Moonchildren

ZeroGlitchez8 द्वारा

Seven tattered lost souls, seven problems each weighing on different shoulders, all brought together by the m... अधिक

CHARACTERS
•Kim Namjoon•
•Kim Seokjin•
•Min Yoongi•
•Jung Hoseok•
•Park Jimin•
•Kim Taehyung•
First meeting
Farewell
Yoongi
Namjoon
Seokjin
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Liberty (Namjin)
Liberty (Yoongseok)
Liberty (Taemin)
Heineken The Healer
Kaja
Well Damn
Loser Lover
I Fuck With You
Home
Welcome To Hell
Lights out
The Revolution
On A Mission
On A Mission 2
It's Going Down Basement
I'm sorry
In Sync
Heineken The Healer II
Tree Climbing
Healing
The Mall
Drunk Dazed
Puzzled
Mommy
Tear
New Start
Smartphones
New Us
Beach Brawl
Tower Of Hope
Insomnia
Let It Die
DNA
Harmony
Moonchildren
Thank You!

Hustle Life

296 11 4
ZeroGlitchez8 द्वारा

"I really don't get why I have to do this. These aren't even my clothes." Yoongi growls as he plays with the cool water. He watches as it escapes in between his long fingers and back to reunite with it's other fellow particles.

"You wear these, right?" Seokjin stops his movement of washing and looks at the complaining boy on his right siting in a crouch position on a rock.

"Yeah..." Yoongi pouts.

"So wash them."

"AAAHHH!" He throws a tantrum but continues to wash the fabric.

"Hey Namjoon?" Hoseok calls out.

"Yes?" Namjoon answers as he rings the shirt in his hold and places it on a rock.

"Why do you always wear formal clothes?" He asks and looks at the soaked trousers in his hands.

"Yeah, you look like a car dealership manager." Yoongi cackles. "He even has the clip on tie!" He squeels loudly and laughs. Namjoon glares and throws a shirt at him which catches Yoongi off guard. The male then falls back into the water.

"To answer your question Seok-ah, I really don't know. I've been dressing like this for as long as I can remember. Well, my parents made me. They said it made me look respected and smart."

"You look like you're trying to sell me a vacuum cleaner!" Yoongi comments as he resurfaces from the water. Jungkook jumps from the rock he silently sits on and tackles Yoongi back into the water.

"I never really liked it though but I wasn't allowed to wear anything else. But, I had this hoodie that Adora bought for me on my birthday but I only wore it in secret." He explains.

"Oh." Hoseok thinks about it.

"Oh my fuck! Jungkook is drowning me!" Yoongi flaps around in the water as the maknae smirks evily and clinging on his back.

"I'll help you hyung!" Taehyung jumps in and tries to get Jungkook off of Yoongi.

"We should get some new clothes. These are all torn and tattered." Seokjin lifts his Dior t-shirt up and internally cries.

"Yeah...sorry bout that. Wrestling with Jungkook in the woods wasn't a really good idea." Hoseok scratches the back of his neck.

"Hyung, I thought we were together! We even have our own secret handshake!" Jungkook whines and Taehyung tries to hold him underneath the water. Yoongi watches in amusement, glad to be freed.

"Oh, right." Taehyung let's go of Jungkook and snaps his gaze at Yoongi.

"Wait Tae don't do it." Yoongi pleads with widened eyes. The two maknaes approach him, eyes filled with dark intentions.

"Tae come on. Y-You're my boyfriend remember. We celebrated our happy anniversary together yesterday." He tries to persuade him to his side.

"Sorry Hyung. Bros before hoes." Taehyung shruggs.

"Hey!" Jungkook looks at Taehyung offended.

"Sorry Kook. You're my hoe to. But my bro hoe. It's tighter." He smiles and the two high five each other before attacking Yoongi.

"These look like they've been chewed up by wolves of something." Jimin looks down at his outfit.

"But we're out of cash so..." Namjoon shurggs.

"I think he's dead." Taehyung tilts his head at Yoongi's body now laid over their rock.

"Namjoon Hyung? Is he dead or..." Jungkook questions.

"Oh my, what'd you do?!?" Namjoon widens his eyes and quickly swims over to their side.

"He drowned!" Taehyung says.

"Dear God you killed him?!?" Jimin says in terror.

"We didn't!"

"As soon as I take my eyes off you guys you go killing each other!!!" Seokjin throws his arms up in the air and looks at the still boy who has his eyes shut. Taekook look down and fiddle with their fingers.

"Namjoon you're smart, do something!" Hoseok yells.

"Okay! I'll just give him CPR." Namjoon says and places his hands Yoongi's chest and beings to perform the method and adds some mouth to mouth. The five watch in anticipation.

Yoongi begins to cough out water and rolls to his side. "Fuck." He coughs uncontrollably.

"Yoongi. Gwaenchana?" He cups his face in his hands.

"Hobi I saw it." He pants out, his eyes glossy.

"Saw what?" He questions in genuine concern.

"All of you. Come closer." The guys draw in worriedly.

"Yes hyungie?" Jimin asks.

"I saw it. Hevean. And it was us having a sevensome." He gasps.

"Ugh no!"

"Man you're nasty."

"What is wrong with you?"

Yoongi chuckles weakly.

"I'm pushing him back in!" Jungkook says.

"Please do." Hoseok pinches the bridge of his nose. Jungkook does so. Yoongi splashes into the water.

//•°🌒°•//

"How did you convince us into doing this again?" Namjoon questions in a hushed tone.

"Shhh. Just get your guns ready!" Yoongi instructs.

"Are we really going to rob an innocent family?" Hoseok panics.

"No they aren't innocent. They're my annoying neighbours. They always throw lame parties and make a ton of noise." He explains.

"That still doesn't make this right."

"Would you rather live in that cave with no food, no clothes and no electricity? Cause our fuel will run out." He deadpans.

Silence.

"Thought so. Now, let's go." He wastes no time and kicks down the door. Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jungkook follow. Seokjin is their get away driver and Jimin stays back because of his trapped arm.

"We're all going to hell right?" Jimin casually asks, sitting back on the passanger seat.

"Yep." Seokjin nods and watches the boys move in from a distance.

"What's up motherfuckers!" Yoongi yells to the three men all gathered up in the living room. The boys wear masks in order to not be recognised.

"What's going on?" A pink haired asks. "Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare. Round em up boys." He orders. They all moves to grab one man each. "And don't be afraid to hurt them a bit."

At that, the three shiver in fear, their heats thundering.

"Got it boss." Taehyung nods and roughly grabs one by the arm.

"Woah bro. Get away from me!" The pink haired resists. Taehyung, without hesitation, brings the gun down onto his head. The man passes out as blood trinkles down his forehead.

They all glances in awe at how easy this seems for Taehyung as if he's done it before. It's kind of scary.

Taehyung then ties the man up and throws him aside with a grunt.

"Hey, you guys need any help?" He asks with his hands on his hips. Yoongi looks at him with a proud smile behind his mask.

"Stay still." Namjoon growls and brings his foot to the long haired man and kicks him to the floor. The man fights back and he has to admit, this is really hard. How do the action movies make it look so easy?

"Ugh." The long haired groans when a bullet enters his arm. Namjoon then rains a million punches at him and finishes by tying him up and throws him by the other body.

Yoongi and Hoseok have already began shifting the TVs, speakers, and electronics and a bunch of other stuff they found outside.

"Wait, JK, you don't have to kill him ya know?" Namjoon drags  Jungkook off the dark haired man who coughs out blood weakly. Jungkook gets up, panting, and calms himself down. Adrenaline speeds through his vains.

"Woah, I found their secret money stash." Hoseok runs down from the stairs to hand the stack of cash to Yoongi. Yoongi quickly flips through the money and hums.

"About uhmm...nine thousand and some more. Nice." He shoves the was of cash in his pocket. "I think we're done."

"Hyung, this one has the shoes I like. Can I have those?" Jungkook points at his victim's red Air Jordan 1 high sneakers.

"Sure." Yoongi waves him off and Jungkook beams at him. He begins removing the shoes off the man and throws it in the pile of stuff have they 'collected'.

"I think we're done here." Yoongi huffs and dusts off the nonexistent dust on his clothes. He glances at the victims and something in him enlightens. He walks to the three and squats besides them.

"Jhonny, Mark, Ten." Yoongi draws out.

"How do you know our names?" The long haired asks.

"Well, Jhonny, you might recognise me by this knock." He knocks on the wooden floors four times in a pattern. "And this : Turn your fucking speakers down!"

"Y-Yoongi?" Ten looks at him with a bloody face.

"Yep. Remember how I complained about your noise and you clearly told me to fuck off?" He pulls out his dagger.

The two observe his actions carefully, fear highlighted in their eyes.

"Say it once more...for the road." Yoongi then removes his mask to reveal his smile. It's bright, sweet but with hidden evil intentions. The two shake their heads no.

"Come on. Just say it." He presses.

"S-sorry man." Ten apologizes.

"No. Not that." He brings the dagger to his throat. "Say, 'fuck off' to me again or I will end you." His tone becomes darker.

Ten glances at Jhonny for confirmation who shakes his head no at him vigorously. Ten looks back at Yoongi with pleading eyes.

"Fine then. You asked for it." Yoongi simply slides the sharp weapon through Ten's neck to Jhonny's, giving then a quick, ruthless death. Blood sprays onto Yoongi and he delightedly giggles.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Hoseok clamps a hand over his mouth and exits. Two of them walk away as well but one single curious bunny stands his ground and watches. Yoongi the drags Mark's body closer and ties his to the two dead bodies.

"Hyung, w-what are you doing?" Jungkook removes his mask and watches, his mouth agape.

"Tying him up to his friends. I wish I could stay long enough to see his reaction." He smiles as he plays out the scenario in his head. He then gets up and walks out.

"Let's go Kook. He have a lot of lifting to do." He guides him out the door refering to the furniture and stuff they stole. Jungkook digs his tongue into the inner cheek and nods.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Philia Medusa7 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

132 6 21
7 lives. 7 fates. 3 stories. About, longing & admiration, denial & acceptance, falling out of love to falling in love all over again. "I stay up all...
38.3K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...
5.2K 339 62
Not many can say they've lost the light of heaven. Mortals live out their entire life awaiting the day they will experience the light of heaven for t...
22.9K 181 23
𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗘-𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝘅𝗕 ☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎ 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: •slight 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩(a lil graphic tho) •𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛(uwu) •𝙡𝙖𝙣�...