Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

By Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... More

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-11

361 7 0
By Samansanam

Well the two person who held Moon's hands are non another than................................

Min Yoongi and Min Lallisa/Lisa.

Moon:- What happened continue your fight, and let me eat my fooood first, I am freaking hungryyyyyy.

Jin:- Let's go to our private room, you can eat there like you eat before.

Moon:- Well opp--- I mean Jin-ssi there is a universal rule/truth, that anything never remain same it change according to time, and most importantly nothing is like before.

He went silent and every member of bts and bp felt pain in their heart.

Namjoon:- You are right, but don't forget that Uncle Lee and Aunt Lee give us the responsibility of you and your every matter and we have to discuss about it too.

Moon mentally shouts-- Aahhhh, momma dadda why you both make my situation most worse, what can I do now how can I get out from them, idea.

Moon:- Well, fine but firstly you both groups decide who will talk first with me.

Namjoon and Jennie who are smart in their groups, both understand what Moon means and what she is trying to do.

Jennie:- We don't need to fight as we both groups have your responsibility, so we all will talk with you at same time, and I think, no one have any problems with it, right?.

Some of them was to interrupt but the others get singal by namjoon and Jennie.

Bts &Bp:- We all have no problem.

Jungkook:- I am so happy that after so many years we all will eat together.

No one speak anything after him.

Taemin and Iu clears their throat.(By the way the both not know the whole matter, but Moon told them some parts)

Moon:- Umm then let's go I am starving. And Taemin oppa and Iu unnie are also joining with us and if anyone has problem with it, than I am not coming.

No one object it, so they continue to walk towards their private room.

They all went in their private room and all settled down on couches and sofas...

Moon is sitting with Taemin on her right side, and Iu on her left side, and others are sitting in front of her, jungkook was being the border between bts and bp as you all know how they don't want to saw each other face especially bp, so he was there and he is also sitting exactly opposite to Moon.

Jisso:- There is some time for food to come, so till than let's talk.

Moon:- Umm is there any other choice.

They shake their head as no.

Moon:- Fine, than let's start fast and over with it.

Jungkook:- Firstly, me as I am the youngest after princess.

No one said something, that means he can continue.

Jungkook:- Who are they, point towards Taemin and Iu?

Moon:- Well the both are my brother and sister.

Taemin:- Princess don't play around, explain him.

Moon:- Okay oppa. So listen, He is Lee Taemin, adopted son of dad jongsuk, he was the first child that dad suk adopt, he was with dad suk when he was little baby of 4or 5 year, and he know everyone and they(all of their parents) all also know him, he was living with dads and know us, and when I go there, he recognize me and tell me how he desperately want to see me and he was the first person who hold me when I was baby, and he is elder than jin-ssi. And she is Iu unnie, she is his girlfriend, and she is my sister too as she is adopted by dad jisung, and don't ask how they are in relation as they are step-sibling but they are not blood related so it's okay and their relationship are approved by both dads, but shocking news is that she was girlfriend of oppa before becoming step-sibling, when her parents dead in mission yes their parents are working with us, to keep her with us and safe from the enemies dad sung adopted her.
And the both are the one who handles my company here in korea, as there was a problem here, so they come here 1 year before to solve it and they liked it here so they stay here, now no more question on them.(She didn't tell them what problem was and also they are spy of her)

Bts and bp:- By this they are like our brother and sister too.

Moon:- Well yes, but I don't think you respect and keep relation, so leave it and ask next question...(cutted by door opening)

Their food arrive.

Moon:- Now stop your questions and let me eat my food firstly.

And Moon started eating food like a hungry little cute beast.

All are chuckling by seeing her eating.

Bts &bp pov:- She is changed but not fully, she tried to keep her cold nature towards us but her old habits come in between that, like now she always eat like that when she saw food.

End.

Iu:- Baby calm down or you will be chocked.

Moon shook her head in no to signalling that she will not chocked.

Moon:- Yah all of you eat your own food, don't keep evil eye on my food.

They started eating their food.

After eating now again questioning session started.

Now its Taehyung chance to ask her question.

Taehyung:- What are you wearing, and why, who give you permission to wear this type of dress....(cutted by Moon)
For your information Taehyung was asking her in cold tone.

Moon:- First of all Mr. Kim Taehyung I am wearing clothes, and you are no one to ask me that why I am wearing like this, and I don't need someone permission to wear any type of dress, it's my choice what to wear and what to not, I am an adult, I can wear what I like and my parents only have right to ask me you are no one to ask that, and when my parents didn't said anything to me so how can you, and any one think that I am lying than don't forget that I come here after eating breakfast with my parents as I don't miss my food.
She also speak in cold tone as like Taehyung.

Taehyung is taken back by her talking.
And almost all.

Bell ring.

Moon:- Well lunch is over and we should have to attend class now, and main thing my mood is now off so I can't answer any of your question anymore.

By saying this she leaves the room.

Taemin:- Guys listen she didn't told me whole things what happened between you all but I know you all , but you don't know me, so I am telling you she is not like before she is change beyond your thinking, and if you want to sort it out so you all have to keep your patience, I know she is not recover from that, and she don't want to come back but now she is here unexpectedly so don't mess more which is messed already, and don't try to control her or what you all do previously, because the Mun-hwa you know before was dead, she is totally opposite, so it's my advice don't interfere in her life, if you want to become her friends like before so first try to adjust with her new personality, than try to change her like before, as I know she buried her previous self, and is like that now, well I also want to see her like before, you don't know how she become now, sooner or later you will find her all things, currently you all saw her dressing style, somewhat cursing but there are much more, so I warned you all...(cutted by Iu)

Iu:- That's enough babe now we are late for class now so let's go.

They both leave from there....

.

Today's chapter ended here......

See you in next chapter.....

Till than take care ......

Byee......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 2.7K 46
Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happens when she comes across the biggest and...
11.8K 595 34
Jungkook's father has recently been in a relationship with a woman and are soon to be wed. Jungkook's first opinion of the woman is brilliant; he thi...
327K 24.1K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
66.4K 1.8K 34
[ C O M P L E T E D ] Y/n an 8 year old girl in her family. Or...... Mafia family to be exact. Her family is the most powerful mafia in korea. Her li...