「 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚...

By palwold

Choi Yeonjun, a guy who claimed that he is a 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 for his childhood friend. Does t... More

: prologue
: chapter 1
: chapter 2
: chapter 3
: chapter 4
: chapter 5
: chapter 6
: chapter 7
: chapter 8
: chapter 9
: chapter 10
: chapter 11
: chapter 12
: chapter 13
: chapter 14
: chapter 15
: chapter 16
: chapter 17
: chapter 18
: chapter 19
: chapter 20
: chapter 21
: chapter 22
: chapter 23
: chapter 24
: chapter 25
: chapter 26
: chapter 27
: chapter 28
: chapter 29
: chapter 30
: chapter 31
: chapter 32
: chapter 33
: chapter 34
: chapter 35
: chapter 36
: chapter 37
: chapter 38
: chapter 39
: chapter 41
: chapter 42
: chapter 43
: chapter 44
: chapter 45
: chapter 46
: chapter 47
: chapter 48
: chapter 49
: chapter 50
: chapter 51
TAKE TIME TO READ THIS!
: chapter 52
: chapter 53
: chapter 54
: chapter 55
: chapter 56
: chapter 57
: chapter 58
: chapter 59
: chapter 60
: chapter 61
: chapter 62
: chapter 63
: chapter 64
: chapter 65
: Chapter 66
: chapter 67
: chapter 68
: chapter 69
: FINAL CHAPTER
COMMENT DOWN

: chapter 40

294 9 2
By palwold

Yeonjun only found Sona tied up and muted with masking tape on her mouth. The window was widely open and so does the glass door from the balcony, the curtain were swaying together with the wind.

Yeonjun quickly run towards Sona and helped her. He untied her and removed the tape on her mouth, she looks terrified. Right then, Taehyun came with San and he hugged Sona.

While Yeonjun, he was trying to read the room while Sona was still in shock and terrified. He let her to calm down.

"Bring her to the living room and give her some water" he said and Taehyun quickly followed.

Yeonjun look outside of the window but there's nothing to see there, either to the balcony.

"He probably bring Y/N with him..." San said.

Yeonjun looked at him and nod, "I think so" he said. He step back and accidentally step on something, he looked down and saw your couple ring near to the balcony's door.

He picked it up and went to the living room. San followed him, "Y/N is not there..." Yeonjun said.

And right then your Dad came and looked at everybody but he seems confused, "What is happening?" he asked but nobody answered and he looks at them one by one again, "Where's Y/N?"

Yeonjun looked down.

"Yeonjun, what is happening in here? Where's Y/N?" he asked once again.

Yeonjun sigh, "I found Sona tied up on that room but Y/N wasn't there when I got in..." he said.

"What do you mean? Sona? Where's Y/N?"

Sona burst in tears, "Wooyoung got her... we were there and he was hiding all along to the cabinet and he told us to shut our mouth or else he will kill us... he tied me and Y/N... then he run away with Y/N... I can't move neither shout because of the tape and rope..."

Your Dad eyes widened, "Everyone! Gather all together and make sure that nobody will left each other out. As much as possible, stay in one place all together. Ladies..." he called the maids, "Make sure to lock everything and make sure to check every rooms... Damien" he called his assistant, "Call the police to rush and tell the guards to roam around" he said.

He dialled someone on his phone. 

"Yes... hello... I want you to check on someone and please access all the CCTVs around the area and the possible roads that he will gone through... yes please... i'll send you the information once the Police got here... yes for now check something suspicious... okay, great! I'll call you back" he ended the phone call and left out a big sigh.

"U-Uncle... and Yeo-Yeonjun... I'm sorry.... I let Wooyoung to get Y/N" Sona said and apologized.

"No, you have nothing to apologize... if there is someone to blame, its Wooyoung..." your Dad said, "For now, let's all pray and be positive that Y/N is alright and be strong mentally, everyone" he said, "I have to go for now, Yeonjun and San, I'll trust the both of you" he said then left.

Yeonjun sigh and sat down, he was really worried but he can't do anything but to wait for the Police.

"Yeonjun, I'm sorry..." Sona said.

"You are not the one to blame... it was me all along... if only Wooyoung got what he wants... this will never happen" he said.

Beomgyu shook his head, "You didn't want either to be liked with the same girl that Wooyoung wants. So, it was not your fault... besides, you were dating someone else and not her, so there is no reason for him to be this bad..."

"He got a point for the first time" Taehyun said, "What he just said makes sense"

Beomgyu glare at Taehyun and he just smile.

"Y/N will be fine" Soobin said and sat next to Yeonjun.

Hueningkai smile, "She will be fine!" he said, "... knowing Y/N... she is the most brave woman I knew. She will be fine!"

Yeonjun nod and left out a big sigh.

"I wish they know where Wooyoung is and stop him..." San said, "He was crazy for doing this... he wants everybody to suffer from something that only him can understand..." he said and sigh.

"Y/N will be fine" Taehyun said.

Yeonjun left out a big sigh and went to the room where he found Sona. He was looking at every trace that Wooyoung leave. He closed the door and burst in silent tears.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you, Y/N..." he said, "I'm sorry to what I did... please I hope you're okay... I hope you're fine... I hope that Wooyoung will never do anything to you. This is all my fault and I blame myself for everything, Y/N... I'm sorry that I wasn't be able to look and protect you... I'm sorry..." he said.

Your Dad voice was heard by Yeonjun. He quickly got out from the room and headed to the living room.

"Wooyoung was found and we will go there with the Police. I want all of you and everybody to stay here" he said.

"I'll come with you" Yeonjun said.

"Hun, I think its better for you to stay here"

"Please... let me come with you..."

Your Dad sigh and nod, "Okay but I want you to be careful too and stay at the car, Yeonjun." he said and he nod, "San and Soobin, I will trust the both of you to look out for everybody"

San and Soobin nod.

"The police are here and by the way, this is Chief Kim, just tell him if there's something wrong, alright?" he said.

Everybody nod and he left with Yeonjun. They hop into the car and headed where Wooyoung was. Your Dad start driving and a ton of police and guards come with them and headed to the said place. He was found at the old Mansion.

"They said Wooyoung was found in the old Mansion near the river"

"The Mansion?"

"You know that place?"

Yeonjun nod, "Yes, I know that place... he went there when he confessed to the girl he liked. We even helped him to set the place for him that time..."

"I don't know if what's wrong with that Wooyoung" your Dad said.

"Mr. Lee, I'm sorry that I failed to protect Y/N"

"Don't be sorry... it wasn't your fault afterall..." he said, "You may be involved why Wooyoung was like that but you are also innocent because we can't control or force someone's feeling. If the girl that he likes, likes you, you have nothing to deal with that because in the first place, you don't like her back"

"Still, I feel sorry..." he said, "We actually had a small fight a while ago because I saw her with San and the door was locked and I overthink a lot... and I blamed her something that she didn't do"

"That could happen... but the good thing, she was innocent after all... trust each other more" he smile, "I heard from Sona that you two had a cold break when you were in America and that leads you to come back here" he said.

Yeonjun nod, "she thought I was cheating on her..."

"See? You two need to trust each other more and spill out that jealousy. I was once wronged too but I wasn't guilty because I do admit it"

"What do you mean?"

"I cheated on her Mom" he smile bitterly, "It was a bad mistake... I swear it is... it was my choice after all. When the time we always had a fight, I was selfish and look for someone to open up my problems instead of fixing the problem with my wife. I was really dumb for doing that and her Mom left me, she brings Y/N and his older brother with her and I lived with my mistress but we didn't last after a month. She keeps demanding on things, she wants to have everything, she likes diamonds and expensive things but she never wanted to have a family with me because for her, she only want to have everything without a baby"

"That's the reason why Y/N and you are in bad terms?"

"Yes exactly... she hated me and she told me that but I wasn't feel bad after hearing that but instead I feel relief because with that... I knew what she feel and she expressed her emotions to me which give me a big reason to make up with her and her older brother as well. He actually want to come with us right now but I told him not to because he already got a wife and a kid and I don't want anything to happen to him as well. So please, listen to me, just stay here when we got there and be close to the police and guards, as much as possible" he said.

Yeonjun nod but he knows that deep inside that he can't promise that to him. The whole ride was full of worries and hopefulness that everything will be alright.

However, in your Dad's mansion, everyone was silent and some keep praying. Sona can't stay calm... right then, their parents arrived. Everyone went to their children, including San's Mom. They are all relief and happy that everyone was alright.

Yeonjun's parents look for him but he was nowhere to be found.

"Soobin-ah, where's Yeonjun?" his Dad asked.

Soobin sigh, "He... he forced Y/N's Dad because he wants to come with them..."

"What? Honey, you stay here. I'll go where Yeonjun is" he said.

"Please be careful" his Mom said and hugged your Mom.

Everyone was worried.

Yeonjun's Dad headed to the police and ask him to escort him where Yeonjun will headed too. He nod and hop in the Police Car with Yeonjun's Dad.

Right then, Yeonjun and your Dad finally arrived to the place. He parked the car with the police car.

He hopped off, "You better stay here" he said before closing the door.

Yeonjun just silently watch everybody.

Everyone was heading to roamed the place and look for Wooyoung. It was a deep and intense situation.

"The suspect wasn't yet confirm" the police said on his walkie talkie.

Wooyoung's figure pop off to one of the big window at the 5th floor and he was dragging Y/N. Yeonjun's eyes widened and quickly rushed out from the car. Wooyoung suddenly disappear right then. 

"The suspect was confirmed" the police said and went inside one by one.

Your Dad also went inside to look for you. He was a former Police Officer, so he knows everything and he got experience as well.

Yeonjun was looking at the whole Mansion while watching the situation. He sneaky headed at the backyard and pick up the thick bamboo stick that he found. He slowly enter the mansion from the back and headed upstairs. The police doesn't noticed him.

Right then, his Dad arrived to the place. He looked for Yeonjun but he can't find him. Your Dad headed out after changing his plan and notice Yeonjun's Dad.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" he said, "We're you looking for your Son?"

"Dongmin! You came back?" Yeonjun's Dad said.

He nod, "Yes... I did but... I didn't know that after coming back, this situation will be happen. Anyway, were you looking for Yeonjun? He was at my carㅡ wait, where is he!? I told him not to get out from the car"

"that kid never listen..." his Dad said.

He handed the gun to Yeonjun's Dad, "incase you need this" he said and open his car to get another gun.

A gun shot was heard from the 6th floor but everyone is clueless if who did it. They suspect that it was Wooyoung, everyone was alert.

"Find for Yeonjun, the guy that I am with a while ago" your Dad said, "I guess, he went inside..."

Both of Yeonjun and your Dad was very worried. Especially, your Dad because you were in trouble and he let Yeonjun to come with him. He feel burdened and pressured.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.5K 77
❛ one, dream! hello, we are tomorrow by together! ❜ ━━━━ 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲. . . CØSMIC's forever...
1.7K 81 22
"If you meet someone 3 times coincidentally then its destiny." "Destiny?? What nonsense is that?" _______________________________ Han Y/n, A girl w...
4.9K 399 24
the story of how a friendship of five withered away, like the petals on a sunflower. 투모로우바이투게더 | tomorrow x together. lowercase intended | 2021 © mi...
146K 7.8K 27
Yeonjun thinks he can get anything he sets his mind to, but one boy is challenging that belief. Warning: Suicidal Themes Started:10/16/19 Finished:4...