Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

By Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... More

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-8

365 11 0
By Samansanam

Moon wake up by clicking sound and people's talking.

Momma:- Oo look my baby is looking so cute.

Dadda:- My princess is just like before, she always sleep with her teddy cuddling.

Suk&Sung:- And she never wake up without banging her clock.

Moon:- Good morning dadda momma, and dads.

Suk:- Omo my princess wake up before broking her clock.

Sung:- And we didn't bribe you with icecream to wake you up.

Moon:- Who doesn't wake up with all of your shouts huh.

Dadda:- Why my princess have bad mood.

Momma:- I will make my baby's mood happy, you know baby you are starting your university from today, and we know how you love study and you don't want to miss it and we also make your and others special schedule that you all will be in same class almost but mostly you jimin, taehyung and jungkook have same class as you there are in same class, but I know you miss others too so I make special schedule for you all that you all have in same class, I just have to inform them as you are going to start from tomorrow.

Moon:- No, she shouted, but instantly come in her senses and said don't inform them as I want to surprise them.

Dadda:- That's my baby, now get up fast and come for breakfast as you will get late.

Moon:- Okay, but where is my morning kissi.she said with baby voice with pouting.

They cooed on her and all four kissed her forehead and cheek and went from there.

By the way she is sleeping like that.

Ignore the jacket.

She wore this after doing her morning routine....

And after that go towards dinning room.

Her parents are in shock to see her like that the other two are normal as she wear like that.

Dadda:- What are you wearing princess?

Moon:- Dress dadda.

Dads chuckle and stop when they get death glared from dongwook.

Momma:- Baby but you was not wearing this type of clothes before.

Moon:- Momma it's been 5 years, see how much I get change and with face my height, my personality every thing is change and I don't want to hide anything from you two and my lifestyle is also changed and you know I am a model so I have to wear this type of dress and plus who knows where we get attack and this type of dress are good in fighting too.

Dadda:- But what if some boy..(cutted by Moon)

Moon:- Dadda I am mafia princess and I know how to handle them she said with smirk but only sung and suk noticed.

Momma:- Okay I know my baby can handle everything and I know you are my baby, but you two 'points towards Jongsuk and Jisung' , you spoil my baby too much.

Sung ang suk laugh nervously.

(By the way Jisung and Jongsuk are not going back for some day because they know how Moon is now so they have to fix it)

After eating breakfast, she kissed all four on their cheeks and took bike from the garage and went towards the University.

Your bike.

Your university.

She reached her university, she was late for 2 minutes, so all students are in class.

So she went towards the class directly as she has map because her dadda and momma provide everything that means schedule, books, locker number, private room detail, etc.

She find her classroom and barge inside without knocking by which all students along with the teacher flinched.

T:- Who is ... O miss you are here, students today we have new student or we say our old friend come back here after 5 year, but for new starting let's start from introducing yourself.

(Yes that right they all study in this before 5 years, as it have school, college, university, everything there.)

Moon:- Okay miss Choi, I am glad that you remember me.

Ms. Choi:- Well I get notified by the principal that you are coming and also I see the reports also of the yesterday party and you are the hi light, but let's now introduce yourself.

Moon:- Well like miss Choi said, so I am sure you know me but again, let's restart. So, Hi bitches, Lee Mun-hwa is back but with twist(she said with wink), and for your information from now call me Moon, as from my appearance, I am sure my old friends and classmates who still are in this University, take the hint that I am not like before, so better watch your actions, because it's just a teaser of my new personality and I don't like to show my changed personality fast, so be aware with your actions, that's all for introduction and I don't want to give any answers of your stupid questions, so miss Choi can I sit.

Well from Moon's introduction everyone are shocked mostly bts,bp, and miss Choi.

Miss Choi come in her sense and said:- Miss Moon you can sit wherever you want.

Moon nodded and scan the whole class to find the person whom she want to sit and after finding the specific person, she went to him and said:- Do you miss me or not Oppa.

????:- I fucking miss you very much my baby.

And both hugged each other, while whole class with Miss Choi have eyes widen and mouth open.

But after sometimes miss compose herself and clear her throat and said:- Moon if you have done your reunion, can we start our class.

Moon:- Sure miss Choi.

Miss Choi:- Moon as I can see you are very much changed, I am curious to see if your study like before or not.

Random witches whisper in their groups:-

1witch:- I am sure she will not get answers, see how much she has changed , she is not like before, I am sure she will embarrass herself.

2witch:- I don't know that, but one thing is sure she is not innocent like before, you all hear how she use language.

Before another witch can say anything.

Moon:- Sure Miss Choi.

She went there and solved the question in less than a minute, which miss Choi especially give her to solve to see her capacity as hard as can.

Miss Choi:- Well I am satisfied, that my favorite student is like as she was in her study, a topper.

Moon:- Miss, situation can change personality, but it doesn't mean that brain also changed, I mean it's true that I am not innocent like before and I may seem you as bitch well than I am now a badass bitch, but it doesn't means that I stopped studying, you hear about as beauty with brain, but in my case I will say a badass bitch with smart brain (I don't know it's make sense or not but just endure it in story).

And after saying that she went to her sit.

???:- I am proud of you my baby my princess......

Guess who is he????
Is he Jeon Jungkook

Or
Any other BTS member

Or

Someone else....

Today's chapter ended here... ....

See you soon in next chapter.....

Till than take care......

Byee.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
328K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
947K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
47.1K 1K 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...