Liberal Lanes (Liberal Republ...

Bởi MendyOriente

Liberal Republic (1946-2025) a powerful faction that ended the Sirens for humanity, with the nations united a... Xem Thêm

Prologue: Just An Ocean's Memory
Chapter 1: Happy Liberal Anniversary
Chapter 2: A Never Ending Sea
Chapter 3: A Sudden Attack
Chapter 4: The Anger of a Frigate
Chapter 5: The Liberal Attack
Chapter 6: Back in the Past
Chapter 7: Built for War not for Love
Chapter 8: For my Sister
Chapter 9: One Last Time
Chapter 10: The Royal Navy
Chapter 11: Royal Discussions
Chapter 12: A Battleship and an Aircraft Carrier
Chapter 13: Funtime Beach Time
Chapter 14: The Liberal Republic
Chapter 15: First Try Out
Chapter 16: The United Nations of WW2
Chapter 17: Clues and the Test
Chapter 18: The Land of the Rising Sun
Chapter 19: The Black Box
Chapter 20: The Battle of Manila
Chapter 21: Preparations and Blockade
Chapter 22: WW2 Ships vs Red Axis
Chapter 23: Former Enemies than Allies
Chapter 24: The Purple Dress Siren
Chapter 25: Peacetime Reunions
Chapter 26: The Worlds of Fate
Author's Meeting
Chapter 27: Enterprise
Chapter 29: Prelude of a Reflect
Chapter 30: No Alterations
Chapter 31: Snap out of it!
Chapter 32: All From the Start
Chapter 33: No Sudden Attack
Chapter 34: Resting Grounds
Chapter 35: The Reich's Turn
Chapter 36: The Reich vs. Iron Blood
Chapter 37: To the Motherland
Chapter 38: Russia and the Northern Parliament
Chapter 39: French and Italians
Chapter 40: Monarchy and Renaissance
Chapter 41: Manipulation Tears Apart
Chapter 42: The Monster Inside
Chapter 43: Get a load of Purifiers Note: No pun intended.
Chapter 44: The Betrayer
Chapter 45: A Monster's Image
Chapter 46: The Final Prelude
Chapter 47: The Final Attack
Chapter 49: The Final Fire
Chapter 50: The Final Liberation
Chapter 51: The Final Flag
Chapter 52: The Final End

Chapter 48: The Final Signal

139 1 2
Bởi MendyOriente

The missile that was launched from Orochi was heading it's target. The main headquarters of Azur Lane. This is part of Empress first steps in making this world hers as the Sirens will dominate the planet for their own wants and needs.

As the missile was on it's target course, Enterprise and her squadron followed pursuit to stop it from annihilating their headquarters.

Enterprise: Almost there! *Her purple eyes then glowed yellow*

Enterprise: ALMOST THERE!

Enterprise's purple eyes then glowed yellow as she makes heer squadron glowed yellow, pushing the speed limits. Making Enterprise reaching a good amount of distance to stop the missile at once. She stands on her plane on her fighting stance taking out her arrow and start focusing on the target.

Enterprise: WHAT?!

Purifier: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Purifier came out of nowhere with her riggings ready to fire Enterprise to distract her from firing against the missile.

Purifier: Well! Well! Well! It's time for your playtime Enterprise!

Enterprise: FUCKIN SUSHI!!!

Purifier then fired her laser shells to Enterprise and her squadron causing some of the planes to get damaged and explode, while Enterprise and the remaining squadron planes are dodging her attacks.

Enterprise then lunges forward but not until Purifier attacks her with firing her lasers to her, this makes Enterprise dodging the attack.

Enterprise: COME ON!!!

The missile then disarms itself making the booster part loose causing it to fall on the ocean leaving behind the main missile trusting it's booster into full speed. Making it go further from Enterprise's range.

Enterprise: DAMMIT!!!

Enterprise: THIS FUCKIN BITCH-MADE SUSHI MUST BE EATEN ALIVE!!!

Enterprise: LIBERAL REPUBLIC, PLEASE EAT THEM LATER AFTER THIS FIASCO!!!

Purifier: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Purifier laughs nonstop before releasing her mini-turret drones to stop Enterprise, slowing her down. Enterprise dodges each laser one by one as she fires one arrow splitting into several small arrows destroying all of Purifier's drones.

Purifier: Look out! Behind you! Hahahaha!

Enterprise: YOOOUUU!!! *Looks back to see another drone firing at her*

This causes Enterprises To be distracted, giving Purifier a way to fire her lasers at one of her squadron planes. She shot the last of the planes leaving only Enterprise and her plane but not before the fallen plane gave sentient firing its last bullets to the last of Purifier's drones.

Enterprise: Thanks Douglas.

Enterprise focused on Purifier who is in front of her.

Enterprise: Get out of my way!

Purifier: Bring it on! Hahaha! *She charges forward with her laser turrets ready to fire*

Purifier sents four lasers surrounding Enterprise and her plane, the lasers caused one of it's planes to be slashed because of the laser. This caused the plane to lose it's flight balance, making Enterprise falling to the ocean, losing her chance to stop the missile.

Enterprise: PATAY KA SA AKIN!!! *She fires her arrow to Purifier's main rigging causing her to lose her rigging, also falling down to the ocean.

Purifier: Hahaha!

Purifier: It looks like I win, Enterprise!

Enterprise: Akala mo mananalo ka ha... *Takes her arrow targeting at the missile at a farther distance*

Enterprise: Huli ka... *Releases her arrow as the stroke of good luck is the last thing left*

Enterprise's stroke of luck has gave the opportunity, releasing her arrow the arrow splits into a line of arrows, as it damages the missile, all arrows in one line had damaged the missile heading towards Azur Lane, causing it to explode into a gigantic ball of purple energy that shocked the entire fleets.

Purifier: What...? *She was swept by the shockwave*

Enterprise: I got you... *She falls to the ocean once again with her riggings gone*

Hornet: Big Sis!

Bataan: Enterprise!

The shockwave then swept throughout the Pacific Ocean, as the fleets from all factions are covering from the strong wave it gave from the explosion. After the explosion, when everything was now back to normal, Edinburgh was then hit on the head with a decapitated head of Purifier.

Edinburgh: Ack!

Edinburgh: What gives...?

Edinburgh: A head?!

Purifier: Ha! Ha! I'm Mickey Mouse!

Edinburgh: Oh Lord!

Purifier: Now we are talking! This is what war is all about!!!

Edinburgh: If only the light has smite you.

Empress: Wow, I did not believe that she destroyed one.

Orochi: Well at least she's now in the ocean, I suppose there is always a second chance.

Orochi then manufactures another missile ready to target again at the Azur Lane headquarters.

Sovetskaya Rossiya: They're going to fire another missile! Quick we have to stop it from firing again!

Gangut: On it! RRRAAAAHHHH

Tirpitz: Roon? Burned them all to the ground!!!

Roon: What a pleasure to be... *Giggles*

Vittorio Veneto: Stop it from taking out another missile!

Zara: Time to meddle with the renaissances!

Gascogne: Identifying weapon... End weapon... Analyzing armaments...

Jean Bart: Gascogne! Stop that missile!

Gascogne: Order receive... Engage in combat... Order agreed!

Richelieu: May the Lord guide us and protect us!

Saint Louis: Let's break this barrier for the others to help!

All the other factions soon fired their shells and artiallry to Orochi. The ship then readies the missile for another target to Azur Lane. They are trying their best to stop it but that barrier has made it a cheat code for the Sirens.

Prince Of Wales: Don't let them fire that thing!

Prince Of Wales: Stop it no matter what!

The Royal Navy and Eagle Union sent out a machine gun barrage of shells and bullets to stop Orochi from firing another missile.

Atago: Everyone, concentrate on firing at Orochi!

Kaga: This is our grave sin and betrayal to humanity! Therefore we take it as our responsibility!

Akagi: Our responsibility! Take that barrier out!

Takao: We will take Orochi down with our own hands!

Ryuushou, Noshiro, Zuikaku, and Shoukaku are fighting A̶̧̧̢͙̭̜̳͖̺̝̲̬͙̣̹͑͆̿́́m̶̛̪͚̘̑̔̈́̂̈́̿̊̉́̾̅̓̈́͘ͅȁ̵̢̙̬̗̗͎̻͓̊͐͛̂̈́̌͒̇́̊͜͜͝g̵̢̨̛͈͚̼̦̋̒̈́̑̎̒̀́̏͘͠i̴̢̡̠͉̠͇̱̮̩̠̱͙̮͓͎̒͂͒́͘͝: sending a barrage of shells, planes, and artillery to take her out, including Laffey, Javelin, Unicorn, and Ayanami.

Soon the rest of Sakura Empire send a machine gun barrage of shells, squadrons of planes, and artillery to Orochi, but the barrier is still protecting leaving Empress, Tester, Observer Alpha, Arbiter IX, and Orochi watching all the explosions happening above the barrier.

Orochi: All factions against one? What a pain in the aft. *Shen orders her turrets to fire*

Illustrious: This... no... we can't get through the barrier!

Cleveland: I know! That damn barrier is protecting that monster! That's an unfair move!

Tallinn: They are trying to underestimate us as outdated toys!

Bataan: Those damn bastards! Cheating death!

Hornet: I won't give up for this...!

Illustrious & Cleveland: Huh? Hornet?

Hornet: My sister put her life on the line to stop the first missile! This is no longer cheating death!

Hornet: It's now or never!

Under the waves of the ocean...

Enterprise: Wow... what an a explosion...

Enterprise: Ah... Yes... after all, for me... the ocean is...

???: Correct. The sea lanes are painted red.

Enterprise: It's time for me to find that last memory of the United States Ship Enterprise... hey... mysterious voice...?

Enterprise: Hello...? Are you there...?

Enterprise no longer hearing the mysterious voice, she closes her eyes as sshe then opens her eyes in the war torn base of Midway. A few minutes after the fight between USS Enterprise and USS Recreancy her monster.

Enterprise: *Walks near to the now wounded USS Enterprise.*

Enterprise: Look at all the scars and wounds she has...

Enterprise: She also has the same scars as mine... A once stubborn aircraft carrier...

USS Enterprise was all alone on a stormy night, she was wounded in battle, probably from a Siren attack, her ship was extremely damaged but she kept on trying to stand as soon, they came.

Emilia: Are you okay? Enterprise!

Enterprise (USS): I'm all right....Ouch!

Enterprise (USS): Yeah, I'm not okay Emilia and Chakri...

Chakri: What are you doing?! Going somewhere alone in this barren place?!

Enterprise (USS): I... I... I'm so stubborn of myself, of my friends and my sisters...

Enterprise: Emilia and Chakri... is that the reason...? Is she right about their past...

Enterprise: That story that Emy told me... (A memory from the past for both her and Chakri.)

Emilia: You are stubborn? Because you lost someone you loved the most.

Enterprise (USS): My comrades, my sisters, my men, all of them, I...I lost them...

Enterprise (USS): *Crying* has the ocean punished me?! Why?! Am I here just for me to suffer losing my loved ones?!

Emilia: Shh... SHh... It's okay, it's okay Enterprise *Hugs Enterprise*

Chakri: Enterprise, do you really think that you are alone?

Enterprise (USS): No, but I'm so conflicted... Am I really alone?

Chakri: Enterprise, I know that you are stubborn, even us other ships noticed that.

Enterprise (USS): I am, but...

Chakri: Enterprise, if you went alone here on this stormy night, what would your sisters, your comrades, and other ships do? Do you think they're happy with what you did now?

Enterprise (USS): No... But... my sisters... They need me! I need them!

Emilia: Life can be unfair, Enterprise... Even life and death, we don't know when or where our fates are sealed... Our creators built us for war, but built for the nation's hope and pride.

Chakri: That war from 1942, it was not your fault, but those aliens or Sirens are the ones causing it. And us, the Liberal Republic need to fight them back, the reason why we want to recover ships is for the nation and the world itself.

Chakri: Enterprise... Many ships are sunk by the Sirens but not all of them are gone, we are still here surviving and fighting for our freedom.

Emilia: Enterprise, if you keep on pushing yourself, you will never see the world, or worse, you will never see independence. Your sisters, your comrades, and your men relied on you, to become the mightiest ship in the United States Navy! To push back the Sirens, and to restore peace and freedom to the entire world...

Chakri: As for once Enterprise, this is what we did when we were looking for you...

Enterprise: Is that...?!

Enterprise (USS): *Crying* Yorktown!!! Hornet!!!

There standing in front of her was Yorktown and Hornet, full of bandages, they seem to be in good condition. But their aircraft carriers that are sunken underwater are full of rust, seaweeds, and old relics of the past.

Hornet (USS): Hey... Big sis... being stubborn ey...?

Yorktown (USS): My... dear little sister... always trying... hard looking for... us..

Enterprise (USS): Yorktown! Hornet! *Hugs them both*

Enterprise (USS): I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

Hornet (USS): You don't need... to apologize big sis... What can I say... We are inseparable!

Yorktown (USS): We are sisters... until our fates... we sailed together... we sunked together...!

Enterprise (USS): *Hugs them again* I missed you! My sisters...

Enterprise: She finally gets to be with her sisters...

Enterprise: A battle between light and darkness, from the emotions and the heart of a ship, there is a human side for us ships...

Enterprise: The hopes, and prayers of those who fell into the dark abyss has left them with hopes for the future of humanity.

Enterprise: USS Recreancy... I wonder if, she's working with her by her side... and.. Where is that mysterious voice? Who is it that is showing me this vision of the past of USS Enterprise?

Enterprise was about to go near them but a brightened flash of light blinds Enterprise as she was now confused, covering her eyes from the light. She then was greeted by the ocean, at the Azur Lane base. Looking at the ocean, she sees a figure a familiar figure.

Enterprise: Are you... Orochi...?

???: ... ... ...

Enterprise: Wait... you are not... You are...

Enterprise: A mirror, of sorts. A reflection...?

???: *Turns around*

???: You are the physical manifestations of human will. What you are seeing right now is a different form of me. A shadow casted from that will from humanity.

???: The Orochi is the same.

???: A mirror image created from a shared consciousness, from humans and Sirens.

???: Thee Orochi desires human conflict, or yet conflict itself. Because that what defines human progress.

Enterprise: War never changes, regardless of what era.

???: Yes...

???: In this world, you may end your voyage by your own choice.

Enterprise: But... what if I do want to end my voyage here and now?

???: Well, you will be freed from the burden of seeing the future.

Enterprise: The future...

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: So that's what your monster is... a lonely carrier with a never-ending cycle of war.

Enterprise: It's you! Finally! I tried calling you out but you never came!

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Why Enterprise? What is it?

Enterprise: I finished my adventure with you on the other world where Emilia, Chakri, and the Liberal Republic are the knees that unite the nations...

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Anything else?

Enterprise: I also see Enty's struggles while her two sisters are missing... Having the same behaviour as mine... And ended up with scars and wounds.

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: I see... you have learned a lot from our memory of the past.

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: When darkness rises, a fallen warrior has been no longer a hero but a long and forgotten legend, but light makes it through the hardships of life as such both are need for humans to make progress in their lives.

Enterprise: Yes... But... now, what's next?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: What do you mean?

Enterprise: This world... she said that I may end my journey here, as it will make me not watching the burden of seeing the future.

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: I see... she has given you a choice, to continue or to stay for the rest and no longer seeing the ending of this story.

Enterprise: What should I do then?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Tell me Enterprise... what are you mostly afraid of?

Enterprise: Mostly afraid of...

Enterprise: I am afraid of the ocean. *Looks at a lifeless corpse of herself damaged*

Enterprise: Every time I see a battle, my heart trembles with fear...

Enterprise: But even though my heart trembles with fear, my body is driven by a strong urge.

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: I see...

Enterprise: Just who... is she...?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: That monster in your visions is not your dark self unlike mine. She has come from ann alternate reality.

Enterprise: Alternate realities...?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: This world could be not much of a multiverser type but you get the point.

Enterprise: A multiverse?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: What I mean is that in this world, this is just one of the many different worlds out there, in the open and mysterious space, a sea of stars high above the night sky.

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: This dark version of yourself has the power to jump through realities from different worlds.

Enterprise: So you mean that... she came from another timeline?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Probably. But now, would you want to end your voyage? Here right now?

Enterprise: My choice...?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Do you want to end this journey to left others to die and see a painful future? Or to fight for the sake of humanity as such, every faction is counting on you?

Enterprise: To end or not to...?

Enterprise: My future... everyone's future...

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Don't you want to be with Emilia? Because if you end it right now, then all futures are gone, peace, liberty, humanity and all the memories will be just pages of burning paper.

Enterprise: No! I must not stop here. Not like this when we are at war with the Sirens one last time! Empress... the leader of the Sirens are now upon our eyes, we all should end her as well as the Sirens... for our world to be back from our hands!

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Good choice Enterprise.

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: You hold the futures of many. You are now setting a path for a greater future, a greater future for humanity and for everyone in this world.

Enterprise: I must go and stop this!

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Wait. Before you go, here. *She takes out something from her back*

Enterprise: What is it?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: *Takes out a Black Cube*

Enterprise: A Black Cube...?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Don't worry, this Black Cube is not a data-collecting cube, this cube itself was Beatific's call of the Betrayers.

Enterprise: Beatific's call?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: That Black Cube that Purifier stolen, that was the data collected from our Orochis in our world.

Enterprise: A data cube from old Orochis in your world?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Yes, the Orochis in our world are strong, but they are nothing compared to our weapons and armaments, with the whole world united as one. These Orochis are scrap metal and a failure for even though with their barriers, they are still weak against the might of the Republic.

Enterprise: Wow... if that's Beatific's Cube then... what should I do with it?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Crush it Enterprise, ordered by Beatific...

Enterprise: To crush it? You mean to destroy the Cube?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Yes, Beatific has ordered me to give this to you as she has set up her own plans to end the Sirens, this cube will summon all the forces from above and below!

Enterprise: Is it okay?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Beatific has ordered me so that is okay for me as well. *She moves the Black Cube closer to her*

Enterprise: Okay then... *She touches the cube as she didn't felt any side effects to it. Closing her eyes she prays before gripping the Black Cube hard*

Enterprise: Please, Lord from the high heavens, the Creator of humanity, please help us to take back what's ours, the world you created and loved so much. You are frustrated by the designs of the nations, He defeats the plans of the people, as His own design shall stand forever.

*KCK KCH KKRKR*

*KRKRYRCH KRKRCH*

Enterprise closes her eyes after her prayer concentrating on what will her future be, everyone, her friends, her sisters, the memories, the battles they had faced. But also she wants to have a future with Emilia, the battleship that talked first for many hours before turning herself into a living human being. But there is a word that Emilia once told her about the world and wars that happened...

Emilia: War never changes, regarless of what era. But it changes us humans, and the world.

Emilia: You may not understand it, but after the war, society will once be rebuild into a new era of peace. Only the future will tells us the new events that would come.

Enterprise smiles as then.

*KKKRRRRAAAAAHHHH*

*CRACK! CRACKLE!*

The Black Cube was now destroyed, crushed by Enterprise's hands. Seeing this ?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘ was happy for her as she opens her eyes to reveal a surprise on the mysterious voice.

Standing before her was a woman with hair with white, red, and blue. Her attire is the same as her riggings as well, her flight deck was with red initials "EN" with a shark-like mouth on it's front, two turrets on her left with chains in it with medals. Her admiral jacket tainted with blood and other colors, her name was inscribed in it.

Enterprise: CV-6... USS... Recreancy...

Enterprise: That mysterious voice...

Enterprise: Are you... Enty's... dark side...?

Recreancy: Well... It's been a long time ever since living in peace. But I guess, it's time to take out some sushi.

Recreancy: As such, it's nice to meet you, Enterprise the mightiest warrior of Eagle Union.

Enterprise: It's also nice to meet you... USS Recreancy of...

Recreancy: USS Recreancy of the United States Navy, the darkside of USS Enterprise.

Enterprise: Opposite names I guess.

Recreancy: Well, it's time for you to go, they're waiting for you.

Enterprise: I'm coming everyone. *Her eyes then glowed yellow as she was ready to fight once again*

???: It's time for the fireworks to light up the sky!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

42K 796 25
"Not one step back!" -Admiral of the Fleet Bernard York Lancaster, 2102 Humanity has endured countless calamities in the 21st century, and the transi...
57.3K 1.2K 34
Y/n! An Anotherworlder person. He tries to find peace and last resort, he finally finds it, or he thought! The attack of the Sirens! Azur Lane VS Cri...
2.7K 64 6
It's times of Azur Lane, old Azur Lane. The same thing as ever, the fight against the Sirens was exhausting, the shipgirls were already getting tired...
38.1K 470 11
War, War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon. This is a story of a girl. A girl with dark times. One who's life...