention. His thumb hovers over the chat for a couple of short seconds before he taps on the name. An idea pops into his head and he gets in front of the mirror that's aligned in front of his bed. He lets his damp hair loose, drops his bathrobe from his bare shoulder, loosens his bathrobe belt and subtly covers his private parts. The mood in his room is already set to quite sultry with the candles he had lit earlier. Noah takes a couple of suggestive pictures of himself in the mirror before getting comfortable on his bed again.

A soft giggle comes from Noah when he attaches a picture to the chat he had opened. Who knew taking thirst traps and nudes could give him such a rush. He types a short message before pressing send.

Meanwhile

"Hey bro," Anthony says, giving his little brother a hand followed by a quick bro-hug when he comes into the kitchen. It's just him, Darius and now his brother in the kitchen since there's a party going on in the rest of the house. "Where have you been?"

"I got busy doing some stuff. And I went to pick up Noah."

"Noah?" Darius asks, shamelessly joining in on the two brothers' conversation. "Noah Miller? Track star Noah? Lolani's best friend Noah who's always hanging out with Josiah and has Valentine's fine ass vexed? That Noah? What the fuck were you doing with Noah?"

"He texted me so I—"

"Adonis, no," Anthony sighs heavily, shaking his head. "Bro, I talked to you about this shit. Feel free to fuck and get involved with anyone on this campus, but not Noah. Anyone but him. And Lolani of course, but that's a given."

Adonis sucks his teeth, taking a beer from the fridge. "Man, why not? Because of Josiah? They're not together." He states, being slightly annoyed.

"He got a point," Darius comments. "Josiah too busy messing with Valentine anyway. Though, I can't blame him. Valentine is so fucking hot."

Anthony looks between his brother and friend. "Josiah is my best friend and everybody knows he got a thing for Noah — Valentine or not. I told you to stay away from Noah and not try anything. You promised, Adonis." He tells his younger brother.

Adonis takes a long sip from his beer before speaking. "Too bad I broke that promise a while ago, big bro. He was too fine for me not to smash. His shit was tight, like virgin." He casually admits, causing Darius to start laughing loudly. It makes him laugh a little as well.

"Seriously, Adonis?" Anthony asks with pure disappointment lacing his voice. Josiah enters the kitchen just then and he shoots his little brother a look before looking over at his best friend. "Hey man, what's up? Feeling any better?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about it." Josiah says dismissively before telling Adonis and Darius hey. The three guys fall into a conversation about whatever as he goed to get something to drink from the fridge. He opens the can of coke he took and goes to stand next to Adonis who's checking his phone. His eyes land on the screen and he tenses up at what he sees. He snorts softly and shakes hid head — he should've stayed home tonight. It's a good thing he didn't bother to check up on Noah, seems like the younger guy is doing just fine. "I, uh.. I'll talk to you guys later. Valentine is waiting for me." Is all he says before leaving the kitchen again.

A low chuckle comes from Adonis as he looks at the unexpected picture he just received from Noah. He doesn't bother to tell Josiah bye, being too focused on his phone.

iMessage
Noah 😍

Said I was going to text you, didn't I?

You are trouble and I want every piece of you
I want you
Badly

I bet you do
Goodnight Adonis

🥵
Read 12:08AM

———
I been writing a lot lately and I've been having fun
🦧

qotc:
- dont u just love Valentine?
- what do u think of the choices Noah is making and the way he's changing?
- how do u feel about Josiah (still) not reaching out to Noah?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.5M 96.6K 51
If there's one thing that's certain in Noah Quinn's life, it's that he absolutely hates Jace Jackson. Like, all consuming, burning, passionate hatred...
281K 7.5K 16
Noah - Quite and loving, gets bullied for being gay. He doesn't talk to people and deals whit depression at times because of the way he isolates hims...
1.1M 47.8K 61
When the bad boy gets two rival alphas for mates... Noah should be dead. So why is he still breathing? Alphas Mason and Tristan are mates. So why ar...
689K 17.9K 18
Jace Jackson is a quiet and shy 16 year old boy with only one friend, the lovely Ella. He is a closet gay mainly because he doesn't want the bullying...