A Thing Called Love (Poofless)

By FuzzyFeelings

What happens when one pulls the others heart strings? Do they pull back or snap the strings? More

Chapter 1 - School Run
Chapter 1.5 - Sticky Vikki
Extra #1 - The Pack Snapchats
Chapter 2 - The Lumpy Creeper
Chapter 3 - Skittles
Chapter 4 - Glaze
Chapter 5 - Backdoor Kiss
Chapter 6 - Single Mother
Chapter 7 - Blue & Green Blanket
Chapter 9 - Laughter
Chapter 10 - Waist Hug
Chapter 11 - Blueberry & Fresh Cream Cologne
Chapter 12 - Roller Coaster of Emotions
Chapter 13 - Sleep
Extra #2 - The Pack's Twitters
Chapter 14 - No Reply
Chapter 15 - Homework Sucks
Chapter 16 - Intertwined Hands
Chapter 17 - Just Kiss Me Already
Chapter 18 - It's Touch Rob Day
Chapter 19 - This Can't be Happening
Chapter 20 - Developing Rather Quickly
Chapter 21 - Comforting Him
Chapter 22 - Only Two In The World
Chapter 23 - Accidental Lap Dance
Chapter 24 - Best Monday Ever
Chapter 25 - Friction
Chapter 26 - Just Be Mine Already
Chapter 27 - Hello Partner
Chapter 28 - Unconscious
Chapter 29 - Oh My God
Chapter 30 - Saving Me
Chapter 31 - Sprained Ankle
Chapter 32 - Under Control
Chapter 33 - Caged Heart
Chapter 34 - Simultaneously
Chapter 35 - Cream
Chapter 36 - Countertop Cries
Chapter 37 - Confrontation
Chapter 38 - How Dare You
Chapter 39 - Proud
Chapter 40 - Soft Snoores
Chapter 41 - The Nightmare
Chapter 42 - I Shall Avenge You
Chapter 43 - Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 44 - Jack Rabbits
Chapter 45 - Boys The Noise
Chapter 46 - Dare
Chapter 47 - For The Win
Chapter 48 - Birthday Present Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Neon Green Handcuffs
Chapter 50 - Dirty Struggles
Chapter 51 - Sketchy Gun Sale
Chapter 52 - Marvelous Ballerinas
Chapter 53 - Time Flies
Chapter 54 - Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 55 - Night Time Thinker
Chapter 56 - Heart Broken Catastrophe Part 1
Chapter 57 - Heart Broken Catstrohpe Part 2
Chapter 58 - Heart Broken Catastrophe Part 3
Chapter 59 - Please
Chapter 60 - Foolishness
Extra #3 - FAQ & Inspiration
Extra #4 - New Poofless story!

Chapter 8 - Our Last Momment

3.2K 154 110
By FuzzyFeelings

Rob's POV

Preston and I stared at the dark colored ceiling. Preston was kinda cuddling or snuggling with my arm. I looked over at the time and read 12:35 p.m.

"Hey Rob, are you asleep?"

"Nope, are you?"

"Cacti never sleep." I chuckled.

"Click, Click, Clack, Click"

What the fuck is that?! If Preston wasn't cuddling in my arm before he sure was now.

"Preston.......what the hell is that noise.?!"

"CLICK, CLICK, CLACK, CLICK."

Preston and I jumped when we heard  a loud crack of thunder, followed by more. Wait, there was nothing to suggest a thunder storm today. Ugh, this day is getting better and better. I glanced down to see Preston shaking involuntary. His shaking increased when the thunder got louder. I wrapped my arms around Preston and turned on my side. Preston quickly put his head in my chest when we heard another whipping thunder sound hit the ground. I peeked over Preson's head and saw a flash of blue white.

"CLICK, TEAR, CLACK, TEAR."

SHIT, SOMETHING IS DOWNSTAIRS. Not wanted to alarm Preston anymore I softly whispered in his ear.

"Preston, don't freak out, but I think someone or something is downstairs."

Preston's head shot up and hit my chin.

"Owe Preston."

"Sorry Rob."

Preston and I sat up and picked up both our phones. I quietly walked over to Preston's closet and grabbed his metal baseball bat.

"Preston stay here."

"What no!" Preston grabbed one of his cacti and walked up beside me.

"We go down together or we don't go down at all." Preston whispered harshly.

I looked over at Preston and saw his determined face. I chuckled and ruffled up his hair.

"Okay, but stay near me and be careful." Preston nodded and gave me a small smile.

We made our way to the staircase, Preston and I looked downstairs and saw a shadow like figure lurking around the living room. Holy Frick, we're going to die! We are the people in the horrow movie that go down to see what the nosie was and die! Preston took a hold of my hand and whispered.

"I'm glad my last moment was with you Rob." Preston leaned over and gave me a big hug.

"Me too Preston."

"Ready?" He whispered to me.

"Ready."

"One"

"Two"

"Three!"

We charged down the stairs and fell on top of eachother. We rolled down the sairs like a roll of Silly Putty, our weapons fell on the third stair. Preston had his arms around my waist with his head on my chest. My arms were around his neck and with our legs tangled together. Preston and I grunted as we fell on each stair. We finally made our way to the last stair and rolled on the ground.

We untangled our limbs, I was lying on Preston.

"What in the hell are you boys doing!?"
The lights flashed turned on and we looked up to see Mama Preston looking down at us. We quickly got up from the floor and hugged Mama Preston.

"Wethoughtyouwereademonorsomethingmama!"

Preston quickly said hugging his mama tigher.

"Or a goblin." I said with relif in my voice.

"Or Satan."

"Or a ghost"

"Or a-"

"Okay, Okay boys, sorry I scared you." We stopped hugging Preston's mom.

"Boys, it's late go ahead and head up to bed, I'll make some pancakes in the morning."

Preston and I picked up our weapons and headed back to his room. As soon as Preston closed the door we cracked up laughing at ourselves.

"You thought your mom was Satan Preston!? Really!?" I said holding my sides to keep from laughing to much.

"Hey, you thought my mama was a goblin Rob?! Really?!" Preston jumped on his bed and got under the covers. The thunderstorm storm had past. I turned off the light and crawled back in bed with him.

Preston shifted over and rubbed circles on my hand.

"Hey Rob?"

"Yes Preston?"

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For everything." Preston fell asleep with a short smile on his face and his hand on mine. I felt butterlies fly around in my stomach. Jeez Preston what are you doing to me?! I fell asleep soon after he did, with the same smile like Prestons.

A/N: AWWE >__<

#Poofless

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
148K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...